Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2258] Right of Passage

Go down 
+4
Penny La'Beau
Joseph Sharpton
Rukbat Xern
Ettimay Sulez
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

[2258] Right of Passage Empty
PostSubject: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 5:42 pm

**  Ettie is 16, its Halloween her birthday. Morgain saved her car from the dreaded day all hell broke loose in the village and Neoplanet. No one thought about it anymore. Morgain also  the car deed and the photos of Orion posing like a slut. Ettie doesn't remember Crystal giving her the Dear John letter at all since she was so young and it happened before the trauma of the village destruction happened. She last put it in one her dad's cowboy hats in the backseat.

Ettie:

I hold onto Dad feeling overwhelmed, the city here was beautiful but almost like putting yourself under glass itself. You couldn't see the sky anymore. But there was so much more light. Our town had pieces of the crystal too but not as much as this

(Carry): "What do you think Ettimay? How does being here make you feel?" He looked at me almost as observant as one of mom and his experiments back home  I was a bit intimated to answer now. 

"I..its...alot." I admit. 

(Carry): "Well let me know if its too much..." He said much more causal again. I was whole heartedly distracted now from the moment by all the marvelous things we were passing by on the way to the castle ....that was even more glorious. 

Outside was the pink hover car I only faintly recall. 

(Carry): "You kept that junkpile?"

(Morgain): "Happy Birthday Ettie."

I touch it more overwhelmed now. What was I going to do with this?

"Th..anks."

(Morgain): "Does she know how to drive?"

(Carry): "No of course not, we have horses on the ranch?"

(Morgain): "And what happens when you have to eat your horses Constantine?"

I squeak thinking of my pony. Stardancer. I would NEVER.

(Carry): "Ettie dont listen to him, we are not going to eat our horses.."

I nervously give him the cowboy hat left in the back trying to keep busy cleaning. I really did not enjoy this gift! I rather see the castle. 

Daddy makes the King's guard give me lessens since he and Uncle Morgain need to go inside now.

(Tully): "Hi Ettie..." He looked annoyed with me. Yet again.  I dont know why he doesnt like me...

(Morgain thinking to Tully): ((If you loose her you will wake up in the night paralyzed completely, have your organs melted into pulp before my friend here sucks you dry. You will be left shriveled in the sun still alive...))

"Ha h..i T...t..tully..."

He doesn't give me eye contact and goes to sit in the pink car's driver seat.  Morgain gives me the key with a hug before leaving.

(Carry): "I'll be right up there..watching.." He gestures to a colorful window I dont think  I can see through but I guess if your in there you can look out.

All the Guilds were in domed buildings around the castle so the Masters could be in contact with the court and king at all times on the grounds.  I feel better hes not going to be far at all even if hes busy doing something important  for the king.

I look back at them one more time nervously before joining Tully and Anja in the car. I give Tully the key.

(Tully): "This thing smells like a hearse..." 

(Anja): "Shut uppp Tulls! Shhh" My eyes go big leaning away from them as they fought. She kicked him out and took his seat.

(Anja): "No dont listen to him, boys right?.... its ok Ettie...we can practice on that field. No one is having a game there today." 

She takes over because Tully said he could not breath in the stinky car. He was right but I was to shy to say it outloud. It smelt like..death and blood.

*tries not to GO BACK in my mind to before*

Anja didnt have advanced senses, she was a neeb. I kinda zone out when she shows me how to start and stop.

She gets up and out and wants me to try in the drivers seat.

Noooo mmmmm

I inwardly cringe and try to remember what she showed me but the steering wheel with pink puffy fluff was just full of VAMPIRE STINK.

*has bad flashback, pushes the gas and hits a unlucky apprentice crossing  - Echo Sharpton *
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue80/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 6:09 pm

Echo:

I get the smackdown by a pink.. thing.

How embarrassing..

*Rubs head and waves hand to let the driver know I will live.. I guess.*

.....Waaiittt...

I turn back excitedly and run over to HER side of the car.

"I know you!"

I never know anyone..

*Sniffs her because that is normal when you live with vampires.*

"Ettie?"

