Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin

Go down 
+7
Joseph Sharpton
Ettimay Sulez
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
King Sorin
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty
PostSubject: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:17 pm

Beolan:

I think back to what the big boss man send to me.

(Sorin): "And...if you survive you would be a true hero. A real hero. I’ll make sure Meredith would pay you attention... but if you don't.. I’ll make Desmond head of the class tomorrow and my own apprentice. Its up to you. Hero or zero..."

I cant believe I am getting sent on a certain DOOM mission no one has accomplished to destroy the Xern Coven.
I KNOW I am kinda a big deal but I dont want to do this.

Though I always felt sort of dumb for running away from the vampires back in the day.... I just watched the scary movies (twilight series) at the human mention so I was a little traumatized and worried about Mer's smell.  
That was awhile ago and I'm not going to bring Mer. So. Maybe..

I was finely feeling it, coming back a BIG hero but then the super shy girl's dad (he dont remember Ettie's name or care enough too) opened his mouth and elected DESMOND as savior instead.

(Carry): "The coven slaves don't deserve to get gassed, please send Desmond instead his bite is enough to kill Raginbar...its a godkiller..."

Nooooo way NOW I am doong it.
I pace around frustrated the official NeoNetwork poll was even up WHO should do it.

That cheeky Sorin basterd was playing this up.
It now felt more personal. I was jealous of him over Meredith now it was being shoved in my face.

AND SHe DOESNT RemEBMER ANYTHING

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  0841d0dd5c38c682e9a5a44d7fff6d565f2a146f

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  A9353bb1fc66b320ecf0a4274431bb6b0f1d4f3c

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  91db06eea2b1278eb026e8f0a9200ebe14de9dcf

[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/44e67967bad55557f0c322268df4e821/ffc7456602c02f26-c4/s1280x1920/c0a6de9d72dd6dc6725bc49bda6f41563b8447c5.jpg[img]

(Full thing here - https://timeinflux-multiverse-writer.tumblr.com/post/729763653522423808 )

I fail to find her profile on this acursed magic box. (cellphone) so I try to find her in person to ..say goodbye. if I leave before the poll finishes it then I can just DO it first.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:40 pm

Desmond:

"Biting vampires... Sounds... ironic."

*It probably tastes nasty though. All that dead flesh. Uck! Food already sucks to begin with, but long past the expiration date dead meat must be so much worse. Like... The best real ACTUAL food ruined. Get all excited to eat actual person meat then WHAM! Dead grossness. Barely anything on the bone but dried out and chewy unsatisfying papery flesh.*

*The audacity!*

*The sacrilege!*

*The... The bummer, man.*
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:02 pm

Sorin:

Desmond shows hesitance. But my candidate just walked off to go find that human girl.

((Beolan come back here!)) He was getting thumbs down spammed for not being on stage for the debate.

(Carey): "It is, but the face of the matter is..if you dont hundreds will die unnecessarily.."

Beolan returns and the spotlight is placed on him to speak.
Instead he starts trying to talk to Mer through the camera.

(Beolan): "HEY I KNOW YOUR wATCHING WE NEED TO TALK!"

"Please dont...touch the camera.."
I take it out of his grip and put it back right side up.

Beo's popularity chart drops down again...

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:36 pm

Desmond:

*Despite the whole perversion of good human meat, I do feel a strange connection when I look at Carey. Something strange in my chest. My very being. I can't quite place why, but I want to make him happy. Proud even.*

"Okay... I'll do it. Besides, what's the worst that can happen?"

*They bite me and drain my blood, then what? I become a vampire too? I get torn apart? Eh, sounds like something interesting and fun to do around here then nothing at all.*

*What's one more species wiped out. Add it to my check list of amazing bad ass accomplishments of awesomeness cause I have nothing better to do with my time... Especially since apparently Mer isn't here or is ignoring Bae. Oooo! Maybe she's hanging out with the vampires! Like her bros one right? Oooo! Yesss! It's perfect! Make strange man I barely know happy and find Mer bear all in one place! Yup! That's what this feeling must be! Fate!*
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue70/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 7:07 pm

Carry:

"Thank you Desmond." I pat his blonde little head for being so brave.

(Beolan): "What? But what about me!?"

I sigh, should we really even be debating who should do it vs how many lives will be lost.

(Sorin): "I know, how about they both go? Beolan can be back up..just in case..."

(Beolan): "Like..teamwork.." He sounded horrified.

Why is the Starker so disappointing

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:12 pm

Meredith:

I am shoving my face with a sandwich when I catch sight of the TV broadcast and spit it ALL out.

How embarrassing, like what the hell is that guy's deal?

I get up and try to find a better place to enjoy my meal in peace without EVERYONE looking at me now.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:00 pm

Desmond:

*I hug the shortie from the side and give him a squeeze.*

"Road trip with Me and Bae-o!!"

*Squeals.*

"It'll be so fun!"

*Sways him side to side.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:17 pm

Little Ettie:
**is zoned out staring at BEO in recarnation moment - in lalala land or would have been TRIGGERED by the 'how to genicide the Xern Coven' debate broadcasting on TV*

His eyes are so pretty....

*dreamy sigh doodling on napkin chibi wolf with wings and horn*

Meredith looking for a free seat can only find one at Ettie's grade's table.

I perk up alert as someone comes close and sits down.

Its the new girl with the pretty hair...

It SMELLS good too.

Shes so perfect..

*stares then looks back at plate awkwardly*
*to shy to say hello*
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:20 pm

Beolan:

"Heyyy! Off."

I groan at Desmond touching me. Didnt they just say he had a death bite???
I stop fighting his 'road trip' idea when he brings up Mer.

"You think she'd go?"

I tilt my head at him.
It would make up for the time we ran away from the vampires...

She doesn't remember that fail though.

"Well she isnt talking to me right now, she ... likes you right? Your gonna have to ask. You should just...leave me out of it.. she'll say no otherwise."

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:29 pm

Desmond:

"Okay!"

*Has no idea where to find her, But I'm nothing if persistent when presented with a challenge.*

*Lets go of Beo and wanders off stage in a random direction. Then thinks better of it and turns in the other direction trying to figure out which way fake sky sun would be in the other direction. Deciding, surely she'd be in a darker part of the world in case she wanted her fam to visit and going off that random thought as the best lead I have.*

*I'll find you Mer!*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:09 pm

Meredith:

**In school cafeteria**

I glance over at the shy girl doodling on her napkin.

"Mind if I sit here?"

I ask.

She was super cute. I wonder how old she is?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:23 pm

Ettimay:

I look up nervously.

"Ok...uh I'm Ettie..." I interduce myself politely.

I look to the TV again hearing Beolan's last words were shouting at the other boy.

(Beolan): "DES the cafeteria man!"

(Carry): "Well that was a ...insightful debate about the current climate of our war ...." He looked not amused.

"T..hats my dad.." I tell the girl absent mindedly just because I was SO happy to have found him and be here. It was such a blessing I was grateful for.

(Sorin): "Indeed, now cadets make sure you fully enjoy the Valentine's Day Festival because it might very well be our last for a long time. We will be at full world war level when the weekened break is over." He flashed a charismatic smile before it tuned out. Flashing hashtags were still on the screen to vote #TEAMBEO #TEAMDES

wait what...were they talking about again?

*blinks*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:36 pm

Meredith:

"Ettie? That's a pretty name."

I smile, FINALLY able to enjoy my sandwich, trying to ignore Sorin's horribly depressing message through the TV.

Ettie mentions her dad on TV and I look over at him seeing the resemblence.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:45 pm

Lil Ettie:

"T..hanks.."

I zone out a little at the mention of my name, considering who named me..
I try not to think about HIM and pick at my plate a little.

"W..hats yours?" I ask shyly.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:47 pm

Desmond:
*Everything revolves around food, doesn't it? Whyyyy??? Is this the "Curse"?*
*Turns and heads towards the cafeteria.*
*When I get there I quickly spot that iconic human specimen.
*Bae-o is so brilliant! He knows and sees all with his Starker smarts and sharp eyes!
"MER!" *Slams hands down on lunch table between her and *Gasp* Little Ettimay who saved me from the evils of food before!*
*THIS IS A SIGN! SHE'LL SAVE ME FROM THE VAMPIRE FOOD!*
"Etttie!"
*Puts an arm around each of them.*
"You're both here! Surely, the Trydeina goddess smiles brightly in fate this Starker Starry day today! There's a road trip of the greatest importance! You two should come!"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Meredith:

"My-"

I finish chewing and swallow.

"My name is-"

At that exact moment Desmond comes to our table and announces me by name.

The slamming sound on the table causes me to jump a bit in surprise.

"A road trip?"

I question trying to understand.

But-school!  No
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:28 pm

Desmond:

"Yes, some dudes said-"

*Oh right Bay-o said don't bring him up... Must be a surprise!

"I gotta go see about biting some sucky vampires." *shrugs nonchalantly.* "Wanna come?! We get to leave and like- make history, yo!"

*Looks around the cafeteria unimpressed.*

"Not like anything else is poppin' around here."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:39 pm

Lil Ettie:

I jump up scared at the boy who comes in.

Wait shes..the Meredith ... the one...

I cant even process it before I hear him say..v..v..v..vamp-

*faints, nappon drawings of puppy Beo go flying in the air*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:51 pm

Desmond:
*Sees drawings fluttering around and snatches one out of the air distractedly.*
"Awww! So rad, little dudet!"
*Gives Lil Ettie pats.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:16 pm

Meredith:

I tap Ettie's shoulder to see if she is ok.

Poor thing..

Desmond gets distracted with the cute napkin drawings which in that moment I didn't think twice on.

I try to stay focussed on the subject at hand.

"That is so cool you are strong enough to do that."

I try not to be jealous of Desmond. He has all this power and if I were to go on a trip like that I would just be dragged along for the ride.

*Sighs.*

"I don't know Des, I think I will only bring you down."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:29 pm

Desmond:
"Huh?"
*Snaps out of distraction by Mer talking and puts the napkins down.*
"No you wouldn't! You're like- Like-"
*Tries to think of the proper words and claps his hands together.*
"The adhesive of the group and- and- keeps us grounded. You're the total brains and school smarts bae! And who else has the power of- of keeping everyone's attention and bringing us all together no matter what or who we are and being the driving focus in our lives? We'd all be so bored and lost with out! You bring us up!"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:35 pm

Meredith:

I blush at Desmond's flattery.

"You really think so?"

I take a moment to think.

Well, having some real life experience seems a lot more beneficial than another day in the classroom.

"Ok, I will come. Is there anything I need to bring like a... book?"

Nice Meredith, like a book is going to save us against vampires.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:42 pm

Desmond:
"Of course Mer! You're the best!"
*She asks a smart person question that only someone as brilliant as her would think to ask. He was too stupid to think to ask the dudes questions like that. Shame she wasn't with them on stage.
"I dunno. If you think so?"
*Looks perplexed. Trying to remember if we had a class on one or not. Besides like.. Blind bat people right?.. Though given this assignment they must have an actual vampire one then right? It's always so hard to pay attention to all the boring school stuff, let alone remember any of it.*
"Do we have a book on vampires? Maybe it says what to bring?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 8:02 pm

Meredith:

"I am not sure."

I bite my lip and look down.

"I will go look for one and meet you. Uhm, where are we meeting?"

I ask assuming we were leaving right away.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:13 am

Joseph:

I watch the broadcast deeply disturbed (I'm sure Klaus was too by the amount of time MER was screamed at the camera) but I wasnt thinking about him...

This seemed worst then any attack previously, they were going to either gas my whole family to dust with that loud badly made Ben clone (Beo) or do some type of death bite on the leaders..

Xenon is too old to spare, she'd be blamed along with my father. The children...might..be spared..

It seemed the Danite thing to do? Sorin pretends to play Starker but he is not so I did not trust him to be merciful. They let my father and his sister live after all and learned the hard way how that did not work out. I dont think he'd make that mistake to keep them. Thats why he is pushing for the gas.

If anyone should be pushing for it, it should be Constantine Foxe but Ettie's father still wanted mercy after everything, how twisted of him. Perhaps he had a thing with my father instead of auntie. since he so easily killed her but let that monster live again and again.

I really hated him for not killing Raginbar when he took her, That was my PLAN. i dont even know how the man took Ettie without killing him. She was the only thing that calmed him down in his rages and now thinking about it I half wonder if anyone is left of my family if my father was so distraught.

Ughh Im going to regret this...

"Klaus I'm going to have to...try to save my family. I ask to be excused from serving you but promise to return if I am not gassed.." *Bowing looking at the ground unable to look at those BLUE eyes when I asked because I wouldn't want to leave*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:29 am

Klaus:

I glance over at Orion at his request.

"Of course, do you need any help?"

I question
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue70/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:37 am

Carry:

I catch the two bring up wanting to take the human girl with them.

You cant be serious.. .

(Sorin): "This content is so good, you know what.. no one is going to be thinking about the old curse with this drama. I love it. Can you imagine if one of them dies.. the love tringle angst!"

He was enjoying this too much, maybe I would be too if it wasnt centered around the Xerns.

The IT team was already marketing the drama on the Neonetwork BIG pictures of Meredith are added in quickly to the articles.

"Your going to have to give the girl a suit, the parasitic blood is very bad for humans.."

(Sorin): "Yes I will order one made, we still have the carnival after all theres time...*he waves it off* and tell them I want a trophy for the wall..you couldn't bring anything back of Raluca thats always going to be a loss but get something from Xenon. We NEED a Xern queen.. "

Him and his wall, one day saving all those genetic samples is going to backfire..

......I think of Myra's eye and Jean's organs on display.....

"I'll mention it, no promises with the smoke and all..."

I go to find them, already fearing how Desmond 'explained' it. It was not a road trip. They were in the cafeteria, the rest of the cadets were taking videos and photos and whispering excited to be so near history.

One girl was reaching behind Desmond for a piece of his blonde hair. The boys at the table behind Meredith were passed out from some pheromone scent.

"Ettie?" I pick her up not quite sure what she heard but it must have been bad.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:46 am

Orion:

I wince breaking my bow to look at him, more behind him..

"Yes... I want you to talk to Blythe for me, tell her I want to fight or something. She might let me go back with her."

She was in town again up to no good and there was no question she would humor Klaus's request without thought. She liked him far to much...

She may act like a good girl around her fake father but she really did not care about the morality and laws of this culture. I could not get away with sneaking in with a real solider or the Prince. But her ...she was as fake as we are. It should work out.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:10 am

Klaus:

"Do you know where she is?"

I ask, getting up from my chair to get ready to leave.

I did not fully understand why he needed me to do it, but I could really use the excuse to take a break from my research and hopefully avoid all the broadcasts for now.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:13 am

Orion:

It was hard to joke right now but somehow I do...

"Oh I'm sure she'll find you..you always goes huh?"

I try to put his jacket on for him quickly and grab mine on the way out so we can hurry into town.

"...is the hair.." I call back.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:27 am

Klaus:

The hair?

I follow after him a bit out of it.

After I was turned, my minority status rarely occurred to me unless it was specifically called out.

Times do seem to be changing though, I mean, that Desmond fellow sure got a lot of air time and he certainly was as blonde as they come.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 11:39 am

Desmond:
*Thankfully one of the bosses of this field trip shows up! Thank the goddess! She always provides!*
"Oh, this dude should probably know!" *I tell Mer, jutting a thumb to the guy with Ettie, then looks to him.*
"When are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Sabel

Princess Sabel

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Quiet, Observer, Calculated Strategist
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 11:53 am

Sabel:

Blythe and I were doing some shopping in town, it felt like a waste of time but she insisted I get off time from my work at the border. I can at least bring back some of the crops to the troops.

(Blythe): "I think this dress would really look good on you.." She prattles on and I scowl.

"Where would I even wear it?"

It was only in warped mescaline fantasies you'd ever fight in something like that..

(Blythe): "The carnival duh?" She ignores me and throws it in the cart along with her things. The attendee deals with the clerk as we move on to the next vender.

"I'm not going to that."

Dad really has to make a big spectacle out of the anniversary doesn't he? It was all so twisted around compared to reality, 100 years ago was so different. The culture shock alone was difficult to reconcile.

(Orion): "Klaus look!! Its our first car! I miss that piece of junk" He felt knowstagic at the neon pink hovercraft being raffled off for valentine's day.

There comes the two closeted gay men of the village, they kept to themselves and were polite enough since being here for the last 7 years and that's ALL I care to know about them and what they do.

**Has not discovered they are vampires solely based on gay rumors**

Blythe harasses the blonde one every chance she gets instead of respecting his sexuality, he was an oddity that could speak very well in a attractive accent. She tired quickly of the blonde men who could not keep up with her.

(Blythe): "Klaus!" She waves him over and I sigh really not wanting to see him and his sweet serpent tounge today.

*Orion sees BEL was with Blythe and turns around quickly intimated by her. He has learned over the years she is the complete opposite of Blythe and does not wish to be discovered by her.
He stays by the pink car to let Klaus go ahead whispering* "Get her alooone, when you ask..pleasee.."

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 12:14 pm

Crystal:
*Makes flashes of light reflect off the car as I take pictures of the boys with my camera.*
*Turns off flash and takes more pictures without it for some photo variety choices.*
"Neon pink makes such a special background colour, doesn't it boys?" *Cheffs kisses.* "Really makes it... pop." *Makes pop noise.*
"You know what would make this even better? Maybe you two should hop on the hood and sit in each other's laps? Or crawl into the back seats together. Really give us a visual history of this car and its owners."
*Looks over Klaus.*
"Eh, how 'bout it, Klaus?"
*The mysterious man of the village. Him and his little boyfriend. One day they'll see that they're front page news worthy stars and they don't have to keep their love a secret. That they can kiss and sing it from the roof tops. One day. Especially like today. Or soon. Given valentines day and all.*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 1:28 pm

Klaus:

Orion pointed out the old hover car he obtained for our travels a few years back.

It was good to see it going back to the community.

I always felt out of place riding in it.

The photographer, Crystal, asks if we could pose for a few photos in the vehicle.

The poses sounded a bit too intimate for my comfort level.

I glance over at Blythe when she waves me over.

Orion asks that I get her along before I ask the favour.

What a strange request?

"Thank you for the offer, unfortunately I am running late for a.. meeting. My friend here however would love to entertain you with a photoshoot."

I pat Orion's back with a mischievous little grin before leaving them to it.

"Blythe dear, how lovely to see you!"

I approach.

"And Sabel, are you going dress shopping?"

I tease but sense I should tread lightly around her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 3:28 pm

Crystal:
*Shame. Continuing to deny themselves in public. Poor dears.*
*But looks at that sly smile and back pat! It's only a matter of time! If only it lasted longer! It was a moment that truly needed to be memorialized in multiple pictures of high quality perfection!*
*After he leaves I raise an eyebrow at Orion expectantly.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 4:15 pm

Orion (Klaus interduced him as Joseph Sharpen on the Neoplanet so thats what hes going with the town folk as):

'Bel' was terrifying ..not as terrifying as my Bella Wink but still...
She was a very good vampire killer, she used to live here but thankfully moved to the border to be closer to the line. I've heard many stories. Something about blue fire??

Crystal harasses us again, the whole town thought it... it was a good enough cover. No one is really sneaking around at what we are doing because they..dont want to see ...what they think we are doing..

Klaus leaves me to take pictures alone. I watch him go stiffly on his way, so unafraid and flawless to talk to the princesses.

"Ok Miss Crystal how should I sit?" I ask her grinding my teeth.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:38 pm

Crystal:
*I laugh delighted at Sharpen's compliance.* "Ha! Lovely."
*I give him a wicked grin.*
"Oh, how about you just sit how men seem to usually sit. You know. I believe the local term is 'man spreading'?"
*I'm sure that will be a... delight to readers.*
*Sex sells as they say in the business.*
*I make sure to line up a shot with the raffle sign in the corner of the frame. The least interesting thing in this shoot, but it has to be in the photo cause the photo is the most important thing on the page. Really drives the viewer's gaze in.*
*Not that that's what'll be eye catching in these pictures, that's for sure.*
*.... Unless his... Man spreading is... lacking....*

Last edited by Crystal on Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:40 pm

Blythe:

I giggle at the tease to Bel' she hated it but just smiled at him politely.

"Yes she's going to the carnival, everyone needs some fun before the big war!"

I look over wondering why the little boyfriend wasnt joining us.

(Bel): "Will you be attending? We rarely see you anymore back on the Neo?" She inquires
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:49 pm

Joseph:

How sick was it to do this when my whole family is about to be wiped out...

*poses over the top like a dumbass*

"How about this?"

I do another attempt and almost fall off.

*smiles with mouth shut to hide fangs*
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:04 pm

Carry:

The kids want to know when the mission starts. I eyeball the human for a moment trying to gauge if she really wanted to go or if Desmond just told her its a roadtrip.

"48 hours, the King wants you to enjoy the carnival festivities I belive..."

I decide not to be morbid and tell them 'it may be your last' like Sorin would. I was supposed to be the optimistic one but in my age it was really starting to falter...

"You will get a full day of carnival then we will take a shuttlebus to the Bloodwatch. Our occupied border between the King's territory and the dead space where the coven is. They live in a ruined spacebase that we have completely under siege. We have spread out watchpoints and labs watching it ...they have been able to breach our lab stations ....but never as far as the Neoplanet.." I sigh thinking of my wife's lab.

"Meredith I would very much consider staying at one our stations to monitor the mission instead of boarding the coven itself. But you can fully make your choice after we reach Bloodwatch. For now class is dismissed for carnival weekend."

I should ask Morgain to make a ...tape for her. The youth today are very moved by the images on screen. I defenely can not do it at home since I would just trigger my whole family of all the horror they faced.
I was about to excuse myself to take Ettie to sickbay when I realize... someone is missing.

"Where is Beolan?"

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:06 pm

Crystal:
"Yes. You're doing great." *I lie since at least he's trying. Which is more that can be said of some people, who would rather look as uncomfortably normal as possible. The losers.*
*Plus, regardless, sex may sell, but scandalized and embarrassing photos sell too. The market is a diverse beast. And I'll work it and bend it to my will however I please. I can make this work.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:15 pm

Meredith:

48 hours.

That gives me plenty of time to look through the library on ways I can be helpful.

I breath out a sigh of relief and nod my head at the man's suggestion.

It seemed wise.

He then mentions BEO and I tense up.

He is coming along too? But he was so creepy!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:30 pm

Klaus:

"I am planning to yes. There are a few charity events that me and my companion wish to to attend."

I smile, eyeing a few hats on the other side of the store.

Such new and interesting designs (cowboy hats) Wink

"I will leave you two to your shopping but before you go, Blythe would you mind helping me pick out a few personal items?"

I request trying to separate her from her sister as Orion suggested.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:37 pm

Joseph:

I slide off the car, I peer back in the crowd to see if Klaus was alone with Blythe yet...

nope...

"Well um...your welcome.."

I look back at Crystal and then draw for the raffle. I was going to write my name but instead write KLAUS because lets face it I am going to die.

"Can you do me a favor Crystal. I am leaving soon and I do not think I'm coming back. I want you to give this to Klaus for me after a week.."

*hands her my meaningful goodbye letter*

"Take care of him mm?"

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:38 pm

Blythe:

Klaus tells my sister he is attending with his little 'companion'.

"Awee hope you two have a great time then."
I say, hoping to see the little boyfriend again for myself, Joey. He sure seemed skittish lately.
But then I see him doing a photoshoot for the raffle so maybe he is finely getting more confidence?
Good for him.

Klaus wanted my help and Sabel was quick to take leave.

(Sabel): "Well I don't mind, you can have my sister for as long as you want."

She teases him taking our chart from me.

I loop arms with Klaus playful excited for the side adventure.

"Ok spill what is it?"

*mind WANDERS*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:47 pm

Klaus:

I glance around the shop trying to think of something and fast for Orion's sake.

*Panics and goes to the men's cologne counter.*

This was already weird..

"I need help finding a proper scent. Perhaps you can help a fellow out?"

*Tries not to blush.*

How the bloody hell am I going to transition into asking her for Orion's favour now?

I think to myself regretting my decisions.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:48 pm

Crystal:
*I look at him concerned and not sure what to say to that.*
*What?? What could be happening to one of our favorite village boys?*
*And how do I not know about it!?*
*Not that that's the important thing right now since it seems serious... But still!
"Sure. Though hopefully you'll be back."
*I frown.*
"I will... Take care too, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 pm

Desmond:
"Is he not on stage anymore?"
*Looks to a TV screen expectantly.*
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:09 pm

Blythe:

"Ohhh.." I vocalize still very close to him from the arm hold. I take in his natural scent.

human corpse.

I let go to look at the options.

"Well you know Bash wears 'Blood of our enemies' I pick up the red bottle shaped like a droplet. "But its really strong and cinnamonish. I feel you 'd want a gentler touch..."
I sniff a clear blue and green bottle that looks like a planet. That was too sweet

Then I pick up one shaped like a carnival mask called. THE DANCE. It had a scent that was hard to determine and fed in the mystery masked vibe. It lingered a little after too.

"How about this one, I think its fits you."
I give him a scent sampler

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next