Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation

Go down 
+5
Princess Blythe
Juliet Robinson
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Rulez
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 5:44 pm

Blythe:

I was still worried about Sebastian walking around but he did seem alot better, but his fever hasn't gone away. He was so hot. That energy was just burning up and hasn't stopped since the resurrection. I wasn't sure he was making .. rational thoughts.

I should REALLY consider if wanting to clone Meradith was really in his character or a bad side effect of the energy. It wasnt a ..bad plan...

"Are you sure we should trust this girl?" 

(Sebastian): "....whats the worst that could happen?" He says rather listlessly with a far off expression. 
So unlike his fit of panranioa.

maybe this is just how he would be without being cursed his whole life...

I try to reason and cant help but want that. 

I hide around the corner watching as the girl comes over with the supplies. 

(Sebastian): "Juillet did all go well?"

He lets her in the bubble shield and no one outside it can see us.

I cross my arms listening for her verdict

Last edited by Princess Blythe on Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm

Juliet:

I am startled when suddenly I see them out of nowhere. When I was outside the bubble.

The Princess is here too! So exciting!

I stumble a bit at first overwhelmed as my heart beats fast. My first spy mission! And I did it!

And now the King gets to know! I get to make him proud!

Looks at him with wide adoring eyes and my ear wings flap excitedly.

"Y-yeah! D-d-doctor Mizzree saw me in the chems room but, but I-I told him it was for the girls all anxious about the k-kidnappings. He totally bought it and told me to take more!"

I hold up the full bag to them.

"A-and no one saw me when I got the other stuff!"

Most were probably too busy trying to handle all the crazies.. I mean patients.. with the center still not back to 100% after the fire burned away some of the treatment rooms... I think all of Jem's spy movies prepared me for it.

I take out my communicator and send them the data.

"You're so smart your highness!" Glances to Blythe and corrects to include her. "Highnesses, th-this is an amazing plan!"

At least from what I can tell just by looking at all the stuff gathered and actually using my Lyratisan mind for once to connect what dots I could.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 pm

The Imposter:

Juillet tells me just what I want to hear. I give 'Mom' a smug look for doubting her.

"Wonderful."

Though it was a little considering how easy that doctor lets our supplies go... never mind!

She even figured out what the plan was.

"..I know? It will really bring hope back to the people don't you think?" 

I eye the data thoughtfully.

"And you wont tell, will you? It will be our little secret after all if she knew she was a clone, that might ..hurt too much for all parties. Do you understand keeping a secret for the greater good?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 pm

Juliet:

My ears continue to flutter as I gaze at him fully enchanted. "Yeah! People are so scared right now. And she just radiates hope and beating the odds so naturally."

The only human... Staying alive all on her own too. It's just such an inspiring tale! I wonder if anyone has written any books with her in mind?... Right! Focus!

My ears stop fluttering and my antenna's droop. "Oh, I hadn't thought of that. So sad," I look down in thought sadly taking that in, and nod, considering it now as a whole reeducation cadet and all. "You're right, it wouldn't do her mentally any good... And.. Others could be irrational about it. She would be the same as the original. She shouldn't be treated by others, or think of herself, any differently."

Same mind, experiences. And our minds are basically just computers, right? It really should it matter. But there will always be people like that because prejudice isn't rational. Except, if it's basic biological facts like carnivores and herbivores. And a clone is biologically the same. That's a fact.

"Yeah, I agree. There's no reason to tell anybody. It would just cause unnecessary pain." I nod thoughtfully.

Such a heavy topic... Which makes sense... The dead human last hope wonder and all.... But on the positive side!... I know I got to help Sebastian! Just knowing that will be enough!

I doubt the girls would believe me anyway. Might think I drank too much from the water cooler or think it was a dream. And if they did it would it just make them jealous?... I wouldn't want that...

I wonder if any of the girls had any secret adventures...

Can't dwell on that now. Not when Sebastian is so close and captivating. Keeping my attention.

I gaze back up at him fondly.

"You're so thoughtful to have thought all this out. Looking out for her and everyone."

I manage to stop myself from also telling him that we're really lucky to have him as King. Given his dad had to die for that to happen might dim the compliment and I don't want to hurt Sebastian with thoughts like that.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:35 pm

The Imposter:

I just smile at Juillet and her many praises. Her mind was quite a interesting place wasn't it, but I knew for certain that I had her loyalty. So many were quite dazed but it too a special sort of mind to be so naive and I should know... 

"I have a reward for you.

I lean down like its going to be a kiss but efix a special pin to her uniform.

"I want you to be safe where we're going.."

I whisper and say no more as Blythe transports us to my ship so we can begin the work at the Overlord's Citadel.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:23 am

Juliet:

Gazes up at him wide-eyed when he says he has a reward.

Awe! He's so sweet! He didn't have to do that! He saved my life and he's the king just looking out for everyone!

My breath catches in my chest, lips parted in astonished wonder when he leans down.

I started to lean forward into the kiss, then stop when he puts the pin on me. I look down at it. Then look back up to him blushing green and ears flapping nervously. My antenna curves in as if it could hide my from embarrassment.

"O-oh. Thank you."

We're going somewhere?... Together?

Shivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2