Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Very Good Bad Thing

Go down 
+2
Raginbar Xern
King Sorin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue90/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Very Good Bad Thing Empty
PostSubject: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 6:40 pm

King Sorin has 'liberated' a fresh planetary system and made yet another political marriage. Four planets and two moons constant struggle and war.

As you can imagine, the military aspect, the additional troops

Sangore had two dominate people groups, cannibals in the mountains and the woodlands fruit harvesters. Three if you count what lives on their moon. Vestals. All extremely hateful to one another. Prime hatred, to use to your bidding and agenda.

Lunyr half flooded from cheap drilling, a climate diester with half a moon crushed and fallen in it. The population almost gone.

Dayukka enslaved mining world, constantly in a religious civil war or upheaval and fighting.

All under the control of KIng Vyrak XXII a cursed lyan slave taskmaster who trafficked many intriguing creatures from around the galaxy to fight in his arena.
Very Good Bad Thing 59a4fd22a8eef8aa67095e5de67777f01ca382df

A self hating madman destroying so many planets and lives for entertainment and profit. Most hated him.
He fed his beasts fresh captured humans. The bottom of the food chain. 
Very Good Bad Thing 7cfd7e9b5374c931dda8d2d95b024eae58e390ec

Sorin easily found allies to take this demented infostructure down.

King Vyrak XXII was slayed and his demonic vyrrwolf head was displayed on SORINS NEW CASTLE.

This win did not depend on just a show of strength but ploting with help from Carry Foxe undercover as a ring fighter for months giving Sorin and the others the information they needed when they needed it. This means he had to win ever round no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue80/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 6:46 pm

One of Carry's cellmates in the horrific city prison to his surprise was his old partner Ephraim, who was one of Sorin's Core Comrades. Morgain 'Morge', Ephraim 'Effy' and Constantine 'Carry'.

Effy had previously gone missing during a incident known as 'The Pink Wedding' (prequel story coming soon) just a few years before.

The one in the cell with him was NOT in fact Effy. But Ragibar who had grown up quite a bit compared to when they met at the Pink Wedding. He looked oh so similar to Effy that Carry all bloody and battered mistook Raginbar for him.
Very Good Bad Thing 7bcc7c2810ee90b6330731fbabd89a1b51ab3255Very Good Bad Thing 21d6a65803357a0d558b56842bc5a343271b3014

Raginbar took the chance of survival to pretend to be Effy during their captivity. Covering his English accent by faking an American one and everything in utter fear Carry was going to KILL HIM.
For 5 months Carry was stuck there and the last one there was no new orders, no new messages sent. Because it was NOW or never.

Raginbar:
I pale at the news I had to fight Carry tonight at the Full Moon Frenzy.
As much as I look like Effy I do NOT look like him in Beast form. He will know who I am. I am a Xern.
I stare at Carry sleeping, the other prisoners don't get that close to one another, so many would gut you in the night. But he is the only reason I am alive. I depended on him so much.

But its all going to be over now.

I think about how easy I could end him right now before it becomes too difficult. I had been treating his wounds after the fights.

About 2 months ago he fought quite a monster and his eyes never recovered. I think he was hiding being blind. At least as a humanoid his fearsome spiderwolf form has some tiny eyes that should work.

I cant do it ...and instead leave him to hunt a rat. I try not to stray to far to meet my fate with another hungry prisoner. On the best days it was better to starve.

I remember locking Carry down the dry well starving him.. Etta snuck him a fish and I punished her for it.

I levitate a rock over a mouse crushing it and felt to guilty to want to eat now.

I was only doing what my vampire masters wanted.. and now ..Etta.. Rosetta must have to deal with them...instead of me..

Such a bloody disturbing thought.

I thought I'd feel bad for her but I felt.. jealous. My 'sister' always made me feel incomplete.
I scoop up the mouse in a hankie and take it back for Carry to eat. A way to thank him for his protection.

To my horror the many dark dingy cells opened. Every one of them, howling horrible monsters everywhere.

Light beamed down, shimmering metallic metal suits..

Sorin's men!

I hiss trying to run back to one of my many hiding places here but someone grabs me and to my relief and horror the planet had been LIBARATED. The arena on FIRE.

But I was still not Effy....

I get dragged off to the lab for quarantine/testing but arent put with other dangerous prisoners.

Instead its Carry behind the glass getting blood drawn.

(Carry): "Took you long enough.." He signed behind the glass as some medical cadets rushed around trying to prepare something for his wounds.

