Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

A Walk in The Park

Go down 
+14
Nero Gallus
Klaus Sulez
Leafe Parta
Tully Unerth
Mooni Rapce
Joseph Sharpton
Ettimay Sulez
Francine Rapce
Constantine Sulez
Cersei Hawthorn
Paracelsus Crowley
Xenon Xern
Eiden McGuiness
Adamaous Rapce
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Species: : Albion / Trydein
Personality : Impulsive, Strong-willed, Resourceful
Home Base : Snowy Wasteland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Survivor

A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 7:32 pm

Nero: (Tiger)

I try to headbutt into the rocks to reach my fellow cats but am hit, my leg drops numbly and I reach out with my good paw in vain into the crack. The searing pain made my head foggy and unable to transport.

I roar in sad defeat calling to my people on the other side till I can not call anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Mayhem

Jupiter Mayhem

Species: :
Personality : Superficial, Shameless, Childish
Home Base : Hiding Out

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 7:46 pm

Jupiter:

The OLD twisted me watches semi drooling at the mouth Klaus and Tully duke it out.

*Klaus gets his own bite/kiss from the blue puppy*

Then I remember I am a new creation in Dane and watching this is WRONG

I DO THE RIGHT thing.

I use blue energy to make a mime wall and HOLD down Tully to the wall. I got some sunlight when I was let outside for the first time.

Normaly they would keep a moonstone collar on me but they forgot to put it back on in the chaos Wink
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 8:46 pm

Ettimay:

Adam explains himself for playing in the dirt and I was a bit wary at it really at him drawing more attention to us.

"Do you think..."

I stress clean/wipe his arms with a garden rag not liking the sound of possibly putting the Moores in the tunnels's line of direction. Maybe Desmond isnt here because hes over there now...  

"We should try to get closer to home?"

....I am not being tormented so I  can only assume everyone else probably is....

I look down at the hole in the dirt he made conflicted if leaving would made it worst. He is just putting so much effort into protecting this shed when it could go to the tunnels..
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:41 am

Adamaous:

I watch her thoughtfully as she wipes my hands of dirt.

"How will drawing nearer to the tunnels be of assistance?"

I question trying not to be distracted by her touch.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:49 am

Klaus:

I spring back up at Jupiter's assistance, very grateful to be done with that.

"Keep him down will you?"

I ask before flashing down the hall to assist the others where I could.
Back to top Go down
Trojan Grey

Trojan Grey

Personality : Moody, Uncompromising

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:58 am

Trojan:

Klaus helps me drag the giant cat over to a holding cell for now.

It was rather sad seeing the creature go down like that but I could not allow that to distract me right now.

(Klaus) "Go help Jupiter bring Tully to the next cell, then the both of you patrol the halls for any other signs of danger. I will be with Noomi helping her with the hags."

He instructs before flashing off again.

I run over to Jupiter's scene.

"Jupiter we have a cell for Tully. Are you able to move him?"

I question
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 2:05 am

Bellatrix:

"There is nothing you can do, there is nothing any of us can do. It is too dangerous."

I respond to Lourdes miserably.

"Rukbat is gone and I fear the worst."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 7:53 am

Ettimay:

"I suppose anything would feel less helpless then this..." I sigh no longer wanting to theorize our options. If they were under attack and I rush in I could be their very downfall anyway with my blood.

The same if I try to go to Constantine now.

I did not realize how close I am to Adam till I stopped overthinking and came back to reality.

"Sorry." I pat his hand awkwardly before letting go of him.

I toss the soiled rag I was cleaning with down the hole he made.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:36 am

Adamaous:

"You wish to keep busy?"

This was going to be a very long night.

I wanted to transport elsewhere but I had to stay with her...alone.. .in this shed.

I glance around awkwardly hoping another hag would attack us soon.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Mayhem

Jupiter Mayhem

Species: :
Personality : Superficial, Shameless, Childish
Home Base : Hiding Out

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:44 am

Jupiter:

The last time I used my powers to attack the tunnels was so long ago so I was not that well versed in it.

"Yes he is ..stable."

The only way to move him was to truly immobilize him he was too powerful. I try to collapse the energy box I had him in fully down to break every bone in his body but he somehow absorbed it and took the energy.

"Ohthatsnot...good.."

