Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Welcome to Neoplanet

Go down 
+2
King Sorin
Princess Blythe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

Welcome to Neoplanet Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Klaus:

(Manager) "Listen young man, we are only going to ask you this once, before we call secur-"

"Please sir, that isn't necessary. Now if you just let me explain I-"

(Manager) "There is nothing further to explain lad! Our files are strictly confidential! Now, if you can provide us with some kind of identify-"

"Alright, ok!"

I stagger backwards when his secretary moves in a little too closely.

(Secretary) "What is it you have in there? Are you hiding something?!"

I hold my vase closely while a couple of older woman in the waiting room gossip about my "smell".

"I'll come back ok? With identification."

(Manager) "A city order would help too!"

"Great."

I storm out of the orphanage unimpressed.

At this rate I'm never going to find her..

I mutter to myself before taking a seat on a nearby bench.

A couple drops some coins in my vase thinking me homeless.

I laugh humorlessly.

Well it was a start. With my planet long since destroyed and not a penny to my name I've got to start somewhere.

At least I have this... worthless vase.

I set it beside me rather unimpressed by it's value. It was the only thing I could grab before escaping that old hag's house. That was right before that thing happened with my half brother and his... wife?

That was pretty foul.. she looked Meredith's age  

I hear a voice and look beside me.

That's.... odd, I could have sworn it was coming from the-

I shake myself out of it trying to get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue99/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Blyth:
Me and Papa were in great discussion of the old planet were my brother and sister, Bash and Bel were still homestanding on. I wanted him to come home using the raids that have been happening lately by what I assume are the Sheppard leeches. They haven’t left their space in many years so I assumed starvation was setting in. Papa would not budge insisting it was not a big deal at all and so we went to get some pizza, damn him for using my weakness angiest me.
We take the pizza to go and walk around the 5 star art park in town square. Some of Dad’s ‘fans’ were staring and I twirl my hair nervously not liking the attention when I have such a reputation. Dad was no better but he acted like he was, its what the people needed. A good and just Starker king and all.
I listen to Dad tell me all about some new work he was doing and I cant help but feel angry with him about his absence with our old colony, I left there too and maybe if he was more active I wouldn’t feel so bad about that choice.
I spot some eye candy begging on the street.
What a CUTE little child..
*tries not to let mind wander next to Papa*
The bear aliens whisper ‘poor boy’ and this was a GRAND chance for Dad to show just how compassionate a king he truly was.
(Sorin): “Hello Boy..your new huh?”
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Klaus:
I notice a couple of celebrities approaching and try to act "normal".
*Hides vase under bench.*
The male quickly addresses me.
*Blushes.*
"What gave me away?"
I ask trying to avoid the other one's gaze.
I'm sure she meant well, but she was kind of weirding me out confused

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue99/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:03 pm

Blyth:
I notice he is undead and stop trying to visualize whats under the attractive young thing's clothes. Playing with dead bodies isn't my fetish. It reminded me of Boron a bit to much...
(Sorin): "I haven't seen you around before young man...I try to get to know the cadets that come here...can I help you with anything??"
He smiles at the young lad and I realize why he let me even come over here. He must have known, usually he does not let me anywhere near to taint the sweet cadets.
*pouts disappointed*
"We're your host. I'm princess Blyth and he is King Sorin. To who do we have the pleasure of meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Klaus:
"Oh?"
I respond, trying not to be rude when he calls me a.. cadet?
His companion introduces herself as Blyth and the man as King Sorin.
"Pleasure meeting you, your highness."
I pause before introducing myself.
"My name is Klaus."
I stop there, resenting my stepfather's surname.
"Actually, I do have one request to make of you, you see I quite clumsily lost my identification while on my way to picking up my younger sister. You wouldn't happen to know where I could re-apply for such a thing would you?
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue90/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Sorin:
I notice the lack of a lastname on the young gent, well it could mean someone was lying or he could be 1 of the 89% orphans in this cursed world so I let it slide...for now.
I look back at Blyth who was growing bored already, it was basic everyday paper work like this what kept her from sticking around. There were a few exciting times of course but they really get drowned in days like this. There were just so many problems in the world, so little time.
"The station is up there...down a left Mrs Tickles works there..she'll love you..dont worry theres not much to fill out...we understand how hard it is out there.."
I give him a headpat, the boy looks like hes void of father's affectation if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:06 am

Klaus:
"Thanks."
I smile nervously wondering if he was being sarcastic.
He pats my head and I freeze.
What is going on?! Shocked
"I-It was nice meeting you both, good day!"
I grab my vase and hurry down the road to Ms. Tickles and budge my way first in line Wink
"Ok so how does this work?"
*Looks down at the teddy bear shocked.*
Bloody hell!
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:39 am

Blyth:
I watch the kid go ...with a vase..
"That seemed very shady..."
(Sorin): "If he turns out to be another dud in a long line of charity cases gone wrought Blyth..you know what I'll do to him..." He said in a whole nother voice before going off to some other need he needed to attend too. A long armed ugly looking alien was shrieking up a storm never before seeing a faris wheel of that size before.
(Sorin): "Ma'am please...this is not a weapon of terror it is a device of entertainment!"
How he knew that was a female is beyond me. I follow the kid and WATCH what he does in case theres a bomb in that VASE
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 am

Klaus:
(Mrs. Tickles) "End of the line tuts!"
"But, King Sorin said you were nice!"
(Mrs. Tickles) "Not to budgers."
*Pouts and moves to the very back.*
This is going to take awhile..
I sense.. I am being watched.
*Casts spell to pinpoint the source, I instead light a random sloth on fire.*
Shit!
*Sets the VASE down for a moment and turns away to deal with the disaster I caused.*
No one saw that right?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:02 am

Blyth:
I sneak over to the vase when he tries to help the sloth, he must have something in there dangerous why is he handling it so CAREFULLY
*looks inside while more of the gift shop is inflamed* Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:16 am

Klaus:
(Mrs. Tickles) "AHHH STOP IT! YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE!!!"
She gets lit on fire as well as the wrest of the Sloths and Teddies make a break for the door.
I back away just in time for the sprinklers to come on.
*A long pause then ensues.*
"Well, it looks like I don't have to wait in line anymore."
I awkwardly tease before Mrs. Tickles yells at me to get out.
Sad
I then turn around to see Blyth with my vase and my jaw drops.
"What are you doing?"
I quickly grab the vase away from her and make a beeline to the door.
Is she onto me?! No
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:56 am

Blyth:
"Relax kid...I just did not want you to leave your only belonging.."
I called back to him with a worried look.
*eye twitches from PEERING INTO THE BRINK*
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue90/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorin:
I hear the sprinkles did some spontaneously FIRE start. I look over though my holographic visor and see it taken care of. Maybe it was a new alien with unruly powers still to be trained and honed.
The pizza cart and icecream booth are wheeled from the scene and appear before us fast to not to get soaked.
"Thats what I call fast food...want anything guys?"

I laugh.
Never a dull day..

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Klaus:
"You shouldn't touch things that don't belong to you!"
I snap back at her before stopping when I notice her eye twitch.
"Are you alright over there?"
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Sorin:
I smile at the children, so lively. It was nice to see after trying to reach all the deeply traumatized victims of the world. I was so sick of the crying and screaming.

I head down to my Navigation Guild HG. The big open skydome for ship flight practiced was massive. I turn off the lights and start up the hologram project. It was a map of our current space area.
I turn on the special effects and sparkle/lights so the kids will be entertained while we talk my lecture.
"As you know Boron massacring planet after planet all to make those tasteless orc hybrids...the map changes far to much ...this right here was a fine trading spot but yesterday!"
I sighed and typed a few new codes and the planet is put on a BLACK LIST AVOID
((Its now a prostitute planet for the hybrids called City Love can you believe it??))
Who wants an orc??? Boron was a sick bastard and coming from me that was saying something.
"I want to make an AI that will predict the next planet wide destruction so we can be there...and get the survivors and spoils.."
I begin to lay down the idea that would change everything.

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Blyth:
"Yes? Just ...its kinda humid in here...maybe the sprinklers.."
I shake my head snapping out of it. I had a uneasy feeling, as if I did not want to follow him anymore or be near him at ALL
"I nee-" I take a step back INTIMIDATED BY THE VASE
(Bash): "Is my sister bugging you??"
I hear his annoying little laugh as he pokes his head between us.
(Bash): "Shes a pest isnt she??"
I blink wondering what he was doing here and forgot about the high strangeness
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Klaus:
I tilt my head at her still not thoroughly convinced when another enters our scene and I straighten back up again.
"No, not at all."
I'm afraid it was I that started the fire..
"My name is Klaus, I don't believe we have met?"
I enquire grateful for the change in subject.
As I was sure Blyth was as well..
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Bash:
I revile in a chance to embarrassing Blythe but she seemed a bit off her game at the moment. I look at the man, he had the an exotic shade of hair compared to our people.
"Oh yes..well... I don't live here...this is the first time I have visted. I'm Bash!"
*grabs his hand to shake* Very Happy
"Are you a solider??"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Klaus:

"Nice to meet you, your highness."

I freeze a bit surprised by the handshake but go along with it for appearance sake.

He too, like his father, asks if I am military.

"Uhm.."

Shit, maybe I should lie.

"Isn't everyone?"

I smile nervously while keeping a firm grip on the vase.

Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Sorin:

"Thank you! Every little bit will make a great impact!"
I say as Zora gathers more help for our new cause. I was happy to finely have another project with them after the...Carry mission. It helped put more ducktape over that wound.
I work on some of the pieces we need and have young cadets gather up more out of storage
My helmet beeps and I push my pin down to  retract my transforming metal helmet down and hear a message from Blythe. ~
What do you mean Bel is here..AND Bash!

Well how bad were they attacked??

~
"Will you excuse me I have to do lunch with my son in law but I'll be back in time for us to go up and see the satellite..wont that be fun??"

I go off to go get a BIG bazooka from one of the many armories to go put my son in law down because he got bitten by one of those vile worm infested Xerns. Bel just didnt have the heart to do it herself . wtf
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Blyth:
I am filled in by my sister why they are here. Ohhhhh FUCK
I dont even care the Blondie lied about his rank here.
"Why dont you two go check out the new shooting range its all the rage for the solider boys.."
I wink and then look at Bash seriously.
"Dad's super busy today...just hang out around alright?"
(Bash): "Ok! So what kind of gun do you use? Have you ever fired a bazooka??" He had no clue anything was wrong and looked at blonde admiringly
So easy to distract...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 pm

Klaus:

This small talk was getting me into all sorts of trouble.

"Er well actually-"

The Prince was already making plans to shoot something called a Bazooka.

"No I haven't actually, perhaps you could teach me?"

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

I fumble around truly regretting this.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 pm

Bash:
"Oh its ok, I dont know how to shoot one either but how about the bow and arrow? I know its not relevant but I live on a farm. Its more handy"
I head off to the archery wing. Its for the best my chest still kinda hurt from those raiders, I do not think I could hold such a heavy thing. They had a real intense bone hooked blade that really slices you fast. I think they wanted my organs but its ok.. Im going to have the BIGGEST scar when the bandages are removed. The girls will be so impressed its a really deep one.
We get to the big colorful wooden targets and teddies were there to ARM us with weopens without waiting in line
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Klaus:

"Oh good! Yes, I am familiar with those."

I think..

*Subconsciously licks left fang already feeling peckish.*

I swear I just fed?!

