Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2247] The Past BITES

Go down 
+3
The Imposter
Klaus Sulez
King Sorin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

[2247] The Past BITES  Empty
PostSubject: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:40 am

Sorin:
I interrogated our pirate wrenches in the brig as best and as cruel as I could but they were mindf**k to do what they did by Raginbar himself. I could not get anything out of their drug addicted alcohol numbed minds. The Krawl were VERY apologetic about the whole thing, claiming they never thought Raginbar would hijack their pet Akane’s to do such evil to me. I take no apologizes! Troops are being dispatched to bomb the hell out of there shipyard. Those filthy bugs play in the same dirty sandbox with the Xerns and I know it. Boron is taking this all badly and trying to take advantage of the situation stealing men from both our fighting ships to make more of his orcs. That son of a bitch.

(Bash): “I cant believe I missed EVERYTHING!!” Again?
He looked about flabbergasted at how it turned into all-out war overnight. He had slept though it all. Some Xerns did try to reach out medical bay for medicines but they were stopped.
(Bel) “We keep you very safe don’t we??” She smiled at her brother who looked very disappointed and bratty as hell.
I ruffle his head, it helped calm me down. With his curse breaking Starker aura I am hiding from EVERYONE.
(Blyth): “Dad just let us transport over there…they are all half dead what could go wrong??”
(Bel):“If they are half dead then they probably ate them..”
They were not helping with talk like that. I spend hours with the council of Guildmasters, we work with Search and Rescue Guild and go over possible scenarios, a large ambush was best but we feared they would fall to the plague since that place was infested. There was talk of sending just a regular vampire laced up but we are not having a Ephraim  incident again. It has to be a group not a single martyr NOT AGAIN
The streets once full of happy Teddies and Sloths were all armed and monitored by robotic drones in high alert. Pizza carts were replaced with ammo refills and blades as men and ladies were arming themselves and their children to ether to kill pirates, hybrids or inbred alien vampires.
The trade and sale of weaponry went sky high in our sector and even beyond and much income was made from this WAR SCARE but it was not about the profit we really needed to get them back.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Klaus:

(Ms. Tickles) "You will receive your official documents in the mail next week. For now here is your temporary identification... Do not loose it."

"Thank you Ms. Tickles."

I pick up her left paw and kiss it (to be charming).

She wrinkles her heart shaped nose and shoos me away.

(Ms. Tickles) "Go, take a shower, eat a sandwich you look awful!"

(Mr. Poe) "He smells even worse."

The old sloth laughs behind me.

*Sighs.*

(Mr. Poe) "Here lad, follow me and I'll get you cleaned up."

"Oh you really don't ha-"

(Mr. Poe) "I insist. The orphanage will not accept your papers looking like that."

He ushers me through the doors as we make our way along the somber looking streets still in the midst of a war.

I've been keeping a low profile these past couple days and using the backstreets whenever I can to get around.

This planet's political crisis after all was none of my concern.

It is best that I remain alone. The fewer friends I have here the better, especially with my condition..

I bite my lip hardly remembering the last time I fed. It hardly mattered now after the loss of my family. I was too set on finding my sister to pay my cravings any mind, but now it was really quite bad.

(Mr. Poe) "Here it is! My apartment! He announces as we enter his quaint little home."

*Sets down vase on a nearby side table."

(Mr. Poe) "The shower is on your left, the kitchen on your right. Feel free to make yourself at home!"

I look around the room a bit overwhelmed.

"I really shouldn't imp-"

(Mr. Poe) "Nonsense!"

He hands me a towel.

(Mr. Poe) "Now go. You really stink."

He teases me before going to the kitchen to make us some food.

I don't hesitate any longer and go strait to the washroom to clean up. Mr. Poe even had my clothes washed and folded by the time I had finished.

It was all so surreal, I hadn't experienced such hospitality in.. all my life really.