I nearly squeal backing it up as he came throw BLASTING huge holes into the rock and tunnels to EXSCAPE and let in those attacking us.. along with alot of MUD.

*Caesar and Thomas tigers and dark shadow demons ride into the tunnels on a mudslide*
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Personality : Reserved, Cunning

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 11:01 am

Noomi:

"FUCK!"

I hiss when the bastards come flooding inside the building.

Klaus is unable to contain Tully and he escapes.

Klaus moves onto the tigers and flashes around in the in a circle tearing off their limbs.

I cringe recognizing Thomas.

((Klaus please try and capture Thomas!))

I say to him as Trojan joins the fight trying to shoot them all down.

I handle the spirits and cast a variety of explosive fireworks trying to distract them as I think of a way to contain these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 11:03 am

Ettimay:

*trying not to THINK about his arm anymore and the power in it*

*it was because of THIS night I was so attracted to his magic its not really ME*

"Yes?" It sounded more like a question then a statement and I was hoping his idea was DISTRACTING.

I look back at him expectantly
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 11:27 am

Adamaous:

I glance back at Ettimay trying to think.

The dark forces outside were toying with my mind making it impossible to concentrate.

I move closer to her and brush some hair away from her face.

I suddenlty retract my arm alarmed at such a careless action and pace around in thought.

"We will need food, perhaps I can venture out.. not far and bring back some."
Back to top Go down
Leafe Parta

Leafe Parta

Species: : Human
Personality :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 11:43 am

Thomas:

MANY important areas have salt circle seals around them where the demons can not pass. Old pros like Tristan, Chip, Kat and Vita remember the CRAZY days this was normal and evacuate all the elderly and children, powerless and spiritual weak into the chappal and other salted areas to hide from the invasion. Still numbers that could help and fight were low and the hallways / entrance ways were fair game...

I was ripped apart by Klaus and looses full conciseness from the pain.
The demon leaves since the body is worthless.

Shard:

I try to jump into Klaus because he OWES me Wink

Jupiter felt TERRIBLE Tully's escape brought this on and tries to help Noomi but Caesar's demon leaves his body as well and tries to jump into the Tan mini Boren (Jupiter)

*its just a demon body jump free for all party*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 12:27 pm

Ettimay:

I could not breath when he touched my hair.

Being outside the tunnels  in this atmosphere after so long since the tower was so uncomfortable, all these burdens returning. I didn't hate him anymore and that is worse so much worse...if I could only hate him again.

I feel the desire to hurt him  to prove my loyalty and pace back away from him awkwardly trying to clear my head.

I hope those hags up there are enjoying themselves with these twisted sick games!

I pretend to look in another basket on the shelf willing myself not to be influenced by everything.

He wants to leave me here and I felt a sick shock of hurt. Splitting up was a terrible idea!

But...

"Ok.."
I smile back at him with the HOPE my head will clear and I'll be more prepared to deal with...all this when he comes back .

"Be safe." I say weakly as

hags cackle more circling shed at the turn of events

Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 2:50 pm

Paracelsus:

Mother bemoans Rukkbat's disappearance.  I did not sense him dead but there are worst things.

I fold my hands together trying to meditate past this whole thing. My mind was to clouded with dark thoughts. What would happen to Hope??

Rukkbat would be fine.

(Lourdes): "You could send him a message, he wont be able to answer but at least he will hear you in whatever he is facing.."

She suggests. Mother's awareness was quite great with her 'gift'.

(Lourdes): "This night is different, it will last longer do you feel that?"

I was not paying attention to use my own spirital sensnetives but now I was and I sense.. sense....the air full of the dearly departed.

A rare shifting of the spiritual plain....

*makes run for the door for OLGA*
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 5:30 pm

Noomi:

I was too slow.

The demons hopped from their old bodies and into new ones, including Klaus.

I put a shield up around Trojan and myself as we were of the last standing.

She shot several blasts from her weapon in an attempt to take out the possessed while I throw round clusters of flesh and bone at the demons to try and trap them inside.

I hated this level of sorcery I was being forced to use as it was straddling the very fine line of black magic.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 5:40 pm

Adamaous:

"I will not go far."

I promise.

We were in a shed which means there had to be a house nearby and presumably groceries.

I sense outside the shield and feel hags drawing in..

I add the additional layering to the shield I had previously lowered which now combined all the elements or air, fire, water and earth before teleportng next to a nearby willow tree.

I do not believe I was seen.

I see a house and teleport again inside keeping the shed in clear view through a dark window while I gather whatever I can in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 5:49 pm

Xenon:

I look at dear Lourdes full of sadness and appreciation.

"This will do."

I agree with her before she mentions this night being different than the last and I could not help but agree with her.

"Unfortunately child you are right."

I glance down but am startled back to the present moment when Ragweed snaps and makes a run for the door.

"No!"

I cry out and retract my wings in response.

I swoop after him and try to pin him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 7:07 pm

Tully:

I try enraged to find Ettie but she was hidden from me.

I can semi feel her close and was hanging in the celling of a empty house whose family had left to their bunker. I was dormant like a bat upside down till I finely get a faint Ettie scent come by.

Adam creeps into the kitchen and tiny droplets fall  of my blue ink blood and Klaus's blood.

I spit up much more as I attack downward at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 7:30 pm

Joseph:

I flash over at the commotion near the exit worried something got inside now by how my family was crowded in the doorway.

(Lourdes): "He is such an attention whore.."

She speaks of her brother with malice before walking away.

I see this was his escape attempt. I sigh running a hand through my wet hair.

I stay back letting Xenon handle it after her chastisement I did not want to take any chances appearing to undermined her status.

(Paracelsus): "Mum...if you let me go I can find Rukkbat" He tried to reason with her staying still in submission.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 8:15 pm

Ettimay:

I keep going through containers in the shed trying not to loose myself to such awful thoughts.

I break without Adamaous, having held back reaching out to my son for far to long.

I try to find Constantine's mind projecting quite far and feeling threw so many other dark forces opening myself up to.

some VILE hag was sending me such awful imagery of Constantine

It wasnt true it wasnt true!

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HES GONE!

*eyes are shut so she misses she opened another purple portal in the middle of the room because of Adam's shield she only opened a portal to the wasteland and no monsters got in.*

*breaks all the windows in PANIC but it doesn't do anything since Adam left a shield and you can just admire the glorious elements he put up closer now.*
I press agonist it getting shocked and panic some more thinking I was trapped.

I notice a portal in the middle of the room not sure when it appeared. The edges were glowing PURPLE.

"Hello..."

light snow flows out of it. I hesitate getting closer.

"Desmond?"

I throw a shovel in it and wait.

" Raluca!?"

Why hasn't she visited ? She was back wasnt she...

Thinking about Raluca reminds me of Adam's shield that was ..right there...

panics thinking about THAT night again and being trapped.
I go threw the portal into pure white snow hyperventilating. The other side into the shed was still there.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 am

Bellatrix:

"Absolutely not!"

I hiss.

I will not lose another child to this madness!

Nor did I believe his LIES

*Knocks him out to keep him from leaving.*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 12:34 am

Adamaous:

I teleport this and that to the shed, hardly noticing the amount of food being quite phallic shaped Wink

*Gets trampled by Tully in the dark.*

I roll around trying to get rid of him before teleporting to another room in the house.

What was that?!?!

I look down disgusted at the creature's foul residue consisting of blooding and.. something else.

I teleport back to him and blast him through the window, hoping to give the hags a real good distraction while I finish up here.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:32 am

Tully:

Gets ANGrY at all the KLAUS shaped things!!!!!!!!!!Evil or Very Mad

"WHERE IS SHE!?"

I could not tell by him, her scent was more minor as if they were just in the same room recently. Then dirt smell.

He throws me out to the hags and they cackle and mock him that he already lost her.

(Hag): "Shes gooooneee!"

One rips into my gut for organs and I puke up acid trying to kill it in vain. ANYTHING to stop the cackling laugher.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 4:01 am

Joseph:

I was both aroused and terrified by Xenon's show of power there. She was still very upset and probably would be so till Rukkbat returns.  The amount of EFFORT I put into him back in the day was astounding so I too hope he is merely in another bunker somewhere.

"My dear, would you like me to assist with him?" I offer softly to take him now.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 1:59 pm

Adamaous:

I teleport back into the shed at the Hag's taunt and discover a portal.

"ETTIE!"

I call to her through it hoping to get her back inside.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:06 pm

Bellatrix:

I come down from my moment of intensity and allow Joseph to take over handling our son.

((Please.))

I respond before swooping over to the viewing area in solemn reflection.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 4:10 pm

Ettimay:

I saw bananas appear from the portal door transporting to the table.... and then sausages...

What is this...

*panic intensifies I am TRAPPED here and he is toying with me*

I was about to go back through but I am dragged back by the hair.

I slide through the snow retracting my wings to give better push back but no one was there.

*panic panic*

What feels like HOURS in the portal of spirits tormenting me. I freeze up being reminded of it all now.

Soo many humans .....I just played with their little lives after my dark awakening in Havenland.

Bombing accidents....watching them self destruct.

But did..any of them really play into the Starker's destruction more then... him.
I hear him call to me.

The other humans could not have done it without HIM.

The one person I could never get revenge on no matter how hard I tried.

I twitch gliding out of the portal before him. I looked like HELL. All teary eyes with my hair crazy from being dragged by a ghost Angelic

"A..a...adamm." I say weakly nearly falling into him as if I had no strength left to let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:15 pm

Adamaous:

I pace around on the spot on edge.

Unfortunately my encounter with the outside world did more damage than good.

I failed to keep the voices at bay as I had stretched myself far too thinly with the shield, the supply run and everything else that followed.

I responded far too eagerly to that hag..

Ettimay responds to my call, gliding forward with such stunningly elegance her tattered state was hardly noticeable.

She was perfect.

At that very moment I lose all modicum of decorum and clasp her face with both my hands and kiss her with all the passion I had internalized for her over the last several years.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:29 pm

Shard:

*the first thing I make Klaus do is VOMIT*

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL FUCKK!!! FUCK!!!

*is horrified at what Noomi is doing like that is JEAN/ BOREN fleshy play I do not DESESVE*

Klaus wasnt young anymore and had a strong mind with much PTSD but I TRY to influence him to LEAVE the tunnels and run away from the flesh soul catching.

As extra PUSH for him I show him where his little wife is hiding since I was JUST there.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:46 pm

Ettimay:

He was completely unshielded I could have ended him right there but he kisses me so passionately and brings me out of my panicked state lost in the past. He did not trap me here, he saved me.
We're friends now. I forgave him.

I cant kill him!

It all comes back but I cant.. I cant love him either.

I cant process if the forces outside want me to kill him or have sex and how much of both was really my own desires. I was digusted at the swell of emotion and couldn't pull away from him out of my own will.

My fangs retract mid kiss and break his flesh as I pulled back cutting his lip/cheek gazing down to his thoart trying very hard to rip his thoart out but it just ends up being a sensual bite.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:47 pm

Klaus:

I try to resist my demon captor whom I presumed to be Shard.

When he wanted me to run I fell down, when he wished for me to turn right I turned left,and  when we BOTH witnessed Noomi's flesh catchers.... we threw up.

Shard was smart however and wasted no time pulling my Ettie into his mind games.

No!

I try to resist as following his instructions could open the tunnels up to attack and lead him directly to her.

We would drink and it would be over.

My will was not as strong as my mind however and my emotional vulnerability made it easy for Shard to control me regardless.

We escape to the shed.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 7:02 pm

Shard:

What the FUCK little creepy goth cretin, can you not put them into a lovely crystal, something beautiful and refined.

*shutters*

Klaus finely gives into his emotions for his wife and we escape that awful horror show.  I was VERY happy Blythe was not the wife. Or it would be awkward.

The ground as Klaus moves swiftly is littered with the disenbowled.  The streets are caked in blood and smashed carriages, broken glass.

A vile dark intestine drops from the sky as a hag had a blue monstrosity in its claws.

I was about to DITCH Klaus as the thought of living in this ORAGN covered world was just not worth it but I figure he may need help. I give him whatever great energy power a recarnated demon Starker can give to its vessel. cheers
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Adamaous:

Time escapes me during our long awaited moment.

Ettimay's blood was.. intoxicating..

I observe still not enterally certain how I came by it to begin with.

Was I blacking out? I could not be certain.

Almost nothing could have distracted me away from her except for.....

"Klaus"

I vocalize when I sense him outside the shield.

I lose concentration and the shield glitches just enough for him to transport inside.

"Ettimay!"

I hide her behind me not sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 12:53 am

Ettimay:

I tried very hard to cut his heart out even getting to the clippers between us but... somehow it just..

I was so enthrawed by his presence. the power he had, a mere human and what he was capable of...

My hands traced his chest down and I dont remember carving a pretty flower on his skin but..

Even when he draws my blood it is lost in a forces influence that normally I would have panicked from being fed on but it felt right somehow. He should have my power.. he should have everything..

Klaus...

He said it outload right when I thought it.

I try to get some composure  before my own husband. I should be completely mortified if I could get out of the dark haze I was in. Not even remembering minutes ago did not help the short lapse of my own self control. I felt so numb and unnaturally calm.

He had a look that wasnt right about him too. Perhaps also being influenced like we we're.

Adam makes it worst trying to protect me - keeping me behind him.

"No." I push him aside with my wings - towards the portal wanting him very much to run away like he always does. To save himself. I wanted so very much to finely end him but realize I could not bare to see him die. I rather it be me just to save him.

"I..I..I'm sos..ssorry.."

*Shard is not used to all this BLOOOD everywhere nor Klaus's vampire senses, its OVERWELMING and and very much influences for Klaus to drain her DRY for this most shocking betrayal. *
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 12:15 pm

Klaus:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I snap out of mind.

With my newly acquired demonic energy I knock Adamaous through the portal to get Ettimay and her sweet, sweet blood alone.

"Enjoying your alone time with the warlock you FILTHY SLUT?!"

I snap in self righteous indignation.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 1:53 pm

Ettimay:

Klaus screams at me with such authority and it wake me a bit up from the haze of dark dark thoughts at the intensity.

It was as if his judgment went far deeper then just my husband finding me unfaithful. (STARKER JUDGEMENT!)

"Nnnnooooo." I tremble the righteous anger so terrorizing.

*makes the room a little SNOWGLOBE from the portal and my panicking mind*

"I tried! I tried to kill him first pleaseee Klaus I couldn't do it. Im sorry Im so sorry!"

I cant look at his face and dropped down to grovel at his feet clinging to him on the ground now so full of inches of snow.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 2:50 pm

Klaus:

I found her groveling on the snowy floor pathetic.

I roughly pull her to her feet and am overwhelmed by the smell of BLOOD.

I lose all sense and reason and start feeding on her.

**Moments afterwards, Adamaous makes his way back through the portal by the power of Ettimay's blood and teleports them out before Shard can finish her off.**

TO THE GROCERY STORE Wink
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:15 am

Noomi:

I crawl around on my hands and knees arranging the flesh clusters in a long lineup along the hallway.

I mutter to myself, twitching every so often at the slightest change of sound.

"It's ok now, we are all ok. We are safe."

I whisper into my creations on edge.

I was completely alone.

The dark monsters had finally gone away and those that remained were either locked up, in the infirmary, in cages or had gone away.

The tunnels are safe.

I twitch and float over to the entranceway to seal it again.

"No one is coming in now..."

I say in an eerie queaky kind of voice.

My clothes were wet with sweat and blood and my hair was frizzled and knotted. I was covered in mud.

The long battle drained me even more so than the last one.

I hear a thud in the shadows and flip over on my butt in a sitting position.

"Elga?"

I laugh and cry before teleporting to the mud again and playing in it.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:46 am

The og gang in the surveillance room IS SHAKING but its over that's all that mattered

Tristan's pants are solied, he had to tie Chip down in his chair because he was becoming spiritual opressed and feral. The old CHIP is quite scary with his shaking problem but hes quit now.

Tristan ran out of his last bag of cheese puffs and watches the feed in hid dark cover in his own waste.

(Tristan):" Its...its over.." He tries to stop hypervelting and stress eating puffs as he watches our hero play in the mud.

He opens the comms with shaking orange and black hands.

"YOU ROCK MOOMI! FCK YEAAH!" He laughs crazily having witnessed such freaky shit before in his life.

He feels for her, he feels emotionally destroyed just WATCHING it.

Vita is first out of the safe room with a warriors honorable cloak to get her out of the mud.

The ones sheltering in place hear the announcement it was over and start to dispense slowly amonst the ruins.

Kat is so fucking pissed at Klaus for making everyone go outside 'Dats stupid!'
If it was so bad down here she cant imagine where Edien is right now!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in The Park   A Walk in The Park - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in The Park
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: City Life-
Jump to: