Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Confusion, Curses and Chaos

Go down 
+9
Ettimay Sulez
Overlord Boron
Meredith Sulez
Beolan Starker
Klaus Sulez
Rulez
Princess Blythe
The Imposter
Jem Matheson
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 1:32 am

Meredith:

"What?!"

I sob at what happens next.

He wants me to what?!? Perform surgery on Beolan right here in the throne room???

"Out of the two of us only ONE is remotely qualified to handle such a thing and it isn't me!"

I snap but Bash's disposition was quite similar to that of before.

He wanted to punish me...

"Please Bash.."

I beg.

"I am connected to him now you know that?"

Of course he does.. this was all part of his sick twisted plan now wasn't it???

I curse and go for the tool bag, finding my instrument of choice.

"Help me.."

I reason with him.

"If you don't you know what this will do to me."

I challenge as Beolan was just as much connected to me as I was to him.

I turn to look into Beolan's eyes in remorse.

"Please take comfort in knowing as however painful this will be, we are doing this for your own good."

I try to comfort him wishing I had a sedative or something to ease the pain of what I was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 2:37 am

Beolan:

I cant believe what I witness, it was bad enough seeing Desmond all ..fucked up at the center but even MER, even BASH. All insane. What a terrible world to wake up in. Why was it like this?

I felt so much sorrow (Mer's) I try to knock out Bash from further tormenting her but could not, he stops me.

Once again I was someone's toy as I felt my mind click into the dull quiet killer mode I was SO very sick of.

Bash was more distracted now and I get a clear shot at his neck. His skin and the his blood felt so hot and I smell the toxin I just escaped from. 

So glad I didn't bite him..

I claw the fancy rug on the floor trying to get it off my nails as he pins me down.

(Bash): "I didn't KNOW it was going to be that way Meri! I thought you were.. mine..." 

He says more crazy and so does Meradith - acting like she was comforting me there as power tools were scattered about and talk about digging something out of my head.

"Meradith this is insane..someting bad happened to you two..*bites back another question*  "You all do not seem fully yourselves.." I realize there was quite a few involuntary actions. 

She has some connection.. control over me? 

"So we we're together just so you could bring me back... You should have left me dead then.. I rather be dead then have that been a lie. I rather be dead then not have YOU!" I hissed READY TO SMOKE ALL TO HELL  Bash's weigh seemed to shift and something metal (the septor)  hit me hard before more smoke leaked out. 

(Bash): "There he wont feel it, you wont either.." He said in a weak breathy voice crawling off
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:56 pm

Klaus:

I stumble in on quite the scene.

"Well hello there, you aren't the sister I was looking for."

I say with a dark smile.

"Funny, I haven't seen you around much. I had heard a few things from my spies at the last dance.. you know, the one you made a spectical of.."

I kneel down and scratch her little cub's head.

"A shame you are in such a bad way.. I could have almost made use of you.."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 1:15 pm

Meredith:

I tense up at Bash's words before becoming distracted by Beolan.

"Noo.."

I whisper weakly.

It was just the connection messing with his head.. like mine was...

I grow still when Sebastian knocks him out cold.

It was a very small mercy to say the least.

I take a small surgical knife and begin cutting away at the skin around around his left side temple to peel it back and check for any foreign objects.

There was so much blood...

My hands shook and I turn around and vomit at the smell of it before turning around and checking his other side.

Suddenly I am reminded of my time at the station and begin to panic.

I..  I... I CAN'T!!

I space out as my mind tries to defend itself from further trauma and my cursed side comes out to play.

I start laughing and cutting away like what I was doing was the funniest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:02 pm

'The Imposter':

Meradith seems capable to do what needs to be done but then looses nerve. 

She surprises me on all levels never having seen her ..in such a state.

The shooting gets closer to us but I stay very detached trying not to waste more time in an emotional fit. Someone has too..

I grab her hands sternly before she does to much damage. 

"Look at me.. Look at me.." I try to snap her out of - if it doesn't work or not I care not and continue trying to teach her something useful.

"Nonono dont do that. you can see, see through many fields of light. Open your mind concentrate. See deeper, listen, look for what doesn't belong." 

It would be easier to show her how to push out a bullet or a broken shrapnel then brain surgery but.

"There it is.. " I shield everything around it to stop so much bleeding and remove it with one hand and keep ahold on her with my overly warm fever body with the other.

A double of one of my men comes in SHOOTING but the bullets can't get through to our skin, so I ignore it as they graze by.

"Can you focus all that anger on a energy blast love?" I offer to let he go send that crazy on him.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 6:43 pm

Meredith:

Blood.....blooooooooood.

I giggle.

Sebastian takes my hands and I look down at them surprised.

*Blinks and goes quiet when he shows me another way.*

I watch intently, though grow uncomfortable with how HOT he was Wink

I take my knife and slice at his arm to get him to release me.

It does nothing, he does not even notice.

Loud shots interrupt our scene and he offers to let me go if I retaliate.

I get up and wander over to the soldier as shots keep firing, creating several holes in my clothes.

I get annoyed at this and hold my hand up, focusing an energy blast at the soldier and taking him out.

I look at my hand darkly in contemplation before another soldier joins the fight and I take him out as well.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Deceiving Bitch, Survivor, Adaptive
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 8:41 pm

Jem:

I wasn't strong enough to hit away Klaus from touching the child. 

He gives his self righteous bullshit like he was ever a force of power worth siding with or had any chance to raise higher. It was a shame, he was smart but dangerously flawed. 

"Should...thank you..for your spectacles. You got rid of..all the planets defenses..for us.."

I slowly raise a bloody Beo bitten arm up to raise up my middle finger his way.

I heard them.. in the fields.. landing from the mother ship.

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 8602ec4a864ac5112f8e461dc69279144d5156b4
(An Orc leader in the corn SNIFFING Beolan blood near)

Klaus and his FAKE British accent won't be able to sweet talk them.
That basterd was on the LIST to collect for HER he better HIDE.

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 76ca6cb13f774433ae1e443cd3c521846d7045af

(Leftover Boren Hybrids with robotic advancements Chaos's 'Sentinels')
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 8:58 pm

'The Imposter':

Meri is able to hold them back so I can close up Beolan's head. I wish I could show her how to do this part but I think she gave him ENOUGH anyway.

I lightly share a bit of my life force on his head to close it then stop knowing he can heal the rest.

He gags getting up at such a burst of heat and steam between us.

(Beolan) :"WTF!?" I flinch at him as he whizzed up  in the air, and seemed to disoriented to tell who we were fighting, since everyone was in the same uniform.  

'Tamsin' or somehow like him drops in with a different sort of weapon entirely.

He opened his mouth and out from it and his eyes was a cold icy blast right at ME.

I get deep freeze into the throne as it crumbles to bits.

*SO MUCH STEAM* drips out. While someone else cuts the power somehow so its PITCH BLACK.

So we cant heal rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:16 pm

Klaus:

I smirk at her response.

"Not quite.."

I say with a playful sort of grin before sensing her companions in the field and flashing away before they can catch me.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:46 pm

Meredith:

Our surroundings become dark and humid.

I keep shooting energy blasts on repeat so very focused.

Beolan awakens and I hold up the surgical blade still  in my hand and wander over to try and cut him again.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:51 pm

Beolan:

I cough still trying to get that burning sensation out of my lungs. 

*spits up blue fire*

Ughhhh!!!

I realize how much this reminds me of BOREN.

I get a surgical knife stabbed at me a few times and reach over to grab it.

I cant *twitch*

"Meri? Stop..who are we fighting?" I try to block her from me with my wings desperately.

Everyone seemed to be attacking their own...

I turn around trying to see where Bash was with my night vison. 

I see him still trying to crack ice off himself. 

TAMSIN with the ice blaster freezing up the glass walls making it cooler.

"Should we stop him??"

These were anti Boren tactics so...  I would say back in the day we wouldn't stop it.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:23 pm

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 5be4be4bb9fee6ed1547afb589c80b8d92452d9f
*Boren robot and his hag babe JUDGING everyone through the robotic feed*

WHO WANTS this shit hole? 

Everyone is already cray cray and thats not FUN

Last edited by Overlord Boron on Mon May 06, 2024 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:25 pm

Meredith:

I tilt my head at him when he speaks.

"Your head is unwell, let me fix it."

I hiss before he reminds me of the attack.

I DIDN'T CARE!

*Attacks him.*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:38 pm

Boren (doesn't know hes a robot like Jean didn't):

"Wow.. the climate must be more oppressed then before."

I watch Meradith stabbing Beolan up quite amused.  

He wasn't even moving just standing there entranced.

