Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Homestrucked Back to School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Homestrucked Back to School Left_bar_bleue12/100Homestrucked Back to School Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

Homestrucked Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:16 pm

Fritz:

Morgain was VERY assistive I go with him back to the old New English colonies. EMERGENCY.

(Morgain): "We need HELP and you need to be as far away from the Craze hag as possible!"

He declares making me again question everything. He didnt have his cane anymore to swing around threateningly like before. He gave it to the King. (YES VISUALIZE THE CHOAS BEATDOWN WITH MORGANS HOOK DEAR READERS  No )

"Ok but you need to tell me...the truth..of who and what I AM."

I finely snap under the pressure of all this. I wanted to help the city and I didn't want Crystal to have to leave because of me either.
Thankfully I think she too wanted to heed the message from the mysterious figure... 

"We're going to bring back help.."

I say more to myself as I watch the planet become smaller and smaller through the window.

I fall asleep exhausted from the events of th last few days. 

Danger never seemed to end...

zzzz

I wake up to a very bumpy landing, the famed New English collage boarding school had been RANSACKED and was mostly on fire.

It looked like a Overlord hit somewhat... I can only exspect every man dead..

The Ivy Leage sign turned upside down and spray painted like a blonde slave did a funny. But this was NOT funny.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Homestrucked Back to School Left_bar_bleue50/100Homestrucked Back to School Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:43 pm

Crystal:

I prowl the ship on edge of anything out of the ordinary, as I come to terms with the situation.

I had wanted to help and avenge the women's deaths, but Klaus had already killed the vampire. So there was that at least. And the bubble would protect everyone else. I try to take some acceptance in that.

What's more, the words of the random woman prophecy rang in my head. I had to take stock in that and believe. Women weren't liars. We were truth-tellers. So the King was bad. Who knows how? The vampire attack? Or just from the rootness of being a man? Whatever the reasoning, he was so. I think of how my brother had been betrayed and how there was vampires below the city. Evil at the very roots. And then all the brave, beautiful women's deaths to try to cleanse it, only for their false Starker god to extinguish their lives. And would soon claim my brother if he hadn't already. Yes... The place's heart was unfortunately lost already and built on corruption.

Fritz... I had to protect him. He was probably the only one left that mattered to me.

After I had observed every area of the ship and finally felt satisfied in my inspection that no enemies were onboard I finally went to Fritz and joined him in exhausted sleep from all the stress that had built up.

I wake up with the turbulent landing and join the others outside.

"I'm sorry, Fritz."

I put a hand on his back and lean into him.

If the inside was the same way as the out...
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Homestrucked Back to School Left_bar_bleue12/100Homestrucked Back to School Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School EmptyWed May 15, 2024 1:18 am

Fritz:

I was struck mute by the sight. We we're so close.

I felt SICKER thinking about our return to Mosaic... would it be like this.

I lean into Crystal feeling like I failed her and my family too..

Then I hear a voice..

It cant be..

it was ..Penny.. coming out of one of the dormitories.

"Did we die too..?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Homestrucked Back to School Left_bar_bleue50/100Homestrucked Back to School Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:26 am

Crystal:

I give him a side hug as he leans.

Then we hear... Penny?

My eyes widen.

"That... Huh... Maybe?..."

I frown suspecious.

"Morgain killed us in our sleep to dissect us, didn't he?... I guess it shouldn't surprize us... I think next to humans, trydeins and your mystery species are next on his obsession list..."
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Personality : Spontaneous, a little bit Mad
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Homestrucked Back to School Left_bar_bleue88/100Homestrucked Back to School Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School EmptySat May 18, 2024 8:16 am

Morgain:

I come up behind the young couple as they theorize, I take Fritz a little by surprise as he jumps in place.

"I did NOT!"

He laughs nervously embarrassed.

(Fritz): "Of course, we'd be.. alive for it.. for awhile I'd figure. At first..." He ponders it some more.

"The old EARL cloned her, after all his only other heir is ...tutles.. drugged up turtles but thats another tale for 'nother day. The point is the cloning dynasty is getting out of hand..ususaly the raise them fresh from day one but as you can see shes not a baby."

(Fritz): "Does she remember me?"

"Yes right up to being rescued..."

"They can make full adults now, this is not good... they think they have immortality at last..and you know how terrible they were before when they had to wait to grow up again now they can start right back up.."

(Fritz): "Dreadful!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School EmptySat May 18, 2024 9:45 am

Crystal:

I flinch and my brilliant love covers.

"Ah.. yeah I guess we would huh?" Maybe...

Before I can think too long on that Morgain fills us in on what's up.

"Dang!" I glance around concerned. "As if things aren't bad already!"

Now the humans can spread everywhere and be unstoppable like a sickness.

Hopefully Fritz will be okay about all this... It must be... Weird... for him... At least he knows the truth now and was broken free from their evil stuff before it got to him.

"So, we need to find where they're set up is and who is smart enough to know the process. And the Duke is our first lead?" At least that's what it sounds like unless Morgain knew even more.

At least I can help finally in some way. The last place was already overrun. But maybe this time something can be done to stop it before it gets worse.

"Want us to try to find this Duke guy? Maybe we can bring him to you to make him talk?"

Snooping and collecting info sneakily is good and all when not under threat. But the humans are evil and I bet anyone would break under with being live autopsied by the doc. And it sounds like we could get an endless supply of these duke if they just reclone him each time he croaks. So even more chances to get info from the source.

"Or snoop around where he lives? Maybe both?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestrucked Back to School   Homestrucked Back to School Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestrucked Back to School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: New Prophecy :: Asteroid Under Construction-
Jump to: