Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] Pity Party

Go down 
+6
Rulez
Ettimay Sulez
Beolan Starker
Zeek Foxe
Overlord Boron
TLG Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:09 pm

Boron has the greatest gift of all this birthday, breaking Sorin!

Finely separating Sorin's beloved Bash once and for all.
The jig is up. Shard's madness begins to fall to Bash after Boron does some mind tampering. Letting him go and return home not quite ..right.

Bash is let in the Neo's security levels by the coordinators and going unnoticed is the shield going down every gate he passes. Everyone was preparing for the big Valentine's Carnival that was in a matter of days and didn't notice Bash's hypnotized state.

Finely the main Neo was breached.

(Sorin): "Bash where have you been!?" He shakes him, the Search and Rescue was canceled.  

(Bash): "I don't remember ... *tone gets hostile* what else is new..."

Like most times reality slips in, Sorin ignores it and laughs it off. Little does he know just how close it was all going to fall away.

(Sorin): "Right, we we're looking for you because I thought you'd like to meet a..long lost relative..It's rather fascinating. A real... relic."

Boron considers a change of plans, a relative of THEM? A relative he hasn't burnt up into smoldering ash. Didn't he pride himself in hunting them all down in 100 years and yet a RELIC slips by.

Teddy cloaking spies are sent out to find what this possible Starker problem was.

... and it was.

Beo.

Beo has been at the Neo a few days now and already most hate him. Being a youth he was drafted with the others to go though testing at the Guild's to find his 'place'.

Beo tosses his 'seeing blind' helmet to the side right out of class, disgusted. All this tech, flighting lights everywhere - so foreign to the leafy jungle wilds of the wilderness. He hated it.

He hated this place. And he was stalking the pizza court for Mer.

Hiding behind a big potted plant - that reminded him of his jungle home. Slowly nibbling a piece laying in WAIT.

The spies bring this news to Boron and he will NOT see this damnable Starker, who somehow escaped his wrath have a 'welcome home' party on his BIRTHDAY. It was ... sacrilege to Boron.
Why else would Sorin do it.

This welcome party would BURN, Boron would blow his birthday candles out and burn down this whole place!
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:09 pm

The member 'Overlord Boron' has done the following action : Up to Fate

'Lord Boron Attack' : 18, 13, 4, 8, 14
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Personality : Innocent
Home Base : Snarel Town

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue20/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Believer

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 11:28 pm

Zeek:

"BOP! BOP!"

*Makes noises patting things that the cart I sit in passes, as mommy walks me around the court looking to buy a boat load of extra-large bibs and extra baby blankies since I keep bleeding over everything.

*Touches leaves of a plant we pass and surprisingly touches somethings head.

"BOP!" *Pokes Beo.* "BOP!"

*Drools blood and saliva.*

*Pat pat*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 4:16 pm

Beolan:

I drop the pizza in the soil with a blaaah. Euw.

"Hey."

I twitch at more pats. What was wrong with this kid, is that blood? or some alien spit...
ugh... my marrow I missed the uncomplex world of me, being the only alien among humans and monsters. Rocking and Ruling it!

Some kids from class took pictures and giggled, already texting my slobber mugshot.

(Ettie): "Ohhhh I..I'm so sorry ." She mumbled something so quiet , maybe about 'her brother is only a kid and didn't mean it' did she say? but was already wiping it off with a hankie running on the words 'sorrrysorry'

"Hey...its fine.." I tell the girl pushing away the hankie before she embarrasses my NeoNetwork image anymore then it already is. I was already 'trending' as a hashtag as students all day just captured me messing up and uploading it to a ....a ..jungle on the light box (computer!) they can talk to one another with simple hand movements. Its like..magic.

How was I supposed to know a potted plant wasnt a path to piss this morning... ugh..

*absent mindedly I repick up my piece from the dirt and eat it as I check my phone to see if Mer messaged me back yet*

Should I send another, are they not going threw!?
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Personality : Innocent
Home Base : Snarel Town

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue20/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Zeek:

A word comes from fuzziness (no glasses yet) and I squeak then giggle and try to reach out again but momma stops my hands and wipes at my face with my bib.

(Zorra): "Sorry about that!" She explains embarrassed and worried and looks to Ettie grateful. "Thank you, Ettie."

"Eat! Eat!" I squeal and reach around at the blurs trying to latch onto one.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 4:56 am

Ettie:

Mum says something to me but I was just staring like a idiot at the new boy. He had such soulful eyes and ..

Wh..who was..tha..t?

I suck in a breath finely and get distracted by Zeek. What he was saying... reminded me of the...v..am..pires..
...vam..pires...

*traumatic pstd attack going on, not even the anxiety bubble popper gen z toy can help me now*

(Beo): "You ok....you dropped this?" *awkwardly tries to give her hankie back*

"Th..anks.." *recarnation eye lock stare*

Dad comes back from an all nighter at the lab. He has a sippy cup with something pinkish red (artifial blood)

(Carey): "I dont know if this is going to help..." *sighs* "Hows it goi-" *sees weirdness between Ettie and boy* "Ettie?! Are you having a relapse now too.."

"Y..yes? N..o.. I mean.."
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Rulez

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:27 am

Kerra:

*Zorra looks to Carey appreciative.

*Runs over.

"EAT?? FOOD?!"

*Grabs bags of candy called Sour Sorin's and Savoury Sorin's and throws it at them.

*Zorra winces, while Zeek sees nothing and just starts knawing on the sippy cup determined.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

*Laughs crazily as I run away looking for more people to give food guide samples.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:39 am

Boron sends pulses to Kerra to make the BIGGEST birthday cake she's ever made, use everything in the Food Guild and storagerooms, melt down as many military grade emergency candles to make massive
birthday candles for the cake.

*blueprints downloaded into her mind*

((Don't tell anyone its a surprise... dont let anyone see it till the time..))
Back to top Go down
Rulez

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:46 am

Kerra:

Eyes widen at the most wonderful idea from the voice in my head.

"Yess! Yess!"

I cup my hands over my mouth to not spoil the surprise but gaze around wide-eyed with a huge grin partially hidden behind my hands.

I then wander off to the storage rooms to drag a big container of supplies with me to the guide to get started.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 8:40 am

Sorin:

Ohhh yes theres a trauma going on with my comrades! How did that slip my mind???

"OH Carry you look like the freezing hell my man.."

I tease him and give a little bow to Zorra.

"I'm so sorry I cant be of much help... and this is terrible timing for a party now that I'm thinking of it." I clear my thoart.

(Carey): "...party..?" He grumbles picking off candy.

"Well for our national treasure discovery right here.."

I look at Beolan...what a slob. I think its probably a badly done ben clone... or a knock off. face mask stuck on homeless guy... maybe someone trying to start a new cult...

Geeze we dont need this right now. But what better to celebrate a Starker on Boron's birthday. He'd love it..if he knew.. of course he doesn't. Wink

(Carey): "Sorin I need help with Zeek..."

"I know bud, it will just be a simple thing. I need to make some form of public saying... its all over the NeoNet..." I look at Zeek.

"No one...found out about him right?"

That might start a plague scare... ugh.. why did i never give them internet. Oh yes thats right I was competing with the Boron's Orcle(like orc / google?err bad name whatever it wont last)

(Bash): "Hello."

*Beo just stares and eyes around for Des or Mer. Everyone else is unworthy of his attention*

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:10 am

Desmond:

*I saw the food teacher lady clocking people over the heads with candy earlier and went to try to get some, but apparently she was too busy cooking something to give me any of her samples.

I tried taking some so she wouldn't have to take the time to do it, but she smacks my hands with a pipping hot cooking utensil and says they all have to be used for something.

I frown and look at the burns across the back of my hands wondering what I should do about them.

They burned but there was no way I could put water on them and get an allergic reaction to make it worse.

Ugh... It's so not fair. Even the teacher who doesn't even know me must hate me. Why does life suck so much?

*I riffle through the freezer and find something labeled an ice pack.

The cold feels good so I take it and slam the freezer closed with pent up aggression and leave to find Mer or Beo.

(Zorra): "No one has." *She nods to Sorin, then looks down at the toddler warrily.* "As far as I'm aware..."

I find Beo!... If he's trying to eaves drop clearly he's not doing that or hiding well cause someone said hello to him...

"BEO! SHE GAVE YOU THE CANDY?"

*I look at one of the bags of candy in the plant pot he was in that everyone was standing around.

Ew... *I grimace wondering if it's worth picking up.* Could be a plant pot Beo peed in after all...
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 12:28 pm

Beolan:

*its DESMOND.. finely*

*pretends to be annoyed but is happy to see him. After all if he is with me he isn't with Mer...*

"Yeah she did, want some?" I smirk at him.

"Can you take sum' sour?"

I challenge.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Desmond:

"Sour?"

I take it confused, not knowing what 'sour' was.

Food was such a novel concept. Let alone that it could look so different and have different... what's the word?... Tastes?

Trydeina was such a barren waterless rock all these things like "plants" and "crops" for eating made very little sense when the food guild class barely glossed over it like it was something basic everyone should know.

The most I knew about food was Trydein cannibalism and maybe some rocks that apparently aliens call "salt". And even then food was necessary to live or anything. More like a novelty or some sort of display of superiority in eating your enemy. It was kinda why I was curious what this whole "food" craze or cult guild was about.

I look at the brightly coloured orb fascinated that one could eat such a bright vivid colour and wonder what manner of species or plant was sacrificed to make it. I hope it's not a peed on plant. Do people usually pee on the plants they eat? That was another question to ponder, but for now I take one and put it into my mouth.

I'm suddenly hit by the strangest sensation as my mouth and eyes water at the strength of this orb.

Is.. Is this.. Is this an allergic reaction???

I blink tears, my face starting to ache and tense from the sourness.

AM I DYING!?

I spit it out but it's not enough!!

I snatch a plant leaf and wipe it against my tongue all the while thinking weirdly this damn leaf might have pee on it.

By the Trydeina goddess! WHAT IS THIS NIGHTMARE!?
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:29 pm

Beolan:

I break out laughing at Desmond's reaction, he cant take the heat... I mean sour!

I run my hands over my face trying to stop, its been so long since I really...felt.... enough to laugh..

*Ettie to the rescue comes over*

(Ettie): "Ohh no do you need to go to the nurse!? Are you ok?"
She asks Desmond big eyed.

I hear the younger guy who tried to talk to me mutter something and eye him. I look up at the tall basterd eyeing him up angrily.

"What'cha say?"

(Bash): "Some Starker you are..."

*hiss*

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 12:05 am

Desmond:

It doesn't occur to me, since I'm not very familiar with plants, that the plant had been watered with actual water (and not pee), so my tongue starts to swell up, feeling itchy and rashy.

*Muffled and hard to talk, not only from the tongue swelling but my throat closing up as well.* "Yee- he p peas."

*Sounds trying to breathe as I panic, and scratch my throat and face as the itchiness overwhelming me with rashes.*

FOOD IS DANGEROUS AND EVIL!!!

I think as I assume I'm having a reaction to that.

NEVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:52 pm

Beo:

The tall dark pretty boy tries to ruin the fun but Des’s face.... HA nothing could ruin that.

Aye! Where is Mer to see her new boyfriend!!? Cant even handle a sour!

I get pulled out of laughing when Sorin touches me. I felt a cold dark chill when he did and snap to attention inching away from him.

(Sorin): “Beo....if I can have a word.” I look at him, loosing the grin I had before. He didn't miss a beat.

(Sorin): “These are my very good firends, the Foxes..”

“Aye, I met the kid..” I wave awkwardly at him, not sure he could see me... seems blind too.

(Sorin): “Yes its a bit of a rain on your welcome parade isn't it...poor kid, It’s all the Xern’s fault...do you know about them? Carry here was my spy. Had to live with them for years, terrible stories you know..”

“Aye’ may have 'eard something or two..” I reply, I know he and even Boron has rules on not trading with them or doing anything with them, think its to starve them. They really must be bad if both sides that hate each other want that side dead.

Of course pirates do what they want and will enter the forbidden zone... they took a few of the ships. I think I got out because of them eating the crew. At least it worked out for me..

(Sorin): “I was thinking, since you’ve come here after our Xern trouble.. that maybe it was fate that you would unfreeze at a time like this, the last Starker to destroy them. In the old way... you know with the smoke? It would all be gone, them...those ancient old worm infested corpses.. the lot..all at once....”

“Y...you think I can do that?!” I look at him afraid now, if he or anyone else for all this time couldn't do it why me??!

(Sorin): “Why not, its a lost art after all this time and since..your back.. it is surly your destiny.”

(Carey): “What about the cure!” He looked alarmed, probably not for my me but some personal reason. Ugh.

(Sorin): “Ohh Carey..its been so long... and this is all it has produced. . Hasn't your family been hurt enough?”

That shuts him up though he looked defeated, I look at them like it was crazy, cause it bloody well was! Even if what I know is priate wisetales... its... its...

They do all sorts of crazy freakish vudu and ick, I was a gonner. I fell for Jem’s posion how much worst could those basterds have there in the pit!

(Sorin): “Will you Beolan..for the child’s future?”

I look at the kid. yeah its sad and all.. sorry kid. NOT worth it. Nothing is! I was about to say NO but I hear Sorin in my head and felt a cold dark chill all around me. Like I was wrapped in his dark shadowy wings. I freeze paralyzed in the moment mentaly.

(Sorin): ((And...if you survive you would be a true hero. A real hero. I’ll make sure Meredith would pay you attention... but if you don't.. I’ll make Desmond head of the class tomorrow and my own apprentice. Its up to you. Hero or zero...))

Bloody hell...

*gulp*

“Aye will do it.. for ..the children...”

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 7:00 pm

Ettie:

Oh no! The new alien boy must have eaten something really that didn't agree with him!

I hear Sorin in my head, he orders me to take Desmond quickly to the Medical Guild.

Ohhhh dear...
I was too nervous to force my mind to reply back to him.

I take the boy's hand and try to hurry, gently and weakly pulling him though.

*fellow gossipy classmates take pics of us HOldiNG HANDS for social media*

"D...dont worry. Dr. Morgain is... fun!"

Well not everyone would think hes fun...

But he helped save me so hes one of my favorite people ever!

We reach the Medical Guild and I see him covered in blood holding a heart in a glass viewing container.
His fellow medical team was all on the other side of the room pretending to be doing something to not help with that. The hologram tubes were all moving rapidly around with calming sky visuals.

"Err... is this a bad..t..time.."

(Morgain): "No.. just prepping one of the King's new trophy's for the wall..." he sets down the heart that looked like it had extra chambers and covered it with a black towel. "What can I do for you?" He adds in looking at Desmond, he then gets up close to him and sniffs him suddenly.

"Uh.."

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 8:35 am

Desmond:

I let her lead me since I have no idea where anything helpful is.

Some people point electronics at us. I bet I look awful and their photos are documenting it to show everyone. That's what Auntie Crystal would do.

(("Fun?"))

He'd going to make healing fun?.. How does that work?

I watch the guy with the heart. I wonder if he's preparing some sort of carnivore meal but that idea is quickly proven false when this Morgain person says it's a trophy.

I wonder who it is? But then chances are any name given would just go over my head.

*Blinks wondering what the sniffing was about.

Wait...

Damn it Beo. Did I step in your piss or coat my tongue in it or something?
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Personality : Spontaneous, a little bit Mad
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Crazy

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 8:15 pm

Morgain:

This heart was really not something special, I don't think it will go down in infame as Jean's urtiris or Nya's eye... but I did my best. I fight the urge to shake the jar with the preserved heart of Sorin's sixth wife.

Astr- Etttie comes in with a rather pale fella'. That hair! Flynndamnnation is he an albino..

I peer closer checking for red eyes. I catch a scent, the scent I could never forget.

The adder! The death bite!

*cough up in sniffing dangerous death beast*

Bloody hell!!

(Ettie): "uh Mr. Morg-"

I pull away from him with a overly happy laugh.

"I'm sorry. I just was surprised! Its been so long since I met a ...what are you again? I mean what do you call yourself as a species?" I ask staring at him for the long awaited answer to what the death bite's name was.

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:21 am

Desmond:

He reacts oddly and all I can think is that maybe the evil candy or Beo's piss is making me smell real bad. I try to latch onto that thought but it's not enough to distract me from the itching.

*Scratch ear.*

Tries to resist the urge to breathe too deeply to see for myself if I do smell, though the whole allergic reaction thing is kinda helping in that regard...

*Scratches back*

Ugh... It's gonna be a nightmare to get cleaned up. I'm gonna need a bunch of cleaning powder (aka Trydein term for baking soda) for all this.

*Wonders if there's even a place to take a cleaning powder 'bath'. Hell, do they even have that here?

*I listen as he goes on.

Oh... Yeah, this makes sense... I should'a mind thought that to him. Imagine if he tried to treat me with something with water and just made this worse? Ugh. I'm so dumb.

(("Trydein.")) I mind think to him since my throat is still closed up.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 12:02 am

Ettie:

I watch wide eyed wondering why Mr. Morgain is so close to the new boy. I worry it was a new illness or plague, that usual makes him smile to study...

(Morgain): "Trydein..." He seemed to be lost in thought. "And you don't like water..is that what happened? Water reaction?"

I tilt my head, water weakness? That has to be tough, at least we are at a place where it never rains..

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:53 am

Desmond:

(("Food reaction. Sour candy things."))

*I wonder what he would do if it had been a water reaction... What would be the protocol for that?... Break out a hair dryer and 'dry' it out of me that way?*
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party Left_bar_bleue70/100[2254] Pity Party Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:24 pm

Carry:
I had a deep dark pain in my heart thinking about what is to become of the Xern coven, after all my work there I wasnt able to save the poor population ensnared as those monsters feeders. So many innocents there like Zeek. But that's what made it so hard to destroy those vile creatures they covered themselves with such a shield.
What happened to Zeek only magnifies what has to happen, I try to convince myself. What if they are making more unvampires now and they wont be starving and weak anymore. It might be our only and last chance.

I fiddle nervously with my glasses as I come in. Morgain must not know what was about to be unleashed onto the Xerns if he was so chipper... unless he was manic again?

(Morgain):"Ohhhh I only ever treated water! Do tell me about your food sensitives so we can make a menu for you of course!" He stops himself. "Wait, 'sorry laddie you cant speak. You can tell me later let me give you something for that reaction first." He laughs and readies a injection.

I catch scent of the alien at last....

...isnt that the breed of creature that bit him? Everyone knew the sad story of young Morgain and his mother encounter with a unknown alien whose bite was fatal. The only cure was found through dissection of the deceased venom sacs. Morg got his nickname from THE Morgue for that reason really.

I stare at him wondering if his bite could do the same to Ra..gs..then everyone else wouldn't have to be smoked to do with him.

Ettie snaps me out of my thought process, though looking down at her made me think of so many like her still back at that place.

"Hi..I came to fetch ya'.."

I smile nervously touching my glasses again now very VERY torn about the plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[2254] Pity Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] Pity Party
Page 1 of 1