..well those two WHO DARED DEFIED ME, got what they deserved for their insolence...

Flips new black cape PLEASED by all the insanity going around.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:03 pm

Meredith:

*Gets shot back by an ice blast*

**Beo is SAVED
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 6:21 pm

'Bash':

I laugh crazily breaking my foot out of ice to move again. All that insufferable heat gone I felt like myself.. somewhat.. as much as I ever can be now.

I pat at my cold skin trying to tell if this was real or not.

I try to remember what was happening, why Tamsin was still alive....shooting at ..me.

Well I guess I understand that... totally.. 

When I consider how I must appear with Boren in tow.

This time coming out of it I didn't have memories. I doubt I wanted them really.

It was bad enough to remember bits of the room, hiding under the bed and Meri trying to get me not to off myself. For her sake I try to resist that very strong urge.

I freeze up at Tamsin's head flinging through a stain glass wall. (the robots have a layer of bloody flesh so it looks like a bleeding real head as it flings) Beolan attacked him mercilessly over ..Meri who was all covered in the frost as well.

"Nonono."

I still had some ability without the energy she did not. 
Beo gets all over protective and all things  considering he probably has good reason too.

"She..needs heat.. fireplace..upstairs."
I chatter out so very cold but figure the one in Blythes room would be the only heat source left without power.

I follow numbly behind them surveying the damage. 

Recognizing so many of my men, laying on the floor.  It was over now inside but outside was another matter entirely.

What do I DO! I panic a little. 

Seeing Blythe dead outside her room all icy did not help my mind stay positive I could do this.

No.

I fall to my knees next to her staring emotionlessly. Pondering she'll come back..when..the lights turn on.. of course.
Thats not.. it.

(Beolan): "Fireplace didn't help HER?" He snaps and checks the room but the assassin seemed already scattered across the floor. As a very bloody Tully stood in the opposite hall muttering.

(Real Tully): "..why did..Anja do it.." 

I struggle to remember, I slightly recall fighting with Meri about a ..clone... did I clone everyone? Why? WHY?

I look at the remains of Anja and see so much metal more so then her armor would have left.
I struggle with trying to see why Boren would want this, or was it just chaos in general to leave me hanging on.

"Beolan shes good there to recover, there are hybrids. I need you to smoke them.."

(Beolan): "I am NOT leaving her, I killed enough of them, your turn."

He smashes a picture frame of Sorin and starts throwing it in to feed the fire larger.

My eyes linger a bit on her.
I dont dare get close to that fire, frustrated I storm back down unsure how to do this without Beolan...

Then I see a black boa afixed to the wall (BorenBash stuck up there a few days ago)

Hmm...

Last edited by The Imposter on Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 6:23 pm

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 E7c945a57b040346b9dddfc96cac24057789f803 
Bash WEARS the morbid BEOLAN FEATHER BOA and tries to attract the horde looking for Beolan.
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 028416cfce4c034412e2050f712bbe3afc2e4330
He tries to channel and focus on the feather boa enough to figure out how to do the black smoke to snuff out all these horrific beasts. 

Sounds like  a SANE plan indeed...

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 C1a08f8d61bb5c0249fa9679fa45755c82e3cf03
(Bash's outfit/ripped boa after the horde is done with him)
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:51 am

Meredith:

I awake feeling so very cold.

I sit up and wrap my arms around myself in confusion.

Last I remember,  I was having to.. having to... to...?

*Glances over at Beolan in relief before glancing away again in shame.*

That was awful...
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 7:04 am

Beolan:

I look around the room trying to distract myself. It wasn't like me to not help, especially during a hybrid attack. But after what everyone did to me.. I didnt feel to bad really. I walked into far to many traps.

I still seeth over the last one. The worst one. Or was leaving to 'save Mer's brother' the worst one?
That caused all my problems to begin with...and made me loose her the first time.

I dump over a drawer of makeup and find quite a amount of pictures of what I assume is younger Bash underneath in a envelope.

I did however find a knife and some kind of tazer and pocket those.

I go through Blythe's closet after finding nothing warm enough to cover Meri with just skimpy dresses, white dr coat, leather lab coats. Not much in-between.

I saw a sight of movement and KNOW shes awake now, shes just faking the sleep.

"Hey..how you doing ..the fireplace was supposed to help? Its still like .."

I look at the gauge/clock on the wall. I dont feel cold, ever. It means nothing to me.

