Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] Lost Souls

Go down 
+14
Joseph Sharpton
Dorian Vormore
TLG Admin
Meredith Sulez
Penny La'Beau
Crystal Bloomfield
Fritz Bloomfield
Lasha Liakris
Tamsin Graveler
Rulez
Xenon Xern
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
The Imposter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 12:41 am

Crystal:

I hug him back and then look to the girls.

"There's a bunch of vampires roaming around right now. So I'm going with the hunters..."

Cole looks over at his name being mentioned, then frowns realizing he's probably in trouble for taking so long, and glances around awkwardly. Then eyes widen perking up realizing Blythe was the one who took the King so the decision was made anyway. Then frowns again wondering how that worked out then.

"But yeah. At least Cole should send word that it was a lie."

Cole seemed to finally start towards leaving after making sure no one was going to rush out and trample him now that the barrier was down.

I turn and look at him. "Cole!"

He jumps.

"Tell them it must have been a setup! Des needs to be free to help!"

(Cole): "Another one free to help." He repeats. "Got it." He looks back out hesitantly and starts to head for the street pausing to make sure he wasn't in the bloodwatches way before continuing.

I put a hand on Fritz arm.

"Are you going to be okay? Want to come with us? There will probably be injured where we go?"

Or maybe he should just go whever medics go, but then I wouldn't be able to know that he was safe with me and hella cool girls kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 12:48 am

Fritz:

In a way I was glad to not have to see Desmond, imagine ... how he must be. What a cruel set up to do to someone? I cant imagine.

Who would do that? 

"I'll come with you."

I say squeezing her hand and gathering my bags. The streets looked terrible. The demoness really did paint the glass with the blood of all the Peacekeepers.

Anja leads us downward to a underwater tunnel system. I hesitate for Crystal's sake and keep to the high railings as a few of the aquatics among them dive deeper trying to find any sign of the vampires contaminating the water.

"Hey what if you looked at the camera records, just to be sure no one went down here and poured larva.." I suggest something AWAY from the water as I lean down for a sample... it came out ASHY.

...ash...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:53 am

Ettie:

I don't know what to do. The King was gone. All I could work on was disinfecting the area as much of possible.

As I was cleaning the floor of the golden etched throne room steps where the King had been laid down, that frightening man, Klaus comes back and makes quite a speech. 

He tells us very little but does offer hope I suppose as the King was alive but resting?

The King's body guard worries about Blythe but if we are to trust her that is vague too.

I am so confused. 

I get up and put away my supplies.

(Fretta): "Where are you going?"

"To bed, he said so?"

I look at her confused and find Lasha so we can retire, many of the cadets began to disperse after the announcements. 

So many whispers and worries in the vibrations. 

So many people.. 

(Cadet 1): "Why does he want everyone to sleep?"

(Cadet 2): "I hope he doesn't ravish us in the night... we WOULD get to stay here when the hot King isn't here.."

(Cadet 3): "I  SURE didn't sign up for blondie"

Lasha didn't want to sleep either but exorts me back to the Morgians guest room, he wasnt there to find out anything either.
She talks to some other girls, and they let more of them in to feel safe and protect ourselfs as a group in case the adviser abuses his new found power Wink

I hide under a blanket as they talk and was too tired to stay awake with them to watch.

zzzz

*dreams TERRIBLE nightmares of Desmond's Reeducation Center horror*
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:00 pm

Jospeh:

I let the remaining vampire SPYING on me lead me to some dark cellar we can hide in.

I used alot of mental energy SCReAMING at Klaus and pass out after one more out burst when he asks my location.

((..you dont CARE!))

I trusted HIM but now I don't know, why did we even ever stay here??

Why didn't we just become gods to some dumb swamp folk, we're going to loose everything.. hunted ..down extinction...

Echo's gone.

I wake up the other vampire managed to pour some blood down my thoart so I healed enough. I peer around for him but hear scratching and struggling somewhere.

