Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery

Go down 
+6
TLG Admin
Juliet Robinson
Beolan Starker
Cersei Hawthorn
Crystal Bloomfield
Hepaci Gallus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:46 pm

Beolan:

For once I am HAPPY to see Desmond.

He helps me finish off Hep's drunk morons thought of course I COUD have handled them myself Wink

"Tha-"
I was going to begrudgingly offer gratitude but he brings up Mer.

I look at the crown. Then swing back to kick a long necked lizard creature from behind.

"...Des. did you steal that?"

Damn did he murder that redhead and start all of this trouble!

"..it wasnt from Angelic was it?"

...she might have gotten a crown from the piriate ship. Captain Buggy LOVED her exotic hair.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:09 pm

Desmond:

I wipe off the corner of my mouth that's a little split from a punch to the jaw, I took during the fight.

I glance around.

"Maayyyybeee..."

I pause.

"Okay, yes. But it's not like they have any right to it either.... Stealing from other thieves is the right thing to do ya know. Meri deserves her heritage..."

I tilt my head when he brings up Angelic.

"No? Some guy who was totally posing as Mer! He had her name on his nametag! But he was failing miserably, pretending to be her. Dude had a bunch of boxes of old junk and treasures but not a SINGLE golfclub!"

I would have stolen that too if he had one... Something inside me told me he was a total creep. Wink

I shake my head and the action makes me with from the injuries.

"Total poser." I scoff.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:13 pm

Ettie:

Slowly it hits me as I trance out a little bit , trying to grasp.

He..s..talking...to me.. no.t.. the redheaded lady.

"Oh..I..'m..no..t.."
It felt WRONG to be called a goddess I'm far to lowly to be compared to such greatness Wink

"Ettie. And...I'm... I dont have contact I just.. g..ot h..here.."

*hides behind Ethan*
*finds him LESS scary now*
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:31 pm

Beolan:

Desmond had a point, I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING here was stolen.
But that there was any real form of law and order....

"Some guy, named..Meredith?" I repeat trying to understand his story.

Desmond is out of his mind Wink

I'm just glad he didn't kill Angelic.

"I lost her again, Hep separated everyone with threats if I try anything they'll get picked off one by one."

I look around, trashing the bar wasnt enough. But its not like I can gas this place without hurting one of the others.

*Amanda walks in and looks at us, her stinking red hair blowing in the breeze as the door shuts.

She steps over bodies and sits down next to the fruit bowl*

Aye she's NOT even dead.... this whole place might be some computer mind trap.

Is it even REAL?
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Personality : Everyone lives to die. Might as well embrace it.
Home Base : Border of Havenland & New France

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 pm

Ethan:

I frown at the guy.

This was so uncomfortable, awkward, and disturbing...

The guy nods and has a strange look at he glances at the ceiling and seems to silently repeat her name to himself.

I glance over my shoulder when she hides behind me.

Poor Ettie!... 

I.. I'm the boss... I should do.... something?...

I clamp down on my teeth as the guy keeps talking.

(Crazy NOT homeless man): "Ah! Well then! Since you're new, let me be your gui-"

"No."

I finally timidly, work up the never to look back at the guy and see there's a flash of disappointment when he sees Ettie behind me and he goes to follow around again, but I step to the side, making sure I'm still in front of her in between them.

He then gives a strange sharp daggered glare of annoyance directed at me with his eyes. I shiver and lower my head and gaze wanting to shrink in on myself at such eye contact.

(Crazy NOT homeless man): "I see... Are you two..." His lip curls as he says the word with visible disgust. "Together?"

"Y-yeah..." I stutter and swallow, having no idea if I just signed my death warrant with the much larger man, who is probably some eccentric aristocrat given the whole weird embalming request. 

"N-now please," I swallow nervously, worried this could turn violent. "leave." The last word is a whisper, as I keep my gaze low.

He glances around, with a look of calculated annoyance, but doesn't budge. I have no idea what could be going on in his head....

"We have uh... Work to do... With..." I gesture to the gurney. "with the body... U-unless you want me to, uh... C-call the.. guards and the governor... About... uh... O-obstructing the investigation..." I try my best to threaten.