*Takes bow from a nearby Teddy trying to remain focussed.*
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue20/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Kerra:
*Finds self on range with TEDDIES!
*Squeals*
*See's man with the HAIR*
"KITTY!!!"
*Runs over to claws and crashes into him after misjudging how heavy the bazooka was.*Looks up at him with interested eyes.
"HIIIIII KITTY! YOU GETS TRIANGLES? I LOOKS FOR.. FOR PIZZA BUT I AIN'T GOT NO PIZZA.. I WANNA CUP CAKE TOO BUT NO FOODY GUIDE YET BUT I GET OE SOON YEAH... SAY LOOK FOR PRETTY KITTY INSTEAD?.. YOU LOOK LIKE PRETTY KITTY. FANGS AND NICE FUR..."
*Pats him with free hand*Basketball
"Nice fur.. Soft fur..."
*Tilts head curious. scratch
"HIIIII KITTY! WE BE FRIENDS NOW?
*Lifts bazooka up into my arms, barrel pressed against my chest.
"OKIE DOKIE KITTY?! FRIENDS FRIENDS YES?" cat cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:07 am

Bash:
I pick out the best arrows out of the shoot, making sure they were crafted good. A lot of the training ones werent so sharp as I like.

"So are there any...taller girls around here??"
I ask as some teddies sitting at the picnic table were EYEING us while licking lollypops
I try to ignore it and watch a boy, about 10 who must be a cadet placing apples on our targets for us.

(Tully): "ALL READY SIR!" He salutes and stands aside ready to watch.

THEN A TALL GIRL WITH A FREAKING BAZOOKA THROWS HERSELF AT KLAUS
"Whoa..."
She opens her mouth and I have no idea what she was saying. I grow scared, I do not think she can handle that bazooka.
"Miss??? MISSS!! I think you need to...put the safety on"

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:32 am

Klaus:

It was a good thing I set my vase down for what happens next takes me completely by surprise.

"Uhm hello?"

I have no idea what this girl is saying. Why is she talking like that? She doesn't even look like a child!

I get distracted by the round tube in her hand.

What is that?

From what Bash says I can only assume that it is something dangerous.

"Nice toy. Can I see it?"

I ask, trying to keep my cool while looking at it thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to Neoplanet Left_bar_bleue20/100Welcome to Neoplanet Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:33 am

Kerra:
*Blinks confused at the boys.
"Safety?"....
*Looks at other.
"LOOK TOY! TOY FUN YES?!" Razz
*Shoves bazooka in his face. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Bash:
I wince when the bazooka was turned around. I really did not understand how something like this could happen at all.
"Ah....that is not a toy...you need to give it back. Then we can get you a better toy??"
I gulp and move it a little upward past by hairline to the ceiling before TRYING to get the safety ON ever so carefully without blowing it off
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Kerra:
*New boy tries messing with my toy and I jerk it back.
"MINE!"
*Tries to play with toy.
*Pulls trigger...
*Nothing happens. Suspect
*Peers inside pulling the trigger again trying to see if something will happen but it doesn't. Crying or Very sad
*Wasn't loaded. Cool
"BORING!"
*Shoves bazooka into his chest.
"NEW TOY!... NOW!!"
*Opens and closes empty hand in waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Bash:
I flinch when the girl jerks the gun away before I can do anything. She fires but..nothing happens.
"Oh wow..." I laugh at how scared I got right there.
"Is this a prank?? Did Blythe put you up to this?"
I ask figuring the whole thing including her 'baby talk' was  big hoax. Till she rams my bandaged chest with the bazooka and demands a new toy.
OW
OW
Blood starts leaking though my shirt and I take it off  BARE CHESTED to look at that nasty gash squirting out a bit (AT KLAUS WAY) Wink
"Can someone get her a water gun ...please.."
*grinds teeth trying to take the pain like a real MAN*

(Tully): "Here here!"" The little boy runs over and gives her a junior water pistol and looks at me quite freaked out from the scare
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Kerra:
"Ooooooo! COLOURS!"
*Looks at the water gun mystified with its lights.
*Boy starts dripping straw berry juice and I tilt my head curious.
"You gots berry juice inside you?"
*Licks his chest and pats it then grins at Tully.
"THANK YOU FOR TOY!"
*Pats his head with berry juiced hand.
"GOOD BOY!"
*Looks between the two.
"YOU TWO COME TO FOOD CLASS WHEN STARTED YES? BRINGS PLENTY JUICE!"
*Licks hand.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Klaus:

Things start escalating, and rather quickly too I might add.

For a moment I thought the girl was going to kill herself.

Somehow in the midst of our scene Bash's wound comes undone.  Razz

*Turns away quickly as my eyelids darken and fangs extend to their full length.*

I curse before running to my vase and sticking my head inside it to avoid the smell.

With any luck it will be cleaned up by the time I pull my head out.  pale
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Bash:
"mmmmm hmm!"
I nod agreeing with whatever the girl said, maybe she escaped the infirmary? This was very strange.  I was very disturbed, Klaus  must be too...he had his head in a vase.
(Tully): "Um..." He tried to rub the blood off him before looking at me again. "Maybe you should get that looked at."

"Right...um come on miss I think you need to come too.."
I try to lead her there.
"Sorry Klaus maybe next time?"
(Tully): "Do you need to go to mister..are you stuck??" *tugs on his pant leg*  ;o
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:04 am

Kerra:
"OKIE DOKIE ARATACHOKEIE!
*Follows him.
*Narrows eyes at him.Suspect
"Are you a Prince?"Question
*Squints.Suspect
"Of Strawberries perhaps?...."cherry
*Squirts water at him with gun.
"You... Do I know you?" Suspect
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:29 am

Klaus:

"No I'm fine, good luck you guys!"

I call back (my head still inside the vase like a fool).

A teddy comes up to me and tugs at my pant leg trying to be helpful.

"I'm not stuck, just squeamish around blood that's all."

I try to urge the little trouble maker away from me before I rip its cute little neck off.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 am

Bash:
I try to walk faster and not drip all over the carpet. Theres alot of aliens that could...get upset by this.
"I..guess I am technically..."
I answer if I am a prince. I did not feel like one most of the time...
The strange lady asks if she knows me and I look at her for a moment wondering.
"I...duno. I got sick awhile ago and I haven't remembered much after that. I have no memories of my childhood is that weird??? They said it was normal but I think its weird.."
We get to the healing station and my family was already there.
(Sorin): "Bash??! Son how did you manage to get that ...here!?"
He helps me to a table where nurses rush around to help with the restitching
*gets distracted by all the lovely ladies tending to my very whim/ along with the blood loss* drunken

(Bel): "Relax Dad...the Xern arent here...that was the village.."
(Blyth): "I cant believe you brought him like that.."
They bicker before seeing Kerra and looking her way
(Sorin): "Kerra....did you take the missing bazooka?" He chuckled as if that wasn't highly dangerous

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:51 am

Tully:
I let go of his pants with a frown at what the man with the strange colored hair says.
Scared of blood? How odd?
"How do you kill your enemies then??"

Last edited by TLG Admin on Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 1:02 am

Klaus:

*Yanks head out of vase and glares at him.*

"My teeth!"

I flash a scary face at the boy to scare him away.

Annnd that was my queue to leave.

*Flashes off and hides in a nearby dumpster before anyone else can follow me.* Wink

Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 1:04 am

Kerra:
*Looks lost in thought*
"Huh.. I don't think so..."
*After a moment, grins up at him.
"I forget things allllllll the time!"
*My past was sketchy itself.
"Like my first memory was, I woke up in a dark scary place with a scary bird man!"
*Frowns*
"I don'ts remember any things before dat tho...
*I have no idea why...Neutral
*We get to place and I watch things. Watch things interesting!
"Yes.. TOY BORING! Did nothing.. Got better one!"Twisted Evil
*Waves water shooter proudly.
*Squirts it at Bel.
"SEE IT DO THINGS!"cheers
*Grins happily. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Sorin:

"Oh that's that's adorable Kerra..."
I smile, Bel was still you know mourning her husband so she wasn't to playful right now. We all did love Kerra though. We really really did
Blyth breaks the news about Gome to Bash who was at this rate only half awake, she explains how they will be staying here till the funeral  is attended to and the homestead repaired. I did not know how I felt about Bash being here though. I think to much stimuli might mess with the programing I so neatly put in his head. I also think theres far to many superstitious fanatics around here that might get some strange idea there was a curse he could break
"Guess you will miss out on the launch kido. Sorry. Next time take it easy will you??"
I ruffle his hair.

(Bash): "Dadd.." He protests but I was already turning to leave.
"Wonderful! Let us get this show on the road!"

I forget all about today’s many many troubles and disappointments and let everyone have the excited thrill of a new victory. The crowds were lining up in excitement to see what was going on. Even some of the traumatized survivors were let out of the padded wing to see the launch and HOPE of better things to come.
I see a small boy hiding under a bench TRAUMATIZED (Tully) I give him a lolly pop and tell him to buck up theres no time for tears, not TODAY.

Ribbons and flags swirl around the artificial sky, fireworks go off, all the pizza was FREE today. Aliens from all over were selling wares today in the market skydome.
Security was all over, GUNS and bazookas in every hand, sidearms on every cameo pants. Beautiful sight.
The skydome opens up so many luxury ships can be used to view the event up close and personal. Spacesuits/air tanks and shuttles were free to rent out for the launch party.

"Everyone today we will unleash a super savior that will predict and help prevent the next wave of attack.."

I pause for  a rioting applaud  and point to the cadets on the buss shuttle who were watching still pudgy faced and soft handed with big eyes
"Take this as a lesson cadets, I want to see you take a task by the balls and yank em right off  You twist them and get it done you hear me. Twisted Evil Alrighty then lets see this puppy howl!"

I shoot off my showy firework blaster into the night sky a few times for effect and to send off a tracker to make sure this thing hits the right alignment.

It was beautiful, a purely intelligent being better then ALL OF US. Everyone was in awe of it and enjoying its presence when the most tackiest horn is blown. A disgusting mishmashed private ship flies in DARING to go so close to the satellite. It plays some loud pulsing sexual rap music is blared out of their glowing flashing speaker system. I shoot it point blank with bazooka to shut it up.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

Everyone was disgusted pirate have ruined our celebration, our day of FREEDOM. They twirl down ropes onto the open dome. Those trashy bastards were covered in garbage. A few of them try to climb ontop of the AI oh they are going to get it.

(Hemlock): "King Sorin! We heard there's a party!" (This is HEPs Father ;p)

"No, there will be no party for the likes of you thorax suckers! No self respecting mammal bitches itself to a cockroach get the hell off my platform..or all of you will become the after party dinner!"

I step on a loose metal board and make him fall. An older lady, with no hair, tits sagging to the ground streaks naked across my young men THEY CAN NOT EVEN SHOOt THEY ARE SO HORRIFIED
(This is hep's grandma)
The Kwrall were just cockroaches, they call themselves pirates. They enslaved quite a few of the weaker races Boron manged to miss in his genocide. These were there pets.. usualy the kwrall know to leave me alone and not get close to my Neoplanet. Why these creatures would go willingly to their deaths made no sense what to so ever.

****while Sorin and many others were busy removing the smelly pirates, shoving them overboard into dead space or just tossing around the big akane lions around the REAL threat comes forth from the shadows with their bone weapons *while Sorin and many others were busy removing the smelly pirates, shoving them overboard into dead space or just tossing around the big akane lions around the REAL threat comes forth from the shadows with their bone weapons. The rune looking bone blades were linked with high tech technology to their handlers telepathic powers. They find their targets silently and strike. The bone diving into the targets spines to hook in and be pulled back in a cloaked ship UNDEER the pirate ship. Xern agents were in the crowd and cut down the platforms trying to make it crash and people fall to further the distraction and bring in the targets, no one wanted to go back empty handed. ****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Neoplanet   Welcome to Neoplanet Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Neoplanet
Page 1 of 1