So many wounded flooding in so much blood.

(Sorin): "Can not rush mastery my dear boy!" The king himself gushed completely full of himself over this one.

It was quite a big deal. I was still behind the glass. Awaiting my testing. ... which would not end well once they take a drop of blood.

Morgain, the most scariest one just STARES at me knowing but saying nothing , enjoying me squirming like my WORM master...

*I turn around trying to hide in the back to go unnoticed by the science and nurse team as long as I can. 

The lights flicker a bit from my mental STRESS.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue50/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:04 pm

Zorra Liakris:

I gaze around at everything and everyone feeling distant from it all. Like I was just an observer with nobody home upstairs.

Dad was... dead... And now... Everything was different...

I just... wasn't sure how to feel...

Suddenly my dissociative nothingness is interrupted by HIM. ('Carry' Constantine Foxe)

Stares and shrinks back bumping into other liberated scientists and nurses, some of who glance at me for stepping on them.

That monstrous spider demon! He was here!

I always felt so weird when he fought in dad's arena. Something about seeing a demon in the flesh made my stomach feel ill...

And now he was here... Only glass separating us... Glass he could shatter and then devour us all with his disturbing digestive fluids.

Zones out, shaking, thinking of the drool dripping off his monstrous forms fangs.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:26 pm

Very Good Bad Thing 8462832a7c1ea48a92d78b6fb61c936974cf6419
King Sorin's 3rd or 4th wife. Lola Lune
This isn't her first 'captured bride' rodeo 

Old man King Vyrak XXII stole her from her last kingdom, another one stole her from her home.
She has gone through kingdoms conquered, ravenishes,  her children, old heirs tossed out and murdered.

She is CRAZY. Crazy enough to know Sorin is the future and shes going to grasp it by the balls.
Shes a survivor. Only looking out for herself.

Every Kingdom she is ripped from and tossed into as a new bride is added to her look so you cant really tell which of the warring kingdoms she was born into. Shes sparkley like a Frugiferentis, shes blue like a Vestal , fangs like a Sanguinem.
The fishnets of the King's pleasure pets.

Vyrak kept an EYE on her she was his trophy because she was a killer. Always targeting her husband(s) children.
Now that hes gone she has her EYE on many who escaped her as Vyrak is no more and her new husband is oh so busy.

Now her evil schemes include Sorin's stepchildren, (Sabel, Blythe, *Bash isnt born yet* ect)
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:30 pm

Very Good Bad Thing B133a87c17e45e5ec22d2ba17d0931e00f38e9e7

Alue Liakris

The old King and Lola's only daughter, she rejects Sorin's takeover and refuses to be added to his stepchildren.

Lola is selfish and  throwing her daughter under the bus, telling Sorin she is a rebel rouser who she doesn't support.  

Alue takes some of her father's most loyal members and tries to hold the line in the old ruined castle that fell during the last war.

She plans to fight Sorin's reign and take his head and her bitch mother too.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue70/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:49 pm

Carry:

Very Good Bad Thing Ad221ceba819cebe47c2ddc87d9b71f8fbdfb7ab
I STARE at a girl who had a pretty strong reaction to me. 

I think it was one of the old man's daughters.

I feel bad for her, maybe she saw him die. Its always hard when Sorin takes over a planet..

"Hiii.."

*tries to smile not noticing teeth are all pointy from being mid shift along with tiny spider eyes protruding from my face so I can SEE heat off everyone since my eyes are near blind*

(Solider): "Hey you, the new King doesn't like lax. Keep going. Test the next one. The man in the back."

A solider blocks her from me to try to move her along.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue50/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 1:07 am

Zorra:

I hear a greeting in my hazy zone out. "Hi?" I respond out of it. I try to make sense of what was going on but felt so ill from everything.

Suddenly the glint of his teeth caught my confused out-of-it attention. The monster... Oh... Oh my... He's... looking at me.

I feel faint and nauseous.

I clap my hands over my mouth, my pale white skin paling further, and my earwings fold over my eyes and my back wings fold over my arms across my front as if it could hide me from his gaze like that of the blocking out the world to sleep.

A soldier disturbs my cocooning. I fight back tears and hold back my nausea as I'm warily moved along. "Sorry.. I'm sorry."

I keep my eyes down as I reach the guy (Raginbar).

I look away at the other nurses and scientists to see what they're doing and shakily pick up the stuff to test.

