Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery

Go down 
+6
TLG Admin
Juliet Robinson
Beolan Starker
Cersei Hawthorn
Crystal Bloomfield
Hepaci Gallus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty
PostSubject: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:42 pm

The year is 2261 -  Angelic's first appearance yesterday turned some heads. Not many will forget her yet  something is about to shake Havenland in its early development.

Angelic returned to her hotel. She knocked on the 13 room on the 9th floor with a smug expression. Who opened the door and stared back at her? It was a spitting image of herself looking back . It was the REAL Amanda. Angelic's twin.
She was the 'good girl' out of the three Parta triplets. She was slow to a temper and obedient to the authority set over here. When they were young she often fought with Angelic over responsibility and family honor and duty. When Angelic ran away at 16, Anastasia was lost, she alone was left to care for their elderly father. Atticus Parta. He was devastated at the lost of Angelic, his health declined and he died sooner then he should have leaving Amanda alone. Alone and growing bitter of Angelic leaving them. Now the twins stand face to face.

Angelic was there, demanding a piece of the family inheritance of her dead father's savings. Amanda was overwrought to pure anger for the first time feeling betrayal. The sisters fought it out quite violently. With Fists full of red hair and screams they smacked agonist the walls of the hotel. No one noticed anything wrong believing it to be a wild night. The hotel is always full of indiscretions and moments of passion.

Angelic was stronger as she had been on her own since she was 16, learning how to survive tooth and nail as a small helpless human in the big bad world. She kept bashing Amanda again and again with whatever had fallen on the ground between them. Amanda kept screaming Angelic would not get 'one cent' of her father's money. That was IT Angelic made the killing blow.

Amanda stopped screaming and all Angelic could see was red blood panting and crazed.

Amanda was murdered by Angelic then stripped down and walked numbly to the shower. She washed off the blood and stood there looking at herself in the mirror. She realized she could take Amanda's identity and inheritance. It could be THAT simple.

Last edited by TLG Admin on Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Hepaci:

All night I couldn't get the banana out of my mind. THEN in the morning there it was for sale in the tabloids.
I HAD to see that women again, Angelic.

Who was she? Where did she come from? I MUST KNOW.

I go to the café and see George there and Tony, the usual's.
They were both staring at the table booth where Angelic had sat yesterday. The fruit bowl untouched.

I make the rounds and try to forget that face. At the hotel I hear screaming. A maid found a body...

Oh no, it was going so well too.

All this 'traffic' we really need to filter who gets in here.
I wasnt sure how to do that, someone has to figure it out.

I climb the stairs then stop.
I see ..red hair being carted out.

It was Angelic.

"WHO DID THIS. LOCK DOWN THIS CITY AT ONCE!" I scream and make demands ENRAGED we knew her up a day yet she effected the hearts of all that knew her Wink
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue50/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:47 am

Crystal:

The tabloid sold extremely well. The publisher was literally begging for a sequel on his knees. The world needed more Angelic and I can't disappoint them!

The skeptical part of me that enjoyed a good mystery wondered if maybe there was some sort of hidden conspiracy that drove everyone to this woman and not just the obvious big mouth that could wrap around one thick banana... Even though that was likely the case...

Perhaps she was genetically messed with... A lab specimen of perfection? Who knows? But I have to find out.

I snooped around, trying to find the location of this angel... She wasn't where I saw her last...

As I walked the nearby streets I hear the screams and head over with my camera.

Gasp!

There is a conspiracy! THE WOMAN IS DEAD!

Takes a bunch of photos to profit off her cold corpse's hair dangling off the side of the gurney like the top-quality tier photographer that I am.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue85/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 1:31 am

Tully:

I don't get very far with learning more about this place, people really shut down when I interduce my name

Why would that be?

I slept out under a shed behind the hotel and look even more homeless then I did before.
I hear screaming and shouts of fear.

Hookers squeal and shout on about 'being next'

I was just glad it was in English.

I hear a few French curses.

I peer over at Hep screaming at the top of his lungs. People were trying to explain something to him.
The body is already gone when I get there.

(Old Earl): "Such a travesty..."

(Hepaci): "What we're you saying about her yesterday."

(Old Earl): "Why we go WAY back...you aren't acausing ME. Why ever would I bring harm to a human...all of this is for the greater glory of our people. No some ALIEN scum must have taken her life. A mother of humanity was lost today, the loss is DEEP."

Many get outraged and angry pointing fingers and questioning those around them.

I hear the body was battered but not ripped apart.. it didnt seem like an alien losing control ...

Awe damn. I need to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Personality : Everyone lives to die. Might as well embrace it.
Home Base : Border of Havenland & New France

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:39 am

Ethan:

I wake up to the sound of cops on a blowhorn going off outside, making rounds.

That's weird?

I scrub my face with my palm as I rub the sleep from my eyes after a long night in the morgue, trying my best to respectfully make another roadkill victim look presentable for whatever poor peasant funeral their loved ones could afford.

I get up and head for the door wondering what's going on that got the cops railed up.

I hope the asteroid isn't getting attacked already... Settling down might not have been the best idea... But.. I guess sometimes you just got to stop running...

I listen and try to understand what they're saying.

A... Murder?...

Like an actual one? On purpose? And not just road rage or workplace slave accidents?

Oh wow...

Apparently, it's a big deal too. The city has orders to go into lockdown from the Governor. No wonder why they're here at the border. Making sure the murderer doesn't escape.

I close the door and go get dressed.

Looks like today's going to be an interesting day.

I get to work and put on my scrubs. As I do the gurney gets wheeled in and there are quite a few policemen trailing along, staring at the covered body emotionally.

I clear my throat as I step out, with my mask and goggles.

"Who's the patient?"

A cop sobs "Angelic Parta!" 

...Errr...

"Right, thank you?" I'm uncertain why they're leaving. They're all just so transfixed on her red hair peeking out under the blanket.

(Cop): "It's so cruel! Who could commit such a crime to Angelic!?"

"Maybe you should go and find out."

I grind my teeth at all this melodrama trying to affect my ability to work. Let alone the fact people are here at all. Some people work with the dead for a reason... They're easier to deal with than the living...

"You can leave. Now."

(Cop): "You'll take good care of her, right doc?"

"Yes. Don't worry. I'll be respectful."

I watch them slowly and reluctantly leave, as they keep looking back so broken-hearted.

I shake my head and sigh. I glance down at the tag provided by the first responders, then start my voice recorder and set it down.

"Angelica Parta. Female. Human."

I snap on my gloves and pull down the sheet. I gaze in surprise and almost whistle. The poor girl was bashed in pretty bad.

"Multiple signs of blunt force trauma."

I take scissors and start cutting off her clothes.

I then glance over her beaten and bruised body. A slim caucasian. Red hair that looked like it went through a lot. Blue lips. Clammy pale skin. I look to the wounds and peer carefully and close up at the bruises and lines of edges of whatever she got hit with.

Unknown what hit her. I'd have to run tests. Hopefully, something at the crime scene would match the contusion markings.

I grab a clean syringe. Her body is cold and clammy as I take a blood sample and put it in the machine. She doesn't smell intoxicated and given the ferocity of the strikes I'd extremely doubt she was poisoned either but you never know, I guess, and it couldn't hurt.

I return to the body and glance down at her hands and nails and see red stray hair caught under her fingernails and frown. I glance up at her own messy hair that was missing chunks of her own scalp.

That's weird... Did she... Pull out her hair in stress? But... Who would scalp themselves?... Maybe... Maybe she was trying to hold her hair and skin back to her scalp.?.. Yeah.. That would make sense...

I take a swab and swab her fingernails for more DNA tests hoping it's not just her own DNA we find there but hopefully her attacker... if we're lucky... And even have DNA of whoever this was... Being a new town and all.. Though the CCC pod records will help.

I set the collected evidence aside and start peering in-depth at the skin and start counting the number of strikes that I could make out.

I carefully maneuver the cold body around to check her for all her wounds to mention in the report.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 11:45 am

Hepaci:

The old Earl seemed guilty I dont know, I felt he had some sort of posssiveness over her.

He gives the humans a pep talk about another loss for humanity and I have a harder time buying it.

I could just blow his head off like that other asshole human CCC but I think I'll wait.

I dont want a rebellion. He seemed like a big shot in the 'ranks'. I need their tech. It is amazing.

I give some orders to my alien army to go scout the woods.

I thought I scented something rotting around here..

I want to make sure she's really dead and not kidnapped somewhere, it seemed so soon for murder.

I guess the people at the morgue can check if its a real body, they should know humans well enough..

But cant they just dump a clone unprogrammed save body down and say its 'her'. Damn..

I bet I WILL find her stashed in the woods.

"Hey Crystal! Anything supsesuss yesterday?" I walk over as she was taking pictures.

She always gets a good scoop, so nosey.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue50/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:23 pm

Crystal:

"Governor." I tip my head to him and look back to the hotel as I take building shots.

He asks if anything was suspicious... 

"Hmmm..."

I try to think of anything besides the fascination with this Angelic lady, which wasn't much.

But I don't want to seem useless though, so I throw him a bone of what little I can think of.

"Your boyfriend was skulking around." I glance over and smirk. "Still in denial though..." I wink than look over to the human gathering with the Earl to take shots. "He wanted to know if I thought you and the Earl are a thing... Poor dear." I chuckle despite the dreary upset atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:45 pm

Hepaci:

I stare at Crystal confused.

My boyfriend?

She goes on and I stare at the outcrop of the woods.

"It's Beolan isnt it.."
I clench my jaw and run towards the trees.

"BEOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:51 pm

Crystal:

I watch him run off before I can say anything else.

Well, now I know Klaus is the only boyfriend since Hesp thinks it's Beolan. Must mean Tully only has a far-off, stalker crush on Hesp... So not a true two-timing hussy on Klaus YET,... but close enough...

Fact-finding mission accomplished!

Takes photos.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Personality : Power Hungry

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue40/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:08 pm

*Cersei been locked up in Hep's Town Hall office basement for however long he took over the CCC.
Cersei never stopped SCREAMING and spazzing out so Hep got board and left her down there. There's like pickle jars and other supplies she can dig out ..probably.
He needed more free range bulllying the CCC humans so he left her down there and they probably think she's dead.*

Cersei:

My guard above me screams 'Angelic!' and runs away with a group of men all shouting and yelling about something. I don't know what angelic miracle this is but I take it. I had hacked with a high heel edge at the wooden hatch door for what felt like SO LONG but the guards foot pressed down on it would never lift it up.

Now hes gone! GONE!

I laugh crazily. My hair a mess and covered in grime and flith as I crawl out in rags laughing and laughing.

I run picturing myself sprinting freely in a field of fresh flowers in a summer dress but I really was just spazzing falling over myself from malnourishment and lack of movement for so long.

"FREEEDOM FREEEDOM!!"

I see Hep's stupid lion pig face on a poster on the wall and REMEBMER EVERYTHING.

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!! OR WHATEVER A CAT IS... A MOLLY!!!!!
I laugh crazily, I KNOW ENGLISH SO WELL. I MUST. I AM A ENGLISH WOMEN TRUE AND TRUE.

I go to the Morgue and pass security cause its been so long since they've seen me, they let me right though confused.

"WHERE IS HE!!" I SCREAM at Ethan who was with some women on a slab. NOT A MAN.

*starts flipping the places they hold the bodies looking for Ceth*

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Ethan:

I look up confused and back up as a scrawny, bone-thin, lady starts flipping over gurneys and corpses in walled box slabs.

"Miss..." *I wince as gurneys go crashing to the floor. "MISS! Who are you looking for!?"

Probably some unidentifiable, bloody smeared, broken-boned, run-over peasant this homeless lady is looking for, I assume... Maybe if I give her a jar of some guts scraped off the new streets, she'll leave...
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue40/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Cersei:

"IS IT YOU!!!!!!!!!" I smear some unidentifiable remains crazily.

What did he even look like..its been SO LONG SO LONG.
Maybe I don't know...wait has it been YEARS AM I OLD AND GREY.

"AM I OLD??"
I scream again at the man and then drop the body and look crazily at the metal shinny reflective surface.

Ok I'm still beautiful. I guess it hasn't been that long.

It just feels like it.

"Ceth!"

I snap as if the man has to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 7:53 pm

Ethan:

I watch this insane person talking to remains. I can't believe cops let in a crazy homeless lady during a police investigation. I thought they cared about this Angelic lady or whatever...

She asks if she's 'old'.

"Uhh... Is this a trick question?" I do not understand alive people at all...

I squint at the grimy, long-haired woman.

"Ceth?... You mean 'the Ceth'? As in that CCC big shot, Hesp murdered?..."

What was this?... Is she on drugs?... She must be on drugs...

"He died a while ago, Miss. He's not here."

I just say it outright, hoping that will get her to storm out but I brace myself for any more things thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Cersei:

"YES OF COURSE HE DIED!! SO WHERE IS THE BODY WE MUST CLONE HIM OR MAKE BABIES!!!!"

*I shake him crazily*

"The sign said MORGE right?!"
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Ethan:

I get shaken and feel very uncomfortable at the thrashing.

"There isn't a body, miss!"

She must not know.... She really is on drugs to forget that detail... Doesn't everyone know the fate to keep us in line??

"His body got fed to an alien! I'm sorry, Miss! Please let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Cersei:

OH SWEET EARTH NOOOOOO!!

The most insulting end for a noble PURE human. The horror. The horror.

"Do..do you remember me...surly you do..do you.."
*grabs his face so he has to look into my blood shot dilated eyes*

"Doooo youuuu."
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:24 am

Ethan:

She grabs my face and I feel sick to my stomach with unease and confusion.

At least you know what you're getting into with rotting corpses. They're there and there's a bunch of blood and gunk and it's fine. They can't move their limbs with intent and impose them on you.

I look at her eyes and feel something. A pull I can't explain. I feel my focus drifting onto something else. Something...

I get pulled back from my thoughts when I hear her again. Her voice is very annoying.

"Uh..."

I play along with whoever this filth-covered grimy lady is. I can't tell under all the dirt and messy hair. It has to do something with Ceth...

"Right.. You're Ceth's..."

I trail off uncertain and don't want to guess wrong and make her angry.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:30 am

Cersei:

I break out into a wail. HE DOESNT KNOW. EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN ME!!!!!!

I AM GONNA GET EATEN BY AN ALIEN!!!!!!!
I let go and realize, I need to stop wasting time here. Theres no Ceth I dont need to be in a DEATH room.

"NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
I scream suddenly aware of the blood and guts and horrible reality and try to run - more like stumble and overact flail out the door.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:42 am

Ethan:

I watch wide-eyed as she freaks out and wails.

Err.. She really needs to cut back on the drugs...

I watch her stumbling and flailing and once she's out the door I suddenly start laughing.

I don't know if this joy and high is from her ridiculous exist or just a response to everything as a whole and feeling like I could have totally almost got murdered by a high AF homeless lady if she bothered to pick up a scalpel!

I take deep breaths from my panicked laughing.

I look to the corpses.

"Man, I dodged a bullet there!" I pick up my scattered recorder for my report.

I can't say my nonexistent friends wouldn't believe me either, since it's all on tape.

Madness. Just madness.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:59 am

Beolan:

"None of my crew murdered Angelic!" I try to explain to a mob of angry men.

A women who really seemed to be in need of help runs passed screaming.

(Hepaci): "Awe damn..who let her out?" He grumbled.

Then a redheaded woman appears 'with tears' sobbing.

(Angelic): "I'm AMANDA, Angelic's twin. I cant believe she...she is gone."

(Old Earl): "Ohh there is hope for humanity yet.."

"Err...Blythe...we need to prepare for Bly-"

They grow less interested in me and move to hear Amanda's story.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:12 am

Crystal:

There are so many things to take photos of! The confrontation, a screaming random lady, a surprise twin sister reveal!

It's a good thing my camera is digital so I don't run out of film!

I take photos then flip out my notebook to write good quotes for the paper. An Amanda twin reveal will really turn heads for the next issue!
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Ettie:

All these men came and forced everyone off the ship!

I had no couch to hide behind! Oh dear, oh no!

What's going on!?

I look around confused getting pushed around in the crowd.

Where is Beo?!

I stop and stare at the women who stands out among the frilly dresses.

Is she the one who started those RUMORS. Oh yes I remember her!

*inches closer shyly to see what shes doing*

Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 2:27 am

Ethan:

I work on picking up all the tossed-over gurneys.
The bodies take a bit of effort, but at least the majority of them are bone skinny street urchins and slaves, so they're thankfully not too heavy.

There was some shattered glass from dropped specimen bottles.
I sweep them up and as I go outside to the trash bin to toss them out, I see the big group outside.
I look on curious after I dump the shards.
I wasn't planning on heading over with such a crowd but then I saw her... 

The redhead...

How?... She was just...?

I glance back to the morgue in complete confusion, as if I need to confirm to myself that I was indeed here and that this wasn't just some weird dream after the strange events so far today.

I walk over, head tilted to the side curiously, feeling a strange magnetic pull to go closer to this impossible lady that surely was just on my slab.

I keep towards the back, not comfortable with the crowd, but still so much intrigue to be near.

The tabloid lady had a notebook in hand, looking at the redhead intently for a scoop.

(Crystal): "Keeping tabs on Beo now, are we?" She speaks quietly to someone, without taking her eyes off the stunning redhead.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:50 pm

Ettie:

I look off to the side, yet lightly move my eyes towards Crystal.

Keeping tabs, what does that MEAN?

"Uh...n..no...I mean..maybe.."
I look down awkwardly at least glad everyone was looking at the redheaded girl.

She had black mascara running down her face and her cheeks were red from crying. I look up at her more feeling bad. I wonder what happened.. but more so THERE ARE SO MANY HUMANS.
It was amazing.

I think about the famine and the vampires, only getting a rare human maybe every decade one was found out of hiding..and all those rumors how there was no humans left but Meredith cause Beo kept her alive.

What happened? Where they just.. hiding this whole time..?
I already felt so sheltered from everything this was even more a shock.

They smell... really ...good.
I flush embarrassed at that thought but was among a crowd of them. SO rare so exotic.

('Amanada') "My..father just died..a week or two ago. He survived to reach a time we were finely rebuilding, he died in peace with the progress. I think Angelic was coming here.. to pay respects or maybe to see him one last time. We wont know..it was to late when she came and I never got to see her..she was taken from us at sixteen by those evil Tulleys, its amazing she surivered out there on her own and found us all. I am shocked she met her fate here, among our own kind."

(Hepaci): "Whoever did this is gonna PAY. Mark my words." He makes a few whistle sounds that his alien horde obeys and they each go up to us and start taking us somewhere.

I get grabbed by something purplish blue with slitted eyes and a no ears. Beolan got a super TALL necked alien with spots is taking him away.

Ohhh No!

They start dragging me down to another building near by.
Everyone was being separated!

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:08 pm

Crystal:

I write that stuff down.

Oooo...

"Ah, it always comes back to Tully..."

I glance at Ettie as she gets grabbed and dragged away.

Now her presents here made more sense... She wasn't here for Beo... Klaus must be here...

I bet she didn't want Klaus getting tied up in Tully's bad schemes... Cause, of course, he would for his boyfriend.

I snap a photo of her and then of Beo just in case.

I scoop like this could really boost my popularity... Though.. Being in the governor's debt AND still getting good ratings as a key witness would be even better...

I wander over to Hesp as the crowd breaks up.

"Tully was here yesterday, Hesp. I saw him... He interrupted me when I was taking pictures of Angelic too.." I add-in as I go into my camera and pull up the photo gallery mode and show him the screen. I scroll through the begging of Angelic eating the banana and then suddenly Tully reacting to the flashes and then another of him colliding into me.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:05 am

Hepaci:

I listen to what Amanda says, there was something so captivating about her. As if she was the same women I saw yesterday.

Some elites want to more more, talk about danger from the Tulley's.. possibly Angelic lead them here.

George makes them stop and offers to walk Amanda back to her apartments.
She looked like she was going to faint from so much.

"She cant sleep there! Its where her sister was killed.. she will have the protection of town hall and the police."

Officer Kok's nearly chokes at the PRESSURE laid on them.

She much fear, the Tullys's are probably all gone like Boron...
Beo did mention Blythe but whose to say she has any of her father's resources and allies.

Crystal comes over with a scoop after the crowds start leaving. I listen to her keenly. She talks about 'Tully' being here as if I know what one she's talking about.

I look at the pictures.

Ohhhh one of Beo's!

He really had a crowd of degenerates, hah my lot is alot more innocent then a Tully, a Xern and a Mobster Vampire.

"Thank you for letting me know Crystal, the asteroid will be a safer place..tell me ..did this Tully let anything slip when he spoke to you? After all you are a charming delightful women.." I smirk at her.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:13 am

Ethan:

The poor sister... So much tragedy in such a short time. And the poor Angelic... Such a hard life at so young...

Feels swayed to sympathy at such a speech and display.

When everything is broken up I feel torn between a strong urge to stay nearby the poor lady even though I'm unsure what good that would do, but I feel an impulse to be there for her anyway, or actually going to my job and finding out who did this to bring her some sense of closure.

I break what limited amount line of sight with the lady that I had being so far in the back when the group starts moving and getting taken around.

I turn to see one being taken to the Morgue.

I raise an eyebrow and follow confused, as finding justice for the woman wins out as the most beneficial way to help. Governor Hesp was right to want them to pay.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:23 am

Ettie:

I stay still frozen with fear. The strange alien hisses something about dead bodies.

"Va..m..p i.."

It makes a angry sound and I stay quiet.

Ok nevermind.

A few humans look back at me confused and the alien points to the man behind once we reach a certain building.

(Alien): "This...work for you now. Watch close."
It gestures to its scary silted eyes and back to me then back to Ethan and makes angry hisses leaving.

I finely get it, they took us captive!

I wonder where they put Beolan...

I try to peek out the window and not look at the human man.

So scary so exotic Wink
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:42 am

Crystal:

I smirk and chuckle at his flattery.

"Alright... I'll give you the details before the next article since this is so important and you're such a charmer."

I wink then glance around just in case, then tilt my head closer.

"He let it slip he was supposed to be," I raise fingers in quotations, "Scouting this place out". And he was acting like it was a big deal. He left afterward."

I tilt my head down.

"And guess who else just so happened to be gone by then? Her and Tony." I raise an eyebrow. "After she just said she felt unsafe and needed him to walk her home..."

I trail off with that to let him make of that however he may.

I relax my position and return to my notes and write more notes.

So either Tully really was in some weird Tully stuff or being a weird Beo scout... OR it was TONY since he was there with her when she went home! Though... That was pretty early in the day... And I don't know when the murder occurred...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:06 am

Ethan:

I watch the alien quietly. I give a single nod at its statement and my eyes follow as the creature leaves. I then look to the girl as she peers outside.

I guess it's time for introductions... *Mental sigh* People are so... uncomfortable...

I clear my throat.

"Hi... I'm Ethan..." I glance around then look back at her. "So uh... I perform Forensics here. Usually Pathology... So... Currently, I'm evaluating the Parta sister's body..."

I trial off.

I wasn't expecting a new partner... I guess they added her on for the case... Must be because she's so high profile and all. Being the first intentional murder and being the Parta girl no less...

I glance around the place.

"Sorry about the mess... We had a crazy lady in here just a little while ago turning the place upside down..."

"So, um... Right... I uh.. Guess we should get started?..." 
Yes, work. Work is good and normal... More work chat... Less social chat... Talking about work is easier.

I walk over to the gurney.

A part of me wants to babble on and get into the zone, but I try not to just yet and give the girl a chance to get situated and have her own peek and whatnot if that's what she's here for.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 7:12 pm

Ettie:

I try not to hyperventilate looking at the strange human MALE.

I KNOW WHAT HE WANTS FROM ME. I MUST EXCAPE!!!
I CANT GO BACK TO THAT! I

I dont understand, Forensics, pathology he uses all these words. He was doing something to the body.

It was already dead, why would there be anything to do? We cant treat her.

I think back to the old days, the horrible scary things... rituals ... maybe hes doing something like that..or..
Maybe he's trying to bring her back and needs me to do something or put her BRAIN in my BODY or something I dont kno-

*just freezes wide eyed staring at him going though awful scenarios that could happen*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:04 pm

Ethan:

The girl just stares at me.

...Uh...

I gaze back.

After a moment I blink and glance down clearing my throat.

"I'm sorry, uh..."

I don't know how to handle this... situation...

There's just so much silence and awkward staring...

Maybe she's just nervous... First day and all... AND on an important job at that and not the normal run-overs to start with...

Plus... Humans aren't... exactly known to be the most carrying of bosses...

I've seen enough slave deaths in the very short span of Havenland's development to prove it...

"W-what exactly, uh... Do you want to uh... do here?..."

I scratch my neck feeling at a loss.

"Or uh.. Why exactly are you here?... Are you... Interning?... Are you here to learn?..."
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Hepaci:

I smirk pleased Crystal was willing to give me a 'sneak peek' in her article.

As much as I like my charm being validated, it was pretty bad news.

Tully 'scouting'?

Did not sound good, we all know how 'valuable and rare' humans are after all.

But it didn't sound like them to just kill Angelic. She would have made a real mint on the market!

Crystal also noticed Tony.

"I think they knew each other, yeah.. I might have to have a word with him."

He seemed like a secretive fellow, I wonder what he's hiding on his estate ship.

"Thanks' Crystal. I owe you one." I wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Ettimay:

I stare mostly unblinking with big dark eyes of TERROR at the human.

He asks me about what I'm doing here.

His confused tone helps me feel a bit less nervous to speak.

"I...was a nurse. I..also.. s..sp..ent ..time.. in.. the Xern Coven...wit..h..the.un..."

My eyes drift to the body, it was like.. glowing with .. such a strong aura around it. I blink feeling blind to it as I stared. I dont think he was seeing that. Human eyes and all.

"...dead."

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:59 am

Crystal:

I nodded. "Good luck with that."

I wonder how that's gonna go down...

Maybe I should do some 'investigating' of my own.. Case his place for anything suspicious...

I need something to look into while Tully is MIA for the moment...

I smirk at his 'owing me' comment.

"I'll hold you to it." I wink back.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:48 pm

Hepaci:

Hopefully she doesn't ask for anything really complex later on ...

"of course." I smirk glancing back at her full on charm to hide my NERVES.

Cersei attacks me on the way to Tony's

(Cersei): "YOUUUUUUUUU MURDEERRRRRRRR!"

"M'am your confused! I did not kill Angelic."
I set her off annoyed.

How did she get out..

I sent Tully to the jail, Ettie to the morgue, Beolan is at a bar fight with my men.

Where would I EVER place Cersei really.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Ethan:

"Oh......."
I... don't know how to react to that revelation.
I just look away at the body.
"I uh... Didn't know Vampires needed nurses?"
"Though I... guess that was silly to... think that... I mean... Even undead bodies can get hurt..."
This is so awkward...
I'm so stupid...
Can I crawl into a hole now?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Ettie:

I look at the man timidly as he brings up dead body needing care.

"I...it...s..mainly for ..blood.."
I shut up not wanting to offend him since humans were so... desired.

"W..what do you do? For..her?" I glance back at the body.

"Dig...the hole?"

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Ethan:

"Oh..."

Does that mean she... Was blood donating when she could or.... Was she dealing with other people's blood?...

I don't know and I don't ask. I think we were both nervous enough as is...

I shake my head and look back at her.

"I evaluate the dead and determine how they died," I explain. 

Since she mentioned her past, I decide it's only fair if I do the same... Maybe... It'll... smooth this awkwardness over...

"I worked with the CCC before and well.. Knowing what caused the deaths of people.. was kind of needed then, you know?..."

Humans so few in number then and all... While all the pod people slept...

I look back at the body.

I guess there... Hasn't been too much of a reason for my post here until now... Besides maybe determining slave death causes for elite/pauper disputes or whatever... But now that we have an actual case of murder...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:51 pm

Ettie:

I listen to what the man says about determining how people died.

I guess it's not so clear cut to humans..

They also weren't worried about the plague having so many..dead around.

It was so strange.

"Do..you know...what killed her then?"
I ask nervously.

I was unsure how to help now...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 3:29 pm

Ethan:

"I believe so..."

I felt more at ease now as I went back into my element.

I point out the bruises and markings.

"I haven't looked at the body long, but so far it appears she died of blunt force trauma."

I glance at her and then back to the body.

"And given the large number of strikes and the general impact of the blows, I'd assume it was a weak species did this... Something stronger wouldn't have taken this many strikes... Unless I suppose, they were toying with her... Had a thing for sadism?... But... I don't know... There aren't any restraint makings either..."

"I guess it's also possible a stronger species 'did' do this but purposefully held back but..."

I trail off as I gesture over it all in general.

"The sheer amount of strikes," I stress, "just seems like it wasn't controlled like that..."

I shrug and look back at her. "But.. that's just my thoughts so far... I haven't finished doing a full examination."

There was also other... Errr... Awkward places to swab... Incase this was... One of those disgusting crimes... And really... Given her and her sister's natural pull... I... can't really rule that out yet...

"I haven't received any photos of the crime scene, so I was thinking of heading over there for forensics. See if it's possible the murder weapon is still on the scene to match the bruise markings and check for DNA, while her blood work is finished..."

Speaking of the blood work. I look back to make sure it didn't get knocked around during the weird visit from the homeless lady.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:16 pm

Ettie:

It was so strange seeing a dead body.. not... undead.
Non vampires are always burnt so quickly to fend off the plague.

I stop looking at her and just listen to him.

"Ok."
I nod wondering if I was to follow him to the 'scene'.

"Wh..at would they ..do to the murder?"
I ask. Humans cant eat one another after all...

Would they really kill one being so RARE?
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:30 pm

Ethan:

I check to make sure everything was good, then look back at her.

Hmm...

I tilt my head and glance at the ceiling thoughtfully.

"I don't know for sure... This is the first murder under new management and all... But I presume they'll get fed to one of the Governor's aliens?..." I add in thinking of Ceru...

The big human punishment for such a big crime against humanity and all.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:30 pm

Ettie:

I listen to the man talk about Hep ..whose a governor now!
Would he really waste a human like that.

"A...are you... ..uh..do you...not like.. how he ..took over I mean..hes not..human.. he cant..care about all of..you..."

I try to bring up worried it will upset him but I had to ask.

Hep was scary! The humans must be so afraid of him too....

They should run away with us Wink
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 7:16 pm

Ethan:

I look down.

"I... Uh... Kinda... I mean... I never really cared about the old leaders much... But.." I trail off and take a deep breath, as I think about what it must have been like... To be ripped apart and devoured...

At least none of him was wasted... I guess...

He would have felt a huge disrespect for his remains though...

"Well, anyway... It's not exactly like we can do anything about it... He has so many powerful aliens... I guess all we 'can do' is... make the best of it and not get on his bad side..."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:33 pm

Desmond:

I've been looking everywhere for Mer since yesterday.
The last human deserves the 'human' crown, not Heps thieves and pirate buddies!

I can't find her though!

But I know who'd know!

Sense out Beolan. He's easier.

"BAEEEEE!" Yells into the bar fight with Heps men.

Wanders through the scoff and punches and fights nonchalantly and puts the crown down on the bar table near Beo and hops up on a barstool and spin around to face the fighting.

"Where's Mer!?" I ask not carrying about anything else going on, BECAUSE ONLY BEO AND MER MATTER! THEY ARE MY WHOLE WORLD! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:34 pm

Ettie:

I listen to the man, it made sense to survive, no matter what.

But haven't I learned there's more then survival?

Living a lie isn't living!

"Its..not..like he's THE Boron. Theres ... more powerful aliens....like the...old ones..from the legends.. "

I snap my mouth shut at so much brave talk. I just felt so inspired in the moment.

If he knew Beolan's power he wouldn't be afraid of Hep EVER!

Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue20/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:44 pm

Crazy Art Man:

(Ethan): "I mean.. I... I guess that's true..." He states in agreement with even more powerful aliens... Even if he's not entirely sure about the 'legends'. "Though for now, he does have quite a bit of numbers on his side when it comes to us and right now... And what alien is gonna side with us and not have us as their food or slaves?"

Bursts on the scene, slamming open the door dramatically because this is IMPORTANT and an EMERGENCY. The LONGER we wait the more she'll DECOMPOSE! Time is of the essence!

"Good Sir! The most horrible thing has..." *Sees the woman I was just speaking of is already here. "... happened..."

(Ethan): "Err?.. Excuse me?"

I tear my eyes away from the beauty of her red hair... And her bare skin beauty marked in bruises.

"Havenland's first murder! She must be preserved! This is history in the making!" I raise my hands as I speak. "Her body could be laid to rest amongst the greater pharaohs!"

I tilt my head.

"You do know embalming techniques, right?" I glance around to see what is even down here and stop and stare at one of- NO!... THE most beautiful woman I have ever seen!

(Ethan): "Uhh.. Look uh.. You'll have to take that up with her family..."

Eyes wide at her and I take a step forward.

"My dear... You are... Words cannot do justice to your beauty." I say mystified.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:19 pm

Ettie:

I tilt my head listening to the man. It did seem like... Hep really made out good from all the destruction lately.

"Y.eah.."

I lower my head, for all I know Mer is kidnapped AGAIN and Beolan is just doing what Hep says for the time being. Why else am I still here?

The whole crew is separated, it was hard to feel strong without the others.

I watch wide eyed as a MORE threating human bursts in, I think he has plans for the body.

Wow these humans must have cured ALL illnesses and plagues, they really like keeping the dead around..

He says something and looks at ME. But he cant mean me. He must be..talking about...HER.

I move around Angelic's body trying to get out of his way of sight Wink
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Left_bar_bleue20/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:44 pm

Crazy Art Man:

(Ethan): "Uh..." He looks nervously between me and the lady of beauty.

I move forward to follow around the gurney, transfixed. 

The morgue man clears his throat.

(Ethan): "As I said... You should.. Uh... Contact the family..." He repeats hoping I'd leave.

"Yes, yes." I shake my hand and lower my head, eyes closed. "All in due time." I look back up to the woman of wonder. "But first... Pray tell... What is your name, gorgeous goddess?" I look over what I can see that isn't obstructed the gurney between us, fascinated. "And may I... Contact you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next