Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

A Walk in The Park

Go down 
+14
Nero Gallus
Klaus Sulez
Leafe Parta
Tully Unerth
Mooni Rapce
Joseph Sharpton
Ettimay Sulez
Francine Rapce
Constantine Sulez
Cersei Hawthorn
Paracelsus Crowley
Xenon Xern
Eiden McGuiness
Adamaous Rapce
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:57 pm

Ettimay:

I take the hand out of desperation of the two parties fighting over me otherwise -  trying to guess if that was Adam or Noomi since they took out Eiden and Francine (yes I didnt like it but I was AWARE of what was going on)

*mushes make up on his face since it was messing up the cloak to SEE closer*

The 'disguise' was too ridiculous to imagine any of them as it though. I keep my guard up just in case and let go of the hand after the transport trying to put distance between us.

"Thank you?"
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 2:18 pm

Xenon:

I float around the bunker in distress.

Wherever was Echo? And my Joseph no where to be found??

I sit next to Paris and swoop my long Gothic gown over his legs to keep him warm.

"Oh Paris, why must tragedy haunt you so?"

I say in response to his quiet distress.

I pet his head hoping he gets better soon Wink

I hear someone on the outside and quickly go over to let them in.

They smelt like family and so they were for it was Joseph!

"Darling dear you are injured!"

I pull him inside before a hag follows.

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 2:28 pm

Adamaous:

We teleport away and into a nearby shed.

Ettimay smeared glitter in my eyes so I was unable concentrate on a better location.

"Your welcome?"

I ask as a question not quite sure why she was out here at all?

I remove the spell altering my appearance and search around trying to find something less obnoxious to wear.

"Are you alright?"

I ask finding an old jacket which was far better than the tiger striped fur I was currently wearing.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 4:31 pm

Ettimay:

I was too distressed to laugh at Adamaous's revel. Him in that ridiculous attire would have been hysterical if everything hasn't gone wrong.  I cry a little instead of laughing.

"Noooo..no no."

I pull at my hair pacing as he looked around like a scavenger. 

"I dont understand ...I had time..why did it happen so early..."

I stop in place almost trancing out at the sorrow that has consumed me.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Paracelsus:

Mother tries to comfort me, I did not know what to say. I never felt fully apart of this family since we we're all separated and I can never again have what I had when Beolan was king.

Noomi was not completely her old self but it was enough in our short time together to make me just so utterly sad about it all again. And now Leafe....

I lean into mother's pets before the door is scratched reapitve and father crawls in with quite some serious wounds. I stand up alarmed wondering if Klaus did it as he would not open his eyes and leaned on the floor behind her feebly . 

"Mum?"

I look at her questionably if she is going to heal him or not.

I dare not ask him if Echo was also in the fight he was.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 6:44 pm

Adamaous:

I look back at Ettimay softly when she starts to cry.

"Your grief is a powerful thing. Especially regarding your son. It was wrong of me to send you such a message so close to this time."

My only intent was to receive instructions from her to bring him back.

I was not certain whether she was linked to the early onset of this annual affair or if it was purely a coincidence.

Unfortunately, the former seemed more likely..

I put on the old jacket and start creating a shield around the shed hoping it will do.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 7:09 pm

Bellatrix:

I sit down on the ground next to Joseph and stroke his arm.

"It's ok Joseph, it is only Paracelsus and I."

I pull him close into a cradle position and kiss him with the healing milk of my worms.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 7:35 pm

Paracelsus:

Mother had many ways to heal but picks the grossest one...  of course..

*Personality almost shifts back to Ragweed seeing the 'healing' being TRIGgErEd by many many disturbing childhood treatments for my sickness. But I try to keep up the strongest one for this hard time and not revert into an emotional WRECK right now.***

Dad was regenerating and I wasnt sure how long he would be out like that.

"Maybe I should try to find Echo.."

I say pacing in place around them.

"He may be dragged off..."

