Zero Degrees

Ettimay

Character Info
    Species: Freak of Nature
    Alignment: Goody Goody

Zero Degrees

Post by Ettimay on Mon May 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Ettimay

Things were very quiet after Miss Grey’s departure. I think there was some concern for what else would be thrown at someone now. That was not a maid task at all after all let alone someone who was one year ahead of being an apprentice. The orphans were worried who would be next so I gave them the day off since they lost what they saw a big sister.

“Are you ready to go yet?”
    I sighed waiting on Emerald  who was disappointed she couldn’t get back to work on the obstacle course again now that she was back.
    Constantine wasn’t any better but he was still persistent so I had to agree to him seeing Klaus now that the mission has passed.  

(Constantine) “Emmmy co-Achooo!”

I add another hat to him giving him a glare for him pretending there was improvement. I wasn’t sure how he could think he wouldn’t get a cold going outside like that.

(Emerald) “Kay!”
    She comes back out. I don’t doubt she lost her one good dress in that ratnest she calls a den but I let it slide for now.

Constantine runs ahead and I give Emerald a look wondering if she was hesateint to go due to what she heard of him in Moorthor.

"He was headless did you expect him to be sane during all that?"

(Emerald) "Well.. no.. I mean.. I was talking to Delsin and.."

I stopped her right there while keeping an eye on Constantine as one of the Knights at the gate outside stooped him thinking he was sneaking out again. I signal l for them to open it for us.

"Why are you doing that? Do you really think we can trust him?... his new found freedom away from us just blew out of preporion his resentment..we tired to help Opal because we were responsible for it in a way.. now drop it."

(Emerald) "But Mom..its hard too...."

"I know its hard for you but else could any of us have done??"
    I say grumpily wishing she would stop obsessing over them. When they left we needed to put a certain amount of space because it could wain loyalties. Emerald needs to forces on protecting us now without her little friends.

(Constantine) "Can you knock?"
    He says to me nervously when we catch up. The wind was bad out there and I try to block the snow coming down over us from him.
    He was most likely scared after their not to perfect first impressions from last time.

"Of course.."
    I tell him as I awkwardly hit the rock. I did not have a good last talk with him either.

Emerald just wanders in the cave obliviously wanting to get out of the cold.

alien 
    Klaus Sulez

Personality : polite, tempermental
    Home Base : King Sorin's Neoplanet

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Lost

Re: Zero Degrees

Post by Klaus Sulez on Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Klaus:

*I hear a knock on the cave wall and could only assume I had company. Emerald does not hesitate to enter the cave. I can't help but smile at the bold little dragon, who now took on the appearance of a girl which was rather confusing if I do say so myself.*

"Come in?"

I say to Ettie and Constantine watching them both intrigued.

"My apologies for the chill, I'll get a fire started"

I corrected while gathering some wood together after noticing how bundled up Constantine was.

Constantine Sulez

Personality : Enduring

Character Info
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Constantine Sulez on Tue May 27, 2014 12:05 am

Constantine

I watch Emmy just walk in with big eyes.  Shocked 
    Klaus tells us to come in and I follow after Mom now not so eager to see him from my nerves.

(Ettimay) "How is it coming along? I hope we sent enough supplies down to you. I wasn't sure what you needed.."
    She rambled a bit as he started a fire.

"Thanks.."
    I said hoping Mom would let me take off my babyish hat now.

(Ettimay) ((Fine but keep the hood on..))

She answers my thought as I awkwardly take a sit to do so.

(Emerald) "What about a couch Mom?"
    She makes a suggestion as to what the cave needs with a wink but I don't get the joke?
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 am

Klaus:

"Everything is perfect, thank you.."

*I give her an honest smile before raising a brow at Emerald's comment.*

The little thing holds nothing back does she?

*I think to myself amused while building up the fire and shyly smiling over at Constantine.*

"My apologies Constantine regarding our initial introduction, your mother has filled me in on all the details and I apologize for any confusion caused as a result of my own. "

I say to him warmly.

Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Tue May 27, 2014 1:02 am

Constantine

(Ettimay) “We’ll get the carpenters right on that dear..”
    Mom replies back to Emmys comment with a tired sigh.

I wasn’t really paying attention to the background with Klaus talking to me. I straighten up hoping I don’t look to weak or something.

“It’s okay…Sorry I ..freaked out back there..”

Embarrassing…

I thought trying not to flush. I realize Mom didn’t explain that and I wonder why I’m not seeing that now. We’re outside the salt after all.

“Im really glad you’re here now..”
    I add in shyly. He was really intimidating.
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue May 27, 2014 1:14 am

Klaus:

"It is quite understandable why you acted the way you did, there is no need to apologize."

I respond thoughtfully to him before he expresses how glad he was that I stayed.

"Me too"

*I smile back before looking towards the others*

"Would you like anything? I could boil some tea.. or.. I think I have some soup rashions laying around here somewhere."

I tease
    Ettimay

Character Info

Post by Ettimay on Tue May 27, 2014 3:09 am

Ettimay

I watch Constantine and Klaus talk with a small smile. I wasn't sure how Klaus was going to take it after I told him and it was a relief to see it working out. If I wasnt a souless bitch I might have shed a tear.

"Emmy don't snoop around its unlady like.."
    I try not to stare at them so they can have space as I go back to forces on Emerald's nosiness with Klaus new home.

(Emerald) "Me unlady like?"
    She teases fixing her blonde braids over her flower crown striking a very gentle pose.
    Klaus offers refreshments with a tease and I try not to get nostalgic by it again.

"Tea will suffice thank you.."
    I respond as Constantine nods in agreement looking like he really needed a cup.

".. we could have our next big meeting here..My apologies about the hologram situation.."
    I comment to Klaus with a head tilt to pass the time waiting for the tea.
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue May 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Klaus:

*I start to get things going with the tea when Ettie suggests having the next meeting here.*

"If you wouldn't mind?"

*I respond grateful for the suggestion, the last meeting was.. awkward.*

(( Adamaous thinking to me)) (( Klaus that snake bitch is circling the property, get your ass back here!))

*ignores* Wink

"So Emerald, this form is rather new? Am I right to assume this is your natural appearance?"

I ask still remembering her to be the cloppy little dragon that followed May and Tiberius around
    Emerald

Personality : Headstrong
    Home Base : Outside the Shield

Character Info
    Species: Mixed Breed
    Alignment: Warrior

Post by Emerald on Tue May 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Emerald

Mom and Klaus talk a little about the meeting. I was a little confused what was wrong with the holograms?

(Ettimay) "We shall then. It was not my desire to exclude you in anyway.."
    She says sounding rather official and I couldn't help but wonder if she thinks we wouldnt have gone though with the plan if he was there?

I tap a little on wooden table as he was making tea trying to distract myself. Klaus asks about me and I snap back to attention.

“Uuh…?”
    It felt like forever since someone asked me that but I guess he has been gone just that long.

“No... Its just easier to interact with you guys like this.. I started taking on this form …a little after you disappeared.”
    I say making sure I catch myself before saying I took the form when it didn’t seem we were getting Cause back from the tower any time soon. He was right there and all. Awkward.

Even being a cute kid probably didn’t make her miss him any less but it was certainly fun for me to be her daughter and not her pet. Not to many people..living even know about that so I’ve gotten used to the later. Even when they see my dragon form the new people here love it after all I’ve kicked ass and saved us plenty of times over with it.

I think I got a bad vibe about it from Francine though... weird how did she figure it out...
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Klaus:

"I see"

I tilt my head at her intrigued before pouring a few cups and leaving them there for people to collect.

I would not risk passing them..

*Ettimay apologizes but I shake my head.*

"I was not."

I respond to her before carefully taking a seat by the fire.

"How have things been going?"

*I ask Ettie in regards to the expeditions in general.*

Hopefully this was not a sore topic..
    Ettimay

Character Info

Post by Ettimay on Wed May 28, 2014 12:40 am

Ettimay

I watch Emerald carefully as she answers Klaus. Lucky she did not let anything slip right there...
    It was going to be bad enough trying to explain away anything Klaus will say to Constantine about the past...
    I take the tea when Klaus sets us down cups and try to not be so tense but couldnt help it, I pass the cup over to Constantine wanting to make sure he drank it. Klaus asks about things I wasn't sure what he was referring to but the big picture since his disaperince. It would be to hard to merely say its been good because no it has not at all nor has it been terrible or we would have nothing like so many others. The only phrase I could call the last few years was bittersweet surly.

"Well the tunnels were exposed and blown into so that was a heavy loss..we lost so many, mostly the ones you knew from our beginnings.. I was not sure we could recover from that..it was truly a merciful act that.. our enemies suffered dearly by their own for many years from that boy.. Vero's folly to rule.. I suppose they finely felt the curse and were not protected by the darkness. for that mistake.. pestilence and famine as killed many of the hapless humans of the asteroid leaving their cities in ruin.. with that there has been little time to hunt and kill us any longer.. unfortunately now with so few resources left.. everyone is at tooth and claw with one another for it. We of course prepared long ago when Global was at its peak  and went without nothing and have done well for ourself even the ruins of the tunnels provided this perfectly fine area to reside in now. As long as we do not loose anymore of our numbers to ..'special' causes like yesterday I am sure we will be fine."

(Emerald) "Wow Mom make it sound depressing much?"

(Constantine) "It would be disrespectful to water the loss down.."

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 am

Klaus:

*Ettie lays it down bluntly like I know she would. The kids come to her aid with the portrayal.*

"Well.. it's good to see the resistance is still making it even after all this time."

I conclude trying to end on a lighter note before turning to Constantine intrigued.

"And what part do you play Constantine? Does your mother allow you on missions yet or are you currently a student?"

I ask

Though judging by how bundled up Ettie has him, I am leaning more towards the latter.

Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 1:34 am

Constantine

I tried not to blow my nose during Mom's recap it would have been rude. I rubbed my chilled hands on the warm cup feeling better from the hot liquid. Dad asks about my part in it. Oi.
    I had hardly any accomplishments what so ever..

"...Yes still training.. I am over 16 but fell behind due to medical problems."
    I admitted nervously.

(Emerald) "But sometimes he does help us out with the base dont you.."
    She teases nudging me and I try not to get anymore embarrassed.

"Yep.." I agree sheepishly.
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 1:53 am

Klaus:

"Fair enough."

I nod, not meaning to embarrass him with the question.

"What sort of guilds are currently being offered?"

I inquire smoothly diverting the topic again

Seems I'm having a hard time asking the right questions, although Its probably best that we focus more on their lives than mine for everyones sake.
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 3:40 am

Constantine

I was relived Dad didn’t seem as unapprovingly as I thought he would be. I really didn’t know his personality and didn’t want to risk him being ashamed of me.  For having such important parents I sure have not reached much…
    He asks about the guilds we were being offered but before I could consider a good response Emmy pipes in excitably.

(Emerald) “I have one now!!”

I smiled at her a little thinking about her crazy obstacle course.

“And her training lessons are really hard too.. well combat guild as a few classes covering fighting, shooting, shield work.. Weather Guild teaches a lot of technical stuff....the-“

(Ettimay) “The weather station is now what we use instead of the servalience room  Klaus. Cameras are very hard to come by or keep working in the weather so scanners and radars work much better in these harsh conditions…”
    She explains more of it for him and I tilt my head wondering how different things were before in their old base.

“Also, Medicine healing, gardening, blacksmithing for the amoury, history of the legends workshop.. pretty much everything  to basic disinfecting .. Mom keeps us VERY busy.”
    I list off a few more but cop out with a joke at the end but It was true.

There was so many tasks that our community needed daily I suppose the trainees needed to take part in as many as they can before being drafted to a squadron. Right now there was more apprentices then instructors.  
    I felt a bit bad I should be somewhere by now with my age.. but The problem was there was so much I wasn’t sure where I should be nor do I think Mom knows either..

(Ettimay) “Yes its true..and a bit strict but you seen how it is outside now.. Its very much needed.…keeping our territory is one thing but making sure we have a strong community worthy of its own kingdom is another ”

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Klaus:

*I chuckle a bit at Emeralds excitement to pitch in along with Constantine relaying all the different guilds to me and how hard Ettie worked them.*

"Well, believe me when your out there, each one of those guilds will come in handy."

*I give May some back up still trying to process it all.*

It was quite nostalgic hearing about them once again.
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Constantine

I smile at what Dad said and tried not to feel bad thinking about how long he was out there. I still wasn’t sure why.

“What are you going to do now that you are back?”
    I ask curiously to what a big hero like him had planed for next. I wondered if he would rip out Ceasar's spine like he did Hepaci in the stories   cheers 
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Klaus:

*I pause in thought at Constantine's question.*

"Still working that one out, I'm afraid."

I was hoping Adamaous would be of some help but he seemed to have no real intention of ever returning here again. Even for his daughter. It was sad, really..

"What do you think I should do?"

I ask him curiously getting some interesting vibes from him Wink

Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Constantine

Dad says hes still working it out and I wonder what he means by that.

(Ettimay) "..He just got back a night ago Constantine.. give him some time hmm?"
    She teases me and laugh a little bit at it. He asks me what I think he should do.
    I bit my lip not daring to say my first thought out loud...
    It was a cool thought but I really didnt want to loose him again..just in case and all.

"Umm what you did before maybe?"
    I suggest weakly.

"You could wear a hazard suit.."
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Klaus:

*I tilt my head at Constantines vague response but can't help but laugh at his offer.*

"Hazard suit eh?"

I tease

Before tidying up some empty mugs from the fire place

Might be worth a try? If I could get past that shield.
    Ettimay

Character Info

Post by Ettimay on Wed May 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Ettimay

I raise my eyebrow amused at Constantine's suggestion. It wasnt a bad one at all but.. how demeaning.

Poor Klaus....

I sighed a bit in thought as Emerald was snort laughing at it.

"Is it your skin only then?"
    I ask still unsure how it worked. I had some bubble shields made and strapped them on Constantine and Emerald when they were getting dressed to go here, it was the only way I felt comfortable bringing them but if the hologram did not work.. whose to say any of our tech will.

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Klaus:

*I sigh*

"I'm not sure how it works exactly... skin contact is definitely out of the question, along with teleportation to a certain degree"

I reflect upon the bat but then remember teleporting Mooni before that and nothing went wrong, then again she is also about to touch me too?

Ettimay

Character Info

Post by Ettimay on Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Ettimay

I tilt my head at what Klaus said curiously.

“I see..does it go through your clothes?”

(Constantine) “He picked up a bat with gloves..”
    He adds in positively before thinking more about it giving me the impression it died another way soon after.

“Well that is.. more manageable.. maybe if we cover your body you could pass?”
    I throw out there unsure but we had to keep trying. It looked odd.. that he couldn't.
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Thu May 29, 2014 12:56 am

Klaus:

"I don't think so, but in all honestly I don't know whether I have it in me to test that theory out, the consequences would in fact be dier if things took a turn for the worst."

I respond sadly trying to stay positive at Constantines suggestions

Would it be morally blasphemous if I were to test such series on stray Templars who strayed into the cave?  Twisted Evil 
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Thu May 29, 2014 1:27 am

Constantine

Dad didn't seem ready to try but I really didn't blame him. It sure was scary...

(Ettimay) "Klaus ..if you don't trust material clothing then we need something stronger.."
    She reasons and I wonder what. She picks something off my head and I rub it.

Oww..

(Emerald) "You bugged us didnt you.."

She looks around for hers disappointingly while Mom sticks the prop onto a large winter spider. They were as big as My head and covered in more hair then a Akane... I winced wondering how she got it to her.

I notice some more around her like they were tame.

Yikes...I like grandpa and everything but those things freak me out... *twitches at their many eyes*

(Emerald) "Those poor things...lining up for the slaughter.."
    She says as Mom rolls the spider in the bubble to Klaus for testing.  study 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:40 pm