Surely the governor would trike fear into whatever this guy's status was.

He seems to give it thought.. Maybe?... and heads past up for the door but turns back.

(Crazy NOT homeless man): "Miss Ettie... I hope we have time to speak again... I'm sure we can do great things together... Create wonderful works of art..."

I feel creeped out. Goosebumps prickle my arms and I rub them for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:33 pm

Desmond:

"Yup."

I listen to him and frown. 

I then glance around the bar and raised an eyebrow.

"So... Does this not count as you... 'trying anything'?"

If that's the case what does it look like when he does try?...

Still though... Someone's so getting beat...
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 pm

Beolan:

I smirk at Des.

"I can only 'go along' with his demands so far, and the fact this place is still standing and not smothering ashes shows I am holding back."

*'Amanda' eats a banana with a fork like a lady watching us intruged.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm

Ettie:

The first human helps me out, I felt so grateful but it was still so scary!
The way he looked at me...

I shiver a little even when he was finely gone. Cause it didn't feel like he was gone at all.... not by what he said...

I NEED to get out of here.

"T..th..anks.."
I say to the man.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:09 am

Desmond:

*Still ignoring Angelic, cause she's not Beo or Mer.* Wink

"Oooo." I 'oo' intrigued, and wonder what's next then at what he says if Hesp continues to be a dumb ass with Beo's posse. "SO much just worthy trouble to get into..."

I pick up the crown again and toss it up and down catching absentmindedly.

"What do you think would happen if you just gassed Hesp, though?... Do you think his lackeys would even care to enact his orders with the gang, or just fight amongst themselves to see who's the next top dog?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pm

Angelic will NOT be ignored and the first 'tunnels' come to Havenland

Angelic listens while enjoying her banana. She is not the center of attention and will not be insulted. WHO was this MER. WHY DO THEY SPEAK OF HER ALONE IN HER PRESSENCE.

(Beolan): "Well what if that kills someone else...its not very controllable Des. I even wonder if Hep is the mastermind, he's a moron. Someone else must be manipulating him to be what's seen..I mean where did these humans come from?"

I MUST warn Hepaci. At once. I dont like where this is going.
Angelic thought as she wiped banana from hery lush lips painted as red as her hair and strut out over the bodies once more to reach the door.

Meanwhile Hepaci had dragged the screaming hysterical Cersei by the arm to the 'docks' He intended to throw her in for Havenland's second murder but then she was finely recognized by one of her humans - who saw though the 'homeless' look enough to recognize SHE BIG SHOT AND MATTERS.

Angelic gets to the docks and sees the big crates being pulled down from ships.
Out from the breathing holes one could see reaching, pale almost transparent hands and arms.

The humans had kept this sad lot of human / multispecies mutts underground for generations mining underneath alien worlds for the rare gems that techolocial advances could be made from. They had pale complexions, blue eyes that could not handle the sunshine, sickly looking malnourished faces with matted short cut blonde hair They spoke in broken English of 'duh's and 'ahs' pointing at everything and smacking one another.

They we're called 'tunnel's whatever heritage they came from, had been lost and 'tunnels' they became.

The Elite having tunnel servants as as common as a horse, but the prize horse was treated much better. Some tunnels were even adopted and dressed up fancy for some house holds, others never saw the light of day.

As female numbers dwindled some humans took tunnel brides but that just dimmed the human blood and was not as popular.

These tunnels were young and ready to work, the older generation just left in the abananded mines on the cursed world they were shipped from.

Cersei's father, Cywin Hawthorne was doing big banking making sure the right number was alive and able to work the asteroid mines right away.

New London wouldn't build itself!

A few dead tunnels that didn't make the trip are thrown in the water.

Cywin mourns the lost of productivity not life, yet he DID care about his own legacy and managed to recognize WHO Hepaci was bringing towards to the docks.

(Cywin): "Cersei!! I thought you ...went the..way of...errm.." He stops right there looking at Hepaci, not looking at his eyes remembering what he was capable of.

(Hepaci): "Do I look like a lady killer? No no of course I let the female live, her man just had to go. She must have ran off... looks out of her mind..poor thing.."
He tries to pat her head and almost gets bit.

Cywin was HORRFIED at such alien animal behavior and takes Cersei's arms.

He wasnt paying attention to the crates and some tunnels get loose and run down the docks shouting in their gibberish speak and laughing running into town trying not to get caught again.

Hepaci shouts for someone to get a net and get those damnable brats back.

He is met face to face with 'Amanda' aka Angelic in disguise.

She whispers in his ear all the DREADFUL slander spoken about him in the bar.

Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 5:28 pm

Desmond:

I stop playing catch with the hat and listen.

I tilt my head.

"Hmmm... Yeah... True..."

I nod thoughtfully.

It suddenly feels like something is missing... I don't know what though... (The lady leaving.)

I frown and glance around.

Weird...

Must be deja vu or something...

I look back to Beo.

"Yeah, this is all... strange..."

It was hard to think who'd it be...

I mean... There aren't that many people capable though...

"Maybe it's... Sorin again in secret? Bro likes building new places?" I offer up a theory, then lean over the bar and glance down and reach down, rummaging through the bar's register curious what 'pirate treasue' they use here for money. "Think mystery boss or Hep's face is on the dubloon?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 6:16 pm

Ethan:

I turn back to Ettie.

"Y-yeah... No problem..."

I look down awkwardly.

That whole thing was Too Creepy... Ugh... Poor Ettie...

I swallow then glance around after a moment.

"Uh.. S-sorry you went through that... Um... Uh... Can I.. get you anything?"

I glance back to the door warily.

People have just been coming in so willy nilly... Maybe we should just leave... At least 'hopefully' the crime scene would be restricted.... Even if it probably has a bunch of... Ugh... Crowds and onlookers...

That... doesn't sound great either...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:57 pm

Ettie:

I pass up Ethan in getting out of the building, generally disturbed still.

My hair doesnt smell like Mer's hair... it cant be..it..

I look back at Ethan as he asks me something.

"O..h..n..o..it...s..ok." I gulp.

"I just want..to..h..elp."

I'm not sure I can.

I stare out at the construction unsure where the murder took place so I stop walking ahead.

I hear loud laughter and duck behind Ethan as tunnels run pass excitedly tagging one another screaming 'TAG IT"

I have to do a double take, their HAIR is so ...pale.. whoa.

What even where they?
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:24 pm

Ethan:

I follow Ettie.

I nod at her. "Alright... If you're sure..."

I turned my attention to the streets, looking out and trying to listen out for the sounds of horse hooves.

I guess the sooner we do our job the sooner she can get home away from all this too.

Though being home alone after that whole creepy guy might not be a good idea either...

I frown in thought, then look over at the screaming and watch the 'tag' people run past.

They looked so... pale... More foreigners coming into the community at their own possible peril, I guess?... What's safer, really though? Staying in one city or living life on the move in space?...

I realize I'm now in the lead and I don't know where we're supposed to be going... Errr...

Today is going great...

I glance over to the police building figuring we should ask over there...

Before I even step in that direction, however, cops come out with nets and go running past.

"Uh..." I timidly raise my hand trying to get one of their attention as they come closer. "Officers? Where did-" They don't stop moving past... I look down and finish. "Angelic die?"

I lower my hand dejectedly and mumble.

"Whatever they're doing must be important... Whatever it is..."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 8:54 pm

Ettie:

I watch the men with net's pass Ethan by before we learn where the women got killed.

"Do you people have scr..ibes?"

I ask nervously, they seemed very unorganized.

That might be a good thing..

I look up as one of the pale ones got to the roof leaping and laughing.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Ethan:

"Scribes?.. Uh.."

I try to think of what the current human equivalent be...? Hmmm...

"If this place was as technological as a spaceship, I'd say reports would 'hopefully' be recorded on the computers, but... All this seems so.... Backward and regressed... I don't know?..."

Some lady wandered around taking photos of the pale ones on the roof and the cops running into the building.

I gaze up at the pale ones on the roof.

Well... They're probably gonna get cornered and captured now... Unless they run across the rooftops some more or jump to their deaths...

The camera took quite a few shots then looked down at her camera, looking satisfied at how they appeared on screen, then glanced over at Ettie behind me and smirked and flashed the camera at us.