I smell...something aquatic but not just any aquatic...reptilian slime....

*panics and runs for it up the latter then stumbles into the dark night still out of it from spider venom and unsure where my companion went*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:44 pm

Turtle Drone: 🐢

*Smashes through the wall full force **like Kool-Aid Man** and chases Joseph up the latter and through the darkness trying to catch him.*

*Once caught, makes fucked up turtle coo all the way back to the base.* Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 5:27 pm

Jospeh:

"HEY HEY!" I call for my companion but am forcefully roughed up and MOLESTED (cooing sound) by the Beast.

*looses mind screaming and hissing and wailing all the way in a drugged up haze*

"Kllaus..kl.us ..Klaus! KLAUS!!!" I yell making a big SCENE for anyone to stumble onto till he drags me off.

*scratches up the ground trying not to get dragged away*
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 5:32 pm

Penny:

Klaus tries to be insulting but he doesnt stop me.... 

"Klaus!? Why so rude?" I call back but he was gone.

I eye the others who didnt tell him anything? Strange.

I walk off to a closet, I hide among the brooms and pull of my HAT.

Inside was a radio. I try to turn it on quietly and send out ANYTHING to any piece of tech close enough down here.

Somewhere. 

e l p e l p v a m un d err it y

*tries to morse code a broken message out to Crystals' camera tech that is now underground in the sewer close enough to receive*.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:35 pm

Crystal:

Eyes the water.

Maybe I should have visited Des after all...

I listen to Fritz and give a nod. Gives his cheek a kiss grateful at him for looking out for me and finding a way I could help.

As I do so I get a message! Reads it and realizes the h is missing.

I teleport back.

"We got a message! Someone is calling for help! Vampires are under the city!"

Turns the camera tech over and holds it up so Fritz and Anja can see.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:22 pm

Klaus:

Joseph comes in kicking and screaming.

"Well what do you know, it worked!"

I exclaimed, clasping my hands together quite pleased with myself.

This was not the original direction I was planning to go when it came to his rescue, but I must say, it sure panned out nicely and I even got a scotch in while I waited Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:25 pm

Jospeh:

I see Klaus IN GLEE at my suffering and maul him Wink

I was still CONFUSED AND DAZED TAKING IT ALL THE WRONG WAY.

Last edited by Joseph Sharpton on Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:33 pm

Klaus:

*Takes Joseph's maul wrong and confuses it for a sex thing.*

*Goes for it.*
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

Species: : Trydien

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:50 pm

Doren:

I peek in camera feed  eyes on the turtle monster with the others as Klaus and Jospeh start up in some bloody rough foreplay.

Klaus forgot all about the turtle that was in the corner shadows watching them.

"Well... that took a dark turn..."

A smartie hacks it into Meradith's Twilight TV screen (that has been playing the honeymoon scene over and over again)

Now it had her brothers hate sex scene playing with the Twilight music in the background.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:06 pm

Meredith:

I pace around the room finally close to losing my temper when the feed switches and I snap.

*Screams angrily and throws a pillow at the screen.*

"REALLY!! REALLY??!?!"

URGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:22 pm

Desmond:

After quite a few teleports I get to the Morgain's place.

Hangs over the roof's ledge, and peers through a window upside down to get a view of the inside.

Sees a bunch of girls. Yes. This seems like the right place. Peers around to make sure I don't teleport into anything.

A girl sees the shadow of my head and points.

(Cadet): "It's the other blondie!"

I lift up onto the roof to right myself.

(Cadet): "Ahhh! Is he going to eat us like Mer!"

(Cadet): "Or ravish us!"

(Cadet): "Have you seen him at events? The ones he actually makes it to? He'd probably fall asleep halfway through..."

Teleports in, onto the top of a bookshelf.

I see some cadets staring at the window frozen in fear, some are looking for hiding places or running to rooms. One of those sees me and screams.

Winces at the loudness and teleports onto a chandelier.

(Cadet): "Where'd he go?! Oh my Dane! Oh my Dane! Oh my Dane!"
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:32 pm

Fritz:

I watch on amazed as Crystal finds a message from someone trapped by the vampires.

"This has went on longer then we known then.."

How awful!

ANYONE we knew could have been vampires.....

What a twisted thought.

(Anja): "This city will fail with a rotted foundation, we must find this nest."

She vows sinking deeper into the dark waters of the system.  Something ashy moves and they give chase as it swims away.

"Must be a burnt vamp.."

I sigh wishing we could be more help but Crystal and water doesn't mix.

"Good job Crystal thats quite a scoop of the century. Should we try to tell the King or Klaus now I guess.."

Where even is he? No idea. Guess in the King's chamber that mysterious secret room...

why so secret? 

"Maybe just leave a message at court for whoever is running the show now." I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:22 pm

Crystal:

Shakes head listening to Fritz.

Terrible! How did they get here and when? Was it from the very start of mosaic? Or did they use the end of bloodwatch??

Looks at the water with a grimace.

Anja was so brave to face such a file harmful substance.

I look at him.

"Yeah. You're right."

I put an arm around him and give him a squeeze.

At least he's okay. Hopefully, Anja and the girls will make sure everyone else is okay too once they rid this city of that dead filth.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:28 pm

Ettie:

I wake up using the blanket to muffle my shock and gasp at what I saw. 

It..was awful.

I shutter trying to think if that was a vison or.. a sign..

My eye still tired with sleep moves towards the bookshelf, it creaked a little (from Desmond moving off from it to the ceiling)

I shiver remembering the mesmerizing man in the book.

Everyone was cursing, 'Dane' Dane' 'Dane' almost like a chant and that didnt help my focus.

*zones out and freezes lost in a haze*

(Leithe): "Ettie get under the BED."

She shakes me and I crawl under there ... seeing one of Morgains books and inching away from it afraid to even look at it.

Lasha scoots over it and I relax slightly and just wait for whatever it is..thats out there.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:23 pm

Desmond:

I hear Leithe.

Drops down from the chandelier with a light thud sound.

Other girls end up running and screaming for the door to get help. I grimace at their yelling hurting my ears.

Fidgets with bracelet uncomfortable.

Man, those kids need to take a chill pill... The thought then causes my eye to twitch thinking of those damn Lyratisan drugs and I freeze. Shit.

I hear one yelling down the halls that 'Meredith's eater is here!' and I tense. Memories of all those horrible images and brainwashing from the center hit.

Tries to self-soothe with my stimming. I can't help but run my fingers from my bracelet up and over my stabbed-up wounded arms from the pain correlation therapy and shiver.

It wasn't the fault of the kids. They were misled by the lies. Besides their caution is warranted given all the terrible stuff going on... So many bloody bodies in the streets on the way here...

I wonder how many think I did what I did... It must be everyone... Everyone loved Mer after all. Maybe Carry's family just hadn't heard, given how lacking in tech their town is.

I step into the bedroom but don't go all the way to the bed, not wanting those other girls in reach to claw my face off.

Gets down on the floor. "Ettie. It's me!  Are you okay?"

Keeps touching stabbed-up arms and starts rocking slightly back and forth unconsciously trying to feel better with everything.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 3:29 am

Ettie:

I squeak a little seeing Desmond hurt like that. It.. it reminded me of ..the dream a little.

I think of all the water that wouldn't hurt me but it would have hurt him. Did that happen to him?
I felt a pull to go to him seeing the wounds but was held back by the twins.

(Lasha): "Ettie.."

(Leithe): "Dont do anything stupid!"

I freeze up when Desmond asks if I'm ok.

"Y..y..you dont loook ok." 

I tear up and break free to go to him and treat the wounds.

(Fretta): "Shes going to get eat-ed.."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 9:43 am

Desmond:

I finally peer down at myself for the first time. The closest I had gotten to that was putting back on the bracelet and then I had to tare my eyes away from all the water burns and needle chair stabbing. Because I couldn't sink into despair. I had to check on Ettie. Besides... The pain was fuel for the inner fire right?.. At least in the moment anyway.

It... didn't look good...

"S-sorry you have to see... that... Your eyes should only see pretty things..."

She was tearing up and that was my fault! Damn it!

Or is it more Beo's fault... And the Lyratisans. Everyone that was behind it. I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for them!

I try to take my mind off THEM. They didn't need any more of my thoughts or time. They took enough of that already. I don't even know how long it's been.

"Knowing your... Alright.. Makes me feel better already." I say, because it was the truth, emotionally anyway. I was so scared they might have gotten her. I hope she can take some comfort in that and know how much she means to me.

She was treating my wounds. I wince and have to actively stop myself from touching or stimming on anything while she does it. But relax feeling some relief by what she does.

"T-thank you." I gaze at her technique transfixed. "A healer of the body and the soul."

I tense again at Fretta's comment.

"I'm not-!"

I clamp my teeth shut cutting off my outburst so close to Ettie. I didn't want to hurt her ears like those girls hurt mine.

'I wouldn't! I wouldn't! I wouldn't!' My mind chants at me as I rock back and forth, zoning out to mental horror images of cadavers and tiger claws in first person slashing up Mer. Twitches.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

Ettie:

Everyone was really alarmed and I was worried someone was going to shoot Desmond.

So many terrible thoughts and everyone's head and so many... graphics visuals of what they think happened to Meredith What they think he is going to do.

My nose bleeds a little and I ignore it finishing the treatment. I cant give him a venom shot since they mostly come form a species hes allergic too.

(Lasha): "Ettiee." She calls me sterner to get away from him. 

"Des you need to go, before you get caught." I slip the whole medical bag around his arm for him to take, outside the venom of course so he doesnt hurt himself.

((And sent back....there.. I'm sorry..)) I use the mind talk  even though I really shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:23 pm

Desmond:

I try to focus past my intrusive thoughts. It was difficult though and I feel a little slow and confused.

Her nose was bleeding?... Did I... Did I do that? I wonder, feeling a bit out of it.

I look down at myself. I wasn't radiating smoke. So that didn't seem like the cause then. Though I guess my presence was stressing everyone out.

I look at the medical bag she gives me, then look back at her as I try to process.

Etties mental warning tenses me.

"Right... Right..."

(("Not... Not your fault.")) I think back to her sorry.

"Stay safe. And thank you."

I get up and pause slightly dazed wondering on... a lot of things really. Like what about the orphans?.. Is someone making sure the vampires don't eat them?... Maybe.. Maybe they're here?... Right... Or... No... No... Just cadets... Probably... Or maybe not. Ether way there or here, my presents might just freak out the kids and send them running towards the streets to get gobbled up..

*twitches*

Vampires... eatting... things... Thoughts zone in on the terrible condition of Ettie's father.

"Wait... Wait..."

I close my eyes and put my forehead in my hands and feel my breathing grow heavy as I feel overwhelmed with images of Carry's head mixed with the cadavers and eatting visuals and the bad feelings.

"Came here... From.. It's... It's important..." I struggle through the rising anxiety.

(("I saw... Dad. Your Dad... Hurt... They're... In.. In the lab basement...")) I mentally struggle to tell her with flashing images of from my point of view of trying to help her mom bring Carry to the basement lab. I mentally tell her in case the vampires were nearby listening to verbal stuff... Seemed... Logical... In this mindset.

Fidgets with bracelet, rocking slightly trying to calm myself. It helps somewhat. What also helps is the thought I wont have to leave here just to try to hide nearby on roofs, dreading if I was missing anything.

(("I can take you there?"))
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Russia:

Klaus' men were relentless, every chance I had at escape, I was pushed even FURTHER back into the sewer.

I needed to get out of here NOW!

Meri was relying on me and ONCE AGAIN I was letting her down by being such a god damn coward!

Whose to say how long I had been down here, but one thing's certain, Klaus's presence was growing less and less with every passing hour.

Was he finally giving up?

I grow in confidence and make another go for the exit when a set of new characters enter my scene.

They seemed to be tracking another who smelt of burnt flesh and feathers.

How odd?

I spy on them from afar trying to understand what they were up to.

The one looked familiar... was she?

The Bloodwatch!

I back away terrified at what that meant before finally taking note of the poor creature in the water and recognizing him to be....THE STARKER!?!?!?

Yes, YES! He is exactly who I NEED.

I use my fox trickery on the invaders to give us both an ample chance at ESCAPE before grabbing at the boy trying to get him to follow.

"Hi, HI! You don't know me but I am a friend of Meredith's... I know where she is. I need you to help me free her!"

*Projects self giving Anja and big kiss on the MOUTH before continuing.*

"Please... this way..... PLEASE!"

I fox whine at him like a spazz **been smelling sewer STANK for far too long** before yanking him to the exit.

**Projects foxy image pulling Crystal's hood over here head to BLIND HER and twirling Fritz around by his tale coat to get him in that NASTY WATER.**
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 10:08 pm

Ettie:

Desmond looked in such a bad way, my heart ached but I didn't know how to help him. 

I don't think he killed Meridieth, but I don't know where she is. He needs her. He needs to see her alive.

I wonder if I can have another helpful vison like the bomb at the party.
 Can I find her?

"Des.."

He wants me to come closer and the girls watching get dramatic, this is IT.
I cant stand all the minds and try to block it, focus on Des.

(Leithe): "Ettie noooo!"

(Lasha): " I..I..cant look!"

(Cadet): "Shes a gonner.." 

He tells and shows me privately because we are being watched. Vampires were here and Dad was even hurt.

Oh noo noo
I freeze up now not feeling anything around us just the horror of what he showed me.

"Y..yeah.." I nod slowly. But how to ..get away.
I dont think he should transport right now.

I look around and hear Blythe coming. We need to move or Des is back in that awful place.

The girls were going to really freak out.
I felt so bad .

(Blythe): "WHAT IS GOING ON NOW?"

I look at Desmond conflicted and to the window even more so at the thought of escape. 
I could not look at my troop, the guilt.
"H..h..ow?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 am

Desmond:

The adrenalin I had from before during the center escape and then through the panic the whole way till now had burned away and I was really feeling the energy drain away and the absolute wreck I was in now as the pain took its place.

I don't even think I could teleport out now. If I could even focus I'd just pass out, wouldn't I?? Then they.. They'd get us. My whole body shakes afraid. I can't, I can't, I can't! My mind chants. (I can't Go back again!!)

I took a few deep breaths and heard Blythe's loud voice alarmed. But in my mental state my mind jumps to the vampires as the cause and not myself and the screaming girls.

No! Noo! The vampires could be here already and Blythes arrived with the calvary!

In my panic, my hand starts smoking.

I followed Ettie's gaze to the window. "Yes.. Yes. It'll.. It'll have to do." I look back the opposite way, raise my smoking hand, and give it a wave focusing on letting it all out intensely to help buy us cover and hopefully time. Smoke quickly filled the room taking only the briefest of moments.

I lift Ettie onto my back and carry her to the window, stumbling a bit as I do so, taking in a sharp intake of smokey air as I wince from the burn aches on my feet with each step and the piercing stab wounds.

I open the window and wince and tense at the feeling of extending out my claws. I maneuver us to the other side,  stab into the building for support, and feel the strain in my shoulders. I close the window after us with my left hand, which I wave my hand for a split second over the bottom of it to melt it sealed before extinguishing my hand. Then let our combined weight carry us down with the claws scratching down.

(("We just got to get to the train. It'll be empty. The- the... curfew.")) I think mentally stumbling.

I start to run through the narrow streets feeling the burns sear my feet and tense my shoulder at the pain. I clamp my teeth down and take a deep breath trying not to cry out in pain. But I knew we needed to make distance and fast. Maybe they'd think I teleported away and not come looking if we're out of window view by the time the smoke clears.

I stumble and nearly fall over when we round a corner and trip on the body of a dead peacekeeper.

Tamsin...

I feel tears prick at my eyes.

"No.. No..."

I feel my breathing quicken with emotion and my eye twitches.

There was so much blood. Blood everywhere.

'No. no. no. no.' My mind chants.

They didn't even drink it. It was just a slaughter.

"Ack!" I grasp my head and feel pain from the brainwashing treatment. Pain for the horrible visuals and the thoughts of eating. Fingers curl around my hair into fists at the jabbing shocks.

I bash the side of my temple with the end of my palm. Trying to stop it all. We couldn't stop! We needed to keep going!

(("They're here. Gotta.. Gotta keep moving..."))

I say to both of us because I think we both really need it. I try to stay focused and stumble past the bodies in the opposite direction the carnage occurred. My mind was able to tell from the blood splatter, the way the bodies were facing, and such details at a glance.

(("We might have to go a roundabout way but we'll get there.")) I try to assure both of us despite how bad I was shaking and the throbbing pain I was feeling in arms, feet, and head.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:59 am

Crystal:

My hood is suddenly pulled down and lean forward at the force but manage not to fall over.

I feel Fritz turn as I blindly move my arm away from him to my hood.

Before I do I suddenly hear a splash behind me to my right right near where Fritz had been, which freaks me out. And I feel my heart beat fast and fill with adrenalin at the thought that I'm going to be next and pushed into the water to burn up.

With all this happening so fast, I drop down to the ground hoping that helps my odds against being forced into the water.

What is this?? Is there some sort of vampire kid playing with their 'food'???

I try to pull down my hood to see but it doesn't help. It's like the hood is still there. (projected hoodie still over eyes, just the real one that wasn't over the eyes is down)

Is this vampire magic?? Do they have powers over the dark given their distaste for sunlight???
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 1:13 pm

Beolan:

Usually I would be more skeptical of creepy critters BUT... little desperate here.

And the strange women was saying just what I wanted to hear.

I wince at the ear piercing WHINE but bit my bloodied lip to silence saying something that might piss her of. It was hard t o see right now btu by the shouts of the Bloodwatch I feel like... she just saved me..

I follow her through the sewer and feel us finely alone.

"W..ha...hey what happened to Meri?"

I ask unsure who captured her. Who was even the big bad now?

Bet its Desmond, guy was SHIFTY
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 1:21 pm

Fritz:

I gag as I go down into the water, this must be before the filter because it was hard to be believe our clear crystal water ways were the same as THIS.

I hear another pludge and gasp thinking its Crystal I swim towards it unsure if she can even be saved so emersed in water BUT it wasnt crystal ust a hooded hunter.

I raise up to the surface choking it back and peer for her. I see her and relax..well at least for worrying about her I cant fully relax  til I burn this suit. 

"Crystal!"
I wince trying to climb out.

"Dont fall in, you cant see."

Everyone was confused shouting, someone was trying to break a curse of darkness, someone fired shots into the empty tunnel way. 

Whatever did it. Was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:23 pm

Ettie:

I inwardly cringe knowing I might be making things worse for Des, now they are going to think he kidnaped me! 

Not that anyone would really care the way they care about Meri...
Still he needs ever opportunity to prove his innocence not make more them afraid.   

I hold on for dear life trying not to scream  but..it was scary.

I scream during the window jump.

Then even more at what we see.

So much... everyones.. d..d. bodies... blood..done in....a certian way.

The XERN WAY

I freeze up unable to process any of this. 

Desmond was hurt and I cant even help him heal. We we're sitting prey out here and I regretted agreeing to go home.

"D..e..s I.."
I try to tell him I should go back but just cry. Its all too scary.

Something flings out of the water and I scream trying to hide behind Desmond - but hes so skinny its pretty hard to get coverage Wink

I close my eyes crying even though it was... only a duck..
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 10:02 pm

Desmond:

I flinch and jerk back a little when something comes out of the EVIL water.

Hisses and narrows eyes at it on instinct.

It was making Ettie cry! I knew it was evil!

"Begone water beast!"

Waves hand smoke at it, too exhausted to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 10:20 pm

Ettie:

I open my eyes and whatever was there is gone.

Des slayed it.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 2:16 am

Russia:

"She was taken, by her brother Klaus."

I whisper back to the Starker, not knowing where even to begin with him.

Wasn't he gone like, forever ago?

Hopefully I'm not just seeing things..

"He is pretty much the King's right hand man. Super corrupt too, but the King doesn't know that, or is just too stupid to figure it out for himself."

I further explain.

"Lucky you showed up just in time eh?"

I laugh nervously before finally getting to the front door of the underground and turning to face him.

"Listen, I think Klaus is a bit crazy, like he thinks he is actually doing his sister a favor, but this is not a good plan do you hear me? He's a vampire and so are all of his guys."

I take a moment to properly assess the Starker boy. I think his name was Baylan or something?

Not sure how he got here all of a sudden but he still looked like a mutated freak despite his funky smell and scrawny bod.

"Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 1:57 pm

Beolan:

I look disturbed at what the Russia girl tells me.

Klaus. Familiar name. Thats how I got captured by Boren.

I realize now the one that look wise COULD have been her brother - Orion- wasn't it was the one on the phone. Maybe he was disguised or clocked to look so odd. .

"I know him."

Russia tells me more and it gets worst.
Vampires.

"No I think I know enough now.." I reply to her now pretty angry.

"Once we get her out I am going to smoke that whole place.."

Fucking vampires...
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:12 pm

Blythe:

I teleport into the room to dozens of SCREAMING females.

Etite is gone.

Out the window.

((Tully remind me WHY this was a good idea?))

(Tully): "Err..." He slowy backs away, his plan to keep the women here just made them all a target.

I was still conflicted if Desmond did eat Mer. I still think it was Klaus but maybe all the 'Reeducation' fun made him THINK he did and now hes going to eat us all one by one.

(Lasha): "I guess Desmond really was a serial killer? The goody calm controlled act kinda makes sense now, hes gotta let all his crazy out somewhere.... ." 

I try to think where to send the women, my lab would not fit them all.

Hmm we need to make Bash's room BIGGER.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 5:14 pm

Russia:

I cringe at Baylan's plan to gas the entire mob.

I mean.. it wouldn't be the worst thing..

*Still has conflicting feelings of loyalty*

I open the front door all the same and let him inside.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:20 pm

Crystal:

Eventually, I can see again. I assume the curse breaker did it.

I immediately teleport a short distance away from the sewer to get away from that terrifying stinky water and turn around back toward where I had been.

I look around finally trying to take everything in. I don't see who did this. But they are fast.

"Oh, Fritz..." And he liked that suit.

I breathe in trying to get the scent of our attacker but don't. Instead I wince, gagging. Ugh, the sewer stench.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 5:27 pm

Desmond:

I don't know what happened but after the smoke dispersed in the wind, the water monster was gone.

I trusted in Dad's power and it worked. That's all I needed to know.

I turn around and look at Ettie and feel a pain in my chest as I take in her tear-streaked face. I give her a hug. Pain pulses from my burns at the feel of something against the wounds but I bear it.

"I'm sorry, Ettie. We'll get through this."

I let her go and take her hand, peering around carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lost Souls   [2259] Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Lost Souls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2