Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] My Bloody Valentine

Go down 
+18
Desmond Deathwalker
Raginbar Xern
Meredith Sulez
Fritz Bloomfield
TLG Admin
Tamsin Graveler
King Sorin
Ettimay Sulez
Morgain Quince
Xenon Xern
Rukbat Xern
Lourdes Sharpton
Carry Foxe
Princess Blythe
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
Beolan Starker
The Imposter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 1:19 am

Desmond:

*I listen to what he says. That person who became evil was meant for something else. Well... It's not like people are born with the purpose of being evil... Probably anyway... As long as you exclude things like magic rituals maybe.

*It becomes even brighter as if showing the opposite of this beginning as opposed to the darkness of Raginbar, who had fallen from his apparent purpose.*

"I can do those things, because I'm not a hero, not like Beo. And I'm not a villain that has other things poppin', besides my caring for my peeps, like Raginbar, dude."
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 4:39 pm

Raginbar/Flynn:

His response is good enough for me, its not like theres many choices right now...at this time....
Keeping him close would be wise either way the wheel turns he was important. 

"Upholding a balance? hmmm well I'll be watching you...and the girl of your..nightmares? I know of her, she would not exist without my endowment, my will....Raginbar could not perceive, he threw her away..he thought she was tainted by the Starker, he saw the mask ..a simple oblivious little animal...but my resolution is not so easily marred. Remember that..." 

I say saying his hand and burning it into mine with mystical fire lapping at his arm letting him only feel its welcoming warmth not the seering burn. Leaving a cool steaming mark on his flesh. The mark of the chosen..

"..son.... welcome to the family..your temporal father, could not perceive either.."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 5:20 pm

Fritz:

I numbly nod at the soldier's orders to make sure the team is sanitized. 

"Yes sir!"

I fumble with my bag still out of it. The thought of seeing the BLUE lit quarantine room seemed very off-putting after all the demonic hellscape visuals. 

Then again the  decontamination chamber is really sexy. *mind is GONE to terrible terrible places*
*Embarrassed wishing William crashed into a few asteroid's by the time we get there..he did not..*

Everyone beamed up looked rough, Desmond was DOWN. Muilple soldiers layed still and bleeding.
Crystal was a tiger and alert protecting Des.
I stop myself from rushing to help needing to suit up first.

(Tamsin): "...good job everyone you did it...your safe, aboard the Needle. You'll have to stay in Quarantine till we reach the village. Rest assured you alll will get a heroes welcome..." He hesitates looking out the window at Beolan. He had a radio on him too but I dont think he heard.

Tamsin gives the main radio to Will and tries to make mental contact with Beolan to stop him.

I go in with the rest of the nurse appetenciesto attend wounds and scan for signs of worms if bitten.
The UV light above is bright.

"Crystal?" I stay back in case she is still in attacking tiger mode from the fight. Desmond was still in one piece so she guarded him well.

"Can I see him? Can I help?"

I smelt ...burning and nothing in the room should be doing that.

*hellfire mark burning into Des's skin** 
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 8:32 pm

William:

I wait for Tamsin's instructions before doing anything further.

The Starker kid did not look like he was coming back.

Oh boy..

*Awkwardly waits with radio.*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 10:45 pm

Desmond:

*I'm not sure where all this came from, or how it got to this point, but hearing that apparently, Ettie's life is his doing, (plus his land being her flowers as further proof of this statement), convinces me this was a good choice because obviously, he must be a good dude with also the neutrality to let people like me and Raignbar make our own choices. Good, bad, neutral. Free will is righteous.*

*I feel the mark's warmth as it forms and look at my hand and the black flames licking up my arm, then look up at him as apparently I'm adopted now. Or maybe this is some sort of magic god ritual and now through this mark his son is in here with me? I don't know. Maybe it's something above his ability to know. Either way, sounds radical.*

"Cool. Thanks, new dad. I'll make sure to protect her." *I promise him and myself. Ettie deserves protection.  She's a nice little kid. And not only that, which would be enough of a reason, it also seems like everything at this point is a confirmation the dreams were real. That's terrible! She deserves the good vibes and all the happiness moving forward!

*I come to squinting at the brightness of the UV light above me. Crystal is sniffing me smelling the new burning coming from me.*

Crystal: (("I don't know?")) *She tells Fritz, squinting at me, then backs up to give him room, looking at Fritz alarmed.* (("His eyes opened!")) *She then contorts to her side wincing as she reaches for the bone in her with her head and yanks it out with her teeth. Then shifts back, slashed-up clothes outstretched and barely clinging to her.*
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:21 pm

Fritz:

I grimace feeling so sorry for Crystal. owe

Bone weapons, so savage. Vampires were disgusting creatures.
I really hope its over.

I try to tend to Desmond, knowing its what she would want since he was hurt ..worst maybe?

I kneel down seeing the hand mark, that might be some vampire witchcrafty thing. I certainly don't recognize it.  Another nurse snaps a photo and I scan Desmond for worms.

"He's clean."
I report while a nurse starts to bandage his wounds.

"Hes going to need some antibiotics too, considering where his mouth has been..."

I go over to Crystal.

"If I may..?" I ask politely  before I  scan her neck.

"Clean."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:57 pm

Desmond:

*Crystal allows him and I blink at the camera flash and look over at her.*

"Yo..." *I barely mumble hoarsely, given the blood's terrible effect done to my mouth, which had pooled and run down my throat at some point. I instinctively swallow down the taste and wince at the raw throat burn.*

*I pause wondering why I've been waking up in different places in the span of however many minutes. Must be new god dad's magic doing.*

*I slowly turn my head left and right, taking in the scene, then look to Fritz and whisper raggedly.* "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:57 pm

Beolan:

I freak out lashing out at everything around me trying to get them off - them being millions of worms and sharp sharp teeth. Whispering whispering whispering everything I want so very much to hide. 

(Tamsin): ((Beolan! Its over...stop...)) 

His voice is a stranger to me, someone I dont care about to stop for. 

((NOOOO ITS NEVER OVER!))

What was I DOING playing around here, I don't belong here! The classes, the missons, its all so meaningless. Meaningless! Playing hero for WHAT? WHAT? What was any of it worth??!

The dead corpses floating in space and the worms all seem to stick to one another. I shiver hissing trying to pull away not sure if it was real or in my head again.

"Nooooo" I moan as it crawls up my arm and I saw so much movement. The fleshy sticky bloody corpses and worms and pieces of the station. 

I try to smoke it out more so loosing control.

I wake up in field of flowers and very sketchy painted sky dripping down, the blues and purples smearing as they dripped.

It was the very same sky I painted on the treehouse but the flowers definitely were not my style. It was very abstract. Less realistic. 

I eye the flowers finding the swirls  like a maze. I didn't like it. It clashed with the sky. 

(Flynn): "Hello Beo."
I look at the man surprised, if everything was a painting, he was real. 

(Flynn): "You really need to calm down, or your going to kill everyone. Thats not what you want is it?"

I inch back at what he knows. 

"Shut up! What do you want? HUH?"

I try to think back, there was alot of blur when I was with Hep and the gang. I might have pissed off quite a bit of people, I dont remember them all. 

(Flynn): "Hmm you can call me a friend of the family....."

I just stare at him not quite sure what he was getting on about.

(Flynn): "Stop eating yourself up Beolan, really..you know whose to blame? Its not you."

I look at something in the ground and am drawn for some reason to kneel down and try to dig it out obsessively.  

I reach the ruby red shaped eye crazily then stop when I see my reflection, a light flashes as I shake m my head to clear the thoughts.

(Flynn): "Did you really think you met your father? That he was in the cave all those years, you know the planet was empty. There was nothing in the cave...it was all an illusion... it was all an illusion."

I stare at the rock seeing it as a rock and toss it away hearing glass break as if I hit something even though all I can physically see are the scribble flowers.  

Deep down I knew it ..but.. 

the worms must have gotten inside my head and are eating my brain.

I get up brushing off the dirt annoyed at this strange way to cope with whats happening.

(Flynn): "What a mean trick she played mmm..but do you know who sent her? And he isnt gone..."

I remember... that women came and.. 
I see the man, the vampire mauling me and I cant move as the flowers deconstruct outward into tethers strapping me down so I cant stop him...

I wake up back in space and a frozen vampire was mid bite but it wasn't him I see the flesh melting a bit and remember...remember.. 

((Go ahead! I need to go back to the station!! Somethings coming!))

I try to smoke what I can but there's far too many now all merging with a big telepathic shield mind.

I almost turn back around hearing Mer but try to suck up my fears and crash through the window. The shield covers it up so it doesn't suck out everyone as Sabel almost blows my head off with her blaster to my head.

(Sabel): "You need to be in quarantine-"

"Forget that.."

Someone shoots a worm that fell off me as it stuck on the wall. 

..euw..ok I probably do.. 

"The dead, the metal its all metaling together..its... BOMB. Bomb is coming! You need to LEAVE!"

I get looks from the soldiers. 

I'm not crazy..
..err

I hear laugher..*Flynn* laughter*

"FINE I'll STOP IT MYSELF!" I break through the window again DETERIMED.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Species: : Tamiere / Human / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces
Personality : Sincere, Spiritual, Quiet
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 12:03 am

Tamsin:

Well ...at least he wont gas us.
I think as Beolan flew away. I'm sure he'll be fine and if not the King would bring him back I'm sure.

Speaking of I hear his voice over the radio William was holding.

(Sorin over the radio): "Good job, I KNEW you could do it. Crystal you are getting some great shots we are all watching edge of our seat stuff really." 

I break the mind connection and tune back into the scene to hear that Crystal and Desmond were not turned. The armor has protected the other non tridents as well. Though quite a few were dead it was all worth it was it not?

(Fritz): "Hey...uh.." He noded awkwardly to the sup and gave Desmond a painkiller shot.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 12:18 am

William:

King Sorin comes blasting through the radio taking me by surprise.

I jump a bit and almost fumble the thing.

How embarrassing.

I soon start up the ship's engines as the Starker kid was not making any moves to come back here.

So I guess we are going then? Without him?

*Unilaterally makes the call because no one else was going to.*

;D

Last edited by Hybrid on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 12:29 am

Desmond:

*Closes eyes taking in the pain relief.*

"Mmm."

*Good vibes... Good vibes...*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 1:13 pm

Meredith:

I snap out of my hallucination at Sabels voice before Beolan comes smashing through the window.

He looked horrible. I look no better myself.

Unable to respond I just watch, traumatized and so very confused.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Species: : Tamiere / Human / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces
Personality : Sincere, Spiritual, Quiet
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:43 pm

Tamsin:

William takes us out of the dangerous gassous danger zone, on route to the village on slothiona. 

I do not disregard Beolan's words and send a message to the Main observation station where mother and the rest of the drone attack team were. 

Are you evacuating too?  

No one picks up.

I don't blame them, it was rough back there.
Raginbar KNEW somehow. A spy possible. Somehow he knew to awaken them all before they could be gassed in peace. 

The old ones, with their darkness they found away to come through our screens and tech. The research station became a hellish nightmare. 

We only lost three people, one blew his head off right at the start. Three jumped out of the glass into space to stop the madness. 

I was a man of the blade, a warrior but I was shaken to my core of this 'haunting'.

"Sir will you be meeting us at the village or headed to the station?" I speak into the radio asking and not raising a concern.

(Sorin): "The station, the overlord will show up to savage the remains the battle. wouldn't want him to get any samples..." The way grandfather said that last part. Seemed strange but I thought nothing of it at the time.

"Godspeed." I close the channel relived mother would be fine with him there surely. I suggest all rest up it would be hours to reach. All would be cleared of quarantine by then, the therapy needed would take longer surely....
Back to top Go down
Princess Sabel

Princess Sabel

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Quiet, Observer, Calculated Strategist
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:28 pm

Sabel:

I look over at young Meradith, worried for her but she seemed to come out of the trance.

BEFORE the supposed Starker left he looked her in the eyes with urgency.

(Be0lan): "I'm going to stop it Mer, for you."

I don't think the boy was mad...though if he is relation to fallen King Obsidian (Shard).
I try not to think of it. Especially my sister's problems of the head to get so entangled with our stepfather. I questioned if she made this one too, either her or Rosetta (Raluca) with her morbid dead Starker obsession.

...I am the only sane one.
*twitch twitch tells self that after the visions I've seen*

I tell Flufferum to check the observation lens for signs of this technology growing forth from the corpuses. He was no William but the teddy hops off a booster chair to go check.

"Meradith are you ok?" I ask offering her a hand off the ground.

'Its over now, it will be ok."

I tell her about to advise we return to the Neoplanet but it all goes dark as if the power was lost. I could hear with my advanced hearing metal striping off the sides as if it was being consumed by a magent's force.

It is stopped as Beolan burns more of the infected looking corpse masses. The power returns.

....what if it sucks up the Neoplanet like that.

"We must leave for him to save the Neo."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 11:46 pm

Meredith:

Beolan's last words hit hard.

Like somehow they had deeper meaning.

I look down sadly for a moment before answering Sabel's question.

"I will be... yes.... you?"

I look up at her when she says everything was going to be ok.

I really hoped so..

Sabel then says we had to leave.

I get up ready to follow after her.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Princess Sabel

Princess Sabel

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Quiet, Observer, Calculated Strategist
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 9:29 am

Sabel:

"Pretty tired, we all are I'm sure. You did well for your first big mission....dont worry it gets better. With this main threat gone we can focus on the Overlord and help your people more.."

I respond to her question thoughtfully, time went so fast for humans, it must felt like we abandoned them all wouldn't it? Too Boren's torment no less.

I just hope Beolan could pull off the last part of the mission, then the vampires would be no more...what was happening outside did not look good.
We spent years of study with these creatures and I never saw them all merge like that in dead space, perhaps a way to survive out there? Was the entity a hive mind?

All were not my qualification skillset to look further. I eject the raw DATA from our computer banks for someone else to go through. I give it to Meredith and direct us towards the pods.

"They are all one man vehicles, but don't worry if you aren't adapt with controlling one.... there is a auto pilot setting.." I begin to explain to her before a blue light covers the station and beams through the windows SUCKING up Sabel from Meredith in a blink of an eye.

Soldiers shoot at the ceiling and get pushed to the window spread out by an invisible force pressing them.

The Overlord was here Wink

(Borens voice in Mer's head): "Looky here, we meet again littlest rebel...your pet boy did not hit you hard enough...."

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 5:18 pm

Meredith:

I nod my head numbly at the Princess' encouragmemt.

I take the data unit she hands me unsure why she was giving it to me.

I try not to overthink and tuck it away somewhere safe.

As Sabel explains the pods to me she is sucked away.

I looked around alarmed and call her name frightened.

Soldiers scatter and a voice sounds inside my mind.

I did not know who it was but what they said disturbed me.

"Who is this?!"

I speak out loud trying not to panic.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant and Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 8:25 pm

Boren:

Such a boring drab female I do not understand WHY she captivates the last of humanity so..

*rolls eyes under shades SICKENED*

If Beolan was closer I would use him personally to finish it with her.. but he seemed to have went flying Stright ahead towards the NEO? 
I pay no mind to his cowardly behavior. 

((Who do you think?))

**bombards her mind with imagery of her inconsequential little world's destruction seen in POV of the hybrid monsters in the hive mind that killed her loveones and ripped her from her hovel of a home**

((I'm death. You escaped me once.))

(Sabel): "Boren... what are you doing?" She snaps at me to give her attention like old times. I let the little human child take ALL that in. I wasn't sure which home was her family in general nor cared to enough so I just made her relive everything the hybrids mentally recovered while there. It will take a bit to play out probably. 

"I was looking or Soren, Bash is crying for his 'daddy' I DO so hope to reunite them for a...family reunion..."

I hint to her as she tenses.

(Sabel): "You captured Bash?" She senses for him but my walls are quite enforced.

"He came willingly for a trade..."

Her eyes widen, she knows what that means...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 10:58 pm

Meredith:

I finally understand who I am talking to.

No...

My mind is flooded with Borons attacks on various planets I burst into tears remembering the last moments of my families miserable end.

More trauma overwhelms me and I scream angrily once again the victim of some monsters amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] My Bloody Valentine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3