"-27 degrees so...you need to be warmer."

I shake the tazer device trying to just use the light part. Like a flashlight. It was DEARMED hopefully. I set it next to Meri.

Why does this women have silk sheets? Who doesn't have FUR.

I start moving furniture trying to get at the rug then.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:06 am

Meredith:

My teeth chatter a bit as I take in my surroundings.

I don't recall ever being in this room before.

Beolan asks how I am doing and makes reference to the fire.

"I'm ok thanks... are... you?"

I steal a quick glance at the blood on his clothing not remembering what happened after the first incision.

I glance back into the fire sadly, feeling at a loss what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 2:02 pm

Beolan:

I look over at her tone confused but then realize I got knocked out.. I dont ..remebmer what happened when she and Bash were screaming at one another. Talking about..cutting my head open...

"Yes whatever ...was..cut out of my head... I think its a success people have been attacking one another and if I went crazy like that ..well.. it would have been bad."

I drop the fur rug by her for warm and then take a seat and rub my head wondering what they did...

Well I'm grateful for that... at least..

I think sourly.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 2:20 pm

Meredith:

I pull the rug to myself and dare look at him again.

"This must be the start of the Overlord's attack."

I think out loud to myself.

"We were told you would be apart of it... "

I look to the side.

"Your... a..... woman announced the attack a few weeks ago. She said alot of things about you and... "

I think about the baby.

"Do you remember anything that could be of use for this attack?"
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Beolan:

*had no idea 'The overlord' died when everyone else did so is not surprised at all at the news*

I look away from her worried about being controlled. I think about what I 'felt and saw' myself do to her and wonder if that was also apart of his control over me.  

Meri mentions a women warning them about an attack.

I tilt my head unsure.

"What..did she look like?"

I pissed off so many people in my solo misadventures without Meri... SO MANY...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 2:54 pm

Meredith:

I try to remember the appearance of the woman behind the mask.

She seemed familiar,  but in the moment I was too anxious or drunk or something to draw a connection.

"Long blonde hair, heart shaped face, light eyes.. about our age.."

Well...

I look down at my youthful appearance still finding the change rather unsettling.

"In her 20's.."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 3:20 pm

Beolan:

I think I recognize who Meri meant.

"Jem. Yes I ..suppose she ..worked for Boren in a way..."

I ponder what I really knew of her, in the end there was so much... an act.

I think of Hepaci and .. so many others. It didnt end well.
I acted out thinking I killed.. Meredith 

"She was just.. a minion.. when I knew her, I never would have thought her a real threat or coming with a army or something?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 3:52 pm

Meredith:

"How are you handling the pregnancy?"

I ask.

It was a bit of a personal question but I was concerned for him.

He did not seem as invested in her as Jem made it seem.

I hear fire shots in the background and remind myself we were under attack.

I should probably help now that I....

I stare at my hand again not remembering what I did but FEELING it.

"We should help.."

I get up trying to be helpful.

"Where are the others?"

I need light ..
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 4:01 pm

Beolan:

"Whose pregnant?"

I ask her blankly with concern. 

*Ignoring the whole 'lets help' question* 

I KNEW about the whole war and IM SURE pretty boy has it sorted.. probably.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 4:18 pm

Meredith:

I blink back at him surprised.

"Jem told us you two..  er... she may have implied you two were involved and expecting."

I look down feeling intensely jealous about the news now than I did at the time before continuing.

"She also brought with her a boa of your feathers so I would understand if you.blocked out whatever horrible thing that was done."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 4:42 pm

Beolan:

I relax when I realize she didn't mean herself... 

The story however about Jem was disturbing considering how long ago I knew her.

How could she.... like me ..for that long?

Even Meredith, who I was the closest too for all those years together ..moved on. 

She forgot me before that though. I was so pissed off about that.

I was pissed off she had her own life that wasnt just the two of us , as it has always been.  

Pissed she had friends and..fun and.. how happy she was off our planet. Our own world. I forgot how much I hated that. How to tell her who I was and ruin her peaceful little existence... 

"Uh.."
My mouth opens a jar at ... the idea of a feather boa.. how... ?

That would be so.. bad.

My back ached and I had to pop the wings out just to see they were ok. 

owww

They settle tensely agonist my sides.

"Meredith I dont remember such a thing, I would..hope i would have but.. maybe it wasnt mine..I hope.."