I take a stab at her name.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 7:43 pm

Ettie:

I HIT  SOMEONE!!

"Ohmydaneohmydaneohmy-"

(Tully): "Haha hes ok see hes waving!!" He gets out to make sure worried and KNOWING the elders saw everything in the window.

He gets up pretty fast and runs over to my side of the car.

eeeeeep

*tries to hide behind Anja but he sniffs me anyway*

(Anja): "Hey! I know I'm a minority here but carnivores really should ask first.." 
She slaps the top of his head gently because hes a child..

"Uh....y..yes..?"

How does he know me?  No one know me.

I haven't even been to court... 

I realize he does look familiar and not from the ranch or Neoplanet.

Before...

I gulp hard looking at him. He had a R name..... rrr-bat...

"Ru-" I stop myself if he had a R name then he was.... royal. 

I had to get out of the stinky car that only reminded me of the place more.

(Anja): "Ettie?"

(Tully): "Just let em talk  Angie its none of our biz.." He complains hating being here at all. 

"Y.yeah... I...remember you... "
I try to think of something positive to say.

"Y...your ..mum ..was..n..nn..nice.."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue80/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 7:58 pm

Echo:

I get scolded.

Apparently my manners were lacking?

Ettie recognizes me and almost says my former name out loud.

Uh-oh..

She stops herself then mentions my mother and i grow a bit quiet st that as my last memories of her were quite traumatic.

I snap myself out of it.

"Yes, she was."

I grin.

"You were nice too, until you hit me with your car."

I tease.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:58 pm

Ettie:

"S..sorry.."

I smile just a little at his joke.

It was nice to see him...alive... anyway. I mean... he was just a kid so the idea of him dying with all the old ones wasnt very nice. 

"Wh..ats ...your..name?" I ask to know what to call him.

I realize something that I did not know when we wer'e growing up.

I would have liked to mind speak but Dad says I need to keep my mind blocked at all times to everything.

And telling him we were related was... weird now. Because we didnt know we were. And Ragweed liked me.

"W..hat about..Weed?" I say thinking that was fine to say since it didnt start with R. 

If he is here I am NEVER coming back to this place again.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:58 pm

Echo:

I tilt my head at her question.

"You can call me Echo."

I would have explained further but I felt her mind was blocked.

She then asks about Weed.

I could only assume she meant my father.

"He is around."

I shrug before glancing back at her ride.

"Cool ride."

I ammore of a bike guy myself..

I lean over her to get a better look at the car.

It smelt like vampire.

Gross...

I snicker and pull back.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue90/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:56 pm

Joseph:

There was some terrorist attack /  water poisoning something, something bah blah whatever Bash wanted now.

I need to do tell Klaus about since he could not make the meeting but it effected us because of the sewer system and Bash wanted to warn him. I had to ditch the meeting because PENNY. OUTSIDE. BY MY SON.

"Noo I don't want you to see him! You will eat him!!"

(Penny): "Noo I wont I swear! Please let me see him! Please!"

While we are fighting in the empty field Echo gets hit by a pink car. MY pink car. Well myself and Klaus's car. 

I keep Penny held down to the wall, her protests going unheard. I just stare not even thinking about Echo but HER.

.............Ettie was all grown up..............

You know with how insane everything was  back home one could never know what was true. I really had my doubts about the whole thing.

But seeing her now...changed everything..... 

After staring unblinkingly at the two of them as they talk like a real creep. 

I finely let go, and command Penny.
"Dont talk." before I go over there.

(Ettie): "Oh...h...ow..n..nice..ff...or y..your brother  *Cringes at the news*
"A...nd your...father..is here.too??."
She squeaks and hides behind him when she sees me.

"So you remember me..now why do you have my car?"

It  still stinks too. 

This feels like really bad bait.....

I look between the two of them and the car.

(Ettie):" It..was ..a raf...el..prize." She finely answers. 

"Oh?"

(Anja): "Sharpton you cant just walk around like you own the pla-"

(Tully): "Yeah he can..yeah he can.."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 12:28 am

Echo:

Dad comes in and there was alot of strange energy in their air.

*Blinks.*

"Nice pink car dad."

I say it as it is.

While looking behind me at Ettie.

She looked scared.

Why was that I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 1:05 am

Ettimay:

..I have come to realize every 'birthday' seems  worst and worst no matter what,where or how... I wonder what would happen if I stay inside my room one year. 

Raginbar Jr was sooo scary...
even more so then Ragweed. 

"D...o you ...want the..car b..bback?" I ask. Not sure I ever want it now anyway....

(Joseph): "No that's all right I don't think it suits me anymore ..right Echo?" He comments back to his comment about the car while getting back in front of me.  Before leaning down to look at me  seriously. "Are you coming to court?"

I shake my head and look down.

(Joseph): "What a shame, wouldn't it be night to catch up on old times...of course I missed quite a lot of that didnt I. so how close were you two?" He asks his son.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 1:43 am

Echo:

Father acknowledges the car no longer held any interest..

Seems that Ettie did though.

I peered off to the side until I am directly addressed.

"Uhm.."

I take a moment to think.

"We were acquainted. She liked mom more though."

I include particularly as a tease.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue90/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 9:46 am

Joseph:

I don't really believe Echo, when your locked in the safehouse the slaves were more then aquatinteces.
I guess I could compel him later for more information on what shes capable of. 

I was too young and angry at the time to consider her a threat. I need to know if she has any sway over him. 

"Yes your mother was always so good with children."

I comment dryly.

Something starts blowing from from up high.
I grab one and another falls over on Echo.

....the pictures Crystal took.

I was very high right now but the oldpanic starts to seep in. This was obviously a set up and I failed it. 

Why do I ever leave Klaus's side Wink

(Tully): "Sharpton's a model.." He mocks looking at shirtless picture. (in a completely straight manner) 

"I had to do alot of uncomfortable things to have the wealth and means I do today. Maybe one day you'll understand Mr. Tully." 

I shurg Tully off.

"Speaking of. I'm SO glad this isn't awkward anymore Ettie, I'm sure we'll all be fiends."  I say backing away from being so CLOSE and take Echo's hand.

"Lets go son...Miss La'Beau wanted to treat us to lunch. Right sweetie? You can talk..you know.." I try to look 'normal' with Penny and move very fast away from the scene like I didnt just make a complete mess of it all.

(Ettie): "Bb..bye..."

((They are ALL completely on to us Rukkbat. THEY KNOW. We need to beyond reproach, this was a warning!))
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 1:22 pm

Echo:

Dad did not look like he believed me.

Was I really so obvious?

I catch sight of the photograph and snort.

Well that's embarrassing..for him.

*Grins.*

Dad explains himself before taking me by the hand like a small child.

That was embarrassing for me Sad

He gives me a warning and I glare at him not knowing what I did wrong.

I was so suppressed, a part of me just wanted to snap and run away..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 3:14 pm

Joseph:

I try to calm down sensing Echo's confusion but honesty I don't know why  I didn't get a sniper shot to the head yet. 

((I'll explain everything ok.....you didn't do anything wrong.)) I say much more desperately as I sit down at the bench of some food truck vendor. 

(Penny): "Echo can I get you something for lunch?"

((Get us something too!)) I snap at her for not knowing that I'm not going to sit here and pretend I cant EAT. 

It doesn't matter they know. They know. 

I look downward trying not to snap. 

"Look Echo.... I'm sorry about all that.  There's alot you don't understand about back home. You were too young.....and the bunker was all you knew.."

((Before… you were born our family was into the dark arts and there was many..reasons why we were confided to the station and banished from the rest of the world. My father..your grandfather is not the same man you know..he lost his connection to the Dark Lord without his sister, Raluca. So none of us were allowed anymore to follow that path either. But in that short time they had power together and me and your mother had trouble keeping our offspring alive. He blamed Raluca for it. He blamed your mother for it..))

Of course it wasnt my fault..

I rub my temples considering it was mine now.

((I was not looking the best heir and it looked like my aunt was making me sick, so I think she tried to one up me and father both by bringing back my dead older sister who would disqualify me in succession. Of course father blundered it somehow , Ettie is a poor attempt at it but ...still quite possibly my sister.  Making her the family slave just was a way to not deal with it all. ))

'Mmmmhsss."
I nearly hiss when the food gets here and eat a fry just for looks. 

((And if the Starker followers have her ...it has to be a trap of some kind ...someone set that up. The car, the photos.. everything..you know))

"I just want to keep you safe...if they get you ..everything will be in vain. Your mother, your siblings , all the sacrifice.. you have to live..."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 10:24 am

Echo:

I look down taking this conversation as "I could not see Ettie again."

It was a shame because it seemed like she was the only other person I knew out here in this strange place.

I look at the food then back at the woman who brought it.

"Thank you."

I respond remembering my manners as father "eats" something.

"I will be safe."

I promise him.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue50/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 4:45 pm

Penny:

I look at Joe pretty worried about that girl. I never saw him look like that ever to anyone or thing. 
There was something seriously wrong but he was being secretive now with me and only told his son something privately. 

"Echo its so good to see you. I missed you.."
I try not too sound too desperate or anything Joseph will mistake and lock me down a well again ...

I hold back a twitch just thinking about it. 

"Have things been... well for you?" I dare to ask. 

I look over at Joseph afraid. He was staring pretty intensely at his hotdog ;o
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Echo:

I look at Penny uncertain.

*Nods at her a little shyly.*

I was still uncertain of her dynamic with my father so I played it safe.

"Where were you?"

I question her in response.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 1:39 pm

Joseph:

I just stare at the hotdog waiting to hear her response. 

The scent of her fear of how I would respond to what she said the looks back at me to check my expression reminded me of my father and auntie. I felt even more deeply uncomfortable with our situation but I couldn't bring myself to be sweeter, I only wanted to hurt her.

(Penny): "I got sick, so your father found a lovely place for me to stay, there was even a nice water view.."
I was impressed she made the well sound that good.

"Theres water view everywhere pet."

I realize something a little too late as multiple explosions on the water way bridge.. 

shit I forgot about the whole reason I came out here...

The whole terrorist attack thing

(Penny): "Oh my goodness..."

I get up with a sigh. 

((Klaus! Hybrid right activists are trying to flood, the city do you have any room in the cellar!?))

"Daddy has to go help save the city..."

I tell Echo rustling up his hair as I got up. I would take him underground but Im not quite sure about the water problems. 

"I will allow you to babysit him again...

((If there is ONE bite on him-))

(Penny): ((I promise!!)) 

I flash away to find Klaus with a hotdog hanging out of my mouth still. Wink

(Penny): "Hey Echo did your Dad say you couldn't see that girl again? Well I bet he didn't say I couldnt take you to see her...it could be our little secret...."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 8:37 pm

Echo:

I tilt my head at her.

That was really nice of dad to do that.

Loud noises sound all around us and I cover my ears in response.

Are we being attacked?!

I stop covering my ears when dad leaves me alone with Penny.

.................why does he always leave me?

*Stares back at Penny wide eyed.*

She says we can go back and see Ettie again.

I lighten up because she was pretty.

"Ok!"

Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue50/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:26 pm

Penny:

Echo agrees to go find the girl his father was so captivated with.

I have a feeling I was going to get the well again but it was worth the risk to help the poor thing..

That's what I tell myself anyway.

"Alright let us go!" I take his hand and we walk back across the academy grounds.

The pink car was gone but its stink could be easily tracked.

"How good are you practicing with the Tracking Guild Echo? Do you think you can pick up the car or the girl?"

She did smell very good..

I try not to go there.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 1:35 pm

Echo:

"Uhm maybe?"

I pop out my wings even though I am not supposed to and start flying up high to find that pink thing.

*Sees it a ways off and squeaks excitedly.*

"I found it!"

I exclaim before zooming off after the car and crashing on top of it not too gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 11:04 pm

Penny:

Joseph is going to kill me....

I speed after him loosing YET ANOTHER hat and cringe when Echo hits the car.

"Ohhh very good tracking but we definitely need to work on the landing."

It was parked at least this time.
I hear and sense many small children running about wild in Autumn Fairground that was set up by the park.

*twitches*

A pegasus driven wagon full of haylofts passes by and a loud screaming missing tooth little blonde girl throws a pumpkin at Echo and hits the pink car. I believe she called him a 'pigeon freak'.
*Echo met Olga first*

"That was very rude.."

I apologize to him and peer into the crowds with candy and pumpkins looking for that girl

*distracted / overwhelmed*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 12:19 pm

Echo:

I yelp when a very aggressive female attacks me with a pumpkin.

I pick it up and throw it back at her.

Penny catches up and was missing her hat.

Awe..

*Glances over in the direction she was looking wondering if she saw something I did not.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 7:04 pm

Ettimay:

I follow my little brother out of the bouncy house trying not to trip over my tail. It was very loud and big here, it was overwhelming.

How I longed to go back to the ranch...

(Ezra): "Lets get icecream! I'll get it for you, STAY right here."

He proclaimed seriously, after my driving lessen hit and run. I did not feel like being any bolder.
I watch Dad with Fritz near by talking about whatever brought us out here in the first place. Castle business.

My fellow nurse troop took it the wrong way. I let out a squeak as the most abrasive one touched my shoulders playfully.

(Fretta): "See even Ettie knows our only male nurse is the finest man in Danedom, I mean ONLY after the King but hes..the king.."

(Leitha): "It's true... how are we going to get any work done with ..that.."

(Lasha):  *giggles crazily at her sister*

"Well.."
I look away from him and was SO thankful Ezra came back and shoves a cup of icecream at me to interrupt such a awkward conversation.

Morgian found girls from all over and recruited them into the fold. I found most of them intimidatingly.

(Ezra): "Birthday cake! Candycorn for me!"

"T..t.thank you!" I hug him in a giggle as he tries to pull away embarrassed.

I see another event staring. It was a scary laboratory set up. 'Escape the Overlord's lab!'

Ezra wanted to go and yells at Dad asking, the girls were exited about the possibility of Fritz going in there and being so brave for them all.  

I stare at Blythe trying to give the soldiers acting out the event 'tips'.

(Blythe): "You call this scary..have you ever been to his lab?"

She playfully scolds a solider wearing a orc mask.

Last edited by Ettimay Sulez on Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 7:08 pm

Penny:

I see her at last by the bouncy house. SUCH a child. She must be warned of Joseph's ill intent!!

"There she is."

I point out once Echo looks the way I was looking.

She had quite alot of youths around her though and the father too.

Luckily there seemed to be a 'haunted house' going on. Or whatever was the alien version. This certainly was not a human day of the dead.

"Do you want to 'escape the overlord's lab'?" I ask him. Finding the actress they picked to play Blythe not believable at all.

*it is Blythe*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:06 pm

Echo:

Penny asks if I wanted to escape the Overlord's lab.

"Not really no?"

I frown not understanding that this was an activity the locals here did for fun.

I see Ettimay a ways off with some other kids and suddenly feel quite shy.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 11:38 pm

Penny:

I did not blame Echo for not wanting to find amusement in 'the Overlord's Lab' .

"It certainly would not be proper for humans to make light of..."

I nearly cringe but loose sight of the girl again. I see her a few moments later running of the inflatable lab.

The poor thing looked terrified and did not look where she was going so she crashed nearly into us.

Thats one way to find her....

(Blythe): "What was that about.. Its not like I'm in costume.."

She took offense to it coming out right after her.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 12:50 am

Young Echo:

Ettimay almost crashes into us and I perk up a bit, seeing that she was alone.

Well.. almost.

*Looks over at Blythe curiously before turning back to Ettimay.*

"Hello again."

I grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 11:14 am

Blythe:

(Carry): "I dont know why, she sees labs all the time.." He excuse his daughter's freak out to me without eye contact as if he was not so uncertain why.

I walk away from him with one more glance Ettie's way.

Ungrateful little...

All the NORMAL children get a nice helping of Jean cake that looked like spaghetti with green goo in the middle.

I really hope this experience makes them all not forget the HORRORS the last century as been...

Bash was supposed to dress like Sorin and 'cut' the cake for birthday girl but the terrorist attack had to be dealt with and that drained him for the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 11:30 am

Ettimay:

I panic 'seeing' all the bloody feathers floating around princess as I tranced out lost in a moment that never happened (yet)

It was probably from too much time around everyone in a city this big. It was getting too me. I try to tell myself to embarrassed to look back at the others.

The princess cant be evil....

I smelt the cake surprise but had no apatite now. I just really wanted to go home..

There was 'Echo' again and the women from earlier. No sign of Orion or Ragweed but in these crowds they could be anywhere.

"H..i.. do you want s..some...cake?" I ask since I dont think he was.. formally invited.

(Ezra): "Ettie dont wander!" He catches up with a plate of noodle cake and stares down Echo despite being much younger.

(Penny): "Awe is this a birthday party?"

I look up at her feeling like that was a que but I was to shy to tell her my age.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 10:32 pm

Echo:

"Sure!"

I look over at the cake with noodles...I think?

I get the stare down from one of Ettie's bossy friends and stare him down right back.

Freak...

Penny mentions that this was a birthday party.

It was?

I look around impressed.

"Whose birthday? Is it yours?"

I ask Ettimay amused.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 9:16 pm

Little Ettie:

I look at Ezra and Rukkbat's looks nervously but as always try to stay, HOPEFUL.

I give him a plate of the autopsy cake. If I didn't live with scientists that would be rather morbid and... similar too..

I try not to think about it. Rukkbat being here didn't help me not think about but at least Orion and Ragweed weren't here either.

"uh, y..yes.." I reply, about my birthday

(Penny): "How old are you, if you dont mind me asking?"

"16.."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:44 pm

Little Echo:

I eye up the cake before tasting it.

Very sweet flavors yet a very strange texture.

I like it!

I grin like a little freak before leaning a bit sideways at Ettie's age.

"16 is a big age, now that you have your own car you can pretty much do anything huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 7:36 pm

Little Ettie:

So much pressure on this age. Honestly I would have rather not Dad tell me things 'im ready to here' or go on 'trips to the city' or 'get a car'.

I try not to tear up. I wanted to go home. I felt bad I felt like this, everyone was trying to make it special. I should be grateful.

"Y..ou think?" I say nervously.

"Wh..ere would you go?.."

I blurt out.

Our lives were so bleak...even his as a royal.. there didnt seem to be ..possibly before.. on the station.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 8:00 pm

Little Echo:

"Hmm parties sound fun."

I smirk.

"You know, the adult kind."

I shamelessly admit in front of Penny.

"You have a boyfriend don't you?"

I question in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:51 pm

Penny:

Echo says something rather uncloth for his age....

Oi this is why a boy NEEDS a mother.

"Echo." I say in a light scold as he precedes to ask the girl about her boyfriend.

(Ettie): "I ...d...dont think we called them.. that ...back..er..h..hhomme." She says with implcations...

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 11:41 pm

Little Echo:

I shrug at them both.

We aren't at home anymore so what does it matter?

This was our new reality wasn't it? Everyone was dead and we just have to deal with that.

I get lost in my own thoughts before snapping out of it and smiling at them in response.

"My apologies.."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 10:46 am

Little Ettie:

I look away awkwardly not even sure Echo knew really what I meant and I probably shouldn't have said it at all. A apart of me wishes I didn't see him or his father at all. Then I wouldn't be thinking bout how it was... before..

*Spaces out a little bit at his apologize, going right out of one ear and out the other as Penny made a further comment on the subject*

(Penelope): "You know I heae those adult parties in the castle are really boring Echo, when yor older your going to wish you were a kid again..things always look funner now... " She teases him

All I could think about was the fact Raginbar Jr was HERE, and nothing felt safe again.
Ezra tries to nudge me out of it concerned but I run away back into the lab blow up.

Blythe wasnt as scary as facing THEM again.

(Penelope): "Terribly shy one isnt she?"
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Little Echo:

"Sure."

I look at Penny not BELIEVING HER as Ettie runs away.

Penny suggests the birthday girl was shy.

*Shrugs*

"Maybe, or perhaps she just wants to play?"

I smirk at the direction she was running to.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 8:51 pm

Joseph:

I watch Echo and Penny for a moment in annoyance they were here at all.

(Penny): "Well it is a funhouse...you didn't change your mind about going in there did you now?"

She asks raising an eyebrow.

I over hear Blythe belittling someone who announced the back up to back up to play Sorin couldn't make it, wounded in the bombing.

My eyes flash with an IDEA to crash the party and get Ettie alone again.

I go unseen and put on the costume of Sorin Wink

It had a big bird face mask and wings, it reminded me more of a hag so Im not sure who designed this and why...

(Blythe): "FINELY! I dont care if you broke your leg, go out there and scare the children!"

I get pushed behind the curtain.

"Ettie I don't think you took me serious."
She backs up into a funhouse style mirror and tries to find me. I was going to compel her to forget but then this could happen AGAIN. She just needs to be scared. More so I then she was..

And wasnt her fear just delectable. I try to control myself.
She whimpered confused bumping into another mirror trying to get away.

"Well here I guess you just miss us then pet, my gift to remind you of old times.."

I put in her hand a sharp object - a bone piece of jewelry that I wasnt able to pawn off all these years like my more advanced pieces. - the bracelet draws just a little blood causing her to panic enough and break the mirrors to skedaddle away.'

Before I can get the sweet sweet blood droplet on my fingers there is a little witness.

(Kid): "Sorins not supposed to be scary!"

I inch closer to Blythe to let her handle it.

(Blythe): "Hes not, what are you doing..."

(Kid 2): "Wheres Boren!!? We want scary!"

(Blythe): "We're not allowed to have him, the King forbid it... but just between you and me I snuck him in.."

She whispers to the unruly children and points out the BLUE punch bowl with googley eyes.

Trashy blonde aquatic urchins start attacking the punch, it gets tossed around chanting 'evil water evil water'.
I take that distraction to flash out of the costume and lick the blood off my hands.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 10:56 am

Little Echo:

I look over at the punch bowl excitement in amusement before noticing someone who looked an awful lot like-

"Dad!"

I nudge Penny to draw her attention to him before making my way over.

"What are you doing here?"

I ask in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 10:23 pm

Joseph:

I put my white gloves back on with a look at annoyance at unsightly children, the water of the punch caused some of their aquatic traits to come out and they were hideinus mutated spikey creatures.

Not pristine mermaids, the kind you would entrap under glass to admire. Like a doll.

Echo distracts me from such thoughts.

"Oh I thought I better make sure no more hybrid activists come here, I have to say its very irresponsible of the King to not cancel the festivals after a bomb threat....I'm surprised your here..."

I side eye Penny taking in her fear with some pleasure for moment before relaxing as if i didnt care.

I got something out of it didnt I?
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 12:15 am

Little Echo:

Dad's answer was a bit boring.

He questions my attendance as well and I shrug a little.

"I was being a bit of a brat and ran away from Penny. She found me though."

I take her hand, playing the roll of the dutiful son, in an attempt to cover for her.

"Let's go home, I'm tired."

I sorta fake a yawn, sorta not, finding this birthday party a bit "beneath me" Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm

Joseph:

I cant say I was convinced Rukkbat ran off or Penny was to blame. Ettie was far to close for comfort either way.

((Whatever your thinking, its much WORST then you could never comprehend!)) I warn Penny to back off Ettie trying to scare her as I lock arms with her. She tightens her grip on Echo.

I smile back at Echo glad to hear he remembered his bedtime for once.

"Yes let us say farewell to the little festivals.."

One last creepy wave.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 12:38 am

Little Echo:

Penny tightens her grip and I cringe a bit nervously wondering if dad really bought my act.

Probably not..

Dad does a wave to the festivities.

I mimic his behavior confused.

(To Penny) ((He's mad isn't he?))

I question before taking lead back home.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 9:09 pm

Penny:

Joey tries to scare me away from finding out whats with the girl. It somewhat worked.... yet somehow made it all the more irritating to find out about her. I lean into his arm lock trying to just enjoy his change of mood while it lasts.

I try not to laugh at Echo's mimic. It was ALOT cuter then his father's wave.

((Not at you...I think he's mad at the girl..)) I reply honestly as the little guy took the lead. 

((Thanks for the save too by the way.)) 

(Joseph): "So Echo whose a funner babysitter Teddy or Penny." 

I snort offended. I will NEVER ever get used to all these alien bears.. ever.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:13 pm

Little Echo:

I raise my eyebrow's when Penny says dad is mad at Ettie.

I wonder why? She seemed harmless?

Penny thanks me for the save and I shrug it off like it wasn't a big deal because, you know, I am pretty cool that way  Cool

Dad asks who my favourite "babysitter" was.

Yuck, I'm not a baby!

I make a face at dad before responding in a way to make him aware of that.

"Penny.. she is a lot prettier."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:21 pm

Joseph:

Echo didn't like the word 'Babysitter' I had a babysitter till my 20s he knows nothing ... 
I just smile at his answer and reply more playfully.

"She is... so you better go to bed." 

*makes out with her once we get there to SCARE him away to SLEEP*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 6:30 pm

Little Echo:

I wrinkle my nose at dad's response.

Ok he wins..

*Runs off straight to bed as soon as we get home.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:07 am

Joseph:

In the morning I try to keep it casual as I wander over to see if Klaus was JELLOUS that I brought a women home but he was mumbling into that vase oblivious... 

damnit.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Personality : Innocent
Home Base : Snarel Town

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage Left_bar_bleue20/100[2258] Right of Passage Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 3:21 am

Zeek:

*Earlier*
*I really needed to give my sister her birthday present. This is Ettimay's 16th birthday and everyone says that's a big important number for some reason. So her gift had to be perfect! Of course, no one could probably beat Morgain giving her that cool pink car...*

*I took time nitpicking to make sure the weaving was tight, wouldn't come apart, that the designs lined up perfectly straight, even, and had finished drying up to the last minute, and that the weights would be enough to not keep things light but still enough to settle and lay down straight. It was a lot to worry over even though the finished product looked so small and simple and she might not even like it...*

*Despite the possibility, I used that moment with Ettie going off to check her car to try to get out all the nitpicking and wariness, and I still arrived at the party late!*

*I looked around but didn't see her (the mirror maze) but what I did see was a bouncy house!*

*Usually just the very act of changing positions, like sitting or standing too fast was enough to mess with my blood pressure, with brief blips of headaches, dizziness, or me needing to rest on the floor for a brief moment until all was right again. But... A bouncy house would be fine, right? I probably just needed to either remain upright in bouncing or remain sitting while bouncing and then I'd be fine right?... It was a big special day...*

*I bob up and down in the bouncy house for a bit then hear the breaking of mirrors. I look over and a moment later see kids attack the punch bowl.*

*I hope big sister didn't want any or got some beforehand, since it's gone now. I think to myself as I stare at the fallen-off punch bowl's googley eyes on the ground. The children changing with the water not registering as anything strange or noteworthy at all.*

*Now*
*I stopped bouncing and went to my jacket. I carefully unwrap it and check on the hidden surprise inside. Relieved that her presents were indeed still there and weren't damaged, I then headed off to catch up with Ettimay.*

"Hey! Happy birthday!"

*I grin at her and hold out two weaved gold and black threaded headbands, one normal for her and one made for her pony. Each had two slightly weighted, little black tassels and a gold upside-down star (inverted pentagrams), since I figured an upright star would make it harder to lay nicely on the forehead, too loose and probably would be annoying and floppy. Also, only one point connected to the headband didn't sound secure.*

"For you and Stardancer."

[2258] Right of Passage 4e484a21e421e71e61c6cfa96a15f20cbc1ca509
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage Empty

Back to top Go down

[2258] Right of Passage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next