Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2258] Long Remember The King

Go down 
+9
Fritz Bloomfield
Juliet Robinson
Lasha Liakris
Desmond Deathwalker
Rulez
Meredith Sulez
Princess Blythe
Crystal Bloomfield
The Imposter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue80/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

[2258] Long Remember The King Empty
PostSubject: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 8:50 pm

Desmond:

I sigh and lift my sunglasses as I rub my tired and strained eyes, before setting my sunglasses back down. Despite the sky not even being visible, 'daylight hours' just were not my vibe at all... Neither was the class I taught, but I had to do my known public obligations. No matter how seemingly insignificant compared to.. I run my pointer finger over the edges of the moon bracelet that dons the wrist of my marked hand. Other responsibilities I keep an eye on... Because the youth... The youth was the future, man.

...Although, I secretly can't help but wonder if maybe if I miss enough classes they'll just let me go... For a moment, the idea is a relief, but then reality sets in and I know probably not though... unfortunately... And I can't just outright quit... People would probably ask questions that I didn't want to deal with...

I tried not to let my harshed mellow show too much as I forced a smile while I picked up a few boxes of pizza from the food guide, which was more hectic than usual. It looked like they were preparing a feast of all manner of things. Maybe there was some sort of event to distract people from everything coming up? Who knows? I left and passed by lines of students who were being accounted for and led off. Maybe there was an assembly?... Or maybe the more adventurous and skilled classes were heading on some sort of last-minute mission together that was thrown together so fast even I hadn't heard about it, which was concerning and I wished I was more informed... Either way, I doubted it involved my little youths at all. Even if it was an assembly, they were likely too young to understand whatever was being talked about.

I pause before entering the class and take a deep breath, preparing myself to put on the mask. I put on a smile, stride in, set the boxes down on a table, and glance up to check if all the kids were here are not. It looked like half or maybe even less than half were present, which really wasn't surprising given my lateness due to the food wait, they probably assumed it was one of my 'no-show' days.

I see a few kids look excited and hungry just looking at them and others who are repeating this class look miserable because they know what's coming. They should be thankful though it isn't another minus lesson though. Those are always the worst cause they keep wanting the candy and some are too annoyed at not getting to keep them to really care to learn that lesson.

"Yo, what is up, my cool class!" I try to hype and give a clap to make sure I have their attention. "Today, we're learning the totally fantastic world of fractions!" I open a pizza box and feel myself tense at the aroma. "This is one whole pizza. It's 100% there, as you all can see..." I tilt the box at an angle so it's still flat and not sliding off while also being at least a bit more visible. "I haven't taken a bite. Not one!" Not that I wanted to... At all. "Here we have 8 out of 8 superb slices! Now, if I take one slice," I do so. "Then I have 1 eighth of this delectable, spectacular pizza, right here..." I make sure to hold the slice away from the box. "And 7 eights remain. Understand?"

*Some kids look intently, counting the slices while others go back to their own daydreams.

"Now, which of you home dawgs can tell me how much of a pizza would I have if I took another slice?"

"Two-eights!" One kid shouts.

"Yes." I put the first slice on a plate and grab another one. "What's also wicked cool is that it's also called a fourth, or a quarter of the pizza or 25 percent. Because you see." I point and start counting the slices. "One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. As you know four plus four equals eight. So we can divide eight by two so 2 eights equals 1 fourth. Isn't that radical?"

A kid then rebuttals, "But you have two slices. not one. And there's eight slices, not four."

"Well yeah." I pause and peek into another box, satisfied when I find the right one, I open and display a pizza that had been sliced into 4 pieces. "Yeah, but if you use your amazing imagination then it's like this."

"But it's not." The kid says stubbornly. "You have two slices, not one."

"The slices aren't the point, little dude. It's the numbers."

The kid continues on undeterred. "But it's a pizza so the slices are the point!"

I sigh and stim my thumb against the curve of the moon bracelet Ettie had given me. It was too early for this.

After a moment, I force another very fake grin and change the subject. "Who wants pizza!?" A chorus of me's and raised hands follow. "Well come up here and get some!"

I plate out and give slices as kids come over and get varying sizes of slices. Even though I know I probably shouldn't since it's just a kid, I privately take some pleasure in making sure to give the stubborn kid the smallest slice, and the kids right before and right after him each one of the big 1 fourths just to try to see how long his one slice is one slice argument will stick after seeing and experiencing that. Surely, it isn't that bad if it's a valid teaching strategy, I tell myself.

Before the kids are allowed to devour their learning materials I give a prayer to Flynn to bless their young, impressionable, pure, and innocent minds.

"We are thankful for Friends, Life, Your guidance, Neutrality, and New purposes. For Freewill, Love, Your power, Nature, and New Beginnings. Forever Let Your Night Neverend." After the third F.L.Y.N.N. everyone says 'Aw Flynn' and I wave the marked hand over them. "Dig in."

I watch as they eat and try not to fall asleep observing such a mundane activity from the children. Not that it was helped that I was going on barely any sleep since it was a class day. It must have been by the will of the Goddess and the God Flynn that I made it back into the oddly crowded city while hopefully without drawing any attention. Was everybody more lively and active today? Or is this just how it was now? Had the city gotten a bigger influx of people moving in when I wasn't looking? I wonder. I don't know... Normal active 'daylight' hours were so foreign to me. The most I remained awake during them was sneaking back into the city, going to my class, then leaving my class to head straight to bed, unless there was something pressing that I just had to be there for or for hanging out.

