Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lessons Burned in Glass

Go down 
+15
The Imposter
Tully Unerth
Mer
Overlord Boron
Russia
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Lasha Liakris
Adrian
Rulez
Juliet Robinson
TLG Admin
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

Lessons Burned in Glass Empty
PostSubject: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 01, 2024 9:07 pm

The Dairy of Teagin Cha'Sun: 

My father the esteemed King of Dayukka Keegan has sent me to assist the allies as a MAN for I am 18 years old and completely capable of being a help to the legendary long lost Staker heir now King, Sebastion.  This mysterious king is bedbound in a private chamber apparently ON WORD FROM THE ALSO MYSTEROUS ADVISER KLAUS wherever he is.

I have seen NONE of the big shots. Just a ..women - Blythe *rolls eyes piff*

Valeria sent allies as well, they were so wise and seasoned soldiers, I was learning SO MUCH from them. 
They sure had alot to say. 
They made sure to keep the women folk from going out 'slaying' and hunting and instead keeping safe here.
The streets were quiet now no more screaming.

"Don't wear your brother's uniform around the men, your embarrassing me. " I tell my fiancé. 
Whatever lessen we were to learn here to 'get along better' was not working. 

(Olwyn): "They give me the creeps? I'll keep my armor on thank you very much I feel bad or the nurses... the things I hear..."

I shrug, I was SO BORED and spending all day with the guys. They were fun, said the most outrageous things,  GREAT advice, unlike my soldiers who were just spying on me for Daddy.
I sigh frurated looking out at the window. Only blue light shinning.

I could be out there conquesting planets and killing hybrids with Bayly. My best buddy.

I wonder if he misses me too..
*has to FILL THE VOID of Bayly with all the creepy soldiers he's 'bonding' too*

The Dairy of Olwyn Dy'maximus

Coming here was terrible, we did not even get to see the King the whole time. I was given NO part in any of the war room plans.

I thought Princess Blythe would be more impressive but she seemed like a real MESS.  She came out welcomed us all and seemed stressed out from too many questions. She disappeared and no one around knew where her room was. 
I thought we could talk Princess to Princess.

ALL the Valerias were gross. I keep my sword on me at all time. 

I felt so bad for this planet's female population that was all here under the blue dome.

Day 3 I ponder cutting my hair like a boy.

I am found out and brought back to get 'pills' from the Nurse troop because I was hystical -  these girls mind you...werent doing much nursing.

(Lasha): "Ok we all had 3 days to finish our stories I thought we would go through them now.."

She looks over and greets all the new faces sitting around. I wave at them fakeily.

Homely desperate wrenches... 

I am so better then them.

(Leithe): "As you all know I was going to write about Klash (Bash/Klaus) but I changed my mind ...these following days I have been reconsidering....fun anatomy. *bites bottom lip*"

She instead writes erotic slash between some old mantis alien and the oldest valerian solider. YUCK!

I almost left the room. Just too much bug on bug action. The antenna detail was sicking.

I grip my Mother of Dane pendent to my chest under my furred robe afraid of where my mind was taking me.

(Fretta): "I call this one the ravenishng of a little flower.."

Her story was also DISGUSTING, as she describes the innocent 'Ettie's abduction by a white tiger man and became some violent horror kink with so much acid melting liquid.

(Lasha): "Your up Juli!" *thumbs up for her to share her story.

She stops to remind Cole that the 'assiment' is due. She told him it was requested, 'thought work' scenario report and all to write a courtship mating ritual theory for ..resarch... research.. for science.. 

JUST so he could take part in the fun.

Last edited by TLG Admin on Thu May 02, 2024 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue20/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:12 pm

Juliet:

I have Juliana, my pet piglet, on my lap and give her pets thankful she was safe and not hurt while I was gone on my secret mission.

I keep my badge in my pocket. Don't want the others to ask questions or get jealous but I didn't want to lose it or be parted with it by accident either. Feeling its bulk there was comforting. A gift from my amazing King...

I somehow manage to tear away my thoughts from his for a moment to hear all the amazing stories.
Shivers and antenna twitches.

"Wow, Leithe!" Gazes at her wide-eyed. "You really think it'll... Be like that?.."

Oms that's amazing...

I don't know if Sebastian can grow antennas but my mind wanders to him sucking on mine.

Grins, holding back a fangirl squeal.

Fretta goes and I listen to her entranced.

Imagine that... Abductions are such a thrill!

I pick up my paper and hold it above Juliana and clear my throat.

As much as I love the king I was self-aware enough not to write out a me/Sebastian ship and read that in front of the girls...

Instead, I wrote a Lashiet ship (Lasha/me) Ha! It's perfect! I bet they'll never guess or had seen it coming!

"My story is called, Love and Lunacy."

Describes a Lyratisan girl picking herbs in a forest on a cold, dark, night when suddenly beasts come out. A conflicted scared werewolf girl abducts her and takes her to her cave lair in the belief of saving her from the monsters but then has to fight her own impulses to eat her. She begs the bug girl to stay to be safe but to chain her up somehow but the girl has nothing to use and doesn't actually want to lock away her beautiful and dangerous savior. Describes the wolf's teeth and claws teasing and scraping along skin and delicate wings. The feel of the wolf's breathing against skin, and gentle bites. The petting of her soft fur and the feel of her soft belly... Ect.

Last edited by Juliet Robinson on Wed May 15, 2024 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 01, 2024 11:16 pm

Cole:

Wow... Everyone's assignments were so... creative... Mine is totally not as good as everyone else's. It's embarrassing and humiliatingly plain in comparison...

Since it was supposed to be 'courtship for science', I used the smartest science guy I knew and my favorite of the Big Three as inspiration...

Wrote Morgain/Meredith ship.

It's my turn...

Flushes hard at Juliet's pointed look and looks down lightheaded at my paper and reads it.

"I call this... Um... Mergain. A New Hope."

Gah even my title sucks.

Tells a story that Morgain has Meredith bonded to one of his autopsy tables and Meredith uses her amazing inspirational self with only her words to convince and melt his cold, stubborn heart that not all humans are factually evil. That her heroism and total awesomeness is a shiny example of humanity and is able to save the day and the future. Being her own hero and enlightening the great doctor which would save any future humans ever found ever from his wrath.

