Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] Doomsday Clock

Go down 
+15
Fritz Bloomfield
Crystal Bloomfield
Tamsin Graveler
The Imposter
Princess Sabel
King Sorin
TLG Admin
Rukbat Xern
Overlord Boron
Lydia Lovelace
Hybrid
Tully Unerth
Joseph Sharpton
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 9:44 pm

Tully:

The educated blonde tells me this was not normal. I get worried. Of course something would happen on MY shift right?

He mentions a volcano?! WHY would anyone go there...today of all days...

It just felt like bad juju....

"Volcanos are never good. I'll head out right away!" I wave to the guys who DONT follow me.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 10:28 pm

Klaus:

I watch the trainee run off to Blythe's rescue.

I smirk a little taking a sip from my non-broken glass wondering how long it would take for Blythe to return to go chasing after her new trainee.

I then remember Orion.

*Flashes back to the base only to discover Orion being violently attached by the Teddy convert of last month.*

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 7:25 pm

Orion:

Brutus cheers on the devil bear then stops when his Master comes in.

I yank the thing off in a burst of anger they made me look bad in front of Klaus after I worked so hard to make everything PERFECT today.

"Stop it newborn!!"

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:48 pm

Klaus:

I had no comment for what I just saw.

*Walks passed everyone and into my study.*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

Personality : Reserved, Protective
Home Base : Havenland

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:36 am

Jean:

I notice Blythe at the base of the Volcano and wander over next to her.

"Enjoying the view?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 10:27 am

Blythe:

This was stupid, what was I doing? Trying to be Shard bait?

I look behind me at the woods one more time as if this would be it.

Nothing...

I took out alot of my anger about Shard on poor Klaus for nothing really. I should not have done what I did. I suppose the way he looks and talks just reminded me so much of Shard before the curse got him, thats why I have such a fondness for the boy.
I always hated Shard as a child though, he was a pretentious self righteous terrible Starker who made my whole family's life hell because he was jealous. I dont know why I ended up pitting him so. It was twisted.

I scent... a Starker and this time it wasnt all in my head.

He came...

"Sha-" I turn around In awe at the voice, clearly not a man.

I back up almost falling over into the volcano myself.

It was...
.. how?

"Jean...."

Am I going crazy.

"Its really ...you..."

She had quite a few ... interesting bodies over the years.

I sense Dad and Sorin here too, above in a cloaked ship...fighting.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 10:31 am

Joseph:

I throw another fit for them all to get off of me.

"Klaus?!" He walks passed me, doesn't he know whenever he leaves me SOMETHING TRIES TO KILL ME.

*Vampire Teddy was no Jean but I wasnt taken chances*

I scuffle like a lil bitch after Klaus to the study.

"Hey... how'd it go?"

Does not look like the date ended well....

"Whats wrong?"

Are they moving here?
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:09 pm

Jean:

"Yes.. I suppose so."

I tilt my head at her shocked disposition.

"Your father managed to bring me back, all thanks to Sorin of course."

I casually look at my wraith slit, it had been so long since I had, had one. I nearly forgot it's sensual sensation, pulsating throughout the wrest of my body.

My pupils dilate into slits and I circle around dear Blythe to assess her thoroughly.

"Interesting organ Sorin kept on his wall, no?"

I vocalize more out of irritation than interest.

Was not my brain or feeding hand more valuable?

Nonetheless, it was not my idea to go into battle so soon after reclaiming my own physical form. I would have much preferred to go back to my lab and leave this ongoing battle behind me, but it seems Boron had other plans.

My compliance was a bit forced, which was a bit of a predicament in itself.

I listen to the boys' fight, wondering how I could avoid the disasterous results of my last encounter.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:23 pm

Klaus:

"Nothing.."

I sit down in thought.

Our conversation went nowhere and everywhere all at once.

"I will need to speak to her again."

I read over the map again trying to distract myself.

"We may have fought."

I finally confesss.

"If I don't apologize perhaps it will keep them from coming here but then we may also lose a potential ally against Boron."

I ponder outloud.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 8:13 pm

Blythe:

Jean tells me both of my 'dads' took part in her return.

The trophy wall..

She comments on the one organ he kept from the dissection excution.

"I guess that's what he liked best about you. Funny how everyone thinks your fucking my dad but it was Sorin wasnt it?"

I mock her and levitate upward to get on the HIGH ground. Just as the volcano seems to quake a bit.

It all happened to fast for me to stop it but Boron's crystalline ship fires down onto the village suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 8:55 pm

Jean:

I shoot a nasty look at Blythe's direction.

I had no place in their twisted triangle except as executioner.

The volcano starts to rumble and I retract my dark feathered wings in response.

These things made me vulnerable so I hated bringing them out unless absolutely necessary.

In a single powerful flap of the wings I go soaring upwards and levitate above the volcano to observe the view.

The village was being destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant and Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 11:42 am

Boron:

Bash 'accidently' brings Sorin to me. Yes I had some control over the energy inside him to manipulate things like this.

Just as I had the power to influence Jean now having resurrecting her with my blue flame.
I was fully aware she would rather hide away then risk herself again. But I was very certain all my pieces were in place now. NOTHING was going to happen to her this time. I was even prepared to destroy Bel and Blythe if I had too. They alone could get in my way but Bel was dealing with the vampires and Blythe... wasnt so self-righteous.

I explained to Jean soon after her return that she will never be allowed to live in this world if Sorin doesn't die. What she is ...completely turns everything the mundane useless followers of his kingdom's belief upside down and inside out. That son of Flynn has completely usurped the Starker role and legends for himself and would not allow another to take it from him now.

I used a very new high quality cloaking ship made out of crystalline matter to get us above the planet where everything happened. Of COURSE it had to be on the curse adversary *rolls eyes* just a happenstance of course. It meant NOTHING.

(Sorin): "Bash what did you DO?!"

He slowly realized everything as soon as he saw where he was and what was below us. The heat of it called to him.

(Bash): "I didnt... bring us here.. what?"

"Oh yes you did...." I circle them very much amused.

Sorin ignores me with silent malice and focuses on Bash.

(Sorin): "Listen. I could not tell you anything because as soon as you KNOW you get the madness. Theres no treatment for it. Ok. SO yes I wiped your mind many times, there was no other way. I TRIED. So you need to to forget or your going to be a babbling idiot like your father!" He snapped and said to much.

(Bash): "Whose that now?" He snapped back.

(Sorin): "Thats not for me to tell you, now get us OUT of here."

He levitates and throws back all my lab equietment and tools. I shield myself from his 'get away distraction' but I had no plan on stopping him really.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 11:55 am

Blythe:

Jean looks at me completely PISSED at what I said.

Oh yeah she suuuure did him.

I would gladly keep pestering her for my own entertainment if not for the village under fire.
I send a energy blast up at the canon trying to stop anymore explosions.

(Sorin): "Blythe, tell Bash what he wants to know.." He joined me in the air with Bash.

(Sorin): ((Then knock him out...I dont have time for this. Jean is-))

He was going to say 'back' but he saw her in the flesh and was lost in his stare.

"Dad be careful.."

(Bash): "I'm sorry I took the organs ..maybe I am going crazy, just tell me and I'll help take her down, the three of us."

I look at him knowing he would not help take her down if he knew....

Sorin glides over to Jean to distract her from us.

(Sorin): "Welcome back beautiful. How funny meeting you here?" He laughed unphased by his nearest to the one thing that can kill him.

"Uhhh why dont you ask Klaus about your father, dont all blonde know one another?" I shove Bash away like a big sister playfully and try to avoid it still.

(Bash): "This has nothing to do with him.." He scowled at me.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:05 pm

Joseph:

Klaus finely admits he fought with the princess and he was questioning if he should apologize or let his allegiance with her go. I had to admit Blythe was useful.

She got me to the station.... even though...my rescue misson...didnt... go... to ...well. *twitching repressing all the FEELINGS of the last 12 hours*

"I am disappointed Klaus, really. Your much more a lady's man then me and you bucked it all up. Of COURSE you need to find her and make things right before the Overlord-"

I snap to attention hearing the explosion and screams from up top. It was..Boron. I knew he was Blythe's father, I was pretty sure Klaus did not for his own good.

"Bloody hell that was fast!"
I could only assume this was the repercussions of Klaus pissing Blythe off. Now she sent her father's rage down on us. HOW could the Klaus CHARM fail us this badly!

I rush out to go get Rukkbat from his babysitter *NOT Closet* in a panic.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 1:41 pm

Klaus:

I shake my head at Orion's remarks, finding them more embarrassing than flattering.

"I am a surprise to people Orion and most find entertainment in that, but do not mistake their reactions as a sign of admiration. I am no more desirable than one of those strange creatures you stumble across at a zoo."

