Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery

Go down 
+6
TLG Admin
Juliet Robinson
Beolan Starker
Cersei Hawthorn
Crystal Bloomfield
Hepaci Gallus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:53 pm

Ettie:

*smiles innocently*

(Cop): "very funny boooy..if your done rumgeneing though her underwear draw for clues, you can leave...and make sure you take your pets with you."

He stormed back out and scream stepping in horse's droppings.

(Bayley): ((I NEED to find Austrah now.))

"We'll find her Bayley.."
I sigh and look at Ethan.

"Did you find anything to..help your..case?"

I look behind me, I wonder if I can trust him with Tully. No it would probably be better Tully get out of here alone. MAYBE he can find the others.

Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Personality : Everyone lives to die. Might as well embrace it.
Home Base : Border of Havenland & New France

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Ethan:

I scrunch my nose disturbed, but for some reason, I suddenly don't feel like that would be a bad thing. (Gypse arora of Angelica touched things in my backpack.) 

I've already seen her naked on my slab... I don't need her pantie too...

I cool my expression and actually smirk with a head tilt as I watch him leave and step in manure.

I look to Ettie.

"I think so. I'll know more once they've been checked over for fingerprints..."

I glance around.

"Oh, and thanks for cleaning. You really didn't have to."

It really shouldn't be the cop's job to clean... It's not like the cops own this place, right?

I look from her to her friend to back to her.

"Uh... So... Did you have anywhere to be tonight?.."

I look down at the guy.

"Um... Are we.. walking this guy to your friend?"

Wherever they may be...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 11:17 pm

Ettie:

I'm pretty sure I'm his 'alien pet' so I cant go anywhere tonight I asume?

I wonder if I could just leave if I said I did have a place to be.

...BUT that scary human is lurking around...

"N..o..I...I'll help you..with the case."

I'm not sure how but..

(Bayley): "YES! Austrah!" He telepathically shows Ethan them taking the girls away from him. 'Assigning them' elsewear.

"W..whre do you think..they would go?"

Austrah was a healer, so maybe shes at a clinic.. I think innocently
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 1:20 am

Ethan:

I look back to Ettie.

"Oh. Good." I relax my shoulders and smile relieved. A part of me was worried if she got left alone... I wouldn't want that creep to find out where she lived if he's stalking us right now...

"Thank you."

I'm startled by the other one and look on stunned as I try to process what just happened in my head.

Was that... Is that what telepathy is like??? Or did My mind just have a weird random thought?...

No.. It had to be telepathy... I felt... I felt this presence in my head.

I rub the side of my head.

Oh... wow... This also means he can share sentient thoughts... He's not just a... 'pet' friend...

"Uhhh...."

I gaze ahead at nothing as I try to think.

"I guess... Uh..."

I pause.

There women... Hmm... 

"Uh... Maybe were... Hesp keeps... The other girls?"

Hopefully not...

I shrug and look at Ettie in a frown.

"Uh... Okay.." I tilt my head reluctantly and look to the door. "Let's try there then first, I guess..."

I take the lead, as glance around the streets, making sure not to step in anything and watch the cowboys with the horses.

I tilt my head to Ettie as I gaze ahead carefully.

"Can they... breathe underwater?..."

If not... Err...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 8:21 pm

Ettie:

I look on worried as Ethan talks about possible places the girls might have gone.

"Oh no." That doesn't sound good!

I look back at the couch, would be need Tully's help?

I follow after Ethan trying not get hit by the stampeed and yelling men tumbling around.

He mentions something that confuses me.

"Huh what? ..w..hy?"

Breath underwater..

I mean they have blue hair.... but..I dont think that means they are mermaids...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 8:42 pm

Ethan:

I move closer to the buildings, trying to stay as far from the open streets as sidewalks as possible with all the chaos.

"Well..."

I frown as I look on straight ahead.

"He keeps... Sirens in tanks..."

I felt weird at the thought and gaze on in the distance. I shiver and rub my arm and soon feel the beginnings of a headache develop against my temple.

"I have a feeling if... your friend is there... It might not be so good... Ya know?..."

I can't imagine what her friend would do... Would he bite all the club bounces and trash the place?

For some reason, I felt strange feelings at the thought...

A sense of justice in my chest for causing havoc there to help the sirens that I couldn't place the reason on. Yet at the same time a sense of worry and confusion and loss...

I feel distant and my head hurts even more.

I squint through the pain.

"Maybe we should... Try to figure out what we're gonna do if she is in Hep's club place... Um... Maybe a.. distraction?... Or uh... Maybe we can try to lie?..."

I scratch my forehead wondering if lying would even work... Though... so far People seem to be giving me these people as 'pets'.

"Maybe we can bluff her out?.. But uh..."

I tilt my head in a gesture to the guy.

"He showed us that she was taken with multiple girls though... So are all of them your friends or?... Just her?"

I ask trying to figure out just how complicated this might get...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Ettie:

I was really confused how far Ethan would go along with this. He didn't seem to care about Hep killing his old bosses though so maybe he doesn't have so much loyalty to anything?

For now I was getting alot of information at least.

"I..I ..dont know..it we can..help them.. but I'm sure Beolan will save them."

when he can Wink

Bayly hisses wanting to be the one to save them.

"Bayley, what happens if you free them? We all get round up again..we all have to go at the same time..but everyone is so split up!"

If Mer is kidnapped then she's gonna be the first priority too so who knows when Beolan will come.

Ethan asks if they are all my friends or just Austrah.

"I..well I ...dont know if I can ..call them friends.."

I stop when we get to 'The Priate's Booty'.

"Ohh dear.."

I hear aliens chattering and howling at exotic blue hair dancing in a cage with prodders.

A siren swims around the tank jealous she wasnt the center of attention now.

"Yeah... a ... distraction." I nod unsure. So many..scary.. men and lots of drinking.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:21 pm

Ethan:

I listen to Ettie.

Beolan will save them... Okay... And where is he? I wonder. Maybe he's already there... Or maybe he's saving their other groupies?

I hear her talk to Bayley. I wonder if he'd even agree to planning or if he's just gonna run on in there...

I look over at Ettie. Again with the 'friends' uncertainty bit.

"Yeah. I get it." I really do.

I look up ahead towards the Pirate's booty and hear the sounds of the roudy men as we approach.

I give a slight nod. Okay... So we are doing this... "Right..."

Errr... How exactly...?

I glance around.

I just hope this doesn't backfire and Ettie gets captured...

Wait... 'fire'... Would drunks care if there's a fire alarm?.... Is there even a fire alarm?... There's so much alcohol too...

Though there would be so many witnesses outside though... How would we escape?...

I try to think as I enter and shrink in on myself as I try to make my way through the crowd of drunkards.

I look back wondering what Ettie and Bayley had in mind or if they're staying outside. Either way, I need to try to not lose them in the crowd... Though I'm sure if I do there'll be blue paw prints to follow and find them again...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:41 pm

Ettie:

I watch Ethan enter that terrible place. HES SO BRAVE Wink

((Good luck)) I speak into his mind, though I'm not sure if that helps a human much.

Bayly follows after him getting blue oily prints in his wake.

A few old elites get excited thinking a male blue would get on the cage next.

Another pair whisper inner species relationships are already booming now, for shame as they think Ethan brought a 'date'. While others just think he got a dog.

(George): "Watch where that thing pisses my man, these are the finest Orc leather." He shuffles his prizes boots out the way annoyed at the 'pet' and goes back to eyeing the dancing girls with glee again and less thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Ethan:

I wish I could say thanks back... Though now I wonder if they're just reading my mind too and not just putting words and images in...
Err...

I lower look back on ahead and then lower my head at George's chastising.

"S-sorry..."

I keep going forward and glance around looking for a light switch or something and assume it's probably near the doors. As I gaze around, I notice the lonely pissed siren as I gave around.

I head for the bar and grab a couple of napkins, then crouch down like I was trying to wipe up my 'pet's' messy paws as I crouched near him, hoping he wouldn't bite my face off and try to understand what I was saying as I speak close to his ear, as I gaze around carefully.

"Okay, you see that tank with no one around it? I was thinking maybe we could use that to our advantage? I could switch off the lights and you could open the tank and hopefully if they see the siren's tank is open they'll rush to hers and leave your friend's cages alone or they'll just be drawn in by her siren-ness? What do you think?"

I hope he even understands what I'm saying... Or if he even can open the tank... I'm not entirely certain what his abilities even are besides sharp scary teeth and telepathy... I'm hoping he's one of those species that can see in the dark... Maybe he can bite a lock off if there is one? I don't know?
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Fantine, the town's new Madam laughs robustly alongside the drunken men.
It felt like only days ago she was back in the homeless slums down on her luck, every hideyhole she knew was frozen or blown up, she was broke as much as there was no society left but countless people fighting it out, she didn't care she wanted to just be on the winning side alive to whore someone pretty out again. Alas, things weren't looking good.
Then like a bloody demon of chance Hepaci came back to the homeless slum for us.
The city needed alot of work and damn right Fantine was going to give it all a go.
Unfornatenly it was cold, and moldy in the slum tents and her little human lungs couldn't take it anymore, she was old swollen and sick. Swelling and interal bleeding was just getting worst and the SMELL. She hid it well in stinky French perfume and puffy lacy dresses and powdery wigs.

Already she picked out some fine young things to be her new girls. She wanted these two blue haired ladies next. They we're breaking down from the laugher and pointing and mockery and she would swoop in as a 'friend' for them. Works every time.
She let out a big burp and looked around lazily just letting things go on. An old earl who got his money thrown back by the more lively blue haired girl hits her with a stick.
Fantine frowns hoping the face ddoesn't getdamaged. They are pelted with chicken wings and bar nuts next.

She sees see a blue blurr and just think its her fading eyesight. of course she refuses to wear glasses, its unbecoming of...

Before she can finish that thought water is pouring out AND!!
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:26 pm

Ethan:

There's a fast blue blur.

Man, if that was him again, he is so fast! Maybe he can carry the girls out of here in seconds! Though who knows! Maybe they're just as fast!

Though. If that were the case I wonder what in the world Hesp could have had to capture them in the first place... That's a scary thought.

I get up and hit the lights just as water pours out. There's a ruckus as humans yell for the lights to come back on as they get wet.

A part of me wonders if this was going to work, though really who knows. 

People fumble and fall over themselves landing on the wet floors and get stepped on by other drunkards, as the people try to blindly feel around to orient themselves and look for the lights.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 pm

Madam Fantine:

I scream, the sudden lack of lights almost causes me to have a heart attack.
I stumble around grabbing my chest dramatically not wanting to not take this and spin it around for my own benefit.

"Ahhh AIr.. I CANT..BREATH!!"

*grabs at Ethan choking and over acting*

"Heelp me.."

*grabs his ass while hands fail around*

"Young man!"

Bayley gets the cage open and the girls run out screaming along with everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:53 pm

Ethan:

I grimace in the darkness as I get felt over and get goosebumps freaked out and disturbed.

Talk about not breathing too! So much perfume! I can't breathe either! It's making this darkness suffocating!

Soooo awful!

I didn't think this would happen!

"Oh, uh, so- Ack!"

I jump as I get ass handled.

I think I vaguely hear the cages in the commotion, though it's hard to tell with all the shouts and angry drunks. I hope Bayley made it out with the girls!

I feel around the lady's sides to her back and give her back pats trying to 'help'.

I continue to grimace worried, worried the lady might spit out something if she's not just choking on air but something she ate. I soooo don't want to get a face full of spit or half-eaten food. Ew! Ew! Ew!
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:03 am

Ettie:

I watch though the dim red tinted windows nervously, though now I was alone.

I get too paranoid about being watched and put up my shawl as I go in half way in the hall way.

I hear screeching as I look at some priate bug aliens pulling on Silver's tail feathers. He was in a cage painted.. GREEN. Only a his silver tipped wings and head appeared to still be silver.

A REAL green bird was in the cage laughing at him. It was Hep's parrot! Polly!

I wait till the kid's left putting feathers in their wide hats and then I go over to the cage.

(Polly) "HEEEEEEY SQUEAKIE! HEEEP! HEEEP!"

I quickly take the keys and free Spring.
He knocks Polly out with a big wing slap and flies outward.

It's dark now but I can see in the dark so It doesn't stop me from getting out.

Ethan's plan must have worked...

I...think...

I see Bayley and the girls, where are we going to go?!

((W..ere..do..you live...a.gain? We need to HIDE!)) I ask Ethan hoping its a good time to talk to him. I sense alot of... panic in there.

I quickly start moving since thats going to be noticed right about now.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:19 am

Ethan:

I hear her in my head again.

Uh...

She keeps thinking to me so I guess she can see my thoughts right?...

Err... That must suck to have that ability... I hope she didn't have to see whatever that creepy guy thought...

I shake my head.

Focus, focus...

Um...

I try to picture where we are currently and then the path and the street signs needed to get to the border near the construction work where New France was starting to be built. I think of my house and focus on that and where a spare key was hidden, taped underneath the second stair leading up to the porch.

Uh, I'll try to get there soon. I also add-in. But I'll give them a head start of course, and try to keep my back to the light switch for as long as possible.

I hope that worked?
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:30 am

Madam Fantine:

"You don't have a strong grip boy!!"

I complain though obviously now not choking Wink

I try to find his face as I feel blindly heaving.

(Old Earl): "Light a damn match Mutten!' He snaps at his servant who holds up the cigar.

George and the Siren were making out in the puddle. That BASTERD. Who is he paying for that? Not ME!

(Crow): "Hey the wires arent even cut!? I hear him ring out looking at the circet.

It becomes clear someone just switched the lights off .... dun duuun
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:40 am

Desmond:

"Awe... It's a holy potato..."

*Squints*

"Or maybe a moon...?"

"Though the asteroid bit did make more sense... I think a holy potato is funnier though..."

The old food class would get a kick out of that one...

Beo talks about the volcano.

"Oh..."

I look down thoughtfully. Poor dude.

"Poor species who can't teleport... That must suck..." I state casually.

Speaking of which...

I clamp down on my teeth in pain and cover my ears as I fall off the chair onto the floor, in agony.

I try to teleport behind Hesp and the beam but can't do it through the horrid pain and disorienting sound waves that leave everything feeling like it's moving and I can't focus.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:55 am

Ethan:

"I- I'm Sorry *Muffled under hands to face* 'Ma'am'."

Cringes at the face touchy-feely.

Ugh... Who knows where her hands have been...

I hear people figuring out about the lights and try to use this excuse with the lady to get away from it.

I move my head sideways away from the hands to speak.

"Here Ma'am." I move from patting her back to encircling her in my arms. "Let's get you somewhere you can sit down since my grip is below par... Or maybe some fresh air outside, would be better, Miss?"

I try to move the lady back blindly trying to get back to the bar, as I bump and step on people's shoes.

"S-sorry, sorry." I keep apologizing against the darkness and bowing my head. "This lady needs air! She can't breathe! Please, make way! She needs fresh air! Medical emergency!"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Madam Fantine:

I take a few bumps as the young man tries to get me outside.

"OUT OF THE WAY!!"
I bellow helping get people out of the way.

I slap and reach and then felt the crisp fresh air.

"Thank you Lad. I owe you a freebie. Come around anytime."

I cackle letting go my vice grip.

Those lazy girls!! Not one gave a damn about their old madam!

There will be repercussions!!
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Ethan:

"Oh, uh, thanks. I just hope you're going to be okay ma'am."

I hesitantly let her go and fidget with my bag strap over my shoulder.

I glance back to the bar.

"That was weird... I hope no one gets hurt..."

I look back at the lady. Trying for small talk to look innocent as I keep fidgeting with my bag strap.

"Though I guess if anyone was gonna get hurt it would be George rolling around down there.... And I doubt he'd mind right now... Hopefully the girl doesn't get trampled though..."
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:18 pm

Hepaci:

It was a good thing Amanda gave me a tip off, two for one!

(Beolan): "HEP I AM GO-"

He struggled agonist the sound waves and I sneer.

"Save your breath Beo. You are not welcome here but I'll keep your little friends!"

Once the sound knocks them both out they are hauled off to the cargo ship we just unloaded the tunnels from.

Then I hear the outcry at the club, WHAT there is something more trouble then Beo and Des?? Wink

I sprint down there as the lights click on and see from the window people stopping to watch George and the Siren down and dirty.

Damn he didnt even pay for that did he!

Amanda huffs at such behavior. *jealous its still NOT ABOUT HER*

I see Fantine with Morgue boy.

(Fantine): "It seems they are both very well alive..."

She eyes Amanda as she nears.

Amanda wants an 'update' with Morgue boy on what he learned about her dear sweeet sister.
I scream at everyone to get out and keep a scent for anyone who might have done this.

Something was here...and it smelt terrible.

"FIND THE BLUE WRENCHES!"

They we're bringing in the men more then siren.

I command my aliens and then try to pry George after the Siren with a scale proder.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 pm

Ethan:

"Indeed..." *winces at the prodding.* "Unless he dies now of a heart attack..."

I look to the sister when she starts asking for updates.

"Oh, uh, my condolences."

I bow my head.

"The initial physical observation revealed the death to likely be from a broken neck caused by blunt force trauma... There's some lab work currently being done. I was just going to head over there now to set up some more overnight processing..."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 11:33 pm

Angelic listens to the man and tries to seek into his mind any speculation of THE TRUTH. She cant from Fantine so close by. She glares at her, keeping the appearance of being mad with justice over the fallen twin.

"C...can..I...come..with you..I.. George was supposed to be my exsort." She teared up and hugged on Ethan over dramatically for sympathy.

(Fantine): "Aren't you old enough to walk you-"

"A LADY needs an exsort, so I'm not mistaken for a FALLEN women.." She shouts back.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:39 am

Ethan:

I flinch when I get hugged, but suddenly out of nowhere I feel at ease and relax at her touch and closeness. My eyes dilate and I flush. I can't describe why I'm suddenly feeling so... honoured and enraptured in her presents...

She's just so captivating... She's been through so much... Not to mention she's breathtaking... So beautiful...

Maybe it's also because I feel bad for the poor girl? She must be so worried after what happened to her sister... That threat of it possibly happening to her too must be so terrible.

I glance between the women.

Uh....

Winces at the shouting. Ow...

Poor girl.. She's just so scared.

I keep my eyes and head low.

"Well, I'm honoured... But, uh... I think there are, uh... Much, much stronger and intimidating people to ask that... I'm sure the Governor's people would be much better protection."

I say at my expense, but it's true of course! Poor Amanda needs the best security to walk her home in the dark surely! And... I know that's not me...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 6:23 pm

'Amanda':

I grow more suspicious he HAS found something on my prude sister. WHAT did he find out?

WHY is he trying to get rid of me!

He wants someone else to walk me home.

"B..but I dont need to go home, I need...I need to see my sister, and you...have her."

I take is hand trying to compel him to show me the way, I MUST see his research.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 8:43 pm

Ethan:

My eyes widen. "Oh." So that's what she meant... Well, that makes more sense...

Though really?.. Why now?... At this time of night?

... It... It is night, right?... It's... hard to tell on the asteroid....

I glance down at my watch but find my eyes drawn to her hand on my instead. It's like she's a magnet of attention, and I find my eyes following up her hand and arm, up to her face and eyes.

I feel... Strange... My head and stomach are buzzing, and I feel a bit dizzy.

On one hand, I really, REALLY needed to get home.... With all those... Prior engagements... But... She just needs to see her sister, right?... And besides... How long could it take?... And what kind of monster would deny a sister the right to see her other sister?

"Alright..." I tilt my head down slightly. "Very well, Ma'am." I glance around, "Was there anyone else who was going to go with you and George?" I ask wondering about the poor other sister. Though for all I know this is the third sister. How can anyone tell?
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:46 pm

'Amanda':

My eyes twinkle in gratitude at the man for agreeing now.
I lessen my grip on his arm.

He asks me if anyone else was going to go with me and George.

Why would he ask that?

I read into his mind and see he means my triplet.

"N..o..its just ..me.. I am all alone now." I state to make it clear, she was dead too.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:51 pm

Ethan:

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Wow... So much death... Such a shame...

I refrain from asking about it. It's not my place, especially since I'm just a stranger.

I think I feel a bit better when her grip lessens, but for some reason, I also feel like that might be worse?

I gesture off. "Shall we then?" Before I start to walk.

I hope she didn't expect a carriage or anything. I wonder if George has one?

I never learned to drive those things and the streets are just so dangerous anyway... Besides, where would I even keep a horse and when would I have the time to care for one?... How much does hay cost?... It just seems like such a responsibility to a living breathing organism... Also... I just don't feel comfortable treating a horse in such a way...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:15 pm

'Amanda':

I follow the man but then clearly see how far it would be, I dont think he could protect me really. Not like George. That basterd!

"You know, I have a way with animals, I'll get us a ride."

I stop him taking his hand before we reach the next crosswalk. A carriage was standing outside a half constructed building. I untie the rope and bring then horse out to follow me. It was puddy in my hands like most things.

"What do you think? This is a nice one."
I stroke it and look at the man questionable.

Not much blood splatter either on the velvet seats. Always a win.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:27 pm

Ethan:

"Wow, you're a genuine animal whisperer."

I chuckle anxious, hoping I really don't have to try to ride that poor animal.

I glance back to the bar, hoping I can convince her to please find anyone else if she really expects me to be the driver. Let alone apparent theft of an animal...

I look around where we are. Though maybe given they were just left here at a construction site of all places, maybe they don't have the best owners... Or.. Uh... maybe their owner died in the construction?..

Nah... I'd probably have known about it if that were the case...

Unless they'd just dump the body and cemented it...

I shake my head and frown as I glance at the ground. I feel all these rationals and excuses to excuse what we're doing rattling around my head for her...

I guess it's not that odd... Given I try to help people... Especially today...

I hope it's her at least that's the driver...

I look back at her.

"So...  You're so good with horses... Are you?... A horseback rider?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:21 am

'Amanda':

"I'm very talented."
I stare at him in the dim lamp lights - looking right into his eyes and soul. To make sure he KNOWS it.

"Yes of course, aren't you?" I ask. They try to remind myself to be the chaste saintly Amanda and not have such a tone.

Ugh the little mouse!

"I mean...I ..can drive if you want ..I've already inposed on you sir. just do let me know where we're going."
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:40 am

Ethan:

She catches my eyes and I stare back as the message sinks deep.

Very talented... In so many ways that I'll never know...

I blink and glance down when the conversation shifts to me.

"Oh, no... I just walk... It's good exercise... And... Less responsibility..."

I look up to the horse and hesitantly pet them, with a small smile.

"They are beautiful though..."

I look back at the girl.

"Oh, you've already seen the place. Uh, when the governor had everyone grouped up and you told your story... You were right in front of the building."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:24 am

'Amanda':

He plays with the pony.

"Come now it's cold, isnt it?"

I pat the seat beckoning him forward. I let my hair and its potent sent dangle down.

I need to know more about this.

I try to search his mind for trickery, for speculation.

He reminds me where the building is.

"Is...she down... below..do you ..keep them there."

I ask numbly, trying to show big emotion.

I wonder if he has tunnels..
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 am

Ethan:

"Right, sorry."

I give the horse one more pat. "Thanks... And Sorry..." I tell the horse and then take the seat beside her.

"Oh, uh yeah..."

I decide not to go into details about... Well I call it the 'slab locker'. Since well, it's her sister that's important and not the location itself.

The 'slab locker' looks like a wall with metal cabinet doors, but when you open them you see it's actually pretty far deep with slabs that you can roll out with the bodies on it. Her sister should be perfectly fine and undisturbed in there... Keeps them safe from flies and whatnot, and ya need that around here when there are random horse droppings around the streets outside... Though how there's flies on an asteroid I'd never know... Same would go for the horses though, if I think about it...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:01 am

'Amanda':

I listen to his thoughts, it's good details to know IF I ever have to go down there... you never know.

"It's so..dark."

I lean closer to him 'afraid' and run down something. I hear crazy laugher and see blue eyed pale faces throwing BRICKS.

I scream and the horse goes wild and bucks sending us bouncing in the carriage.

I hold tight the reigns becoming disoriented and confused.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:21 am

Ethan:

"Yeah... I hope we get more street lights in all this construction..."

Though given how crazy everyone already is on the road, if it hasn't been done now will it ever?

There's a strange bump. Oh, dear! I hope that wasn't a person!

Suddenly laughter, and I jump when there's a loud thud sound a hard smack of something hitting the carriage followed by a scream and the horse freaking out.

"AHH!"

I hold on to the armrests in an iron grip as the carriage jostles too and fro.

Suddenly, there's a howl as my blood runs cold as a pair of gleaming eyes sparkle in the darkness up high in the distance. The horse spooks and makes a mad dash.

There's so much going on at once it's hard to focus. There's sudden movement as something runs along the rickety constructed rooftops. Wood planks fall over onto the ground into the street causing the horse to rear up in a panic with a neigh.

The beast from the rooftops finds a way down and snarls and darts closer. The chase is on.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:25 am

'Amanda':

I'm going to get George for this!! And that damnable fish!

I whip the reigns and scream. I try to see what was behind.

I nearly run into a construction tent.

I focus back on the road.

"IS THERE ANYTHING.. WE CAN THROW?" I call back to the man to look at what was inside the carriage, there might be SOMETHING we can throw to slow it down.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:11 am

Ethan:

"Uh."

I turn around, feeling the seat under my knees and leaning over the seat to look back, all the while feeling like my heart was racing as fast as the horse.

With one hand still gripped to keep from hopefully not falling off, I feel around the edge of the carriage that jostled and bumped under my searching hand. I l leaned out far, my mind panicking that I'm so gonna probably die during this, as I felt around the side for the door to the carriage compartment.

I made an effort in the stretch and the door flung open wildly.

I felt terrified and was surprised I wasn't scared stiff doing this, but the lady's suggestion that started all this just kept spurring me on to complete this task. I felt like I HAD to do this. After all, it might save our lives...

With that in mind, I manage to hesitantly get up next to her in the driver's bench seat and move to the back of the jostling compartment. I managed to get a foot inside, only bumping my lip and head in the process, and get inside. I feel around the dark blindly. Whatever wasn't bolted down seemed like free game and I poked my head out and tossed them at our pursuer, trying hard not to think of what I was touching and picking up blindly and chucking out.

I catch sight in the darkness of a dumpster and squint as I make it a target and throw from what I can tell, is a high heel at it. The dumpster makes a thud and I hope maybe that would help distract it? But just my luck like the rest of the day, probably not...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:50 pm

'Amanda':

I try not to look behind me to see if anything the man was doing was helping the situation.
I had to concentrate deeply to remember the building I was at before.

I spot it and make a screeching tire wheeling stop as the horse bucks and screams afraid of the attackers.

"Inside now!"

I am not totally heartless and cut with my hidden blade the horse's reigns so it can not be a sitting duck for the monster.

PLEASE tell me this man has his KEYS!
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:35 pm

Ethan:

The carriage stops and I bolt out to the building, spurred on by not only our lives on the line but by her orders as well. I get out the keys from my bag and open up.

I risk a glance back as I push open the door and see the poor dead horse being pounced upon by the wolf. Poor thing.

I look away stuck with sadness but am in too much heart-pounding panic to stop and think now. I get in and close and lock the door behind us and look around quickly and grab a waiting room chair and shove it under the door handle.

I find myself hyperventilating and the only thought I can think of is, "Where is the cops! Why aren't they doing anything!"

We're right next door!

I'll need to get something to board the window too probably but I can't think of what right now. I go over to the window and crouch down to peer through it carefully. The werewolf is eating right now. At least it's distracted... for now...

My eyes are wide in fear though.

"M-maybe it'll leave... After it.." *Swallows* "eats?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:55 pm

'Amanda':

So much for trying to give the horse a running start, but better it then ME.

I follow Ethan in and think how grateful I was to be in this hall of death at a time like this.

Is anything made out of silver?!
I look at his tools nervously and hear his response.

"Perhaps we should go deeper...??" I question biding him to go down those death tunnels of his.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 9:57 am

Ethan:

I look to the lady to see how she fared so far, and see her looking around. Before I can even really think past our doom and gloom towards mentioning the purpose we came here for (to see her sister), she asks a question.

I look at her a bit confused about the 'deeper' comment but then again this place is probably big. I just stick to my labs and the death slab room. I know... There's... Other rooms... But... That's not really my place to know about them. (like cells for Hesp's dark secrets like Cersei, I guess? lol Wink Unless she just ran across the street from the cop's jail or whatever lol ).

I hesitantly give a nod, warily.

"Uh.. Sure... This way."

I never really thought about all the floors down here... I assume it's for storage or... Old case files... but.. Then that wouldn't make any sense given how young this place actually is...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:38 pm

'Amanda'

I keep a blade in my hand and stay alert as I walk quickly behind him. The deeper we go it must be safe.
I see the poorly cheap constructed room giving away to more dirt and asteroid soil.

I wonder what Hep is hiding down here.

I see bones and signs of boots coming down here recently.

More soil and dirt comes away and t here seemed to be some sort of door full of chains.

It was amazing to see the hallway so clean and new giving away to the old asteroid structure. I touch a wall freckled with some kind of shiny gem.

"Curios ....this should be enough don't you think? The monster is back on the surface."

Eating a whole horse shall take all night.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 10:59 pm

Ethan:

"Yeah." I nod as I take a breather, feeling my heart finally calm down.
That was intense.

I glance around.

"Since we're so deep we hopefully don't have to worry about being downwind to... So, that's a plus..." I add in trying to be positive.

I gaze around the tunnels woulder what the purpose was.

Mining maybe?

...Or something more.. nefarious...?
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 1:49 pm

'Amanda'

The man tries to be positive, at least he wasnt a complete downer to be trapped with.

"It wont...get to the bodies ..will it?" I ask him with mock worry, probably would be better that way.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 6:03 am

Ethan:

I gaze at her in the dim darkness of the underground halls as she speaks.

The poor lady was so worried about it.

That must truly be a horrifying thought though, given her and her sister's likeness. Seeing her twin dead and then seeing her twin be eaten... What a gruesome thought and sight.

"Oh, don't worry about that. The cadaver rack storage is enclosed."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 10:07 pm

'Amanda'

Angelica's hopeful expression - masked by the darkness - slinks into a frown at Ethan's good news'.

She does not move away from the wall facing behind him. Her mind racing.

"That's good, you...you all are very prepared, such survivors." She finely spoke and considering her options of moving on yet again or toughing it out here.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:53 am

Ethan:

I listen to her and nod, though I can't see much of her at this point, so I don't know if she can see that.
"Uh-huh."
I stop and pause, trying to listen hard for any possible beastly sounds. It would echo down here if it followed... Surely?
It's been a while right?... It's hard to keep track. It's just darkness and walking and more darkness and finally to this old structure..
Maybe it's safe... Now?
I hesitantly look around the darkness, not sure if I want to test that theory or not.
Instead, I just touch the wall of the old structure next to where she touched to what she was so curious about.
"What do you think this place was? Maybe they were digging for something under here?"
Maybe metals and other materials for making stuff or fuel...  Or gold diggers.  Wink
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 12:59 pm

'Amanda'

Angelica listens to the man play it cool with more questions when surly he knows the answers. Her lips dry hold firm to continuing her front and let no truth past. It would surly be a great test to hold back her temper under such stressful circumstance.

"Oh.. I dont know...maybe gold? SO many wealthy earls and dukes here..."

She inches closer.

"Do you have a fortune good sir? Is the load heavy to bare?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next