Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2255] Snapshots of Youth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2255] Snapshots of Youth Left_bar_bleue50/100[2255] Snapshots of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

[2255] Snapshots of Youth Empty
PostSubject: [2255] Snapshots of Youth   [2255] Snapshots of Youth EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 17:45

Crystal:

I stare at the words I had written out intently.

This was extremely important... It could change everything! It might strain our friendship or make it into something more...

I pass the paper to Fritz, looking down avoiding his gaze warily but don't even pretend to eat my lunch. I was too nervous to even consider eating.

The paper reads:

Will you ship yourself with me? Circle one.

Yes?     No?     I'll think on it

If Yes... What should we be called:

Friztal, Critz, Bloomwalker, Deathbloom, Deathfield, Fieldwalker, Or something else entirely? Feel free to write your ideas below.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2255] Snapshots of Youth Left_bar_bleue12/100[2255] Snapshots of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2255] Snapshots of Youth   [2255] Snapshots of Youth EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 20:59

Fritz:

I stare at my lunch still trying to figure out if I was a carnivore or not. 

Everything was so confusing now.  

But it was hard on everyone, and we had to press through, the time it has taken to rebuild was quite fascinating, with all the super powers I don't know why I'm surprised. The village really has expanded and is looking great, the hopefulness I've seen from these people amazes me every day even taking the glass pieces of what destroyed their little world and turning it around.

I could hear the pounding and thudding of more construction work around our makeshift cafeteria as more rooms were being added and a castle would even be rose up soon too. There wasn't must green grass as they were still working on it. I preferred times we train on the ships then the half done half built status of the new academy complex.  

What did my old world (if any of them made it) ever offer compared to such a whimsical place as this? The blackmail, bribery, the Brewcastle basement. Still practicing slavery. Humans where just barbarians. Morgain is right. 

Still it was such a shame the few that escaped to live here has died.  I try to take Mr. Westen and Penny's deaths to heart to drive me, but I lacked the passion I had before.

The long long list of check boxes grew everyday and I wasn't sure what Guild I wanted to join if I didn't know myself.

Morgain took interest in me and wouldn't take no for an answer though.  He said if I just pass a few more tests for Search & Rescue I could go on a mission to maybe find some human colonies to help convert and in turn find out maybe what happened to my family. 

The curse should stop the freezing now.. with Ba- er Sebastion So I don't worry every day the place they migrated too has frozen anymore. Maybe with the curse so many of their hard hearts would have thawed and life could be better again.

I careful take a bite out of an apple fry trying to tell myself again I'm not a carnivore.

Crystal passes me a page. She was another reason I did not want to go back even If I do end up seeing my family again.

I read the paper, it looked like another quiz we spent all day doing, because the holographic simulators weren't up yet here so alot of it was old school, almost 19th century old school. 

Is she asking me to court her?

I was surprised I mean she was so powerful, and amazing and I was.. not even a human novelty everyone enjoyed like Mer, I was more a freak then ever... 

*tries to not PAUSE so long to overthink it and make her think I am hesitating because I dont like her back.*

*circles YES quickly*

The next question is harder.

Critz

I skim once over a last name too and honestly never thought how cool all of those sound. Crystals last name just makes it cool either way. I like Mes and Ber I think the culture here likes first name ship names.

*writes below it*

After Morgain's live autopsy do you want to meet at the observation deck? I ask her on a date between our next training classes and then send the paper back.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2255] Snapshots of Youth Left_bar_bleue50/100[2255] Snapshots of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2255] Snapshots of Youth   [2255] Snapshots of Youth EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 21:37

Crystal:

AHHH!! He circled yes! I can't stop smiling! Ahh! I probably look so weird or stupid, but I can't stop. He didn't even just say yes he already asked me out!!!

Thankfully I wasn't shaking at least so I can write:

Sure

I don't leave an exclamation mark thinking that would look desperate or pathetic. Just sure... Sure would seem cool, I think.

He also picked Critz. Critz was the superior choice. I thought so too. Writes 

Definitely the best one.

I look back to yes. My face is starting to hurt from smiling so much.

Okay I didn't want to look lame but I also want to know that this is special.

Doodles stars around yes then gives the paper back.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2255] Snapshots of Youth Left_bar_bleue12/100[2255] Snapshots of Youth Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2255] Snapshots of Youth   [2255] Snapshots of Youth EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 0:32

Fritz:

I look back at the paper and pale.

Oh ok this is happening.

I had no idea what to wear to the da- wait its gonna be the uniform either way.

Ok one thing down. I should also like... get her a gift too. 

That also would be a challenge because I need to stay at the academy grounds. 

Her answer was simple so I think maybe this could also be a joke or maybe shes not that excited and if I let her down I'll get dumped. 

I smile back at her, but try not to look excited either. 

its a date. 

I write and pass it back before the instructor asks us what we're doing. BEFORE I have to READ IT OUTLOUD. The ping sound goes off, next assignment.

((That was close..)) I think.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2255] Snapshots of Youth   [2255] Snapshots of Youth EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 1:27

Crystal:

I read the note, still smiling, and looked back at him. Since I was already smiling, I gave a thumbs up so he knows I read it and hella approved.

I take out my communicator and check it, while I felt my pocket for the gift, making sure it was still there and ready for when it was time. It was hard to pay attention and I had to reread the assignment to make sure it sunk in as my mind raced with thoughts of out 'date'.

I hope he liked the gift I got him. I had to actually give it thought because I doubted a herbivore would approve of a gift of killed prey of one of our weaker class mates.. Though given his medical and scientific leaning, perhaps he'd like to body to use as a learning cadaver... Hmm...

Well, no matter... That was always a possibility for next time...

I was going to court Fritz before he gets snatched away by some girl or some self-sacrificing, well-meaning heroic notion of having to repopulate the humans with Mer... Well, maybe not that much of a self-sacrifice.. Since guys fawn over her for some reason. But the fact still stands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2255] Snapshots of Youth   [2255] Snapshots of Youth Empty

Back to top Go down

[2255] Snapshots of Youth
Page 1 of 1