Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Meeting

Go down 
+8
Hybrid
TLG Admin
Joseph Sharpton
Princess Blythe
Klaus Sulez
Fritz Bloomfield
Meredith Sulez
The Imposter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 9:37 am

Joseph:

I tilt my head when Klaus gets a little extra violent and ends supper early. I wonder if I hit a nerve there about Bash's original dislike of vampires?

Klaus makes a valid point about Bash's use.

"So Beolan would be the one to dispose of ..or..?" I ask since he did not have sway over him like Bash. But his sister may still be fond of him. Keeping both around seemed madness but I say nothing more about ending them.

I feel his upbringing isolated from the climatic of the original reign of terror gave him a unique mindset to think he can use them to his advantage. Perhaps I was just being a spineless coward again, living with them all here certainly has been an experience. I cant say I would not much rather live outside the kingdom.

"Nonsense. Theres something else I need to talk to you about...something else wanted that rock I picked up." I begin as I tag behind him quite focused.

I already ate after I picked up Echo at the school so I could waste no time getting back to business.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:49 pm

Klaus:

"I suppose?"

I frown trying to remember the obnoxious feathered creature from what I saw on the news.

My sister may have feelings for him too.

I shake my head irritated at the unnecessary obstacles her FEELINGS presented and half wondered if I should just compel her too.

Might save me a lot of trouble..

Joseph then mentions something else and I tilt my head in response.

"Something else?"

I question perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 3:07 am

Joseph:

I ponder Klaus reluctance in deciding the other Starker's fate. Why is he not compelling her??

It seemed out of character for him. He got what he wanted he should at least be happy with it.

Unless he is enjoying breaking her down.

I wouldn't enjoy the process, too stressful. but he has very different enjoyments then me.

"It was a vestel alien. They are attracted to moonstone, they dig through it better then any drill but they are feral, small, under evolved little things. They sniff them out one followed me back but got away in the landing. Its somewhere here. Its probably going to be drawn to your horde.. if we catch it and more of them they could sniff you out some more. "

The Zevis Hyden royals brought some pets to the party the other night, I wondered why but perhaps everyone is awaiting Borens big return...

"The Zevis Hyden system has them now on the moon. If its true they have a moon infested with these disposable creatures it would have the purest rocks you could imagine. They just seem to intensify it. It eventurely hurts the planets its around so most colures would drive them out but since its so reflective to Boren imagine the possibilities. If Bash becomes a problem or anyone else..that would be a death sentence or to put something there they cant ever get near..." I muse
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:23 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head at Joseph's report.

"What a pleasant discovery."

I smirk somewhat in amusement.

"Well let's find the little bugger then shall we."

I lead the way from the cellar considering the other details regarding the Zevis Hyden system  and should we discover its moon - so many possibilities but for now, one thing at a time.

I think to myself before heading to our stash of moonstone, figuring it best to start our search there.

"I suppose  creatures such as these can not be brought down by our standard weaponry?"

I speculate out loud, wondering what the catch was with all this.

Clearly these things were an issue if it was still free.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 8:58 pm

Joseph:

I consider what Klaus asks about the little blue demons.

"They can phase dimensionally... it makes them a hard target for tech...you need to compel one, once you telepathically connect to them they are very obedient pets."

I found it gross to keep any of them but for Klaus. I wanted very much to cheer him up, we we're nearing the time Boren would finely be here. This was his big moment. 

I gaze carefully at the stash. Already the members from my expedition just where finishing smuggling inside the last of our rock from the sirens.

I sniff at the pile wondering if one was here or not. They were good cloakers and could look invisible as well. I stop and redirect my attention at Klaus knowing it wont act if I seem like Im waiting for it.

"So did I do a good job?" I playfully bump him showing off my success with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:58 am

Klaus:

"Oh?"

I respond to Joseph's assessment of the creatures before he changes his tone.

I smile and play along.

"Why yes, yes you did."

*Circles around the perimeter, looking over the "rock."*

"I was thinking of using missiles for the rock's delivery, unfortunately Boron's shields are another factor to consider. We may require an undercover operative to take them down."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:25 pm

Joseph:

*Melts at his praise like its all that matters in the world*  Razz

*doesn't even hear the 'crunch crunch' of some of the rocks being eaten deep inside the horde*

Klaus goes on to say how he plans to deliver it, but there was a trouble with the shields intersecting it.  I ponder making some sort of moon rock outer sell but there were other shields... he wasnt limited to just his natural energy. 

I think back to the last time I was there...

"Who do you think?" I look at him thoughtful and ponder.

"The ..creatures you saved?"

I question thinking of those turtle monstrosities. 

[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Fa912783d4e6969516aa0fe3b8cc0f39a201f831

*meanwhile Bluebell is eating away Klaus's treasures, making herself small to fit inside ***

[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 D5d2c2d1db28c44d9f8073778666ac90a7da4a47
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Klaus:

I give Joseph a confused look when he mentions some creatures that I apparently saved before another sound steals my attention away and I flash over to it. 

The beasts were not at all what I expected.

I try to catch the little one's attention to compel her.

"You are going to stop eating my rock now and behave aren't you?"

I say in a scold.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:19 pm

Joseph:

I look alarmed as Klaus tries to wrangle in the creature who was posing quite cutesy.

He must have looked into its doll eyes and its TRUE eyes hidden under the guise of the cherubim face. It phases out of his rocks and moves along the ceiling before jumping down its whole head now a mouth with teeth trying to hide its eyes.

I try to flash around to get a better angle to find the eyes.

"Uhhh maybe the eyes are on the head wings!" I call out seeing some sort of marking that could be it at least that I could see.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:34 pm

Klaus:

Apparently, this creature had several sets of eyes.

No matter..

I flash around after it, like Joseph, trying to engage with the creature seeking out its REAL EYES.

(To Joseph) ((You mentioned I saved some creatures before? Do enlighten me?))

I question him during our chase.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:40 pm

Joseph:

It screams jumping on me and I try to buck it off.

*taken off guard thinking about the CREATURES* 

She lands gracefully on another pair of wings and licks the blood off her claws purring and then moves when Klaus gets too close again.

(Bluebell): "Why should I mind you corpses?" She sneers

((Russia was holding them for you...the ones captured at the polite station. Dominic said you wanted them?)) I remind him, not sure why he did that. They better not be at my POOL.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:05 pm

Klaus:

((He did, did he?))

I respond to Joseph's explanation before leaping towards the blue creature again.

"Would a clever response change your mind?"

I play along with the female's taunt in an effort to catch her off guard.

((I don't recall giving that instruction, but good to know. Dominic's folly may have saved me a bit of a headache it seems.))

I ponder about the hybrids  wondering where they were being kept, if not in the cellar, before returning my attention to the little blue thing.

"I take good care of my pets, don't I Joseph? Tell me, is it the moonstone you soley desire?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 pm

Joseph:

I worry the filthy demon teeth on this trickster was going to get infected so I stop chasing it and take my shirt off to get to the bite.

Yuck yuck yuck

*misses the INSULT Klaus dishes out while trying to charm the critter*

I towl  off the blue gunk and just agree with what he said.

"Yeah yeah, all that.."

Just compel her...

I whine inside not liking the idea of using her anymore nor the horrid turtle creatures. All utterly disgusting and TOO MUCH WORK. 
I was very peeved now. VERY much so.

(Bluebell): "Pretty much..what else is there?" *flicks a chunk of rock between sharp little needle teeth at him mockingly*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:26 pm

Klaus:

"I could lead you to more? If you let me."

I flutter my eyes lashes at her trying to catch her eye while Joseph strips off his shirt.

*Tries not to get distracted.* Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:58 pm

Joseph:

"How bad is it?" 

*tries to make Klaus look at the back scratch wound I cant see*

The female clicks in annoyance at being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:52 pm

Klaus:

"Ohh.. quite bad I'm afraid."

My attention is taken away from the blue creature, as I was somewhat bored of her as I thoroughly inspect Joseph's BACK  Razz

"Hmm."

*Starts kissing it.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 10:13 pm

Joseph:

I freeze thinking for moment he was serious because - oh how I detest these vile things - but his touch proved otherwise.

*lets out a moan*

*hears scurrying for life intensify*

I chuckle.

"I think she's jealous.. but is it me or you...?" I  reach over behind me to touch something sensitive on him to.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 8:55 pm

Klaus:

I raise my eyebrows at how vocal he was.

I had barely just started.

The rock creature scurried off which I suppose was better than it eating away at our supply but I would like to try and catch the little beastie somehow.

Joseph's responding touch distracts me away from my thoughts and my body reacts accordingly.

"We'll see by who she allows to compel her."

I smirk before continuing my play now that we were completely alone.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 10:03 pm

Bluebell:

I try to escape the room in panic forgetting how I got in at all. The males new attempt to cause me confusion was WORKING.

The more attractive of the males (she likes Orion more Wink ) gets vocal again I hear 'Klaus' as 'CLAWSS' and let out a high pitched scream of fear of such an old superstitious figure and smash through the wall making a rock tunnel all the way to a new room.

I see a girl who reminds me of my old mistress Olwyn. I did no wrong but was cast out by their exorcists who thought I was a demon after one of my own was held reproable for their prince's death. I tip toe over in my true form not giving her any of the guises I was toying with for the males.

"Shhh dont go down the path, the men are sporting."

I observe this new room and sit down on a bench near by tired from all the illusions.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 pm

Meredith:

I turn around surprised at my visitor.

She was like nothingnI had ever seen before.

She cautions me about going down the way she came.

From the noisesnI was hearing I believed her.

"Are you with them?"

I question trying to understand where she fit in all this.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 am

Bluebell:

I tilt my head at the girl. Whatever did that mean?

"I was here for the moonstone.."

I take out a round smooth piece from my pocket and give her it.

"The males are collecting it.. the pretty one brought me here on a ship. I was inside a chunk of rock. Do you know why they are collecting?"

I ask wondering if more is coming soon. I ponder the pros and the cons.

"I dont think I will stay, the ugly pale offends me, his attempts of seductions was poor."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:19 pm

Meredith:

"Moonstone."

I repeat before taking the piece the creature gave me.

I don't understand..

The creature explains that my brother and that Xern are collecting it.

She then asks if I knew why and I shook my head in response.

What the blue creature says next alarms me further and I hand her the rock back in discomfort.

"Do you know a way out of here?"

I ask before glancing over at the locked door.

There were more of them on the other side.. vampires and I could not afford to make any wrong turns should I make a break for it.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:43 pm

Bluebell:

The girl didnt know why the males were collecting. Mm too bad.

She seems to want to leave the room.

I look at the door confused - not understanding I could just smash it.

I start digging some more for her into rock wall.

Its not as fast as before since Im not scared of the invoking of ClAWWSSS

*makes a tunnel towards the nearest female - Russia in the cells*
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:49 pm

[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 9cf1a696afe49679c7f62a8f12ebbf26fdd9d623

Bluebell frees all the girls while the boys sport!!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 11:50 pm

Meredith:

The creature starts digging a tunnel.

I follow after her assuming she was digging a way out.

When we get to the other side however, it was Russia who was waiting there.

"Russia?"

I look around at the cold dark place she was laying in and felt sick to my stomach.

(Russia) "Meredith? How did you?"

She looks down at the blue creature then up at me again before sitting up startled.

(Russia) "What is going on?"

"This is..."

I look over at the creature not quite getting her name.

"We are leaving. Come with us."

I encourage as Russia stares back at me full of guilt.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:25 am

Bluebell:

I sense the females guilt. It smelled pungent. She did something very wrong .

I eye her wildly not understanding the other one wanted my name.

*whispers in the dark haired girl's ear*

"She betrayed you..."
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 2:47 pm

Meredith:

The blue creature does not tell me her name. 

I choose to refer to her as "Blue" in my mind as it seemed a more flattering reference.

"I'm sure there is an explanation for what happened."

I respond not wanting to dwell on things, at least not now.

Russia:

"My presence will only serve as a further hindrance. I am not brave like you, Meredith, I am a coward."

I fidget with my tail in shame.

At first I wanted to belong here, it felt safe like a family. Everyone was taken care of so to speak..

I even fell a little bit for *wince* Klaus. Like many, his charismatic personality and dangerous temperament seemed thrilling at first, but he never understand me and our dynamic soon became quite venomous.

"Klaus threatened me and instead of choosing you, I chose myself. That is why you are here."  

Meredith:

Russia's actions hurt, but not nearly as much as my brother's.

He had changed and was a complete stranger to me now.

I shake my head growing impatient.

"Please Russia, we need to leave. We can talk about this later but right now we need your help. You know this place better than anyone."

Russia glanced at me, looking out of it for a moment before snapping herself out of her depression.

(Russia) "I will see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 3:41 pm

Bluebell:

Tricky fickle spirit fox, very bad.
I glare at her the whole time we await to escape.

The new mistress speaks to the kitsune full of wisdom and mercy for the detestable creature.

She did not deserve new mistresses immense kindness and charity but alas it is what she desires then..

"If I cause a great distraction for the other corpses can you find a path out?"

I offer. I was too fast for the males I can given chase the other animated corpses of similar breed.

Anything to free my new mistress from this pit of DEATH.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Meredith:

I nod my head at Blue's offer.

"That would be very helpful thank you."

(Russia) "This tunnel leads back to the study yes?"

"Yes, but the doors are locked."

(Russia) "I am strong enough to break through them, but it is going to be loud."

She looks at Blue most likely hoping her distraction would also cause some noise as well.

(Russia) "Once outside the study, we just need to make our way through the conference area and up the staircase to the main door. It leads out into an alleyway in the center of the city so disappearing from there should not be a problem."

"The conference area."

(Russia) "Is usually filled with vampires, even when its not there is always one or two lurking around and with the way you smell.."

I try and cover up my hair self consciously.

(Russia) "Yeahhh we are going to need that distraction."

I sigh.

"Ok.. ready when you are then."

I announce before we make our way through the tunnels and await the start of Blue's distraction once we arrive on the other side.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:51 pm

Bluebell:

I listen to the plans carefully, this place was full of hazards to mistress. 

I did not trust the fox to keep her safe but my distraction was needed.  

"Be well." *hugs Mer before phasing out and rephasing into the conference area and leading them around in circles, driving them into one another and scaling the walls. 

I make many of them trample back into the room with the main males - to see their nakedness and shame then make a sonic scream to shake the ground. 

Flinging moon rocks left and right and all around like a haunted space at the vampires for multiple distractions and phasing.

***Orion is PISSED off he brought this thing here and feels REPONSIBLE to take it out as he flashes after it**

Phasing into library and throwing around all the books. Fireplace shoots out fire and sets some vampires on fire.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:14 pm

Meredith:

I was taken by surprise at Blue's hug.

The very act made me well up inside with emotion.

"You too." I choke out softly.

Such a selfless creature and I knew nothing about her.

I hoped our paths would meet again soon but for now, it was best we get going soon while it was still "quiet".

I lead Russia through the tunnelway and back into the study.

Once inside, Blue had already sprung into action was causing quite the ruckus.

Russia takes a run at the door and the mere force of her body slam, swung the french doors wide open.

I gasp wondering if she was alright.

Despite the loud noise, she got up almost immediately and waved me over to follow her.

I do as instructed, hearing Klaus's enraged yells echoing down the hallway.

*Runs as fast as I can through the conference area and up the stairs after Russia as she begins working on punching in the code to the main doors.*

"Come on Russia..."

I murmur nervously, my stomach in complete knots as we were so, so close.

(Russia) "Got it!"

She cries out in excitement before opening the door and running out.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:16 pm

Joseph:

I knew better then to play around with these disgusting creatures! Damnit.

I hissed as it was now at Meredith's side - to escape with her - I focus hard mental energy on its position and rip the creature's  head off to protect her Wink while shoveing her backwards at her brother for SAFETY.

That was close....

*continues  to rip up the vestial all animalistic from just 'getting all worked up' and chuck it out the door not wanting one drip of it to taint our home*
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 10:51 am

Klaus:

During Joseph's kill my little sister let's out a guttural sound of complete agony causing me to hop slightly in alarm.

(Meredith) "NOOOOOOO! YOU MONSTER!"

She snaps.

"Now, now sister don't be alarmed the little demon is gone now."

I try to reassure her as the poor creature was trembling.

(Meredith) "You killed her! YOU KILLED HER!!"

It finally clicks what she was on about and I roll my eyes in exasperation.

Bloody hell! Of all the things for Meredith to get up to in this place she chooses the Velestial pest to make friends with!

"My apologies sweetheart but your friend here was destroying our home, Joseph only responded in accordance with her actions."

(Meredith) "What the hell?"

She finally turns to look at me mid sob.

(Meredith) "Thats your response?"

I take my confused sister by the arm and pull her back towards the study so she does not make a scene when I discover the.french doors were smashed open.

I curse.

"Great, I have no.place now to.put you except my bedroom!"

I drag her the other way while she continues to cry.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:54 pm

Joseph:

"TEDDY what are you waiting for GO get that fox." I shove him out - like throwing a plush toy  -  after I'm done cleaning house.

I yell at a minion to get me a hand towel.. YUCK blue oil was everywhere. Disgusting creatures..

I only had time to get boxers on so it was everywhere. I shove the minnon with the hand towl away. I was just going to take a shower, forget it.

I vaguely overheard the sister's cries.  It was a good thing I got rid of that pest when I did. Her human mind would have been so suckered into those vile beasts. She knew it for what...

I try to think how long we we're away. No idea...

((Sorry.)) I wince to Klaus anyway wishing I made a better impression but based on our conversation at the dance. Her liking me was out the window based on what happened on the station.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 9:15 pm

Meredith:

Klaus paces back and forth in the bedroom seeming to be in conflict with himself about something.

I continue to stare at the floor, my eyes still full of tears yet none were falling.

How could he do this? How could he change this much?

I think back to Blue's death and try not to relive it again and again in my mind.

Russia escaped at least but I wondered how long it would be before they recaptured her too.

There were so many of them and they were so strong.

"The Xern prince, he did this to you didn't he?"

Klaus looks up for a moment in surprise before glancing away with a shake of the head.

"Xerns are vampires.. he turned you and now your his pet."

(Klaus) "Meredith, that actually isn't at all the case if you would just try to understand that-"

"That what? You're a vampire now? That you kill for a living? What part exactly am I to understand?"

(Klaus) "I care for you!"

"Do you?! Is that why I am locked up here underground?"

I sit on the edge of the bed and fold my arms.

"Klaus.."

I sigh in exasperation.

"You need to let me go."

Klaus flashes over to me and looks me in the eye.

I look back at him confused before he flashes off again and I am once again left alone.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 6:07 am

Crystal:

I managed to scent out my brother. It was hard to find him most days. Sure, there were the scheduled classes, which usually gave some relied-upon hours of knowing where he was, which of course I always keep an updated record of like the good protective sister that I am. But he even sometimes didn't show up for those with some half-hearted ridiculous excuse of needing time to prepare and think of something for the next class. Which I never believed. Second to that was out in public with Mer, but even that seemed to happen less and less with some even having to make up excuses for him. I had been sure a breakup was on the horizon for a while now.

Other than that my brother was basically a spirit, or... some sort of nocturnal animal. Sleeping during the day and wandering doing who knows what at night and telling no one anything. Of course, he was old enough to make his own decisions whatever they were. Maybe his past brushes with fame left him craving solitude, or he had special interests he didn't want any of the public to know, but that didn't stop me from trying to take a peek inside his life.

"Des!" I teleported onto the narrow point of a glass building's roof he was sitting on, brooding by the looks of it. What could be the cause of that, I wonder and try to take in any clues that I can.

(Desmond): "Oh... Hey."

I notice he doesn't look at me and I try to follow his gaze wondering what he's looking at.

"Hey yourself. Where have you been?"

He just shrugs and says, "Around." Vague as always. What did I expect?

"Pretty view here, isn't it?" I use as an excuse to raise my camera and snap a photo of the direction he's looking at, thinking maybe if I dwell on it later I'll find something. I look at him and subtly scent the air now that I am even closer to him than down on the street, trying to sense if he's imbibed anything. "There's a meeting going on... Why aren't you attending?" He frowns at that.

(Desmond): "Oh... Slipped my mind..."

"Really?.. What's taking up so much space in that empty head of yours?" I try to tease hoping to bait something more concrete out of him.

Des frowns for a moment, then relaxes his expression. Finally, after a good long few minutes of silence, he looks over to still see me staring at him. Pointedly not leaving even if he gives me the silent treatment or acts like I'm not literally right here.

I catch a glimpse of his eyes looking away as he thinks of something before revealing what would be a bombshell to anyone who isn't his very observant sister.

(Desmond): "Mer and I broke up."

"Oh Des... I'm so sorry." He shrugs.

(Desmond): "She... deserves better than me."

He gazes back out to the view and I wonder if that's truly what he's brooding on. It would make sense if he was anyone else. But ever since that scary kidnapping and witch ritual thing when we were kids Des has never been, and probably never will be, like anyone else.

(Desmond): "Someone who can give her all the attention and all the best vibes the world can offer."

Hmm...

"Well, how about you let your most amazing sister get your mind off it for a while, huh? Fritz is at the meeting. He can fill us all in when he gets home. So why don't the two of us head over there and share some drinks while we wait for him to get back?"

And I can ply you for more information in the meantime, I think to myself. It's for his own good really. How can I protect him unless he lets me in and I know everything? Whether it's outside threats or from himself? Honestly, it's his own fault for being so difficult to keep tabs on at all of his apparent active hours.

He seems to stew over the offer and grinds his teeth in thought before admitting.

(Desmond): "I... would like to know what happened in the meeting. Bad stuff has been happening and all." He says the last past as if he needed an excuse to want to know. Please, he's my brother. If he didn't want to know, what would we really have in common other than blood?

"Alright then!" I give him my best encouraging smile and he smiles back finally. We teleport off the building and head over.

At the house, Des sits at a table while I look for something good to drink over some hopefully delicious spilled tea.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:20 pm

Fritz:

Dr. Morgain would be VERY disappointed in me. I dont think I properly kept the King from befalling madness... he publicly fought Klaus. In front of all. I fear what happened but I dont think I was capable of getting between the both of them... and I had NO idea where this 'hidden bedroom' was that they both went too....all worked up...

I have to further disappoint the Princess because I CAN NOT go on a mission right now. Crystal MUST know about 'Klash' *mind blown*

It was pretty hectic outside as the public was slowly becoming aware of the coming of Boren and his Brainwashed Beolan. I take a shuttle bus and it was packed, I listen keenly at those who want to leave the planet, while those were upset Boren's death was a LIE. 

I wasn't quite sure what I believed just yet... Boren being quiet for so long...didn't seem right. But someone was making big effort to make it look like he was coming.

I fight the crowds off to stock pile water, food and probably all the old NEO solider weaponry at the trading market. I finely reach our home and come inside out of breath.

"Crystal?"

I walk in the kitchen and see Desmond. I was glad he was alright; breakups are rough. 

"Hello Desmond." I tip my hat to him beforore taking a seat with my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 6:57 pm

Crystal:

I look up at Fritz from looking at drinks. "My glorious man returns!" I announce and glance him over before I throw my arms around him. "Unscathed, I hope?" I give him a sniff checking to see if he smells any of his own blood to see if he was injured just in case.

(Desmond): "Sah dude." He stops stimming with his bracelet to give him a wave and a raised chin before trying to look relaxed and leans back unperturbed as he resists the urge to fiddle with the bracelet.

I exit the hug but keep man hands on my amazing man's arms. "Yes... Desmond is here... Found him brooding on a roof." I then raise a hand to the side of my lips and stage whisper knowing Des could hear me anyway but wanting to see if I can get a reaction out of him. "Mes is no officially no more."

My eyes side eyed over to him and I watch as he goes back to stimming his thumb on the corners of that precious crescent moon bracelet he never takes off and just stares off.

I look back to my handsome husband. "I hope you've had a better day, my love."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 10:58 pm

Fritz:

I smile up at Crystal with relief to be home to her warmth. The worries of the day seem to melt away in her presence. 

"Yes my love today I was not the one set on fire." I tease her a little stroking her arm playfully. 

I try to appear surprised for Desmond's sake at the news 'Mes' was no more. That may upset more people 'fans' then the coming war.

"I'm sorry we missed you at the meeting, it was ridiculously short as no one had anything very inporentent to add.. I felt bad for the King.... it was mainly Klaus and his complaining.."

Meradith didnt even recognize me, she was very out of it from the breakup so her appearance wasn't helpful either. She usually has more to add. 
Its a shame, we REALLY needed Mer and Des right now to be the team we all know and love. 
I mean BEO is coming back all brainwashed and evil so the power of friendship or whatever may be needed [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Icon_wink 

"What does he even do.. Klaus? Hes not in any Guild, became rich out of nowhere and always gets what he wants from the King. Well today they fought for the first time.. physical . and.. Klaus shot him with energy.. energy out of his chest...in front of everyone..."
I tell them concerned.

"It is.... now." I answer her question about how the day was by kissing her. 
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 am

Crystal:

Des stops zoning out of whatever and focuses on Fritz as he gives the extremely pipping hot tea!

I gape. Klaus attacked the king!!?? And with some sort of chest energy?? Who would have thought he had that in him??

My brilliant man makes some good points and questions. Who is this Klaus?... He really does need a good follow-up personal touch Crystal investigation, doesn't he?

I get briefly distracted from the topic in love and kiss him back. I love you "How did we get so lucky? To be the best part of each other's day?"

Des glances between us and looks away in thought over the information, but is polite enough not to say or ask anything during our moment. His presence keeps me from going to far and trying to stay on task with the tea.

I take a deep breath and pat Fritz' chest. I gaze up at him, focusing my attention fully on him and the tea at hand. "It is strange indeed, my darling love. He's always been such a mystery... Except for his highly obvious past as a closeted village man, of course... Hmm... From simple villager to having our king's ear... but also this new hostility..."

I tilt my head thoughtfully and hum briefly.

(Desmond): "Is he locked up now? On the run or worse?.." *Asks concerned for everyone's safety, then adds in thoughtfully,* "Cause if it's one of those, perhaps the castle will seize that dude's stuff and more will be revealed that way. If it's neither and he's just left off the hook then that might lead to even more questions..."

"Or some answers as well..." I point out considering, and point out what's on the forefront of my mind. "Like he's cheating on his lover with the King and that's how he became rich and influential... But now the King wants it public but he doesn't and now they're having troubles..."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 8:49 am

Fritz:

I try not to get too DISTRACTED by my wife in front of Desmond. It might be ..rude you know ...since break up. But if he wasn't here that kiss would be longer...

"Lucky indeed."

I look back at Desmond willing myself to look from her gaze to not be too rude.

"Thats the thing. They left together to take it private. ..Jopseh wasn't there either."

Crystal brought up a good point, I feel like we knew him better with the village hes been very strange so as Bash..who came out as Sebastion now. 

The events of Boren's last attack of course left many quite changed.. their weirdness and secretly was now more then just Joe and Klaus were in the closet like we all thought.
I would say it in front of Des but I didnt think Bash swinged that way, like Klaus... he liked Meradith very obviously. She must have a thing that attracts Starkers apparently.

"I dont know, but Klaus kept insisting Boren was alive then used energy powers like him...you dont think...theres a connection to him and Boren?"

It seemed so personal.

"We have two weeks apparently before 'Boren' is to come here with Beolan at his control to gass the city. This is a message from one of Boren's followers apparently... she was pregnant with Beolan's baby and stabbed Meradith last night...shes loose but no one has found her."

The nurses all told me different stories. Apparently Mer might have spent the night with Bash afterwards, I think they started that rumor out of jealousy for Mes though...
And others say she was home at the cadet units and attacked by masked men, where two girls who lived next door died. 

Little Ettie had Mer's blood all over her but wouldn't speak about it. She was such a timid little thing I didnt want to pry. I'll ask Crystal later if she could talk to her. Maybe she saw something more to be so shaken up. She wasn't as gossipy as the other nurses.

..... then there was the vampire worms bomb.. how that fits in with Boren I dont know....
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 6:13 pm

Crystal:

Oooo left alone and not even a three-way. Poor Jo.

My brilliant husband asks about a possible connection. I consider it thoughtfully. "Maybe yes... You know.. Now I realize this might be far-fetched..." I preface but am going to say it anyway because the idea is really starting to 'worm' (figure of speech in these circumstances) into my brain.

"I did hear rumors that Klaus was 'very very' particular about that girl who got attacked right before all this went down... I know the rape case doesn't 'seem' correlated but... What if there was something special about the girl and he was trying to get "samples" from her... For Boron's experiments..."

I try to conclude it all together.

"The timing, his powers, his sudden come jump into the elite and philanthropy after Boron's death, just for when there's the possibility he's alive and going to force people to evacuate or die, only for him to go on about Boron being alive, whether it be a real, and he's working with him, or he's just being an opportunist and hoping we all leave... Either way there certainly is something mysteriously up with him..."

Desmond listens and quietly considers what Fritz tells us, then gets up after Fritz tells us about the follower who hurt Mer is still unaccounted for and loose.

(Desmond): "I'm gonna head out... Thanks for the update, bro." He says to him, then looks at both of us. "You two stay safe."

"You too." I assume he's going to check Mer's apartment from a distance. Just cause they just broke up doesn't erase their 'legendary' connection. Even if he has been distant lately.

He gives a group hug and puts his forehead against us.

(Desmond): "Positive vibes." Then releases us and goes.

I'm pretty sure there's a curfew in effect but I doubt they could catch a teleporter... Besides it is Desmond after all. If someone tried to do something they would seem more suspicious in my book.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 10:56 pm

Fritz:

I listen to my wife put together more pieces and possibilities like only she knows how. Klaus was definitely up to something and it effected us all, I didn't want to wait like a deer in the headlights for the two weeks to pass to 'find out'.

The fact they weren't attacking now but waiting two weeks meant something too.  This mysterious person or people needed more time to attack us, why? If Boren is alive and well why not do it now.

"Sounds like we need to investigate deeper..before its too late." I smirk at her knowing this was a much bigger scoop then we've had in a while. 

... Desmond focuses my attention away from Crystal again. He was leaving. 

"Des.."
I stop myself from telling him about the curfew and how crazy it was outside as people were fleeing or stocking up. Most likely Peacekeepers were up in arms about everyone loosing their cool

BUT Its Desmond. Our city hero hes not going to be in too much trouble , if hes caught. I doubt he will be.

"Good luck!"

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Beolan's crazy girlfriend after Mer...oops

"Crystal. I do have a led. Ettie knows something from that night... but you know her, shes so shy..she wont talk to me..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 6:58 am

Crystal:

"Indeed." I grin back at his smirk.

Oooo. My amazing and prepared husband. Already having a lead for me. He is the best! [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 2764 

I kiss his cheek and gaze at him in love. "You're such a treasure. You know that? I'm always thankful I realized just what a wonder you are and snatched you up before anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 10:28 am

Fritz:

I smile nervously embarrassed by the praise I feel like I COULD have gotten more information I was THERE and all. What I had did not seem so helpful but she was grateful for it anyway. 
I truly appreciated.

"I am very happy you snatched me up too and we both suriviered all the calamity the last few years have been..well you would have suriviered it being so strong I dont know about me.." 

I tease her and kiss fully without holing back for Desmonds sake Wink
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 6:18 pm

Crystal:

I smile at his words and kiss him back.

(("Nonsense."))

I mind think to him, too busy kissing him to talk verbally.

I truelly believed he would have survived it too. He's so brilliant and all. He would have found away. And everyone is better for him being here.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Desmond:

I teleport among balconies and the colorful mosaic glass building's tricky slim rooftops, where sometimes they're so small I have to hold myself up on the metal roofing decor, feet barely finding purchase on vertical glass walls that lead down their delicate designs until sloping down gently to add bigger building space at the bottom of their square pyramid-like shapes.

It was difficult sometimes, but I preferred doing this 'sightseeing way' over traveling on the streets themselves that were so close to those waterways and waterfalls.

I gaze down as I cling onto a roof tip, below me is a turbulent cluster of people that are angry. Mobs were on the streets, shouting and asking questions, while others looted and tried to push through the crowds with their hauls. The Peacekeepers were doing their best but there was so much all at once.

A part of me wants to pounce down on some of the looters, but I doubt that would lead to much right now. Who knows if there's even still room in jail? It could be full at this point for all I know. And I don't think my pouncing on a few would necessarily do much to dispel the crowd either... It might work a little but it also might just make things worse and escalate the already pissed crowd.

I tear my eyes away from the scene and continue on with my original goal. I have to go check on Meri and keep an eye on her apartment, just in case.

As I finally teleport to the ground to head into the apartment building the 'normal way' given our... New status.

As I do so, I feel a sense of uncomfortability given our... Situation... I hope it won't bother Mer that I'm dropping in on her right after our break up... I'll just have to explain I heard about the lady after her... This isn't me wanting to throw mixed signals of trying to pursue her still or anything...
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

Species: : Trydien

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:32 pm

Doren:

I'm back in my Peacekeeper uniform after PLANTING all the belongings of Desmond we stole over the week to lay around the 'crime scene'.  It looked as if a monster tiger claw had ripped up the place with traces of blood that the labs tested - run by more of Klaus's dirty cops - and came back as Mer's.

Word would hit soon enough she was kidnapped by her EX. We we're to say Desmond was an obsessive stalker who would not let GO.

.. I do not really follow the 'big 3' BUT the way this place hails them as city heros, Im not 100% sure the city will believe this... there are some really are big fans of Desmond.. BUT maybe the drama alone. Lost Love, Ship wars.

Might help give Klaus a little more time to cover his tight arse and not get caught blood red handed with the girl. Maybe.

I radio in as DESMOND walks right into our trap. I wait till he approaches the room that had the door open so he can see the crime scene and yellow tape before we come at him.

"Its Desmond, lets book him."

(Anja): "What are you talking about, we dont know what happened.."

I glare wishing the whole 'dont kill the locals' thing would be disbarred already. How can we work if Klaus doesn't get rid of the 'goody goodys'.

Another guy pulls her back to compel her from remembering this and I go for Desmond.

"Desmond. We can either take you in the easy way or the hard way.."  I hiss going for him to distract him from what happeend to the 'goody goody's no longer in the scene. 
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:56 pm

Desmond:

I look into the room shocked. Oh no! Beo's baby momma got her already!

I hear a voice in my stunned daze, as blood pumps loud through my skull, drowning out the words. I', also too focused on having to Meri even if all this looks like it's too late, I have to try!

I sniff around trying to get a scent, but of course, her scent is everywhere. This is her place. Her and her roommates. The other smell comes from the person behind me and I turn and look at him finally taking in his presence. It was just a cop. Darn.

Turns back and goes into the crime scene instead trying to get a better scent of her attacker up close to the action.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:13 am

Fritz:

I appriaite the telepathic encouragement and would say something back but.. kissing intensifies Wink

*turns BLUE from all the Vestel activity in the city thanks to Jospeh bringing one in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next