'H-hi..." Tries to look at the guy but gives up, my head drooping weakly.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue80/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 7:08 am

Raginbar:

I nervously look everywhere but her.

Lots of 'hi' going on. Must be the culture.

"Hiiii." I mimic back and don't put  my hand up to the slot for testing just yet.

The female was from here, maybe I could distract her with the loss of her home and all.

Unless she was a Starker zealot, then she'll know surely. All that spiritual awareness and all.

"Uh your.."

*makes hand gesture to whatever alien anatomy is visible*

"all very pretty." I say in the fake accent. 

Trying to stall the test...as long as I could..

Etta could do this better.

"Who do I have the pleasure... meeting?" I slip up some English accent in there from worrying about my sister yet again.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:02 am

Zorra:

That was unexpected... Given all the horrors currently on the mind.

"Oh, uh... Thank you."

I finally look up at him and am a bit surprised that the compliment came from one of the fighters. Given that fact, and that it was my father who would have put him into his arena, I blanche at the question and look down again. If it was any other time I wouldn't have thought twice at the question. But now father was dead and these people can kill me at a moment's instance. Would I end up on a wall though if someone else told? Or would it be better to say, and I actually live... just get married off instantly... Or what if I'm sent off to some demon-infested hell hole?  Er... Maybe death was preferable.... To any of this... 

"Zorra."

I close my eyes briefly wondering if I don't want to see what comes next. I can just imagine him strangling me through the slot.

No... I wanna see death come at me... Let us see each other's eyes as mine go white.

I look back up at him.

"Zorra Liakris... And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:31 pm

Raginbar:

I lose my nerve seeing her reaction to her name. 

Her full name. 

It felt very familiar. She expected the worst reaction to it. 

If she thinks Liakris is a bad, she should try my last name...

I thought about complementing her name, it sounded like a goddess, but she asks mine and I freeze up.

"I.."

(Cadenza): "Ephriam!" A women answers for me. I assume this is Carry's sister. 

She bypasses him for me.  She opens the glass to hug me and I FLINCH at the emotional waves of love.. disgusting. 

Not to mention ...spider. Scary spider female.

Digestive.. juices...germs  No  

(Morgain): "wait hes not.."

I get pressed to the wall by the throat, since she can tell I am not her husband now.
I lean back into the wall quite athapthic if they were going to behead me or not.

(Cadenza): "Where iss Ephriam?!" 

"I don't know....I haven't seen him since the wedding.. "

I say testy before the disappointment and betrayal in Carry's voice makes me feel truly... bad.

(Carry): "Raginbar.."

He just had a way to make one feel so ..many things. And want not to disappoint. As fake as it was to be Effy. It was nice to have a real friend. 

I look away from him to Sorin. He looked like he just won a bonus with the new kingdom..

Carry storms out , followed by his sister who probably got so many GERMS off me opening the glass like that.

I take hand sanitizer off the table - almost getting shot scaring some soldiers it was a weapon.

I rub my hands together all OCD over touching that BLACK WINDOW.

(Sorin): "Splendid we' can ensnare the Erkbloods next!"
He said looking at me like a piece of meat. 

(Little Bythe): "Vampiresss!" She perked up excitedly by Sorin's side. Looking at me wide eyed. Like I was one.

If I was one everyone would be dead... I was just their 'chosen one'.

I look away from the girl disturbed as Sorin smiles at her. 

Another one of his children charges... hope she ends up better then me..doubtful
I think of Etta again.

"He moves fast with these conquests.. who really is the overlord hmm?" 

I say to the nurse in sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun May 05, 2024 9:31 pm

Zorra:

He doesn't react negatively. As I ponder this, I feel a chill curl up my spine that puts me on edge as a woman passed me. But before I could even try to dissect why she suddenly gets all aggressive with the guy. The demon spider-man joins in and I stare in horror as it clicks with their similar scents. She's one too.

I guess this 'Raginbar' must be their slave and both spider hellspawn are blaming her mistake on him because they can.

As if I didn't feel ill enough as it was, I watch dizzily with bated breath thinking she's going to force her digestive enzymes into him and slurp him up right then and there as he's helplessly pressed against the wall.

I feel so sorry for him having such fiends as his taskmaster. Surely even being an amazing gladiator for my father was better than that fate. No wonder he greeted me so nicely.

He survives and the monsters leave. I let out a relieved breath.

I glare at the soldier who almost shoots him when he tries to get clean after such a physical close encounter.

There's talk about other creatures which is interesting and all but right now I just want to help the guy.

I give a nod to his comment.

"Yeah... Really does..."

I glance around wondering if I could get him something. People like the spiders were leaving and I glance to their holding cells wondering if there was anything different anywhere.

"Can I get you anything? Maybe I can collect more sanitizer? Or.. A bucket?" I offer. In case he wants to bathe in the stuff to get rid of any sick skin-crawling sensations that he must be experiencing.

I look back at him wide eyed sadly and privately message scared the king will get mad at me.

(('Y-your so brave.))

He really was. He didn't pass out or anything.

((I feel super ill just looking at them and sensing whatever demonic arora they have, I can't imagine what you must be feeling after being touched and threatened by one of them.))
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:49 am

Raginbar:

The pretty one with the wing ears asks if I need more sanitizer or a bucket.

I did not think of that, did they not have a Decontamination room?

Makes sense, savage behavior and all. I doubt the old man cared about germs.

"Please. Bucket."

I reply and look around, the laboratory didn't look primitive at least. 

(Sorin): "Where's the vampires, any here?" He asks coming over to me, looking amused at my germaphobia. 

He mates all these crazy captured wives, he must be filthy...

"No they wouldn't have saved me by now... they must not be able to get in.. "

The old man's shields seem quite well. I wonder if they can even feel my mind.

"My ring.. however is here. It was taken when I was caught."

I disclose to show some sign of usefulness.

I look down at the women calling me brave a little embarrassed.  

She probably is confusing me for another fighter.

(Sorin): "Your being reaaal corporate Ragweed, you must have really got it bad from Vyrak..would you really help destroy your coven?"

I just stare at him, if the vampires didn't save me all this time then I did not expect them to save me from him either. They think I'm dead. They must have moved on with Etta.

"I dont want to be bound to the coven, I didnt ask for it.. I'll help you, if you let me live."

I lower my gaze feeling selfish. If I was gone, If Etta was gone they would all have no vessel. 

(Sorin): "You being dead would help me alot more.."

"Not necessarily. If they moved on to someone else...you'll have to get her back too before they restart it through her... my sister saw Effy last too.." 

I add in trying very hard to convince him to help her.

(Sorin): "We'll see if your worth the effort.." He mused with a shrug. "I have a wedding to see too for now.."

He smirked at me and did a hard playful nudge before sliding the glass back down.

But I feel like he KNOWS he cant let the coven get Rosetta. I believe he will send someone...maybe..hopefuly. 

I inch back at the GERMS.

There's not enough hand sanitizer in the world for that honeymoon...
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:23 am

Zorra:

I go look for a bucket and wash it. Then grab the sanitizer bottles from the empty cells. As I did, I overheard the two talking.

It was quite fascinating. I always enjoyed learning about the biology of different species. How could I not? I grew up watching all the varying specimens my father trafficked into his arena.

Even trying to understand the terrifying spider demons was a... unique experience in its own right. Something about them freaked me out at a deep primal level that was probably akin to a very rational and genetically passed down phobia brought on by ancestors that witnessed others disintegrating to their terrible digestive fluids. That or a learned behaviour by my people's heritage and history perhaps?

I listen as Raginbar and the conquest king talk about destroying Raginbar's 'vampire coven'.

Hmmm...

I wash the outside of the sanitizer bottles not trusting them to be clean after being in cells that contained who knows what, (and I know at least one was probably used by a spider-demon... maybe... if spider-demons even cared to use such a thing), and put them in the bucket, then once the king is gone I bring it over.

"I... washed everything..."

I offer then look at the closed glass, then at the bucket.

Err...

I quickly consider my options and balance the bottom of the bucket on one hand while opening the glass in the other and try to carefully move it in without touching it with the hand that touched the glass.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 6:29 pm

Raginbar:

I consider my talk with Sorin, overthinking most of it and how I could have done a better job of explaining. Trying to explain..

What did I want to explain?

I felt like an accessory, passed around. My memories of being 'raised' by Sorin appear to have went to Rosetta. Even parts of our memories split. What is me or mine seems lost.

My kidnapping by Cherry for her warped wedding party to be saved by the coven, they promised to protect me, build me an empire and what have I seen so far? To be cloistered away while they 'worked'.   The English, the elite.

Kidnapped so many times over. The old wolf king the latest one in a long line. I felt disenchanted by everything and everyone I dont want to be Lord, I dont want an empire, being one of Sorin's collectables may be more a mercy then a vampire's pet because I will be.. forgotten. 

