Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2258] Right of Passage

Go down 
+4
Penny La'Beau
Joseph Sharpton
Rukbat Xern
Ettimay Sulez
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Ettimay:

I keep looking at my hand panicking at the blood, but it healed so quickly since it was just a prick.
I gulp almost choking on air as I start to remember things.

The bone tricket ..Raginbar Jr put in my hand was almost betrixing to look at and remember the vampires and the bones...and bloood. 
I put it in my dufflebag finely breathing now that I cant see it. I was too scared to throw it away for someone to find it and too scared to tell Dad.

I slowly walk in a daze lost in thoughts when Zeek surprises me.

"Zeek!" I felt bad I should have not left the others, this city was so big and scary.  I didnt want Raginbar JR to hurt him or take him away like the other Raginbar did before. It would be ALL my fault if he did!

But he had a gift for me and all thoughts of the Xerns seem to slip away because I really dont want to think about them. It was a gift for me AND Stardancer that was so sweet. I bet Stardancer and all the other animals on the ranch miss us. 

"ohh its..b..bbeauti..ful! T..t..tank you!" I hug him and twist the golden threads with my hand watching the shimmer of the stars. I smile and shyly admit 

"I ca..ant w..ait to go ..home."
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Personality : Innocent
Home Base : Snarel Town

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 6:40 pm

Zeek:

I hug back smiling, thinking. She really likes it! Yay!

I glanced around the city having zero clue where we were or what any of the places were for, then look back at her. "Yeah... I mean... couldn't we just do these things at home? What so special about it besides the pretty houses?"

I say thinking dad could probably get us a bouncy housey and put up mirrors at home if he wanted. He was very important and all. And why not grow our own pumpkins at the ranch?... Though I wonder if the horses would just eat them... Hmmm...

Sure it has a castle and important people. But they'll never be as important as mom and dad.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:02 am

Ettie:

I dont feel so alone anymore hearing Zeek bring up we could have had my party at home like all those times before..before I was 16..

"N..ext year. Lets..stay home."
I reply and take his hand to find Dad. I wasnt sure how to tell him. It felt ungrateful.

(Carry): "Ready to go home?" 

My eyes widen.

(Carry): "I thought we could bring back a gfit for your mother. Any ideas?" He asks Zeek
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:34 am

Zeek:

Awe, dad always knows what to do. He must have realized that's what sister wanted!

"Umm.."

I look down and sniffle, trying to think hard. But I hadn't really seen anything here besides the pretty houses, punch bowl, and the bouncy house.

"Pumpkins?.. Then she and Ettie can have pumpkin pie!"

And maybe us too... But I don't want to make it seem like that's the reason I suggested pumpkins.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:42 pm

Ettie:

Pumpkin Pie! 

I get excited at the thought of it.

(Carry): "Great idea Zeek. After today's ..visit we all could use that..." *he side glances for Orion KNOWING parasitic vampires might be near him and pumpkins have anti patristic properties.* 

I lead the way over to the selection and try to pick a good one out.
Ezra finely rejoins us too.

(Ezra): "I got a present too!" *holds up Tully's fallen teddy bear keychain*

(Carry): "I think that needs to go to lost in found, sorry." He chuckles.

"Thought that counts."

I pat his head and wink at Zeek.

He defiantly won best present!

Everyone gets to take a pumpkin home and I sure felt tired ..tired enough to even feel comfty sitting in the pink car.

*feels BAD VIBES and freezes up*

Ok not that tired..

I hug the pumpkin and watch Ezra digging in the seats. He pulls out a ..tooth. 

I lean over and start checking them too.

I find a ...purse but its really big..like for a giant.
 (Klaus's manpurse)

It has some holes and needs patches.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 12:46 am

Zeek:

Oo. Peers at the keychain curious.

I smile at Ettimay's wink. I got second place for best gift, sure now. I think, until I actually experience the horrors of the pink car firsthand. First the SMELL and then the TEETH.

I dig out a couple of teeth as well and peer at them in my palm.

.... They didn't look like baby teeth....

"Daaadddd..." I whine concerned, eyes wide as I warily wonder if the all-encompassing stench and teeth were from chopped-up corpse parts hidden in the seats or trunk.

Poor Ettie! Hopefully, whoever owned this thing before her wont chop up her next to get it back!
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:22 am

Carry:

Everyone starts digging though the seats finding teeth.

I thought the only thing disturbing was that Dear John Letter. I was wrong.

I wasn't 100% sure of the kind of monster Klaus was he was shedding teeth like a damn shark?  

*HIGH senses give all sort of disturbing visuals to all the smells so I completely MISS my spiritual discernment of Ettie finding a magic book in the bag distracted by all sorts of nastiness that went down here and all the vibes**

"That is...euw yes, you dont HAVE to keep the car Etta."

Morgain really though...something would happen but I felt bad dragging Ettie out here to..test her.. 
she did not deserve having to see Orion again. Ever again. It was cruel.   

(Ettie): "Its...ok. We..c..can wash it?" She piped up nervously.  I wonder if she was just trying to be polite. 

Her thoughts were quite troubled at the moment.

(Ezra): "Paint it too!" He said not a fan of pink..

Unfearingly I do not think a coat of paint could save the dark presence, an abominable frequency resonating off it.  
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 11:13 pm

Zeek:

Looks at Ettie surprized, mesmerized, and impressed. She was so brave to keep it despite the horror.

"A very.. deep clean..."

But even then will there be body parts in the mechanical bits??

All the bleach in Dad and Mom's labs probably wouldn't be enough...
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:36 am

Carry:

The ship holds up till we get back home. I park it quite a bit away. MoFo stops and pokes it with a claw arm SENSING vamp and EVIL vibrations of feeding and murder with his senses. 

Ezra makes a dramatic sucking in breathing air as he exits.

((Honey I'm home...)) I tell her not wanting to interrupt any impertinent work before walking in.

Hears the MUSIC faintly and ignores it. 

((We brought you something..))
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:48 am

Zeek:

I get out thankful the ride is over. Brushes my hands over my back, tushie, and the back of my legs, then lifts up the bottom of my shoes for inspection, to make sure there are no teeth stuck anywhere after sitting in that thing.

I look up at our guardian very concerned that he might get poked, stuck, or pick up something disturbing.

(("Be careful, MoFo."))

Hugs an arm and pets the hairs.

(("It has a whole bunch of scary teeth and who knows what else in there."))

--
(Zorra to Carry): (("How'd everything go?")) and (("Aww.. Hmm... Did the kids draw something?")) She asks trying to guess.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:57 am

Carry:

((Alright, Ettie didnt turn into a hag or anything..)) I say causally. Morgain and his 'tests'.

I yawn letting myself de tense a little finely from all the darkness shrouding Mosaic. 

It was good to be home.

((Pumpkin Pie. Well I have to make it first...))

I turn around hearing a thump to see Mogo sitting on the car. Trying to subdue it I suppose.

(Ettie): "L.e..ts.. go wash the pumpkins.." She tries to help with the process.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:32 am

Zeek:

"Eeek!"

Jumps back and watches horrified.

(Zorra): (("Ooo.")) She comes out of the lab and gives Carry a kiss and Ettie a hug, relieved she was fine.

I'm still outside just staring at MoFo.

I hope the scent doesn't cling onto us...

Well... MoFo... Seems okay?..

(("Wh-what do you think?... Is it... Getting less... 'vibey'?"))

I question MoFo, steping back to him and the car, now less frightened and more curious.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:58 am

Ettie:

I hug mom with my free hand from the pumpkin not wanting to get her dirty.

I already felt dirty enough in that..s..hip.

Dad presses his forehead to hers affectionately and I was so glad to be home.  

(Dad): "We missed you, right Etta."

I nod with a smile. Then look out the window.

Mofo sits on it and Zeek worries about him.

(Mofo): (( Its going to need a exorcistim... )) He replies licking his mandibles.

(Ezra): "Oooo can a spider do that?" He looks at Zeek excited at the thought.

. But I think he meant the hunter slayer priest class...
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 9:13 am

Zeek:

"Um..."

I imagine MoFo substituting holy water for spider venom... Followed by the car breaking down and getting sucked up.

I then imagine MoFo trying to carry and use other priest exorcist stuff with his giant mandibles..

"If might be... difficult... Stuff might have to be made to do that... Like bigger or smaller stuff depending on the spider."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 7:50 pm

Ettie:

Later that evening, after pumpkin pie and family time. 

The weather was very nice at dusk and we went outside to see all the little fireflies. 

Each like little stars. I didn't really like to see them close up though.

I fiddle with the bag a little tiredly as things winded down, still going through it. There was a book but it didn't know what it said. I thought about maybe taking it to the library to find out. 

Some of the other children from town and the ranch wanted to play hide and seek as no one wanted to go in for the night. Since it was my birthday, they made me be IT. But I really didn't want too.

I hear laugher in the crypt and know a few boys went down there so that would be a easy one.

I go deeper and deeper to the back still not finding any one and get worried. I don't see a upturn root and it pulls the already ripped bag that needed a few stitches. Out drops the book that turns a few pages I step on.

But I wasn't really playing attention to it trying to untangle the golden thread Zeek gave me with the funny upside down stars that tangled somehow over the old tomb that read SULEZ (that once Meradith was found it was shoved back down her since she's not dead) and ADDAMS tomb that is furthest back.

I pull at the thread and look at a word that sorta reminded me of latin but not quite.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:17 pm

Adamaous:

I appear in the scene clearly summoned but by who?

I do a quick turn around on the spot assessing the crypt only to find a young adolescent girl before me.

Curious?

*Teleports into a sitting position on the SULEZ tomb in front of her.*

"Surely it was not you who summoned me?"

I take note of the tattered book on the ground and hover it over.

Once I had a proper look at its contents my tone changes.

"Where did you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Ettie:

I look at the very grown man petrified for a long moment, wondering where did he come from?

He certainly was NOT playing the game.

The stranger moves places and I stare up, jaw agap at his boldness to sit on Meradith's grave. 

I was to mesmerized to answer his first question but finely answer the second question nervously.

"itt.. w..was a Birthday.. p..present. S..ssir"
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 10:33 pm

Adamaous:

*Blinks.*

I shut the book, one handed by the spine.

"Oh really? Who gave it to you?"

I assess the stuttering girl, concluding that she was quite harmless.

Yet she still somehow managed to summon me over.

This irritated me very much and as I massage the bridge of my nose another thought occurs.

I slide off the tomb not giving it a second glance before standing directly in front of her.

"How did you do it? How did you cast the spell?"

My stare increases in intensity as I await her ANSWER.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:04 pm

Ettie:

His familiarly with the book confused me, did he..come out of the book?

Where else could he come from?

I step backwards at the stare and intensity of the question. 

So the book was a spell book and I really should have burnt it... 

"I...don't know."
I gulp looking down to escape his eyes. It made me feel so guilty, like I must have did it after all. 

".I..Im..s..ss.rorry." *tears up*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 2:31 pm

Adamaous:

The girl says nothing of significant value.

I run my hand through my annoyingly fragrant hair in exasperation before reminding myself to remain CALM as I try to COLLECT my thoughts.

"Very well, what matters now is the book is back with its rightful owner, but should you try anything like this again, I will not be so generous next time we meet."

And with those parting words, I teleport from her scene.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 5:09 pm

Ettie:

The man says he's the book's owner. Maybe the book is like... the legendary Snowglobe... 
Some portal prison. Its not something I learned from NEO though.. 

Morgain's stories when he first talked to me in the pit. Not something people take as 'real' or scientific. 

The real bad demoness was in Shard's septor stone and that was even SMALLER then a book.

So he could be a dark lord...

I wish I had the strength to ask him more questions, he didn't hurt me but still I was very afraid. There was something about him that seemed dangerous, deadly in his calm state. 

Raginbar taught me how quickly that could turn around on you.

He threatens me and disappears, not even back into the book just..gone.

I almost smell ...Meradith but maybe just seeing her grave behind him made me think of her.

I struggle with if that was a vison or not, usually Im not..afraid during them its more a tranquil state. 

I scent the air confused and move closer where he was picking up some sort of energy I never felt before around the area.

I THINK SO hard trying to SENSE the vibrations the telepathy blocker breaks and I hear everything all at once.

Including the heart in the wall, the kids hiding around and those in the field.

Overwhelmed I rush to my room leaving the bag and other gifts to hide petrified I was going to summon him again. I flip over the bookshelf so they are all crushed under it and hide in the closet pushing a pillow to my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2258] Right of Passage   [2258] Right of Passage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2258] Right of Passage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2