I squinted at the flashes.

Why are people so weird? Are they always like this?... Have I just been away from living people that long that everything is strange now?

I swear sometimes I feel like I just don't understand this world. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Ettie:

I listen to Ethan talk about it being backwards here, maybe its just a ploy and they are hiding the really good stuff underground?

I see Crystal again ,she takes pictures and I look down trying to avoid the flash.

"..H...ey..that..girl is ..really..she knows...things? Maybe..ask her?"

I offer Ethan an idea, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:39 pm

Ethan:

I raise an eyebrow confused as I look over my shoulder at Ettie.

"Okay?"

I wonder what that means...

I look back and see said girl is coming this way.

(Crystal): "Soooo Ettie... Whose's your new friend?... Trying to make Klaus jealous?" She had a wicked grin. "Better be careful with that tactic... He'd be in the market for a new boyfriend soon..."

Uh...

I blink and clear my throat.

"Um... I'm Ethan..." I state timidly at the strange lady. "Do you know-"

(Crystal): "Oooo! ETTIE AND ETHAN!" She cuts me off loudly. "Imagine the Ship name! What do you call that?? Ethmay? Ettan? Or is it just Etthan?"

"Uhh..."

She's looking to Ettie specifically now.

This is so weird...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:03 pm

Ettie:

I look at Crystal wide eyed. I thought ... they would..talk about...the redheaded lady.

It becomes about me again...

.... is this what...it feels like...to be...MER? Wink

"What..s a ship name?" I whisper to Ethan.

I break off from that thought.

"Uh... n.o...do..you..know....where the murder took place?"

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:23 pm

Ethan:

I tilt my head to Ettie to whisper back.

"Uh... It's - It's like a name people give to relation-'ships'. Romantic couples.." I clarify. "Like mixing the names of the two... But I think it's usually their last names, not their firsts.."

(Crystal): *Smiles* "Well of course I do. A journalist knows all the juicy big news!"

Oh... I wonder if she's some big shot..

As much as I enjoy reading books, I don't really care much for tabloids... Such mindless dribble and drama about pod people and the city isn't even done being built yet...

(Crystal): "She got killed at the hotel."

"Oh.. Uh... Thanks. Can you give us the address."

(Crystal): *Chuckles* "Sure sweetie." She writes it on a note page and tears it off and hands it to me with a wink.* "Must be quite the thrill... Being in a place with such a violent crime." Her eyes pan over to Ettie. "Enjoy getting a room there..." She winks at the both of us with a strange smirk. "No sleep for the living or the dead, am I right? Better not scream too much... People might think there's another murder!"

"Umm...?" 

Weird...

Just weird...

I hold up the address sticky in a gesture. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:01 pm

Beo:

I turn around, smelling a strange scent in the air - the alluring odor of Angelic's red locks -

I shake if off and focus on Desmond. I stay alert he was EVER predicable after all.

I lean over to the side - to see what the coin looked like.

No one's head was on it, it looked like a shape. Maybe the asteroid's?

I think about Sorin, he had humans there. I remember being surprised about that.

Maybe...

But why use a loser like Hep.

I felt alot of admiration for Sorin and think if he was here he'd let us in on it.... thought I wasnt such a great person back then.

"I ...think he went in the ..volcano.. Des."

I say out of it, trying to convince myself maybe there could be another way out of it. But the whispering .. the lava.. it was all consuming.

"We have to worry about Blythe and Jaidon now!" I remind myself, though maybe I should do NOTHING and let them find us. This world wouldn't last a day.

(Hepaci): "You should worry about me..." Hits them both with some advanced sound wave weopen that targets our sensitive advanced alien hearing.
I hit the ground hissing but try to control myself not to gas and take out anything by accident.

I see the redhead behind Hep smirking at us Wink

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:06 pm

Ettie:

I frown at what the naming thing meant. How..confusing.

Names held great importance and only with hard work and diligence could one be worthy of receiving a new title.
Even more so it seemed obscured to take your mate's name. They must be VERY passionate here...

Crystal makes more lucid comments that make me blush. I dont say anything, what is there to say to THAT.

"Uh.."

*waits for Ethan to tell me what to do or lead the way*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:16 pm

Ethan:

The lady giggles at Ettie's blush and I feel uncomfortably hot all of a sudden. 

The girl bids us ado, as she waves and wanders over to the building the cops had entered, to check on that developing story.

I look down at the notepad.

"Alright... I think it's this way?..."

It's literally an address with no instructions how to get there...

But really... How hard could it be to find it? This place is still getting built and all...

I follow the sidewalk, eyeing around carefully for place numbers, and after a little bit of uncomfortably warm walking, I finally see the hotel sign.

I point it out. "There."

I glance around carefully on the streets...

"Now... The tricky part... Not getting run over crossing to that side of the street..."

Fun...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Ettie:

I look around, it was so bright.

Klaus must be somewhere theres no light... I'll never find him out here!

I try to keep alert to where we are walking, so if I have too I know where to run. I look up and see ship's and smoke. It was so overwhelming.

We stop. I look across the street.

"I..wonder why...t..they dont...fly?" I comment about the carriages traffic.

If they we're above us maybe ...it would be easier..or would the air be.. dirty?

I step closer and look out. Maybe if I look he can cross safer.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:47 pm

Ethan:

"Right?... I guess it could be justified with like.. Limited resources, maybe? But even then I'm not so sure... Like I have no idea why they programmed pod people with old timely backgrounds either... Everything is so... weird..."

Ugh... Imagine... Having your whole being and history written up by someone who had the power to write or do anything and could even just erase it like nothing...

I feel a strange sense at that thought come over me and feel a bit out of it.

Carriages start stopping for the unfamiliar dark-haired beauty. Such a mystery. Elites are intrigued.

So much for alien racism... Unless no one can tell. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:54 pm

Ettie:

I listen confused to Ethan talk about pod people.

"Did they..make you too?" I squint at him. So Mer WAS the last one...

Did they get her and Will's DNA? How could they make so many different looking ones!

I stare afraid but had to much advanced speed to be grabbed by a cane hook coming for me.

"Come on!"

I call back and just keep running ,run pass the hotel carried away in EXCAPE.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:03 am

Ethan:

"Hmm?"

I look back to her..

"Uh.. I don't think so?... At least... I don't know why I'd have memories about the CCC and not old-timey stuff if I had...?"

I try to hold onto that reasoning.. Even if I did feel so disconnected... And maybe that's why I feel so disconnected in the first place...

I'm NOT one of them...

Ettie is so quick! I didn't see that cane coming until she was already running for it and calling for me to follow.

I quickly run for it to follow, caught up with the need to stick close to her, over the need of the job. She's so fast though! I do my best, though I'm no athlete by any stretch. Just usually a guy cooped up in a lab.

I pant as I follow.

I hear sounds of the elites making a ruckus. (those over Ettie and those who didn't see her but are pissed at the traffic). There's the knocking of canes on their carriage roofs to get their drivers going and to hop to it.

At least we're not on the street anymore! They wouldn't be crazy enough to chase down a girl they barely glimpsed for a minute!... Would they?

.... Hopefully not for a hanging or... worse...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:13 am

Ettie:

I hear shouts and it makes me want to keep running. I notice the human lagging behind and stop behind a dumpster.

"...w..her..e are we..now?"

That was INTENSE Wink

*tunnel pops out and hits the trash can lids together to scare us*

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:28 am

Ethan:

I round the corner after her and lean against the wall between the dumpsters.

*Pant* *Pant* "U-uh."

I look around, as I gasp for breath.

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

"AH!"

I jump and fumble backward against the wall and slide down it, landing on my ass.

I glare at the pale thing.

As if my heart wasn't racing enough already...

I take deep breathes as I gaze around past everyone to the surrounding world beyond, embarrassed.

"I-I think were... *deep breaths as I continue to catch my breath and try to think* "were near the edge of the Earl's property... *breathe* He... *breathe* He has a lot of Land..."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:37 am

Ettie:

I listen to Ethan worried!

"W...hat..if..he..is the killer ..since hes so..close."
I look around. I see the hotel from here.

The pale guy laughs crazily and I hide behind Ethan again.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:05 am

Ethan:

I finally feel like I caught my breath.

"Uh.. yeah. I guess it's possible..."

I try to think.

"It would fit with the theory of a weak species' attack..."

I look back on ahead to his place.

"And... given his status... He probably isn't one to care when he kills others beneath him..."

I turn to her and tilt my head.

"I mean I'm assuming that based on how he runs over and kills people already... If she said no to him... Yeah..."

I nodded solemnly. "That's... a plausible idea, Ettie." I give a small smile. "Good job."

I hear the laughter and turn to look at him and frown, squinting.

How does one deal with a crazy person?.. Make a weird face?... Ignore them?... If I throw a can to make a noise will he chase it?... I wonder to myself, but really we should just leave the crazy alone and just leave this homeless weirdos dumpster house.... But is that safe right now?... Is there a better hiding spot?

I keep my eyes on the crazy as I reach back to touch Ettie. "At least dumpster man... isn't hurting us... Yet..." That probably didn't help make this situation feel any better... But attempt made.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:44 pm

Ettie:

I listen to Ethan say the Old Earl had status and was used to killing people already!

He sounded like a big deal and someone who might have some of my friends!

I smile back at him for telling me good job.

I wanted to help, but if he's that big and powerful would anything be done? Surly Hepaci doesn't really intend for the murder to be solved..

The scary blue eyed man laughs and Ethan points out at least he isn't hurting us.

"L...lets..g..et out of here.."
I nod and take his hand to go back to the hotel way. QUICK
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Ethan:

I smile at her smile and was glad she seemed to want to get away from him too.

... Never know what he might do... I think to myself remembering the filthy lady holding my head...

"Hopefully, it's safe now..."

I'm taken from my thoughts when she takes my hand.

I look down at them entwined as I get up and follow her lead to the best of my ability.

This would be... *My stomach flutters* I don't know.... but anyway, given her quickness... I just... Imagine me trailing behind off the ground like a kite if I'm not careful and start to lag, so I keep running and holding onto her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 10:09 pm

Ettie:

I stop once I hear screaming inside the hotel. There was yellow tape all around it and some people still.

But that voice...the scream..

I let go of his hand.

"Hey, one of my.. friends is ..inside there.. they must have assigned him.."

I don't think Bayly is really my 'friend' but Austruah is always with him!

I look for signs of blue hair be it Austrah or Robyn, anyone but I think its just Bayly making alien shierks. My high pitch ears hurt just hearing it.

*lamps start breaking around us*

(Commissioner Kok): "What in the WORLD?"

(Cop): "Just tried to get the blue freak to mop up sir... where else could we send him.."

The window smashes as a pointy toothed screams echo at us as he calls for 'AUSSSTRAAAAH'

*ducks behind Ethan AGAIN*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 10:43 pm

Ethan:

I glance down after she lets go and look back to her and listen.

"Oh..."

I lower my head as I feel a strange sense of loss.

I know it's... Dumb... We only just met... Man... Maybe I am a pod person with how few friends I have...

I wonder if this person is whoever that lady mentioned?.. K.. Klouse?

I raise my head and look back to her.

"Well.. That's..." I squint against the screaming.

I'm not sure what to say. It sounds awful in there... "Nice?.."

I look through the window trying to see this... 'friend'.

I hear a cop talking about mopping up?

"Are they... Cleaning up the crime scene?... So it can't be solved?"

Did the Earl already get to them!? ;O

None of being here working matters then if the Earl paid off the cops! This place is ruined and corrupted already and it's not even built yet!

I flinch and crouch slightly, as suddenly the window's glass shatters.

I just stare dumbstruck in shock not sure what to do.

After my brief pause, I look to where Ettie had been to ask if that was her friend and if her presence could help calm him down, but she's not there. I look back and see she's hiding behind me again.

"Uh... I take it that's not your friend?" I whisper and glance around freaked. "Should we-.. should we run again?... Uh.. Coffee break in the cafe?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Ettie:

"Bayly!" I try to call to him as Ethan talks to the humans.

(Commissioner Kok): "No Ethan! I haven't been Commissioner for 20 years for nothing now, there's alot of STINK in there. Do you know how many destitute was staying at this rag... not to mention freaks of nature. I cant breath over the MUSK. The lobby itself is going to take days before its livable and we cant have our men sleeping in such poor air qualities." He huffs.

Bayly leaps out and sniffs at me. He seems disappointed I wasnt Austrah and looks around his small black eyes serious.

I dont really know if I can mind talk with him??
I try anyway.

((uh...thi..is is Ethan hes.. not so bad. I think we can trust him.)) I tell him as I tune back into the conversation.

"He's my friend's.. friend."

Where they courting? I don't know. They were such a private lot. Robyn seemed to hate Bayly too and tried to warn me he was dangerous but Austrah says hes the kindness gentle soul.

I reach out and pat his head. Wink

"He's good, I can tell."

He wants to get coffe.

"Oh..is..Bayly allowed...in..side?"

He might run away...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:34 pm

Ethan:

I straighten up in a jolt when the Commissioner actually responds to my comment to Ettie. I guess I should have figured if I could eavesdrop on them then they could hear me...

I don't know if I buy his reason though...

How could a place get that bad in such a short amount of time??

Like, what?.. Did Hesp just open all the pods at the same time? Not carrying if they were enough homes to go around?

Like the dumpster guy and the seemingly homeless lady?

"Well... So many cities are getting built... I'm sure there will be plenty of places to sleep soon..."

Ettie suddenly doesn't seem so scared anymore... Maybe cause she found this... person and knows it's actually him?...

"Oh..." I tilt my head and look on curious at how she treats him."...I see..."

Is... Is he more an animal alien... By how she's treating him.. It seems like it... If that's the case what if it bites her??

I grimace concerned but... it seems fine...

She even says he's good...

...So much... touching...

I'm... NOT... Jealous... Of people I just met... Nope...

Ugh... My thoughts make me think of the creepy guy... That helps make me feel ill enough to look away from the display of head pats.

"Err... Nevermind... It's... Just forget it..." Even though I just ran a lot and don't even have a water bottle...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:51 pm

Commissioner Kok:

I click my teeth. The THINGS done in those rooms. Despicable.

I look back at the two awkwards over there. At least the girl tamed that blue freak.

Hep should keep that one himself!

I prefer the halfbreed servant class to look civilized at least.

"GET MOVING IN THERE!" I shout at Ethan and the girl.

(Ettie): "ohh.." She takes Ethans hand and the blue freaks and innocently lead the way inside.

*sees a tail passing by briefly not being hidden by her big coat.*

*furry awakening*

*tranced out staring wondering if any half bred freaks at the whorehouse have TAILS too*

*changes mind bring em on*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 12:01 am

Ethan:

I flinch and close my eyes tightly shut, squaring my shoulders, feeling scolded when I get yelled at.

At least Ettie takes the lead, and I follow, feeling slightly more at ease away from the domineering man's presence.

Ugh!...

I feel knots in my stomach.

The guy wasn't lying about the stink. This place reeks! I feel like I'm going to be sick...

"Hopefully, the busted-out window will actually help air out this place out..." I say in a grimace.

Poor Angelic living in a place like this... She must really have been down on her luck... The poor street kid.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 1:19 am

Ettie:

I was used to the bad smell from so much dirt dwelling elders. I quickly find a broom and try to help out. I see the couch, and have no desire to hide behind it Wink

"I'll try to tidy up then so you can do ..y..you investigating..work.." I start sweeping rapidly as Bayly makes clicking sounds watching.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Ethan:

"Oh.. Thanks."

I don't think she has to do that but... *I bow my head grateful.* "That's very kind of you."

I look to a cop.

"Which room was it?"

(Cop): "Ninth floor. Room 13."

"Thanks."

I hesitantly step into the lobby's elevator, hoping it doesn't break or anything, and press the button.

--

I slipped on some gloves and raised my mask above my nose and opened the door. I gazed inside carefully from the doorway. The room itself was a bit of a mess with lots of evidence of a fight.

The furniture looked bumped into and eschewed. There were things scattered around and broken, that were likely either knocked over during the altercation or were actually used in the brutal beating.

I hesitantly walk over to the taped outline of where the body was found and evaluated the blood splatter, and ripped-out red hair chunks splayed around.

As I gazed around, I noticed a broken picture frame was next to the victim's outline with blood on an edge.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Ettie:

I pick up a fallen plant, poor thing it too late to save it.
It was so dry.

*tries to pour water on its remains anyway*

I loose track of Bayly he crawls on all fours after Ethan and hisses making clicking sounds as he runs around the evidence room with sticky blue feet/alien paw pad marks. Wink

*I keep cleaning and look up at the sound of clamoring I hope Ethan is ok!*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:24 pm

Ethan:

Triplets...

I gaze at the photo for a moment and jump when I hear hissing and clicking sounds.

I look back around at Etties... Friend of a friend...

Making ...even more of a mess...

*sigh*

I get a camera and plastic ziplock bag out of my backpack, hoping to salvage some of the evidence around the body marker and blood platter before it's completed blued up.

"Wow... You're fast, aren't you?"

He just booked all those floors on all fours.... I guess I should be impressed...

I snap a few quick photos of the blood trajectory and scene, then start swabbing and bagging some blood samples, hair samples, and items that looked like they might have been used and the picture frame and putting them in my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:41 pm

Uriah:

I manage to get out out while they try to throw in pale screaming albinos (never saw a real albino to know people can be PALER then the tunnels)

"Ha!"

I run feeling more hyped up then ever, this reminded me of the good old days. So..so far behind.

I catch Ettie's scent and change my stride to the hotel. Its FULL of cops.

Damnit..

I need to cause a distraction.

I duck backwards and start untiing all the horses.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:44 pm

"iaka iaaaaaa Zooo zooo!"

Bayley bears his pointy needle teeth at Ethan then starts rubbing his head on Angelics stinky hair covered blanket.

*oh so drawn into her darky gypsy desires*

The sound of distressed neighs break out as Kok is nearly trampled by a stampede Wink

Havenland PD run around trying to reign them in. Some CCC Save Programed cowboys lasso them in and ride trying on que.

Bayley spots Uriah sneaking inside and starts running back down to meet up with him and Ettie.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 9:52 pm

Ethan:

"Oh really?"

Whatever he just said...

I shiver, feeling a crawling sensation up my spine, disturbed at the teeth.

Ettie is sooooo lucky he didn't bite her hand off...

I look towards the window when I hear a ruckus of horses and cops.

Yesh...

The roads get crazier and crazier, eh? Wink

I look over when the guy goes running again.

I hope he doesn't bite the poor pretty horses...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Ettimay:

I ALMOST hide behind the couch cause Ethan isn't back yet Wink

But it's icky.

Before I can react to the hoses and men shouting Tully is here!

"Where's Beo!??'

(Tully): "I have no idea! I just got out of the clink, your the only one I found so far."

"Quick hide!" I squeak and he darts behind the couch when a cop checks up on us.
Bayley hisses at him and he squints.

(Cop): "Where's Ethan? Did one of you alien freaks eat him..."

'N..no..."

I call up the stairs.

"Ethaaan? Your...aliveee right?"

He might be too far up to hear me. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:14 pm

Ethan:

I hear Ettie's muffled voice calling for me.

Awe. She cares.

"Yeaaaaaaahhhhh!"

Dang, the walls and floors must be paper-thin... I'd hate to live here... Let alone... errr... 'do' anything here...

Did the Earl pay everyone who lives here off? They must have heard the murder, right?

I finish up and zip lock the last evidence I picked up and put it I my bag and shoulder it.

"Cooommmiiiiinnngggg!"

I make my way down and look up to see a cop with them.

"Hey?"

I look to Ettie.

"Is there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:20 pm

Ettie:

I look on relived Ethan came back. WHO KNOWS what was up there.

I stroke Bayley's head trying to calm him down and not maul the human questioning us.

(Cop): "Are you deeaaf boy..its a stampeed out there..."

He signed looking out the window.

"So..me..thing spooked em.."

I try not to let my eyes go to the couch...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:25 pm

Ethan:

"Oh?"

I shugged.

"I thought it was just normal traffic?"

Doesn't it always sound like a stampede out there?

I look towards the open broken window.

"Or they finally smelled this place and got out of here..."

Horses have big snouts after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next