Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Meeting

Go down 
+8
Hybrid
TLG Admin
Joseph Sharpton
Princess Blythe
Klaus Sulez
Fritz Bloomfield
Meredith Sulez
The Imposter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Sebastian:

I stare at the table with my cheat sheet notes feeling very put on the spot without my treatment for the first time in years.

I refused to use the Myra eye or be drugged and instead stick it out to see really how far I gone I was. Apparently very much so..  

All I had to do was give a dashing smile, a nod to every guest.

"Thank you for coming..it's good to see you...despite these trying circumstances.."

I continue to greet till Meredith comes in.

I stare like a idoit before catching myself.

"Its wonderful to see you here. Thank you for attending.."

I glance down at my notes and then up at Klaus with a greeting.

"I missed you at the ball, my apologizes."

I said leaning back a little on the table feeling like I was forgetting something but what else is new.

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 1:39 pm

Meredith:

I was truly not in the mood to be here.

Russia was missing and Desmond and I broke up.

It was bad.. he would not even stick it out to come to the meeting with me.

I shake my head before catching Bash's eye.

He was busy greeting guests so I decide to take a seat off to the side instead.

(Klaus) "Yes, unfortunately I had to step out a bit early."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:24 pm

Fritz:

"Good evening." I say soft and polite.

Meredith comes without Desmond again.  Dare I say problems??

I'm sure Crystal will tell me all about it when I get home.

I stay very close seated to the King with a injection in hand for when he breaks bad.

Hopefully Carry and Zorra will find some clean samples in the lab back at the ranch for him.
I was taking notes for them today and also passing along the medical intel after last night's heated treatments. I was still quite tired.

(Bash): "...early hun....is that why Joe isn't here?" He asks him not so innocently.

I'm not sure what his notes said but there was some new tension here. Bash was giving him quite the look for private mind talk answers?

I try not to act like my wife and eat it all up. I look above at the table trying to appear not so nosey.

I'll have some good tea for Crystal. 'Jolaus' break up "? Bash moving in...hmm whats the ship name...  'Klash' ???
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 8:56 pm

Klaus:

I try to remain neutral despite my current annoyance of Sebastian's recent behavior.

((What?))
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 12:00 am

Sebastian:

I fight the urge to bash Fritz's head in on the table knowing what was in his hand.

I'm sick of being everyone's little experiment!

*twitches*

((I know you have your hand in everything Klaus, you know if Boren is truly gone or not. Why don't you stop jacking me around and tell me the truth?)) I get in a tone with him then get softer again.

((I expected you of all people to come to me after a 'Boren attack' It is not like him to tell us to evacuate, when has he ever let a people  evacuate?? You know that more then most he would never.. its not him.. so why do they want this planet.. do they want something you have here??))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:49 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian comes at me rather aggressively wanting my report before the meeting had even started.

I pull out my communicator and send him the message on the spot.

((How does this read to you?))

I ask

((Perhaps it is you that is not being entirely honest. Had any recent family encounters you have yet to disclose??))

I infer in ALL ways.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:34 pm

Sebastian:

Klaus refuses to answer me honestly like our friendship meant nothing after all these years over a meager relation we both found out about rather recently.

The message he shows me just further slanderous me as it seemed quite vinidictive that I was just as bad as Boren.

Again I don't think Boren wrote that.

((He is not family, stop trying to see Boren everywhere, including me. You know who I am Klaus.)) I tell him unable to hide the HURT in my smoldering look.

"Well I'm sure many of you heard about last night.. "
I begin back on track as I glance at the notes.

"There was 4 casualties and apparently 7 hospitalizations, the main attack was inside the ballroom from the ceiling, an attempted bomb that was throw off course. There was also transport beacons in the city itself in 4 locations and the creatures let loose appear to be hybrids of variety aliens stitched together."

That rang a little bell but I could not recall my last experience with those monsters.

I ask Nurse Fritz of the medical notes from Morgain who was not attending. He reads off quite a long winded summery of the medical data of those effected by the resudice of frost bitten parasites dug out of space. He was insisted there would be no pandemic ....

"...apparently we have a week to think about evacuating and possibly dealing with a ..altered Beolan. Obviously we need to contain him safely. I feel many of these threats are not fully honest..but the city deserves to know to take the chance or not.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian takes offense at my accusations much like Blythe in our arguments prior.

I glance away at his smoldering look refusing to be manipulated by it.

I could not help what I thought of them both especially after all that I saw.

I take a seat when Sebastian starts the meeting. 

The majority of what was said was quite dry until the end.

I had... many questions.

Containing the Starker was obscene. He was clearly under Boron's permanent influence and liable to go off again in the future as he already had in the past.

I do not vocalize my discontent however, as clearly this ridiculous request was made by no other than my foolish sister.

(Meredith) "Unfortunately I cannot vouch for Desmond's involvement in any of this, but I can perhaps reach out to Beolan myself and with a tranquilizer or shielding device of some sort we could possibly trap him."

The suggestion was cute, but realistically Blythe and Sebastian were more than capable of handling the Starker should they care enough to jeopardize their "spotless" reputation that is.

"Best to be prepared in any case."

I transition to the city's defenses. 

"Surely evacuation is not our only option? Does this city not have weapons or shielding of some sort?"

I ask like I did not already know the answer.

"What sort of weapon though, could possibly be used against Boron and his men?"

I lean back casually in my chair and tap my fingers on the table in fake contemplation, testing our good King to see if he had an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:54 pm

Sebastian:

Meredith brings up Desmond, I had almost forgotten him having missed seeing him in a few days. I run a finger over my eyebrow in thought of loosing him too.

She offers what she can to help when the time comes.

"Thank you Meredith I am..quite certain we have the drug to give him to make a swift impact.."

I think what is in Fritz's hand.

Klaus does not take my words to heart and continues to make things difficult for me. I dig a claw in the table fighting the urge to bash his skull in as he reminded me a little of Shard..

If he was trying to personally bait me, such words were for the hand of the king to defend.

(Tamson): "Young know as well as everyone in this room the shields have held remarkable well these last years, its the best we could do since the Neoplanet was lost so quickly. We have been set back decades loosing such much infulstructure, we are lucky to have what we have but a massive defense from space is not yet rebuilt if the planet is attacked from above no."

"We also have our allies, the Valerians and the Nustra-Voleung  will be informed, if they choose to help us... the empire raising again is a universal problem I'm sure no one wants to repeat twice. It would be best to stop this situation from leaving us to go plague the rest of the newly free world."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 11:47 pm

Meredith:

Klaus did not look too pleased at the King's response.

I however, found the suggestions quite promising.

"Should worse case scenario occur, and we need to evacuate, do we have any particular planets in mind?"

I ask the question no one else seemed eager to address.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 11:33 pm

Sebastian:

Klaus was unhappy with my response of course. I do hope he at least was appreciative Blythe was not allowed tonight to join us, all for her disrespect last night. Thankfully I do not remember too many details, but the quick note I jotted down.

Meredith asks about possible evacuation planets.

"Yes. King Sorin had many hidden bases/military strongholds scattered about for times like these. I know I wanted to see the village really expand and shine as it did for quite a few years now but I suppose I must admit many may be safer in a more military set up like Neo was. We have about 10 good options but I would also give everyone time to return to their homes if they still have them and would desire too."

So many just came here to live among a Starker...

I try not to feel sick at how much I hated that so much. I wonder if I really agreed to play the part. I cant remember now why I didn't just keep being Sorin's fake son.

"Even if evacuation doesn't happen. I want to give as many chances for those who want too, to leave. Just in case. I will be staying to see this through no matter the outcome."

I give the floor to someone else.

(Tamsin): "Thank you for the tips on our new enemy, I shared them with the panel." He gestures to the notes passed around.

I recognized the last name. I think...I knew her sister.

*cringes at Starker poor taste trend*

(Tamsin): "We we're unable to locate her at the planet but I did find some females there who decided to flock here that were grateful for the visit." He tells Meredith.

"We have everyone keeping an eye out, she must not be here still but at least now she wont get in the same way again."

I say soberly and see if anyone wanted to add to the proceedings before closing

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 1:39 am

Klaus:

I hold my tongue regarding the bomb.

No use disclosing such things until I hear back from Joseph regarding his mining progress..

That, and I was still weary of Sebastian.

Boron must have something on him that has yet to be discovered.

My paranoia grows as does my resolve.

(Meredith) "That is good to hear."

She says in response to both Sebastian and Tamsin's report.

(Meredith) "I have nothing further to add."

The room goes quiet.

"Neither do I."

I vocalize before clasping my hands together, ready for this meeting to conclude.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 12:30 am

Fritz:

"I do."

I do a little mock hand raise trying to be cute.

"How soon will it go public?"

(Sebastian): "What part?"

"Everything." I reply, even a little will imply so much more after all.

(Sebastian): "As soon as the meeting is over, I have nothing to hide..."

I wonder who he said that too really...
I can imagine..

"Splendid."

I reply. Though would ANYONE really feel the mass panic of war in the wake of the 'Mes' breakup.

I think not.

(Sebastian): "We will conclude them... thank you for coming."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:29 pm

Meredith:

I look over at the male with the notebook concerned.

Was he a reporter?

*Shuffles away uncomfortably.* Wink

Sebastian dismisses the meeting and I take that as my que to leave.

(Klaus) "Where is your dear sister Sebastian? I heard quite the gossip about her from the last event."

He asks shamelessly in front of the reporter.

**Exits scene**

While wandering down the street, I check my school schedule.

Conveniently enough, I did not have any more classes with Desmond for the remainder of the week..

(Russia) "Heeeeeyyyyy girl!"

I look up from my device a bit startled to see Russia out this time of night and not at work.

"Rush? Have you.. been drinking?"

She stumbles over on her way to give me a hug.

(Russia) "Whhaaaatt?"

She giggles.

(Russia) "Noooo..."

She places her index finger to her lips in a playful "shush" motion.

I look at her slightly amused and try not to laugh.

(Russia) "Come on girl!"

She loops her arm with mine.

(Russia) "Lets get you a drink!"

"I don't know Rush.. I should probably just go home."

I explain as she tries to guide me down a different road.

(Russia) "Oh come on Meredith! No one deserves a night out more than you especially after the day you have had!"

I give her a look, trying to hold back my tears.

Russia notices my teary eyed disposition and softens her approach.

(Russia) "I'm so sorry to hear about Desmond, Mer."

I look down numbly.

(Russia) "You will get over him I promise."

I shake my head.

"I really hope so."

Our whole fight was still very hard to process..

(Russia) "Let me treat you to a girls night out. We haven't had one in quite awhile and you need the distraction to keep your mind off things." 

I smile and look back at her in defeat.

"Ok fine, but one drink only."

I respond before following after her.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 5:02 pm

Fritz:

Tamsin was right these glasses are pretty good I don't think Meredith even recognized me??

What was that? I do not think I came off RUDE or anything..or the Desmond breakup awkward was THAT bad. I overthink the whole meeting word for word a little trying to remember if I offended her.

I take off the sunglasses and put them away.

I mean I was only Desmond's brother in law..

Either way she gets out fast having NO contact with the King. Duality noticed... I hope she is ok.
After all Bash is a little off...

WHO knows what happened.

*Scribbles MEDICAL notes down and makes a square around it at Klaus's comment*

What was Klaus/Blythe again??  Blaus or Klyth I'll have to ask Crystal again.. she decides the names of all these Klaus ships.

Crystal only focus on the male ships. obviously so its unimportant either way. Klaus is probably only bringing her up to have an excuse to talk to Bash.

I continue to observe incase Bash needs the injection.  

(Bash): "What's with the Sebastian Klaus? The meeting is over no need to be so formal.. I thought you wouldn't want her here. Thats why. Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 9:56 pm

Klaus:

I rub my temples along the sides of my head in exasperation when SEBASTIAN gets semantical on me.

"Very well Bash, let's start over shall we?"

I respond, trying not to get distracted by Mr. Bloomfield next to him.

What the BLOODY HELL could he possibly be writing about now?! Wink

"Yes you are correct, having her here would only stir up trouble I imagine."

Or something or other..

I take a moment to properly assess Bash from where he was and could not help but notice his current state.

"You do not seem well my friend.. is something wrong?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 9:57 pm

Bash:

I turn away from Klaus awkwardly unable to look him in the eye now. I stare out the window, in the direction where Meredith left too.

I would have much rather her company then his.
I forgot what Klaus even was going on about before he said 'lets start over' it muddled everything up.

He did it on purpose.

"What did you want?? Spit it out."

I snap ignoring his question about myself entirely.

"...old buddy...indeed. Your always too busy with your new buddies these days.."

*Fritz scribbling in the black Klaus love life note book sounds so Godawfuly loud.*

*twitches*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 12:28 pm

Klaus:

I take note of Sebastian's glance in the direction my sister left along with his snappy response.

Both really irked me so.

"As you seem to be yourself." 

I remark before projecting my thoughts to Sebastian directly for privacy's sake.

((I would love to know what has inspired you to join the ranks of your dear "sister" in trying me so?))

Do they seriously believe that I won't retaliate?!

"I apologize for my absence of late, I have had.. personal matters to attend to. I only wished to check in with you as you do not seem yourself."

I vocalize a response for Fritz's benefit.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:12 pm

Sebastian:

His projected thoughts hurt my head. I try not to show it and took a deep pause to go over what he said and the double meaning.

"Remind me, how I.."

((tried you? How's that?))

I try not to side eye Fritz with a twitch.

"The stress is...getting to me..I rather have a war then waiting for it to happen."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:31 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian plays the fool and I FINALLY lose my temper with him.

*An energy blast shoots out from my chest and knocks him right off his chair.*

"YOU TRULY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?!"

I shout out at him.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:56 pm

Sebastian:

What the hell was that!

I am taken off guard and don't dodge out of the way from Klaus going completely carebear.

*low growls in paranoia over where he got that power*
"..now what was that Klaus? You sure Boren wasnt fucking your mother?!"

I take control of the water - blood- in his body and try to bend it to slam him back across the long table to the wall.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:52 am

Klaus:

I look down at my chest a bit startled by the strange occurrence.

Better than setting myself aflame, no? **shoutout to Francine here Laughing **

I proceed to roll with it nonetheless, especially after Sebastian's latest taunt.

(To Sebastian) ((No, there is only one relative here my friend and it isn't me!"))

I laugh before feeling something strange occurring with my blood.

I hiss out a shield **not as good as Rapce's** to protect myself Wink

The remaining occupants in the room all get up from their seats and back themselves up against the walls. A few go running out of the building but most stay behind to watch the show.

"Now where was that little trick a few years ago when we were prisoners underground?!"

I mock him.

"You have been holding back Sebastian, finally showing us your true colors!"

I taunt.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 pm

Sebastian:

"I don't know about that...you seem to take it SO personality for a reason..."

I do not give up the thought Klaus did something there after all how else does energy come out of some dead corpse?

I don't dare try to mind talk I already have a NOSEBLEED from trying to connect to his disgusting undead blood.

Since he did something so I cant move him physically, I just make his blood boil instead like a fresh cup of tea.

Making the churning the worst in the head area so he can feel a moment half of what I felt like in the brain. *twitch*

"You haven't seen anything yet would you like to take this to my quarter now? The meeting is over., theres no reason to drag everyone into such a petty quarrel.. "

I reply to him with contempt and and leave to my quarters if he follows me or not, unless he leaves the planet that boiling wont stop.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 3:30 pm

Klaus:

I roll my eyes at Sebastian's far stretched speculation.

He was really grasping now wasn't he..

Before I can respond to his ridiculous accusations however, one of his attacks make their way through my shield and my entire body convulses in pain.

Bloody hell!

I hold my head finding it impossible to concentrate now.

I reluctantly follow after Sebastian in a mood wondering how long he would keep me like this until he felt he got his point across.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:59 pm

Sebastian:

I look back at Klaus's quiet moment.

"What? Nothing to say without a audience mr. showman?"  

I tisk at his dramatic and show him the nice rippling wormhole in the wall he failed to find last night Wink

*blood bends him inside it 'accidently' over bed - from using powers too much aim is bad*

Ughh my head...

I squint dizzily.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:48 pm

Klaus:

I scowl at Sebastian's mockery before taking notice of the entranceway to his chambers.

Oi..

Something happens and I immediately find myself over top of his bed.

"SEBASTIAN!"

I finally snap out loud as he was taking his jests TOO FAR Wink

"Stop with your parlor tricks, you have made your POINT!"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 4:16 pm

Sebastian:

I wince at Klaus's loud voice, he continues to say nothing of importance but scream at me.

I forgotten what he wanted or why already but he was getting on my nerves. I wanted to strangle him to SPEAK CLEARLY.

"Why so loud??!" I growl rubbing my temple and then remember about the blood as I see my own on my hand.

Ohh..

*moves hand a certain way to stop boiling Klaus* Wink

"There. Happy? Carebear." I say skeptical he would ever be happy with anything.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:29 pm

Klaus:

I move away from his bed when the pain desists.

If Boron could do what he just did I did not stand a chance!

"Happy? ARE YOU?!"

I hiss before pacing around on the spot.

"I need to go."

I go to exit his room now that my blood was no longer boiling.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 11:09 pm

Sebastian:

Twitches flabbergasted I dragged him here for him privately to say nothing clearer then he did out there.

I yank his arm to keep him half phased out of the wormhole and half in - and that doesn't feel GOOD at all.

"Klauss. WHY are you mad at me!?" I ask honestly before mood switching and biting his ear I hissed into moments before.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 4:35 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian would not let up until I gave him some sort of response.

"I showed you the message! As if that were not enough the way you have been acting has been-AH!"

Sebastian bites me.

"BLOODY HELL SEBASTIAN! IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?!?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 5:48 pm

Sebastian:

I am taken back by what I  did but the ear was off now from my great strength. I may have attacked more from all the BLOOD spurting out but my animalistic instincts did not crave DEAD FLESH.

"Ughh.." *spits it out only to be deafened by his screaming loudly. The words were hard to make out, separate from the high volume.

I tug him out from the in-between portal by the shirt back into the room with me.

"I am sick! And its your BEST interests you selfish leach to help me , help us or I will end up evacuating this planet one way or another and then what are you??, wheres your mighty merry men you created ...all nothing without MY kingdom here. How are you going to flaunt yourself at my parties when we are all gone and its just another overlord world. So go ahead and out me right here right now if you don't need me....why dont you just get it over with.." I hiss and take both hands off him to let him go through.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 6:57 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian does the "courtesy" of pulling me out of the portal after ripping off my ear as penance.

How generous of him..

I scowl holding the side of my head, now gushing blood.

He FINALLY reveals to me that he is sick.

I blink back surprise wondering how it was even possible for a creature like him to get that way?

"It was never my intention not to help!"

I snap at his presumptuous reply.

"But perhaps if you let me in on what ales you so, it would help clarify a few things for me?"

I challenge.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 9:24 pm

Sebastian:

I did not believe him, then I remember he always knew nothing of ..anything. Our whole culture.

How NICE to be a human.

As distracted as I was with all the blood I manage to take out my notebook and smear in blood a little note before I forget.

*Klusmer r siblings* Or my sense of perception is off. Just in case it isnt.. though.

"Shard didnt break the curse for a 100 years because he was asshole, he was mad it forced him into hiding. Mad as in Crazy. I only exist because he was a ragging lunatic do you understand what I'm saying??"

*wipes blood on neon sheet annoyed at myself but did not trust myself to heal him with a bite either*

I dont think he'd approve the healing light...

"Foxe was treating it but he got infected by the worms last night so I am screwed..."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:07 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian pulls out a notepad and writes something to himself in blood.

I back up slightly startled by this before he proceeds to remind me of his family's history with mental illness and asks if I now understood what he was saying.

"Indeed I do.."

I shake my head overwhelmed as his condition now was all to obvious.

It was hard not to feel bad for him..

"Do you remember how he treated you?"

I ask wondering if there was a way to recreate what he did.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 10:52 pm

Sebastian:

I eye Klaus not trusting his mood swing.

Yet slowly forgetting why I was upset with him....

*twitches trying not to let my guard down*

"They didnt tell me ..what it was..they left to try to find more at his home. At least one more...treatment.."

I stare at his wound feeling sick. It would just get worst...
I forget about my reluctance to heal him and reach out to his head with CALMING glowing healing light.

"If I didn't kill Shard he would have broke the curse...do you still think I can?"

Everyone thinks I did...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:20 pm

Klaus:

I cringe a bit at how ambiguous his response was, that and his healing light.

*Glances to the side a bit uncomfortably.*

"I.. I don't know."

I back away when he finishes healing me.

"I need to get going, let's continue this discussion in the morning shall we?"

I'll be sure to bring notes..
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 5:28 pm

Sebastian:

Klaus did not think I could do it. Any confidence I had left about it felt dashed. Hopelessly stand still.

"Why bother.." I replied to his plans about the morning. I clearly disgusted him now.

I leave him near the portal out to go watch the lights of the lights projecting soothing space patterns on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:45 pm

Klaus: 

My eyes widen at Sebastian's response.

It seemed so hopeless..

But I hadn't the time to talk him out of his depressive slump, as I had a very human sister waiting for me back home accompanied by a mob of several blood thirsty vampires.

It was not a very good mix.

*Flashes through the portal and out of his scene.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 12:29 am

Meredith:

I awake with a start on a couch, positioned directly in front of the fireplace, in a very traditionally designed sort of room.

Where am I?  

I rubbed my head, having a hard time remembering.

I believe Russia and I were walking down the street and.. something dark came at us.

(Russia) "Meredith?!"

I look over my shoulder to see her rushing into the room with a strange man following after.

"Rush???"

The man catches up to her and grabs her by the shoulders to pull her back outside the room.

(Russia) "Meredith I am so sorry! I thought I could go through with this but I can't, please-please forgive me!"

She is soon gaged by another and they both pull her away.

I stand up to go after them but a voice from a dark corner of the room startles me and I stop in place.

(Klaus) "My apologies for the rude awakening sweetheart. Your friend, she's a bit of a drama queen isn't she?"

He saunters on over.

I notice blood on his shirt and he attempts to cover it with his jacket when catching my gaze.

(Klaus) "Please.. why don't you sit down?"

He makes a gesture with his hand to the couch but I can't help but look off in the direction Russia disappeared.

Klaus notices.

(Klaus) "Do not worry about her, she'll be alright."

"She better be or Klaus I'm warning you-"

He raises his eyebrows in amusement and I look down at the ground for a moment before finally submitting.

He sits down next to me and leans over slightly with a playful sort of look in his eyes.

(Klaus) "You really don't know who I am do you?"

I lean back in response.

"I am aware, there is no need to gloat."

Klaus laughs and my blood boils.

"This isn't funny!"

I snap.

"Now why don't you just tell me why I am here so we can all go home?!"

Klaus leans back startled, seeming to choose his next words wisely.

(Klaus) "What I meant was, do you remember.. me?"

I look back confused at his question before finally remembering what that nurse had told me.

"You.. are not him."

I state plainly, trying to keep my cool.

(Klaus) "Oh really? And what makes you so sure of that?"

He questions as I get up from my spot on the couch and finally lose my temper.

"Because he is DEAD!"

(Klaus) "Was dead.."

"Still dead!"

I snap at his correction confused.

"And who do you think you are to try and convince me otherwise?! You don't even sound like him, or act like him or whatever.."

I trail off awkwardly, before making my way to the side of the room to pretend fascination with a dusty old vase.

(Klaus) "Meri.. it's me."

I cringe, not because of what he called me but how he said it.

His accent changed.

(Klaus) "Sé que ese día dije que volvería, pero la cosa se complicó."

I turn to look at him startled.

I could not believe I was actually considering this..

"You did your research."

I respond coldly.

(Klaus) "What benefit could I possibly have for lying to you about this?"

"I don't know."

My eyes well up with tears as I turn to look at him still seated on the couch.

"You tell me, what was it that happened that made you leave?"

Klaus looks at me for a moment before I finally see his eyes soften.

(Klaus) "I was taking my usual beating from your father, I can't remember what for, at some point during the incident, you stepped in between us and he struck you."

I slowly move to towards him in disbelief.

(Klaus) "I believe it was an accident at first but.. he just kept on hitting you."

Klaus stares off into the fireplace for a moment and swallows.

(Klaus) "When I finally got to you, you were unconscious. You were only 10."

He pauses.

(Klaus) "It was at that point that I vowed to find us a new home and come back for you once one was found."

I cover my mouth in shock and step backwards so my back was against a nearby wall.

"And why didn't you?!"

I gasp in response.

(Klaus) "I'm so sorry sister."

He turns to face me before standing up and slowly making his way over.

(Klaus) "I meant to, I really did but I was taken and-"

His jaw quivers and I can't help but look back at him disturbed.

(Klaus) "I'm a vampire Meredith."

"...a what?"

(Klaus) "A vampire."

He lifts his hands up defensively before stepping closer.

"Stay back!"

I snap, trying to make sense of everything.

The whole thing made me sick to my stomach.

I subconsciously look towards the french doors which divided this room to the hallway before glancing back at him nervously.

(Klaus) "Come on Meredith, what do you think I am going to do?"

I scream and he jumps back startled.

(Klaus) "I will just.. leave you alone then."

He backs away, still keeping his hands on the defensive.

I scream again in a state of shock, feeling myself start to panic before I make a run for it to the doors.

Klaus gets there first, of course, and proceeds to lock me in from the outside.

"KLAUS!"

I holler back at him.

"LET ME OUT!"

I pound the doors with my fist in frustration before throwing a temper tantrum.

*Starts tearing apart the room like a wild woman.* 

**Que Joseph to enter scene Wink **
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:45 pm

Blythe:

I strain to hear on the golden etched meeting room doors. There was some high quality sound dampers to block it out. Of course I could use my powers to deeply concentrate and thin out some atoms on the door too.. nevermind...

I nearly get hit when Bash leaves saying something quite funny sounding to Klaus about his room.

What the f....

It looked really heated so I just watch them go.

(Fritz): "Well that didnt work.." He shows me the bent syringe.

Everyone still in the meeting got some sort of SHOW.

Again I miss everything...

"That looked so productive." I scoff offended I didn't get to go because I'd cause issues.
I WAS going to apolgioze to Klaus for last night AND even offer for him to come raid Boren's lab with me.

I need help with Boren's lab its very inpor-"

(Fritz): "I'm sorry I would go but... Crystal is really going to want to hear about this..its been SUCH a long day, the meeting went on for hours (no it didnt). Tomorrow?"

He seemed gitty for someone who failed to tranquillize Bash. Clenching the black book running out.

Great I can guess what rumor they are going to start now...
I did not really mind the bad press when Dad was incharge ... I didnt notice it...

I tell the medical team it will be a quick and simple ALL GIRLS mission since I could not get any of the males to man up and go.

Most of them giggle excitedly for such a deadly dangerous mission they would not be allowed to go on if they weren't all left here but one nurse is VERY relived to hear it - Ettie happy Mr. Badtouch didnt go after all Very Happy

I keep an extra eye on her, she got all weirded out a few months back....
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 8:32 pm

Joseph:

*not sure what to bring back FOR A MAN, so I had flowers in my hand...

I didn't want to give Klaus the little mermaid Echo would be too disappointed I KNOW he just LOVES his present SO much Wink *delusional*

Instead of reuniting with Klaus I walk into a women ripping the place apart in quite a uppity scene!

No one would DARE touch Klaus's chamber in such a way without punishment but then I recognize her...

Wait is that...

I tilt my head confused for a moment but try to run with it because it was TOO LATE to turn around.

"Meredith goodness!" *Flashes whatever of Klaus's belongings that survived her wrath back into its places in minutes and flashes her into a CHAIR with the flowers on her lap. I keep my arm on her shoulder to keep her down and look at her coyly.

"Whatever is the matter???"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:33 pm

Meredith:

I don't get very far with tearing up the joint when another male enters my scene and keeps me from doing any more damage.

It was Joseph Sharpton.

"You bastard! You were in on this too?!"

I snap and try to get away.

Shocker, I could not..

(Klaus) "Well look who finally joined the party?"

Klaus enters into the disaster of a room before wandering over to his precious vase.

(Klaus) "So good you took my warning about the vase, that could have been quite awkward wouldn't it?"

He looks back at Joseph with intrigue.

(Klaus) "I take it the mission was a success?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:58 pm

Joseph:

Meredith seemed shocked I was in on this too. It was quite obvious wasnt it?

"Yes I lied, I wasnt a victim of the station.. I'm a Xern Prince." I whisper the last part in her ear before looking up at who came in.

He asks of my mission and I give him my full attention leaving the human alone for now.

((Of course, they are smuggling it down here as we speak.))

So much extra security thanks to that attack and all made coming back here unnoticed and off the record quite hard. Thankfully theres enough people in the right places to make it happen.

((What's with sissy here?))

I ask confused how things elated to this point.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 1:44 am

Klaus:

((Very good.))

I respond to Joseph's report, noticing Meredith's look of general disdain in his direction before he asks about her.

"My sister will be staying with us for a little while until matters resolve on the surface."

((I received quite the interesting message while you were away, perhaps you would care to take a look?))

(Meredith) "What?!"

Meredith snaps in the background at my response.

(Meredith) "Klaus, I am not staying! We have less than seven days to come up with a formidable defense against Boron, and Sebastian is going to need all the help he can get-"

I hold my finger up to silence her.

"As you can see we are at somewhat of an impasse, but I am sure she will come around soon enough."

Meredith rolls her eyes in response as I turn back to address Joseph, hiding my annoyance at her stubbornness.

((Shall we retire to the Cellar? I could use a good drink.))

I pick up the vase, bringing it this time to the main area where it would be safe Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 7:02 pm

Joseph:

I raise my eyebrows unsure what was happening on the surface to warrant Klaus bringing her down here. She didn't seem to like him much either...why doesn't he just compel her?

He takes his vase and wants to go to the cellar now.

((You know your bother wasted YEARS looking for you in every orphanage....he tried he really did. I never saw you try to find him in all your celebrity status moments.))

I seeth in her head before following him.

I observe him a little confused why he was doing this. Now?

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 12:17 pm

Klaus:

Once we are out of my study, I lock the door from the outside and set the vase down on a side table for the time being.

"My apologies for being so cryptic."

I pull out my communicator to show him the message I received with respect to Boron's return and most importantly, Sebastian.

"What do you make of it?"

I ask as we made our way down to the Cellar.

"My last encounter with Sebastian was quite troublesome. I believe his mind is failing him and he could very well be a danger to everyone around him including my sister."

I rub my ear subconsciously in thought.

"It is hard to access how seriously to take this message when there is so much going on of late."

I ponder out loud as we arrive at the cells and I look over each prisoner in thought.

Russia was among them but I would not touch her with a 10 foot pole if I could help it.

I glance over at a few captured hybrids, finding their blood quite foul.

It was a shame we hadn't any new arrivals..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 pm

Joseph:

I tilt my head at Klaus's communicator message thoughtfully. The consensus publicly was Boren was dead, Klaus did not believe it so I doubted it as well.

Just.. Boren was such a ..loudly intense presence overlording so much territory - it was hard to imagine a world he would not be reveling in the death of the late king. Something did not calculate.

The looming threat of this 'Beolan' being used on the planet would not effect underground either, I wouldn't mind if the smoke rains down, maybe I'd enjoy it slightly since that's what happened to MY home - but then again it was a nice thing we had going I suppose...

The little rat with wings just was a problem.

I was about to comment but stop seeing Russia.

"Tail on the mantle is still happening then?"

I cling the bars playfully looking her way. Wondering how that works out?

Terribly gruesome..

My eyes stop playfully mocking Russia to sparkling back at Klaus at the thought of him doing the deed after the last gruesome act I saw...

"hMM." *heavily emphases on the MM before looking away from Klaus*
I go back to pondering for a moment.

"Beolan is a problem but maybe he can get rid of the Bash problem for us? Starker fight, one should kill the other and hopefully wound the survivor enough. Without one of those creatures to control then what really does Boren have if he DOES make a rare appearance from his hiding place HERE... here then, you have what you need to attack him at last. He is coming straight to your weopen." I advise excitedly.

"If you play it right you can kill three 'gods' without much effort and then we'd have this all to ourselves.. *makes finger tap on Klaus's arm playfully in a sing song voice* no more insufferable obnoxious aliens..."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 1:03 am

Klaus:

I find a weary traveler hiding near the back of one of the cages and begin my feast.

I pause partway though their screams to address Orion as it was the polite thing to do despite how famished I was.

"Unfortunately the little thing held up her end of the bargain."

I wiped some blood from the corner of my mouth with my thumb and suck it off.

"Her punishment will be somewhat tricky, as her change of heart occurred after the deed was done."

(Russia) "What did you do to her Klaus?!"

She sobbed in her cage.

"I ate her little one.."

(Russia) "Really?"

I turn my head and roll my eyes at how gullible she was.

Russia was another problem, I could not keep her nor kill her. Compulsion could be an option, but due to the length of time she has been with us that may be impossible.

I am torn away from my thoughts at Orion's defensive strategy.

"How devious?"

I respond, though I wasn't thrilled at Bash's involvement.

Despite his questionable behavior of late, our history kept me from even considering such a suggestion.

"You don't like Sebastian do you?"

I observe before continuing to feed on the prisoner.

(To Joseph) ((There will always be insufferable obnoxious aliens Joseph.))

I remind him trying not to find too much amusement in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:09 pm

Joseph:

The fact Russia wasnt going to be a mantel fur was disappointing. I glance back at her listening to Klaus explain the predicament.

He calls my plan devious and asks about Sebastian. I already knew I went too far there but it was worth a try.

"Ah, its just..he served a purpose, but now it seems keeping him on the leash might not be worth the effort." I shrug it off, as if it wasnt personal with Bash. Some rooted jealousy.

"He hates what you are, so how can he be a true friend?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 1:33 am

Klaus:

I accidently kill my supper.

I suppose I got a little too carried away..

"Our friendship has dwindled that much is true, but.. better the devil you know-"

I peer off in thought before completing my sentence as I wipe my hands of blood and exit the prisoner's cell.

"There is still much work to be done my friend."

I conclude.

With the rock material in our possession, we must now focus on delivery. The casing of which I had yet to complete.

"Feel free to take your leisure, you must be exhausted from your trip."

I observe while making my way to the doorway, too distracted to think of much else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[2259] The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next