Sick bastered does love a beat down...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 8:03 pm

Ettie:

Adamaous's words sooth me on some deep set level and my eyes stop flickering PURPLE *almost opened a portal over us unknowingly for more SNOW DOOM*

I find some plant sackcloth to wrap up the scratches on my arm and neck not wanting to attract anything more with the smell of my blood he works on shielding the area.

"Do you think Constantine will become what I didnt ..after tonight...it will be it wont it....all for nothing.." 

I keep looking through the garden crate hearing the screams and wails outside the thin walls.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:28 pm

Adamaous:

I pause for a moment at Ettimay's question.

"I do not believe we are predestined by our genetics if there is a part of us that wishes to be different."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:17 pm

Ettimay:

I believed that for a long time too.. but ever since the Tower my mortals have just plunged downward spiraling it seems, I've made so many compromises to my beliefs that before I would never have accepted or tolerated and what I tried to build here was .not.. what I wanted it to be.  

But coming from him, it was inspirational almost.. just a little spark of.. HOPE.

"Why do you know just what to say?" I give him a small sad smile.

I pull out a crate with work/garden clothes as a reward to him and slide it over before going through another shelf  in my search for nothing in peculiar but to keep busy. 
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:28 pm

Bellatrix:

"Oh Paracelsus...."

I sigh.

"You will only get hurt too if you go out there."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 12:11 am

Adamaous:

Ettimay's reply evoked a rather bashful response as I am sure it would anyone.

I thankfully accept her offer of clothes and put them on when she was distracted.

A part of me wondered what would become of Constantine tonight. Though I knew him to be essentially "good" I still worried of what corruption could do to him should he allow it to take hold for only a moment.

I wander close to the shed wall and listen for any indication of who all was still out there.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 8:41 am

Ettimay:

I pull out a lawn chair set and dust them off till I sense something demonic. Adam was very close to the wall listening.

It was the Moore from the well and he wasnt alone there was two of them now. 

I keep some lawn CLIPPERS close as I get up from the ground.  

**Caesar got Thomas off the wall and INDEWLLED him with one of the ranks of hell to better be his true BROTHER now they can go on the hunt together. 
Ettie cant sense the Thomas she knew before's mind as he is someone else now. 
The two prawl around the shed and  the blackfire shadows LAP at his shield sending out sweet dark whispers to Adam trying to get to him since Ettie is a lost cause to call to the darkness.**
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 10:04 am

Adamaous:

I step away from the wall when I sense we are not alone.

"Keep away from the walls Ettimay."

I instruct as I focus my mental energy on the task at hand and add a bit more electrical ZAP to the shield.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:11 pm

Ettimay:

"This is going to be a long night..."

I sigh and take a seat on the lawn chair KEEPING the clippers close in case Adam gets posssed. 

I wasnt sure what he did but I hear what sounds like a thunder storm outside, the winds were picking up trying to blow the shed. 

I hear multiple strikes to the ground as they zap themselves and  try to use up the energy with the storm.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:34 pm

Adamaous:

I laugh darkly when my shield seemed to charge their efforts.

A mistake I could not afford to make again..

I set my shield on fire instead and use the roots and weeds surrounding to fling upwards and wrap themselves around the creatures to drag them deep underground.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Ettimay:

I hear quite a bit of ground shifting and watch some roots move under the floorboards. 

This is some shed....

I do not sense the minds anymore just the thunder storm and crackling hags finding something amusing.

"Are you ok Adam?" I get up knowing that must have been alot.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:00 pm

Adamaous:

I glance over at Ettimay still on edge.

"Of course?"

*Twitches.*

"They should be attacking still should they not?"

I pace around anxiously.

Why have they stopped?

Back to top Go down
Leafe Parta

Leafe Parta

Species: : Human
Personality :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:14 pm

'Thomas':

I scream being dragged down and eat dirt. 

I retract my claws trying to grip into the soil around me and clamp onto a opening. 

I squeeze into it and find tunnel systems as I burn off the magic plants around my feet.

*Hiss*

The one who summoned me wanted the women inside the shed but I sense even more possiblties down here. 

Thomas's memories and emotions want to go deeper down and he knows the path. I am caught up in it trying to get away from Caesar.

((KLAUS HELP!! NOOMI!!))

I scratch at the seal manically trying to get inside.

"HEY!! CEASAR IS HERE!!"

All the roots realigned so there are TINY specks of holes in all the tunnels that Ceasar sinks blackfire shadows into trying to reach into hearts and minds
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Personality : Reserved, Cunning

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:21 pm

Noomi:

Keeping Klaus inside was a struggle but things go from bad to worse when the creatures make their way underground and spew in their darkness from the roots and soil.

I hear Thomas.

It was a trap no doubt from Paris himself!

I cast several shields around the perimeter trying to keep the darkness at bay.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:34 pm

Ettimay:

I see the twitch but say nothing.  

"They aren't here...anymore.."

I scoot over a lawn chair.

"Sit down and rest. I  dont know how long you can keep it up but if Dessmond shows up next I want you to take my blood. Seriously." 

I say putting the cutters on the table between us.

Not sure if truly it would be enough for a Dark Lord but if we can avoid capturing the Moore's attention then the rest of the night should be fine. 

I was almost relived  Caesar was here and not trying to kill Constantine. Now they were gone...and who knows where too..
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:42 pm

Tully:

Party was over...

I throw the cake behind me and try to help Noomi out but I am so WEAK minded from my experiment programing I turn on Klaus quickly mauling him with all that suppressed emotion and RAGE I was here with them after everything at all Wink
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:48 pm

Adamaous:

I add a FOURTH element around the shield which now contained defenses of earth, fire, air and water primarily out of paranoia at this point.

Another brush with darkness could inspire something else inside which I was not prepared to handle.

I worried deeply for Francine in all this though do not.vocalize my thoughts but internalize.

Ettimay demands I sit down.

It did not matter what I did, these games were ones of the mind and my strength of power was not of a physical nature.

I comply with her request but refuse to lower the shield until absolutely certain.

Ettimay offers her blood but the thought of such a primal act disturbed me more than the darkness itself.

"I am alot stronger than you may think Ettimay."

I reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:55 pm

Klaus:

The tunnels are soon under attack and I cringe to think which of these foul monsters fed on my wife's blood for their strength.

Tully is swayed by the darkness to attack and I fight him as hard as it was as he himself was a very powerful creature.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Ettimay:

"Your not as strong as the lord of hell, but I bet you think you are."

I frown at him but was a little charmed at the thought of him killing Desmond...

"Lets just hope his sons came on a random whim...and that will be all the visitors from that family tonight.."

Somethings hits his new upgraded shield as CERSEI feels the wrath of all the elements Wink 

The screams where awful as I hear scraping at the window and then nothing.

"...now maybe no more visitors..." smiles awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 4:00 pm

Adamaous:

I take in Ettimay's response.

Yes, I remember well what he is capable of.

What he did to me.. what he did to my "sister"

I give Ettimay a strange look but say nothing.

We will see..

Cersei's cries could be heard outside but I ignore her and use this moment to concentrate instead at the task at hand.

"If this place becomes too compromised we will need to transport again. Is there any location in particular you would like to use as backup?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:23 pm

Ettimay:

I tap the table finding every moment nothing happens not reliving but more nerve-wracking for what could happen.

" Your the master of hiding, I would let you decide...if it must come to that." I reply back at him not trusting my mind right now to decide.  The only place here I can even remember that we both knew was the muzzle cellar. 

"Thank you...for protecting me..."  I look back at him suddenly as to not let my thoughts wonder.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:32 pm

Paracelsus:

Mother did not let me go. 

"If it all ended for me then the mantel will be on Rukkbat, as it should since father raised him believing to be the last of us..I am not fit to be the heir.. ..I cant be loyal like you."

