Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin

Go down 
+7
Joseph Sharpton
Ettimay Sulez
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
King Sorin
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:34 pm

Klaus:

I tense up as I had really hoped she would have scented the cologne bottles instead of me.

Nonetheless she did not seem to take notice of my peculiar aroma which I was truly grateful for.

Blythe manages to find one for me after a couple of suggestions.

"It's nice."

I respond while taking in the cologne's scent myself.

If I were wiser I would have been wearing this from the very begining..

"Thank you for suffering this mundane process with me."

I bite my lip trying to think how I could go about introducing the real question at hand.

"It is too bad Joseph isn't here to benefit from your expertise as well."

I take the cologne and play with it a little in my hands.

"He has his mind set on joining the war and does not wish to bother with these types of things."

I look innocently into Blythe's eyes hoping she does not take offence to my question.

This whole situation has already been awkward enough.

"He doesn't know how to go about getting there though. Do you know a way?"
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:03 pm

Carry:

The girl is silent about Beolan and the boy is not vey helpful as he glances at the blank TV.

I see, there is some sort of wedge here. I cant say I blame em, Beo seems to pitch a real hissy fit.

"Beolan is our backup if Desmond's bite is not enough...he will be going. I am asking teamwork from all of you please."

I decided to wait till Beolan is here to tell them they must collect a token from the Xern Queen for the King's wall. Also the parasites...thats a big one.

(Ettie): "Beo?" She wakes up and I was pretty embarrassed she said his name like that.

"Thanks for rejoining the land of the living..."

Oh thats a bad phrase...

(Ettie): "S..ssorry bout that...I can..t go. B..but good luck..?"

She replies to Desmond, did he invite her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:13 pm

Meredith:

"Yes sir."

I respond to the man's instructions.

I was far too awkward to say anything else.

Ettie finally wakes up and says Beo's name.

Poor thing!

I had second degree embarrassment for her.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:21 pm

Desmond:
"Awe, bummer! But thanks, little dudet!"
*That sucks, but maybe there's a reason. Maybe she's needed here? Either way, her luck wishing is appreciated.
*I smile happily.*
 "Maybe Mer and I will come back with awesome stories for you to draw!"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:43 pm

Little Ettie:

Dad puts me down now that I wasnt fainted. I look up at Desmond.

*eyes look so HOPEFUL to hear the WONDERFUL stories they will bring back*

"Oooo.."

Dad takes my hand to leave and adds in to be polite.

(Carry): "Try to ..have a good weekend all things considering."

I wave goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:48 pm

Meredith:

I pale at the man's final words.

We are going to die aren't we?

"I must get to researching right away!"

I dart to the library at full speed in a panic Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:52 pm

Blythe:

Klaus likes what I picked out for him and I beam a smile.

He goes on to say Joey doesn't like this type of thing, he has war on his mind?

That twerp? It was hard to believe. Maybe Klaus was the bottom all this time....

*zones out a little imagining*

I almost feel bad from that sweet look in his eyes.

"Oh..."

I mean Sabel is actively on the war front, why would he pull me aside for how to enlist?
I realize maybe he doesn't want Joey to really go through with it. He must need my help to scare him straight.. err or bent..

"I could take him over there for you? Like up close maybe he'd change his mind then about the whole thing. It really isnt as glorious as the tv ads make it out to be.."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 10:29 pm

Klaus:

I smile at her offer.

"Would you really?"

Her intent for the trip was not exactly what I had hoped for but at least it would get Orion close enough to where he needed to be to ditch and..

I pause for a moment a bit worried for him.

Could he really handle what he was getting himself into?

"Thank you Blythe, I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 10:51 pm

Blythe:

"I'll hold you to that.." I smirk at his damning words.

Though if Joey gets himself killed I had a feeling its off.

I'll have to scare him really good... mmm maybe transport him right at Raginbar for 10 minutes in hell and see how he feels about 'war'.

Yes Wink

"Um.. about Joey though.. is it a personal thing? Because he never seemed to be the type.."

I ask to know a little more about why he wanted to fight so I could crush it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 10:52 pm

Blythe:

"I'll hold you to that.." I smirk at his damning words.

Though if Joey gets himself killed I had a feeling its off.

I'll have to scare him really good... mmm maybe transport him right at Raginbar for 10 minutes in hell and see how he feels about 'war'.

Yes Wink

"Um.. about Joey though.. is it a personal thing? Because he never seemed to be the type.."

I ask to know a little more about why he wanted to fight so I could crush it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 11:12 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head at Blythe knowing very well she would.

It was the very least I could do for Orion considering the loyalty he has shown me these many years.

Blythe asks if Orion's mission was personal.

I was torn as a part of me wanted Blythe to be successful with talking him out of it.

But to go behind Orion's back at this point would be disrespectful.

Perhaps, if he allowed me to come with I could be of assistance to him?

I ponder before finally answering Blythe's question.

"I am not certain, but I do agree with you this does seem to be out of character."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 10:25 am

Blythe:

I felt he was holding back but maybe I can squeeze something out something from Joe himself.
I just pat Klaus's shoulder thoughtuly.

"I'm sure it'll work out, he'll come back.."

If he lives..

"Let me just see Bel off, you know how she is.. by the book. Its best not to involve her ...how about if we meet up at the tavern tomorrow? Bring him along and I'll see what I can do."

I offer my services.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 2:54 pm

Klaus:

I smile at Blythe's plan as she takes off to attend to her sister.

"We'll see you then."

I respond before turning to see what Orion was up to.

He should probably be made aware of things.

*Wanders off to go find him.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 3:21 pm

Joseph:

"Thank you Crystal.I'll try." I reply.
It may felt like she was teasing us sometimes but I think she really did care.

I head down the street trying to think what I should take, it all felt so heavy and unreal.

Logically I cant just jump in there, it would be best to wait for them to really assinating my father first but its been SO long and they've all been unable to kill him.
There's no way I can do it, I was a much weaker vampire.

I think about the bluefire Bel was known for using and wonder if its a technology that could be stolen. I look at the booths with vampire killing devices very very nervously and try not to linger long incase any slayers were around with a sense.

Klaus was coming to find me so I move over to the wooden craft table across from the wooden stake table to feel safer.

"Klaus?" I look at him awkwardly wondering how it went.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 7:59 pm

Klaus:

"I got you a ride but she is going to try and talk you out of it."

I stop in front of him.

"And so am I. Why exactly are you risking your life for this?"

I exclaim bluntly.

He has never once said an endearing thing about his family. Granted we had a mutual understanding never to talk about our pasts but this sudden DRAMATIC loyalty to his kin could not have come at worse time.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 9:25 pm

Orion:

I look at Klaus numbly not quite sure what to say to his question. I suppose I owed him that much.

"..you know I started out wanting to find help...for them. But I realized how ..hopeless it was. Especially once we came to live in the kingdom and I could research and watch the war broadcasts..the updates..I tried to put pieces into place from afar.."

I think of tipping Constantine Foxe about Ettie, how that should have done it.
Finding a vampire to do it failed, finding a slayer to do it failed..
Now divine intertervence was happening....

"There is no way. I can watch.. on that screen anymore. Whats about to happen. Do you think that little of me Klaus? I don't love my wife but I'm not going to just sit here while they drag her out, watch them add her to the King's wall, throw another party.." I hiss at him bitterly.

I was so young and intimated by Bellatrix but I did not hate her.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 10:09 pm

Klaus:

I stare at him.

I understood and did not all at once.

One thing was for certain. There was no talking him out of this.

"Let me help you then. How can you possibly do this alone?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 10:19 pm

Orion:

Klaus wanted to help, the last thing I wanted was for him to go near that place.

"You already did.." I suddenly hug him because this conversation was getting a bit dangerous out loud.

*whispers*
"..by turning me.. that was enough. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 10:29 pm

Klaus:

I awkwardly pat his back when he hugs me.

His conversion was an accident.. I truly never intended to do what I did.

Now I have converted so many it was disgusting.

"Let's go home then. We will be meeting Blythe tomorrow."

I pull away and take lead, still a bit moody.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 12:10 am

Orion:

I felt my response, my answer, my choice all disappointed him. I was sorry about that, I really was but I could not take it anymore. Maybe if we lived with the cloistered humans in hiding, or somewhere in Boron's territory and had no talk of the Xern war I could have not broke but its thrown in my face here too much.
How much they all hate us for something decades ago, how much they feared us when we were truly so... miserable. Was my wrenched little family trapped on a ruined space station really doing more harm then bloody Boron to this universe??? Good Flynn.

*silently MOODY right back at Klaus following at his heels* Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 am

Klaus:

*Once we arrive I go straight to my room and close the door.*

Is grumpy at Orion all night long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Two Sides of the Coin    [2254] Two Sides of the Coin  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] Two Sides of the Coin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2