Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2258] Long Remember The King

Go down 
+10
Paracelsus Crowley
Fritz Bloomfield
Juliet Robinson
Lasha Liakris
Desmond Deathwalker
Rulez
Meredith Sulez
Princess Blythe
Crystal Bloomfield
The Imposter
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 12:01 am

Crystal:

"I don't know."

I shrug.

"I wonder what the words mean..."

If we play the video backwords will we understand the strange rant? Hmm..

There's a video of 'Mer's punishment'. Weird. Poor Mer having to see that sparkly weirdness under evil water...

People start getting things done so I head off to.

Joins Mer and Bash in the hangar.

I peer at all the cool cycles. It was such a cool way to travel. Get to take in the sights and feel the rush of momentum past you.

Also, they just looked and made one feel dope as hell.

"Radical."
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 9:36 am

Fritz:

Hmm It felt familiar... 

But there was some background sound of the excitable crowd. Maybe I could isolate her voice and see if the computer can get what she said.

I plan to work on that INSSTEAD of my medical assiment Wink

Its just NAGGING at me.

"Have fun!"

I wave to Crystal a little jealous of the others I wish I got PUNISHED and sent on a cycle mission Wink

Lucky Mer...

I sit down, put on big earmuffs and try to isolate the sound/play it over and over without the crowd's chants and exclaims. 

Spanish!

*scribbles down what broken audible parts the computer picked up and isolated from the rest*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 4:26 pm

Sebastion: 

I was going to suggest Meradith and Crystal share if Meri wasn't up to it but she seemed ready. She must have done well  in the simulation training. 

It was quite something else to ride in space.  I just goofed off my first time.
It was something Dad would never let me do. 

I just give her a intrigued look just as playfully back. 

Crystal joins us and I give her a nod greeting ever charmingly.

"I cant wait to see the images you collect from the trip."

It might be hard, emotional for many to see it like..this.

It would be for me I know. But I was really hoping to find more curse clues here to figure out about stopping the coming ice. 

I was really drawing on blanks now after the last few years.

Leithe is last in the hanger and seemed quite timid of Meradith going AROUND HER to a further away bike, much like her sister very unlike herself.
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 4:52 pm

Lasha:

eep

I look down nervously when Desmond sees how STRONG I am. I hesitate wondering if I should go back for my wolfbane plant. I felt exposed without something blocking my powers at all times.

I fidget nervously as he changes topic.

Still about me so I feel singled out and EXPOSED further.

"Y..yeah... Its new."

It was to cover up the white..stripe.. too wolf like..

I touch a purple strand absent mindedly and listen to him recite a poem on the spot.

DANE! He was so dreamy, like he just always knew what to say, in such a vague beautiful crafted mysterious way....

"T..hanks..its.. fitting for the whole... skywatch.."I look up to not stare at him breathless.

"Do you think anything is really coming?"

Or was it just heathans and their silly superstitious. 

It seems just too much 'by chance' they came the same time we did.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 7:16 pm

Hepaci:

I drag Jem as far as I could away, grinding my teeth with the laugher and yowls of the fight.

Terrible. Beo's girl is a wild bitch. Shoulda know all that 'liberating' hybrid hunting, shackles and chains...

"Jem?" I worry shes hurt or lost to many teeth to be 'pretty' anymore.

(Jem): "Shut up.." she said fuming and I look around wondering if we should go. 

The ship being here means no fun anyway.

Too bad there looked to be some fun people here.
I would have liked to small talk the angry looking women who made the little kid cry. 

Thats the kinda evil I need to meet since I wasted my whole life being such a 'goody goody'
I have alot to LEARN.

"We should leave."

I see her doing something behind some wagon crates and I kneel down looking. She was putting something onto a small pig.

A pig I bought for BACON tomorrow morning...

"Why are we wasting the pig.."

(Jem): "This might be our closest point to that ship, look no shield!"

The pig is sent through as Lasha stumbles over with the big crates and gets all flustered around Des.

The pig with a camera hidden on its neck bow walks forward. Jem's watching CLOSELY.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 7:37 pm

Meredith:

I wander over to a bike hardly noticing Leithe's reaction.

Crystal was tagging along too to take some photos.

This mission was a bit sad but I try to stay positive as I would really need to make up for this one after what happened during the last.

Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 8:30 pm

Juliet:

Has a bunch of chains and ropes draped over my shoulders and hefted in my arms and multiple knife blades pointed upwards towards my arms with their handles in my pockets cause I didn't want to damage my uniform with the blades' sharp ends so this seemed like the brilliant way to go about it. It was hot too, with the possibility of caresses of their sharped edges with each step. It was a very good motivator to keep going despite how heavy everything my bundle was.

I carried as much as I could towards a room near the ship entrance. The more the better! Who knows how strong these dangerous hunks are! Imagine the suspense as each rope snaps and then it gets to the very the last one? The anticipation of that might literally kill me. Or I'll faint and then get killed.

I suddenly stumble upon a little piglet and can't help but smile.

"Aww! Hey cutie! Aren't you the most adorable baby I have ever seen!"

I heft the chains and ropes up as I open the door to a nearby room.

"Wanna come with me and help? We don't want the big scary guys to get you either no..." I baby talk and set the chains down, some still all draped over me. I then turn around and pick up the piglet like a baby and bring it in cradling it.

"Hmm hmm hmmm." I hum and rock the baby and look over her little bow. "Look at you, sooo pretty."

I set the baby down and close the door then hum as I pick up some of the chains.

Starts singing to myself and the baby to keep focused and not zone out with all the textures of the scratchy rope and cold chains.

"Not gonna mess this up. We're gonna live today. Live today. Mmm mm mm. Live today."

Hmmm? Peers at a wall curious wondering how I'd get chains to stay. Am I allowed to bolt chains to walls? How do I even do that?

"Try not to freak out. Mm mm mmm."
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 8:45 pm

Hepaci:

Holy crap I'm banging the wrong sister Wink

I only imagined Mer bondage with her slavery whips and chains and spanish spark, but maybe the hero types are all like that.

"Thats your cute innocent baby sis huh?"

(Jem): "...."

She sure changed with the Starker King.  

Maybe its better my little brother, Huck died a pure soul...

He never found out how fucked up his Star-ler idols were...

(Jem): "I WILL get her back..I didnt spend all those years making sure she WASNT exposed to shit like that for that freakishly attractive godking to undo it all."

I look at her smugly. If she lived there she would be whipping him too.

Hells I would.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 3:35 am

Crystal:

"Thanks! You too!"

I don't know how fun whatever it is he's supposed to be doing would actually be, but eh. Maybe he likes whatever it is.

I wave back at Fritz.

Drums hands on the cycle seat and gets on.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 3:29 am

Desmond:

Oh good... That probably would have been awkward if it wasn't...

"Indeed," I comment at it being fitting, then look up at the starry sky.

"I don't know... But the universe works in mysterious ways."

Or people with bad agendas.

"For us all to end up here on this same asteroid at the same time and place. A lone speck in the cosmic scale..."

I gaze back at her.

"That has to mean something, doesn't it?... Something significant and special."

Whether it's something like stopping and rescuing these drugged-up people or something more personal.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:56 am

Blythe:

I smirk at Desmond and Lasha looking up at the stars probably pondering the DEEP theological.

Higher meanings and all..

I roll my eyes not wanting to think about such things. Fate seemed to be real shity for my family.

"HEY! Come on hippy lets dance!"

I call him over, he's standing out to much being all proper over there and Lasha oogling him instead of giving alms to the poor. 

I make a chop chop hand gesture.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 9:20 am

Desmond:

I look over at Blythe when she calls me over. I can't help but grin at her 'chop chop' motion. I shrug and move my shoulders and hands. Something about Blythe just.. Lifts my spirits... And also makes my mind feel like it isn't quite fully working at full capacity...

Do I look like such a dork right now? Ehh. Whatever. Hopefully, it makes the girls laugh.

I look to Lasha and give an apologetic smile as I move my arms about and sway left and right.

"Sorry! Guess I gotta go. Was nice talking to you and stargazing!... We should hang out some time!"

I bow my head slightly to Lasha in farewell, then make my way over to Blythe still moving my hands around.

Once I reach her I smile stupidly. I feel the heat of my blush on my face and offer a hand to spin her, since she asked me to dance.

"Sounds fun! Would love to!"

[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 861f7670021c6e21c380d48a92a21d44e0bda206
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:46 pm

Blythe:

"Good boy."
I take Des up on the spin playfully.

I have such a knowing grin, at all the dark eyed traveling men in utter jealousy. Maybe their lips will be looser at such a chance at a FIREY dance. I show off all my moves ONLY seen on Boren's party planets  and very rarely in the kingdom.

"So Des, tell me.."

I whisper in his ear when the sound slows down.

((What do you think is out here tonight?))
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 8:01 pm

Lasha:

"Y..yeah. .....that would be... *breaths out when hes gone* Steller.." I whisper a little and watch the dance. It was like a scene from a book. A masked ball not in our good King's castle but a dirty.. dark.. .heathen party ... 

👀

*absent mindedly passing out 'care' packages while trying to keep up with the inpatient folk and keeping an eye on that bonfire dance*

(Old women): "What's in this?"

I don't answer staring at Desmond's back... and she hits me with a cane.

"Ohh lab grown meat.."

A few with health concerns don't like the care package so I give the boy who made Des and Meri's masks an extra one. He even stuck around and helped out. 

"Thanks." I tell him and look around for anyone else who seems to be in need here.

Last edited by Lasha Liakris on Tue May 07, 2024 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 8:12 pm

Sebastion: 

I fully drive my star cycle like I have a death wish enjoying the fact Blythe wasn't watching.

I slightly shut my eyes imagining this is what flying would be like.

I graze a big chunk of ice almost flipping over but shift my weight enough to save myself the embarrassment. 

I cant help but think of Beolan and feel insecure about my lack of wings and all the other generic capabilities denied me through tampering.. 

*BIG ice block was BEO inside passing it by cant see him but his waves project out to subconscious think about him* Wink
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 9:11 pm

Saige:

"Darlin, not so fast!"

I call out to the petite thing with the care packages.

"You said this was meat?"

How foul.

I take a package regardless and wedge it under my arm, while balancing my communicator in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Damn the connection is shit out here..

"Is it all meat or do you have something more assorted?"

I take a puff and open my meat bag with purpose.
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 10:06 pm

Lasha:

Quite a intimidatingly women approaches asking for something else.

"I..it is food, meat blocks, candy and some fruit wraps, some basic hygiene care, first aid kit, and of course... a Book of Dane."

These people were quite privative so we try not to 'overwhelm' them. 

I heard back with old King Sorin people started getting 'confused' by the little holographic Sorin 3D picture they would throw in the care package and worship it.  

She had a communicator so she wasnt as primative as some of the people here.

"Did you need a ..new power cord or something? King Sebastion is VERY generous. If you have a need.."

*mind WANDERS*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 2:11 am

Meredith:

Bash just.. goes for it.

I raise my eyebrows in surprise before following after him, trying to keep up.

Showoff

I think to myself with a slight shake of the head before taking in the vastness of our surroundings and enjoying the ride.

Not too far into our mission I can't help but find myself thinking about Beolan.

My heart sinks and I remind myself not to get too carried away while we were out here as this was still very much a grave sight.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 3:00 am

Saige:

I pull out a meat block and sniff.

*Makes face.*

I pop the substance in my mouth and swallow before moving onto the fruit wrap completely famished.

Rapce's bounty sure sent me on one hell of a goose chase.

Wherever his little witch went it certainly wasn't here.

The young woman guesses my need. I correct her.

"No, just a data enhancer. Does your ship carry its own signal?"

I respond not really caring about their systems royalty.

Or my own for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 8:21 am

Desmond:

Blythe's dancing is such a spectacle and she's so good at it!

I grin having fun as I dance with her.

I catch my breath as the music slows and shiver when she whispers in my ear. My mind blanks not knowing what to say, especially after such a thrill. (("Um.. Possibilities?"))

I flush embarrassed.

Gah! That was too cheesy. I force myself to think. I briefly gaze past us as I ponder her question, and come up with something not entirely stupid in the heat of the moment.

I look back at Blythe as I gently sway with the slowed melody.

(("The drugged up people could be food for something? Hags maybe?"))
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:27 am

Lasha:

I wonder what a more ..cilvlized women was doing out here. But I don't dare question her.

I am wary though and feel under experienced to decide on the spot.

"Y..yes we do.. but I'm just a nurse.. perhaps you could speak to our..Princess?" I point at her still slow rocking Desmond *whispering*

"Un shes undercover and all.." I whisper back so she doesnt think down on our princess. 

"S..something.. big is spoused to be here...tonight...our King is ..here too..." I STRESS TALK SECERTS 

Eeeep
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:31 am

Blythe:

I enjoy the closeness of Des's body, he had such an exotic scent.

I take notice of his flush, finding it adorable. 

"Your not quite bad, you got some reflects Des."

I remove my hands from his waist playfully to wrap the around his neck and continue our private conversation after another quick glance at the 'partygoers'.

((We should.. maybe.. save them? They might really know whats going on if we can talk to them.))

"Make some people mad , round here, seee whose lying under pressure." I whisper in his ear
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Saige:

I raise my eyebrow at the meek young creature as she outs her undercover companions on the spot.

*Snickers a bit*

"Oh.. And what exactly is that?"

I say in regards to the big event she spoke of while eyeing up the love birds.

Hmm..

*Puffs smoke in thought before making my way over to them.*

"Well aren't you two lovely."

I check out the Princess before moving on to her companion intrigued.

I do like blondes but.. wrong equipment.

"Do either of you have a data enhancer?"

I make a pouty face, playing innocent.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:47 am

Desmond:

"Nowhere close to yours," I say honestly. She was very talented.

(("I agree.")) Why would they bother to keep the secrets of the people who were drugging them to oblivion? I guess the only reasons I can think of for why they wouldn't off the top of my head are they're either scared of getting retribution from the ones they're talking about or they were too high to remember anything.

Ooo... I get goosebumps at her whisper and I raise an eyebrow intrigued.

"What an interesting idea..."

Before I can say more some person comes over. I consider what to say and what Blythe said about making people pressured.

"Jealous?" I tease at her compliment after I notice her checking out the Princess.

I look the smoker over.

So... Not so primitive after all...

"A data enhancer?" I just repeat and tilt my head questioningly.

I try to... add pressure.. I hope I'm doing it right. "Got data to send somewhere mysterious? All the way out here in nowhere-vile?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm

Blythe:

I side eye the newcomer who little Lasha attracted over to us. 

Lasha awkwardly tries to talk to locals about medical care. 

I eye the women who was among those staring at my breasts when I came out.

Clearly not primitive.

"Sure do, want to come aboard?" I reply all bubbly princess like,  playing 'good Peacekeeper to Des's 'serious' Inquisitor.

((Everything sent over will read back a copy on our ship, if she really wants to send a peaceful message she wont mind the surveillance..))
I explain privately to Desmond.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 11:58 pm

Saige:

I raise an eyebrow at the males oberservation and shrug.

"Perhaps.."

I play with him a little before his pretty Princess chimes in as well.

"If you wouldn't mind?"

I needed the data to call for a mechanic or space taxi... not as thrilling as one would think.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

Desmond:

((Ah. Understood.))

Makes sense.

I was a bit surprised the ship was still here. I thought it ould have been taken to help hold salvaged stuff from the Neo. But I guess I should have figured test samples wouldn't be that big and need that must storage.

"As our Princess wishes."

Juliet paces near the ship's entrance hallway with a small pig.

She stops pacing and stares at the woman and tosses chains at her thinking this stranger we were escorting must be a dangerous person to apprehend.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 1:01 am

Saige:

I follow after the blond male when my request is agreed to.

Along the way a timid looking thing drops some chains before me..

I smirk in amusement.

"Are those for me?"

I tease her.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 1:12 am

Desmond:

I watch the chains just drop to the ground.

Juliet peers at her wide-eyed flushing green.

(Juliet): "Y-yes?" She looks at us questioningly.

I try to remain the not-nice one while trying to take care of the situation.

".... Go back to your studies, Juliet."

Juliet slumps and lowers her head.

(Juliet): "I failed the test, didn't I?"

(("Better luck next time."))

I look away from Juliet at her bundle of chains. "This way."

I lead 'our guest' to the place with the data enhancer stuff, cross my arms, and lean against the wall, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 2:27 am

Saige:

I observe the gorgeous young thing wander off.

It was a bit disappointing to see her leave but I contain myself.

Once I am in the vicinity  of the data enhancer I  do what I MUST to relay the message.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 10:26 pm

Blythe:

*I FORCED myself to stay quiet and say nothing that would make me look back of course to the locals. 

I could have said alot...

Juillet though comes with chains and I feel like despite my best intentions of 'behaving' I still am probably going to hear about this one.. 

*just smiles*

Some sort of celestial phenome takes place as I see RED from the window. The blast's after effect rumbles over the ship - I FALL over on the new women. Wink

And the ship's hazard lights come on locking us DOWN.

Leaving the primitives with the smoldering dangerous 'comet'
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 11:41 pm

Lasha:

I duck and cover from a fiery comet in the air the sky is pure red.

Whoa..

It lands right in the middle of the big effigy of the bird looking creature made of sticks. It apears in some strange way to come to life. 

Its red eye... animated and and its beak opens up screaming a unDanely howl.

The old crones get excited.

I back up trying to see the ship in the smoke...

Oh no..
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 12:22 am

Sebastion: 

...its a shame this is a sad trip. A RACE with Crystal and Meridieth would be fun.

I try to tone it down though, reminding myself a King doesn't get to have fun. Even though I distinctly remember Dad having fun...lots of fun.

I slow my pace and come up to some bodies.. I prepare myself in case its someone I know. 

I try to park my bike in front of the battered an frozen suited figures to block Meradith's view. I don't dare look at her, always keeping her secret  and my promise very serious.

I touch it and hear a hollow sound back from my knock.

"Empty.."

I remember how many years it's been, someone already beat us here.. radiation or no radiation. 

(Leithe): "Pirates! You know those sick basterds ate them too! Cannibals!" 
She seethes angrily, trying to collect notification another way off the suit that has been stripped of its finer pieces.

I bit my lip awkwardly.

"Careful now, they might be here.."

I look inside the rubble entrance of the sphere. Wondering if someone lived here too.

(Leithe): "Its not just pure evil but the neurodegenerative diseases from cannibalism, the madness the shaking.. you cant trust someone like that..they arent sane. Not anymore" 

She tries to warn us further as I drive up to the center and smell no sign of flesh or rot. 

Just metal and..blood.

(Leithe): "The most infected are eating the brains and spinal cords... and thats the pirates top torphys every time... disgusting filthy sick creatures"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 7:26 am

Crystal:

I get off my bike and follow along, taking in the sights of the destruction and making sure to not move too much when I can just stand around for the recording harness footage to not be too bad.

"Yes, the brains have prions which cause problems. The brain should definitely be avoided." That was the one thing I was aware of that couldn't be used after death. "I didn't know about the spine though?"

I look to Leithe intrigued and interested. So many people around here were LAME. Maybe she's cool like Fritz.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 9:41 am

Desmond:

I stop leaning against the wall when I notice the red glow and look out.

The ship shakes and I stumble and fall down.

In the corridor away, Juliet trips on chains and ropes and lands with an ooph!

I look over through the haze of the hazard lights to see if we're all okay and that nothing toppled on the princess or anything. Though instead, it looks like she toppled onto the other chick.

I get up and head to the window to see if I could spot Lasha outside in case she was still out there but before I can the ship's windows get armor shuttered blocking our view of whatever just happened due to the lockdown.

Juliet enters looking around guiltily and worried.

(Juliet): "Err... So this is weird...? Did the ship realize I failed my test and is locking her in this way!?" She didn't notice the whole red glow comet. She was too lost in a fantasy of Sebastian senpai noticing her and praising her and giving her cheek a kiss after she succeeds in capturing a hot cool baddie.

"... No."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:45 am

Meredith:

I join the group and grow quiet at the subject matter.

It was awkward. Even more so with Bash knowing what he does.

But he did very good with keeping a neutral disposition.

Crystal joins in on the conversation and I zone out a little wondering if I ate any brains..er?

I probably did.

i drive closer to Bash trying to tune out the girls' conversation.

"Find anything?"

I ask at the center.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 9:33 am

Leithe:

Meridieth doesn't add anything to the conversation I'd think she'd have some HORROR stories about cannibalism herself... you KNOW ... her epic fight agonist hybrid and all... Wink

They were flesh eaters too. Gross. Monsters.

She and the King must be just privately talking ..after  Princess Blythe's 'punishment' I guess they SHOULD come up with a cover story.  

"Oh yeah some species have alot of spinal bacteria and toxic secretions..probbaly not everyone's but its generally avoided by my people, same with the brain.."

I reply back to Crystal. I heard about what happened at Dr. Morgain's class...

"So..you acurely...  know..what does your kind taste like?" I ask MORBIDLY. 

I mean they were posion right but she isnt posioned by herself. Does cat taste like chiken or pig? 
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:02 am

Crystal:

I tilt my head and listen to her curious.

"Ooo interesting. That's cool."

I straighten my head and hear out her question.

"Of course." I give a nonchalant shrug because it was the most normal thing for a Trydein ever... Or at least it was. Maybe not for new generations of Trydeins though.

I try to think about how to describe it. It's been a while. "Hmm.."

"In case you're wondering, Trydein meat is a bit hard to describe but I guess the best way I can think to explain it is, when you eat it it tastes like pork with a hint of sweetness, which is followed by a bit of a sour aftertaste."

I glance over at Bash and Meri, while I keep talking.

"I wonder if the labs could replicate it. Donate some cells or whatever. Or maybe it's more complicated than that? I don't know..."

I look back to Leithe.

"Would be cool though to have that on the lab-grown menu... Just to occasionally taste it again after all this time, and add some variety to the current available meats for carnivores and omnivores."
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:44 am

Saige:

Part way through my message something happens and the ship goes into lock down.

Fuck!

Timing is everything..

I slide my hands down the sides of the Princess' body (to help her up of course Wink ) before taking a better look out the window at some celestial event outside.

"Does this mean we are going to miss the party?"

I say like a tool, not really having anything more significant to add.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:00 pm

Blythe:

I think I just got felt up.. oh how the tables have turned..

I eye the women.

I sigh at Juillet's reasoning... but Desmond answer her so I dont have too.

I DO speak finely to Saige for her little funny.

"That party was lame anyway. Welcome aboard."

I howler for the ship to raise up so we don't get hit by whatever was happening. The fire from the comet blast was awful and everyone was running screaming ... over.. ?? what? I cant see anything.

I try to contact Bash's group but all communications were just HISSSING. I turn it off and throw it feeling oddly familiar by that.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 8:35 pm

Desmond:

I look around.

"Is everyone accounted for?"

I pull up the mission assignment to see the list of who was supposed to be here.

(("Everyone okay?"))
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 am

Saige:

"Hm. Do you let everyone board your ship you fall into?"

I smirk smugly before taking in the chaos outside as her little side kick checks the attendance.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm

Sebastion:

I try not to let my mind wander at the topic if Meridieth ate prions...

She was so young at the time and might not have been warry of the brain. 

The brain.

I DID have very good scientific knowledge, I can't recall the memories anymore but that was the blunt of my education as a child. 
 Some words just bring back so much info dumps in my head. Useless knowledge I'll NEVER use..

I continue to dig in the in the rubble and bits of metal with my gloves. So many coins with Dad's face. Wraps of candy and heart boxes because this happened days after Valentines Day. 

Valuable goods most likely sacked long ago, radiation or no radiation. Scavengers dont care.

"Yes."

I look at Meridieth happily I found something to take her mind off the ... station time.

"Remember this?" I show her what I found in the debris with a playfully smirk.
We no longer had this training course. NEOplanet exclusive. 

[2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 B8ac5552ee020aae190e7b3ef7cb8bd3363287eb 

*Seeing BLIND training helmet* 
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm

Meredith:

I pick up the helmet to take a closer look.

"How could I forget?"

I laugh and put the helmet on in a tease.

Yup, still can't see anything..

"Do you even remember what the point of this was?"

I ask, finding the class a bit silly now.
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm

Leithe:

I listen to Crystal grossed out yet intrigued. It was times like this that nursing wasnt so dull and boring. When you got into the GUTS of it.

I hold back a sort of giggle at the idea of them tasting like 'Sweet and sour' candy. It would be hard to see Desmond not a gummy bear.  Razz Embarassed

Crystal talks about the labs that make the 'smart meat' might be able to replcate it with some donated cell samples.

"eh if they put your bro's face on it I bet it would make alot of sales." I tease a little.

I look back at Meridieth and the king getting nostalgic over a mask. I cant tell what class it was from. 

"I hope we find some better treasure then that.."

I park my bike and start stepping over little chunks of NEO planet like stepping stones to the center. I smell FIRE and cooking and... I sniff again.

Weopen fire too! Lots of activity here.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm

Sebastion:

I consider Meridieth's question. I try to remember if I ever trained with her or not.

I cant remember even how the class was in the full rules of how to play and win. The goal of the task, just the idea of it. Swinging , hitting. blind sword fight?

The idea was cultural from the.. the.. Frugiferentis.. no the Sanguinem. 

"I think something about..mind over matter? Endurance.. life lesson."

I get a little low at that last one and wait for the others to catch up.

"Maybe we'll bring it back.. once we have more resources.."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm

Crystal:

"Probably would," I smirk and hold back my own laugh at that. "Mystery of what part each piece of meat would have been from..." His fan girls would faint.

I look around the ground, then at her comment, and gaze back over at the king and Mer.

"Totally," I say in agreement and think of what I would like to bring back. Maybe some of Auntie Paingha's things... I felt a bit wrong and sad to leave them to rot if they ever were still here and not destroyed or looted.

I wonder if maybe I could even find something of Fritz to surprise him with?

I follow Leithe's example and make my way across the rubble planet chunks.

There are scents around and I gaze around wondering if those are remnant scents long past, like shadowed imprints of explosions from horrible human weapons, or if it's a sign of recent activity.

"Think people can really stay here long without their DNA turning to spaghetti?" I ask the nurse, figuring she'd know.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:27 pm

Blythe:

"Of course not!" I continue to play the proper princess. 

"This is an emergency. Is there anyone you came with out there?" I ask concerned when I was being NOSEY Wink

Desmond takes attendance but I dont pay attention to who was missing or not keeping my shy big eyed concerned stare.

(Fritz): "Lasha is alone out there!"
He says alarmed once the nurses did a count.

I look over finely clueing in.

(Fritz): "Is the other team ok?"

"Since we're safe up here, I would assume so are they but ..I cant contact them.. so much ...hiss.."

He tries too and the hiss static assaults my ears once again.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm

Meredith:

I pull off the helmet at Bash's response.

He seemed sad so I change my tone to match his.

"Maybe.."

I look down in thought.

"But there are other ways to learn that lesson."

I squeeze his arm gently, then pull away wondering if that was inappropriate?

I look away embaressed and wait for the others to join us.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:16 am

Desmond:

Lasha...

I grimace at the hissing sound bothering my hearing.

Juliet makes a whined noise and covers her ears. Her antennas droop.

There's oinking and I notice a... Piglet with a bow near Juliet.

I blink.

"Well," I look down at my communicator. "At least one pig got rescued. Who saved it?" I ask, so I could mark down the credit to the cadet, given my teaching status.

Juliet looks down at the piglet.

(Juliet): "I just saw her wandering around the halls."

I sigh.

Such bad security. Did Sebastian bring any other guard personal besides myself for this mission?.. Sarcastic question, since I literally just took attendance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2258] Long Remember The King
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next