I try to not think of going back to sleep. It wasn't helping matters. I fidget my bracelet waiting for the kids to finish up so I can end class early. If the other classes were leaving, then it seemed like the right opportunity to end it short. Especially if it was caused by something dangerous or there's going to be some big thing going down today, they should be with their fams...

Such innocent little ones. It was a good thing they were here and in this class, even if I didn't entirely care to be here. Surely in any other, their classes would be long and boring, given no time to just enjoy the moment of their youth and thrive. Or they would be off fighting whatever horror of the week had arisen that may have caused the others to leave. Though I was I knew what that was about... It seemed like it could be important given so many seemed to be leaving... And what if it affected Ettie or the others outside the city? Hmm...

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:46 pm

Sebastion: 

It was all depressing yet another year's reminder of the demise of life as we knew it. All the 'celebrations' of life for King Sorin did not bring him back. 

It all got to much for me as I step away from the royal area I was to be stationed at, the heroes of course would be brought up. The people so love to see them, many suivrors and those who last saw him would speak. But this year, this year something big was planned. A mission of sorts. of hope maybe. It was a surprise. 

I wonder off to the orphanage where not much of the festival was visible, it was quiet just TROUBLED YOUTH, so any since the wars. So many orphanages free from Boren's planets of horror and labs. So many refugees.  So many who don't know our ways...
Such servants did much of the rebuild in exchange for a new life. Hopefully in a few years their children would become truly apart of the kingdom.

Desmond was wise beyond his years and had such a knack for TROUBLED YOUTH.
A few see me and run off as I enter. I wince, was I that 'scary' to them. 

I felt disheartened yet again, due to my mind failing me I didn't go out much among the 'little people' now it was showing. I need to try harder..

But showing myself risked showing the sickness..

"Desmond."

I call out looking at the walls thoughtfully not sure when I've been here last or at all. But it felt nice to be away from all the EYES of the expectant crowd.

"How goes the ..youth?" I ask him for an update to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue80/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 6:24 am

Desmond:

I take in the King's appearance just as the kids start to leave. They advert their gaze intimidated by 'the man' as they leave. The only one that does look directly at the king is the 'stubborn one' that goes in between us to grab a second slice of pizza before staring at the King with the piece hanging out the mouth as if daring him to take it away or something then leaves.

I wonder if it's a good or bad thing that he showed up on one of the days I didn't just sleep in and skip teaching... Not that it's that often that I don't teach but still... The slim chance was there... And it was missed... Regardless he's here now. I just have to leave it up to the will of the dual fates of the Goddess and the God that there's a reason and take it and move on.

Maybe he was going to give the orphans an inspiring arora life with a grand speech or something, and be all chillax and relatable trauma bonding to them given both his dads died or something?... Or this is just him giving out positive vibes before asking me to do something?... Or maybe he's here to fire me? I think and feel a bit bad that it makes me hopeful. Apart of me did like the job after all... It's why I was even here to begin with... It's just... I don't know... Can't be in two places at once? Or maybe I'm going through my troubled youth phase...

"Well." I consider his question and look at the pizza boxes. "Some have become..." I tilt my head up as I glance at the ceiling behind my sunglasses. "Complications..." I then look back at him.

"I think there's starting to be a trend of little dudes and dudets that are um... holding back now..." I admit. "Like... They're at the age where they think they're wicked smart and think that if they just purposefully fail then they can just remain in the education system and keep getting access to the free food and whatnot... Outside of just what meager stuff their old experiences and accommodations could provide. And... Without, you know... Having to actually put in any effort... As opposed to... Graduating... And becoming a servant as opposed to.. just a free-willed, happy spirit... Just... The incentive isn't there, I guess..."

Can anyone really blame them? I approve of their little attempt to dictate their own lives. Flynn bless their sweet, little innocent souls. Just pure, concentrated, pint-sized, Flynnites. Good for them.

I look back to the pizza boxes. "I know how my... Technique might be an issue now..."

I look to him feeling like I need to defend my idea before 'The big man' decides any changes or even if I get fired and I'm not around to enact it personally.

"But I really think this is the way they should be taught." I look back at the boxes and run a finger over an edge. "It's good to try to get them all involved with the learning and have it so they aren't just told but can also see it in things around them in their actual life and have it involve all the senses." I gesture to the boxes to prove my point and look to him to explain.

"My idea has been that maybe the added stimuli would help them remember the lesson and keep them engaged. Ask them a math question and maybe they remember learning it while hearing music in the background or during a good and fun vibes pizza party..." I wave my hands around my head. "Keep all those crazy little awesome neurons and brain buzzin' flowing. Making memory connections..." I trail off and drop my hands, and fidget with my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 8:54 pm

Sebastion:

The child with the pizza was quite intense. I wasn't sure what to even say in this regard.  I definitely was not good with kids.  Thankgoodness Desmond was capable of handling the influx of them we seem to get daily. He had such a laid back peaceful and fun presence they seemed to generate towards , sometimes I was jealous.. in more ways then one..

"I ..see.."

I reply quite lamely in comparison to his deep set explanation of the complications and further ways he was trying to work with them on a more proactive level to their special needs.

"I'm not here to ask you to change what your doing, it seems to be working, they we're here. You might be all alot of them have here. We're all still trying to work this out..Des."

I reply feeling like it was my fault at how slowly getting society back in order was going. Boren did a number on the galaxy and I dont know how many of them could be normal again after the horrors so many have lived through and faced. 

"Im here because, Its King Day. We usually make an appearance together remember?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 9:09 pm

Desmond:

"..Oh!"

So that's what was going on.

"Sorry, dude! I completely lost track of what day it was." I scratch the back of my neck. "Right."

Poor Bash. It was his family and all...

"My condolences. Everything has been such a low eb sense.. He really brought the energy, ya know?" I compliment.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 10:25 pm

Sebastion:

I smile weakly at Des.

"Its ok, time really flies..we're always so busy now..maybe its time for an apprentice to help you out." 
I tease him a bit as I head back to the door.  He compliments Dad and I pause thinking about him, so many of our good times felt almost blurred now. I did not want to loose them but they made me quite mad too.

"Its hard you know...finding out he wasnt my father the day he died. Lots of questions." 

I reply before steping out the door, he could follow or if he needs more time to ready himself I don't mind meeting him at the town square right outside the castle. 

The crowds were quite packed as we celebrated to crowning of Sorin many many years ago to celebrate his life.

King Day held lots of NEOplanet shaped balloons and flying toys in the sky along with quite a display of medieval looking costumes and vendors. Some performers were dressed  as the 6 wives along with bloody costumes of how they were murdered/executed/ or lost in battle.  

As presay- no image of Boren was allowed but google eyes in the blue punch (thanks to Blythe)

Unruly children threw plastic wooden stake darts at two twin actors in long haired black wigs and fake vampire teeth playing Raluca and Raginbar in wooden mock guiltines holds. 

The sound of the roaring long bodied dragon like roller-coaster with fuzzy black feathery seats and red scaled tracks zoomed past. The Sor'en coaster with a beaked monster face at the end to portray him in beast form. 

When I was a child we had a volcano bouncy house ball pit..but that has since been removed ....
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 11:18 pm

Desmond:

An apprentice... Ugh... On one hand sure, someone else to dictate responsibilities to. But on the other.. More eyes and more expectations, probably.

I listened as he mentioned how it was hard and he had questions.

It was quite a thing now that he brought it up for me to think about... So much stuff had been going on during the time his paternity was first revealed and all.

Yeah, now he wouldn't be able to get his so many answers to all of that... Like how he even ended up with him in the first place given the whole missing Mad King dad dude that the other one was. Maybe it also felt like a betrayal that he wasn't the one to tell him?... Or told him at all... 

"Yeah... Makes sense. Given all that... Sorry man. That blows."

Poor Bash...

Maybe Flynn-dad should adopt him and add him to the fold? He could probably help with questions too. Being a God and all.

I follow him out, figuring the kids will probably head back in to eat any left overs so I didn't have to worry about cleaning that up.

King Day really did help elevate people's spirits.. Or well... At least the less traumatized ones, I think.

The blue punch bowl was honestly the scariest thing here in my opinion. Liquid with eyes to look alive. The horror. Can you imagine?

Crystal was taking pictures of the festivities and the cosplayers. She looked over to Sebastian and I, and took a snapshot of him before wandering over to my side and giving the big man a smile.

(Crystal): "Another year we keep on going strong thanks to you. I'm sure he would be proud."
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 7:04 pm

Sebastian

I try to ponder who would be a good match for Desmond to mentor but I felt so out of the loop.. with my thoughts. It was harder to do this on a planet. 

The NEO seemed like an ever churning wheel,  body with many working parts that needed one another to continue on, a machine. There was a place for everything, an assignments, training, missions. Selecting, burning badges and ranks. 

Here..it would be impossible to assign this many people mentors and train them in every field till they find a Guild for membership.  

At the moment it felt like every Neoplanet personal left there was about 10 refugees unskilled in our culture that needed to completely restart in society and two dozen orphans who need homes not just mentorship.

I nod at Des's condolences.

I'll never be like him..
I thought bitterly getting sick of all the Sorin celebration already.

*smiles for the camera as Crystal comes on through right on que*

"We've come along way since that ..fateful day." I agree with a charming smile.

"I hope your enjoying yourself and its not all work tonight."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue50/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:15 am

Crystal:

"Work is always enjoyable to me." I wink at Bash, before I turn my attention to Desmond. "And you. Good to see you actually managed to attend something... for once." I tease lightly.

He smiles embarrassed and rubs the back of his neck.

(Desmond): "Only because the big man reminded me."

I mock sigh at him.

"Maybe you and your kids need a lesson in calendars and important dates."
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 8:16 pm

Sebastion:

Crystal brings up she enjoys work, I wish I could feel the same.

She has some playful banter with her brother and I can't help but remember how things used to be with..Blythe.

I couldn't see her in the same way ever again nor trust her to be that free.

Speak of the devil.

(Blythe): "You need one of those calendars too Bashie." She comes up teasing and I go very still.
"The way I have to micromanage him..."  She adds sounding very much like my mother.

*twitch*

"Yes..well..let me just...go reach that speach you wrote me."
I say biting my tounge as Blythe played with Desmond's hair.

(Blythe): "Whats up goodlooking, going to show the crowd those prized teeth again?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:17 pm

Desmond:

Crystal grins at Blythe's comments, eating up the banter.

I blush and look down.

"What's up?.. Um... Uh..." My mind has gone blank.

Just grins stupidly at the ground, as I purr quickly at my my hair being played with

Crystal on the other hand is right on the ball, as always.

(Crystal): "Not so prized now since they have no purpose with the vampire worms gone." She then looks to Bash. "And I'm sure whatever it is will be wonderful." She looks back to Blythe. "Us women always write the best things." She winks.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:05 am

Blythe:

I look at Desmond amused at his reaction. As always.

Crystal brings up Des's teeth aren't so prized.  I just smile not wanting to give away any other possibilities of other...vampires Desmond can bite. 

"That will do, and I wonder where the women of the hour is?" I reply to he female remark, speaking of course of MER. The pretty perfect little thing...

"Taking care of the last human well Des are we?"
I question not bothering to listen to Bash's speech about Dad.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue10/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:28 am

Meredith:

I come in late but better than never I suppose?

*Fixes bag strap on shoulder not really catching Blythe's question.*
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 9:19 am

Juliet:

Watches the King's speech enraptured.

O-M-D!!!

Realizes he's across from me so he could probably see me!

Faints and the confused crowd of people behind me find my limp weight against them for a brief moment as I fall against them and land on the ground at their feet.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 9:40 am

Desmond:

Like Blythe I also don't bother to pay attention to the speech. I'm too busy chatting with the ladies.

"Um, her well-being is her own to judge. I don't think I can speak on behalf of her vibes."

To do so or to assume just wouldn't sit well with me and isn't a part of my worldview.

"I guess you'll have to ask her that."

Crystal goes on to use a voice recorder to record the speech and snaps some photos of him to at least try to multitask so she can write about it later.

Speaking of Mer, I notice her and smile. Her very presents already lightened my zen for the perceivable moment.

"There she is. Hey! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:14 pm

Blythe:

I smirk amused at Desmond's response. The things that come out of his mouth are very.... thought provoking. Like ancient wisdom or something.. Wink

I could listen to that all day. It made me feel better for some reason.

Then my little apprentice finely shows up. I scent her hair out MILES away

"Cadet Mer. Thank you for joining the party."

I say playfully. 

"All those orphans keeping you busy? Bet your ready to get back on a ship by now.."  I speak of  the TROUBLED YOUTH I've assigned her  specially with traumatized young girls like herself that I felt may bond more to her then opening up to Des. He has alot of on his plate, and since they are partners and all they can share the responsibilities a little even if he wasn't a Cadet anymore but a full fledged adviser. 

Orphan mentorship was apart of Search & Rescue training now, it wasn't all the saving part, someone had to deal with the aftermath of rescuing.

Only problem is after planetary exploration and supply runs they ALWAYS bring back dozen more orphans.. The whole galaxy is just a orphan train. Blah.

They will probably bring more back...well not my problem! Its THERES.

Desmond and Mer start chatting so I just get ready to finish my TO DO list for her privately. 

I wink at Crystal mid writing.

Desmond Deathwalker is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue10/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:44 pm

Meredith:

I catch the tale end of Blythe and Desmond's conversation and smile.

It was a little embarrassing as I think they were talking about me.

"I'm well.. and you?"

I ask a bit mesmerized by him.

He had such a way with words which always came as a surprise to me.

I snap out of my sentimental thoughtwhen Blythe asks about the orphans.

"I am eager to serve wherever I am needed."

I respond not minding any task which would make me useful to them.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 pm

Desmond:

Crystal smirks back at Blythe, then looks back to the King.

"Mmm.. I'm surrounded by such bright, shining, people that bring such positivity to the world."

Except for one very important person...

"How can I be anything but fine?"

Especially with our lives compared to those like the orphans... It would be wrong to complain otherwise with so much suffering out there.

I smile at Mer. She was such a beacon of hope. An irradiating Sun in the cold darkness for the unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 12:46 am

Bash:

I finish my speech and TRY to appeal to all those faces, one in particular.

"Remember we do it all for you.."  

I think I made someone faint.. oh my...

*smiles awkwardly and rejoins the others*

I brighten up seeing Meradith here, but she was busy with Desmond so I let them have their moment and try to eye up what Blythe was writing on her tablet.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:03 am

Meredith:

I smile softly at Desmond's response.

"Well said."

I glance to the side seeing King Bash and Blythe working on something else before wandering over to Desmond and giving him a small kiss while no one was looking.

"Are the sunglasses helping?"

I ask regarding his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:00 am

Desmond:

I smile and hum at the kiss and in turn, wrap an arm around her and kiss her temple, lingering there for a moment enjoying the closeness and contact before letting go and stepping back to give her professional, public space.

"Hmm.. It's better than nothing, I suppose?" *I smile and give a shrug. "How about you?.. Is all the rainbow glass everywhere getting to be a bit much?"

How huge was Boron's ship for all this?... I mean it was a tower so.. guess it makes sense actually. Plus are we making our own now too?.. Eh, guess it doesn't matter.