Mr. Poe prepares me a meal and I eat it, pretending to enjoy every last bite while he talked politics.It was nice, he didn't press into my past.. it made the atmosphere a lot less heavy.

By the time we finished up it was late at night. Mr. Poe offered me his couch to crash on but I declined.

"Thanks again! I hope to one day return the favour!"

I bid him farewell one late time before leaving.

And I sure did, later that night, or perhaps early the next morning my blood lust was more than I could handle. Even with the addition of solid food in my system it STILL wasn't enough.

"Mr. Poe!"

I call out to him in the middle of the night.

(Mr. Poe) "Klaus?! What is it boy??"

"I-I need your help! I'm not well.."

(Mr. Poe) "Whatever is the matter?"

He comes down from his porch balcony to ground level in his nightware still half asleep.

I open my mouth to try and explain to him what I was, what I needed but it was all too much. I waited too long. Why the hell did I wait THIS long!

(Mr. Poe) "Klaus.. your eyes! Your... your teeth!"

Before dear sweet old Mr. Poe has a chance to let out a scream I maul him in the dark, completely overtaken by the instinct to feed.

~~~~~Next Day - At the Orphanage ~~~~~~

"Here is my identification and here, is my current address."

I fix my shirt collar and subconsciously lick my lips for any stray traces of blood.

(Manager) "Mr. Sulez."

"Please, call me Klaus."

(Manager) "Of course, right this way."

His secretary opens the door for us as we begin our decent down the halls of the orphanage, in search for Meredith.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 2:09 am

Bash:
I glared at Dad behind his desk sorting though his many GUNS. Why couldn't I go to fight in space too??

(Sorin): "Your not GOING."
"But I'm BORED" I mimic his tone. Our whole existence was on battles and war but I do not get to go??
He winced and fired a round into the prison behind him. The pirates were so loud ..so so loud and gross.
One was young though so I ask Dad if he can come out and hang out with me. He did not seem so bad??
(Sorin): "Fine son...if it will stop you from complaining about not going.."

He grabs the teenager out of jail and he looks at me nervously.
(Huck): "Hello...thank you great prince for freeing me.." He looks back at his family who were screaming at him to find away to pay bail.
(Bash): "Cool lets go to the shooting ra-"
*Sorin): "Bash no no you do not take every stranger you meet to the shooting range...do you want to get KILLED!"
I frowned and he hands me some money...they had his face on them... in different poses. Whoa..what the..
I look at them finding it funny.
(Sorin): "Take him to the tavern...thats how you can tell his motives..and buy everyone a drink so they like you..make sure they are manly drinks..and if I dont come back from the fight.... know I love you!"
"Ok! Thanks Dad!!" I take his hug and run off with my new prisoner friend
I have the coolest father everrrrrrr
I take Huck to the tavern and sit next placing some money down.
"I want drinks..on fire....please."

(Huck): "They can do that?" He stares wide eyed as our amazing drinks were made and scary big massive solders  (everything I want to be in life) slap me on the back in thanks
I did not even think about Dad's ship going off into forbidden space at ALL

Last edited by Bash on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Klaus:

"This is all you got?"

(Bartender) "Searching for someone in particular?"

I take his contact card annoyed.

It will have to do, my efforts at the orphanage came up fruitless. Surely the Black Market will turn up something more promising.

*Catches sight of Bash and flashes right next to him.*

"Hellllooooo."

I hum brightly, wondering if his "daddy" was here with him.

It might strengthen my odds.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Bash:
I look over at the humming voice and see one of my new friends. Huckle almost tipped over at how fast he moved there.
The pirate sips his drink intimidated
"Klaus! Hey, whats up?" bounce
I offer him a drink on fire too. I was surprised he was here and not off with the fleet, most of the guys left are to old to fight so they stayed behind
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Klaus:

"Oh you know, just taking care of some old family business, you?"

I smirk a little at his new companion before shuffling in a little bit closer.

(Thinking to Bash) ((Friend of yours?))

I ask sensing something off about him.

One of their fire drinks is passed my way and I regard it carefully not daring to try it.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Bash:
"I'm still recovering from my ..wound so I'm not doing much today..my father thought I should check this place out."
I answered and looked about at the old scar covered men playing some type of game with wooden sticks.
In private Klaus asks about Huck. I try not to show my surprise he was in my head. It seemed so..intimate.
But that must be how soldiers talk to one another on missions *makes it less gay in head* ;D
I try to talk back in the same manner
(( He is one of the pirates that attacked the satellite launch. Father did not want to make it public but..they were compelled to do it by the Xern coven as a coverup. I convinced father to let him out for now..hes only a kid it would be a shame for him to go to the gallows for something he had no control over))
I explain while taking another sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 12:16 am

Klaus:

I tilt my head at the young boy in amusement.

Very well..

"I notice your father is not here with you?"

How disappointing..

"That should make our evening rather eventful now don't you think?"

I tease before redirecting our conversation to my desired choice of topic.

"So tell us new kid, what are the shadier parts of this city we should look out for?"

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 12:57 am

Huck:
I did not like the prince's buddy, he was creepy.
I wish he did not talk to me. I spin my glass around nervously.
"Uh I'm more of an...explorer of worlds? I've never been here...before?" I answer quickly and stop myself from suggesting a shady space station a few miles from here for unauthorized bartering. Not in front of the Prince.
"The prison I was in was pretty scary?"

(Bash): "What do you think is here Klaus?" The prince asks thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:08 am

Klaus:

"I don't know? That's why I was asking you?"

I tease but sensed the pirate knew more than what he was letting on.

Interesting..

"My planet had gyspies, the forests were pretty much forbidden all year around."

I keep running with the topic as though I were only making boyish small talk.

The thought of Meredith being anywhere less than an orphanage truly sickened me and my sense of urgency to try and find her doubled (if that were even possible).

I needed more contacts if I were ever to find out what truly happened to her and the wrest of my family.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 am

Bash:
I sensed the pirate kid was nervous around Klaus but I wasn't sure why. He wasn't to talkative with me either.
Klaus tells us his planet had gypsies. I look at him surprised that his family even wanted to live there then. They were... uh well. I heard some things from travelers to our village. I did not believe the curses/hexes and such rumors but I did think they were perverted thieves and undaneish aka uncivilized
"That's pretty intense....bet you learned how to kill old hags young then huh?"
I said with a laugh and find him even more IMPRESSIVE
"My planet is Slothian...well we have a village there we did not take over the whole planet..theres no need. All kinds of travelers visit to refuel or just rest ..some of them are pretty bad though, origin harvesters, sloth poachers, human hunters ...rare now a days hmm. Pirates... (looks at Huck awkwardly) Vampires attacked last time...that is why I am here."
*shows the SCAR proudly*
"Isnt that nasty?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:40 am

Klaus:

I peer at Bash's wound confused.

"But you are not a vampire?"

I ask still trying to figure out the whole process myself.

Strange thing our kind..

I think for a moment about the war and was kind of glad I stayed as low as I did for so long.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 am

Bash:

(Huck): "Whoa...were they going for your heart or something thats deep."

"Yeah probably..."

I look back at Klaus making a face at the very thought of being a cold dead LEACH
"Nooo..they'd have to kill me first... they just wanted to eat me...that clan is starving out not making more....after father gets back home kicking their asses, they wont be strong enough to leave anytime soon.."
I say satisfied,
"My brother in law did though..they fed him the blood and everything.."
I do not say what Dad did to put him out of his misery because they might not understand

Last edited by Bash on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:35 am

Klaus:

"Oh?"

I ask surprised but would be lying if I didn't admit it was fascinating.

"Did you get the name of the clan?"

I ask.

"Of the vampires who attacked you I mean.."

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 3:03 am

Bash
I look apologetically for not being clearer. I just thought he'd know, we ban anyone from trading with them or associating with them. It helps starve them out better. I look at the pirate who got quiet. I know they still do keep in contact. They buy their tech...cheap since no one else will buy it from Atlantis.   Thats why father doesn't like them..well one of the reasons.