I did not mean for my side rant to sound as insecure as it did, but I suppose I was still a bit drunk from the bar to clearly articulate myself. 

Through Orion's teases, he encourages me take the apology route.

Interesting, though despite the risks involved, it seemed to be the better option of the two.

*A loud explosion sounds up above, followed by several blood curling screams.*

I stand up from my seat and stare at the ceiling.

Joseph immediately leaves our scene.

"Where are you going?!"

I demand, before following after him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:27 pm

Joseph:

I turn around at his question, already feeling dread creeping up.

"I... managed to get one of my..children off the station before..it was too late."

I could not look at his reaction and did not want him to see my watering eyes.

"Of course I only got the one I did not even know about..." I groan and laugh sadly because I would cry if I did not laugh it off.

"... he doesn't know me or trust me. I was afraid he would run off, get eaten by the newborn vampires if I brought him to our home, so I went to Penny for help. My boy is with the Westens."

She was helpful when she was young and years later still proved to be a reliable friend.

Last edited by Joseph Sharpton on Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Jean:

It was not long before Sorin and Bash join Blythe in the air.

I half wondered how many of them would come join our encounter?

Michael designed my father for elimination but on a larger scale. His "smoke" would disintegrate everything in its path, including creatures, plant life and machinery. This broad scale attack often took place on worlds to which Michael no longer had use for. The ability was extremely hard to control on a smaller scale, though I do recall father eventually manipulating it such to create a form of "smoke cluster" which could be thrown at the opposition in a more directed manner. This skill is perhaps my best defense as hand to hand combat was out of the question. I am a scientist and never trained in that way. 

Michael also added another feature to my father's genetics which encouraged reproduction. The feature made sense with respect to cheaply producing more of his kind in a cost effective manner, unfortunately it was another weakness I had to consider in hand to hand combat, as a simple brush of the wing could change the direction of this fight very quickly. I do not bother going into detail with respect to my venom.

I sigh, peering down at my feeding hand in thought, wondering if it could be useful in this instance as the overall goal was to push him back into that volcano.

I zone out a bit BEN style Wink

Sorin approaches looking confident as ever.

How nice for him.

"Yes, I suppose it would have been more fitting to reconvene at your organ wall."

I drift around him while keeping my distance.

I was not as reckless as I was last time.

"Do you have a preferred organ you would like up there when this is over?"

I taunt.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:53 pm

Klaus:

I raise my eyebrows at him both surprised and hurt.

"Joseph, I know my reaction when you left was a little intense but why didn't you tell me?"

Did he truly believe I would harm his son too?

Orion looked close to tears so I did not push him further on the subject.

"Come on, let's go get him."

I place my hand on his in a gentle squeeze before removing it.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 8:45 pm

Penny:

I gather all of Potemkin's old boy toys from the attic since I don't think Rukky would appreciate my doll collection. Wink

Then the alarms and explosions sound.

(Potemkin): "You know what I am SICK of doing nothing but hide in the damn BUNKER!" He screams frustrated and throws his axe away from cutting wood outside.

"Its why we're alive!"

Why ANY human family doesn't have a bunker at this day and age..

"Ok if we are all going down there please try not to be... "

...you...

"..loud or excitable, we have a young guest who has some..trauma."

I go down stairs with my sulky brother.

Papa was playing his favorite scrabble game at the table and offers the boy a turn with his seashells.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:04 pm

Little Rukbat:

I stare wide eyed at the seashells.

What the hell am I supposed to do with these? **bad language learned from older siblings Wink**

I get up from the table and try to find the door.

I'm going home now, this place is weird.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:09 pm

Joseph:

I was surprised Klaus believed people saw him as a sort of zoo animal. Because he was so sociable, together and friendly. I did not think about it all like that....

He was disappointed I did not tell him, honestly I wasnt sure how to tell anyone what happened back there. Not him nor Penny.

I could not wrap my own head around it. Bell- Xenon's last words were so haunting and unexpected.
Just when she forgave me, I failed her again by losing the rest of the family.

"I ...I didn't. Because.. you ...made it clear ..that you thought I was going to fail... I did."

I admit slowly. The chaos in the skies makes me sober back to reality and lead the way to the estate.

"Thank you Klaus.." I was so grateful for his.. support. I missed it deeply on my own back there.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:19 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head when Orion admits the cause of his secrecy.

It was understandable when explained in such terms.

"No need to thank me Joseph, we are family now yes?"

I smirk before closing the door as another scream is heard, this time from within the underground caverns itself.

How unfortunate I though I killed that one.

I tune back into the scene at hand quite eager to meet Orion's offspring.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:31 pm

Pennyworth Weston:

The boy did not understand the letters on the shells, he must not be very bright if a blonde haired girl figured it out much quicker then him. I smirk fondly at the memory.

"Its a puzzle..." I call back gently as he gets up to leave.

(Potemkin): "....seriously père. I'm sure the poor kid doesn't know the French
alphabet.." He belittles me and I allow it. He was too old to beat now. I had to watch MY back.

Penny explains we are under attack right now are inside a bunker for our own protection.

(Penny): "I'm sorry if that's confusing for you to understand...but I do have some toys here you could look through.."

She sets the box down of plastic army men and toy guns and swords.

That little alien bugger could probably kill us all in one go...

I lean back in my chair and almost pick up a cigar to light when Penny catches me. I stop and just smile at her.

She better let me have a DRINK or this is going to be a long night...

The butler hears the doorbell and look at the cameras and reports its those secretive homosexual villagers. We all just pretend we don't know what's going on. Though apparently one has a child?

I let them in and address the lighter haired one believing him to be the father.

"Ah Ken? Lovely to see you again your son is just a little scamp. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:42 pm

Klaus:

The door opens and I walk inside without hesitation.

I am called "Ken" which I suppose will do as I frankly could not remember this one's name at all.

(Rukbat) "I don't want toys! I want to go back home!"

His little feathery bat wings come out and he starts flapping around the room trying to get out.

I look up amused.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm

Joseph:

*Silently in AWE of being called 'family' by Klaus all the way there* Wink

Penny's father thinks my son is Klaus's and his name is Ken.

I think he is getting dementia.

I wince at Rukkbat making a scene, but he did not eat the humans so...that's a positive.

"Rukkbat! Please.."

I wish I could fly up and grab him, but I ..cant.

"Our home is gone, they ..destroyed it. I'm sorry."

Im careful when speaking, the humans should just think hybrids destroyed our home.. not.. what did.

(Penny): "Sorry Joe, I do not think he had a good time here...I really tried."

"Its better then being outside right now..Thanks for trying.."

I stand on a chair and try to reach my son and keep a hold on him.

"Please Rukkbat, I am only trying to help you, I know you dont know me but I'm your father. I need to protect you now, Mother is not here...she would want me to keep you safe. Your all thats left."

(Potemkin): "Klaus What is happening who is attacking now?" He asks Klaus, to not listen to my sad little life.

The ground rocks and shakes around us from the lava moving. It was a heavy feeling in the air.

Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 11:16 pm

Sorin:

I look Jean over thoughtfully, it had been such a long time. Her eyes were just lovely.

She was so fresh and ..new. Still so untouched and not worn in at all.

She taunts me over organs and I cant help but smirk. How I missed her trying and failing to belittle me.

"Take your pick. Like I did." I laugh carelessly and fly above her. She was keeping her distance and I dare to see how close she will let me get.

*Tries to make her nervous streaching out my wing out to hers mid fly around*

The irony, was SHE the Starker that breaks the curse? How just so gruesomely satirical.

"So what is this? Your revenge?" I mock not believing for a moment she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:43 am

Klaus:

I am called by my proper name and focus in on the question.

"Boron?"

Who else could it be at this point? 

Oh how I would love to retaliate but I was in no position to, at least not now.

Orion's son lands but was not cooperating with him.

I kneel down next to him and compel him.

"This is your father, you will listen to what he says and not argue. You will not run away."

I stand up like what I did was completely normal.

"I think I heard the volcano erupt. How does this place fair against molten lava?"

I clap my hands together in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 2:44 am

Jean:

Sorin taunts me and I back away further.

He was so cocky, it was rather insulting really.

"Revenge?"

I question as though he was of no consequence.

"You overestimate my emotional investment to your personal drama. I am nothing more than a third party to this very peculiar quarrel between Boron and yourself." 

I smile darkly and shake my head feeling influenced to proceed with this inevitable battle set before me.

"Our last encounter was rather.. rough, but overall, it did very little in the grand scheme of things."

I generate a smoke cluster and quickly throw it at him to push him in the general direction of the volcano.

"If only Myra were here, I must admit I feel a bit cheated not seeing the three of you in action."

I throw another one at him and laugh.

"Does it make you upset when I say her name?"

I throw two more clusters at him, hoping to strike a nerve.

Pain without passion rarely satisfied me, if I was to put myself on the line for this miserable quarrel, I hoped for at least a few tears..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:37 am

Orion:

I blink at what Klaus does, I did not even think about that. Generally in my culture it is taboo to compel the royal family. But this is much easier, I sure wish I got compelled a few times in my life....

"Uhh so about those toys..come on.." I take his hand and lead him to the box nervously to see how he acts now. Would that really change so much? Will he like me now?

He should not hear the men talking of war anyway, we just left one...

(Potemkin): "Uh...well...I do not think its lava covered..should we go to the surface?" He froze up unsure now if its best to be underground. His father had no comment and just was playing around with the seashells again.

(Penny): "Oh dear I thought this was well out of his territory...." She looked very scared at Klaus's news.

Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 9:02 am

Sorin:

Jean claims to not want any revenge over her gruesome demise. I really do not believe her. She and Boron had something planned. Out of everyone on my wall, none ever tried to come back so hard as she did. I think to the silly little puppet bodies she used.

The smoke clusters were a bit alarming and certain kept me back from grabbing her now.

She brings up Myra and wishing she saw the three of us together in our fighting days after it all went down.

"I bet you do, Boron would have not made such a cut into the galaxy if I did not have to waste all my time dealing with that crazy bitch. He just loves to hide behind a women doesn't he?"

For some reason I look away from her to look at the lava , thinking of Myras last moment being quite like this. I almost hear her voice down there..

(Myra's eye on the organ wall helping a sista out Wink ): (((Sooorrrinnn)))

She calls for me from the lava.

"NO. I dont care about her, this is between you and me now! Your the latest crazy bitch I have to deal with!" I snap at Jean defensively and she sends two clusters, because of my distraction I only move out of the way of one and get one wing disinagrated by the other.

I hiss trying to glide on one and know I cant for long so I make a super speedy jump at her trying to cling her down.

Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:13 pm

Jean:

I struck a nerve and perk up.

I was pretty sure I messed up the names but his reaction was still favourable.

Sorin loses a wing from one of my smoke clusters.

How surprisingly easy?

I am overconfident in my approach and he manages to grab hold of me.

"NO!"

I gasp and flap both my wings hard trying to stay above the volcano.

Ugh this isn't working!

I fly above Boron's ship and fling us both on the roof, trying to get him off.

I kick at him and generate another smoke cluster daring him to keep digging his claws in.

"Come on! Is this the best you can do???"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:28 pm

Klaus:

Rukbat obediently takes his father's hand and goes over to the toy box with him.

He picks a toy and gives it to Orion.

"That does seem like the best option for sure."

I agree not wanting to risk being down her for much longer.

"Shall we?"

I open the door trying to get everyone to leave.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Sorin:

I sneer excitedly to finely have her in my grasp spitting out venom onto her wings trying to disinagrate one for her doing that to mine.... since I could not remove my hand from gripping and holding on.

She sends forth the clusters and I let them disingrate a part of me since I was fully confident it would grow back.

I spit out more venon at her trying to get the other wing or make her turn to face me so I can use my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:38 pm

Penny:

I watch how well behaved the child is after talking to Klaus. Wow he is so good with children!

Then we have a lava scare and the men think its best to go outside.

Oh dear...

I grab my things and follow them out. It was CHAOS.

Godlike beings battled in the sky!

Another blast came from the ship cracking into the ground from afar. There would be nothing left of the city at this rate!

*I scream holding tight to papa as my hat flies upward away*

(Joseph): "Dont look, dont look. Its ok." *covers his sons eyes with coat*

Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:43 pm

Jean:

I cry out when he spits his venom and it eats through my wing like acid.

I try not to be distracted by how GOOD it felt.

His eyes seemed to change and I look away before I am affected.

I get another idea on how I can drop him and quickly make a move to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:53 pm

Klaus:

I take in the scene of Boron's ship overhead.

I grow cold but lead the group onwards.

We should probably head to higher ground should the volcano erupt.

I still wasn't certain how our underground cavern would survive.

I take note of a Starker on the roof of the ship who was fighting Sorin.

Solidifies dislike for Starkers even more Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess Sabel

Princess Sabel

Personality : Quiet, Observer, Calculated Strategist
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:56 pm

Sabel:

I get NO break even after the Xernus fiasco.

"Stop it Boron!"
I try to destroy the interior of his ship to save what was left of town.

(Boron): "You know I am getting really sick of you.." He glares only because I was interrupting his twisted little enjoyment of Jean and Sorin dueling.

Why wasnt Blythe helping???!!

((Blythe!!))

Father sends a blast my way and I crash through crystalline walling of the ship. He tries to distract me away from helping Sorin by blowing another hit at the planet's fault line.

No.

I do not give up and he knows I wont. I transport to the roof and he follows.

(Boron): "Yes I think I am quite done with you now...."

*suspenseful DEATH as Boron kills his daughter to not interfere*
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Blythe:

Sorin said to tell Bash then wipe his mind, but WHY would I need to tell him anything.

I'll just wipe it now!

I try to grab his head and he pulls away already knowing my tricks again.

(Bash): "DONT TOUCH ME!"

"Come here Bash.. it will be over in a minute!" I laugh a little sadly as he transports away and I transport after him a view minutes ***Distracted from helping Sorin or Bel***

(Bash): "No you cant keep doing this to me!!"

Yes I cannn...

Our transport fighting /brotherly sisterly slapping sends us through the ship a few times destroying alot of the engine room.

The ship is crashing and falling apart unbalanced. SHARDS of crystals rain down on the townsfolks , while the rest of the ship is crashing down into the volcano

Me and Bash stop fighting to go shield the fleeing civilians and survivors. I knock him out finely as he was helping and he hits the ground hard.

Sorry Bash for the best...

(Penny): "That was close!" She shakes watching the sharp shards flicking off the shield.

Joey looks at me wide eyed and worried then back at Klaus like I was going to let them die for a little fight Wink

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 2:25 pm

Klaus:

We are almost torn apart by pieces of rubble when an energy shield suddenly comes to our aid.

It was Blythe..

I nod my head at her in gratitude.

Bash was next to her out cold.

I glance back up at the ship which was going down hard.

Boron was sure making a bloody mess of things.

I turn back to Blythe and approach her.

"Thank you, and I am sorry about earlier today."

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 2:33 pm

Sorin:

((Feels good doesn't it?)) I mock her weakness but failed to get the other wing with my acid to truly ground her.

Sabel and then Boron join us on the roof shouting but I could not see how their fight once out of sight.
I appriaite her efforts to help me but did not want to win that way....

((He thinks you need help huh?))

Jean knew better then to look at me and bites me I felt the ship start crumbling and let go.

I try to cling onto a piece of rock in mid air to shield between us but I felt more and more of her venom's effect kicking in and could not manage to spit out anymore venom.

I slowly felt dazed and the crystal shards smack into me multiple times unable to move fast enough now.

DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 2:53 pm

Jean:

Sorin's nonstop taunting irritated me a lot more than I would have liked to admit.

I ignore him, proceeding with the task at hand.

I just wanted this fight to be over with!

As the ship crumbles we both go falling down towards the volcano.

Sorin grabs a rock to shield himself. It did not matter.

((Sorin it is time you stop fighting me. You know you want this.))

I project while using my good wing to slow my decent and watch his fall.

((Let go, you are almost there.))

I encourage him to relax in a savory voice.

Just as the rock moves from in between us, I am caught up in his hypnotic gaze and am drawn in. The allure summoning me to join him in the hot firey lava below and I comply.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: [2254] The New Age    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 5:03 pm

Orion/Joseph:

I keep a tight hold on my son during all the chaos. It was very hard to see what was happening or who was winning.

Honestly I still was not sure what side I was on.

These people just masacured mine hours ago so excuse me for not caring too much as their little self righteous world comes crashing down.  I did not have much love for my people this whole time but it was still fresh. Maybe I hate regrets now.

Of course Klaus was keen on hatred of the Overlord so I suppose that was my allegiance as well.
It brought a little satisfaction for myself to see this happen anyway when thinking about the children I lost.

I was awful father yes but for Xenon's sake and sacrifices I wish they lived.
Just because this whole galaxy wanted us all dead I wanted them to live.
The way things were going I doubt my last one will make it now.

Blythe 'saves us' I was skeptical because I still think she sent this down on us for Klaus's mistake. He apologizes and I really hope to Flynn she forgives him or we were all dead...undead-er...

(Blythe): "Yeah me too, todays just a bad day in general I think.." She lightly teases back a response when Klaus approached her then she seems to hear something. Perhaps the fight turned sour.  

(Blythe): "Oh nonono.." She transported her face left us contorted in horror, the volcano made a awful hellish sound.

We are all still going to die.....

I step over the young prince left on the ground..  

I cant help him, my hands are full.. yes thats right ....
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 5:11 pm

Klaus:

I swing one of Bash's arms over my shoulder to try and carry his unconscious body with us to higher ground.

Orion let his feeling be known when he passed him.

I did not blame him for the recent loss he suffered with his family.

I think back on Blythes reaction wondering what happened.

Perhaps we are in worse trouble than I thought?
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 6:00 pm

Bash:

*Klaus's group reaches the the summit where colorfully painted wagons and faces awaited ....traveler pilgrims coming to the volcano for the big 100 year curse anniversary are UNPHASED by the sky apocalypse above them believing this to be the end.*

*Hippies see Klaus and think he's SHARD leading a new world and try to crowd surf him/reach out too touch.*

(Potemkin): "Whoa this is bizarre.." He was a little disturbed at the BLONDELOVE FEST given the human hair-ism. His old father nearly has a stroke.
Penny thinks its so Enlighted and open minded and takes a peace flower.

"Ughh whats going on?" I slowly wake up as some long haired barefoot flower child was ringing their tambourine in my face. I try to get up away from Klaus.

"Th.thanks.."

Everything slowly starts to sink in and I cant sense Dad....
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 6:37 pm

Klaus:

Bloody hell!

I dodge the hippies and keep away from THEM ALL.

Bash awakens and has the same sorrowful expression as Blythe did.

Perhaps a death in the family?

I think to myself wondering if it could be Boron?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:22 pm

Joseph:

I look at the prince worried, was the planet doomed? All of Klaus's work...

The 'happiness' of the strange traveling folk was also alarming. It seemed like this was some sort of dooms day prophecy. Some other group had signs hanging around the end is near, repent.

There was quite a crowd around this volcano waiting for something and they sure got a show did they naught?

"What happened here?" I call to one of the onlookers who was so pale he could not speak.

(Tully): "They...both...fell.."

It was the solider that came with the princess.

"Who?"

I ask hoping it was SORIN AND BOREN TOGETHER.
He cant say it.

I see Blythe half burning herself up trying to fish out someone in the lava.

(Bash): "Blythe no! Get out its too late!" He calls to her climbing on the rocks to get closer and pull her out crying hysterically.

Blue light casts on us from all the fallen crystals and the overlord himself announces who died.

(Boron): "Your King is dead and the last Starker with him. There is now NO HIGHER POWER THEN ME. THERE IS NO CURSE TO BREAK. THERE IS NO KING TO FIND. YOU ALL HAVE NO GOD BUT ME." He blows up the caravan and I duck under a rock with my son. this time covering his EARS.

Klaus isn't with me because he HAS been singled out by Boron and encased in a little 'mime' like box because the people were calling him a Starker.

(Boron): "Did I miss a Starker?"He mocks. "I dont think sooo, I remember you.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:56 pm

Klaus:

Things go from bad to worse when an announcement is made with respect to the casualties.

The Starker not so much, but still.. **thinks Beo died**

Boron announces himself and I am once again reminded of his theatrics as I am placed in a box.

I pace around irritated.

*Ignores Boron's humiliation tactics while trying to figure a way out.*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant and Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 2:19 pm

Overlord Boron:

I box up the blonde vampire before he makes a speedy get away. Of course he would be here of all places with his 'Shard' looks revving up the small minds again. I did not need bringing up any more silly little zealous feelings and make his own coven of vampires here so this will be it for him. 

(Blythe): "No! Klaus!" She was still regenerating from the lava to try to fight me.  

"Oh don't worry, you can join your friend in a moment...along with your sister..." 

(Bash): "What are you saying!?" He snapped, holding her protectively.

I ignore him much like Klaus was trying to ignore me.

"Did I miss a Starker?" I knock on the box heating it up. "I don't think sooo, I remember you...your the vampire that brought me Beolan."

I make the energy box close in on certain points onto him breaking his limbs and 50% of his bones all at once. The action causes everyone of the weaker species in the the expanse to be knocked out by the force of the energy receding.

((I should thank you, I was able to rid myself of him and that trouble making human. Killing her would not have been enough, she had to suffer and be humnailited as she tried to humiliate my empire. They aren't a problem for me anymore, they are jokes. Its a shame you cant tell her brother what happened...))

I smirk knowing full well HE was her brother after further investigation of the matter. 

I lower the rest of the heavy shield letting him wither with his broken bones for a moment to think on what  I said. I planned to just toss him in the volcano so no one thinks SHARD will come back.

Unfornatenly  something very fast with blonde wings tackles me and rips my head off. It bonces off into the lava and bluefire shoots out from my neck out of control."

Bash tries to drag Klaus out the way of it of me and the blonde Starker.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 3:13 pm

Klaus:

Boron made it impossible for me to ignore him.

A quality I hoped to one day adopt myself.

His unique brand of torture begins and it did not disappoint.

I fall down to the ground in complete agony unable to concentrate on much else but the pain.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I curse and scream.

Boron discloses Beolan and Meredith's horrible fates and I grow cold.

She was dead?

It was all I could focus on. Everything else did not matter

The whole universe could burn now for all I cared.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 8:56 pm

Bash:

Poor Klaus gets pulled into this grand scheme for his hair color and is made example of just to toy with us.

Dad was dead. Bel was dead. He was killing time with Klaus before moving on to... us.

It was godawful hearing his agony yet the man appeared alive somehow.

It was all happening so fast, it felt surreal. 

One moment I was seeing Klaus lifted up to the lava the next Boron's head was skidding on the stone and his bluesoul fire was shooting out from the neck. 

"...hang on.." I drag Klaus's cripple form away from the fight behind a rock. I bent down to heal him but was DISTRACTED by the real blonde Starker so he is still wounded and forced to STAY AND BARE WITNESS TO ALL THAT TRANSPIRES Wink

(Blythe): "Shard!"

Blythe did not make a move to help staring up at the winged savior.

Sorin raised me not to believe in the curse story and the most silly part of it was 'Shard'. If any of it was half true, I would never have guessed he was...

(Shard): "You know he's going to come bloody back from all that, he is.."

He said in such a more dapper accent for a blonde man it seemed unnatural.

He rips some wires out, I think he was what was powering that ship..

(Blythe): "You CAN talk. Where you just faking that broken englis-"

(Shard): "Not that you minded, me being all peculiar."

I miss the awkward moment between them too shaken.

I watch Boron transport away without a head where I do not know as the crystalline ship was in pieces all over the place.

I was a little zoned out from everything and didn't realize how close the Starker got to me.

(Shard): "I haven't all day. EXPLAIN what is going on!?"

"the king is..is dead.." I think my exhausted carelessly words triggered him or he realized something being so close to me. ...

He had a deep realization of something and goes off.

(Shard): "Good! Sorin was a demon infiltrator you all were so stupidly desperate to accept as a Starker knockoff, and Jean was a disgusting mistake that should have been corrected LONG ago. ..along quite quite a few other mistakes....like you..."

I twitch a little.
This guy who has been missing for 100 years KNOWS who I am.

That's it.. 

I punch him in the face and shove him to the rocky wall loosing it. Because he is my father isnt it? It could only be that bad to have hidden it. Being a self righteous Starker.. was a horrible thought.

(Shard): "I don't think everyone is going to be happy their returning king has a basterd with Boron's daughter. It would have been so much more convenient for ME if you both to have went under before I intervened.." He hissed, wanting to get away from me now.

(Blythe): "Sorry Bash..I should..have...told you.."

(Shard): "Oh for crying out loud, he didn't know?"

That is...so twisted... 
Wasn't he married to her..mother?

Oh my Da- 
I cant even oh my Dane anymore..

I loose it and tackle him trying to bash his brains out on the rocks and only make us tumble through a few more rocky outposts before we both going down into the lava. Being younger and not having been weakned by the curse for so many years I mange to pull myself out before completely burning. 

Shard was not so lucky..

Ahhh damn it...

I try to reach for him.
I was trying to HURT HIM not KILL HIM.

I try to get him out in vain burning my hands but it was to late.

My and my 'mother' have a complete panic attack .I quite wanted to hurt her too but dont even dare try anything now after... what just happened.

(Blythe): "THE CURSE WAS BROKEN FOR 5 MINTUITES AND YOU KILLED THE STARKER!!"

"I DIDNT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

(Blythe): "NO YOU...you know what everyone is incapacitated....we... can just say you broke the curse....NOONE has to k...know he...was....here..."  She stares at the lava in horror.

"I dont want to admit it! I dont want to be a Starker!!!"

I do not even want to THINK about what this means, if the curse was REAL then did it just...unbreak!?
Is the whole universe going to burn now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] Doomsday Clock
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next