Zero Degrees

Ettimay

Character Info
    Species: Freak of Nature
    Alignment: Goody Goody

Re: Zero Degrees

Post by Ettimay on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Ettimay

I tilt my head back at Klaus thoughtfully trying not to be phased by the new sound from afar now.

"Well no offence to your new 'power' but I think no matter if you touched Desmond or not he would just find another way back here.."

To be honest he is worst a spirit...poor Camille...  silent 
    I sighed wearily.

"It would be nice though."

Klaus Sulez

Personality : polite, tempermental
    Home Base : King Sorin's Neoplanet

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Lost

Post by Klaus Sulez on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Klaus:

*I tilt my head at her response*

"Yes.. I was worried about that."

*I sigh tiredly before taking a seat on a nearby rock.*

"I'll stay."

I conclude

We will think of something later I'm sure..
    Ettimay

Character Info

Post by Ettimay on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:10 am

Ettimay

It was reassuring to know Klaus was going to stay. I really don't know how their confrontation was going to go after all these years but I doubt it would be good for anyone of us.

"I'm glad. Don't worry Klaus your'll be needed very soon I'm sure.."
    I reassure him looking down the large break in the ground thoughtfully. We get alot of on the fence cowards making camp in the rocks to hide when attacks are happening. No doubt we will get quite of movement around here. Both tolerable and dangerous.
    At the moment there was just one that was interesting to me and i wondered if he was going to come though. The radio on my collar buzzes from one of the Knights and I begin a trek down though the rocks.

Klaus Sulez

Personality : polite, tempermental
    Home Base : King Sorin's Neoplanet

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Lost

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Klaus:

"I'm sure.."

I say quietly as she tries to encourage me, but being right here in itself was nothing short of a miracle.

I had no reason to complain

*Ettie makes her way down the rocks as I watch he wander away.*
    Ettimay

Character Info

Post by Ettimay on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 am

Ettimay (Beast)

I pick up the pace trying to hurry. I saw the dome light up and feared it was a new attack.

“What is it?

(Knight) “We just wanted to show you the group that claims sanctuary…THAT just happened..”
    He said nervously as the ragtag bunch behind him looked even more terrified at the sky .

I fly up in a super jump , which seemed to be a mistake as the rouges who saw me started screaming and ran the opposite way despite the knights pled to come back.

Curses…

The large broken crack sparked as something more then the usual night and day image was cast on it.
    I fly further into it carefully. The warmth on my pelt from the artifial energies was a danger sign to keep away and not get that close.

After a slight buzz it comes on and I flatten myself further into the ground from the light hoping I was not seen now in the brightness of it.

So it’s a warning....not an attack...

I thought disturbed at the visual that was being shown within the day time screen .I don’t think anyone out here on the surface was going to be sleeping tonight.

I could imagine poor Leon and couldn't help but think horrified this would be Trojan's fate. I was not sure if this message meant she was dead or not even. They would kill her unlike Opal. It was do dout a better fate.
    I quickly slip back outside as the reactions from those trying to camp near by were making.

(Knight) "Your back.."
    The young man said relived yet still in shock for the dim view we get of the cracked dome from the angle.

"Yes.. I see our guests have fled... for the best they fear what they don't understand."
    I comment bitterly before noticing something standing among them. I smirk despite the sad occasion.

Finely..

((Leave me alone with him.. I need to check to see if this one is honest after all..))
    I excuse them as I circle the pale one.

“Have you given thought to what we spoke about?”

(Albino) “Yes.. But Vero is back now..”

“How is he?”

He turns away not wanting to say …how cute.

“I know of his condition the moment you walked within my range to hear your mind.. “

“Your only act of treachery was when your family accepted an outsider ..worst yet a pagan as your leader..who led your people down a path of destruction ..that was your mistake.. Your desperation..to believe Global could offer you anything! Alma knew who I was!”

I say spreading out my large wings in visual act of frustration. He filches and looks around unsure. If he could get over his cowardess he could have been something. No doubt among the powerful Akane they became more submissive.

I read his mind and snap again at him.

“You think I was responsible for her leading them all to their deaths? Who told you that Vero? It was not my fault.. I tried to stop her..”

Then.. Constantine…

I thought sickly remembering he was the reason I passed out all during impotent moments over that year. I doubt it was just a fluke.
    At least has ’better now’

“They like to use that and say I enjoy such blood sacrifices Do you think I do?”
    I ask tilting my large head down to him closer. He backs up before one of my spray feathers touches him.

(Albino) “Ah… I…okay.... Yes he is but nothing has changed he wont let us leave now..when he sees the message ..it will only get worst.”

I listen to him thoughtfully for a few moments.

“How did you get here..”

(Albino) “There are.. Pathways in the walls of our new base..its how the princess escaped. I tried the same and was surprised to find them..I don’t know if I can get away with bringing them al lwith me like that though.. They are watching after one of the others broke down and told them he wanted to leave.”

“He cant remember where he was?”
    I say twirling my claws for a moment. The young pale one seemed to edge away after a few shaping of my claws.

“I have an idea.. You want to leave? Then during the attack.. And I am sure if Vero knew who did such a thing...he would undo the lockdown … it’s a pride thing with that family you know…you and the others could leave when the soldiers are gone?”
    I suggest more along the lines of what he was thinking rather then mumbling.
    He seemed to think this would work and nods sheepishly. I send him the information and back off not wanting to bring the ripples in the pond back to me.

"Go now..tell him..its the only way to get out..."

I say with no more patience with the boy.

(Thinking to Knights on the otherside of the canyon) ((Follow him and make sure he survives the trip..))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:49 pm