Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2249] Kitten Kraze

Go down 
+4
Crystal Bloomfield
King Sorin
Meredith Sulez
Desmond Deathwalker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Fighter

[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty
PostSubject: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 2:17 am

Takes place shortly after Wellness Check.

Little Desmond:

Earlier Darius had slaughtered the aliens who had landed on our world and had stolen their vessel that flies through the celestial abyss of the goddess. I stared out transfixed in wonder at the streaks of lights that seemed to be endless as they passed the window. The goddess power... The goddess realm... Woah.. Far out...

Suddenly the lights stop and become pinpricks. I freeze, my little baby tiger fur sticking up in alarm. What does it mean??? Is this a sign??

Flames of different hues streak over the window as the ship comes for a landing. My eyes widen and water. I don't know whether to scream that Queen Ni'ed is going to burn us all for transgressing in her realm or if this is the God Ynn (the heretical supernatural dark fire god the Deathwalker's coven worships. The celestial Eclipse brother of Moon goddess Yrt) giving us a warm welcoming hug.

I wish I could ask Auntie Paingha but she was still slumped against the wall after Darius had zapped her head to unconsciousness.

(Darius): "Both of you." He points to me and Crystal, who was also in her tiger form and was on top of a cabinet. "Stay here."

Darius opens the Airlock hatch and heads out with his friends.

Crystal stares as the airlock closes. Tail flicking in thought. I don't know if I want to know what she's thinking. I'm sure whatever it is it's going to make Darius mad.

I go back to staring out at the sky warily.

Darius comes back later and drags out one of the unconscious prisoners that I recognize as Galewind.

Crystal drops off the locker and I jump at the thump sound it makes.

(Crystal): (("What are those!?"))

I look over at her and follow her gaze. She and I watch as Darius and his pals talk to some weird aliens we have never seen before with weird things coming out of their heads. (Lyratisans). They put something on Galewind's wrists and take her away after handing something over to Darius.

Crystal presses her head against the window, then turns and looks at me with a toothy grin.

Oh no....

(Crystal): (("Come on! Help me with the door!"))

I gaze at her wide-eyed in alarm.

(("What!?"))

(Crystal): (("I saw how it works. Give me a boost! I can get it open."))

I panic horrified. There's SOOOO MUCH sky out there! We'll float away! Into the unending abyss! Just like the ship! Only adults are heavy enough to venture out!

(("Noooo!"))

(Crystal): (("If you don't I'm gonna try to teleport through this invisible wall (window) and I'm taking you with me!"))

(("N-n-n-n-n-noo! Pleaseee no!")) I don't want to get sky-eaten!

I start crying but it gets interrupted when I yelp as Crystal bites my tail and drags me over.

She uses my head as a boost to get to the controls and opens it just as Darius is heading back.

She's so brave, I think as she flashes him a toothy grin and suddenly runs off teleporting onto stalls.

(Darius): "Get back here you little bitch!"

He snaps at her and gives teleport chase.

Crystal gets distracted by SHINY. That's some odd prey, I think warily as little Crystal leaps and bites an armored arm of some aliens and dangles there growling and fluttering her feet hanging freely.

Darius catches up and tries pulling her off as she clamps on for dear life.

Well... She didn't float away... But...

Looks up at space.

So scary....

Flops down at the airlock doorway and zones out at the sky so far away.

Darius gives a grimaced grin.

(Darius): "Hey! Hehe... These little demons are just eager little hunters if you're in the market? Consider this a demonstration?" He offers warily. "I'll even throw in a free one!" He looks back at me. "Des!"

Still zoning out.

(Darius): (("Get over here you little runt!"))

I flinch at the mental yell. Some pack grunt grabs me by the scruff of the neck and brings me over to the group of the guy that Crystal was clinging too. I get dropped and yip.

I look down at the ground. I'm not floating... What does it mean???

(Darius): "What do you think? Kitties for the girl?" He gives a grin to Meredith and then to Sorin. Thinking he was her dad.

I start jumping getting used to the gravity and moving my paws, each time going (("Bah! Bah! Bah!")) noises cheerily, that I survived and didn't float away, with each movement.

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Sat May 04, 2024 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue10/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 2:35 am

Meredith:

"Awwe..."

I look at the kittens the merchant was selling.

"How old are they?"

I question as the one was making "bah bah" noises with its mind.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 2:49 am

Desmond:

Darius ponders that briefly then answers.

(Darius): "They're both nine. From the same litter."

I stop, look around, wiggle my tail then look up at the pretty girl. She hasn't tried to eat me. She must be nice.

Suddenly teleports onto her back going, (("Taaa daa!"))

Buries self under her hair and sniffs.

(("Warm fur! Long fur! No bur!
I like it! Sir, other, or her!
Or whatever you prefer!"))

Crystal rolls her eyes at me, still not letting go of the arm.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue10/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 3:02 am

Meredith:

I laugh and scratch the little kitten behind the ears in amusement.

"Nice trick, I wish I could do that."

I complement him.

He seemed too smart to be a pet so I figured the little guy must be a slave.

What a shame.. if I had the money I would buy them all and set them free.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 3:07 am

Desmond:

Purs and wags tail.

Scritchy-scratchies! Yay!

She wishes she could teleport.

(("I can teleport you! I teleport good! Where you wanna go!?"))

I look around excitedly, wagging my tail.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 3:12 am

Meredith:

"You can?"

I ask him impressed.

"How about you teleport me.. over there?"

I point to a wide open area right under a tree.

"Think you can manage that?"

I challenge him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 3:20 am

Desmond:

I look from the spot she challenges me too excited, but make sure to give a quick warry glance at Darius briefly first making sure he isn't going to be mad. He waves me off.

(Darius): (("Yes. Give the girl a demonstration."))

I turn my gaze at the spot, wiggling then bob up and down excitedly.

(("Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"))

I then stop, hunker down, and pick up a piece of her shirt in my mouth like I would to carry something and focus.

I teleport us both.

(("I did it! I did it!!"))

Bobs down excited. She's so big. I don't remember ever teleporting a big person before.

I let go of her shirt and jump down then flop over.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 3:40 am

Meredith:

I look around a bit startled at the transport.

Woah?! Never done that before..

I glance down at the kitten when he flops over to take a breather.

"Good job. Was that hard?"

I question having no idea what it takes to teleport, let alone another person too.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 3:52 am

Desmond:

I gaze up at the thing we're under. I've never seen anything like it before. At least not up close.

I look at the nice girl when she asks a question. I try to think and wonder if maybe that's why she hasn't teleported before. Maybe she just doesn't know how.

(("Mmm... No. Not 'hard' exactly... Just tiring."))

I sit up.

(("You just gotta focus on where you're going. And if it far, many short trips are good I think. Instead of one big long one.")) I try to offer as advice.

And since she asked a question, I feel free to bombard her with questions.

(("I'm Desmond! What's your name?"))

I tilt my head.

(("What's your other form look like?"))

Then look up at the tree above us.

(("And what's that?"))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 4:16 am

Meredith:

"Oh really? Good to know. I will keep that in mind for next time."

I tease even though I'm unable to teleport... at all.

The kitten gets hyper and starts to overwhelm me with questions.

I can't help but smile at him and try my best to answer them all.

"Well hello Desmond. My name is Meredith. I do not have another form. This is what I look like all the time. Do you have another form?"

I ask before following his gaze over to the tree.

"That's a tree.. it's a plant and also a natural air filter for most worlds."

I explain to him.

"How have you not seen one before? Where do you live Desmond?"

I question him confused.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 4:42 am

Desmond:

I gaze at her fascinated. Only one form? Maybe she's a hybrid? That's cool. Those are nice dudes.

I scratch my ear with my back paw, then nod.

(("Uh-huh.")) I try to think how to explain it but just settle on, (("Like you. But not as pretty.")) That seemed the best way to explain it.

I gaze back at the tree fascinated and wide-eyed. Trees sounded important. (("Wow! Amazing!"))

(("Inside the mountains.")) It occurs to me maybe the planet matters since we traveled through the abyss. (("On Trydeina. We don't have trees in the caverns... But I heard the word before..."))

I try to think.

(("Wolfsbane... Or... Skytree as some call it. That's that Goddess Yrt's moon. I guess she has trees.")) Which makes sense. The Goddess is important. Of course she'd have cool important things.

I look back at the girl suddenly wondering in amazement.

(("Wait... If were in the goddesses' abyss. Are you a goddess?.. Or... Are you a hybrid?")) Tilts head. There was.. another word... From the visions... (("Or a vampire?"))

Suddenly a leaf falls from the tree and I squeak thinking the whole tree is going to break apart and fall on us like a cave-in.

Pounces onto the girl and teleports us just a slight distance away from the tree in the clear part of the wide-open area.

(("I'm sorry! I'm sorry Queen Ni'ed! Please don't cave in the trees! Meri needs them!")) I try apologizing thinking the Sun Queen was mad that I thought Mer could be a goddess.

My kitty ears flatten down. Buries head into Mer upset and frightened, shaking and whining.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 7:49 am

King Sorin:

I eye around at the disgusting slavers, always MORE. Every time we get rid of a fraction. 

I think of what went down on Sangores years ago.

The Tulley traders were currently the worst but they were so deep in Overlord territory it made it difficult. If they had a side warehouse here I would be interested in seeing what the have on the hard drive. 

IRONICLY the cadet I had assigned to keep an eye on new Cadet Mer was named...Tully? How unfornaute for him. 

Some sleaze who really didn't look like a slaver (being blonde) tries to offer Meri kittens.

A Meri seemed to bond with the other one.

"What exotic markings.. we'll take em.."

I say since Meri just ..ran off with one.

Tully who is not the best body guard ...
 in his oversized teddy hood tries to pet the other cub thinking she is just as friendly as the other one. - Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 11:45 am

Meredith:

"Uhm, none of the above?"

I respond before he pounces and we are transported elsewhere.

Man that's trippy..

I look around startled as to why the kitten was so upset.

"It's ok. It was only a leaf?"

I pet his back trying to comfort him.

Poor thing..
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 6:55 pm

Desmond:

Sniffles and rubs head against her.

She says it's a leaf. I don't know what that means.

But she doesn't seem scared and she's trying to comfort me.

I try to calm down at her pets and keep rubbing my head against her until I feel better.

I start kneading her shirt.

(("Like... A pebble instead of a boulder?.. The- The leaf?"))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 04, 2024 7:29 pm

Meredith:

"Exactly."

I smile at him before picking up another leaf on the ground and holding it up to show him.

"See, it's quite light - smooth and delicate - the leaf will not hurt you."

What an interesting reaction to something so fragile.

I think to myself while observing him "knead" my shirt.

"Are you planning on sleeping there?"

I tease.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySun May 05, 2024 5:00 am

Desmond:

I stare at the leaf intently as she tells me about it.

Looks up at her when she asks her question, the tease of which is completely lost on me.

(("Well I could. You're nice and warm."))

I look down at my kneading.

(("I'm showing you, you made me feel better."))

I look back up at her and tilt my head.

(("How do you show people that? Do your ears move?"))

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue50/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySun May 05, 2024 5:41 am

Crystal:

The arm was so hard! I don't think I broke the skin but it tasted like blood. (Metallic). I reluctantly let go before it could brake a fang.

Darius smiles at the man.

(Darius): "Oh good."

Something reaches out at me. I hiss and manages to jump out if Darius' grip. I teleport onto the creature and bite an ear. I thrash about side to side trying to rip it off.

(Darius): "Ha ha. Kittens am I right? She's a good one."

((Anyone touches me and I'm ripping off a limb!))

If only I could help off this ear. That would be a good warning. What are these creatures made off? Metal??

(Darius): "...No refunds."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySun May 05, 2024 12:21 pm

Meredith:

I tilt my head at him in thought.

"I like to squeeze their hand.. maybe even give them a hug."

I think about his question some more never really considering it before.

"I'm glad I made you feel better."

I whisper to him before glancing over in King Sorin and Tully's direction.

"Would you like to go see what the others are up to?"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue85/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:12 pm

Tully:

"Ahhh.. why is this one SCARY!"

I flinch afraid but it gets a metal ear and not anything else.

The slave guy is CRAZY!

I eye him when he still acts like they are cute.

Meredith is SO cool... she used her human-ness to tame the beast.

(Sorin): "Do you have anymore for sale? What is your game plan, mass produce?"

He questions him as he SLOWLY bides more time and counts out big wad of money.  (with his OWN face on it)
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue50/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:36 pm

Crystal:

(Desmond): ((Sure. I shouldn't keep Darius waiting. He might get mad.))

(Darius): "Well if I did that they wouldn't be very exotic now would they?"

He looks at the currency and frowns confused.

This ear is not coming off!

New game plan!

Snap the neck! TAKE THE WHOLE SKULL!

Desmond teleports himself and the girl back as my body starts making bone-snapping and cracking sounds.

I wince and grind my fangs and tense my claws in pain.

My other form's bigness shall topple this beast!

All will fear me!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyMon May 06, 2024 1:44 am

Meredith:

Once we teleport I take in our surroundings.

The other kitten was going through a transition of sorts and I push Tully away from it in concern.

"Stop it!"

I snap at the small creature.

"We are not your enemy! Should you wish us to leave we will do so right now!"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Kitten Kraze Left_bar_bleue85/100[2249] Kitten Kraze Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:02 am

Tully:

AHHH the kitten was a GIRL!

Cooties!!

I try to hide under my Teddy hood but she was way bigger and going to crush me.

*I fall down, roll away trying to hide behind Meradith to SAVE ME*

Shes a LADY not a GIRL
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm

Crystal:

As if I wasn't in pain enough during my transformation the stupid girl Des had run off with prior pushed my prey out from under me and I fall and land on my mid-transforming paws. I jerk back in pain with an involuntary cat sound, then let out a low growled cat sound at her.

Darn it! I went through the transformation for nothing!

I hunch down on all fours and hiss at her in my less-haired form. I shift my weight left and right trying to ready myself for anything.

She claims she's not my enemy and that they'll leave which maybe in her view she isn't and they would. But right now while she was gone I was being sold to her pack so as far as I'm concerned they are, if they think I'm going to just let them do whatever they want to me. Touch me, order me around or anything.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyMon May 06, 2024 8:43 pm

Meredith:

Tully hides behind me.

I look at the kitten who had changed somewhat and back away too.

Perhaps Desmond can reason with her..

I turn to Tully in pause.

"What did you do?"

I whisper to him in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:48 pm

Tully:

I pout at Meridieth for blaming ME.

"I..didnt do nuthing."

I cross my arms and try not to look at the weird naked alien. 

"You got a nice one."
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyTue May 07, 2024 8:08 pm

Bash:

I watch from a distance waiting for us to strike.

I look at Will impatiently waiting for something to happen to weren't us all going down there and ambushing the market in a TAKE DOWN STING.

I worry Meri just got KIDNAPPED but no one freaks out the alien transports like... the OVERLORD.

I keep watching and one of the 'kitten' aliens turns into a girl!

Dad stops counting and looks at the slaver for clarification why it is no longer a 'kitten'.

"Ok now its trafficking right lets go get em!"  I yelp in Will's ear loudly ready to FIGHT
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyTue May 07, 2024 9:18 pm

Darius:

I freeze when the guy looks at me after Crystal changes forums.

Darn it. The kid just had to mess it up.

Imagine selling something to people that could just teleport back right after being sold. It would have been brilliant!

But of course, the kid didn't know that. It wasn't like I planned any of this in advanced. I told the kids to stay on the ship didn't I? I was just working with a golden opportunity.

That's alright.. I can work with this. I can't work with anything.

Gives a wary unsure grin. "It's a feature... Now they have opposable thumbs?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:57 pm

Meredith:

"Oh?"

I look at Tully not quite believing him Wink

"You are right. Why don't you say hello to Desmond instead?"

I offer.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:05 pm

William:

"Once your dad gives us the signal we will make our presence known. Until then we are to stay put YOUNG PRINCE."

I eye him in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyThu May 09, 2024 1:13 pm

Tully:

Meridieth is obviously testing me. Did the King put her up to it??

I look around nervously then slowly approach 'Desmond'

"Hello?"

*offers hand for it to sniff*

Wait maybe I should greet it as a person...

I inner whine a bit at how hard this is.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptySat May 11, 2024 5:58 am

Desmond:

The person's slow approach and greeting helps this not be too alarming when a hand is offered in front of me, though I do briefly stare at it. Considering if it was bad or good.

Good would be better than bad. I wonder if I'm getting scratchies?

Crystal eyes the hand like she wants to bite it but doesn't actually move toward it. Just stares from her position. Menacingly.

I peer from the hand up at the face of the person it belongs to.

(("Hi."))

I then gaze back at the hand. Instead of sniffing it, I rub my head against it for scratches.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyMon May 13, 2024 9:05 pm

Tully:

I slowly pet the soft fur and scratch under its neck and sides of its cheeks. SO soft.

"You are..pretty... cute.."

I look at Meridieth triumphantly hoping I passed her TEST Wink

The King finishes the money count for the scary slave driver, appearing to ignore the whole shapeshifting thing. 

(King Sorin): "WILL this cover it?" He SAYS the code word... 

I KNEW though he had BIG PLANS and was just stalling for time.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyMon May 13, 2024 9:18 pm

Bash:

I exhale loudly still EMBRASSED about my freak out in the cave to complain too much. I just wanted... so much to prove myself after that. I stare on feeling shaken still and disturbed on levels I didn't really comprehend.

Dad says WILL in a certain way and I assume its the code word they had between them. 

Its been a while since I've seen Dad in action, he never takes me anywhere...

He lets me hear his message to Will and the other soldiers stationed about. 

(King Sorin): ((Lets let the blonde slave driver depart, I don't know enough about his kind.. maybe he'll lead us.. to others...))

((Overlord like!)) I point out disturbed by the transporting.

(King Sorin): ((exactly... and there isn't many blonde slave drivers..outside him is there?..))
He praises my observations having that same thought. 

I keep a steady eye on the scene listening more.

(King Sorin): ((..once his is out of the market.. move in on the others. We're shut it down and take the spoils.. no market is allowed to tolerate slavery without risk of conquest..))

My eyes go wide, I thought we we're just going to shop for new clothes. (NOT just for Meridieth but I ruined mine in the cave too Wink )

Now we get ALL of this...

I glance at the market wondering how many more EVIL deeds going in secret were here to warrant a full on attack.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:20 am

Darius:

I look down at the things with the guy's face on them. I don't quite understand. But whatever it is it's ours now and for free once the kids teleport back.

"Yes. Perfect!"

I take the strange things.

"Enjoy your purchase!"

Me and the guys head back to the ship and I sniff the money along the way, trying to figure it out. When we get onboard, I touch the tip of my tongue to it and make a face at the taste.

"So not for eating. Good to know. But what is it good for?" I ask the guys as we observe the cash and I look at the dollars confused. I pass around the money so everyone can try to figure this out.

I don't think it's clothing material. Too small of pieces and I don't want to wear the guys face...
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:27 am

William:

The code word was used, and I signal to our guys to surround the marketplace to be looted.

The blonde salesmen is also followed at a distance pursuant to the King's orders.

"Come on Prince Bash, it is time we get down there."

I finally give him the go area to proceed while making my way down to the market myself.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:04 pm

Bash:

I follow William excited something was finely going to happen.

((The raid is starting!)) I project to Meridieth to give her a heads up even if she cant talk back Wink 

I also accidently send it to Crystal and Desmond not used to their alien minds before and my CHOPPY powers.

"What are you going to shoot?"

Since there was so many...in the way.

It felt wrong to let the slavery guy go but I guess it will help us out to stop others like him.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyThu May 16, 2024 10:58 am

Desmond:

(("Thank you!")) I think cheerily. Happy for scratches and pet'ties.

Suddenly I hear a stranger in my mind about a raid startled, and back up from the petting wide-eyed and look around for a high place to get to.

I teleport onto the top shelf of a nearby stall that has a black cloth covering. I tug it up with my teeth, accidentally ripping it. I use the hole to get under it, then do a 180 peek out the hole to keep an eye out for danger or strangers that might come this way or try to hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyThu May 16, 2024 10:59 am

Crystal:

I hear of a raid and hiss at all these enemies.

I teleport back to the ship and teleport jump onto Darius' back. He stumbles at the sudden surprise change in weight and drops the cash he was holding.

I bite his ear and hold on, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind.

(Darius): "Ow! Shi-!"

(("You sold us!! To strangers!! How could you!?"))

Honestly, I shouldn't ask 'how could he'. This is Darius and all... But still.. It didn't hurt any less and still felt like a betrayal.

(Darius): "Look you teleported back like I knew you would! I saw an opportunity and I took it!"

I scrape my toenails against the back of his legs. He lets out a hiss and my exhales in his ear really start to bother him.

(Darius): "Stop that! Get off!" He whips around his arms trying to get my dangling child body off.

Instead, I start tugging on his ear between my teeth. Turning my head away with the tugs.

He backs up and roughly bashes me up and pins me against a wall of a ship behind us, causing the wind to knock out of me and I lose my teeth hold on his ear.

(Darius): "It wasn't like they could have kept 'you' of all people forever."

He adds in, with his sweet talk.

It almost works but I catch sight of Auntie's still form and think of poor Galewind being taken away by those full-on weird freak things. Who knows what that'll do to her before she wakes up? And Des? Des hasn't returned either!

I let out a cat sound and start biting at him again with my little cat fangs and kicking with my (human) feet.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:41 am

Meredith:

I jump startled at the voice in my head.

**Low key Myra flashbacks before I suppress that suffering deep down for LATER.**

A soldier starts shooting up a market place table (Will) containing  several stuffed toys all in the name of INTIMIDATION for King Sorin's grand epic speech/scold/future slaughter??

The stuffed teddy mess was both impressive and horrifying.

Desmond disappears and I block Tully's view as clearly he was a fan of those creatures (teddy hat/hood).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Kitten Kraze   [2249] Kitten Kraze Empty

Back to top Go down

[2249] Kitten Kraze
Page 1 of 1