I wonder if she thinks I mean the boa or the baby..

"Jem did like me, maybe I did lead her on? but believe me I dont think shes capable of doing that to me... Um you see I met her and ..Hep. A little after...leaving our world.."

I sit back down, pretty prince can WAIT  longer. 

"I left..because I... saw..felt.. It was.. like ..real.. I attacked you and...I thought you were dead. I was so ashamed of myself I tried many ways to..just burn out.. and traveled around not caring about the war anymore. I let hybrids go, I visited hybrid planets.. Hep was...this piriate guy who like worshiped me.. for being a Starker he was ..like a little tag along... and Jem was just a slave girl who got drugs off one of the overlord's labs. I ..dont think I ever.. went all the way with her because..of..what I thought.. I did.. to you..I was scared.... but I dont think any of that was real. Was it? It ws Boren in my head again? Because I found you on the Neoplanet and you were so happy..like..it didnt happen....did I attack you?"

I look at her - right in the eye to ask.. only due to the connection, normally I would be far to ashamed but now.. bringing up Jem...all the crazy adventures with Hep.. it all.. was.. for nothing.. over a lie.. wasnt it?

I felt so bad about it now. and how years later it must have effectd Jem and maybe even Hep.. and all the others I impacted so badly when I thought.. I did the unthinkable..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:17 pm

Meredith:

I watch him take out his beautiful wings, perhaps checking to see if they were ok.

What I did would have healed any trace if they were not.

I felt sickening guilt at what I did to him.. and how it affected Bash.

But to lose him seemed so much worse..

Worse than this. 

My heart ached as I felt something off but could not place it.

Beolan believes Jem's baby to not be his before explaining his absence when he first left our world.

I stare back at him feeling old wounds open up again at his confession.

"You never attacked me Beolan. There was something left on our planet. Something evil. It toyed with us both. I took a bad fall and suffered... trauma. My mind forgot alot of things at that point including you."

I wander closer to him in thought.

"I wish things could have turned out differently.. but you are here now and that's what matters."

I take his hand and give him a small sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm

Ettie:

I fall asleep making a new picture that I just couldn't get right. But how could I sleep with everything going on. Mom has been gone so long too. 

...and Dad.. was hurt already...

*tears make the blue paint smear a light snow blizzard pale blue white and all the HAPPY little snowman faces ink up turning ORC black. They drill down the page.

I wake up my arm all sticky with green and I swipe my long messy hair out of my face  tiredly, not thinking before I get green all over my hair/cheek.

The green drips down onto the castle.. that now looked white like snow the green smears down like a little shape figure on top the white tower that used to have happy snowman but now did not...

(Ezra): "Ettieeee I'm soo hungry cant we go to the kitchen??"

All the muffins and tea I took down were gone, no one came back..

Its been so long.

The little boy laughs at my painted mess forgetting his hunger. 

(Ezra): "Zeek look at Ettie shee turned into a reaal Lyratrisan!" 

I check out suplies, maybe I can make some noodles and...

theres no water?

My parents were always prepared it was strange but I was so tired staying up keeping watch on the little kids. 

I wont be a moment..

I climb the latter and am hit with such a stench of death and rot, smoke. 

So much lay in waste, something attacked, the vampires?

Not a body left.. I fear for the town and the animals and.. Dad.. Mom still gone. Mom's been gone so long. She left first. 

I almost go back down but the well, the well looked ok. I drop a bucket down and the ripples of the water felt harmonic and I fall into one of my trances. 

I leave the bucket and follow the water stream that stopped being fresh and was full of smoke and ash. All I can see for miles is fire and explosions and red eyes. 

Not vampires...

I slowly back away but something screaming in pain in murky black mucky water catches my heart.

It was half submerged in the watery ash, half burnt.It had the most beautiful green scales like my paint under there. Its ripped wings convulsed painfuly clinging to its small body. It let out another bellow and appeared to die in my arms.

I run hearing rustling, more of the monsters coming. I cry believing it to be dead as it was so still and broken in my arms but it appeared to gasp back to life, only to wail more from the pain.

*Akane 9 lives have given Vero a chance.. Vero has lost 3 of them so far, trampled by a Orc as they moved in, thrown in the water/drown, and burnt/smoke affixation*

I grab the bucket and spare rags from the barn and try to clean it off, clearing its air way.
It looked feline so I cant give it venom either ;(

"Its ok ,baby its ok."

I rock it afraid hearing footsteps I start having PSTD seeing all the coven babies get taken away for..  food when times we're scare.  I sob hysticaly. 

The little hands and feet. Everyone so hungry. 

What monsters even the slaves became with one another. 

The vampires were monsters but the..  slaves  why we're they so much worst. 

The soup pot.. 

*magic nose bleeds on baby to HEAL  it*

I only snap out of my trance when something fuzzy pushes its way out of my arms now not so broken but whole, with eyes open.

Now with 6 more lives left..

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Cfa155200abc98ca1666ec0b11b7e22c76a1c2fd
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:55 pm

Beolan:

I didnt.. I didnt..

I should feel relief I had conformation at last but it all felt like a numb victory. 

"I should have ..told you. At Neo. I thought we had more time..."

Who knew that would be it.

"You lived your whole life without me now.."
I say a bit sadly and a bit  jokingly - like her whole life is 20s Wink

To my age it sure felt like it.

But when she took my hand and said thats all that matters I gave her arm a little playfully swing and pulled her into a real hug with WINGS.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 6:18 pm

Meredith:

"It's ok.."

I whisper and smile at his tease.

It was cute.

Beolan pulls me into a hug and I feel myself relax and melt into him.

I bury my face in his neck caught up in the moment and the softness of his WINGS.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 8:02 pm

Beolan:

Part of me thought this was a dream, to finely be reunited with her..the truth finely known. 

It made, all the pain worth it. 

I tighten my wings around us..

... her touch driving me to kiss her neck, her face whatever I could reach to her face in a FRENZY OF LOVE!

Now that I was unafraid of hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Ezeekiel Foxe

Ezeekiel Foxe

Personality : Innocent
Home Base : Snarel Town

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:01 pm

Zeek:

After a while, I look to Ezra.

"Should we... Check on her?"

What if we go up there and she comes down though and it becomes a loop of not knowing where anyone is?

I hesitate for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:14 pm

Carry:

I open the door seeing Ezra looking quite pale and worried at Zeek who seemed to be in deep thought hesitating.

"...boys?"

(Ezra): "... we lost Ettie... but you lost Mom so.." 

He crosses his arms ANGRY his mother wasn't with me.

I sigh tiredly and hope they had a lead where Ettie ran off too now.

It was bad enough Zorra was out there.

poor Ettie... she had.. so many.. challenges..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:17 pm

Meredith:

I become lost in our moment and completely oblivious to our surroundings.

Time escapes me, but am soon interrupted by a terrible, terrible feeling.

I tear up a bit and my heart hurts again.

What, what am I doing?

I think to myself so very confused before pushing away and rushing around to get ready.

"I- I'm so sorry Beolan."

I apologize to him full of shame before running away.
Back to top Go down
Ezeekiel Foxe

Ezeekiel Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 5:37 am

Ezeekiel:

I sniffle looking up at dad.

I think back to the whole thing before she left. She was green. Maybe... maybe it was just taking her awhile to get it off?... Or was she upset at us for the Lyratisan comment?

"Did you see her up there? She was green. Maybe you didn't... Recognize her?..." I add in like that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 9:44 pm

Carry:

Zeek mentions, she was ..green?

Hopefully not another manifestation of something.. 

I think to her telepathy coming in a few months back. SOMETHING happened.

I put my glases back on.

"Right I'll look aga-"

I was going to say something about the smell but peer closer to all that paint and what she was doing to the celler wall apparently before disapearing.

"You boys better come up too. Get some air, its dawn now.. monsters don't like sunlight.."

I encourge and start back up the stairs trying to find her again.
Back to top Go down
Ezeekiel Foxe

Ezeekiel Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 4:36 am

Ezeekiel:

I listen to dad hearing it's safe because of the time. That was good to know... Not that knowing that would have necessarily helped down here at the moment, not knowing what time it was above ground.

"Okay," I replied thankful.

The paint fumes were bothering my sense of smell anyway and were starting to give me a headache.

I glance to Ezra, then follow dad up and glance around just in case anyway. Maybe monsters were running late to the fleeing. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 7:47 pm

Zorra:

I arrive driving up in the car and park.

I get out and sense around as I head over to the house to find the others and also just in case there's danger around. I glance around with suspicion and annoyance... But mostly annoyance.

I come to a stop once I see the others.

(Ezeekiel): "Mom!"