I glance over to Bash and Blythe, checking to see what the people around us where doing.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 8:58 am

Meredith:

I smile again at his response.

"That's good. The glass definitely does something strange to the lighting in here, almost feels dark at times doesn't it?"

I respond missing the natural brightness of the sky.

Blythe and Bash seemed to be quite busy so I kept on talking until they chose to interrupt us.

"Later do you want to come back to my place? Russia is working late so we will have the whole place to ourselves."

Hmm..  should probably make a note to pick up some groceries on the way back though.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:48 pm

Blythe:

I finish my message and send it to Meradith's communicator. Wink 

It dings in the middle of her conversation.

..Misson Objectives for Cadet Sulez...

NEONet Computer Logs

Meradith needs 3 more badges of merit to become a FULL fledged member of Search & Rescue Guild
Her loyalty, duty and righteous judgement has been noticed and SEEN by the Guildmaster.
Her objectives, if she so chooses to presue this course.

- Show a outstanding drive or talent in the wake of a tense situation.

- Make an observation before her peers regarding mission.

- Detect an incoming attack and act accordingly. 

- Recruit an outsider with craft of tounge or save an innocent with bare hands. 

--
Meradith needs 4 more badges of merit to become a FULL fledged member of Navigation Guild. 

Her fortitude and perseverance has been noticed and SEEN by the Guildmaster.

Her objectives, if she so chooses to presue this course.

- Successfully fly a level 3+ class ship for half of the mission.

- Make a judgement call on duty on the bridge that benefits the mission (- your previous merit if you make a rash call)

- Answer the comm up and relay messages (12) more times

- Hit a enemy ship while on weapon duty 

- Complete the navigation simulation camping trip  

- Summit this flight season's 5k word essay on the latest Map revision 
---

Todays mission. 

Escort the King to the NEO planet remains to collect samples and test radiation levels on the nearest planet. Estimations as decreed it now safe after initial blast. 
- Cadet Fritz with represent the Medicine Guild as if he was a full member and plan accordingly to test results. 

A beacon has been scent off, check for survivors.
- Cadet Meradith will represent the Search & Rescue Guild as if she was a member and plan accordingly any rescues or aid given. 

Hostilities are in the area precede with caution. 
-  ** is given this to do.

Recording of mission for the historical society is to done by Cadet ***

Desmond Deathwalker is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:59 pm

Sebastion:

It was a mixed reaction about taking this King's Day to go back to NEO and look around... it was a rough reminder truly, but it has been so long. 

I walk back to the others but I don't even think anyone heard the speech to know about the mission. I feel too AWKWARD about interrupting the...love birds.

I stare till Blythe points out I look like a hungry dog telepathically.

I shoot her a dirty look and oh so awkwardly go aboard the ship forgetting to cast a Sorin charming smile at the crowds on the  hanger ramp. 

For KIng Day a big flag of Sorin's face was hanging off the ship like a cape...

Oh boy....thats just...

I run my hands down my hair trying to breath and not let that bother me. 

I HAD to get back out there..the REAL misson is finding anything I can to break the curse while everyone else thinks its .. just another day out.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 5:16 am

Desmond:

I gaze around at the architecture, having not really taken a moment to consider and think of the colourful shadows and reflections as to it being dark before. But now that she mentions it... "Mmm.. I suppose so. Light and dark, and perceptions thereof are all really in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?"

I look to Meredith.

(("And your eyes are beautiful to me.")) I think to her privately.

There's a ding sound from Mer's com, but I don't point it out as I listen to her.

I grin at the details of having the place to ourselves. "A tempting offer."

Logically, in the grand scheme of the universe, I could miss out on heading over to Snarel Town for one night. Ettie and her family are surrounded by hunters and MoFo after all.

"How could I refuse?"

Hopefully, it'll be a little later though so I can grab a power nap.

I hear two more dings. One from mine and one from Crystal.

I go into my pocket and pull it out and read about a mission. 

Oh... So is that what his whole speech was about?.. Doesn't feel guilty for not listening to Bash, because see, who needs to actually pay attention to those things once we get the cliff notes version?

Crystal was assigned to record the mission for the historical society.

Looks like I'm on guard duty. I wonder what kind of hostiles.

Where there goes any chance of a nap... Eh, actually maybe on the ride there and back. Just put your trust in the universe and the goddess and god and it'll all work out.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 9:30 pm

Meredith:

I felt a bit silly with my observation as Desmond looked back at me through his sunglasses.

He humors me all the same.

I bite my lip then blush at his complement.

Desmond confirms his availability for later tonight and I could not help but feel relieved.

He had been doing so much lately, I often wondered if he even had time to sleep?

"It's a date then."

I flirt, before reminding myself where we were.

A sideways glance at the king fills me with shame as I misread his look entirely.

Gratefully, the dinging noise from my communicator distracts me away.

The message contained a report of my current standing along with today's mission.

I skim over what I could, primarily focusing on today's objective.

Oh dear...

*Reluctantly follows Bash's lead to the ship.*
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue50/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 4:22 am

Crystal:

Desmond and I follow along after Meredith and Bash to the ship.

I pause in stride at the giant Sorin face flag.

"Oh wow..."

It's such an interesting piece. This and all us heading towards it. It really feels like it can capture something historic for this day, or maybe a statement piece that I'm just not sure of the meaning of. Which is fine. Art should get people thinking and questioning things, after all.

I try to get a few snap shots of everyone heading towards the ship with that big flag. Both straight on and also some angled ones for variety before continuing on with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 9:00 pm

[2258] Long Remember The King 41c959cdff94e30dd2072a691191e14008b00b5e
(Royal Starker Starship, folds and expands out stealth bomber style.

[2258] Long Remember The King 6db9ae307f48ba340054b1586218caffffb0eed4[2258] Long Remember The King 8f68fa72142910e0e508a5d63156c021c304c5d7When not in use it stays affixed to the dome celling as a chandelier in the ballroom
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Sebastian:

Tries to smile for the camera like Sorin would have.

His BIG face floating behind wasnt helping me not think about.. his death and..others.

I stare at the window till Blythe comes over to harass me.

(Blythe): "So I thought we could do some lab work ..together..you havent really touched chem-"
"Thats what your here for, test the radiation levels I don't have too."

I hate the lab.

I think not daring to think it was a crude attempt to bond.

I go to the bridge and chat up the crew trying to make appearances before hiding out in my King's Cabin where my OWN pinned up conspiracy wall was of all my previous attempts to find anything about a 'new prophecy' after the initial 100 years.

We have visited many planets to find 'fuel sources'. 'medical herbs' and seeds' and 'terraforming tech' among rescues and stabilizing hybridized planets but all had a secret spin as there was leads. so many leads.

The old station, even Raginbar's held no answers.. 

I can only hope what I heard rumor through some  traveling space vagabonds holds true and the EYE was spotted.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:47 pm

Desmond:

I look around for a nice high place to perch.

I spot the supply's lockers. It'll have to do.

Takes off my jacket and shirt, transforms into my tiger form, and leaps onto the top of the weapons locker.

Lays down and stretches out, jaws wide in a cat yawn, then lowers my head and cat naps.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm

Meredith:

I enter the ship and pause at its entranceway.

A flood of anxiety washes over me and I close my eyes trying to remain calm.

Once I boarded the vessel there was no going back.

I would be trapped here for the remainder of the mission.

I focus on my breathing and push myself forward, determined not to bail again as I had so many times before.

It was part of the reason why Desmond was an instructor and I... still a cadet.

I take a seat and rub the bridge of my nose, determined to get through this.

I could not let what happened on the station cripple me forever.

As I look out the window, Desmond takes a nap.

I envied him.

For it would be a long time until I was ever so comfortable off world again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:27 pm

Crystal:

I glance at Des as I go to the supply lockers and put on the straps for a chest-mounted camera.

Of course, he was sleeping again...

I take a seat and peer over at Mer wondering if she was going to get off at the last minute.

If she does or doesn't seemed like something to 'document'. Given her heroic status and all, plus the guys who crush on her for some reason, surely some people back on the surface might have at least a passing interest if this was another ditch and run.

Angles myself in my seat so the chest camera is directed towards her to capture whatever happens while I glance around trying to not make it obvious and switch it on.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 pm

Meredith:

I glance over at Crystal in need of a distraction when I hear the ship's engines start up and feel the vessel move into position for take off.

"Looks like I am here to stay."

I tease at my own expense.

Trying to make small talk with Crystal was hard. She intimidated me a bit.

"I like your tattoos."

I say in reference to her arms.

"Are you planning on getting them all colored?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 2:23 pm

Crystal:

I look over at Mer and raise an eyebrow at her self-deprecating joke. "Perhaps... Unless there's escape pods.." I smile trying to also make light of such a heavy thing. "Then all bets are off."

"Oh. Thanks."

I peer down at my arms and raise a sleeve.

"Not all but yeah, at least a little bit." I point to an area on my upper arm. "Like filling here with red." Moves my finger around and lifts up my other sleeves to show more spots. "And maybe a little smidge of blue and green in some areas. Just to make them pop and add some interesting visuals."

I look back at her.

"I only ever saw my family with black tattoos. So I'm curious if going in and out of tiger form will wear out the colors faster or affect my tiger look in any way."

"What about you? Thinking of getting anything?..." I smirk conspiratorially. "Or maybe you have some hidden away already?" Eyes scan over her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:53 pm

Meredith:

"Don't give me any ideas.."

I sigh in response to Crystal's tease about the escape pods.

I would not put such a move passed me..

Crystal then tells me of her future plans regarding her tattoos and I smile a little wondering if there was any significance to her color choices.

"That would be pretty wild if they did.."

I think of her beast form with the added color trying to imagine it.

"Hopefully the color holds up, it would be a real shame if it didn't."

I conclude as Crystal asks me if I had any myself.

"I'm afraid not."

I tilt my head at her perusal.

"I have a hard time committing to one. My roommate on the other hand has quite a few, most of my knowledge on the subject comes from her."

I think of Russia's woodland theme on her back and pause for a moment before tuning back into our scene.

"Is there a certain artist that inspires you or do you create your own designs?"
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:33 pm

Lasha:

I almost miss the ship to try to drag Juillet aboard in time. She just had to pass out at a time like this.

"If you're faking it to get CPR he isn't even here." I whine under my breath oh so annoyed.

I breath in more of my plants to weaken me before someone sees how I lefted her like she was just a sack of flour. 

I feel sleepy and lean back nervously looking around.

(Leitha): "Yeah and if you want Fritz to do it Crystal's going to eat you.. so.."

Bad timing for my sister, there he was.  Passing the halls arms full of sanitizing gel.

(Fritz): "Do what now?" He was very busy obsessing over little details of the sickbay worried about contamination threats as we were going back to a ...very germy place.

"Nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue20/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:55 pm

Juliet:

I see darkness for a bit. When I open my eyes I find myself in a whole new place, which is just weird.

It would be more concerning if Lasha, Leitha, and Fritz weren't here. So I take comfort in that at least.

Slowly looks around confused.

"Where... are we?..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:16 pm

Crystal:

I listen curious and nod in understanding of her dilemma. "We only have so much skin and we gotta make the best of it." I wink.

"My own..." I tilt my head thoughtfully. "I've never really understood displaying other people's art. Each time someone else sees it then you'll have to be like oh I didn't make that. This person did."

I shrug.

"Maybe I'm just odd like that since I like to create my own things. Like writing or taking photos. Which I suppose, in a way, one might assume is displaying other people's work and stories through pictures and words. But I put the pieces together and create the narrative and new perspective."

I lift my fingers up on both hands gesturing a field of vision off the the side. 

"Or find just the right moment and angle that seems right to me."

I look back to Mer.

"You'll find your inspiration and creativity. What speaks to you." I nod affirmingly.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 2:03 pm

Meredith:

Crystal's words took me to an unexpected dark place.

So.. much skin...

I snap myself out of it and force a smile.

"No one knows you better than yourself."

I say in response to her using her own artwork over another's.

I often wondered about Crystal's narratives. What sort of meaning she found in other people's mundane lives, if any.

I let out a small laugh in response to her encouragement.

"Perhaps if I am lucky, some of your talent will wear off on me too."

I tease before looking out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 11:39 am

Crystal:

I grin jokingly.

"Wouldn't be the worst thing, would it?"

A media influencer influencing things positively. As it should be.

Well that and news.

"Though I'm sure you're doing something right and have all sorts of more helpful talents. City hero and all..."

Des twitches in his sleep, getting bad vampire vibe vision dreams of Ettie's new car and then in the mirror maze.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:43 pm

Meredith:

"No.. I suppose it wouldn't."

I tease her back.

Crystal mentions my other talents and I shake my head not fully understanding them myself.

Apparently I inspire.. a trait passed down from my father no doubt, before the madness...

I think of my research contributions to the last real mission I was on but really, anyone could have done that.

It was a bit puzzling how I got labeled in such a way next to extraordinary beings such as Beolan and Desmond.

Even so, I was still happy to help out where I could.

"I guess so.."

I tilt my head at Crystal in thought before noticing Desmond twitching in his sleep.

I change the subject.

"Forgive me if this sounds intrusive, but you and Fritz are a really cute couple."

I complement.

"How did you two meet again?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 4:41 pm

Crystal:

I smile. "Thanks." I wink. "I think so too."

My mood lights up brighter. I always do love telling stories.

I hum at the memory and tilt my head.

"We met during my first dissection class with Dr. Morgain... In my culture, we don't waste bodies. We skinned them for clothes, wore their fangs and bones as trophies or memmorance, ate them for food. That sort of thing. So I figured we were going eat the cadavars once we were done observing them... As you can imagine me eating a liver didn't go over well..."

And once I've started theirs no stopping the story. Let alone to consider Mer.

Flicks hand nonchalant.

"I got off on a warning and all since I was new but I think I freaked out all the other kids so they started avoiding me thinking I'd snap at any moment and eat them. Everyone except Fritz. It turned out that the organ I ate was from some crazy person that was going to eat him and his family... So, I guess me eating him was poetic justice." Shrugs. "Or cool?"

I smile.

"All I know is it showed me how weak and lame the rest of those others were. Fritz was better and stronger than them. It could have backfired and made things even worse given what those crazies would have done to him but no. Fritz was smarter and tougher than that."

Glances away curious if he was around or still prepping everything.

"I admire him."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 5:04 pm

Meredith:

*Throws up at the end of Crystal's story, just in time for Bash to enter the scene.*
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue12/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:15 pm

Fritz:

I look over at Juliet breaking my intense work concentration with questions.

"Your here to represent the center with the scenario possibilities of how you would assess a potentional dangerous person coming aboard." 

(Leitha): "Yeah you know we're going to pick up another freak who needs to be detained, you wont even have to use the simulation room, its going to happen it always does."

(Lasha): "Don't scare her."
She whispers.

Its true though, imagine what sort of underbelly scavenger is lurking around the NEO

*The mission beep came when Juliet was passed out, reads.

Prepare a fullproof plan to hold a DANGEROUS stranger encountered via mission.  May use simulation room for possible ways to control subject.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Long Remember The King Left_bar_bleue20/100[2258] Long Remember The King Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:58 pm

Juliet:

Fritz was so smart. I don't know how he has the time to know everyone's duties and have a beautiful girlfriend at the same time. It was maddeningly hard. Even from a distance of admiration.

I look at the girls warily and look at my communicator.

'DANGEROUS stranger encountered'

Gods why was everything and everyone so hot??

Waves hand fanning myself and takes a deep breath.

"Okay. Okay..." Fans with both hands now because it's more then just being hot. "I wont... I wont panic. I can do this..."

Nods briefly to self trying to convince myself and really believe it.

It lasts all of 2 seconds.

Looks to the girls.

"OMS! I totally can't! How am I gonna do this!?"

Holds my head near my antennas hella concerned since I know if I mess up it'll be bad in real life!

"I know I have an active imagination but holy vampire sparkles!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:46 pm

Blythe:

It would be SO nice to get the core from the old satellite of NEONetworks's commutations grid. 

I discuss this with those in the field for a bit hoping this trip is beneficial then just nostalgic. Thankfully we moved SO fast the Soren graphics artwork cape blew off. I wonder WHERE in the world it went.

I think of the possibilities, such as a underdeveloped world seeing that blanket on down from the stars and worshiping his face like a god.  

I sigh missing Sorin, very very much. He could always make me smile and nothing has been ok since his death.

I should be 'mentoring' Meredith speaking off the mission. 

I go off to find her only to see Bashy get projectile vomited on by Meredith.

(Sebastian): "HEY!" The hot surprise makes him loose it a moment before seeing who did it he turned around awkwardly. Mumbling about changing. 

"WAKE UP."

I scream at Desmond, it should have been him Wink

"Crystal what did you say to her? Too much information?" 

I kinda want to know..

I take Sebastian's notes and wipe off some ick from it, I skip a page that is just TOO far gone in puke.

"Desmond and Meredith, the dream team going down below to a little asteroid belt where some  travelers are located. They have witnessed activity from the Neo, they are primitives, Meradeith will make first contact' ...err Desmond's hostilities are.."

Thats the page that is gone. Im not going to clean it to find out.

"a mystery. A test. Something is dangerous down there... and you will find out one way or another."

I act like its apart of the program. Sure.

"Crystal you were supposed to go with dream team for photos but I cant risk more puking. You go with Bash and take pictures of the Neoplanet's dead core. Suit up! We are splitting up in 5."
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 9:08 pm

[2258] Long Remember The King 01e75420e4f4aea97f59c8d1655b26d7652c595e
The battle armor down
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 9:12 pm

Crystal:

I look back.

Darn it! I missed it!

At least the camera was recording in her direction...

Grimaces at the smell. My poor tiger senses...

Desmond jerks up and falls off the cabinet. He didn't land on his feet. He pushes himself up and looks around wildly.

(Desmond): (("I'm up!"))

He takes in the scene and wonders if Mer got an upset tummy from being on the ship.

I look to Blythe.

"I was only telling her of the good old days when we'd use all the bits of the body... At least some people still do that around here. All the trophies in Snarel town."

Still not exactly the same though...

I grimace at the puke page glad I didn't have to touch it.

She tells us to suit up and I get up and give her a casual two-fingered salute and head to the lockers.

Desmond shifts back and gets his clothes back on. He hesitantly approaches Mer, making sure to avoid the puke splash and drip zone. He doesn't want to get puked on next, but maybe Bash already got the full contents of her stomach.

(Desmond): "Can I get you anything?... Maybe... The med lab will have mouthwash so you can get the taste out? Or.. Stuff to bring you to a calm serenity and restore your energies?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 9:21 pm

Meredith:

Ugh.. that was embarrassing..

I try to keep from spewing again at Crystal's very triggering words.

Blythe gives us instructions on how next to proceed and I get up to go clean up the mess.

"Mouthwash would be perfect, thank you."

I accept Desmond's offer before wandering off to go find a mop bucket.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 10:42 pm

Desmond:

I nod and gave a tentative smile hoping to be reassuring.

I use my advanced guidemaster hunter pin badge. It unfurls to the white silver and hinted gold-hued armor of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.

I wander off to see if I can get some mouthwash. I glance at some girls and Fritz, taking in their mixed vibes before looking around the room.

The one girl who was seemingly freaking out just before I entered takes a deep breath and peers over me and the silver armor.

I reach over a counter after I spot a bottle and some cups.

"Gonna take some of this..." I hold up the bottle awkwardly.

I pour some mouthwash into a cup and pick it up, then look back at the group.

"Uh... May your day and future get better.. and brighter..."

I give a little nod, then leave to bring the cup to Meri.

I peer at her and the mop bucket. It makes me think of all the messes the orphans can get into.

"Sorry about Crystal... Some people are... inconsiderate... Like weeds in gardens..." I say getting a mental visual of a weed's roots absorbing all the nutrients from a flower garden.

Offers the cup. "I hope you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 11:58 pm

Meredith:

"No need to apologize."

I sigh while mopping up the mess.

"People can't be expected to tip toe around me forever."

I take the cup from him.

"Thank you."

I smile before washing out my mouth and wandering into a side room to dispose of the liquid.

Sometimes it felt like I was never going to get over this..

I run a hand through my hair and close my eyes for a moment before returning to Desmond.

"Ready?"

I look at his amour for a moment before applying the same technique for my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Long Remember The King   [2258] Long Remember The King Empty

Back to top Go down

[2258] Long Remember The King
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next