Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Transaction

Go down 
+8
Carry Foxe
TLG Admin
Zeek Foxe
Edna
Ariel el Martyr
Rukbat Xern
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rulez

[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:41 pm

Zorra:

Eyes widen shocked.

I go to hold up Carry, the jar for a moment forgotten and not as important as the horror I just witnessed. And poor Ezra probably saw it too a small stray mother instinct thought thinks. But the whole ripped out hole in the head thing is kinda taking up the majority of the attention through shock right now.

"Carry?! Carry!?"

My knees buckle and I kneel to the ground with Carry cradled against me. 

Is he... Is he dead?!

I gasp in oxygen and try to get a hold of my panic. I had already been emotionally spent before this. I think instead of making things worse it helps... Or maybe I'm just delusional now and am grasping at straws.

"E-ezra. Go get a medical kit from the bathroom!"

I don't know if he'd be in a state to do anything or if it would even help but I want to keep Carry's head touching the ground, thinking that would only make things worse if his wound got dirt in there.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 8:05 am

Ezra:

That was DISGUSTING. I should have stayed in the crypt. But Mom tells me to get the medical kit.

Wheres Ettie when you need her...

I rush off nearly tripping over everything. The ground shakes as Mofo SHIERKS going into berserk mode but would he go after the boy or the vampire?

I think we need Two giant spiders...

Defiantly!

"H..here.."

I drop the bag next to her, and shake afraid at Dad's head. But she's so smart she'll fix him. 

It has to be better then the worm thing.. and even with the jar gone. I feel safer. I cant belive those things were under our home.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 am

Zorra:

"Thanks."

I knew Carry had regrown and healed things before during the dark times. Surely... This would... Be fine?..

It's just his... Head...

I refile through the bag hands shaking with adrenaline and fear and get out a healing injection syringe.

I pull the cap off with my teeth, give it a flick, let out some, them inject it into Carry's neck.

Come on. Come on. Come on. My mind chants.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:39 pm

Little Echo:

My jaw drops at the Erk's aggressive exit from the man's head.

Grosssssss

Dad takes me by surprise and frees me before we both make a break for it out of there.

I run as fast as my little legs could take me before I am suddenly swept up by another.

*Makes a surprised bat squeak noise before finally recognizing who it was.*

Mom??!!

**Xenon takes Rukbat out of Orion's scene too absorbed in her single minded pursuit to recognize Orion.**
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 8:20 pm

Carry:

I snap awake in a haze of pain, confusion lost in time periods.

"Ahh.."

I grasp at the dirt and retract my nails freaked out and still not fully able to think straight as a chunk of my brain regrows.

(Ezra): "Dont worry Dad Mofo is after them!" 

I look around seeing blur and shapes before passing out...
..ready to join Zeek on the couch of shame Wink
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 12:10 am

Zorra:

Oh, thank goodness!

I let out a breath relieved and run a hand through my hair.

He'll be fine... Surely... Err...

Picks him up and brings him inside to the couch. Zeek looks up at us startled and his eyes widen at Carry.

"He'll be fine." I try to assure.

Zeek gets up and sits on the floor to make sure Carry had enough room and peers at him as I lay him down.

I straighten and close my eyes and breathe. I close my fists tightly, shakingly slightly, thinking of the Xern and what could have happened.

Damn them.

Damn them all.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 am

Jospeh:

I am picked up by the rampaging spider's prong like furred legs and thrashed about. I loose sight of Echo confused and drop the jar only for it to be caught by the other leg of the spider.

One of Klaus's vampires takes a impale for me and I imagine to squeeze out while the spider ate his head off.

I swagger looking behind for Echo when the other vampire pulls me away at high speed before our heads go next.

"Nooo!"

I slash at him and try to figure out who took Echo if it wasn't the spider. He only had the jar and dead vampire!

Maybe the women scientist got him. All the children were gone, taken somewhere.

I double back not seeing him with the women either from the window.

I realize I cant do this, I'll just get strung up. I need to go back maybe one of Klaus's connections. Maybe they'll send him to the center or the orphanage. 

The whole town is set up in vamp kill mode I watch confused as one of Blythe's boytoys was screaming about a women vampire.

(Tully): "Help! Help! SHE painted the walls in blood and isnt stopping!" 

Penny SNAPPED. Women ...vampires .....

KLAUS WARNED ME.

I let the remaining vampire lead me to safety as we try to avoid the slauther going on.  Women in red were patrolling the streets.

I will never get Echo back at this rate.

I loose it as soon as I come closer to Klaus's mind.

((WHY DID YOU HAVE ME FOLLOWED KLAUS? ONE NIGHT WITH THAT LITTLE WHORE YOU SAID ONE NGHT WARRNTS THAT!? HOW COULD YOU! YOU DONT TRUST ME!))

I have to RAGE on something this is all too MUCH.

After all how do I KNOW its PENNY and not ETTIE IF KLAUS HAD A NIGHT WITH HER AND SHE WASNT WITH HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE DEMON RIUALIZED FREAK COULD BE KILLING EVERYONE.

I shake still trying to reheal from my massive wounds bleeding left and right and wait till the patrol passes to continue on home. THE LONG WAY.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 pm

Desmond:

I was a nervous and impatient wreck on the train, no matter how fast the hypertrain went it was still more seconds away from whatever could be happening.

I rush to get off when the ride is over and do teleport jumps over to Ettie's place.

I smell blood first before I see it. No...

I peer inside the already open door and see Mentor Carry on the couch looking messed up but healing with the rest of his family except for Ettie. I look around but don't see her or what could have done this.

"Are you guys okay?? Where's Ettie? Did they take her??" I ask quickly concerned.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm

MoFo:

I spit out ashy from a vampire's expelled form. (even though I do not need to too talk)

I answer since mistress is so very stressed damning the Xerns in her head and all.

I leave the jar on the table away from them not wanting to cause more stress to give it to them personality but at least it is not in the wrong hands!

((She is not here, thank Dane!))

I respond to no longer apprentice Desmond though the window and stare with many eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm

Desmond:

Who could have been powerful enough to take out the best mentor ever?! It had to be Beo! With his weird alien Starker-ness. He must have flown here with his stupid wings and got here before me.

I whip my head around to MoFo hearing the spit. I see the... ashy stuff. Esshhh... Did MoFo TANK Beo like a champ?? Did he eat him??

At least Ettie wasn't here during this... However, it's still not entirely comforting because I didn't know where she was and Beo's evil accomplices were out there!

Zorra paces back and forth conflicted. Not wanting to leave Carry and the kids but also feeling the need to do something and not leaving them alive to come back and regroup or repopulate the worms.

(Zorra): "Were you able to get them both?" She looks to MoFo through the window.

I try to follow along and see something weird on the table.

What a freaky jar. Whose heart is that?!
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 pm

MoFo:

I close a few eye in immense failure to admit this to my lady.

(( No I did not, but the worm is in the jar and there was none among the other two. Shall I look for them?)) I ask believing all to be well till I hear the up cry the one called 'Tully' brought to town.

A women now was on the loose! The King might be turned! Vampire outcry!
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 am

Zorra:

I'm reminded of the jar and feel a rush of panic for a brief moment before I see the jar.

That would have been terrible to lose and that part at least was my fault. At least it's back and MoFo took care of it. I was so distracted by Carry, I hadn't realized. 

Zeek stares wide-eyed at the jar.

"Thank you, MoFo."

I pace as I consider his question trying to decide if it was better to keep MoFo here with us just in case. But... Ettie...

I hear a commotion outside and go to the door next to Carry's former apprentice and listen.

Shit!

No! We can't go through this again!

They are spreading! And if the King is turned no one is safe!

Through the overwhelming despair, I feel flood me, my maternal instincts zone in on the kids and their safety, which prods me into action.

"Kids grab some garlic and vervain from the kitchen and get into the basement now!"

I tell them and go to pick up Carry. Desmond sees me and tries to help, taking Carry's other side. I look towards the jar. Reminding myself reluctantly to have to bring that with us. It's been a long day...

Zeek gets up and scrambles off to help grab some garlic stings.

Des and I get Carry into the basement.

(Desmond): "If even the King... Do you know where Ettie is? Will she be safe?"

"Carry sent her to Morgain..."

We set my husband down on another couch of shame and ran a hand through my hair stressed.

"I don't know." I turn around head back up for the... Jar.. "I just don't know..."

And I wish I did know. A parent's worry is as infinite as their love.

I look at the heart jar and tense uncomfortable at it. I pick it up, then look to MoFo, because it helped not to have to look at the damn worm heart.

"It sounds like everyone knows and is on alert looking for them all already. But keep a lookout. Des your wel-" I turn around and cut myself off noticing he's vanished.

Mid conversation. Who does that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Transaction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2