Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Underground

Go down 
+10
Jem Matheson
Tully Unerth
Princess Blythe
Joseph Sharpton
Morgain Quince
Carry Foxe
Meredith Sulez
The Imposter
Rukbat Xern
Klaus Sulez
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 10:59 pm

Klaus:

I cringe at the young lady's "squeak".

She was very cute and perhaps a bit young which unfortunately did nothing to lesson my attraction to her.

"The King took her?"

I frown.

"Wherever to?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 11:31 pm

Joseph:

I could smell his LUST and was quite sickened at how quickly he forget our time together and was ready to make a new conquest. Out of my 'sister' no less. Well I dont think he could get away with bedding and ending this one so easily.

As I play with her hair I was very much thinking about a snap to the neck.

She may be cute now but she'll be just like Auntie in the end... they kept her just like this too. Why repeat the mistake twice? 

I would very much like to find HIS sister to distract him but Ettie tells us something discreet. 

(Ettie): "...H..is c..hambers?" 

She looks down and moves aside for another person to pass. *accidently bumps back towards Klaus* Wink as another stretcher brought in someone else befallen. 

There seemed to be some worms here but they weren't normal. It looked like plague blotches.  If this wasnt so pressings I would very much like to know what the hell was happening to the city.

I look at Klaus wondering if HE knew the King's bedchambers since they were so close.....
Otherwise it was a secret
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 1:37 am

Klaus:

I finally glance over in HER direction and see Joseph playing with her hair.

It was quite surprising to see. 

Did they know each other?

The alluring creature reveals where Bash took my wounded sister... his bedroom.

My eyes flash as I irrationally perceive Bash's actions as a threat.

I feel myself ready to go after him when the subject of my desire is pushed towards me and I look her over intently.

What was it about her that tempted me so?

I thoughtlessly run my hands down her arms and towards her hips.

I stop myself and pull my hands away.

Joseph looks at me like he already knew my conflictions.

I swallow hard feeling quite uncomfortable between the two of them.

This was quite the predicament indeed.

I FORCE myself away from her as there were too many eyes on us including Joseph's.

I did not know where Bash's room was but I could smell Meri.. she was around and I would find her.

Unless..

"Would you know where the King's chambers are?"

I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 7:37 am

Ettie:

He was so foreign pale looking, it was both frightening and captivating and his touch... has such a presence to it I couldn't run away. It was just like with the vampires... 

His hands were gone but I still felt them as I finely processed it after zoning out when it happened. 
My heart was so loudly beating its all I  could hear now and I'm sure they heard it too.

He asks me something quite mortifying and I cant even answer. I turn tail (literately) back to my father mid treatment or not. 

Raginbar pulls the blonde man close to him in rather intimate gesture to answer his question.

(Joseph): "She doesn't know Klaus...she doesn't know anything.." 

I wrap my tail around myself feeling quite naked now in the gown as I watch the others. 
I pray for forgiveness for being so silly and deeply ask that Dad will be ok.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 2:53 pm

Only someone with  Solmyrrh energy can open the door (this is because there are many NON vampires in the city loyal to Klaus) and there are only two people who have the energy left, and its Bash and Blythe. Meredith would be unable to escape and I leave it up to the writer to decide how long she has been trying Wink  

Sebastian: 

I wake up sometime in the morning at last really hung over. I don't even remember drinking anything, everything is a blurr.

I do smell human...

Uh oh.....

I sit up disoriented not sure why I have HUMAN blood all over my party clothes. 

I look around for Meredith with horrible ideas running through my mind in my what I possibly DID!!?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 4:55 pm

Klaus:

I had offended her..

Joseph pulls me in to answer my question for me.

"Is that so?"

I test, intrigued at how well he knew this woman.

I storm out of the scene trying to track Meredith down.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 5:22 pm

Joseph: 

Klaus storms off and I take a weak glance back, praying to Flynn that Constantine Foxe dies so I can get rid of that girl.... 

I flash after Klaus trying to help him find Meredith. I open every door in a row no matter how upset the guests were.

Some scream.

Some throw something out

Some try to shoot at me Wink

I flash into the room  Blythe was passed out near the fireplace HOPEFUL but no sign of Bash or Meredith there.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 6:28 pm

Klaus:

I flash after Joseph into Blythe's bedroom.

One would THINK their rooms would be rather close together but apparently that wasn't the case.

I lost Meredith's scent which made me all the more irritated.

I am left with no other options but to wake Blythe up.

As bloody awkward as it may be.

"Blythe, lovely, it seems dear Bash has taken something of mine and I am really needing to get IT back."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Blythe:

I get nudged awake gently and hear that sweet british accent I used to love so much - that now makes me SICK. 

Klaus says something about Bash, I'm not sure why it was my problem.  It sounded like something he could pick up in court any day. 

"...it cant wait till the morning? Why?"

I ask grumpily and take a passing glance at how disheveled Joey looks.

I'm sure I missed nothing eventful at the party's finale.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 7:07 pm

Klaus:

I truly wished I would control her like I could the others but I could not.

Which made this situation all the more difficult.

"It can not, time is of the essence as there has been another attack and it appears your father is once again behind it."

I straighten up awkwardly.

"Where is Bashes bedroom?"

Bloody hell..
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 7:23 pm

Blythe:

I try to wake up, rubbing my temple sorely as Klaus explains why he wants to talk to Bash.

"My father is dead. His minions try to keep appearances for their own safety.. he isn't going to come back from that.."

I get up from the chair by the fireplace. Little vampires really shouldn't crowd around it. 

"I'm surprised you don't know his bedroom? It seemed like more your tastes??"
I say innocently.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 8:00 pm

Klaus:

I shake my head at Blythe's stubbornness.

"Joseph please talk to her, as clearly I cannot."

I pace around in the shadows trying to talk myself down.

For the longest time I had thought my sister to be dead and now here she was alive all this time.

Perhaps my reaction was a bit rash but the smell of her blood drove me mad as all I wanted now was to keep her safe.

Bash had always been a loyal friend throughout the years but recently something had changed in him which I did not trust.

As this situation would not be quickly resolved and I did not have the nerve to explain myself to Blythe I make the call to return to the base and come back for Meredith later.

"Come on Joseph let's go."

I head to the door fighting my natural instincts to keep looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Joseph:

Klaus tells me to talk to Blythe for him. 

(Blythe): "Why does he have to talk to me? Because he can fuck a women? Now you cant talk to one either Klaus?"

I blink a little at her comment there and try not to react. 

"Blythe...this attack looked very bad. Go on the balcony and see for yourself. The Overlord's minions are experimenting with the debris of the organic bomb.."

Now I wish I had proof but its burnt in the dumpster... 

(Blythe): "If its that bad you should be helping, you never needed to wait for Bash to act before.."

I did not know what to say. Clearly Klaus did not want to say Meredith was his sister, to expose his identity? 

I wasnt sure, but it would be much easier to explain that to her then just 'we need to talk to him'. 

Blythe could possibly help us if she knew the facts that Klaus just wanted to take her home, I'm sure Bash doesn't want to play nurse all night... the lack of clarity seemed to be a problem.   

This felt like back in the day looking for the damn girl again...

"Apologizes.." I nod a little at her direction. 

I try to follow Klaus unable to help if he would not let me.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:38 pm

Klaus:

"Enjoy your solitude."

I taunt as Joseph apologizes.

This was not the night to test me.

*Flashes to the base in a tantrum.*

(Russia) "Good ev-"

I grab her neck and choke her immediately upon arrival.

"What did you say to her?!"

(Russia) "To who???"

"Meredith!"

(Russia) "Mere-?"

She coughs and gages and I loosen my grip on her neck to let her speak.

(Russia) "Nothing! Nothing, I swear!"

"Is that so? Because it seems to me she is under the impression that I did something untoward to you!"

I back her to the edge of the staircase leading down to the main floor.

(Russia) "Listen!" 

She gasps.

(Russia) "She is my roommate, she knows that I work for you but nothing else. I know I should not have told her anything but it was an accident I swear! She must have saw me crying the other day and made some sort of connection!"

I grow cold.

"Oh Russia, you poor pathetic creature. I was very close to writing you off but it seems you still have some value."

I let loose of her and she begins choking and gasping for air.

"I finally have a mission for you my dear."

I wrap my right arm around her shoulders as we walk down the staircase together.

She was still very scared of me and so she should be.

"Bring young Meredith to me unharmed and I will grant you your request."

I was not discreet with my interest in Meredith tonight. Should she go missing, everyone will assume it was me, including whichever super charged beast she currently had under her spell, if not all of them.

Joseph arrives in our scene but I pay him no mind for the time being.

"Fail in your mission and I will skin you alive. Your cute bushy tale would look awfully nice by the fireplace don't you think?"

Russia sobs.

(Russia) "What are you planning to do with her?!"

"That's none of your concern now is it?"

I back away from her and sit on the couch by the fireplace when we enter my study.

Russia's eyes fill up with tears and I shake my head in response.

Russia was unfit to be a vampire, even if she did succeed I would not turn her.

A vampire enters our scene with a report.

(Vampire) "Should we release the young vampire from his punishment sir? If he remains hanging for much longer he will soon desiccate."

I rub my eyelids exasperated with the interruption. 

"Very well! Yes, free him!"

I hiss and excuse Russia from my presence before examining the moonstone which my men had slowly been stockpiling.

I truly hoped Blythe was correct with her beliefs regarding her father, or we would soon be entering a battle we were not yet prepared for.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:20 am

Joseph:

I get back inside right when Klaus is planning to put Russia's fox tail over the fireplace. 

Thats a little much.

I just smirk at her tears not really believing Klaus would. He is just scaring her a little. 

Others interrupt and I watch how tense Klaus was. The wait was going to get to him badly. I pick up a moonstone and wonder if I should try again with Blythe this time with more ammo. 

Klaus did so much for me tonight , I wanted to see him happy..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:44 am

Klaus:

I take note of Joseph after a moment's thought.

"We need more, we do not have enough."

I say with respect to the moonstone before wandering over to my desk.

"There are still a few planets, I have yet to send men to that are strong possibilities."

I flip open an old spellbook on my desk rereading the notes on anything we could use with respect to duplication. It was a shortcut we could really use if only I knew what I was doing.

After my last encounter with Boron I needed to figure out a better defensive strategy to protect myself. Being solely  a vampire was not enough against a creature like him, I tried a variety of genetic modifications but my knowledge of science was lacking. During our travels to aquire the moonstone, I stumbled across the spellbook. I was no warlock but Helga's curse must have had a lingering effect which translated in other ways.

"I will need your assistance with this as I fear I have stretched myself rather thin."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:15 am

Joseph:

I set the stone down awkwardly forgetting my idea to go rough Blythe up with the rock. 

I'm sure I could not do it alone.

"Yes?"

I walk over reluctantly to his magic book.  It has changed him.... but seeing him fight I can see why being a vampire isn't enough. 

Among humans we could be gods but among all the aliens we arent that strong.

I really did miss some of my alien anatomy..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:20 pm

Klaus:

"I need you to take charge of the next mission. We can't afford for any lost time . I will stay behind and keep up with the interigations."

I sigh on edge.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:38 pm

Joseph:

I nod slowly, he was doing too much , too much pressure but saying it would not change his mind.

This attack seemed bad, more then just small terrorism over the years  we might be close now.  

"Alright Klaus I'll take care of it."

I pat his hand on the spellbook teasingly. 

"Take breaks will you?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:43 pm

Klaus:

I smile lightly at his response.

"Thank you."

Hopefully his group will have more success than the last one.

"Feel free to assemble your team and leave when you are ready."

I further  instruct.

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:48 pm

Joseph:

I nod at Klaus's instructions and hesitate a moment just looking at him feeling like I should say something meaningful in case I don't come back.

I just swallow hard and leave, too afraid to embarrass myself if it came out offensive to him.

It's been awhile since I drove the monster truck (ie pimped out coal truck ship) I go make sure its ready to go and snap at some minions to be my fodder of the mission.  

I realize I still look like a complete wreck and wish I got changed first before snapping orders around like that.

I sneak back in my cave, shower, dress in something much more amor based then a suit.
I sit on the couch to call and make arrangements for Echo while reading the report about the planet in my free hand. 
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:33 pm

Echo:

*Wanders over to father obediently.*

"Yes?"

I frown wondering what Klaus was making him do this time.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:06 pm

Joseph:

I tiredly set down my notes as my son comes over. I wasnt being sneaky enough apparently. 

"Echo there has been an attack in the city, there will be no classes. The boss has a big mission for me off planet. I would like you to stay at a new lady friend's home this time. She has a school for blind orphans. You can have many children to play with.. wont that be nice? Penny is... "

"Unaviable."

Dominic Preposulo in his desperation to join us gave the boys a nice tip about his sister's little blind orphanage for the... 'good blood'.. 

Charitable donations come with a price
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:34 pm

Meredith:

I get up and storm over to Bash in a mood.

"What the hell is wrong with your door?!"

I snap at him.

For the last several hours I had been passive aggressively making noise / throwing pillows at him and he would still not get up!

I eventually gave up and passed out again on the floor because going back to bed with him was far too EMBARRASSING, even if we were just sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:46 pm

Echo:

I did not like how father said that.

What happened to Penny!

I INERNALIZE my feelings AGAIN as always.

"Sure dad, I will have loads of fun playing with blind orphans.."

What am I 11? Wink
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:47 pm

Sebastian: 

I slide off the bed awkwardly realizing she was locked in here.

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

I cant meet her eyes. Did we have sex? I cant remember even getting here. 

"Let me..just.."

I wasnt sure how to open it without her seeing my soulfire energy. 

She will hate me if she knows what I am just like Klaus does. 

I turn around to face her and try to distract her before I do it from my hand behind my back.

"Meredith..I care...about you very much. I am so sorry your unhappy with what happened.. is there anything I can do?" I get closer looking in her eyes for any sign of what happened between us. 

Did I just turn into my crazy father??

*presses hand behind back to  door and lights it*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:58 pm

Meredith:

I look at Bash confused, then remember he was still playing catch up on what happened last night.

I blush slightly.

"I think you brought me to your room for a place to stay after I was injured."

I looked to the side awkwardly.

"Thank you for that by the way."

I look back at him.

"Nothing happened between us like that."

I reassure.

Even though it could have based on how stupid I was acting the other night.

I don't know how I am going to explain any of this to Desmond.

I pause for a moment then pale.

"Do you think that woman was telling the truth?"

I ask about Beolan.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 12:31 am

Sebastian:

I did not know what to say when she clarifies what happened. It was embarrassing, did my face look that desperate? 

Her injury does ..I take in the scent of her blood on my clothes..... I remember that.  

She asks about the women. The smell of the boa reminds me of her words. 

I cant believe how bad my memory was right now without Carry's treatment.

It was worse then I thought.

I try to recall what I know. Jem was Beo's ex /drug dealer so she was able to mess him up quite a bit before. It was possible they found him and drugged him again. But in some other way then before, to make him loyal. Maybe even memory loss. 

"I dont want to think the Overlord is alive but if he is and he can control somehow Beolan, we are endanger..they must have drugged him... right? You know him better then I...we did not get along much back on the Neo but..I dot think he was ..that bad.." 

Fighting the Overlord was Mer's fight would Beolan be able to switch sides out of shame and guilt ?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:04 am

Joseph:

Echo gets sarcastic and I ruffle his hair.

"Would you rather play with teddy bears??"

I hurry him to get packed while I finish up with what I need myself.  

The city is under curfew ordered by one of those troublesome elders looking for empire loyalists but Klaus owns so many of the peacekeepers now we easily are allowed through with escort. 

The orphanage was in the outskirts, very small.  I see some sickly pale (blood drained) children 'sensing' out the window at us. I sure hope theres some healthy ones for Echo to play with.

I didn't want to give him new friends for them to die off in a week Wink

((No virgin blood breaks here for awhile..)) I tell my esort like I can order them around. He gives me a 'fuck you' look I wasnt Klaus.  

Dominic's sister, Lisavet comes outside confused what was going on. 

"Echo look at that playground, isnt it cool?" 

I take his things and show him a rather interesting playground tunnels full of sensory play to distract him.

I had planned on working on her a bit more genuine because I feel thats better then compelling sometimes but I didn't have time to 'make a fake relationship' right now. 

It was VERY easy to trick all these good little Danite women who pity my sobstory and single fatherhood.  They can be so easily beguiled into free child care for me and there were SO many widows/ single mothers after the destruction. 

But they had to be really innocent women to believe me. The smarter ones think I'm gay with my reputation always with Klaus. But most of these simple females didnt even KNOW such a life style. 

"Hello miss Preposulo, its so good to see you again..."

I compel her to think we've been dating for months and she already LOVES my son like her own. 
I was going out of town and needed a babysiter. 

(Lisavet): "I'm going to miss you soo much. Be safe.."
I block her kiss to  act 'shy' in front of the kids .

"Me too...but Echo will keep you company and hopefully be a help with the younger children. He needs more responsibility I think."

I pass on his things inside the house. Trying not to get excited by all the lovely young blood in the room. But after smelling Ettie really none of these girls compared.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:52 am

Echo:

I fold my arms in a pout.

I still did not understand how all these people instantly loved him when they saw him, or even knew ME.

I push one of the blind kids and they fall over.

Playgrounds are lame, blind kids are lame, DAD IS LAME!!

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:00 am

Meredith:

"Beolan would not do this of his own free will."

I try not to get frustrated at Bash's response.

"If all this is true and we have.. what a week? To come up with a defence I suggest we come up with a plan to capture him somehow."

Surely we can fill a space cannon or something with a sedative of some sort?

I take in Bash's posture wondering what he had behind his back.

"Bash? What are you-?"

*Tries to look around him to see.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:27 am

Joseph:

I sigh.

"Echo play nic-"

Before I can scold him a little but chubby blonde girl helps her friend up and shoves him back. 

(Violet): "Hey 'seer' (because he can see) no bullies allowed!"

I'm sure they will work it out....

*Flashes away to the ship *XD
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 12:36 pm

Echo:

Another blindie shoves me on behalf.of her friend.

"Is that so?"

I stick my tongue out at her like a BRAT especially because she can't even see it.

Father just leaves and I tense up no longer having his undivided attention.

I look around angrily in teenage rebellion ready to raise hell!
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 5:12 pm

Bash:

I think I hit a nerve with Beolan. I wasnt sure how she felt about him... I mean..would she be with Desmond if he was here? It was too personal for me to try to understand I'm sure.

Beolan was... difficult. If I remember. 

"Right we will capture him."
I say to Meredith knowing she knew best when it came to Beolan.

"I'm sure you want to get home but maybe we could plan a defensive action tonight? An attack plan. Maybe you could get through to him?" 

"Nothing the door is open now.."

I say sheepishly when she tries to see what I did. It was dead quiet out the door. Dead quiet.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 5:38 pm

Meredith:

I look at the open door and awkwardly drop the subject thinking I misread his posture.

"Yes we should do that."

It doesn't hurt to be prepared even if this was all for not.

I glance over at the quiet hallway adjusting to the change in lighting.

It was eerie..

"Come with me?"

I ask not sure I wanted to go down there alone.

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 6:05 pm

Lisavet:

The new boy was going to be trouble, you could just see it in his  EYES.

"Echo I'm sure its very hard to see your father go,  please lets try to get along. Everyone here is having a rough time too, coming from other planets. 

You can call me Lizzie if you want, if you need anything let me now. For now I can put these in your new room?"

It was the atic but its all that was available 

I catch Violet sticking her tounge out back CHEATING and she stops 
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:26 pm

Echo:

"Ok Lizzie."

I sigh rudely.

The blonde one sticks her tongue out back at me and I jump back a bit surprised.

What kind of backwards freak is she?!

*Scurries around her and throws a chair pillow at her head to see how she will react.*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:27 pm

Sebastian:

I wasnt sure what she say or not and numbly follow her out.

"Of course. I hope we did not take causalities last night.."

The more I think of it how dangerous that was now..

"We had a lot of allies visiting and we're going to need all the help we can get if its war again.."

I try not to think of what Jem said about telling them what I was.

It should not matter wasnt I Sorin's son to them all this time, for my whole life why would it change.. 

I open an elevator for her back to the public apartments of the court taking us through a trapdoor like opening that KLAUS AND ORION NEVER FOUND.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:12 am

Meredith:

I take a moment to think about what I just said.

It made no sense..

I try to explain myself again now that I was out of Bash's bedroom and less.. distracted.

I still avoid eye contact with him just in case Wink

"What I meant to say was yes, I will be sure to swing by later to plan an attack and defensive plan. As for me getting through to him, we will see. I mean honestly things were really rough during the last few years of our relationship and then I lost my memories and got them back again but he died, or at least I thought he did and now you know it's been awhile."

I start to babble as we make our way down the hall.

Will he even recognize me or I him?

I push that strange thought from my mind but.. it has been 10 years hasn't it???

Bash mentions casualties and I cringe.

"Hopefully not.."

It was hard to say.. things got so bad after that woman arrived.

Bash leads me to the elevator which takes us back to the public apartments.

This place was massive. There was no way I could have found my way out on my own..
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:00 pm

Violet: 

Lizzie left so I cant cheat seeing thru her eyes. 

I still glare in the direction of the boy hoping he thinks otherwise.

I get a pillow in the face since I cant see his next move now.

I kick the pillow  back from where it fell.

"Oh yeah big shot, you hit a blind girl. Good job."

His dad seemed like a big shot, what a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:42 pm

Echo:

Lizzie left and the little blonde was defenseless.

I sneak up next to her intrigued when her pillow kick misses.

"Why do you miss sometimes and others you don't?"

I tilt my head at her.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:31 pm

Violet:

"Because if I'm around someone who can see I can cheat and use their eyes.."

I tell him just cause it makes me sound cool I think. 

I pout a little.

"I cant with you though..you must be special."  I say special very sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:37 pm

Echo:

That's pretty cool.

I don't say that out loud of course because I wasn't in the mood to be nice.

"Well your gift kind of sucks then doesn't it?"

I tug her hair a little, in order to be a pest.

"What else can you do?"

Ignoring what she says about me because I was so tired of hearing about my SPECIALNESS.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:29 pm

Violet:

I slap at him a little for tugging my hair.

What does this dumb boy like me why is he so obesssed!

" I can... SCREAAAM-"
*Sanguinem screams at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 8:04 pm

Echo:

Violet slaps at me when when I torment her.

I dodge her again but her screams I could not.

"OWWW!!!!"

I yelp and cover my sensitive ears.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:38 pm

Little Maud , a wee lass with red hair, freckles and a innocent cherubim face steps between the two with big sad eyes.

"Pwease pway nice!"

*tears up wanting all my bruders and sishsters to be fwamily*

Violet stops screaming but crosses her arms stubbornly with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:21 am

Echo:

Violet stops screaming when another little girl enters our scene.

I wipe my ears of blood and smile sarcastically at her.

But I suppose she will do as she did in a way, save my eardrums from further damage.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 8:22 pm

Sebastian:

As we descend into the main chambers of this stain glass castle,
Meredith clarifies more about herself and Beolan and her intentions at the gathering we will be holding.

"I understand. Of course... whatever you are comfortable with...perhaps we will have some more information from the others in what is going on to help plan ahead as well."

I should get Klaus to come to the meeting.. Wink

I reply getting the door for her.  Some nurses run passed looking like something was up.

One of them stops and its the girl from last night. She is STILL in that awful blooody nightgown but someone was nice enough to give her a white doctor coat by now.

"You can not walk around like that here!"

I snap at her terrifying her for a moment there and I felt very bad at how scared she presented herself.

"I mean its not safe.."

I turn away when she seemed confused why it wasnt safe here of all places.

*guilt guilt*

(Ettimay): "I...m..ssso..ss..orry. May I speak... to Mmeri please?"

I nod and she goes over to her, afraid to speak in front of me she whispers to Meredith a scary man was here asking for her all night.

Yeah...maybe I WONT invite him to the meeting...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:17 am

Meredith:

When we are at the main level I overhear Bash snap at one of the nurses.

I tilt my head surprised at his behavior but say nothing.

The nurse wanders over who I immediately recognize as Ettie.

She delivers some embarrassing news and I look to the side awkwardly in response.

"Did he say what he wanted?"

I cringe wondering if it was a love sick fan or serial killer.

Perhaps both..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 7:45 am

Ettimay:

Meredith looked embarrassed but I never had a confrontation like that before and I felt she was in danger. Especially if the blonde man was with Raginbar. jr.

"H..e said he was your brother...but... " I look down.

It was hard to explan why he seemed so unlike her not only in look but presence.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Underground    [2259] The Underground  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Underground
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next