I couldn't leave Rosetta to my fate though it.. would be so much worst for a female..
I cant imagine... 

I open my eyes and see the pretty female again behind the glass. I forgot about the bucket.

"Oh th..ank you."

Someone slides a barcode card at the scanner to save her the trouble of getting inside the hard way.

(Morgain): "There you go, your Liakris's daughter.. arent you? 

I look at the man, who I remember to be very intense dark and brooding with a bald head, very intimidating...full of secrets.. he looked more posh now. Wonder what happened? 

I narrow my  gaze not quite trusting him. 

(Morgain): "I mean no harm, I wanted to welcome you into the family. You are a princess in your own right. Just not in the same way as Alue...but Alue doesn't know the laboratory aspects quite as well as you my doe. And I have heard the .. old King really had quite a record of ..specimens kept."

I wonder what hes looking for. 
I watch him make a gesture with a cane.

(Morgain): " Oh but I'll let you...finish up with your patient before I get to the..good news we have planed for you.. " 

I move away from the door so she can come in. I felt a bit awkward, she could be getting some bad news after all.. considering.  Having these creatures over you, dictating what happens next was our sorry lot in life it seemed, the both of us.

((Do you want me to play sick to bide some time?)) I offer understanding how that's like.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:33 pm

Zorra:

I get some help from another person.  "Thanks." I tense at the question but power on and stubbornly answer regardless with a set expression. "Yes. One of them at least." And really who knows how many there are at this point? Lola sure acted as population control. "Zorra."

I listen softening a bit at what he says intrigued. "He did, indeed." Hmm... At least maybe it won't be all terrible here after all. Though I can't but look away saddened a bit. Dad's death was so fresh and all...

I look from the ground to the door and come in, and slightly smile sadly at the offer.

(("Thanks... But it's okay. Who knows what they'll do if they catch us."))

I hold out the bucket and politely advert my gaze.

(("Want me to stay here a bit. To block the glass view?")) I ask, since he was a gladiator. He probably had a... lot to clean off....
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:08 pm

Raginbar:

The pretty female doesn't want me to play sick. Shame. It might have been enjoyable for her to play doctor then.. some of the others here.

I think of the man, Morgain....

((Well if I ever get really sick, I wouldnt mind your check up..Miss Zorra.)) I reply back.

She offers to block the glass but I shake my head a little kneeling down to get started with my classless bath.

((I can take it from here..)) I say very used to being watched doing.. everything by the vampires. Privacy is dead when your a chosen one.

Morgain waits patiently for her to come back.

I panic a little expecting him to tell her she has to marry him or something...

(Morgain): "I'm Morgain Quince, you may notice ..quite a few of the old staff have been removed.. as a sign of good faith between the Medical Guild and yourself and your people.. we want you to be in charge of this lab.. keep it in the family..so to speak" 

He locks me back in and offers her the card. 

Hm there has to be a catch..

I continue to clean myself and try not to think ahead too bloody much.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:41 am

Zorra:

I smile at that. He seemed like a nice person.

((And I wouldn't mind you as my patient.))

I guess being in here might be more awkward.

((Alright.))

I exit and look to the guy who identifies himself as Morgain and glance around as he mentions some of the old staff being gone.

I wasn't sure what to feel, but I knew it wasn't going to be grateful for a pity gift after killing my father.

"I see." I take the card. "Thank you... for giving me a set target place so my psycho bitch of a mother-in-law can know where I will be... So she can kill me."

I look past him.

"You asked about the specimen records? I guess we should get to that now?"
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Personality : Spontaneous, a little bit Mad
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue88/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 18, 2024 7:32 am

Morgain:

I smirk a bit impressed the little thing wasn't so docile after all.

We haven't been here too long, outside what Carry gathered and that was very little of Lola herself but so far, I have heard some very alarming things from multiple people.

I do wish Sorin would reconsider... but then again how long do wives last for him?

"Dont you worry your fuzz, King Sorin wont let anything happen to you.. and anyway Lola will be moving soon wont she? Play it right and you could be greater then them both.."

Ah yes about the specimen records.

I show her the request from Sorin. It was Shard. Supposedly he was rumored to be here hiding among the blonde gladiators due to Boren's energy he was hard to generically pinpoint even on the most advantage scans. They might just have him as a unknown alien mix.

Speaking of unknown aliens..

"I have one off the record too...have you any on the feline spectrum side fighters? Ideally ones with stripes not manes..  "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Good Bad Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: The Lost Generation :: Forgotten History-
Jump to: