Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2247] The Past BITES

Go down 
+3
The Imposter
Klaus Sulez
King Sorin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Klaus:

I notice his discomfort at the flask before he wipes off the nozzle as if germs had a chance amongst all that bittersweet alcohol.

"Yes, I get that a lot..."

I respond to his observation.

My entire family had dark hair as well. In fact so did all my old friends too.

"Guess it's a dying trait."

*Tosses him a blanket off the bed tiredly.*

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Orion:
I tilt my head at Klaus's response in thought of his hair. It was hard not to look at, I feel in the right light it would look different like some rare stone.
"You are very special!"
I say encouragingly as he gives me a blanket. I felt reluctant to touch it as well but the alcohol helped calm me to be less.. erratically paranoid for now.
"Thank you..are you going to sleep now?"
I ask and stop myself from saying how funny that was. Night is his TIME Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 am

Klaus:

I blush at the attention.

"Uhm, I suppose?"

He asks if I'm going to sleep now.

*Blinks.*

I will try..

*Flashes over to bed and fluffs up my pillow despite my many, MANY urges.* Wink

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 12:54 am

Orion:
I did not like the restlessness I sensed on him but sat down on the chair and wrapped the blanket around myself tightly like a bat and try to zone out of the loud festivities outside.
This was all so...odd..
I felt I would wake up back in home. This was not...real.
Suspect
zzzzzz

*NOSEBLEED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO TEMPT HIM* What a Face
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:14 am

Klaus:

*In the middle of the night I instinctually flash out of the bed and onto the chair where my unsuspecting visitor lay fast sleep.*

"Hsssssssssssssssss..."

*Licks fangs as my eyes generate a light golden glow in the darkness.*

I inwardly struggle against his EXPOSED FLESH lustfully wanting to consume it all.

*Pants.*

I lean in a little too close and we both go tipping backwards on the chair.

*Suckles his neck conetently hardly noticing he was now jerked awake at the fall.*  Razz
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:33 am

Orion:
"Xenon!!"
I choke a little at such a surprise feeling confused where I was as my chair goes down.
I was scared to lay down and sleep and somehow thought sitting up would help.
I didn't dare move my head to see what was on my neck.
There was some level of disgust I felt from this...
I felt very emphatic towards the servants right about now....

"Sorry Klaus?"
I swipe my nose awkwardly but felt to dizzy to get up.

"You can feed on me ..if you like..but I think that entitles a few more DAYS at least of hiding me.."
I laugh weakly not sure he could even understand me at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:47 am

Klaus:

"Mmhmm?"

I force myself away from him and my eyes dilate again.

"I'm...-I'm so sorry Orion. I shouldn't have."

I stumble backwards shakily, getting dark flashbacks of Mr. Poe in that very moment.

"Puh-please-do excuse me!"

*Runs to the washroom and vomits.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 2:05 am

Orion:
I shutter once he pulls away and was sooo relived he did not...
I wanted to get turned that was one thing yes but to get fed on was the lowest of the low...
Unfortunately his kind knows nothing of how special my bloodline is like my old ones so getting out of that..seemed unlikely.
I almost puke but I had nothing really to spit up right now ..besides blood and that would not be helpful for any of us. It felt like a dry punch to the gut.
I fiddle with my bag and put on a mask for oxygen before I get the shakes and stumbling up I leave MORE red patches on his bed before going to the couch this time . MUCH SAFER
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Klaus:

I wake up next to the toilet.

It was morning.

Perhaps, last night was only a dream?

I think wishfully to myself before fixing my curly LOCKS in front of the mirror and washing my mouth out with water.

*Subconsciously repositions ring on finger before leaving the washroom to dust off the VASE.*

"Now what do we have planned for today?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:49 am

Orion:
I was working on a piece of technology, a type of  muli use watch. Reworking it and rewiring it to not seem so much like my people's work.   Klaus finely wakes up. I didn't sleep much after last night. I still kept my mask on to hide the blood smell. I had to relive myself  too but he took over the washroom area. I do not know why does he even have to urinate anymore??  Our vampires did not.
I watch Klaus touch and speak to the strange object I noticed when I first snuck in there.

"Who is in there?"
I ask quietly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Klaus:

*Jumps a little at Orion's voice.*

"What?!"

*Looks at vase confused.*

"No one?"

Freak... Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Orion:
I tilt my head at his response. It must be a lie but I did not expect him to tell me the truth. His defense said it all really. There was something special in there he was hiding for some reason. It must be good.
"Aye?"
I cleared my throat while taking off the mask and get up carefully.
"From what I've seen last night you really do have problems with your condition ...is your sire not around to help you??"
I prob him for more information.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Klaus:

"Sire?"

I ask confused.

I did not know part of taking this one in involved so many questions ;(

"You are not from around here are you."

I observe before trying to change the subject.

"You should get some better clothes. Maybe even a place of your own?"

*Tries to push him out the doorway.* ;D

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 am

Orion:
I look at the young male rather disturbed he was running around with such a GIFT and power and yet knew nothing. Who doesn’t know who sired them?? I
side step around the other way then what he was leading me too a bit paranoid what he was doing. This looked like a mating dance or something.
“It would be…unethical to leave right now.. I think you truly need my help…..for the sake of all the fuzzy warm blooded creatures like that sloth fellow..hmm?

I give him my most serious look

"Did you even try a patch??" "
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 am

Klaus:

"What are you my mom now?!"

I whine at the boy's stubbornness before showing him my patch.

"See?? Nothing to worry about!"

I got this.

He brings up Mr. Poe and I glare.

"And what do you know about anything?! You're not a vampire."

I observe.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:21 am

Orion:
I blink not sure what his mother had to do about this?
He put on the patch though, I was quite pleased he tried it. I wonder how he feels?
I decided not to ask now.. if he rips someone's neck out tonight I'll know it doesn't work well enough yet.
"That's wonderful Klaus."
He insults my knowledge of vampires and I raise an eyebrow.

"I came from the forbidden zone..the Xern clan....all we do is serve 'old ones' ...feed them, clean for them, entertain them, put them away in the coffins for their seasons, let them out..feed them again....follow their rules and old fashion traditions..with the only reward becoming one of them when your old and useless so the next generation can serve you.. so yes I know ALOT!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 am

Klaus:

I look at Orion a bit weirded out.

"Why bloody hell would you want to be a vampire?!"

I accidently vocalize that bit out loud.

*Curses out of the room no longer caring if he followed me out or not.*

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Orion:
His response was a bit shocking, I wasn't not sure what happened to him but it obviously was not very good. I wondered if all the outsiders acted like this. Father always said they were uncultured running around quite feral but I always assumed it was exaggeration but this boy did not even have a coven or any zeal! Not to mention his age? Who gets turned that young is he even 15?? That’s a mind of a CHILD forever!
He runs away using magic before I can think of how to answer his question. Is he a witch? Is that why he is so strange?
I roll up my cloak around myself to and follow him. (I do NOT want to be alone in the room with the VASE)
“Klaus…wait..you think all I can offer you is the patches..here..”
I put a velvet sack of black gemstones with swirls of color that resemble galaxies. Quite a rarity.
“Sell these at the market.. the armory here makes exquisite armor..its their …cultural attire.. they will give you a good price for it and keep what you get for yourself….and know if your interested I have greater treasures then these….maybe then you will oblige my company a bit more?”
I don’t wait around for him to take them and just shove them in his hand before making my cloak shimmer into invisibility
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Hepaci:
I squint trying to keep up with the old solider as he explains the 'curse' to us in a new way we haven't heard the old story repeated. It was a bit..bleak..
entropy??
"Oh.."
I say politely not wishing to angry him but it seemed like he was a unbeliever. ..like the captain... and pa  and granny.
It was best to not tell anyone you believed in the redeemer to come. You just might get burnt at the stake.
I shutter still trying not to recall the last time I saw one of Boron's burnings of a old one
It was hard to place your trust in the divine family when Boron was killing them all one by one. But not..Shard..
I watch my brother open his big mouth and kick him under the table to shut up.

(Huckle): "So you dont think the lost heir is going to come back and break the curse? That its ..just..hopeless?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 am

Klaus:

I look at the precious gems in shock.

((So I take these and then what? You follow me around like a lost puppy wearing that cloak all day?))

I ask uneasily.

Though I must admit, the money was rather tempting.

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Orion has already left Klaus to pee
far far away because its bloody peee
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Forgive me as I turn those quotations into brackets while Joe has his period
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Klaus:

I wander down the street (hiding the rare jems in the VASE for the time being).

One would think the strange boy would come here first to get some decent clothes to wear.

*Looks at the Armory booth intrigued.*

"What does this one do?"

I ask a man regarding a rare weapon I found (thinking he was the sales attendant) Wink

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Mrs. Unerth (The mother of Tully)

I organize a box of small daggers that were to be placed in new special ladies panties collection that was all the rage right now. Each hilt was scoped in handcrafted mastership by yours truly.

A young man with the most exotic and lightest of hair comes over and asks questions.

It was hard to look at the weapon he had in his hand and not that HAIR  cyclops
"Erm..remarkable!"
*turns eyes on the weapon and not his hair AFTER saying it*

(Mr. Unerth): "Did ye get the might'e piss on you!?"  

My husband asks as if he was one of our brutish clanmates in a crude tone and not a customer

"Excuse him...last night was quite intense. That my young friend is a 3rd  or 5th dinesty Bardiche "

Last edited by TLG Admin on Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head at both the man and woman cautiously.

Perhaps this was not the booth to visit after all..

"I see, and does it do anything special?"

I inquire of the glorified hand axe boredly.

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Ms. Unerth

Oh dear I think the outsider was offended. I look at Tulloch, motioning him to please go in the back before he ruins anymore of our tour. We need to make the Guild look good and something you want to desire to one day be apart of for all these new refugees flocking in.

"Well it has a nice little compartment for vervaine on the side to be exspelled...that extra moment of surprise they get makes whacking the heads quite more effective I can vouch for personality."
I state, even though we did not get to..fight them last night at all. I have seen it in the clan in executions of the infected.

I pick up a ruby studded sector that expanded out into a high tech weedwhacker with a press of a eye decore in the center.

"This would be more fitting for the hybrid...keeps you far enough away....we also can install a special light to any weapon that is guaranteed to keep Boron at bay!"  

Last edited by TLG Admin on Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:31 pm

Klaus:

"Do you have any guns?"

I ask not understanding the medieval draw here.

Perhaps these were collector sets?

I think rather disappointed to myself.

Or roleplay costumes ;S
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:52 am

Bash:
I haven't slept all night with so much going on!!! I've been having the time of my life with the real MEN. Hearing all about the kills they made in the last battle. Everyone was so patriotic and loud, fireworks still deafen by ears. We don't do this in the village !!

I wander in WRECKED covered in firework soot and confetti of the Neoplanet colors.  I see Dad in deep discussion with his latest wife of something but was to thrilled to be here I think nothing of anything being wrong.

(Mrs. Unerth): "This one shoots  silver nitrate bullets and has stainless platinum edgings...."

(Mr. Unerth):
"Aye boy if you told us what you wanted to kill with it we'd waste less time.."
I see Klaus buying guns. He must have ran out of amo after last night killing those vampires, what a troooper!

"How about a bazooka!"
I laugh and wave at him teasing our little close call Wink

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 4:05 pm

Klaus:

I smile amused at the attendant when he gets testy at my uncommitted  responses.

Before another word is said, Bash interjects and I can't help but chuckle in appreciation at his well timed entrance.

"Ah yes, and how is the young lady? Did you ever inquire as to how she got her hands on such a peculiar choice of weaponry?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Bash:

I frown sadly, she was ...gone...

"Shes gone Klaus..Xern Clan got her..or Boron..we dont know yet.."

I realize Klaus wanted to know about the bazooka.

"She stole it from Father's collection..its one of his signature weopens.. "
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:41 am

Klaus:

"How would you even find out something like that?"

I inquire when the "Xerns" are brought up again.

Perhaps Bash's father has further information hidden somewhere..

Bash snaps me out of my thoughts when he mentions the Bazooka.

"Oh? And where is that?"

I ask playfully, trying to seem more intrigued at the weapon.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:07 am

Bash:
Klaus wants to know where I heard about the whole Xern Clan incident. It was kept rather..uplifting then it was to the public. But thats because Father is only worried they would be scared.

"I overheard my father speaking to security."
I explain trying not to use the word 'eavesdrop' "They think someone might be still here...and hurt. There is missing medicine from Sickbay."

The Unerth couple look at one another WORRIED. Well  the wife ooked worried, Mr. Unerth looked ready for a HUNT.
Klaus was still into bazookas. I think he wanted one. I dont blame him they are pretty niffy killing machines.
"I can show you the room if you want? Dad wont mind.."
I whisper so the men dont hear and want in on the bazooka chamber too.
I feel a REAL connection to Klaus, like I can TRUST him  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Klaus:

"Sure!"

I exaggerate my intrigue at the prospect.

I would prefer to follow and learn more about this "security" of which Bash spoke of but decided to play it careful.

Just in case..

Bash mentioned another one of these "Xern's " still being here. Perhaps wounded and stealing supplies.

I pause in thought.

((Wouldn't it be cool if we found them before anyone else? I'm sure with one of those Bazookas we could hold our own.))

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Bash:
The halls were quiet, after the excite of last night I bet some of the guys are sleeping it off. Some drones fly pass us in search for the possible Xern. I look at Klaus with a interested expression at the thought of catching it before everyone else. Those suckers were pretty scary but, talk about the FAME we’d get.
Father would have to let me stay.

((Worth a shot  to be war heroes!))

I enter a passcode – mom’s birthday and open the locker next to Dad’s office.
His hanger of bazookas was a majestic sight to behold, He had all kinds of different alien culture’s versions the weapon. I gesture to the broken scepter in a frame.

“Pick any one but that one…that one has an alarm.”

People try to steal it thinking it has some power or something ....
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Orion:

I was kicking myself for raiding their Sickbay, even with my technology they knew now. I couldn't help but notice their technology was quiet similar to ours.

I lean on a wall overthinking things, I really needed the pills to keep myself from not shaking or passing out somewhere. My cloak can only do so much. It needed to recharge as well under a solar source. I followed Klaus up to the point he went near all those hefty vampire slayers, for a young one Klaus sure had major bravery the likes I have never seen before. But I really never got to know many others outside. Maybe being stupidly bold was normal and I was just a coward.

I find a place I should be able to 'gleam' from much better it was a station for refugees and newcomers, a welcome center passing out boxes of donations and starting supplies for those with IDs.  There was alot of 'donations' still sitting around unpackaged. I find myself clothes and listen closely as voices can be heard. I hurry and fill a bag of goods laying around newly donated

(Princess Sabel): "Have you seen anyone without identification try to get supplies..dont tell me you let a few slide. This isn't a charity case its war." She lectures those on duty.

(Volunteer): "Last time I checked this was a charity?" One of them talks back to the princess boldly. She just gives him a loook.

(Princess Sabel): "I lost my husband to them.. its personal now."

I see her side arm, awful restrainers (hand cuffs) some kind of beating tool. I hold STILL trying not to go into a panic attack .

I MUST get out of here....

A young boy patrols the rows of donations as the adults bicker.

(Tamsin:
"I'll find you..."

I close my eyes tightly trying not to breath when the boy comes in pointing a gun. He was trigger happy I could tell.
Dont...breath....or...

*bloody nose drips down as I stare at the tip of my snoot in HORROR*
The kid fires..repetitively and I whirl around my wristlet to transport ANYWHERE ELSE
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Klaus:

I pick up one of the exceptionally large shooters (assumedly for long range firing) and hold it to my side.

"What is the significance of that one?"

I ask Bash regarding the framed weapon.

It seemed rather odd to hold such a thing in such high regard.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Bash:

I  pick up a heavy one and make a face before I look back at Klaus.
"Thats what he used with the great Nyra Addams in antiquity...and a few more recent queens..."
I respond.
"Its 'lucky' I'm not sure why he did not take it to war..he might have gotten their queen too.."
I muse and check out another sweet piece of steel.

I pass another framework. the 'Nyra eye' necklace, it was all that was left of her. the rest fell into the volcano.  Im sure it was just IN MY MIND but it might have followed us as we walked along.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:27 am

Klaus:

"Very nice."

I compliment Sorin's war stories as we make our way out from the armoury after taking our weapons.

Was it just me? Or were we being followed?

*Looks behind us just in case.* Wink
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 8:57 pm

**** The Nyra eye flashes its yellow haggish light back in Klaus's direction as he looks behind  Twisted Evil
He is shown great revelation and  foreboding prognostication that his young mind at this time can not possibly understand BUT HE WILL. May the memory of this come to him one day when they meet again ****
Bash:
I easily get the hang of carrying the big bazooka after shifting it around in my arms.
"Ok should we practice shoot 'em or should we start the hunt for the Xern..."
I ponder with a slight growl looking around the dark metallic hallway, the only sound of the motors and gears inside the compound. But I sensed SOMETHING the little parasite must be close!  
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Klaus:
I shake my head after experiencing the eye’s projection but was incapable of understanding same.
“We should practice, the last thing we need is you accidently blowing my arm off.”
I tease Bash, slightly intimidated by his jacked up weapon.
“Know of any good spots we won’t attract any unwanted attention?”
I ask.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Bash:

Klaus wants to practice with our guns so I dont blow his arm off.
"Ha.. I'm not that bad a shot."
I hope..
I nod at his request to find a private area. I sneak us down a hidden way to the trash heap outside being a big scrap yard for the engineers to work with. We could blow up metal hunks and no one would hear anything odd here.
"Ok..you wanta go first sharpshooter." I challenge Klaus with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2247] The Past BITES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2