Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Humanity's Strand

Go down 
+3
Tully Unerth
Crystal Bloomfield
Hepaci Gallus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty
PostSubject: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:18 pm

This scene follows right after ‘Offering Tribute’
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net/t167-offering-tribute

Hepaci and Desmond return from Havenland with orders from Blythe to locate Meredith. Beolan is still trapped and being held and the rest of the  crew are lostl, scattered and trapped on the asteroid. Havenland. This scene also is a containing to ‘Havenland’s first Murder Mystery’ as the new town and human rebuilding project faces its first crime.
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net/t159-havenland-s-first-murder-mystery

Hepaci:

I keep dragging Desmond along by the hand till we reach the town's square. It looked like something already broke it last night so I don't worry about what he could do to it. Crime investigation was already going on taking photos of the carriage and it's lack of a horse.

"I sure hope Amanda wasnt on that carriage..."

I frown getting a even worst idea.

Or Meredith .....we cant go to Blythe empty handed...

"Test for hair samples! Forget everything else!" I snap at a man scanning the claw marks on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 5:01 pm

Crystal:

Where the stories go... I too shall follow!

While I was heading towards the big crime scene commotion, I catch sight of Hep also headed in the same direction!

Hep.. Holding another man's hand!?.. And a young man at that!

*Snaps pictures of the dragging.*

The guy he's dragging along looks so small and scrawny... I wonder how that works without Hep breaking him?

*Mind wanders for a moment.*

*By the time I come too, Hep is already yelling around and no longer holding the guy's hand.

Wonders if that's for keeping up appearances? Hmmm?...

I file the thought away for later and start taking pictures of the carriage and the crime scene investigators doing their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue85/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 6:13 pm

Tully:

I come out of the shadows near by Crystal with a good humored smile.

"So we meet again..."

I'm just glad I wasnt caught holding Klaus's hand.. I don't need any more of THOSE rumors.

Then again it was also freaky to think of a Hepaci and Desmond team up. We have ENOUGH trouble.

I eye over at the hair sampling at the crime scene, it was mostly wolf. Another lost lead in finding our teammates.

I take a deep sigh not growing found of being here so long without much progress in a rescue for anyone...
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Crystal:

The scrawny one climbs up onto the busted carriage like a jungle gym.

Some cops try to shoe him away from contaminating the crime scene but the guy just perches on it and looks down at everything ignoring them.

When the guy had turned around I finally saw his face.

Desmond?...

Wow... Didn't expect Hep with my sister's kid.

The scent of blood and hair from the crime scene continues to obscure my sense of smell to the point I didn't even notice Tully come up to me from the shadows until he spoke.

I turn and look at him. I pause looking him over and smirk.

"Stalking Hep, are you?..." *Tilts head.* "Or are you stalking me?"

*I turn my head back towards the carriage briefly, then back at him.

"You wouldn't happen to have been the one that made that mess, where you?" *Winks.*
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue85/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 8:27 pm

Tully:

I freeze up as I catch a whiff of red. Amanda was running out of a police carriage and almost throws herself at Hep.

She tears up crying about the attack she so personally witnessed.

(Amanda): "That brute was after my sister in the morgue! SHAMELESS KILLER CAME BACK!"

She seems to be pinning the murder on this event. Hm?

Crystal wants to know if I'm stalking Hep or her.

"You're prettier."
I smirk but don't really answer either way.

"Of course not...I dont eat horse. " I reply to the wink.

"I am looking for one though..but she has wings.."

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:11 am

Crystal:

I file that fact away in my mind. I'm going to have to write everything down, once I get a chance.

I watch Hep with the red head.

"Wings, huh?... How exotic."

*I look to the crime scene.

"Well then... Better hope you find her before she ends up like that one."
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:15 pm

Tully:

Crystal makes a good point. I scowl not looking back at the crime scene again.

"...maybe you can help me...I'm looking for a ranch being set up by some human called 'Tony'...?"

He's the man to see about another equestrian apparntly...is that good or bad I do not know.

I take a deep breath pondering what could I find there.

Maybe Austrah's caravan so we could fly out of here...
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:33 pm

Crystal:

*Raises a brow.* "Tony, huh?"

*I smirk.

The plot thickens! Shall two star-crossed players in this horrid gruesome tale meet on the suspicious unholy ground?

They're basically writing the story for me at this point.

*Flips open to a blank page in my notebook, making sure it's free on both sides. Then write a basic set of directions.

"Here."

*I rip it out of my book and hand it over.

I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass later. But sometimes risks have to be taken to keep all the players close at hand, believing in me. How else will I keep getting sources?

"Good luck, flyboy."
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:16 pm

Tully:

I asked Crystal thinking she may or may not really help me. She was oh so mysterious Wink

I take the piece of paper pleased to have gotten one easy led today.

"Thank you." I give her a white toothed smile and head off down the path. I could get there quicker with my nonhuman speed but I don't want to stand out too much. There was so much busy construction work all around. I spot some aliens doing the hard labor and humans screaming about every little detail as if it has to be spotless to their history. I pass by a fence being molded into a Earl's face. I read 'the Earl of Hardgrave' and double check my map.

This is him... or his father I guess..
I notice how old and long the beard they were molding was.

I pick up a wooden plank pretending to be a working and pass though the perfectly cut green grass. I see more workers laying down this disgusting perfect green grass and spraying it with more green paint/chemicals. However will these fragile humans process all of that I do not know.

I spot two younger men hanging off the fence. I see horse barns and inch closer.

I hear them talking, it's Tony...

(Tony): "I tell you George I found a great Pegasus! Lasso and tied her up last night, it took all 5 of my garden men to bring her down and the bull moose traqs!"

(George): "Bloody hell Tony that isn't a mare! It's a girlie!"

They were looking in the barn after Tony unlocked it. I snort at how bad that sounded and quickly drop the wood creeping over. It was Windy in the hay, she must have turned back last night.

Now it would be harder to get her away then if she was in her beast form!

(Tony): "I don't understand I'm telling you it was a majestic white mar-"

(George): "How drunk were you Tony my old friend, Haha.. hey girlie need a strong hand to help you up?" He approaches her and I see his arm, all the hair raised up and for a moment I saw claws.

Hes a wolf!!

I charge with a hoe at him and swing.

"WINDY RUN!"

Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:21 pm

Hepaci:

I was quite lucky to be there to 'comfort' Amanda as I hug her close, breathing in that alluring scent.

Meredith WHO Wink

"Are you sure you are ok?"

('Amanda'): "I..I think so.. that nice doctor.. Ethan helped me.." *bites lip trying to see if Hep could be made jealous' "We we're alone all night and I felt safe."

I bristle up at the thought of such a lucky man moving in on my woman, who was Ethan again? Wink

She finely stops shaking and crying and tries to pull herself together. She looks over at Desmond (always ready to get another male's attention)

"This is my ... friend.. Desmond. Desmond Amanda. We were just looking for you too." I say feeling a bit down now that I remembered the 'mission'.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:00 pm

Dez:

*Sniffs the air.*

Her scent was familiar but I couldn't place her... Maybe it's all this damn hair everywhere?...
(Dez forgot about her in the bar already. Was too focused on Beo at the time. Wink)

"Is it your shedding season? How are we supposed to find Mer if your hair is everywhere?"

*Frowns at her and looks away, looking everywhere else, trying to find Mer.*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:18 pm

Hepaci:

*staring at the redhead in a bit of a daze, trying to remember the mission and all.*

"Uh..do you know Meredith Dulez? I mean Sulez..r..ight Des?"

*'Amanda' looks side-eyes at Desmond. She wasnt the center of attention somehow!? - that's a challenge.* Wink

('Amanda'): "Excuse me?" She gets up in his face at her comment.

I raise an eyebrow. I think he offended her somehow...what was it with Humans and hair?

('Amanda'): "I am not a pony good sir!" She references the other ripped up hair on the scene - the mane.

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:27 pm

Dez:

*Looks the woman up and down.*

*Tilts head and shrugs.*

"Yo?... You could be... I don't know what a "pony" is? Is that a sick human term? Do you mean like Pawned? But like as a phony?... As in... you failed as a 'phony'?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:34 pm

'Amanda' tenses up, was this pale disoriented man on to her and her secrets.

Hepaci stares nervously at the insult and didn't want to speak up and get her more mad.

*face just turning bright red*

(boy): "--- PONY! THE PONY ARE LOOSE!"

(Mutton): "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

The servant boys barely are heard over the thundering of hooves. It looks like the whole Havenland shipment of horses were running though town. It was causing those tied up in town and parked in carriages to join the run. CHOAS.

(Hepaci): "Quick quick!" He calls to Amanda and Desmond to get inside the broken carriage, it was better to be swept up then trampled without any shelter.

(Hepaci): "Well now you know what a pony is Des.." He groaned as they started getting pulled into all sides of rampaging horses.

Tony could be heard being dragged screaming off his prized steed.

Last edited by TLG Admin on Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:31 pm

Dez:

*Watches the lady turn red. Wonder if this her failed attempt at turning into this 'pony'?

*Suddenly chaos happens, and for once, I didn't cause it!

*Gets into the broken thing confused but watching the stampede from this thing was cool. The whole carcus of the carriage rumbles shakes and rattles from the thundering hooves that pass.

Ohhh... So that's what a pony is...

"So flightless pegasi? Pegasus-es? Pegasus?" *Tries to figure out the term.*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:00 pm

Hepaci:

I hold on, my nails retracting to claw length to grip the wood as it gets beaten down by hits. It was deafening to hear the thundering hooves.
....its a shame humans LOVE these damnable creatures so much or I'd order a shooting!!

*Amanda holds on to DES for dear life*

She picked the wrong man, I have way more meat on my chest then he does...

I pout a little.

"I guess thats where they put Beolan's little friend er Whinny? ....still not Mer."

Beolan's rejects weren't worth holding captive at all...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:23 pm

Dez:

*For some reason I feel like I'm supposed to feel bad for the lady and protect her. But at the same time, another voice in my head thinks, 'What if Beo or Mer smells her scene on me!?'

*Grimaces.*

*Ew...*

*Tries to glare at the clingy woman but the redhead voodoo is too strong and instead I just give a reluctant sigh and put an arm around the two.*

'They better not think I'm stalking someone who isn't them after this.' I think to myself annoyed.

I would try to teleport us to a nearby roof but after that last experience, I don't think I can handle carrying for a little. My scrawny muscles hurt too much already.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Hepaci:

The thunder stops at least they passed us and were tearing down some even more newer building projects and human artifacts. Not my problem. Well till they start complaining

"TONY! The horses are on you!"

I jump down and call out but who knows where they dragged him.

(Tony): "Sorry sir!!" I look up at him having climbed a pole shirtless covered in horse grease. It was enough for 'Amanda' to let go of Desmond - having felt up the scrawny muscles and being disappointed she was always ready to move on to a new target -

('Amanda'): "Ohh thank you kind ..sir.. that was dreadful!" She runs to the light pole towards Tony. I glare - so much competition.

Multiple men from the cafe come out to see if Amanda was ok. Even George with a bashed skull was limping out of the rubble to see if she was unharmed.

We will never find Mer with a spitfire like her around ...

I call for one of my beast men to go get the HEAVY satitives for the horses, to shoot them from above. Before they just go back this way having reached the edge of the asteroid.

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Dez:

*Stares at Amanda like the rest of the guys.*

*Somewhere far away down the road there's a shriek from M. McKay at the damage.

*The guy grips his head looking agast at the damage.*

(Mer McKay): "Nooooo!!"

The horses knocked over and trampled various things like tapestries and flags and what not.

*Dez doesn't bother to even look in that direction of the street down there. He doesn't care in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:21 pm

Ettie:

We were about to go outside but as soon as Robyn pushed back the barricade we hear and see a stampede!

"Oh dear..." I gulp.

This place was following apart!

I wasnt looking at the rubble or even the creepy man's screams but...DESMOND.

(Olwyn:)  "Oh Austra, we forgot to talk about Desmond.."  

(Bayley:) "Do we have to talk about Desmond.."

Blythe stalking us was bad enough...but him too... will it never end Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Personality : Everyone lives to die. Might as well embrace it.
Home Base : Border of Havenland & New France

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 9:13 pm

Ethan:

I'm so confused. There's a stampede yet somehow this correlates to somebody named Desmond?

"Is... He a wolf?"

*I ask wondering if maybe he was the wolf that attacked the carriage and ate the horse earlier.

Maybe his beastly hunger is unsatiated?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 7:18 am

Ettie:

Ethan asks if Desmond is a wolf.
I gulp afraid to wonder if Ethan hated wolves, wasnt there a story about one and a human...

(Bayley:)  "He's a pain in t-"

Austra pets Bayley to shush him.

(Austra:) "He is a Trydien, he follows  after Beolan's wife Meredith, since they were young at the Neoplanet.    He always seems to catch up... but compared to Blythe he is more a nuisance then deadly.." She tries to remind us.  

I wasnt sure if Desmond caused a few events or not, bad luck seemed to travel with him. But maybe thats a good thing here... if he caused this mess..

"One of ..our friends ..looks equestrian..maybe..she was there." I inch towards the door to volunteer, after all I dont have...blue hair like Olwyn, Bayley and Austra... I can blend in better.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 1:07 pm

Ethan:

*I don't know what a Trydein is but I nod all the same.

I listen to Ettie and go over to the door.

*I peer out of and glance around trying to see if any if the horses stand out. Like if they looked alien or different colors.. Not to mention whatever that Sun and Moon thing was they mentioned last night.

I hear Hep yelling at Tony about the horses being on him.

"Well... If Sun and Moon were at the ranch maybe they escaped too with her?"

*I look up and down the street trying to see or hear any screams seeing the creatures, but all I hear is that weird guy screaming about artifacts.*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 8:17 pm

Hepaci:

*snapping out of the red head daze* Wink

"Blythe will be the least of our problems at this rate.." I grab Desmond by his shirt collar and pull him up to me.

"What do you think... any relation to Mer?" I ask him with a whisper. They both have the same 'hair' allure. Or has generations of aliens really never smelt humans before..

Hm

"Beolan was talking to her, she was the first person he went to in the café.."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 8:21 pm

Ettie:

Sun and Moon might have gotten out!

My eyes brighten at Ethan's words. Then I hear Hepaci speaking to Desmond..

"Sh..ould we go?" They are distracted...

...Poor Mer...

(Austra): At least we know she isnt captured.."

No one was paying us attention as I inch closer to some animals loose.. till Amanda sees Ethan.

She waves and ALL MALE EYES DRIFT TO WHAT SHE WAS LOOKING AT. HIM.

('Amanada'): "Ohhh theres my midnight savior! ETHHAN!"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:43 am

Dez:

"Hmmm..."

*I look from Hep to the red head, considering Hep's question.

"Well... Mer's the last human so... If she's human.. Or at least a vampire of some sort then she has to be, right?"

*I nod figuring that has to make some sort of sense.

*After all usually when I meet a Trydein they end up relating to me so... That must be the same with Mer and humans, right?

*Looks over to the guy she's waving and yelling at.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:46 am

Ethan:

*Winces, flinching back slightly.

Looks a bit panicked while I mentally curse to myself.

*I try to force a smile to play it cool and wave back but it feels totally awkward and I'm sure I'm failing miserably at looking natural.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 1:57 pm

'Amanda':

I leave the attentive gave of the male population of Havenland, sweeping my hair behind me.

Hepaci's eye twitches turning to look at the rival male, he sees Ettie and bristles for a new reason.

"Ethan! My hero!"

*rushes over to kiss his cheek/dangerously close to his lips*

"Oh I told everyone about our adventure. No horse is safe now.."
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:40 pm

Ethan:

Oh great... She's coming over...

*My eyes flicker side to side nervous of what might happen if she sees the others.

*I get smooched and suddenly I don't feel as worried about her presence as earlier. But I do remember the others behind me at least.

*My face pinks a little.

*I feel influenced enough by her aurora and attention to squeeze through the small opening in the door and close it behind me hoping she and the gazing males saw any of the others inside. Though Ettie had been with me but having her around isn't unexpected at least unlike the others.

Either way, I felt like it was better then to continue talking through the slightly open door just tempting fate.

"It's good to see you survived the night,... and this morning apparently! "

*Now outside, I try to get a better view of up and down the street before I gaze back into her alluring orbit.

"Is that why the horses went running? Was there another attack?..." Or any other unusual or dangerous creatures lurking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:38 pm

Ettie:

I look at the redheaded women, she was ...almost like Meredith. So...perfect.

Humans.. ;o

Ethan talks to her about the attack. I listen despite my nerves of all the eyes.

Maybe we can learn something...

('Amanda'): "Yes, I heard it was a wolf....right George?"

He nods and looks at Tony ...who was out of breath and pulling a horse along. He didn't say anything, either or.

Tony drops the reigns and some boys far off shout 'incoming WAGON'

...wagon!?

It was the wagon, driving out of control though the street, Sun and Moon leviate upward knocking into the rooftops causing more panic.

Amanda nearly sweezes Ethan.

((...its them!))

We can get out of here...

Hoping on that thing is our only hope!

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 9:00 am

Ethan:

A part of me is very glad that they aren't dead for Ettie and her friend's sake.

The other part of me is worriedly wondering what are we going to do now??

"Uh.. We'll try handle this." *I gesture with my head to refer me and Ettie, while in Amanda's grip.*

*I look to Ettie for guidance on what to do with.. well.. levitating creatures and all, and to follow her if I can, though Amanda's pull is strong and I can't will it in me to manually disentangle myself from her.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:18 pm

Ettie:

I think I get it, I need to FREE Ethan from the majestic human women.

I reach over to tug her.

"M..mmiss..?" She lets go to take shelter behind the door now. Everything was going flying.

(Hepaci): "Did anyone know those beasts FLEW!? SHOOT IT!"

He calls for armed help and I grab Ethan's hand to run, the others join us as we try to hop on the wagon and get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 7:35 pm

Ethan:

Oh good. She let go.

There's a strange strong sense of loss but the whole craziness of motion is enough to distract me from it.

I run beside Ettie, glad that she's taking the lead.

Her holding my hand helps the rising anxiety and panic as well as I hear Hep ordering people to shoot.

I clamber onto the wagon, feeling it jostle, and hold on tightly to it with my free hand as things fly everywhere behind the wagon.

My heart beats loudly in my ears and adrenalin courses through my veins.

The wolf thing last night was scary, this is also scary but also exhilarating.

A scrawny guy who had been talking with Hep runs after us.

I swear I see him flicker in and out of existence but I don't know how that is possible? He only flickers a few yards at a time, seemingly more and more drained and fatigued as he does so, his running slowing but he keeps desperately at it.

I vaguely notice flashes of light as the news lady flashes pictures of our wagon with her camera.

*Suddenly I feel a woman fall against me. I wince and look to my side to see the same camera woman suddenly in the wagon with us. I look back where she had once been but we've passed that area.

Is.. Is she a twin or did she just teleport here? In a moving wagon??

*She sits down cross-legged nonchalant.

(Crystal): "Hey Ettie. Got any famous words of your daring wagon ride?" She asks calmly, looking down at a tablet in hand while I hear weapons fire wizz past.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 6:59 pm

Tully:

After attacking the wolfman we ditched in the wagon, I don't think they liked me like they liked Austra though...

"Can you control them!!?"

(Windy): "uhh no?"

I stay under the seats hearing shots and screams outside as the beasts fly into town.

I think we are being boarded by the Havenland side but it's our side. I see the athletics frame of Robyn swinging inside the wagon and helping to lift up the and the others. Ettie was there and that ..human from before.
Why is he here?

Before I can yell at him to get off the wagon Crystal appears.

*gulp*

(Ettie:) "Err... for the..uh..."*realizes there is no king to say 'for the king'*

"Dont follow us and no one gets hurt!" I yell back and look at Ethan.
Austra frowns and was going to tell me something but has to gain control of the reigns as we are pushed forward.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:23 pm

Crystal:

I started to write out Etties but she apparently faulters. At least Tully picks up the slack.

"Ooo. Daring. Bold. A threat."

I nod appreciatively as I write it out.

*Especially from a possible killer no-less.

"I like it."

*I look up curious at the human who I didn't remember being affiliated with this group but clearly isn't trying to stop the wagon so it was anyone's guess what his purpose here was.

"What about you, human dude?"

*He had been staring back at Tully intimidated by the alien-looking at him when he had stated the threat.

(Ethan): "Huh?"

He looks back at me confused and I nod my head to what I was writing.

He blinks looking down at it as more shots ring past.

(Ethan): "Uh... Humanity should... learn from it's past.. And not have slaves?... Wouldn't that be honoring our past than just repeating the same mistakes?.." He looks to Ettie.* "We're all people."

"Huh..."

Well, I wasn't expecting that...

"Okay then... Doesn't really fit the tone of this chase scene, but I'm sure I'll work something out."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 4:58 am

Ettie:

Ethan gives the most wonderful speech during such turbulence times. I give him a small smile when he looks at me. Then hold on for my life as we go thumping. Tully narrows his eyes realizing the human was coming either.

I dont think he understood the point of the speech..

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:14 am

Crystal:

Ethan and I jostle with the rest of the turbulence as I finish up my notes.

*Gets out the camera for once up close and in the trenches picture and aims outside to take a shot and the shots coming right at us.

Oh yes! So dramatic and action-oriented.

I look back considering if I should take a group shot and see Tully's narrowed eyes at the human. The human had returned a smile at Ettie then looked nervous and worried at Tully.

Ooo..There we go.

*Takes a picture then teleports away.

*Just as I was about to teleport away, Desmond finally manages to just barely teleport onto the roof. He holds onto it slipping but manages to scoot his way back on and peers in on everyone looking at them upside down from the roof.

*He catches his breath, gasping from the running and teleports, and glances around at everyone. He then frowns disappointed.

(Desmond): "Where's *gasping* Meredith?" *Winces as a shot nearly grazes him and looks away caught off guard.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Humanity's Strand    [2261]  Humanity's Strand  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Humanity's Strand
Page 1 of 1