Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2249] Ring around the Rosey

Go down 
+8
Jem Matheson
Penny La'Beau
Carry Foxe
Meredith Sulez
Beolan Starker
TLG Admin
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:34 pm

Orion:

I scream/cry bloody murder till I am out of blood from the reverse drip and too weak to hysterically cry like the little spoil Prince I was.

I snap at the eye trying to get it more out of instinct then rational thought.

She wants to remove a fang, I have no idea if that was as sensitive as a wing removal but I was about to find out.

(Boron): "Well at the rate of the head you have now, you might go through a few of them..this ones hyde is very tough."

I sets it down pausing completely ignoring my pleads.

(Boron): "I think we should finish the limbs first though..you are too imbalanced for this work."

He twists his head creepily at those in the cage for 'volunteers'

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:06 am

Jean:

I almost purr at the pretty vampire's anguish.

I had truly missed this thrillful rush in my holographic form.

Boron then interrupts my thoughts regarding the incompleteness of my physical body.

I look up at the ceiling exasperated.

"Boron all these surgeries are driving me insane!"

I sit on the edge of the cot to steady myself.

"Must everything be so so perfect?"

His OCD in this matter could not be any more inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 1:04 am

Boron:

Jean protests, I know she was excited but the squirming little leach would not be going anywhere.

(Orion): "Please please my father!! He'll give you whatever you want for me!"

I reach over him to grab a tool.

"Now Jean, really it will be so much more enjoyable once this is done. You have but a taste of corporealness..."

I remove the head and place the new one along with TWO limbs and TWO legs. No painkiller since she will fully enjoy having FEELing again.

I run into the wings as I work and realize these are NOT Beolan's...

"Raginbar's son?"

(Orion): "Yessss."

I consider if Raginbar can get to Sorin's wall of murder then trading this crybaby would be worth our while

.. probably not with the siege.

"Do your people know how to get to the Neoplanet?"

(Orion): "I haveee I have!!"

He begs again so I do not really belive him, he would say anything. Pitaful

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 1:14 am

Jean:

Boron can't help himself and goes right into surgery.

I wait on the cot getting an ample amount of blood on the sheets and our new hostage.

I cry out when he does not go gentle.

It felt so good!

I close my eyes in PLEASURE.

Boron interrogates the prisoner further and my eyes open wide at the mention of Neoplanet.

I turn to look at him intrigued.

"If you are lying, I will dismember a certain part from you now."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 2:09 am

Orion:

"Please do... please do..."

I can never UNHEAR what I just heard/witnessed from that twisted surgery to ever possibly get a eruction ever again.

Boron took it very.. litterly. I never knew he was so kinky.

(Boron): "We can always add on it too.." *playfully clicks nail gun*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Jean:

Our prisoner encouraged his dismemberment.

I wished this one had more self love, I was not getting the reaction from him that I craved.

Boron distracts me with a suggestion.

"Oh really? How so?"

I perk up wondering if traumatizing this subject was the better approach.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:08 pm

Orion:

The overlord goes into gorey science text book details of how to remove it nd apply to her new body along with the benefits of having 'both' parts and the tools that would be used and their good pleasures.

"PLEASE CALL MY FATHER!! I CAN BE A HOSTAGE HE"LL GIVE YOU TECH !! WE ARE SO ADVANCED!! HELP HELP KLAAAAUS!" I get a 2nd wind hollowing like a manic trying not to hear it anymore.

(Boron): "Hmm wasnt expecting a Xern to be so prudish...what part of that offends your delicate constitution?"

He asks me so I try to answer with a sob but I get hit with his stitch gun and just whine/mumble through it.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:20 pm

Hepaci:

Goldilocks wakes up crying about his buddy left behind.

"Looky here, she had him in her.... claw. If he was on the ground like you we would have got him. Not our fault. Its not like we had something to shoot her down with ya know?"

I wonder if I have to knock him out to keep him from stealing the ship we stole back. It just ... landed/crashed into the ground. We were just a planet away and it was still Boron territory.
This was a pleasure planet. 'Planet Love' we pirates nicknamed it... not a factory so its better then the other one.

(Gem): "Theres still time to go back does anyone here know how to summon the...*she hushes her voice because its 'forbidden' .. saviors .. "

She meant the brave human girl who survived and her pet Starker. I was not sure if they were real or not but I'd like to believe in something greater then myself.

A few girls whisper and argue about how to get them to help us.

"I suppose we could go ask some brothel owners if they know about hero girl..shes a babe isnt she?" I nudge blondey boy, surely he thought the same Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 7:25 pm

Klaus:

My legs are finally well enough to move again.

I get up and glare.

"The brothel owners would not know!"

I snap.

"I do not need any help just drop me off and I will take them all!"

It was a stupidly rash idea but I was still too young to understand that Wink
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 7:34 pm

Jean:

It was so very amusing to watch the prisoner react to Boron's words.

What a strange creature...

Boron stiches his mouth shut.

I take the book from him as it was my time to read.

I stop at a peculiar section and laugh.

"I want this done!"

I point and lay ontop of the prisoner wanting him to enjoy this too.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Deceiving Bitch, Survivor, Adaptive
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 8:51 pm

Gem:

I try to gather intel on there where abouts of the 'saviors'. The human females all were gossiping what they hear but no one here really knew did they... how disappointing.

The man in drag seemed smart, since he made it thus far.

(Hepaci): "Hey goldielocks, no one is dropping you off, there was just a escape there! On high alert as soon as that ship reaches orbit your sucked back in the garage! AND by now the overlord himself is probably there with his fleshy patchwork bride, your friend is seeing some sick nasty al'right. You dont need to make it worst by walking into that. They will probably stitch you together! The ONLY thing that can stop that darkness is a Starker!"

He lectured the man who .... had broken legs? They healed.

What is he? Hes interesting.

I handcuff myself to him.

"Your not going anywhere. Outvoted."

The all female troop agrees and we all move together in a big group of safety *dragging Klaus* out into the dark dirty streets as horny Orcs lurked. Some give chase while others laugh spitting up their black vile bile amused.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:03 pm

Klaus:

I look at him horrified.

Before I can respond I am cuffed and dragged out of the ship by those I just rescued.

"Is this really necessary?!"

I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:49 pm

Raginbar:

I stopped trying to plead with the Over Lord for aid many years ago. One would thinkth he loaths Sorin so that he would help us... alas...nay

To my surprise we get a hail from one of his factory planets!

*everyone is SO excited and has HOPE around me, it was disgusting. It would be short lived.* Any an all socializing shall always end in disaster.

*I glare at Ettie for SMILING in my presence*

"Fineee..play it, what do you want..."

There is my son being a table for some sort of botched surgical madness. What Boron was even working on...was not something I could given fathom its species or gender it was some sort of abomination.

(Boron): "And DONE. what do you think.." He shows off his work with a three way mirror for the ...thing to see.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! BORORN!!!!!!!"

(Sanguinem Solider): *gestures to small child servant working the comm* "cut the feed cut the feed." I grab the solider and slam his head into the console multiple times till its mush and all the little servants flee and hide in terror.

I do not want to know just many Sanguiem do I have left now?

*twitch getting comfortably numb now after that outburst*

*all I could hear is Boron's laugher*

"what do you want for him?" *twitch remaining calm now*

(Boron): "To get to the Neoplanet what else?"

"We can naught get off this station but we DO have a rescue party for... my son out right now. They could..attempt..."

He whispers to the monstrous creature *fake whispers so everyone hears it* (Boron): "Do you want to ask for anything else? I really don't think they can get the organs.."
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 10:19 pm

Jean:

"I love it!"

I laugh devilishly in response.

Boron gets the feed up and we finally have direct communication with the vampire's relatives.

They were quite distressed.

Boron asks if I wanted anything else.

I look at the sad lot and shake my head not wishing to risk the worms.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 pm

Jem:

"Sorry sir, I'm thankful for the rescue but you were looking suicidel back there. Hard to be done."

I pip in at his complaints and try to run faster then an orc grabbing at me. I see flashing red neon lights as we hit the district.

I keep running.

"What's your name??" I ask before blurting out like I was scared and out of breath. "I'm Jemma Robinson."

A heavy set older lady waves at us to come on inside. She whips back a handsy hybrid.

(Big Mama): "Get back you animals, no one fucks for free at Big Mama's house. YOU GONNA PAAAY!"

I shelter beside a wall with a very ...exotic picture mural on it once inside.

(Mama Love): "Come on in loveies come on in, we haven't had new faces in..ages!"

She welcomes us girls in and then eyesballs the ONE man.

(Hepaci): "We gotta get you a dress.."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:10 am

Klaus:

"I'm Klaus."

I respond not as eager to say my last name.

We enter the brothel and I am already singled out.

The one "woman" suggests I wear a dress and I frown.

Would that really work?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:26 am

Orion:

I passed out half way though that horror. I rather stand before the putrid and shriveled old elder ones with crumbling noses and ears feeling their judgmental black eyed stares any day. ANYDAY.

I only woke up hearing my Father's screaming rage. I thought for a sweet sweet moment of relief he was here, he saved me. It was a screen and the Overlord was still in negotiation over my release.

It did not sound like it was going well either....

(Raginbar): "I TOLD YOU RAGINBAR I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!!!"

(Boron): "Now now, you still have your little..away party. If they can get inside the Neoplanet and lower the shield then we will patch your boy up, if not... well say goodbye.." He pulls out my stitches and I am put on the spot to say something epic and meaningful to everyone but I just sob and babble inaudibly.

(Boron): "Well that was pathetic..."

He clicks the feed off and hime is no more.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:49 am

Jean:

I smile darkly at the prisoner who looked quite traumatized indeed.

Very rarely do any of these creatures prove useful once we are finished with them, yet he may surprise us still.

I run my nail over his delicate facial features still wanting that tooth.

I detach the IV instead as it had enough blood stored for my purposes.

"Is there not anything else you can say?"

I mock.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 1:54 pm

Boron:

I was quite disappointed in the young man for his lack of moxy.
I did have a sick sort of obsession (much like with Jean) with his grandmother Myra. After she got posssed by that entity in the red stone she was very very interesting and I did take note of how beings around her changed.
The morbidly twisted transformation of those 'vampires' inspired quite a bit of my early work. At first I thought a virus to infect the humans colonies would be most pradical. We worked on some of that together when she still had a bit of her huamnity left.
Later on I found I got to many useless subjects from mass infection and now sort though to get the very best genes and traits to use for my hybrids.

I think I could have utilized her children, Raginbar and Raluca much more but unfornatenly Sorin and his merry men really did a number on them, isolating them, trying to keep them from gaining full power. As much as I would like to rattle the cage he put them in......

The parasitic nature of the vampires could counteract my own creature's transformation if I let them mix too much.

Jean wanted the boy to speak, since he failed in front of his family I doubt he had anything to say to her.

(Orion): "Sodd off!" He spit blood at her from his lips and looked generally mad now.

I do a little mock clap with my gloved hands for his efforts.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:21 pm

Jean:

I look down at his blood and wear it like a trophy.

"You flatter me."

I smile darkly before wandering over to the next room and away from the gurney.

"Boron why don't we give the prisoner a moment alone with his thoughts?"

I call back to him while thoughtfully considering our next moves here.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:47 pm

Big Mama:

I eyeball the man handcuffed to a young thing. Now how did he escape the factory. I then notice another man in a dress.

Hmmm they sure aren't sorting them well no more.

(Jem): "HI um thanks for the save, we're looking for a way to find the 'saviors' do you know?"

(Girl 1): "JEAN has taken a body, we need the Starker like now!"

They all squeal afraid and hold one another. I look around wondering if this was a trap. I ant giving them no info about Mer and Beo till I KNOW for sure.

"You, man. what do you say about it?"

I cross my arms examining him with a judgmental gaze.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:39 pm

Klaus:

I was a bit intimidated by the loud booming presence of the woman and slink back like a teenager.

"They took my friend and travel companion. I was going to go back there by myself but they wouldn't let me."

I shake the chain of the handcuff feeling somewhat humiliated by all this.

But I suppose it would be improper of me to attack them all after rescue now..

"Having backup would be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 8:53 pm

Big Mama:

Frankly 3 minutes into him talking in that accent and I don't even know what he really said.

IS this...SHARD?

I mean how many proper english speaking blonde men could even exist. Suddenly it was if a little halo appeared around his light hair. A little drool appears on the corner of my mouth in the pressence of the one true KING.

*Mutual hush and awe comes across all the secret followers of Dane here hearing him speak.*
*Alot of us girls just take it for the team to help others escape down our network and get out alive from here*

Hepaci feels the strange awkward pause and interjects.

(Hepaci): "Uh..can you help us?"

"Yes.." I take out a big knife and scream hacking the handcuffs off my liege suddenly*

"YOU and only you come with me, I DO have a way to communicate with the 'saviors'.."

I squint at the little girl on the other end of the handcuffs, she had chained the ONE I cant trust her.

(Hepaci): "What but I wanta meet Beolan too!"
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Klaus:

At first I was intimidated, then I was genuinely concerned.

Did that woman just hack through chains with only a knife???

She asks that only I come with her.

I try to keep a neutral expression, trying to understand her sudden interest in me.

I glance over at the one in drag and make up something up on the spot.

"That one."

I point to him not remembering his/her name.

Did he say it? I don't know???

"They are with me."
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 11:26 am

Hepaci:

That big women looked HUNGRY for some blonde meat. I really didnt wanta go with them now...

shit...

But.... BEOLAN. MY HERO Wink

I look at the girls who were a little scared now to be left alone without male supervision. *as if we were helpful at all they pretty much pulled all of this off themselves*

"Hey don't worry, we will be back ladies."

I pat the little blonde in pig tails head who looked very upset she cant go with Klaus.

"I'm Hep- Hepatitis..."

A few hookers related to the name. I nod at them and follow. We go down the neon bright hallway and some girls reach out and touch at Klaus like hes the messiah.

Big Mama pulls back a curtain.

I was probably going to get sacrificed by these crazies and he gets the orgy. Lucky goldielocks...

What looks like a bondage room is pulled back a 2nd time by two hookers in black leather reveal a set of walkie talkies, very old school looking with wires and buttons on a even older looking contraption next to it.

(Big Mama): "You can call them with this...here you go my lord.." She hands Klaus the piece of junk. We have waited for your coming for a long time now."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 1:05 pm

Klaus:

Having Hepatitis did nothing to help direct the attention away from me.

I sigh feeling exceptionally uncomfortable in this moment.

After bypassing a few erotic rooms we finally reach the one which we could use to communicate with the Starker and.. possibly my sister.

I freeze up a bit with nerves before taking the device and finally working up the nerve to call.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm

Beolan:

Mer is out doing girl stuff so I'm hanging back in my treehouse. The message system to one of the underground railroads goes off. It must be important since we do not get hailed very often.

"Hello?"
I sound annoyed since I was trying to take a nap.

"Whatcha want?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 3:54 pm

Klaus:

Unfortunately it was the Starker who answers.

He was quite rude.

"We are in need of your assistance. Boron has taken a few of our people hostage and time is of the essence."

It was quite humiliating asking for a favor from this arrogant child but I was left with no other options.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 4:11 pm

Beolan:

The voice on the end of the walkie talkie tells me his sob story but it sounds like everywhere. There wasnt a planet around here where someone wasnt taken by Boron.

Why was this guy's problem so important that he comes before everyone else??

It sounded easy enough.. I guess I could make a quick stop. Smoke the place and go.

"Ok, so are any of the hostage like... important? Is there a reason they were taken I should know 'bout?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 4:25 pm

Klaus:

I pause.

Revealing Orion's identity would not benefit the rescue, so I decide to reveal mine instead.

"Meredith's brother has been taken hostage. I believe it was done in in retaliation for her allegiance to you."

I grind my teeth and send him the coordinates to the planet before hanging up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 5:13 pm

Beolan:

I was going to help anyway but I sort of wanta know what I'm working in on here.

Was the prisoners some super secret new experiment? I remember something about body parts last I clashed with that side.

I was surprised to learn it was Meredith's brother?

(Hepaci's voice over the phone): "BEO I LOVE YOU"

*Doesn't even THINK its a trap and heads out*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 5:22 pm

Hepaci:

I smirk. I got to talk to THE BEO.

"That was radical man."

I slap his back excited.

"Wow so you know Meredith's brother, what is he like? "I ask as Big Mama puts away the walkie talkies.

(Big Mama): "He will be here soon we should prepare for the fight..will you lead us my liege." She asks goldilocks like he matters.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 7:03 pm

Klaus:

The one which was unfortunately called, Hepatitis, gets oddly excited regarding our conversation.

A Starker fan, how disgusting..

He asks about Meredith's brother and I frown.

"He is a difficult personality to pin down.."

I get weirded out by this conversation as it was purely meant to trick the Starker into doing the RIGHT THING for once without the promise of fame and glory.

I storm off, taking the lead a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 11:51 pm

Hepaci:

I frown when goldilocks can not tell me more about Meredith's brother. He seemed rather moody and on edge. Was he fucking this guy or something?

I think how he was calling for him on the ship and all.
I better be nicer to him ,he might be related to Beolan through marriage one day... Wink

I follow along back to the girls who were happy to see us come out alive.

"Yes we didnt die. Miss me?" I smirk and take a knife the hookers were passing out to fight.

(Jem): "Was it really the Starker or was it a Overlord test?" She whispers mostly to Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 12:01 am

Klaus:

"A Starker.."

I  respond to the one female while looking over the blade which was handed to me.

"Tell me again what the significance is of these.. Starkers?"

Was that a family name or the type of creature they are?
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 12:17 am

Jem:

Klaus asks me a question that was difficult in this mixed company. I was surrounded by secret Danites it seems. I was not sure what to say to appease them so they do not suspect whose side I am on...

"Its a.. religion ... legend, about aliens with godlike abilities that protected the lesser species. The Overlord represses such talk that leads to rebellion, many have claimed to be the long lost heir from this powerful bloodline. A royal family. There are groups that.. believe 'all will be made right' if this last Starker sits on the throne after 100 years of punishment."

I hesitate and wait for Big Mama to busy herself in the other room.

"Beolan does not fit the story, the heir was said to have fair hair and chiseled features. He talked in a English accent but has been spotted hiding among the blonde slave class pretending to not understand when spoken too like them. I think thats why they are all looking at you... they call him Shard. I think hes pretty fictional add on to the story. But I guess you could roll with it to get what you want huh?"

Even that name..doesn't sound like a real royal name. You could waste time chasing around any babbling blonde man and think its him. Its a distraction clearly.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 am

Klaus:

I tilt my head at the young lady foretelling what she knew of the legend to me.

The planet to which I was raised was very sheltered so such stories rarely made their way to us. After that, my journey to this point had been a series of misfortunes with rarely any downtime for such talk. It was strange to be in the center of it now as though it were common knowledge.

"That seems like a lot of pressure just to get what I want."

I whisper back, perhaps a bit too deviously.

I walk back on the ship impatiently.

Just wanting to get back to that planet.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 1:02 am

Jem:

I smirk at Klaus's comment and watch him board the ship.

Unfornatenly blonde women were not as lucky to be mistaken for a 'god'. If I was a man I would totally take advantage of it.

It was embarrassing to just be kept around to check the human slaves for 'Shard' before the hybrids killed everyone. Being a 'cute little girl' made it so much easier too.

Why would the Overlord just feed into it....Maybe he created the story... then burns people for believing it? Who knows.

This...Beolan finely shows up. He was much shorter then I thought Wink

(Beolan): "Sup." He waved a wing.

Some hookers fall over at his presence. But he was nothing special.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 1:12 am

Klaus:

My eyes widen at the young kid who landed.

Sup?

I grow impatient and cross my arms.

"Let's go then!"

I pause for a moment before turning around to make sure he was alone.

How disappointing..

I snap out of it and go back inside the ship finding the Starker boy exceptionally disappointing Wink
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 4:37 pm

Overlord Boron:

I nod at 'Jean's request to leave the prisoner for now, I had very little faith his people could get into the Neoplanet for us anyway.

I busy myself with instead punishing the few females that remain for their insolence attempt at escape. 

They SUFFER. 

I beloved them fools but the ones that DARED to run COME BACK in the very same ship.

(Orion): ((KLAUS NO DONT COME BACK))

It is pulled into the garage by my men and they are pulled out violently, I hear the sweet sound of the screams till those screams turned into my own men's yells.

They brought SOMETHING aboard with them as 'backup' it appears.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 8:48 pm

Klaus:

As much as the kid annoyed me his powers were very impressive.

I watch him take out several Hybrids as though they were nothing.

I exit the ship and sense around for Orion.

I sense his mind and flash over to him on a gurny.

He looked, aweful...

"Orion, you are going to be ok. I had to do something though."

I look him in the eyes.

"You are Meredith's brother, you left when you were 17 to go travel, when you returned home your home was destroyed and you were unable to find her again."

I whisper in case he is questioned about it, accidently compelling Orion in the process.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:29 am

Beolan:

I come out and surprise them all with my power. 

((Stay inside)) I tell the others but the blonde fellow I talked to over the phone did not comply.

(Hepaci): "Aye aye captain!" 

Someone listens to me..

I glide through the lab breaking EVERYTHING in my path.

('Klaus'): "Meredith!? Meredith!"  He calls NOT ACTING 

I see what must be Mer's brother. He had a funny accent though... ?

I wasnt expecting BOREN here and was taken off guard by a energy blast that makes me crash into Klaus and his blonde friend in a big tumble. 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:39 am

Klaus:

Orion really gets into his role.

The calling for Meredith again and again was a bit dramatic but perhaps he is going at it from the traumatized brother angle?

We all get blasted across the room including the Starker.

Bloody hell!

(Jean) "Beooooo look at you!"

She cackles

Ugh... should have known!
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:16 am

Overlord Boron:

"Well well the useless vampire proved to be a good hostage after all.." I become less angry now and amused to make them all my playthings for advantage then otherwise outwardly destroying them all in blue fire.

The crybaby apparently was Meredith's brother...
Raginbar was inpregantating humans apparently. How low of his station.

((Careful Jean, we just finished your body!)) I warn her not to play with her 'little brother' he wasnt very in control of his powers and could very much smoke up all my new playthings in his crude violent materisms. 

I turn quickly to my glass cabinet, there was something I was working on but not preferected. I had hoped to infect the Starker with to weaken him. This might be ample time to test it out.

I take the syringe and stick it in a drone.   Beolan looks at Jean's new form and almost PUKES. He holds it together wanting to LEAVE fast now.

(Beolan): "Your sister isnt here, shes safe. come on lets go.."

He tells the brother so he stops calling for her and tugs him along weakly. 
Too close to a young vampire, the brother SNAPS still being freshly turned and BITES Beolan.

Beolan tries not to smoke him and twists around hitting and crashing into shelves.

(Beolan): "Let go!!"
 *puts away wings nervously as they were flopping around now*

The drone sticks him easily from him standing still.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:16 am

Overlord Boron:

"Well well the useless vampire proved to be a good hostage after all.." I become less angry now and amused to make them all my playthings for advantage then otherwise outwardly destroying them all in blue fire.

The crybaby apparently was Meredith's brother...
Raginbar had been pregantating humans apparently. How low of his station.

((Careful Jean, we just finished your body!)) I warn her not to play with her 'little brother' he wasnt very in control of his powers and could very much smoke up all my new playthings in his crude violent materisms. 

I turn quickly to my glass cabinet, there was something I was working on but not preferected. I had hoped to infect the Starker with to weaken him. This might be ample time to test it out.

I take the syringe and stick it in a drone.   Beolan looks at Jean's new form and almost PUKES. He holds it together wanting to LEAVE fast now.

(Beolan): "Your sister isnt here, shes safe. come on lets go.."

He tells the brother so he stops calling for her and tugs him along weakly. 
Too close to a young vampire, the brother SNAPS still being freshly turned and BITES Beolan.

Beolan tries not to smoke him and twists around hitting and crashing into shelves.

(Beolan): "Let go!!"
 *puts away wings nervously as they were flopping around now*

The drone sticks him easily from him standing still.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:26 pm

Klaus:

I can't help but be distracted by Boron in all the chaos.

He was the very reason why my family was dead and scattered and he did not even know it.

Nor cared as my people were very insignificant in the grand scheme of this universe or the next.

I could not hope to destroy him like this. From what I had seen of his abilities, they were far greater than my own.

Our only hope was to distract him while we tried to get away.

While Orion and Beolan cause a scene of their own I use this moment to flash over to his grotesque little creature and rip her apart before pushing the decapitated head onto his and the creatures arms over his arms which appeared from the outside observer as a sort of meat suit.

His female companion reappears as a holographic image. I smash the projector to which she was coming from and she starts glitching out.

I grab Orion and pull him off Beolan tryingn to get them both to run with me to the ship.

This whole move on my part took roughly 6 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:51 pm

Hepaci:

I stayed at the end of the ship like the little bitch I was but did change into some pants off a dead hybrid because the dress I was wearing was not going to last much longer running around.

I get a look at Meredith's brother but then I was distracted by that horrible stitched up monster. 

Goldilocks rips her apart so quickly I hardly processed it. The Overlord was PISSED. 

He flashes his snapping biting vampire 'friend' to the ship and I try to get out of their way afraid I was next.  Beolan lets go because smoke was leaking out he holds his head disorented.

Boron doest stop our ship from leaving only because he had to shield the hologram protector from the smoke.

...oh what a way to die.

I could deal with it really, what else am I going to do in this shitty galaxy. Alas one of our females takes control of the ship and puts it into warpspeed so no one can pull us back now.

"the Starker is going to be ok...right?"
I ask but all I could hear was the vampire snapping trying to get loose all crazy from getting STARKER blood.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 2:02 pm

Klaus:

My energy was completely dedicated with trying to keep Orion from tearing everyone apart that I did not have time to notice we left the Starker before it was too late.

Bloody hell! He will be alright won't he? Surely he can take on Boron after how I left him?!

**Klaus did not notice the injection while he was attacking Jean and Boron.**

"Yes of course!"

I answer Hepatitis.

Orion keeps fighting and I look into his eyes and tell him to stop, he does so and I knock him out.

When he wakes up I will be sure to have a body for him to feed on..
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 6:27 pm

Jem:

Whoa...

That was way more impressive then just healing broken legs.

"What are you?" I was still shocked he could do that to the Overlord and live.

The overlord should not be so mad though, he got the Starker boy. 

(Hepaci): "Are you like him...? Because thats scary shit.."

He inches away pretending to look out the window not trusting Orion was not going to wake up crazy.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:09 pm

Klaus:

"Like Klaus?"

I question.

Hm... 

This was confusing, a part of me wanted to compel them all to drop us off at the nearest planet with a Stargate and forget everything.

But I suppose that would be dramatic.

"I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2249] Ring around the Rosey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next