Includes mentions during it of him moving his scalpel around to different parts wondering what to cut open first as the 'science' portion of it and how they could totally be compatible if they gave it a chance.

Doesn't actually know if that's true cause I have no idea what Dr. Morgain is but I sure wasn't going to look for him to ask him and then have to explain why I wanted to know that.

Last edited by McKayRulez on Thu May 02, 2024 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue80/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:52 am

Random Valerian Ass:

"Hey bug girl! Want to actually have hot sex instead of just write about it?"

I cup my palms around my mouth to projeeeccctt my voice from accross the room.
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 2:28 pm

Lasha:

I flush embarrassed but SURPRISED and sort of honored to have myself focused in one of our 'stories'.

OMD..

My mind does into what the cover would look like, the photoshoot..

"T..thanks Juillet. I think thats the most original one! You have my vote!"

*inner giggles*

Cole's was also super interesting! I NEVER thought of that ship. All that hot human hate turning into passion. Meridieth is always shipped with the guys her age, her being with an older man was a new one.

I clap along with the others when hes done. 

"G..reat work troop."

(Leithe): "This was fun we need to do it ag-"

Amon interrupts us calling again some sad attempt at being romantic to poor Juillet?

Hes not bad looking but needs WORK. 

The visiting Princess look at him with a sickened expression. 

Shes so quiet. Maybe shes shyer then me?
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue99/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 2:58 pm

Blythe:

*feels SO betrayed by Klaus right now*

Bash is not better. Klaus has not helped since that meaningless phone call, and since I am a GENUS I can totally track it and KNEW he was off the planet clearly not helping the city out. 

I cant even get in Sebastion's ROOM anymore. I had high hopes he was doing better but the fever never went away (High Boren energy use) 

I had so much hope he NEEDED me, we did lab work together for the first time since he's been old enough to blow me off. 
 My son finely felt like MY son.

I cant bare his silence again, he even came up with the brilliant idea to clone Meradith to bring us back Desmond and Beolan but she returned with NONE of them.

Now what?

Thank Dane we didn't send the REAL Meradith.. 
It seems she will be sitting this one out too.

I have to try to screw my way through all these fine bug men to FEEL like I have any power anymore  alien

I was lurking around the throne room playing with one's long hair quite bored, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. 

All preparations have been done to the best of everyone's abilities so it was just a waiting game.

The nurses and medical staff were sitting around their supplies on the floor reading their 'stories' the soldiers were harassing around the four corners of the room... probably trying to make me jealous ( shes delusional) 

Nothing. Nothing was happening. 

I could only go back and relive those moments, I was fighting with Bash I didnt know. I didnt know Sorin needed help. I didnt know it was all going to be over.

The volcano....

Reliving that awful moment was all I could think of when I thought of Boren coming back.

The doors fling open.

Its Tully. *AKA a ANDRIOD TULLY SENT BY AGENTS OF CHAOS*

(Tully): "A redheaded gypsy witch is spreading LIES in the street! All tried to catch her but it seemed like a mass illusion! Its making the people LEAVE." 

"Well ..we need to block the exits no one is leaving!" I snap just because I CAN. 
How dare those cowards not go down with the ship!

(Teagin): "Can my team go out and enforce curfew!" The teenager gets angsty waiting hes been playing with his sword over there like it was his weewee.   

He wasnt asking me he was asking Amon Wink

Tully as the door announcer announces 'Klaus, just Klaus' wants to come in.

If he doesn't bring back ANY good news I am putting him on the wall.
I finely decide UNDER PRESSURE TOO MUCH PRESSURE thinking about Boren coming back.

"Let him in.." I smile widely and lean back on the throne's armrest. I wasn't sitting on the throne itself. That sat empty.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue20/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 5:33 pm

Juliet:

I grin at her flushing slightly.

"I'm glad you like it! You're a great muse!"

The perfect blend of sweet and carrying with potential scary tension!

Cole blushes and looks down embarrassed at the clapping.

I nod along to Leithe. It was fun!

Some guy interrupts.

Looks around confused at first what declaration of courtship drama was going down right now.

Wait.... is he... referring to me?

Peers back at him.

Who is he???

A mysterious stranger.... It was quite bold of him to announce such intentions infront of everyone...

Zones out wondering if the guy is somehow a secret admirer of me that I never noticed before. Will he kidnap me like Des kidnapped Ettie? Will Sebastian will come to my rescue?? So many thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue80/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 7:32 pm

Amon:

I eye Teagan at his request and shrug my shoulders.

Wouldn't we all like to enforce a bit of curfew.

Especially in the ladies quarters.

"Why don't you ask the Princess."

I wink at the little insect  in the middle of story time when she glances my way.

Unfortunately she stays silent so I guess I will have to behave.

No matter, I currently have my eyes set on King Tiberius' new Queen.

Would love to get that one alone..

The entrance of the one known as "Klaus" interrupts me from a rather disgusting thought as he struts into the room projecting all the entitled arrogance one would expect from a king.

I was impressed.

(Klaus) "The heart of the Xern vampire. Careful now, the worm inside is a bit feisty."

He sets down the container, as I carefully note his messy hair, dirty appearance and torn up clothes.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 7:59 pm

Teagin Cha'Sun:

Amon doesnt help me out. 

"mmmmmmm" 

Danedamnit (new word learned) I have to STAY HERE LONGER.
If I dont stick something evil with my sword I am going to loose it.

I continue to whip my beloved blade around restlessly. 

Luckly something happens, I get to bare witness to someone else's big kill.

A vampire heart!

It was pure white and veiny with some movement inside, how disgusting. 

HOW soon do we all get to hunt such filth down and disembowel more.

"How did you do it! Tell us your story of valor!?" I yip out excitable, as it is the normal in our culture. It is VERY dishonorable to not give the story of the victory. 

Many others of my sect vocalize excitedly. 

(Blythe): "Please do." She grins at him and gets up from the throne's staircase she was sitting up on. 

She touches the hardy plastic material thoughtfully.

**Raluca emits her OWN fanfiction showing everyone Klaus's heart hunter 
It is SICK AND TWISTED WORST then any of the stories read today but explains perfectly why he looks so disheveled ***

I give a hardly clap to such a champion for even showing us somehow a way to visualize  the kill was better then high talk.

(Blythe): "Awe you must be exhausted ...sit down..you ernd it." 

She pushes him down on the throne not quite believing the story.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue100/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:04 pm

Klaus:

Additional details were requested regarding my false tale of "bravery".

I eye the young boy and the Valerian soldiers in dismay.

Additional ships and weapons would have been alot more practical of a contribution than more bodies to add to the count should things go awry.

The worm projects something gross.

Bloody hell..

Blythe then pushes me on the throne and I stiffen.

This was not my place.

I stand up again stubbornly.

"I have other matters to attend to, but now that the monster has been slayed, and our allies have arrived I am sure the king will have no problem handling the rest."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue99/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:06 am

Blythe:

I was in quite a DARK place waiting all these days and very UPSET but then Klaus walks in with tupplewear, all disheveled and dirty...  What a Face

He looked just like SHARD. My heart softened from such a void.

Then the projection of very unShard like visual storybook snaps me out of the lovey dovey look at him.

Our allies got a kick out of it at least. Spurs them on I suppose like its so easy to bang one of those things..

I get one last glimmer pushing Klaus to the throne.

"Other matters? Your sister right? Well she's here too.. you really SHOULD stick around.."

My amusement was very high as I wait for his reaction to us all KNOWING.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue100/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:19 am

Klaus:

I glance back at Blythe startled.

"Oh?"

I try to play it COOL not sure what she was on about.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:26 am

Blythe:

That got his attention. Lovely.

I sit on the throne to address the problem privately, no point ruining his reputation with the others all watching.

((You kidnapped her, blamed the boyfriend too and made them BOTH crazyyy, your quite devious basterd aren't you.))

I clarify its ALL out now. 

((She hasn't been the same ..we are very close you'd know if you ever cared to stick around.. shes my appreteince. .... .so what did you do to her Klaus, any more storytime?))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:40 am

Klaus:

Blythe sits on the throne looking quite smug.

How very disturbing..

((Oh come on Blythe, don't be so dramatic.))

I pace around on the spot trying to think of a response to her accusations but I had none.

She then mentions her relationship to my sister and I pause for a moment wondering why she insists on getting underneath my skin in this way.

I keep a straight face not giving her the pleasure of my reaction 

((I did nothing but try to keep my little sister out of harms way. Any potential trauma you may have noticed was solely the result of that Starker boy who - I might add - made it a point of destroying my entire base.)) 

And it's any wonder why I kept the other one at bay..

I respond not bothering to remember any one of their little names.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 03, 2024 5:30 am

Blythe:

Klaus refuses to own up to anything, a trait I shouldn't find as endearing as I did.

((Sebastain really loves your sister you know? He wont be happy with you for tricking us all the way you did. Making us believe she is dead. Turning us all on Desmond is a heavy price. I think not undone as easy as you think it is..)) 

Even cloning her before.. finding her.. was quite bad. I'm sure he would realize it soon.

As much as I wanted to question just what was wrong with Meridieth.. the subject of Beolan was to important. 

((We need to find Beolan, Klaus... he is the weapon of choice for Boren.. if he came out of your base, is there anyway you know where he is? Desmond will not help us. We need Beolan.))

Fat chance he helps us either..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:07 am

Klaus:

((Perhaps.. ))

But I would do it all again to ensure her safety.

((Beolan left me in quite a bad way last we spoke. I haven't the foggiest where he is and highly doubt he would ever trust me again after what was done to him))

I would have revelled more in his demise if it did not come at such a high cost.
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 08, 2024 8:05 am

Lasha:

I get ready for a big turn out once the King gave the allies the ok to move out. I WORRY less too with the solider men busy since they were getting a little...rotey after a few days here.

I wasn't disappointed the 'forced evacuations brought alot of very angry people in, I give Juillet some venom pill packs.

"I know your not medical, b..b..but just in case. I think we're going to be swarmed.." I take a nervous moment to breath before dealing with the first injury.

So many were brought in my force trying to 'excape' they said the King was 'bad' everything was 'bad' and they wanted to 'ditch' like they were all under the same SPELL.

(Owyln): "Surely a HAG message, shes out there.." The princess was trying to help us, carry supplies and such but you could tell she wanted to fight too.

The hurt people, they had big bites in them and black oozing spit. SO many more came in.
Even Fretta who never really appeared to tire looked worn out from treating yet another mauled person dragged in... till the shield finely went back up and no one else was 'evacuated' 

(Leithe): "Will they all be dead out there? These new monsters seem worst them vampires.."

(Fretta): "These bites look deep.. and the black fluid..what if they turn into the Orcs?"

I slowly walk to Juillet to ask her if she still had CHAINS. We could chain them all..just in case.

I stop when Tully carries in Princess Blythe..he doesnt carry her to the sickbed either but  off to the side for the MOURGE.

Noooo

(Owylyn): "What happaned?"

(Tully): "I dont know...there were.. imposters all over...they just..attacked.."

"Where is the KING!?"

(Teagin): "He went..outside..to fight.."

I look at a patient with no nose and missing fingers, having been holding his face back from the vile monsters who tried to eat him.

I cant imagine our beautiful king like THAT..
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 08, 2024 8:34 am

Juliet:

I take the pill packs with a nod thankful to just be holding helpful things that I could give people seemed easy enough as opposed to... anything else really that needed doing.

Even Cole at least tried to find something to do, which was teleporting in supplies. Mostly gallon jugs of drug water and plastic cups so our future patients could wash down the pills and probably will be dehydrated from the fighting and getting back here, I assume. He also brought in whatever else he figured might be needed from the Center like chairs and gurneys.

Once things actually started happening Cole stayed at the entrance with spread-out arms, trying to keep the 'escapee wannabees' from escaping and started to let out calming white noise from his horns.

Cole's grandpa and I joined in on the calming noise and I went around with pills and water cups.

Cole stares at Tully bringing in the Princess and my mouth drops open stunned as I join in the staring.

Oh no! Poor Sebastian! He must be devastated!

I hear the news in shock. "WHAT!?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:03 pm

Teagin:

"Next time I'm forcing an evacuation, I want one of you cricket people with me."

I declare so impressed how they CALMED down all those poor 'brainwashed' people who want to 'ditch' who keep repeating that same message.

What dumb hag thought that was a believable 'scary' warning ' the king is bad' ooohh what is she 5?
This Craze women sounds like a utter joke if that's all she has..

All stops and slows down when the Peacekeeper knowing as Tully appears with the dead Princess Blythe.
The Starker Princess was a real loss she was BITCHING - another new word learned by the guys now if Daddy got me a pretty one like that I wouldn't be complaining….

Either way I was SHOOK and cast Olwyn a look of concern. When would our parents come get us?
This is beyond us clearly. This planet may be taken over for all I know.

They put Princess Blythe down next to another dead one that wasn't too bad herself. (dead valerian nurse that will rise soon as 'Raven' from hag spirts)

"All the hotties died."
I bemoan a fellow comrade crossing my arms. He nods making a thumbs down gesture to the nurse troop.

Homey little things…all one could say is 'handsome' at best.
Apparently the 'cute one' - ettie - was kidnapped and ravenished by tigers already.

I believe all the 'stories' read were REAL events and completely true because no one writes fantasy in my world.

The nurses FLOCK to the window. The blue shield flickered and pulsated and was now semi transparent as it wasn't be held up properly under this cold spell. It was so dark but the burning fires casted a little light.

We could finely see inside. Just a bit before more blue flickered across like a cosmic swirl.

The King had led the monsters but whatever the next part of the pan something went wrong, and he was mauled loosing quite a bit of armor, under their claws and teeth.

We can't see anymore he was out of sight and the creatures smack into the glass seeing us now.

Someone shouts we can see from the Navigation Guild's place of meeting so those BRAVE enough to finish the fight rush through the halls trying to catch a glimpse of what's happening.

I hear caw caw, crows? I see the crows hitting the glass a tall women with many spiked armor that was so tight you could confuse it for scales, she had a long flowing robe that looked like a stream of ravens in flight but we're feathers moving? perhaps..

I am intrigued but don't expect the King to fight a girl..

She clasps her long boney fingers with more spikes etched on them.

(Chaos): "Sorin's son..look at you! All grown up." She yanked the feather boa with a metal claw finger oh so effortlessly lifting him, as he tried to stand up. Grasping to recognize her perhaps Pondering who this was. She yanked him by the boa and dragged him around the ruined glass. "WHERE IS MY STARKER!?"

Those who try to cut him loose from the morbid feather boa noose are attacked by the dark monsters.
He manages to slice himself free with his retracted claws and drops.

(Sebatian): "Right here witch.."
He tries to use the royal scepter with the glowing red knob to entrap the dark women into it, but she breaks the red knob off with a breath of freeze. (the rubyeye clinks down the street...for anyone to take.)

(Choas): "What is that? Maybe I should show you how to use that staff little boy..I dont think you know how!"
He seemed so effected and weak by the snow and cold I wonder why? They fly in SPACE?!

Come on get up! I beg internally as she peeled more of his racked armor to his back with those titanium claw nails.

Some of the nurses SQUEAL in horror knowing about WING KINK from their books. Instead of slits he had a rather badly scarred back with very delicate crystalline spine spikes..that precede to get BASHED by the scepter in the women's 'wing check'

What does this mean, hes not a real Starker AND loosing to a women...what kind of fucking life lessen is THAT? 

"Fuck.."

I hold Owyn out of sheer fear when Bash gets BASHD into the glass with a loud hiss. The energy from the shield fizzes out after he touched it and he seemed to get some new found strength to maul her but then it got really bad....

('Imposter): "I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR WINGS OFF AND WEAR THEM YOU INSINDIOS WRENCH!"

(Choas): "Now you sound just like your daddy..." - She means Sorin 

That makes him more MAD apparently.  

(Tully): "....when that shield breaks we are DEAD. Barricade it!! BARACIDE!'  

*panic and runs panic and runs *
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:50 pm

Juliet:

Stares at the scene being played out wide-eyed.

My eyes watch the boa. My breath catches and I blink back tears when she goes for the back where his sacred wings should be. I shiver when she canes his flesh.

I flinch back when he gets bashed into the glass.

All those sharp edges that could be piecing into skin. I swallow.

Sebastian starts yelling at her angrily and I'm finally broken out of my trance.

This isn't a good thing... This is a bad thing. Like... Princess Blythe.

I have to help him!

I maneuver past the panicking people, we Lyratisans were too entranced in the spectacle to keep up the white noise.

"Cole!"

I shake him from his stunned staring.

(Cole): "W-what?" He looks around hearing the orders to barricade and he looks past me starting to move away. "Right!"

"Wait no!"

I grasp his arm.

"You have to teleport me over there!"

(Cole): "What? Where?" He looks around confused.

"To the King!"

I let go of him and put my badge pin on and activate it. Cole's eyes widen at it.

(Cole): "Where did you get that??"

"It doesn't matter! We have to focus for once!"

(Cole): "And what are you going to do once you get out there!?"

"I.. I don't know. I'll stab her with glass shards or something!"

Cole stares at me like I've lost my mind. Meanwhile Juliana sniffs Lasha.

"I'll sonic scream the glass, make it rain down on her, I don't know! But I got to do something!"

My eyes tear up.

Sebastian... Sebastian please don't die.

Last edited by Juliet Robinson on Wed May 15, 2024 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:36 pm

Lasha:

I felt sick and had to turn away. This would not have happened if DESMOND was here!!
Juliet's pet pig snaps me out of it. I turn , I onlt over hear  a little..but it is enough.....No!

So much death not anymore!

"Juillet no please.."

Leithe hugs her other arm and finishes my sentence.

(Leithe): "Don't go!" 

We sob, for it was all so awful.

Meanwhile Fretta is watching darkly out the window.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue10/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:19 pm

Meredith:

Upon my arrival, I let out a loud wail of anguish at what I saw.

"Bash!"

I sob making my way over to the window completely traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 4:24 am

Beolan:

"Meri?"

I leaned on the bed watching her hurry to go. 

I think back to ..Bash. He got mad over us being together.. all the fighting seemed to intense and personal for them not to be together.

I really didnt like the way it looked, they were both acting crazy and since hes been gone I havent seen her act like that. It all must be him.

I quickly get pants on in case he was at the door reading for a FIGHT, but she left.

I follow her forlorn down these dark hallways where flashlights and other signs of life seemed to be. By an observatory..  

(Choas): "So many sad faces,  maybe you all shouldn't be attracted to a weak male whose a liar, says alot about your sad little crumbling society.  She interrupted the women at the glass banging on it with the bloody staff.
 "Tisk tisk, you were all warned to go weren't you?" (speaking of the intional message not Russia but thanks for helping out sista)

What I see was shocking but not as bad as how I felt - Meri's feelings projected.

I look at her conflicted, wanting her torment to stop.

Bash might not be good for her but if they are just torturing him 24/7...
I have to do something. I even had slight guilt he ASKED me for help and I blew him off...

"I'll get him..."

Someone warns me the hag asked for me by name, like she knew me. 

Great...now SHE looks like she coulda have made the boa  No

I try not to think like that but.. 

There seemed to be a mothership in the sky. Thats where they are. I wait since I'm 'wanted' apparently and it would be better to follow.

*flies out there with LESS clothes then Bash like a CHAMP*
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 5:26 am

Juliet:

Everyone wants me to stay but I have to do something!

"How could I live with myself if I don't!?"

(Cole): "At least you'll be living." He says quietly under all the other's sobbing.

Suddenly Mer comes and then... Some half naked dude I don't recognize.

Gapes as he goes out there distracted.

Look at those wings...

I shake my head.

"This is my chance! While everyone's distracted by the new guy! I'll give the King the meds!"

I tell the girls my plan hoping they'll release me to do it.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lessons Burned in Glass Left_bar_bleue10/100Lessons Burned in Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 12:18 pm

Meredith:

I drop to my KNEES at the cruel woman's remarks.

Her last one causing me to think.

I did not understand, was she not with Boron? Then why is she treating him this way?

My mind wanders to a darker place as I consider that perhaps there was no connection at all. That Bash wasn't possessed and simply just.. himself.

I turn around disturbed when Beolan offers to go get him and another says that the monster really wanted Beolan.

"Beo?!"

I cry out but before I could keep him from going, he was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 12:47 pm

Beolan:

*I throw some drones at a VAN's pathway headed for the castle I SEE IMPOSTERS INSIDE - INCLUDING THE EVIL FOX MINNON OF KLAUS WHO LEAD ME TO MY DOOM*

DES would get fooled by the FAKE ROBOT MER

((Des shes a robot no!)) I warn him and keep throwing stuff down in their path as I try to rip into the ship.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 1:43 pm

Leithe:

Juillet was so brave, I put on a good act yeah. But here was the real deal.

I watch her persistence in awe.

She's willing to put it all on the line for the King. 

We all think he's the finest man (with Nurse Fritz coming in 2nd of course) this side of the galaxy and thats well and good to imagine but how many would die for him? How many were really loyal?

The soldiers are supposed to die for him and not many even tried today. Most people who we treated said he was 'bad' without even speaking to him for themselves just for some voice in the wind. They instantly believed and turned on him. 

Two of the 'City Heroes' show up looking like they were bUSY while disaster was striking. 

I judge them, especially Meradeith's screams like she was the King's widow already, but Beolan - NOT a vampire all true Starker-u with his big wings all disheveled with bedhead - WAS very distracting.

Oh my Dane..Maybe..

(Lasha): "Y..yeah.."

She lets go and so do I.

"You got this.. here."
I slip her my SECERT Moonrock necklace, that is not allowed but I covered it up with led to hide it. It was Grandma Alue's. Before Boren burnt her at the stake...

"Incase Boren is really here."

She was as stella as Grandma Alue.  I wasn't so strong, I wasn't even fighting. 

Lasha only gives her a hug- mostly to her big armor. 

(Lasha): "Please come back.."

Fretta walks over with a dark expression as always but gives a tear drop glass veil.

(Fretta): "Poison, may help.."
She shrugs but for a heartless bitch that was alot.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:24 pm

Juliet:

"Oh wow." My eyes widen. "Thank you. You're all making my plan way less crazy and desperate."

I wasn't sure if she was even actually distracted by the guy.

Especially when he goes off to attack some random van... Instead of going for the King like he said... Err...

(Cole): "Alright... Alright..."

He looks out then back at me and swallows. He considers his options once they teleport over and takes a deep breath.

(Cole): "Ready?"

"Yes!"

Every second wasted is a second he might be closer to dying!

Cole grabs me and we teleport off.

"Ah!"

I look around startled at the sudden shift of scenery as we were on top of some building. It felt like it had only been a blink. That is wild.

Cole looks out following the direction Bash was being taken and continues on teleporting us in and out in as best he can following after.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:40 pm

Desmond:

I look to Russia.

"So, got any dope music in here?"

At least if we're going to go out, we can go out not entirely miserable and be energized by pumpin' vibin' music.

I gaze out surprised as suddenly things rain down in the street.

I hear Beo and look up at him tearing into a ship.

"Oh and now he knows about the robots?"

((How would you know which one is real?! You've been gone for years! Bash obviously made and kept his weird doll clone for his own creepy uses."))
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:41 pm

Russia:

"Do I ever!"

I was about to fill Desmond in on all my awesome jams when Beolans comes out of nowhere and starts throwing stuff at us.

HEY!

I inwardly cringe hoping my new van survives this as Mer struggles to dodge each obstacle in an attempt to keep us from flipping over.

Desmond was so quiet. I wondered what was going on until Mer slams the breaks and forces us to a stop in a temper.

Shiiitttttt
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 11:02 pm

Beolan:

Material from the ship stings my arm and fingers so I stop ripping at it. 

I look down at the mess. The boa still hanging off the castle like a NOOSE 
The feathers all bloody from the beat down, poison blood...

I try to think of a plan to avoid that. Especially if Bash is all animalic from ..that.. 

hmm

Desmond doesn't heed my warning but the van stopped its ATTACK.

((Des I just came from inside the castle, tons of the soldiers were imposters.. they attacked, shut off the lights. Knocked out Meridieth, Killed Bash's sister....this is not a joke. They are killing so they may be replacing too....this is bad. The Meradith inside is real.. she didn't trigger with the rest, you must have the robot once she gets near the others she could go off to kill the real one..))

Hés lucky I am warning him at all. But I feel that kitsune was tricking him again anyway, for Klaus more likely. So I have MERCY on Desmond because I have been tricked way to many times.

I can only hope the soldiers remaining will keep out the imposters now that I stopped the van. I cant risk anymore interruptions. I create a cluster of smoke enough to burn through and walk through the wall - burning it away with precision like never before.

Sweet....
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyThu May 09, 2024 11:22 pm

Juliet:

I cling to Cole and the things I was given as we stood on top of the ship. Cole was peering down looking for a way to see what was inside. Like a window.

Instead, the guy with wings makes a hole.

Oh!

"Thanks, angel man!"

Cole teleports us in and hesitates at the mess and everything.

I let go of Cole, put on the necklace, and follow the winged angel man, clutching the medicine and poison to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 10, 2024 12:22 am

Desmond:

I brace myself against the van as it comes to a stop.

Beo says a lot of stuff.

They killed Blythe?...

"No... Shit..." I stare at nothing in shock.

I shake my head and force myself to focus as I put a hand on my temple. "Beo is yammering on in my head. Says a lot of bad shit has happened and a lot of people are dead and probably getting replaced by robots." I try to summarize. "And he's convinced I'm being deceived by a robot and that you're going to kill the 'real Mer'."

(("I know it's not a joke! And there's more than just robots. There's an artifact that splits people."))

I think to him exasperated.

"Maybe you should leave. If you stay he might really try to kill you instead of... These stupid ass warning shots." I say gesturing to the crap he threw at us.

I shake my head and then anxiously fiddle with my bracelet.

"Or this is just a mind game to separate us so we're easier to take out one by one. I don't know. Everything is nuts."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 10, 2024 1:06 pm

Russia:

"She can't leave Des it's not safe out there, she needs us!"

I cling onto Mer's arm protectively.

"And we need her too."

I add.

"But don't worry Des you and Mer don't have just any old fox riding passenger in the van. You got yourselves a Kitsune!"

I announce all theatrical as Meredith smiles at me seeing where I was going with this.

Des needed explaining.

"A Kitsune!"

I repeat.

"Loyal friend, great messenger, AMAZING trickster! I can disguise this van so no body sees it. You can be our getaway driver!"

I wink at Mer so she feels included.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 10, 2024 1:19 pm

Desmond:

I listen to Rush curious and smile at her presentation at making this not so bleak.

"Nice."

I glance out the window, up towards the sky and notice Beolan going into the ship.

"Oooo. He's distracted."

I look to Russia.

"Perfect timing eh?"

Maybe she did that too with her trickster powers? Either way whatever she disguises the van as Beo clearly won't know about it now!

Her plan was foolproof!

"Yes! This could work! You're a genius, Russia!"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 10, 2024 2:01 pm

Russia:

"Thank you."

I do a playful little head bow in response before clasping the side of the vehicle and disguising it so NO ONE not even those freaky Valerian fighters can spot us!

We"re invisiblllleeeeeeeee

I grin.

"Now, let's storm the castle and do whatever we are gunna do!"

Mer starts up the vehicle and takes us there, once we are stopped I get out first and turn to Desmond.

"Do you need a disguise? I can make you look like anyone."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyFri May 10, 2024 5:54 pm

Desmond:

"Wow, that's so cool!" It was impressive!

Hmmm yeah?... What are we going to do? It sounded hard to know who the enemies were if most of them all looked like people we knew. At least those weird cornfield people were easy to figure out... And presumably the whole ship in the sky deal. That didn't seem like it belonged with the fleet.

I look at Russia surprised she could do so much at once. That and the van thing? Russia's so dope!

I try to think. On one hand, it made sense. It would help for stealthiness and the whole 'eating Mer' thing and as a way to do a surprise attack.

But on the other hand, maybe just being myself would be a helpful way to tell who the real people are. Even if it's a negative reaction? However, if the other Meredith has already been seen and attacked maybe they wouldn't believe it anymore, unless they figured she was a robot fake... Though they did knock her out according to Beo so yeah maybe those would believe she was real. And would a surprize attack matter if everything is apparently already going down and crazy?

Though it might be easy to figure out which are robots either way if they shout out chaos aesthetic vibes. But what if they only did that when first triggered and now it's just an indistinguishable war frenzy?

Either way though... A disguise might cause... Other problems...

"That's a hella interesting offer!.. But it sounds like there are already too many doubles as it is. I'd rather know the people who are scared or have some sort of personal issue with me are real than have to guess if both sides attack the 'duplicate slash enemy', if that makes sense?"
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyMon May 13, 2024 1:52 pm

Russia:

Desmond thinks deeply about my offer.

My tail wags a bit at his response and I tilt my head at him sort of understanding.

"Gotcha."

I turn in the direction of the castle in thought.

(Mer) "Try to see if you can figure out what is going on  ok?"

She encourages us as I head to the door hoping not to get shot down by a robot or Beo.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyMon May 13, 2024 4:52 pm

Desmond:

My feline instincts get briefly distracted by Russia's tail movement. The more 'civilized' part of my brain manages to refrain from trying to 'play hunting it' by admiring its fluffy appearance and pretty shades.

I then hear Meri and manage to snap out of it.

"Yeah, that would be good to know, huh?"

I give her a hug. "Stay safe, okay?"

At least Russia helped her a lot on that front with the van cloaking, but still who knows if anything is enough with so many fractions going to war out here.

I pause in the hug and swallow, hoping this isn't the real last time I see her. I know I have to go though and finally let go of her. I shoot her a warry smile before I turn and follow Russia to the van door then peer around carefully and scent the air.

With the shield down more of those things surely were making their way in. It sounded like the duplicates even got here before then, guessing by what Beo had earlier said and that poor Blythe was killed already.

Given where we were at the castle, which was sure to be a primary attack location, I didn't want to hesitate too long, in case we get spotted and draw enemies to Meri's hidden location. So I head out and follow Sebastian's scent while remaining on alert.

I hear muffled crying from the castle towards my right and the sounds of footsteps approaching and the crunching of broken glass to my left. I catch a brief glimpse of people huddled near the glass of the Navigation Guild's meeting place.

Ahead of me, I don't see him where the bulk of his scent leads me too. Just a bunch of shattered glass and... a red orb lying on the ground...

Before I get over there though a squad of orc hybrids arrives.

Lessons Burned in Glass 0dc4b3cbb44db0e1c16c9f7e09013caa22be2876

As some charge, an android Crystal jumps up on ruins and mouth beams out at us. I quickly jerk to the side towards Rush, my shoulder hitting her for contact to teleport us behind the fake Crystal before the beam hits. I lean back away from Russia and feel a twist in my gut as I raise my hand to the image of my sister and shoot out electricity as I try to fry the enemy android.

Lessons Burned in Glass 95ce7e1ab799f4579045b99652a203a298d02be3
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyMon May 13, 2024 8:48 pm

Boren (Bot):

(old Man): "Why are you hiding?" I let out a exasperated sound at a semi animated solo robot head on the table , quite annoyingly smacking away all tangled in wires.

"Did you see how long Jean lasted?"

I complain in a vent and pace a little. There was something Chaos didn't know about  Sebastian... 

I thought it would be easier to let her get her Sorin fancies of with him but that might not have been wise...

(old Man'): "So you know?"

"Yes.. I know what I am..." I say testy tossing off the head down from the table - in a mood. 

I did not like it, and I know I was not brought back robotically for any other selfless reason but some humiliation or worst a ..trophy.

*Should have some self awareness of my own selfishness to keep ripping Jean back into existence in varies ways but the emotional depths alludes my narcissism yet again*

The ship had the right artificial sunlit lights affixed to the ceiling so it recharged Bash quite a bit surprising her.

I enjoy the reaction even more as one of her more beloved robots blonde head gets ripped off from my very angry grandson.

(Chaos): "What is this?"

"Surprise. Sorin always..steals my things..." I point out as she has the lights cut out rendering weakened back to screaming.

I let the air linger in her own imagination of who his parents are if not Sorin...

I playfully grab the underdeveloped wing appendage Chaos ripped out of his back with the brutal scepter. I enjoy his pain but when he tunes in to me, truly sees me.

He had such a intense reaction I felt confused why, I never did anything to the little basterd...

..well anything he didn't ask for..

"We should fix him.. for the mistake. Hes a fun product..."

I offer having some fun ideas to repair that tampered genes that made him so incomplete. Fun.
*programmed mind goes to TURTLES of course.*

Bash clinged a hand on me to see if I was really 'there with such a look.

I let go of the blood appendage awkwardly taken back by his recollection of me, 

"What? Surprised Bash?"  

(Chaos): "It doesn't matter, if hes yours.. hes Sorin's heir and all must know its not over.."

I give her a sorry sort of look, remembering the angry little slave girl whose genius impressed me so.

"Its pretty over...isnt it? Dragging me back wont change that.."

Being like this was as sorry as a human, ALMOST.  

I was very old and my energy outmatched by bodily form. I was tapped into powers and abilities many wished they could grasp. Where that energy.. truly immoral energy went of course.. was somewhere...

It was hard in this digital construct to fathom the best, most brilliant part of me elsewhere, me now was inferiors in compassion. 

Before we can come to a compromise concerning my grandson the OTHER Starker was here. 

Choas is distracted for her GRAND PLAN to intact through him of course.

('Bash'): "You're real.."

I give Bash a 'sorry' look behind my sides letting Chaos drag him.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyMon May 13, 2024 8:59 pm

Beolan:

I look surprised at my tag alongs and was about to complain... after all I cant gas everything if they insist on coming! 

I stop myself from that thought.. that...would be bad.. its what they want..

Desmond gives me his own warning about something that splits people..

Great... is he implying that's what happened to Meri?

Someone was in our heads listening to the conversation and SPEAKS.

(Choas): ((Indeed, now where is that little bobble, I believe.. it fell off in the fight..?))

*She tries to active it to find it, and it appears to GLOW  somewhere where it was fallen - in a crack near Desmond's scene*

((Hey who ar-))

I begin but felt unable to finish that thought.

"Arrhh.." 

I am involuntary moved forward towards though a dark hallway and plunged in a dome shape open area. They turned their lights off..

I felt a bit off my game but ignore it, after all ...this was.. all sudden and confusing. I realize how unprepared I was to fight. I left so abruptly, Meri's emotions continued to weight heavily and I felt myself panicking at such sorrow I did not seem able to stop now.

(Choas): "I was just going to toss down your flightless' Starker' down at first light...but it turns out...uh never the matter! .....How fast can you fly little jewel bug??" 

She taunts the women in armor behind me before tossing Bash off the sky dome of the ship.

My heart aches unable to do anything knowing that's going to ....hurt Meri bad. My wings felt locked by a force I couldn't fly after him.

Boren catches my attention and I try to get at him.

I smash the  sunglasses freaking out trying not to ..do it... do..

(Boren): "..should have installed them in the eyeballs.." He comments unphased by how close I was to ripping out his eyes and nose but all I could do was crunch at the glasses.

(Chaos): "Its about time, this all turned out terribly complicated! But at least you, Beo are here for the grand finale we all have been waiting for.."

*twitch twitch* 

I can finely fly down - but much slower. Preparing to GAS the planet.... 

**either Desmond's eyeball scene/ Dane possession commences or MERI sobbing can stop him with her control influence*****
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyMon May 13, 2024 9:52 pm

Russia:

Before we can reach the others we are attacked.

I yelp and try my best to cast illusions towards the creatures so they attack one another instead of us.

A blast is fired and I scream a little before Desmond teleports us out of harms way and electrocutes the tattooed bot who came at us.

The sound of weeping in the distance grows in intensity to high pitched screams and I fold my ears back in a whine not liking the sound which rivaled all the sounds of the current attack.

I grab Desmond's arm and try to pull him into the castle.

The screaming sounded like Meredith.. I tense up not sure if it was a robot double or something else.

"Do you think this is a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 3:49 am

Juliet:

I briefly freeze, my eyes widen in shock, then launch forward reaching out, yelling, " No!"

I dive down, wings flat against my back to drop down faster before I hear a yell of "Juliet!" from a wide-eyed Cole behind me.

The velocity of the fast fall whips the air around me. The ear wings ripple with the current and there's the shaking rattle of Leithe's necklace against my armor as I extend my hand, hoping to reach.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 4:18 am

Cole Mizzree:

We keep following the winged man and I swallow dryingly, dehydrated. I already expended so much more energy than I was used to when I had been trying to help teleport equipment around but now this?

Then everything goes from worse to stupid and crazy. I run to the literal edge on emotional edge, gasping as I try to breathe through dry dehydrated lungs from the exertion and freaking out so close to the crazy lady.

My foot bumps Fretta's tear-drop glass veil of poison Juliet unconsciously dropped when she reached out for the king.

I gaze down at the surface below and try to focus on thinking of a place to teleport to below the falling, thinking flying up to catch them might work instead of down, but where to teleport that would be below them??

I jump started out of my already iffy attention at the sound of smashed glass. I look behind me and see the winged and the others, then whip my head around from side to side panicking and backing up from them, which causes me to bump the veil again. I startle again at what that could be and look down at the poison.

Poison! I quickly shakily snatch it and chuck it at the lady while backing up, then jump out of the ship high pitch screaming as I tumble down into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 12:47 pm

Desmond:

I wince and lower my head, teeth set against the painful high-pitched sounds that made my head hurt.

I let Russia drag me along to guide my direction, while I look around quickly to our left and right.

Russia's illusions seemed to have worked. I hope she's able to multitask them well so Meri remains hidden.

There's a glint of red glowing light from a street crack as we return to the castle but I'm too distracted by Meri-ish sounding screams to bother with it at the moment as the sad shrill sounds left me terrified and gave a rush of shaking adrenalin. These unknowing and terribly haunting screams were so much worse than the sister bot.

My first instinct is to run to Meri at the sound, but the pain given off by her pitch and Russia's grip and question manages to quell the response, but it doesn't stop my heart from thudding away as if I had.

(("I- I don't know!")) I glance around panicked, trying to figure out how to approach this carefully. There were Russia's gifts but she already might have enough on her plate right now. (("But we'll have to handle it either way. And if it is-"))

The castle had very high ceilings... But would that matter given the different rooms we'd have to go through?... But... it did look like there might be people in the Navigation Guild area which might also be the direction of the screaming...

(("Maybe we can be the ones to get the drop on them. I'm gonna teleport us onto the giant telescope of the observatory so we can enter from higher ground and have an above perspective.")) I warn of the location change and hold onto her arm back before teleporting us.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 1:29 pm

Russia:

I nod my head SHOCKED feeling less eager now to go in at what I was hearing.

Was Meri bot being tortured or something like OMG!

Desmond teleports us and I clinged onto him looking down.

*Knees shake at how high we were up now.*

"Aweee man,  what a view."

I try to sound braver than I was while looking down at the little people.

I look out the window and see another creature coming down with black smoke and EERIE doomness.

I see another figure falling further down and a few more following after.

"Ohhhh more shit is going down and I don't think Beo is gunna hold back any punches this time."

I state the obvious
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 2:17 pm

Klaus:

I back track to the throne room in search of SEBASTIAN and some much needed answers only to discover ANOTHER Meredith screaming bloody murder on the floor.

The noises coming from that girl were terrible! But the cause of her suffering was beyond me.

I scent blood, so much blood and I believe it to be Sebastian's as it was the only thing that made sense.

I get a sick feeling wondering what happened here but choose to ONCE AGAIN steal my little sister away (robot or clone) to try and get answers from this one as the last Meredith gave me none.

I pick her up and flash her just outside to finally take in the scene of her Starker companion attacking the city.

BLOODY HELL!

And still no Boron?! One would think the narcissistic ass would have made himself known by no---

Loud HORRIBLE TRASH draws my attention up to a ship.

Finally!

I take Meredith and try to run off with her so we could get to the weapon and attack.

Beolan's doom introduction (complements of Jean - let CHAOS reign Wink:

https://youtu.be/eXhaifH5hrI?si=WgkYA49wRD64owtT
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 2:55 pm

Desmond:

I hold onto Russia and look around taking in the scene. Wincing and grimacing in pain at the loudness that's now even louder in the actual room with the screaming Meri, though being above the noise helps somewhat. Meri's going at it for... unknown reasons... Was she... poisoned or something? Or... Is this just one weird distraction tactic that apparently worked?

I look towards the 'view' Russia mentions.

Are you kidding me?

"I mentally leave that asshole alone for five minutes and he's back to vaporizing everything, isn't he?"

I shouldn't even be surprised and I should have trusted my original interpretation of dad's warning.

I shake my head and turn back to look at Mer just in time to see Klaus take her and flash off before I can react.

"Hey! What the hell?"

ANOTHER prisoner for him now that Blythe is gone? The freak.

Meri's screams can briefly be heard though, giving away the direction Klaus headed off in before it gets swallowed up by loud phonk music.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 3:17 pm

Russia:

"Come on Desmond I think we got our answers!"

I stumble a little and fake myself out and squeal thinking I was going to fall when I wasn't.

We are being attacked from all sides! All we can do now is find a way to fight and go for it.

There was no organizion to this madness, the royals are gone and everyone is scattered.

Klaus steals Meri away and I tug at Desmond trying to motivate him to keep moving.

"We need to go after them! Klaus was working on something that could help with the fight! I know he's shadey and all but he is our only chance now!"

I yell overtop of the jamming tunes I was trying so very hard not to like right now.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass EmptyTue May 14, 2024 5:01 pm

Desmond:

I raise a hand and try to steady myself and balance my weight on the telescope when Russia tugs me.
I look at her frowning at the tug that could have made us fall off. Before I even have to ask what is going on with her, she starts talking. I listen as she shouts over the music.

...I know one might think, well something is better than nothing, but I'm honestly considering the preference of nothing over Klaus....

... But he does have a Meri.. and Russia seems to really believe in this... So I'll trust her judgment. (("...Alright."))

Hopefully, the people here don't get vaporized in the meantime... But if they don't at least run away from Beo's ash on their own accord, then what are you going to do, ya know?

I hesitate seeing Lasha and the other nurses down below. Shit. I'm tempted to try to offer to teleport them into the invisible van but there just isn't time if we're going to do this. Since I have no idea where Klaus ever hangs out or lives to be potentially the location of whatever he was working on.

Besides, how exactly would I know if they are real and not just putting Mer in danger?

It doesn't exactly help my conscience, but I consider that if they are real, the best thing to do would be to stop this.

I feel a bit sick from feeling bad leaving the nurses behind as I teleport myself and Russia back outside where I had caught sight of the glowing ruby eye and grab it before following after Klaus' trail. All the while, my hand shakes with the artifact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Burned in Glass   Lessons Burned in Glass Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons Burned in Glass
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: New Prophecy :: Mosaic-
Jump to: