Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Meeting

Go down 
+8
Hybrid
TLG Admin
Joseph Sharpton
Princess Blythe
Klaus Sulez
Fritz Bloomfield
Meredith Sulez
The Imposter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 5:26 am

Crystal:

In the middle of kissing back I suddenly notice Fritz is BLUE.

My eyes widen and jerk back out of the kiss thinking I was suffocating him from all the kisses! His lung compassity must just not have been able to take it!

I pant. "Sorry! Sorry! I got carried away!"

His colour is concerning!

I look fan my hands at his face cause I don't know what else to do since my tongue isn't down his throat anymore so there's nothing to choke on.

"Breath Fritz! Breath!"

Doesn't Mer do some sort of special human medical technique in these situations? I think it's called... CPR?... Fritz would probably know?! Can he do it to himself?? I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

Species: : Trydien

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 2:45 pm

Doren:

((DESMOND. Your acused of kidnapping your silence says it all.)) I reply trying to get him to hear me, was he possessed or something?

wtk (What the Klaus)

(Cop): "Can we shoot now this is resisting?"

Would these rubber bullets even do anything...

I dont want to expose my trydien powers just yet...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 2:56 pm

Desmond:

THAT gets my attention.

I turn to them.

"What??? I would never!" Glares pissed off at the very implication that I did this. That I could have hurt and attacked her!?

"Beo's Ex's was after her! We have to find them!"

Also why the hell did he just say kidnapping?... All this blood....

No! Can't... Can't... Think like that... Noo... no... If she was dead her body would be here. That means she must still be alive. What would be the point of taking back a dead body somewhere?

Unless.... It was to taunt Beo... I think grimly not encouraged and my chest aches.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 pm

Doren:

Desmond denies it but I was hoping to make him say something more convincing, maybe get him emotional. 

Beolan's Ex? Hm why didnt we just frame her again? That DOES sound more plausible... 
Oh well the big man knows best.

"Shes not here, we'd know. It was you and the King is going to want your head, maybe thats why you did it huh? You knew he's been waiting for you to get out of his way....we all have seen him eyeing your women all these years. Sad puppydog eyes and all."

I give him a shove.

"We can take you in... or you can run away and save your head..your choice. Personally I think you ate her...the King wants HOPE though..that shes out there."

*I lick some blood off the walll in the shape of tiger claws.

"Doubtful."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:21 pm

Fritz:

I get confused why Crystal stops and acts like sometimes wrong. I was a little out of breathe but...
I can totally take it Wink 

"Wh.."

I finely notice my hand as I pull it back looking at it disturbed. 

"Whoa.." I back up freaked out worried I was infected with something.

"Err.. Its not my lungs but.."

I get up and look at my reflection in a shiny part of the kitchen. 

I remember Klaus's energy attack and my idea about it being related to Boren.
Was this the attack turn us all into ..whatever Boren is?

What if Bash is infected too? 

"I need to get to the labs this could be contagious damn..I'm s..sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:44 pm

Desmond:

Everything was so overwhelming.

They don't believe me, And... And..

Meri's gone...

Beautiful, perfect, kind, human Meri...

...A human couldn't survive this...

..Not even one as special as her...

I put my hands over my ears, mentally chanting to my brain to shut up.

All this blood...

The scent of her everywhere in this place mixed with the contaminated stench of others that shouldn't be here... Infiltrating her place. Ruining it.

Shakes, freaking out.

My scent is here too... And the claws...

Why would Bash believe me? Why would anyone believe me?

I stumble back at the shove and clench my firsts as my eyes tear up. Teeth grinding.

He thinks I... Ate her...

And he licks blood... Meri's blood.

Snaps.

I run at him intending to strangle him. I also have a desire to try to rip his tongue out so he can't disrepect her with tasting her again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:46 pm

Crystal:

"Don't be."

It's not his fault. Nothing to be sorry for.

"Just go. You'll figure this out. I know you will."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:14 pm

Fritz:

Ever the romantic I blow her a kiss once more before rushing out trying to get through the curfew guard because... emergency!

The Peacekeeper wasn't happy but seemed to be called away somewhere else.

Uh oh..

Hopefully the attack isnt EARLY!

I would rush into the crime scene but I really wasn't sure what I was spreading.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:08 pm

Tully:

I rush in with some others when we are 
'called for backup' wow the female cadet apartments really is a crime hotspot. Maybe the females need to be moved.

I stop seeing Anja passed out on a bench. She was NOT one to be lazy. UH OH.

"Anja.."
I shake her trying to wake her and see a few more soldiers move into the room that belonged to THE Meradith and her little friend. I heard about it this morning, something happened to Meradith but wasn't assigned close to it to know further details.

I hear a scream and leave her to rush in it was DESMOND strangling Doren. Strange..sparks?  come out of his hands as he tries to free himself from Des's grip. 

"Desmond whats wrong!?" I ask confused knowing this wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:38 am

Desmond:

Too busy breathing heavily and glaring, in a teeth-bared grimace at his face, I don't notice the hands.

Thinks I'm being tased as I feel zaps of electricity which causes my muscles to completely tense up and let him go beyond my control. My mark starts smoking, with a subconscious desire to try to coat myself in fire to try to shield myself from the electricity.

"RAHHH!" Shakes frustrated and from electrical aftershocks. "What's wrong!? What isn't wrong!? I didn't do it!" I shout directly at Doren.

A part of me wants to look to Tully desperately for help. To have him understand and kick Doren out of Meri's place. To stop him from disrespecting her memory, but I don't want to turn my gaze from Doren.

"And- and Meris gone!" Tears stream down my pained gimace. "Gone..."
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:45 am

Doren:

...wow that guy has grip..

I'm going to get BITEN by his doom choppers at this rate.
Like this guy killed THE Xern Coven Lord himself like... do I want to mess with that. Its becoming very unappealing. 

I lick my lips nervously glad I still had a neck left after that. I think he was going for my mouth next...

"Your right Desmond. Maybe it isn't your fault...lets get you...help.."

I change my tone, maybe Klaus can get in his head to make him think he did it. That or lots of crazy drugs will make him think he did anything we say. Yeah yeah. Just get him out of here first.  SO he stops talking ..like that in front of the others.

*hand cuffs him bodily hoping they hold him*

I eye the kid who wasnt one of us. NOT helping. 

(Tully): "Where is he going?"

I didnt HAVE to answer the brat.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:23 am

Desmond:

Doren was so damn big and strong (unlike Beo).

I wanted him away from here and it seemed I was getting that at least, but now I'm restrained.

Panics!

My thin scrawniness thrashes against him and the restraints though it doesn't work very well compared to that mountain of muscle.

"No! No! Let me go!!"

My scrawny legs kick at him and my mark radiates an arora of smoke that licks at my body at my distress and black flames lick up my arm.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 3:22 am

Tully:

I did not want to believe Des hurt Mer..but seeing how upset and panicked he was confused me. Carnivore species do..sometimes make mistakes especially with herbivorous non carnivorous  mates..
There was alot of prey/predator crime (they see race in two categories like that because so many are mixed species in the alien feducation and very few humans in society) 

I just gulp hearing him struggle and watch Doren take him away.

No good. Boren is coming and we don't have DESMOND!?

**Doren has a SICK smile on his face as he informs Klaus Desmond is now safety tucked away at the Reeducation Center, where only the toughest cases go who disturbed the city or prisoners from Boren's side*
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 3:51 am

Crystal:

I pace around the room alone, arms crossed and finger taping against my upper arm.

Not only was there the curfew, which didn't bother me too much but now there was the whole contagion thing. So she couldn't sneak out peacekeepers be damned because she'd just put poor Ettie in danger of the mysterious Blue!

I sigh and grind my teeth, anxiety tying my gut in knots. I just hope everything is going okay with my hubby and that he doesn't pass out or collapse somewhere on the way without me there. I should have gone with him. Ughh... This is horrible!

Tries to focus my energy elsewhere and force myself to sit down and start connecting dots and writing little notes about the Kaus conspiracy, even though it'll be missing all of Ettie's info for now, I need some sort of outlet before I go mad here alone.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:13 am

Fritz:

I rush to the lab and Morgain was busy working of course.

I try to get his attention to just look at me but he fails to notice the...blue.

"Doctor!" I grasp the table almost in panic over this.

(Morgain): "What Fritz, little emergency here you know..Cary got a worm in the eye? Not a little trawl one either.." 

"I'm blue.."

(Morgain): "I can see that..."

"Why? Is this connected to Boren's return.. I mean Bash said he killed him... so.. hes dead. Klaus is just crazy BUT BUT maybe kinda right.. what if Boren is a VIRUS."

Morgain looks at me completely shocked and wide eyed. I never saw him like that.

"I..its true?" I look at him confused.

"Thats why I'm ..blue?"

He relaxes as if I didn't just prophecy the future right there after all...

(Morgain): "No... your blue because..your adopted.. ok.. I'll tell you later.. now is not the time."

"What you just cant say that?!" I loose my cool because Im BLUE.

Usually I'm more respectful.

I gulp at his next look.

(Morgain): "Look your pressence is.. going to make what I'm working on worst.."

I see him trying to hide something round and glowing.

"Ok..I'm sorry so I'm not a danger to anyone."

(Morgain): *laughs rudely then stops* Err no. Just fine.. fine. your not contagious or anything."

A few beakers blow up and he mutters talking again to someone not there.

(Morgain): "Yes you need to leave..now.."

I am pushed out the door seeing more spontaneous explosions. 

Well I have nothing substantial to tell Crystal ...great...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Meeting   [2259] The Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3