"Xern Clan...you know ...that big dead space on the map no one is allowed to goo."
I say in all good humor as I finished my drink and was feeling quite restless now
(Huck): "Well nothing happened to me and one must have gotten close enough to compel me..."
I look at Klaus quite devilishly before looking back at Huck
"....how do you know what it did before it wiped your mind??" I laugh a little drunk and tease the poor kid drunken

(Huck): "Oh Dane...your right its just a big blank...sick."  pale

I pat his back trying to be more solemn
"Dont worry if you cant remember.. it its better that way....its how the mind protects you"

That's what I tell myself since I dont remember my childhood at all...
*feels the sad drunk coming on now*  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Klaus:

I hold back a laugh at Bash's tease.

Though I must admit, the thought seemed rather terrifying.

Xern Clan...

*Notices the drink finally hitting Bash and takes advantage of the situation.*

"Bash is beating you Huck, keep up."

I shove another drink at the boy.

With any luck he will spill his guts before the night is over.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Huck:
I look at Klaus with squinted eyes. Did he think I’m stupid. Im from a ship full of always horny pirates. I know better.
((Why don’t you drink…got a liver problem or something?))
I snap at him on guard he was trying to get me drunk . He looked like one of those guys who went after the young  Exclamation
I didn't get why the prince let me out if it was to appease his little buddy I'll take my chances on trail!
(Bash): "Do you want something to eat?"
He asks awkwardly noticing no one else was drinking Surprised

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 1:11 am

Klaus:

"Nah, I just fed."

I down Huck's drink taking his snap as a challenge.

That was nice, but still, a little too armature for my liking.

"Bartender, a scotch."

(Bartender) "On the rocks?"

"No get me a whole one."

I lean over and grab a bottle from behind the bar.

(Thinking to Huck) ((Your body does not interest me, only your mind.))

I pour us each a glass before turning to Bash instead to take some of the pressure off of Huck.

"So Bash, you shoot, drink and gossip but I have yet to see a young woman on your arm? Care to explain why?"

I interrogate him, if only to keep up with the idle chit chat.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 3:00 am

Bash:

Klaus said that funny...'fed' I guess we were talking to much about vampires Razz
He gives us another drink, this time not on fire. I look at it thoughtfully for a few minutes trying to focus.
Klaus asks me about girls and I smirk playfully.
“I don’t know all the solider girls are out fighting I guess?..”

The pirate scoots in his stool awkwardly and refuses to touch the new glass.
"There was a girl back on my planet but I don't think she will want to come here.." I let slip out as I try it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 am

Klaus:

"She afraid of teddy bears or something?"

I tease Bash, rather enjoying his company.

*I finish my second drink and proceed to pouring my third.*

Admittedly, we were getting off topic (or at least I was), but how much could I really expect from this chance encounter? These boys knew nothing but simple rumours and old superstitions. Any hope I had with contacting these rogue gangs died the very moment "Huck" sensed my intentions and stopped drinking.

It was a shame really. I might have to track him down later for another "drink".

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 am

Bash:
I laugh at Klaus's joke finding it funny.
"No she wants to stay and kill more leaches...I thought I wanted that too but its really better he-"
The waitress- who was a hot pink bear split a cooked tara beetle (huge rollypolly creature in the place of a lobster as fine dining)   on him after overhearing such a comment Wink
I open my mouth SHOCKED.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 am

Klaus:

I look at the tara beetle amused before glancing back at the waitress not the least bit offended.

"And what's your name?"

I flirt attempting to lighten the atmosphere.

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:03 am

Huck:

I take in a breath of PEACE when Klaus goes after a pink bear who was playing hard to get.  cherry  At least he has his dick set on that and not me.  cheers

(Bash): "Are you ok?" He looks at me confused.
"Yeah?"

I lick a little bug off the table amused...then I felt gross because....it ...it looked like our masters the krawl..

We cant eat BUG- THATS WRONG

Then loud cheering could be heard. I sit up alarmed thinking my family was being hanged or something publicly.
(Bash): "Dad is back..." He stumbled up finishing his 6th drink

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:58 am

Klaus:

"So do all of you bears have a heart shaped nose and such bushy little tales?"

I bop hers and get SMACKED.

Owwwwwwww

Loud cheering can be heard throughout the bar at Sorin's arrival. I straiten up for appearances, but could hardly compete with Bash who not only doubled my score in liquor but managed to remain standing to greet his father this whole time.

*Trips over self trying to stand up and falls over.*
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:00 am

Sorin:

We come off the ship to a large welcome celebration, I expected nothing less from my people. Without me they were all drooling slobbery hybrid beasts.

"We have returned! I'm sorry I couldn't bring you all back a head this time....I just burnt it off old lord Raginbar !"
A rang of laughter can be heard as they bask in hearing of the old vampire's SURE demise.  Guns are shot off in excite, Peacekeepers have to calm down the crowd. Spouses and children rush to see if their love ones survived the fight from the ship. They would be happy to know we lost not a solider to the leaches!

"Let's give a riveting sound of applause for Master Foxe, who has vanquished the dark vessel herself.."

Constantine was a mess, in the mind and body from that infiltration mission that had truly dragged too long. Far to long but he did it, what he alone could do. Get to Raluca.

I slap his shoulder smearing more blood that covered him. I quickly push him through the crowd not trusting him among the people in his state.

((Take a shower!! Eat something without blood! You'll feel better comrade!!))
I say before stepping off the platform leaving them to ...deal with what happened.

I see my son, quite loaded tripping over himself.
(Bash): "Dad!! I knew you'd win!"

"Thanks.."
I say as I sit him back down on the bar stool.

"Rounds for all my conquering soldiers please! Everyone must celebrate our good fortune! "

I tell the tavern workers as they rush to open the big barrels of the good 100s year old human shit we stole
That should top everyone off nicely while I see to our next battle to come..very soon. We can not wait to long.

*Blyth looks at Klaus on the ground judgmentally* Wink

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Klaus:

I look back at Blythe amused.

"Have you ever gotten with a teddy bear before?"

I bet she hasssss

*Takes Huck's glass too so it doesn't go to waste before getting up and scootching right next to him now that we had more people to add to our booth* ;D

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Blyth:

Dad buys everyone drinks and makes them take out the barrels like he was having another wedding or something. It would be more of a victory if we saved all those people inside...Father thought they were all tainted..did he really not see how that made me and my sister feel?
I look over at Klaus as he asks me about 'teddy bears' I ponder if he was human before because that was not a local phase at all.

"They are called the Ursible ...human apes were stuffing them and giving them to their children calling them 'teddy bears' they dont like to be called that for ..you know..the whole mass murdering reasons."

I correct him as he scoots next to one of the prisoners

(Hepaic): "HEY!!"

He shoves at Klaus trying to get to his little brother

(Bash): "Whoa another pirate.."

"Lovely."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Klaus:

Blyth explains to me the origins of the "Ursible"

Well this got dark..

*Gets mowed down by another rambunctious teenager on his way to greet his lesser sibling.*

*Makes slight growling noise at his rudeness.* ;D
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] The Past BITES  Left_bar_bleue45/100[2247] The Past BITES  Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Hepaci:

"Huck your alive!!"
I slap him across the head.
(Huck): "Your alive!? The Lord took you away!"

He looked upset at the memories. I think Old Man Rags planed to return me with a good amount of money back to my masters ...to apologize  thats why he kept me. Then his starving masses got lose and I was almost eaten so no thank youuu!

"I'm fine...now wheres Dad and Granny??"

I flinch at the vampire growl...but I must be hearing things. I scratch at a scabby bite on my neck at the reminder of that horrible horrible experience.

(Huck): "In the prison...and you know what they do to the prisoners..."

I look side ways to see the King slip away. I know he eats them...

"Well get them out.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Klaus:

*Watches the two pirate tools talking while Sorin slips out the back.*

They were definitely not going to make it through the night.

*Sips on the remainder of the scotch bottle in mild amusement.*.

As drunk as I was, even I had to admit things were starting to get uncomfortable as the surrounding soldiers got rowdier regarding the enemy vampires as the night progressed.

This was perhaps a good time for me to make my exit.

"Bash I think I'm going to head out for the night. Same time tomorrow?"

I tease before getting up and kissing Blyth's hand.

"Thank you for the educational my dear, I feel truly enlightened."

I leave not even bothering to address Huck and the other pirate.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Orion:
***As the ship tumbled on a long monstrous beast was hanging on to the frame of the ship. Using the very advanced Atlantian technology to clock himself the winged monster curls into a ball the best he could holding on to a metal hanger at the bottom of the ship for dear life as we warped out of the dead ‘do not cross’ forbidden Space***

It was enough to make me want to die or at least go back home as I curled into a ball of thick feathery fur feeling the urge to puke again. I tasted blood leaking in my mouth from my hooked bat like nose ad long curled ears now flat on my head. As painful as the whole experience was it was all worth it when the ship slowed down and passed through a blue pulsating vortex around a completely metal world.
The planet, docking bays and hovering satellites and ships around the metal sphere populated with life. It was amazingly beautiful. …everything our equally as high tech space base was supposed to be..before the plague made it impossible .
The loud exclaims and voices all around cause me to flinch and stay still.  Some fired those loud booming weapons while others had sparklingly sticks of fire that made loud sounds.  I watch the tough looking lot exit the ship.  They seem to believe my father is dead and were…very excited by it.
….
I kept under my cloak from our home tech so I could go and try to crawl off the ledge onto the sleek metal floor unseen. I crawl trying not to bump into anyone as they all come out to see a parade celebrating my father’s death. It was eerie as I wondered what they would do if they found me..
It was hard to move my legs from being curled up and I knock into a bear like creature that makes a squeak scream before looking around with its little button eyes for what hit her.
I leave bloody/piss paw prints around as I try to get away from …people.. I felt..so…seasick..
I vomit behind the pizza cart, in a horrible shaking mess of fur.  Small children scream seeing  bloody bile appear out of nowhere.
The only places were screaming happy people weren’t were the alley way.. I take one look at the dumpster and stop right there. …the…the germs..
I watch a …large man-sized Sloth..itch itself with its dirty foot across the room from me.
I  had a very weak imunion system and all these aliens…..were.. covered in germs I have never come into contact with before. I had to be careful.
The FEVER sets in as I my mind wanders into a state of confusion of what the fuck I am doing here. The loud music and drunken very FRIGHTENING alien warriors all around sharing their stores of killing my people was enough to make me fly off and look for somewhere less populated to hide.

*Orion in illness/ confusion is drawn to the only place that smells like vampire and has a strange mystical VASE ***

I climb the walls all the way up to the ceiling and look down at the strange lone vase. What was that...  

Then a man with the most outrageously pale hair enters and I sniffle down a bloodynose trying not to drip on him.

Shocked

Last edited by Orion on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:30 pm

[2247] The Past BITES  3632347_00DYRzZMLSS0qxr

Orion's Beast Form
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 3:57 am

Klaus:

*Stumbles into the room completely worn out by the night's activities.*

It was a shame I didn't feel any closer to achieving my goal than when I first started.

*Pulls off shirt and face plants onto the bed.*

Something feels off.

*Rolls over and stares at the ceiling.*

What the fuck is that.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*Jumps off the bed and makes a run for it.* ;D

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:07 am

Orion:
In my attempt to stop my nose bleed I lost my cloak of invisibility and ..he saw me.
I spin around blocking the door scared he was going to attack me
. *stands up on two legs looking even taler and bigger*
((Wait...what coven are you from?))
I look him over, he looked so young but surly he was over 1,000. He lived so simply
My eyes are drawn to his hair...it was so....pale... Razz
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 am

Klaus:

The massive creature stands up on two legs and blocks the door.

Ok maybe I deserve this...

My drunk mind races to Mr. Poe and I am overcome with GUILT until the strange creature speaks to me.

((Don't have one.))

I stagger backwards in surprise.

Was this creature some kind of vampire?

*Pauses.*

((Are you an Xern?))

Bloody Hell!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:36 am

Orion:
I tilt my head at him when he wont tell me where he is from. I just move my snout closer to his face to sniff him. Not that I have seen many outsiders in my life. We kill those that do not share our blood.
I become entranced by his hair and let my nose linger by it DAZED drunken He asks if I'm a Xern and I snap out of it.
((No....))
I reply awkwardly and nose bleed on his pretty hair pale
I lower my snoot in shame and sit back on all fours crouching down, my feathers flatten and I look much smaller
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:44 am

Klaus:

The creature answers "no" and I relax a little.

"Ok, then why are you in my house?"

He drips blood on me and I stiffen.

*Holds breath, feeling my fangs retract a little.*

*Shakily grabs a rag and throws it at him to stop the bleeding.*

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Orion:
I wipe at my nose with the rag cursing myself in the back of my mind for disgusting him so. At least I haven't eaten enough to vomit again. The dizziness was terrible it must be very bad at home.  
I look at the 'rag' feeling sick at the thought and put it into my bag quickly.
((I sensed your presence….and I wanted to meet such a ..exquisite  creature..))
I try to flatter him, like I have done with the other vampires. They seem to always like it.
I gesture with a twitch of my long ear that means something in the animal world. I ponder if I should lick his chin, they always like that..but he is not the same as them.
((What is your name??))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Klaus:

The creature starts weirding me out with his strange responses and I put my shirt back on.

"Klaus.."

I sigh before turning back towards him.

"Listen this is highly irregular and I have no idea who or what you are so can you please just go?"

I thought maybe he was some sort of strange crossbreed between Urisel and a Sloth but the way it spoke made we reconsider if it was even from here at all.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Orion:
Klaus, seemed like a civilized name..I'm not sure where though. If its not one that was famous then he may not be as old as I thought he was. He puts back on his shirt that smelt like food. I stop sniffing the air before it made me nauseous.

((Well Sir. Klaus..I...would leave but..))
I detect my long ears towards the door. Some soldiers were shouting very routy and drunk outside the door wrestling with themselves. I think my mum was insulted in the festivities as well. Laughter follows.  
((I can not go out there..but I can compensate your annoyance ...do you need currency? I have very rare goods ..))
I  see where my cloak fell and walk over to it to make myself 'disappear' again.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Klaus:

"Please just Klaus."

I sigh at his new nickname and offer for compensation.

"Why can't you leave? What is your story? Please, give me at least some reason why I should trust you."

I exclaim starting to get frustrated with him.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Orion:
I tilt my head still trying to read him. It was hard. He was not acting like any of the few old ones. Maybe this form was not what he wanted to see, the old one's liked to see us like this. I was always very disappointing to them as I did not have antlers. The key Xern trait.
I hesitate a moment before turning off the cloak.. this time appearing right in front of him.

((Aye! I ..stoad away on your people's vessel ...from the station. Your a old one..I thought you would understand my...troubles..then those outside...))
I whine at him and fight really hard not to lick him Razz
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:13 am

Klaus:

"I think you are mistaken. I'm not an old one. I have only been a vampire for about 5 years or so now."

I don't even know what coven turned me, it was all just a blur..

The creature had a strange look on its face and I back up a little awkwardly.

I was far too drunk to have this thing so close to me right now.

*Senses his bloody nose and stiffens.*

I wanted to feed. So, so bad.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:35 am

Orion:
((Your FIVE... FIVE!))
I almost fall over backwards in shock. I knew this was not one of my old ones but I at least thought it was some old one. That could help me...that could..
((How do you even control yourself that young??))
I notice his look and of course.. I had a running nose.
This was the longest time I went without being treated. To be honest I was not sure what was going to happen. It felt thrilling to not know.
I scoot up a little going though my bag.
((Try this..we call it a red patch and it will give you blood little by little throughout the day..it will make you feel better and have to feed less))
I offer it to him, it was the size of a small cap but it was bigger on the inside with our technology.
((Will you take it for a night of your..disclosure of my presence???.))
I trail off and keep my nose down.
((Maybe some pants...It is..hard to keep this form...please..I..i can offer you my blood raw as well if you do not trust my products?))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:44 am

Klaus:

I look at the patch intrigued.

"Fine.."

I sigh kind of glad he loosened up a bit when he heard my age.

*Wanders over to a nearby closet and throws him Mr. Poe's pants and trenchcoat.*

"I have not had the opportunity to go clothes shopping."

These should at the very least fit like a pair of shorts and regular sized jacket ;D

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:14 am

Orion:
I look at what Klaus offered me. It was quite a strange..cultural choice. He says he did not have time to 'shop' whatever that was. It boggled my mind he only had what he was wearing on.

How is that sanitary?? I never worn anything more then twice before it was burnt. Being undead he should really keep more clean..or worms...

I try not to gag at the thought or was it the ..fur on this small outfit. I get a big whiff and choke on it as I see things.

((You killed this creature...do you always kill to feed or was it a youthful mistake....))

It was a strange thought, he could have dominated the old the sloth, drank from it and had it doing manual labor for him. Like back home  Twisted Evil  Killing it felt wasteful.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:10 am

Klaus:

I look slightly embarrassed when the creature observes my latest kill.

It was a lot smarter than I gave it credit for that's for sure..

"I'm afraid it was nothing more than a...'youthful mistake.'"

I should have fed sooner, it was a folly I would always regret.

"How did you know that?"

I question the creature somewhat disturbed.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 am

Orion:
((its all over this place...traumatic death is easiest to feel..you need to replace the energy here with something else if you want to hide it.))
I say matter of factly as if that sense is as normal as seeing, or hearing.  I always hate it when the slave children die..they linger along so slow..

I pick up the clothing and go under the cloak again, it expands like a tent to have privacy, before anything I HEAVILY disinfect them with what I brought. One spare sloth germ and my weak immune system would shut down all the way and I'll be this yearlings next free meal without a fight.
Father would be so disgusted..
That alone made me happy as I cleaned them with a blue sort of light that was purifying it to my Atlantian standers.

"I am O..oerm 'rion...Rion.." Pronounced Ryan
I say stumbling over words before stepping up, my self now.
the cloak - now looking like a extra shinny black cloak and not a invisible shield I tie around my waist to semi cover up more then then shorts did.
I have never shown this much skin in my life. The diseases .... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all   [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Klaus:

"So what exactly do you propose I do to.. cover up the bad energies?"

I pause before turning around to see him as a man now.

Intriguing..

*Passes him my nearly empty bottle of scotch to top up with.* Wink

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Orion:

I cant give him eye contact in my LOWLY form as I mumble using my own voice now.
"Y..y..you could try to make better picture memories here ...good ones... that leave an energy impact."
I get handed a bottle he most likely sucked on as it was half gone. I consider how germ ridden that was..but I did not have any painkillers and it hurt. It really did.
I wipe the lid even though I know that really did not help take away anything
"Thank you.."
I drink it trying not to choke, what a strange taste.This was nothing like we had back home.
That burning feeling was cleansing though  bounce
"I never saw anyone with your hair. ..before...."
I say loosely staring back at him tiredly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2247] The Past BITES    [2247] The Past BITES  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2247] The Past BITES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next