I pace back to her and father and kneel down to join them.

"I'm tired of it all mother...I saw the light once and it was so beautiful I saw the true power of the light and I did not realize it could never be for me. Now I know and nothing compares ..."
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:58 pm

Xenon:

"Oh Paris."

I sigh.

"Do not be seduced by things that are not yours."

I place my hand on the side of his face gently.

"This is your place, where you belong. Think of how much more you can do here with us."

My poor boy needed something else to focus his attention on but what? Joseph has tried everything.

Perhaps if we clone that young dead woman he holds so dear he will cling to her instead.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:11 pm

Adamaous:

Ettimay has me choose should another retreat necessary.

Very well..

I stare at the wall for a moment before she thanks me.

"Yes.. rather strange isn't it."

I admit.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:25 pm

Joseph:

Ragweed and Bellatrix were having a serious heart to heart moment. 

"Klaus!" I call out waking up from wet dream awkwardly trying to hide it*

Damn Worm Milk..

*wipes mouth of the white slowly coming back to my SENSES* 

(Paracelsus): "What happened? Was Echo there?"

"No ... I saw Klaus and Ettie had been wounded outside.. Caesar was trying to get her blood.. but someone else took her before either of us got her."

I get up needing to wear something else, this outfit got me into too much TROUBLE.

"We need to prepare to be atttacked by whatever House took her after this night is finished."  I call back scurrying to the spare bedroom in the bunker for clothes with very very dark thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:39 pm

Xenon:

I smile overjoyed that Joseph was finally awake.

He reported what happened but unfortunately none of it was with regards to Echo.

Just that Starker woman and her corruptible blood.

I wander after Joseph sadly.

However can we prepare for such an extreme advantage?
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Species: : Albion / Trydein
Personality : Impulsive, Strong-willed, Resourceful
Home Base : Snowy Wasteland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:41 pm

Nero:

I leave my Queens Day gift a bone carved pen on the table even though the queen left apparently before presents.

I then receive a slice of cake. I thought it would be hard to hide here but everyone just thinks I'm a tunnel kid apparently. I BLEND very well.

I happily eat cake till the DARKNESSS sweeps over me. I go on the HUNT transforming into a sleek powerful muscular tiger as I sniff out the sweet sweet scent of FRANCINE that calls to my very being.

*breaks into Francine's room, she is not there so he claws up the bed and rubs his tiger head scenting everything like a spazz*

"ROAAAAR!!"

*tries to kidnap first brunette I see in her place as I leave the room and go crashing down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Trojan Grey

Trojan Grey

Personality : Moody, Uncompromising

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:58 pm

Trojan:

I pull out my gun and set it to stun.

The outside attacks Noomi had under control but the ones from within were another story.

A Moore looking feline beast comes crashing down the hall and it was TRAUMATIZING.

I buzz up off the ground and start shooting on repeat trying to stun his kitten ass down.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:01 pm

Ettimay:

This was not the first time he saved me either....

"N..no not strange. We are... friends.. aren't we."

I say more as a statement then a question.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:42 pm

Adamaous:

"I hope so."

I smile.

"I just meant it strange how someone like you requires protection at all."

I stare at the wall again lowering a few layers of shielding as I feel myself grow a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:54 pm

Ettimay:

Now I look at the wall embarrassed at what Adamaous said. I dont know what he thinks hes knows.

I have never been very good at protecting myself. ..

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:58 pm

Joseph:

Bellatrix follows me when I want to be ALONE. Embarassed

*locks the bathroom door as if that will keep her out*

"Don't we have a daughter left, have you checked on her at all??"

I yell back turning on the shower to say IM DONE.

I believe Lourdes was in the viewing area watching the carnage as she enjoys annuley. But I did not check.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Species: : Albion / Trydein
Personality : Impulsive, Strong-willed, Resourceful
Home Base : Snowy Wasteland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:32 pm

Nero:

I hiss pawing at the light of the stun.

The buzzing hurt my ears.

It made me groggy because she hit me so many times but I am able to concentrate and transport us both right near the weak point hoping to escape heading the call of my brotheren

SO close.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:51 pm

Bellatrix:

I sigh at Joseph's embarrassment.

I cared not of his personal fantasies only to make certain all our family was safe. Now that he had healed, he could help me with Paracelsus and I could check on the others.

Joseph's responding tone however, strikes a nerve and I burst into the bathroom granting him no privacy like a true Xern.

I take his neck and slam him against the shower wall angrily as the hot water drenched us both.

"You will not speak to me in that tone Joseph Sharpton! I may hold my tongue at the worst of times but do not make the mistake of thinking me the lesser for it!""

I release him and storm out of the bathroom to go check on our daughter as apparently I had failed at handling that too while he was having his wet little dreams.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 6:12 am

Joseph:

I was rather careless in my anger and words and upset Xenon. It was my not intention to insult her has as a mother, or maybe I did and it was from the heat of this acursed night to start confrontations.

Either way I quite deserve what I got and I dare not do anything further but apologize.

I needed her so.

"I'm sorry!" I choke out after she lets go of my neck.
I slide down to the tub basin for a bath instead ..with the door open.

Ragweed passes by quite disgusted and tries to catch up with his mum.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 11:00 am

Adamaous:

Ettimay goes quiet.

I consider the possibility that the hags were still underground and had found their way to the tunnels

This possibility alarms me and I pull out a floorboard from the shed to sink my arms deep inside the dirt.

*murmurs curse and floods the ground enough to try and turn the dirt into mud so the creatures are stuck underground, unable to move.*
Back to top Go down
Trojan Grey

Trojan Grey

Personality : Moody, Uncompromising

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 11:06 am

Trojan:

The creature was not going down easy and why would he? He was obviously a Moore.

He tries to escape and I almost let him but to do so could compromise our base so I try to retaliate in a more aggressive way.

*Sets weapon from stun to kill and shoots at his leg.*

Sorry..

I cringe at whatever poor individual this was who was having a really bad night.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 11:18 am

Xenon:

Ragweed follows behind as I approach Lourdes.

"You have been quiet my dear?"

I question concerned as to why she was keeping to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:04 pm

Lourdes:

I was the first one here but let everyone alone in their own personal problems while I SLEEP Wink

I did not want to view it all tonight, tonight was different then the others. It was not just the hags taking their yearly pound of flesh.

Great potions of the past where brought in along with the curse snow somehow. I did not want to think or see any of these entities leering from before.

I shutter feeling a breath on my neck as I wake, but no one was there. All dark histories were outside in the air still.

"Mother?" I sit up from the couch thoughtfully. Father was here now but no Rukky...

"I just had nothing to say.."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Ettimay:

I watch a little disturbed at what he did with the...dirt.

"Adamaous."

I get up and walk over to him.

"What is it?" I grab his arm trying to understand but stop myself from acusing him of keeping something from me.

It was very easy to jump to those conclusions with him after years of fighting him over half truths.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Xenon:

"Nothing to say?"

I repeat back her response.

Oh Lourdes you confuse me more than your father!

I silently pace around in distress.

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 5:49 pm

Adamaous:

I glance back at Ettimay apologetically as I imagined my actions were quite confusing to her.

"My last defense pulled the hags underground, my concern is that they made their way to the tunnels somehow as we have not heard from them in quite some time."

I explain.

"I hope to turn the dirt to mud in an attempt.to slow them down."
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 7:21 pm

Lourdes:

I am not sure what Mother wanted from me, should I have coddle Ragweed along with her for hours on end.  He plotted against us with a traitorous witch turned Danite. Why did we have to make him feel better?

(Ragweed): "Now you've done it."

He teases me sitting down on the couch as I raise up to meet mother mid pace.

"What happened? What can I do to assist you?" I ask taking her distress quite seriously.

Whatever did she know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in The Park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: City Life-
Jump to: