Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery

Go down 
+6
TLG Admin
Juliet Robinson
Beolan Starker
Cersei Hawthorn
Crystal Bloomfield
Hepaci Gallus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Personality : Everyone lives to die. Might as well embrace it.
Home Base : Border of Havenland & New France

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Alignment: Helpful

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 1:31 pm

Ethan:

"Er..?"

*Glances up awkwardly.*

"If- If we did have something heavy that sure might help to crush the big thing upstairs, wouldn't it?" *Tries to joke lamely*

*...Human conversations... So complicated and weird...*

*Wishes so hard that he was back in his lab working alone right about now, but the thought that he had refugees in his house reminds him he has to get to even more alive beings at some point.*
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 1:52 pm

'Amanda'
*eyes sparkle, HE MUST BE LOADED. That was a change of subject.*

*moment of silence fantasying the hidden wealth*
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Ethan:

There's a silence, and it makes this, somehow even more unbearably awkward.

Squirms uncomfortably.

Looks back the way we came. Maybe the beast brought a pack? Maybe the horse is devoured by now?...

Or... *Looks back forward* Maybe if we keep going forward there's another exit? Would I even find it as it gets darker and darker? If there even is one? And if there is what if it leads to a mine and we get thought up as just more slaves to it and get stuck there?

*Takes a deep breath trying to overcome this freeze in indecision.

"Alright... Maybe we should check and see if the cost is clear? If there was multiple of those things maybe the poor horse is picked clear already. And if it isn't well, it at least it'll probably be focused on the horse and not us and we can come back down?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:38 pm

'Amanda'

I snap out of thinking about what sort of wealth a man who deals with the dead must have.
So many were coming to Havenland... maybe he gets paid every time a nonhuman kicks the bucket.

He wants us to 'check'.

"O..hh well....I suppose.."
I step backwards peering into the darkness afraid. It was so quiet.

"Do you deal with ....wolves alot...?"
I ask, unsure if this was a normal problem. That Hep man didnt say anything about THIS...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 5:14 pm

Ethan:

*Peers around, being slow and careful despite still talking.*

"Uh... Not really... Usually when the wolves are involved... well... Let's just say there's not much left to study besides blood, hair and fur samples... and if there was more of the victim left... well... that poor soul."

*Purposefully doesn't elaborate further.*

The circle of life and rebirth and all that, I guess. Thinks to self.

*As they get closer Ethan keeps his mouth shut, glances around, keeping close to the wall.

*Glances out into the night. A large pool of blood catches the light of a street light in the pool's reflection. A bloody trail of footprints and the sign of something dragged over the ground leading away out of the district is all that remains. Not even the horse's bones were there as far as Ethan can tell.

*Releases a breath and turns to her, running a hand through my hair.

"Well... That was quite a night, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 9:20 pm

'Amanda'

*squeals at the unsightly puddle. Eyes bugging out of head thinking of the horse ..now gone*

"..h..ow.."
*sucks in breath overwhelmed but wanting VERY much to get indoors*

"Qu...ite so...lets hope I last longer then my s..sister.."
I gulped down the dark street.

"I..cant go back..to the hotel..is there..somewhere else I should...go?"

*turns back to him batting eyelashes with quivering fearful lip*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 6:49 am

Ethan:

*I look ahead down the street hoping I can get home before any more unfortunate side quests.

*Combs hand through hair as I feel the dread of more social niceties.*

I also hope the place is still standing by the time I get there...

*I feel the pull of her eyelashes and have to look back at her.

*Pauses momentarily bewitched by her such fearful gaze.

"Maybe police protection?"

My eyes look at it. It is right there after all.

"They might be your best bet. And even if they don't think a safe house is required,..."

*Tilts head looking ahead with a shrug.*

"Maybe they'd at least know of more of the aid facilities around here?"

... Besides a brothel that is...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:04 pm

'Amanda' curses to herself she did not get invited home. That would be one way to tell how wealthy he was after all. Then again the last few hours have been nothing but trouble, finding a man who can take on a wolf might be safer for the night.

(Angelic): "O..ok..wish me luck!" She giggles nervously - looking both ways slightly afraid to cross over into the station. "See you around Doc!"

-----

Meanwhile Ethan's home is in shambles as everyone has dug up into his tools and supplies trying to make arms out of everything they can get their grubby hands on.

Bayly made a spear out of a scalpel tied to a broom end and was using a wall as target practice.

Robyn was dumping drawers looking for someone more 'high tech'

Austra and her assistant Ettie were looking in the kitchen for healing herbs shoving plants into the medical supplies for embalming.

BIG MESS
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:08 am

Ethan:

"Good luck!" *I wave then head home.*

--
*Winces at the sounds of destruction from outside, (like bangs of the wall target practice, and the clattering of the dug up tools, etc.) I feel dread in my stomach already of what I might find.

*Takes a deep breath willing myself to actually open the door and walk into this very, very likely, red-flagged disaster.

*Walks in and stares at the whirlwind of destruction everywhere.*

*Blinks, facial expression frozen from shock and terror. It takes a moment but I finally manage to slowly close the door behind me without turning my back to them.*

*They're armed... They have scalpels.... on brooms!

Well I sure as hell don't want to anger these people, so my eyes just gloss over from lift to right.

"G-glad you made your selves at home..."

Maybe I should have just said nothing... *Winces at my stupidity.*

*Quietly takes a seat, bringing my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them, trying to both be as unassuming and small as possible in this chaos.*
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 3:15 pm

Spring the Hawk swoops down ontop of Ethan's head and lets out a even louder shierk louder in alarm.

I spear goes flinging his way but it wasnt properly put together yet so it crashes into more clutter near by.

(Ettie): "O..h..E..ethans..back!"

Bayley comes over and licks him in greeting.

(Robyn): "How is it out there? We heard somethings...."

Spring shierks all he has 'heard' in bird loudly still on Ethan's head till Austra calls him back over to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 2:01 am

Ethan:

*Flinches as my head gets landed on.

*Holds myself tighter, trying to resist the urge to try to shoo off the thing, in case it gets mad and attacks or something.

"H-hey." I greet back Ettie.

*Winces and grimaces through all the shrieking hurting my ears painfully. My ears hurt so much I'm not even certain what the thing even shouted. All I feel is painfully hit ear nerves.

*Takes a moment to clear my thoughts of 'ow' and all the madness with the Wolf to think of how to answer.

"Uh... Lots of clingy aristocrats, some kids with bricks and a wolf attack..."

*Wonders if that's what they meant. Maybe they heard kids throwing bricks in the street and animal howls and shrieks?... Was that what the thing on my head was replicating? I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:14 pm

Ettie:

I listen to Ethan's report, he seemed overwhelmed it must have been a nightmare out there.

Does it ever stop!

"Oh my.."

(Austra):"Is...all that normal... or since we've been here?"

I wonder if Tully found Beolan, Meradith and Klaus yet.....

I eye the closed window t wanting to check the blinds to see outside ...but it seemed so terrible out there. Also Robyn shoved a cabinet up against it....
It was quite dark..
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 4:27 pm

Ethan:

I shrug.

"I can't really say."

That's probably not very helpful, but I spend all my time in a morgue with the dead. Not outside with the living... But... Maybe I shouldn't say that either given... Their whole... (*looks at their little window barricade*), deal and all...

"I don't know if Havenland has even been around long enough for a sense of normal yet?..."

The whole place seems to still be being built after all...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 5:31 pm

Ettie:

I nod slowly, poor man what a terrible world.

"If you don't like it here, you could come with ..us..we escaped.. all our old homes.."
I whisper.

Bayly whines and Astrua scratches his head.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Ethan:

*I pause for a moment in thought. That was quite the offer to suddenly spring on someone. It was something that shouldn't just be decided without thinking after all... It could be a big change... In everything...

Did I like here?... I haven't been here long enough to know if I did... But so far... There were some things that I... wasn't sure about...

But... I like my job?...

...Though... I guess I didn't have to be here to do anything similar...

And.. Well... Wouldn't it be safer to be around people like this who deserve to be free and are like incredible awesome aliens?... Who's to say Havenland will even last the week?...

I nod slowly in thought.

"Okay..." *I look up at her.* "Thank you." *I give a small smile.* "I... would like that."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:23 pm

Ettie:

I await Ethan's answer, it must be hard. I understand.. I had to ..except the truth about my home didn't I? And leave it of my own free will.

He finely answers and agrees to come. I really hope for his sake we can keep our side of the promise and get him out of here. We haven't had a great time keeping ourselves out of trouble.

"Th..ats great ..Mr E..than. We're happy to have you here!" I smile back at him as the others also agree.

(Austra): "It is admirable good human you take this hard narrow road now with us."

(Robyn): "Uh. The..more the merrier.."

She uses her sword to block Bayley from trying to lick him again and eyes Austra to control her blue freak.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 5:15 am

Ethan:

*I look to the others grateful they agreed... I mean if they didn't I have no idea what they would do to me.

"Great. Thanks." 

*At least I don't think they're going to eat me now. 

Unless this is all an elaborate way to get a compliant to-go meal...

Probably not...

...I hope.

*I try my best to let the whole joining thing make me less worried. It really should, shouldn't it?.. Yeah... I'll be fine...

"Um... So, how many more of your friends are you all missing?" I ask awkwardly since I can't think of much to say.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:18 pm

Ettie:

I take a nervous breath, poor guy..would he join if he knew the whole story. I wonder if humans even know about the curse and all the ... terrible repercussions.

"Oh uh..t..heres ..Klaus he's a ..vampire.. and his sister.. Mer..Meredith she's Beolan's wife"

(Robyn): "We thought SHE was the last human till we crashed here.." She added in drly.

"..oh and Beolan is..our leader. He's the last Starker after.. the last King died.."

I look to Austra for help. She was wise and surely knew how not to overwelm him.

(Austra): "Beolan is being hunted by Blythe, did your people ever talk about the Overlord Boron and his powers? Or the good king Sorin? They are both gone now and both empire are in her hands and she is out of control, given in to the darkness. Our group is made up of deserters from both sides who escaped her terrible murderous new reign.."

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:44 pm

Ethan:

There was a whole heaping load of information right there.

*Blinks.*

*I know somewhere in there, there was a question of if they told us whatever all those names mean and everything.

"Uh... No... If it's not human-related or CCC-related then they don't really tell us much... In fact, most humans around here don't even know the CCC stuff either." I admit.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 9:00 pm

Ettie:

"Its ok.. my..home didn't tell me..anything real either. It was all lies."

I try to comfort him cause I know it will be hard for him to have to take it all in.
At least Austra and Roybn's planet believed in the legends....

(Austra): "We will help you Ethan, if only we can start by getting off this world.. I have a vessel we were traveling in..it looks like a wagon. Do you know where your people would take it? Two large beasts that levitate pull it. They have long wooly fur and horns, my sun and moon."

I gulp hoping... they ...didnt get...eaten..

;o

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 5:43 am

Ethan:

"Oh?" I nod trying to be mutually sympathetic. Though really it was a bit much to try to process all at once.

*For now I try to think on the question of her 'sun and moon' beasts.

Given the cities current state of construction, I could only think of a few places off the top of my head.

"Umm... Well, I don't know for sure." *I emphasize.* 

"The only places I can think of are either.. Tony's ranch?... If they thought they could ride them?... Um... Mmm... Or if they aren't there I guess there's also the possibility the Earl bought them?.. Maybe to help with the heavy lifting in the mines? Pulling carts?... Or.. Back at his estate?"

I dread to think of the poor... Moon and Sun things are being used in a hunt. Hopefully, they aren't for these people's poor sakes... But the fact I have to consider it is just another reason it's a good thing to leave this place.

(I guess my medical old Earth oaths just don't jive well with the culture here. No wonder it's so easy to leave it behind for the unknown.)

"If neither of those work maybe Hep has them to work elsewhere for city construction hauling?"

*I shrug and look apologetic that I can't be more help.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 7:23 am

Ettie:

I listen to all the places Sun and Moon could be. It was all terrible, they probably weren't in good shape if we find them. I sink into my chair, where was Beo?!

(Austra): "Thank you Ethan for your helps." She gives him a little bow of gratitude and I nod agreeing. It was lucky we had someone knowledge of this place.

(Austra): "Tomorrow under the safety of the light we will check these places, it is a start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery   [2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Havenland's first Murder Mystery
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4