He runs up and gives me a hug.

I blink and slowly pet his hair.

(Ezeekiel): "Hopefully finding Ettie will be as easy as finding you!"

My stomach drops at the news, despite Zeek's upbeat tone.

Ettimay is missing...

I look to Carry.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:12 pm

Carry:

I chase off some man in the field...or lack there of now... it was burnt up.

There was something about it. It reminded me..

(Hepaic): "Jem! Jem!"

I probe his mind, he knew nothing of Ettie..

I walk back to the house Ezra stare wide eyed.

"I wonder if she went back with Morgain..."

Its like him.. not to even leave a note.

I try not to think the worst. Captured?
 Retaliation for the Xern boy? 

Because of my lack of senses I didn't even feel Zorras mind.

"I'm sorry.."

I felt terrible, being sent back for what? I failed.

"we're find her."
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 7:39 am

Zorra:

(Ezeekiel): "Ooo... Hopefully, the extra guidework gets her a nice prize... You know... So it's worth any bad feelings for being forced to leave us without saying anything..."

Stares at him and his apology silently then gazes around our surroundings since there isn't much to go on.

There's the Xern possibility but I don't know where they are.

All I know is it wasn't Des this time since I just left him.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:57 pm

Carry:

Her silence said it all.

"Did you find out... about...the clone." I ask numbly, needing some clarity.

I need to get that blood to Bash its been weeks...he must be ..so..mad..

I hesitate to realize something and dont explain as I run back to the lab to check if Ettie took it or not. Then it would be very clear WHERE she is.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 3:48 am

Zorra:

I break my silent treatment to tell him.

"Tully was an android. He attacked and exploded when he found out what he was."

Ezeekiel gazes up at me.

Yes, children. Stay away from people. They might blow up. I think to myself.

"We didn't get around to tests Mer. There were also creatures in the cornfields. Mechanically enhanced people. But the fact she didn't trigger at the possibility that she might be one seemed like a good sign."

Ezeekiel knows they only saw that one guy in the fields. So it looks like Daddy was right about the time of day scaring them off.

I watch as Carry rushes off, then look to the kids.

"And how are my angels doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:06 am

Ezra:

The solider that came with the city hero lady BLEW UP. Apparently the lady couldn't be tested either.

"...how can we be sure Ettie is ..Ettie then when we find her?" I ask worried and look at Zeek.

((How do we know THIS is mom!)) ;o

Dad came back too!! ANYONE could be ONE.

*tries not to hyperventilate*
Back to top Go down
Ezeekiel Foxe

Ezeekiel Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am

Zeek:

Ezra asks a good question!

"Y-yeah?"

And then his next!

Stares at him wide-eyed then slowly turn my head to.. 'mom'...

(Zorra): "We have plenty of syringes to draw a small blood sample. Androids don't have bleed."

((But what if she is one and they planned for that a put like a blood bag under the skin where they'd poke the syringe?))

I think to Ezra paranoid.

((Or they use blood-like machine lubricant!))
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:57 pm

Ezra:

I listen to mom and try to calm my breathing.

Ok ok..

But...Zeek makes good points too..

I try to think who to believe Mom or Zeek.

((uh oh..))

I gulp awkwardly unsure what to say to Mom. I dont want her to think I am doubting her...

((You ask..her for blood test..)) I whimper a bit.

Our scans should be able to tell machine blood from living people blood... RIGHT?

Dad comes back looking disturbed and I scream jumping back in alarm.

"IMPOSTER!!"
Back to top Go down
Ezeekiel Foxe

Ezeekiel Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm

Ezeekiel:

((O-o-okay.)) I mentally stutter hesitantly.

"Um.. C-c-"

Mom stares at me. I can't tell if it's a soulless ROBOT gaze or if she's tranced out to numb on her own emotion powers.

"Could you... t-t-take the test?"

Before 'mom' answers Ezra's yell startles me and I grab his wrist and run for it to the house.

"MoFo!!!!"

I call out figuring there's no way they doubled him. If our family hasn't made a second one yet then it must be hard.

(Zorra): "Boys!" She follows after. "We're not imposters!"

"That's what an imposter would say!" I yell behind me as I open the door and slam it behind us.

(Zorra): "Look!" She unleashes a claw and cuts her arm and tries to show it through a window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion, Curses and Chaos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: New Prophecy :: Mosaic-
Jump to: