Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] Lost Souls

Go down 
+14
Joseph Sharpton
Dorian Vormore
TLG Admin
Meredith Sulez
Penny La'Beau
Crystal Bloomfield
Fritz Bloomfield
Lasha Liakris
Tamsin Graveler
Rulez
Xenon Xern
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
The Imposter
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:48 am

A continuation of Desmond being framed in 'The Meeting' for Klaus capture of Meradith...

Sebastion: 

I wake up with no memories what so ever and context to anything ..but Klaus's ear on the floor.

Oh my Dane.. I ate him? 

I question various castle attendees about it and someone tells me I fought Klaus in the Great Hall. 

*Sends out a messenger to him in the morning*

I am near PANIC all morning when he doesn't respond in anyway.

*Blythe is also gone and not helping Bash with his memory problems/ micromanaging* 

I walk around court feeling restless and losing my trail of thought about it after I finely get an idea of what move to make. Someone comes in to water the plants... my trail of thought is gone and I am distracted.

Another spooks me delivering the recordings of mission logs from expeditions and I get lost reading them struggling on what to approve and disapprove.

Court is open to the public  and their eyes start to make me paranoid, there JUDGEMNT (really checking him out)

Then the building plans are delivered, so many new forts and towns to resettle in. All change course of my focus again and again. I didn't even touch the breakfast hours ago delivered forgetting it under paperwork.

*hours pass and its noon*

Later on Peacekeepers (dirty cops only) break me the news first . Desmond ATE Meradith. It was all over the crime scene. 

"Shes dead....she's dead.."

I space out confusion between my FANTASY about Meradith with reality again. Where I get very realistic visuals of seeing her on my bed and her scent...

I make everyone LEAVE me, everyone get out of the great hall, close up the public courtyards. They would not close the royal Academy wing and all the dorms and Guild meeting rooms so I bar them from getting to the main throne room.

Trashes the place including the HUGE fish tank /waterfall in the throne room.

The water makes my mind calm down a little and I focus enough on a panicking moment of feeling locked in. I escape the barricades to get back outside to the main court where many cadets stare at me confused. 

They are distracted by a news alert and an aray of Peacekeepers reacting.

I send ANOTHER MESSAGE TO KLAUS.

(2nd one of the day)

Since the public castle area is back open.. I am bombarded with questions about Desmond going 'bad' and predator /prey species relations and get asked about my QUEEN. 

*twitch twitch* 

Just thinks about Mer being DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

*looses it and throws the camera into the crowd, very bad PR*

Someone comes to tell me Desmond is captured and I can visit. 

I consider it while another (dirty cop) tries to advise me to cut off his head before he escapes... 

Then comes Blythe back looking alarmed as I stare up from my stain glass throne trying to calm down. 

(Blythe): "Bash! I saw the interview.." I stop her right there.

"Where have you been?"

She looked unsure to tell me, I DONT trust her. NEVER AGAIN.

(Blythe): "I went to the citadel to see who is in charge of Boren's remanent..." 

"How dare you! Loyal to your FATHER to the end aren't you!"
I break some stain glass in a tantrum, SHE is the only thing of Boren lefttt. Is HER. 

I interlize all my resentment fully believing she was conspiring against me. 

She looked mortified as if she knew any form to control me was over without the treatment from Dr. Foxe.

The nurse troop looked very very afraid (and tantalized by the new angry hot Bash)

(Blythe): "I found remains of vampires.. nothing alive. ."*too scared at his extreme reaction to tell him about Beolan*

I sense her reluctance to tell me something but her mind is blocked. I cant see it.

"How convenient...well if your not going to tell me the TRUTH then go back to your tower....I'm not in the mood for your lies."

I hold back going OFF on her more so to go lean over the railing at the waterfall. Watching the mammoth koi fish move through the water.

(Blythe): "Bash..." She gives up and storms off to her chamber in the tower.
Leaving the little nurses in court to have a picnic lunch around the water bridge.

(Lasha): "That was so gross..how can you even eat after what we saw on the overlord's station?"
(Fretta): "Eh.. I'll live." 

They joke around a little, giggling all but Ettie. Shes sorta zoned out then blurts out.

(Ettie): "What about..Beo..what do you think... she did with him?"

(Fretta): "Et..." *grimnces for her to SHUT UP*

TOO LATE I HEARD IT. The nurses swoon a litle as I flash over to them from my hiding place on the caslte balcony's high waterfall, all covered in waterdroplets and some shimmery bare skin.

"What about Beolan now?"

(Lasha): "Bash..I..I..sor.....er I mean your highness... " She stumbles knowing me from before, when I was Bash not Sebastion. Even she could not say it. My childhood companion lied to me too. Ettie was speechless stuttering and could not say it. Lasha's sister was too scared to speak either.

(Fretta): "Princess took Beolan to her lab..under the water...she said we'd be squid food if we told you..sire." She tells me straight and I come to COMPLETE realization of everything - paranoia to the MAX - 

*walks back to the lobby and SENDS KLAUS the 3rd MESSAGE OF THE DAY BEOLAN HAS BEEN FOUND EMERGENCY* 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:24 pm

Klaus:

I leave Meredith alone in "her room" once again at my wits end with our constant bickering. It was hard to say which one of us was being worn down the most.

And Sebastian's CONSTANT messaging! The poor chap has truly lost his mind!

*Ignores his second message wishing he would harass his mother instead.*

(Meredith) "KLAUS!"

Meredith sobs causing me to turn around and go back into her scene.

A few vampires hover if only to catch a WHIFF of her tantalizing scent before they scatter once again at my presence.

"What is it?!"

Meredith points to the TV screen miserably.

(Meredith) "What did you do??"

BLOODY HELL!

I turn off the device knowing it was a bad idea to move this in here while she was feeling bored.

(Meredith) "How could you do this to him?! To Desmond! He did nothing wrong!!??"

Apparently Darren was successful in his mission...

Speaking of, I then receive a message from him confirming Des was sent to the funny farm.

Ok... not ideal, but I'm sure my young sister will understand.

'"Please Meredith this was completely necessary for your protection!"

My protection.

"I will make certain he is freed after all this is over."

No I will not he will kick my cockney ass.. 

*Twitches*

At least she has given up trying to convince me to let her out to help Bash.

Help Bash indeed - is my sister even aware of how many men she is leading on??

Bash messages me AGAIN but this last one was by far the WORST.

Ok Bash you have my attention.

I curse before leaving my sister alone with all my starving vampires **because that is safer than letting her free** and making my way over via horse carriage to Bash's scene.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:42 pm

Ettimay:

I get EVERYONE in trouble. Blythe was taken away! And I heard the King send men to find Beolan. 
He told us to stay here so I dont know what will happen to us, we're in trouble too arent we?

eeeep...when is DAD coming back ;(

(Leitha): "Dont worry Ettie, we're not mad at you...not at all.."

She said staring at the King under the waterfall. Lasha adverts her gaze feeling to awkward about him now after having a crush on BASH not Sebastion Starker. 

(Fretta): "I'm mad at you."

"S..so..orry.."
Tully brings us more 'friends' as all the female cadets were being brought inside for their own safety.

I look for Mer to catch up but she's not here ;o

Maybe she's on a ship mission....

*can only HOPE Beo will be FREED to return to his BEST FIRENDS and join Mer and Des on epic heroic missions making this world a better place*  cheers

The bigshot blonde royal adviser comes strutting in and everyone MOVES aside intimidated by mysterious 'Klaus, just Klaus'. 

eeeep  Shocked
*hides behind Fretta  even though shes mad at me*

(Fretta): "Yeah dont worry Et... the King has less clothes on then you this time...hes not looking this way.." She jokes meanly. 

Bash gets out of the waterfall - shirtless, his skin shimmering like  twilight vampire cuz he has microscope crystalline fish scales under his skin his pores seeping out light.

(Sebastion): "Klaus!"

He shakes off the water in a doglike matter of glee before feeling up Klaus face to check if he has a EAR.

(Sebastion): "You have your ears....?" *stares into his eyes confused*
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 3:19 pm

Klaus:

I enter into scene on a mission to get this over with when I am affronted by so many things at once.

First, all the female cadets were being moved... here?

Second, that young woman from the night of the dance... *stares.*

Third, Bash.

I am never letting my little sister out again.

"Get off!"

I swat away his man handling trying to FOCUS.

What were those sparkles underneath his skin MAN GET SOME CLOTHES ON!

"Of course I have my ears now where is he?! Come on Bash I haven't got all day!"

*Looks away from Bash to stare at Ettie instead.* Wink
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:36 pm

Ettie:

Fretta said the man wouldn't notice... BUT HE DOES. He does.

The girls whisper about my misfortune of catching the eye of the mysterious friend of the king, apparently that was not good. 

.. *mind wanders*

I flinch at his tone with the king as if he could get away with anything then he looks back at me.

eeeep

*faints with nose BLEED*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 pm

Sebastion:

Klaus snaps me out of hyper focusing over his ear. I flinch a little at his tone wondering if the ear I saw on the ground was even real.

"I..I ..thought...."

I clear my throat noticing his gaze. The poor young thing fell over among her friends. 

"Perhaps we can take this more privately..?" 

I do not wait for his response and teleport him back to my room, next to the ear STILL on the ground.

"Blythe was at Boren's citadel with Beolan, caught red handed! What do I do with them both? they are at the reeducation center to be held but ..given their powers I dont know how long that will be.."

I pace around.

"Desmond was brought there too!? What is going on why are they all turning on me??!"

They could all prison break quite easily I assume...most of the doctors were  Lyratrisan and other insectoid races and had no way to overpower such as Blythe, Desmond and Beolan if the drugs even slipped up once.

*Looks at Klaus DESPERATE for WHAT TO DO*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 7:33 pm

Klaus:

I watch as the young nurse faints.

Curious? I must have made an impression.

Sebastian teleports us both to his room and I kick the ear away so it no longer served as a distraction.

Could Bash have chosen a worse time to follow in his father's footsteps I think not.

From the sounds of it Blythe may be following after hers now too.

"This is no time for paranoid thought!"

**This is hypocrital advice from Klaus of course as he is always paranoid.**

"Is there not an archive.of some.sort listing the citizens of this city and their corresponding abilities? Or something to the like?"

I pace around trying to think and most obviously NOT look at him in his current condition.

"These 3 are powerful but surely they all have weaknesses?! Let's discover these whether they be physical or mental and use them should the drugs not work or better yet..use them all together!"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 10:10 pm

Sebastion:

I flinch at Klaus telling me not to be paranoid. 
 I gap my mouth a little confused. 

What else am I supposed to think!? 

"I thought you would be happy, ...nothing will happen in 2 weeks!"

Has it been two weeks.. I have no idea.

Klaus asks for archives, NEOnetwork and many satellites were lost unfortunately but I'm sure there is something new by all the refugees processing.

"Yes.. there must be..I would think..."

*gets dressed absentminded from what is laying around*

He gives further instructions and I wish he wasn't telling me but writing it down. 

"A..alright I will..give...the doctors... the permission to do that."

I try to scribble down for....the...mantis..man..his name escapes me. 

I feel a slight. loss or ..guilt hit and stop.

"Klaus...do you really think...Desmond took Meradith? If we let him go.. would he not just lead us to her?" I realize drugging him could leave her stranded somewhere!

*he forgot the 'story' is Des ate Mer*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:06 pm

Klaus:

"He ate her Bash.."

I respond getting a bit awkward now.

Perhaps he should join the other 3 in the looney bin while I sort this mess out myself?

No I can't do that.. not to the king...

"Come on, let's see what we have in our systems and we can go from there."

I try to get.him to follow me as I go through the portal first.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:17 pm

Sebastion: 

"Sh..shes dead..."

OMD Desmond ATE her...

I TEAR UP emotionally at the news and freeze up mid portal jump not paying attention to anything in GREIF as I pass through.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Royalty

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 12:38 am

Xenon:

I am pulled from my scene and forced into another one.

My new surroundings hit me like a blow to the stomach.

No.. we need to go back!!!

I panic in realization at what just happened.

Just a moment longer I could have tried-I would have saved them!!!!

My eyes well up with tears and my throat goes sore.

My babies..

It was as if I had lost them all over again.

I felt sick to my stomach reliving the moment I had Ragweed's little eyes in the palms of my hands before letting out a fresh sob of remorse.

"NO!!!!"

I cry out and summon Raginbar through the ring to help me get back to when we last were, but once he appeared I knew from his face we could not.

Emotions striking with much fiercer intensity than I had ever known come rushing through me and a single moment of primal rage and hopeless despair take its course. 

I attack Raginbar's projected form only there was nothing there but another who appeared out of nowhere, baring the full brunt of my vicious attack.

(Klaus) "BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I get off the young man all covered in blood, but his death meant nothing to me, for all I could think of were my children. The ones who were lost, suffering or dead for all I know!

I let out a ferocious SHRIEK before retracting my wings and shooting passed a young female (Ettie) almost hitting her on my way out.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 am

Ettimay:

I sort of zoned out looking at the bone charm in my hand that had dripped blood from my nose onto. 
The girls prod me for how I was feeling and I didn't know how to describe it. That man's stare..brought back so many...things..I've seen it before..

I thought my thoughts of home were just haunting me alone till everyone reacted to ..her.. Xenon. But unlike how I saw her last. She was a vampire, a goddess of death.  Her shriek broke so much stain glass, all I could smell was blood.. the King's blood. 

The parasites already taking hold, some crawling off into the pools trying to reach others.

"No.."

I gag getting overstimulated by it all. The nurse troop gets there before me trying to stop the bleeding but his neck looked like a carved pumpkin.  I walk a few steps and flinch away from the light as it burns multiple people near him but starts healing the wounds rapidly.  BLUE light.... 

I never saw the worms glowing that light either I watch one under his skin by its spark of light entranced. A finger moves slightly but nothing else. 

So many voices look to KLAUS for answers in what was happening and WHAT to do.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 12:07 pm

Klaus:

I watch completely speechless at the aftermath of the attack.

Where that bloody vampire came from I did not know.

Bash's condition keeps me from investigating the matter further.

I am looked to for answers as the medical staff struggle to care for his condition.

Something was happening and it looked to be a trait passed on from his maternal side.

I was unsure how to help him.

I think of his bedroom lights but am unable to access the portal.

Only one other can and she is currently in the ward.

I curse under my breath when speak of the devil the woman messages me herself pleading for her innocence.

"Keep an eye on him, see that he is comfortable.  I will be back shortly with help."

I instruct the nurses before heading off to the ward myself in a tither at how terribly bad this day was turning out to be .
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:21 pm

Ettie:

I keep my head down listening to instructions of the adviser.

I FINELY look over at the man with fascination after he turned his back to walk out of the castle.

He seemed to really CARE about the King....?

I try to tune out the voices around us in concern about an outbreak. I wipe up blood feeling sick unsure what was happening. 

I knew Raginbar and Rukkbat were here.. I should have known...Xenon was too.. 

I shutter throwing out the soaked towel in a hazard bag and trying to disinfect as much as possible around the area as Lasha continues to try to get a pulse.

(Fretta): "Noo dont do it!" 

Leitha CPR-ed the King the way Meradith explained humans save lives with.

But it didn't work...

(Woman Cadet): "Can I try too?"

She bites her lip at the thought before getting shoved away by Fretta.

(Lasha): "Your going to get infected!"

(Leitha): "Worth it."
Back to top Go down
Rulez

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:42 pm

Cole Mizzree:

The Reeducation Center nurses were all busy trying to set up something for all the supers we were going to have all at once. Grandpa asked a nurse to go see about at least one of the supers potentially not being there but the responsibility ends up getting passed to me as the 'not important one' with nothing to do.

I look up at the castle's barricade.

Uhhh...

Is this normally like this?.. Maybe it's so only important supers or people with very important matters that have the willpower can get in. Instead of any normies that just want to peek and droll over the king, or have frivolous problems that don't actually require his attention...

Either way, people will blame me if I don't get the job done...

I struggle to climb up the furniture and junk and end up slipping at first. I hiss and wave my stinging and skinned palm and try again.

I manage to get to the top and then go tumbling in as some furniture falls in a landslide. Rolls hard on the ground with some stuff pelting me. Ow...

I huff and push myself up and look over to see a... bizarre bloody scene.

Oh my Science! Eyes widen trying to process the blood cleaning and worms and the king just surrounded by nurses..

THE KING HAD WORM BABIES!???

Do I even want to go over there now?? Holly Medical Prayers man.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Species: : Tamiere / Human / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces
Personality : Sincere, Spiritual, Quiet
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Warrior

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:58 pm

*on the way Klaus has to deal with THIS*

Tamsin:

I MAY have.. slipped mortally ever since Meradith sent me to that ..planet... brothel planet..
it was something about the sunglasses. Maybe I should have never put Boren's sunglasses on Wink

Anyway I have been DISTRACTED and not fully in a meditative state to be free of my emotions and give 100% precent of myself to the job. Everything since the day Sorin fell has been a blur and I felt no longer able to pull myself up from under the weight of failure and loss.

I SNAP at the Peacekeepers that arrested Desmond, no trail no nothing, evidence records lost, falsified.  Meradith was dead?! Why wasn't I TOLD? 
WHO were these people? They had no respect for me as their leader.

"Thats it! I want EVERY peacekeeper to be on suspension I cant trust any of you there's a MOLE in our ranks. And Doren your FIRED whoever you work for will be FOUND OUT and DRIVEN OUT."

(Tully): "What did I dooo? Its THESE guys...there orders come out of nowhere!" He whines as others have more extreme reactions.

I am punched.

My earth based powers loose control as the ground quakes and cracks. My ZEN lost disgusting weak raw emotion takes over. 

(Doren): ((WHAT DO WE DO KLAUS? Big BOSS is on to us!?))
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 11:10 pm

Lasha:

I ignore my troublemaking sister, she can turn into a zombie vampire for all I care!

Just PLEASE PLEASE wake up Bash!

I press my arm into the edge of the table trying hard not to touch him when all I wanted to do was throw myself on him and WEEP. But hes the KING!

(Ettie): "S..s.omeone will come..soo..n to..t..est.." She tries to explain to a solider get antsy about the situation. 
She looked near faint so Leitha rushes over to help her control the crowd. 
I look over and see COLE. I know for a fact he wasnt inhere when it shut and he must have word from the labs. 

"Please tell me you have good news...we really need it."

I whisper and pull him over closer away from the people before they FREAK out more.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 11:27 pm

Cole:

I let myself get led away but it doesn't make the situation any better... They need really good news.

Uh... Shoot...

What could be good enough against King is secret worm vampire baby momma?? I didn't even come here with news to begin with.

"S-sorry... Um..." I rub the back of my head awkwardly with my non-injured hand. "Blythe and Beolan were brought to the labs, but Blythe made a good case against being locked up. I was sent here to ask what he and you all thought about it... Um... Maybe she can help him?"

I add in lamely, thinking maybe that could be the silver lining then. I mean she did do stuff with the dangerous aliens back at the Center, right?... Why not have her do stuff with her own flesh and blood... Err.. Maybe not given the worms... And he was adopted right?.. Err... Well close enough. Vampire worms fit the dangerous bit.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 9:47 am

Klaus:

I stop mid stride in frustration when I am messaged by Doren in a panic.

(To Doren) ((Make your way DISCREETLY to the base and look after the prisoner. I will take care of the Chief Officer))

The timing of all this couldn't be worse! 

I stress about Joseph's disapearance as the majority of my men were out.looking for him. I should really be among them if it weren't for this.

(To Tamsin) ((A vampire has just attacked the King. His medical staff are currently keeping him comfortable and I am off to speak with his sister on how to help him.))

I consider flagging down a carriage but time was of the essence so I flash (speed run) to the ward myself. Upon arrival, I continue our conversation.

(To Tamsin) ((Who knows how long it has been here  and I perhaps wonder if there are others like it in our midst? A group of political extremists set against the King? We have been unable to catch the beast and require your assistancewith this matter.))
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 12:03 pm

Tamsin:

I am at my wits end with this army. Even now they seemed far to lax as if even my threats raise no stakes.

The king's good buddy the ever mysterious KLAUS, just Klaus breaks my thoughts with a transmission.

"Come on... with me.."

i comamnd but notice Doren was GONE already. Quite a few sneaked off..

...typical..

I take who was left and sense for this attacking hostle mind.

I dont have to find a mind... I SMELL DEATH and BLOOD.

"Its a vampire..."

(Vampire Mobster in the Peacekeeper crowd winces): "Yeah?" *sweats his cologne isnt holding*

"Look..."

I bid them to turn on their blasterds high as we enter a dark alley that smelt of the rotted worm infested corpse.

"WHO ARE YOU? DEMON?"
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 12:48 pm

Lasha:

I listen to poor Cole, you could tell his news wasn't good. 

It was about Princess Blythe...
I still struggled with what happened. Why was Bash so mad at her to send her away...
Then..he..

I cant look at his shimmering bare chest in blood bandages. It is too much.

"You just missed the King's ...bestie.. I think hes making all the choices now.."

I whisper to him not quite sure.

"We should..bandge your hand... you know so it doesnt get infected.."

By whatever this is..

I fret and look in my bag to help him.

(Fretta): "Why is he king anyway? Blythe is older..."

I never thought of that ;o
Wow they locked up the ..should be QUEEN.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 1:17 pm

Cole:

I learn who's making the decisions...

"Weird," I whisper back.

"Oh.. Thanks... I wasn't going to ask given well..."

Looks to the king's weird condition.. Ew... Yup... Still gross.

"You might need everything you got for whatever is happening over there..."

Their ages had never crossed my mind before.

"That's a good point... And.. Well... If he.. can't rule now, she should definitely be in charge now then?"

I mean she did only just now possibly get put away but even that was if-y so it seemed like yeah, she should be.

And not only have her Queen for his current state but like... Maternity leave... For his.. worm babies...? Then maybe by then, everyone will be used to Blythe anyway and she can keep being Queen. I approve of her over her brother... I mean not that I have a 'problem' with the current ruler, but at least I know Blythe actually has done stuff, like at the center since Mosaic was founded... And well... Having to hear Juliet gush about Sebastian all the time is annoying so that probably doesn't help give me a positive opinion of him either.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:04 pm

Xenon:

I lurk in the shadows, overflowing with grief and despair, when I am soon discovered by those who would challenge me.

"You will know my name as I paint it in blood upon these temple walls should you not let me BE!"

I SHRIEK, allowing them a chance at retreat before I do something most unpleasant to satisfy my HUNGER.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 pm

Fritz:

Due to the utter CHAOS I could not leave the lab in the royal academy apart of the castle complex so after Morgain forced me out of the labs a few soldiers take me to the nurses office part of the academy to sleep on a cot.

I try to call Crystal but apparently the lines were down too.

I wake up in the middle of the night to check my face. Yeah less blue..now just some patches.

I hear screaming but theres a barricade now.

I NEED to get out of here..

I manage to squeeze out of a top window and look down mortified. 

The ground shakes from a quake and I step back down the window too afraid to try to walk across the connected buildings of cadet quarters, Guild meeting rooms and training gymnasiums. That was way to hard.

I make my way down the hall were multiple people were crying, holding one another, some leaning and whispering like something bad happened.

I see the nurse troop and ..is that..

"What happened to him?"

(Fretta): "A Xern shredded him.."

I look at her worried cant a Starker take that? One would think...

I look closer then step back remembering the station. I would do something for him but it looks like they did everything we know how.

"Wheres the vampire?"

Ettie points out the window with a trembling hand.

Lasha finishes bandaging Cole's and looks down. Even her loudmouth sister had nothing to say but sad deepset eyes at the King.

Crystal...

I try to climb the munch bigger door barricade myself in a panic to get OUT.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:43 am

Crystal:

I at some point did as much as I reasonably could with my Klaus conspiracy board. Went to bed worried and upset feeling the empty place where Fritz should be.

Then next morning I started a Blue Plague conspiracy rambling notes board.

All I had to go on was Fritz being infected. So I traced that back to where he had been right before the house. He was at the meeting... And the unusual thing that happened in the meeting was Klaus attacked the King with energy from his chest...

Could this  'bio-energy' have caused the plague?... It seemed the only possible thing I could go off of for now. And it made sense. If Klaus is connected to Boren and and his big threat was two weeks time then it made even more sense. The time frame was what was needed to get everyone or at least the most powerful inflicted with the plague.

So... Everyone at the meeting was infected. That included Mer and Des was here so their both possibly infected. Or at least Mer might be... I haven't turned blue yet, so maybe it doesn't infect Trydeins?... Or maybe it just takes longer for us to get it? Plus I wasn't in the initial infection blast so maybe that matters too.

The lines were down, so still no word from Fritz... My poor poor Fritz...

Worries over any other possible changes that might be occurring besides the blue skin the longer this goes on.

I turn on the TV for news and hear the outrageous coverage of Des 'eating' Mer and that he was taken to the Reeducation Center. Even Sebastian seems pissed at such a claim. Or did that mean it was real.. Or just that he was a good actor?...

Maybe it was just a cover and both Mer and Des were moved there for the plague to keep it hushed to help not make the already panicked people and mobs even more unruly.

Sebastian didn't seem unusually blue so maybe his biology was spared from Klaus or he's just a carrier.. Or maybe he was a hologram and that whole camera throw was staged to help sell it that it was actually Bash and not a holographic one.

Maybe Des actually did get it bad... Maybe it affects those with the male chromosomes more than women and makes them lose it or control of their emotions. Maybe he did eat Mer against his will and reason in a fit of anger like how Bash lost it with the press.

There are so many possibilities...

This was all truly awful.

May Ni'ed send Boren and Klaus to fire for putting us all through this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:14 pm

Tamsin:

I send the youngest of us back to get help, we shall probably need the retired hunters at Snarel Town if there is ONE she could be spreading her filth already for MORE. This city could be contaminated by vampires unknowing to us all Wink

(Tully): "B..but..-"

"GO."

He runs off to deliver the message as soon as I start my attack.

I must be careful given the location we are in, with all the glass and the dome roof.

I focus on the ground and crumble it around the alley sending upward thick hard cement chunks. Roots shooting trying to grasp her. 

A few other Peacekeeprs use their powers, some shoots fire and another does a sonic scream at her.

*Dirty Cop vampires with no cool power just shoot at her* 

I harden up my hands to rocky scales and leap on the roof tops trying to get a sharp PUNCH in at her.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:21 pm

Penny:

*BEFORE Doren gets there * Wink 

*sneaks in the vents to meet Meradith.*

I only got to see her shortly when she and Beolan came to my house and was so TOUCHED by Jospeh and Klaus's search being SO CLOSE yet so far. I cant believe after all these years she was alive.

*falls down with a thud frilly dress everywhere* 

"HEllllOO*echos while falling*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:29 pm

Meredith:

I jump up startled at the woman who falls into my scene.

"Who are you?!"

I panic before suddenly recognizing her.

Her face was familiar but her name was not.

"What are you doing here?"

Is this... some kind of rescue?

I think to myself confused at my rescuer.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:56 pm

Penny:

"Penny. Remember we watched Twilight all together!"

I pause with thought and let out a laugh.

"That was.. very ironic where we all are now.."

*zones out her last question traumatized*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 12:30 am

Meredith:

Penny reminds me of her name and when we last saw each other.

I smile awkwardly, with a quick sideways glance at Klaus' bookshelf where that dreaded story still sat Wink

When I ask why she was here however, she seems to space out.

"Are you... one of them too?"

I ask startled.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 pm

Penny:

I side eye that ACRUSED book of Klaus. He might be pale but even his translucent skin wasn't even sparkly!

"Yes of course or I would not be here.. when you left all the humans died from a poison hidden on the Overlord's ship.... "

I hesitate  to say that NOT knowing where she was before they found her...

"It would be a shame if he turned you... is that what your worried about?" 

I let a laugh at the thought and add in quieter but he probably has cameras or just mind warps us all to hear EVERYTHING... who knows how GREAT.. his power is.

"..then you worry about Jospeh because Klaus doesn't turn girls.."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 11:16 pm

Meredith:

I cringe at what Penny tells me regarding the other humans and of course, her current condition.

She then tells me I don't have to worry about my brother, but rather his partner, Joseph.

"Good to know."

Though I sort of already knew that. Xern prince and all..

"Did he turn you?"

I ask
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:10 pm

Xenon:

I shriek when I am attacked by so many of them at once.

Fools!!!

I rise mid air blocking some attacks and dodging others.

I am taken off guard by the sonic scream which was most unpleasant.

*Whines and covers ears before being punched back hard by their leader.*

"URGH!!!"

I cry out in frustration and charge at him, going straight for the neck.

Blood splatters against the stain glass windows and many screams are heard as I rip my way through the city's security - tearing skin, breaking bones and feasting on their blood until there was nothing but silence.

But still there was another.. 

*Perks up and sniffs Tully out, following him to Snarel Town.* ;D
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 9:34 pm

Tully's squeals of TErROR being chased by Xenon may have led her to Snarel Town but they have captured the attention of Anja who LONGS to revenge her beloved Tamsin.
[2259] Lost Souls 8d9e200826aa4f06920cfafd4a65887e258b2fd5
Anja in her black peacekeeper uniform lets out a gurtal warrior death cry bellowing and echoing heard by all. 

[2259] Lost Souls 554e8950aa4f174fffd8daa34600d6679b8f7abd
The former ladies of the Bloodwatch, hence retired strap on the red cloaks and tight leather they wore on the watch. All were crushing hard and deep on the prince who had celibate vows to be a warrior monk.
[2259] Lost Souls 9196945f787a47c62cdea4c0e0298345222a56b5

Anja back in RED leading the pack again. No time to wait for the King's word. 
They get to work cutting down Klaus vampires in their wake. All they can find are men, useless men vampires. MEN. When they know it was a WOMEN. 

They all want the head of the bitch who killed that fine hunk of a man they were denied.  WHO DARED touch the man none dared too in life.
 THIS IS PERSONAL.

Anja makes a side stop to Crystal's to see if she will help their female crusade...
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

Crystal:

I hear the horrible news of poor Tamsin! The poor guy! He was such a good dude!

It's been long enough that I think if I could be affected by the blue plague something would have happened by now. Given all the kissing exposure I have to assume the Goddess herself must have protected me for this moment to go with the pack of these powerful, strong, beautiful women and lend my bite to their cause!

[2259] Lost Souls 382655ed6f7fcaf08bd19e869cd2e670e95112d8

Crystal joins Anja and the bloodwatch in the hunt! Us girls will rise up!

TLG Admin is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am

Penny:

"Yes...it was either that or death."

After an awkward pause I look to the door.

"Do you want to escape, we should go Klaus has been gone for SO long.. something must have happened."

I slightly worry abut Joe only for Echo's sake.

*leads the way to ANOTHER traumatizing escape attempt*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 pm

Meredith:

Penny reveals the purpose of her transition.

I could not really judge, as I too chose my own life in the face of death and at a terrible cost.

Though my victims were already dead.

I cringe and try not to think about it before Penny offers me a chance at escape.

I startle slightly wondering If this was a trick?

I was working on asking her for help but when I learned she was a vampire, I sort of gave up.

I follow after not asking any more questions.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 pm

Anja:

Crystal joins us on the hunt. We are all happy to have her. Desmond had his kill she will have hers! 

We raise our weapons and vocalizing thrilling in unison.

I smell blood. one was hurt and near by. AXNITY PANIC CONFUSION.

A weak frail animal.

"Ones here hurt.. "

I lead on through the back dorm housing running though the caslte. 

They move so fast he might be gone already but blood remained.

I hear voices of help on the other side of the barricade. 

I fear they might be trapped, a vampire has taken over the throne room I SMELL DEATH UNDER COLONE ONE WAS HERE.

I ready my blade looking to hack through the barabade.

(Fritz): "HELP!" He calls on the other side.  STILL trying to get through.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 pm

Penny:

Mer is quiet to quiet as we pass the halls of Klaus's creepy styled vampire den. He was such a sad quiet man when I met him I NEVER KNEW the depravity of it all. Even those charity pictures hanging on the wall watching YOU had a strange atmosphere just being down here. TAINED.

"Oh Mer I was meaning to tell you, all those orphans... they sap their blood. Bottle it up and pass it around for sensual gratification. Not ones they send to Desmond or he would know.. only, the blind, sick ones, cripples... Virin blood is a delicacy to them."

I WHISPER in her ear. 

"Save the children if you get out Mer, Save them from-"

I am grabbed by my thick hair back by DOREN PULLED AWAY FROM MER.

He has found us out right near the big scratch down the wall ANOTHER escape thrusted right out of reach. 

I screaaaaam LOUDLY like he is killing me - when out of sight trying to get loose away from him.

(Doren): "What the HELL? Dont let her GO."

"Why not?" I try to fix my hair but alas, it is too far gone now.

(Doren): "Can someone please lock Meri up ALONE and don't let her out till the whole Twilight Saga plays or Klaus gets here. Whatever comes first." He hisses out of patience with me but compared to the blue girl I made off pretty well Wink

(Vampire 1): "No shes pushing her luck just play the honeymoon on repeat!"

(Vampire 2): "No the BIRTH scene only!"

(Vampire 3): "Yes that should keep her shut up"

"NO that POOR GIRL."

THESE ARE TRUE MONSTERS
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 pm

Crystal:

These girls were so badass and cool. It was so awesome to be invited. As a part of the historical society,  I make sure to have my chest-mounted camera rolling to have a video record of all their glorious moves and actions.

After all, I'm not sure how easy it is to collect physical trophies when all the sucky vampires turn ashy. But hearing people tell their own stories is even more cool. Still though. Nice to have a video, to show the power of women to the masses then just by word of mouth.

I listen and watch wide-eyed at Anja fascinated. She's so cool and smart, knowing the scent and everything of those freaks.

Then hear...

Fritz!

(("Stand back! Anja's gonna beat that barricade into submission!"))

I mentally warn him, not wanting to warn the vampire losers. I hope he can and it's not right on his ass. Though that would make the beast easier to find...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm

Meredith:

Penny whispered, some disturbing things about what these monsters did with orphan blood here as we make our escape.

This whole place had a rather dark and dismal way about it, but I did not pay too close attention at what I saw for fear of a moments distraction causing complete disaster.

I just wanted out of this place!

Unfortunately my fears are confirmed as Penny is suddenly taken away and all I am left with are her screams.

"No!!"

I try to go after her but am caught up by a swarm of vampires.

My heart breaks as a quick sideways glance at the scuffed wall reminds me of my last failed attempt.

"Please, don't hurt her!"

I call out as my brother's vampires proceed to taunt me regarding punishment.

I snap and without a moment's hesitation quickly pull a sword from its sheath which was mounted upon the hallway wall.

"If you don't let us go I will hurt myself and when my brother returns I SWEAR I will blame it on you! That is if you don't already kill me yourself!!"

I threaten though what I said was completely mad I was down here long enough I'm sure to convince them I had lost my mind.

"Which will be the worser punishment I wonder?"

I threaten.

"My disappearance or my death!"
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

Species: : Trydien

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 9:46 pm

Doren:

Klaus had to put up a real sword didn't he....

I try to think of a way around the choice of letting her stab herself or letting her go.

*tries to be faster and GRAB IT from her while someone else slaps her to the wall*

if she cuts herself we could probably get her put back together over one of her god level threat boyfriends getting her outside.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:02 pm

Meredith:

The vampires manage to get the sword away from me and I am SLAPPED to the wall.

Ouch..

I groan a bit before sprinting as fast as I can to the door, throwing vases, ornaments and other valuable things at them in defense, leaving the urn still untouched Wink
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

Species: : Trydien

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:40 pm

Doren:

"Hey dont accidently kill her either!" I shove the one who slapped her but I suppose he didn't hit her hard enough... she runs tossing all of Klaus's treasures to distract us.

"Wait...it BAD out there!"

I struggle with the urge to save the breakables and try to doge letting it go to the wall.

Evil or Very Mad Klaus gonna kill us all.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] Lost Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:24 pm

Fritz:

I was relived to hear Crystal even if its a warning. I jump back from the barricade as the red hooded women cut it though.

The nurses were panicking the King disappeared in BLUE Borenish light after all .with Blythe..who was just arrested.

(Fretta): "She probably is going to mercy kill him before he turns."

I grimace unsure if that's good or bad. I mean...

I watch wide eyed as Anja peers around with such mad intensity.

What happened!?

(Anja): "Are they here, the vampires?"

I let the others tell her, we're clear to get to Crystal on the other side.

"Hey I was trying to reach you, I really miss social media..

I sigh annoyed, why dont we have that back up again?

"Morgian said I was adopted and not contagious." I lower my voice at he last word since..you know vampire slyers over there..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:27 pm

Klaus:

I barely get through the portal when all hell breaks lose on the other side.

(Nurse) "What of the King?! Will he be alright?"

(Female Cadet) "Will we ever see him again?"

(William) "What are we supposed to do about Blythe?!"

I push my way though a crowd of WEEPING women questioning if they will ever SEE their beloved King again.

I elevate myself above the crowds in an attempt to bring order where clearly there was NONE.

"The King is well and currently resting. Please everyone go back to your beds and leave the poor man alone!"

(William) "What about Bl-"

"I will take care of her, I need you to get a start on contacting our allies in preparation for the attack. Do you think you can handle that?"

(William) "Yes sir, but-"

I leave him before he can finish his thought.

Once outside the streets are filled with soldiers for the Bloodwatch.

I back away intimidated and teleport to the underground, hoping our base still remained undiscovered.

On my way to the door, I am screamed at by Joseph and STUNNED to silence.

(To Joseph) ((Where are you!!!???)))

I project back to him not having the TIME to properly unpack his previous message Wink

We needed to find him IMMEDIATELY as this Xern madness was putting us in a most unfavorable light.

I burst inside and come face to face with my sister.

Oh bloody hell!

I grab her by the arm as I take in the scene before me.

Several broken valuables were scattered all over the place as vampires ran about trying to save or fix what they could.

I yank Meredith to my room a lot less nicely now and lock her once again inside.

"Should she try to escape again, compel her!"

I snap at the lot of them before approaching Doren.

"I just received word from Joseph, though his whereabouts still remain a mystery, I am going to need everyone I can possibly get to help with the search. The Bloodwatch is patrolling the streets for this new vampire and we do not need Joseph and/or ourselves to be caught in the middle."

I vent before looking around at the bloody mess once again in frustration.

"Like really come on guys she is just one bloody human!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:41 pm

Crystal:

I had wondered if I should mention that to the girls, but I guess I kinda figured Fritz wouldn't be trying to get out if he still was.

(Cole): "The king had worm babies. Don't know where they are now. Sorry." He says to the Anja and the bad ass women.

I look to Fritz confused. "Oh, uh? Congratulations! To.. Not probably being related to evil humans and all that..."

Will Morgain be relieved?... He won't dissect him to try to figure out what he is then though right?... Nah... At least maybe just a blood test... Hopefully... Or I'm going to have to be the next Deathwalker arrested when I bash his head in.

Wait...

My eyes widen at Fritz.

"But if you're not contagious, then what happened to Desmond and Mer? Right after you left there was a news broadcast that Des was arrested for eating her." I squint in thought. "Must have been a Boren plot or something... Like the attacked girl... So they could get him out of the way before they released the vampires..."

Yes... That must be it.. It makes the most sense.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:44 pm

Penny:

Klaus makes a big entrance manhandling his sister in ways no one else wanted to do.

"Can I come too  Klaus?" 

I pip up at a CHANCE TO GET HELP Wink

"Im SO worried about Echo!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 12:19 am

Klaus:

I give Penny a hard look.

"Absolutely not!"

I respond not trusting her in the slightest.

"Shouldn't you be locked somewhere or something???"

I leave them to my study which was in no better condition than the wrest of the underground and try to think up a plan.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 12:21 am

Fritz:

"I'm..just glad your ok."

I hug her not quite sure how to respond to not being related to evil humans. It was true but..

"So much is going on."

Cole keeps going on about worm babies too...that's going... I'm not going to even touch that rumor and how it's going to circulate. 

(Anja): "One was here...so close.." She seemed frustrated sensing around a crate where Klaus did his big speech from.

I cant imagine why she would get that, maybe she feels those worms.

I shutter wishing I didn't have to think about them.

"I guess, its all a set up... "

I look at her feeling terrible for what Desmond was going through and how it effected her.

"Should we visit him?" I ask nervously, then to take the pressure of her if she doesnt want too.

"Cole was sent to take back a message anyway.."

I look over at him mentioning it, he'd have to go back there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[2259] Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Lost Souls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next