Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Go down 
+4
Princess Blythe
Beolan Starker
Joseph Sharpton
Klaus Sulez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue100/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:36 pm

Klaus:

Now what?

The current state of my home brought forth another option to which I had yet to consider.

Join Joseph on his mission...

I follow after him and after a couple days of search, i find him once again at the pink car.

"You will be sure to stick out in that thing, that is for certain."

I respond to his choice of vehicle while looking at the heart.

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue90/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 7:04 pm

Jospeh:

It took DAYS to stalk out the car, everyone was too busy to pay it mind BUT the heart jar was inside the Foxe House. Impossible. 

YET by chance a old women had carried it off. I whipped her into the CORN field with a flash and she didn't know what hit her. 

I catch the jar *twitch twitch at its presence*

Then go back to the car. 

Klaus!?

I try to hide my reaction in seeing him again.

"Come to help me make my wife jealous? "

I playfully lean on the pink car like when he made me do those Stupid modeling pictures for Crystal. 

I'm out of ideas...
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue99/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:01 pm

Beolan:

*LURKING WANTING REVANGE ON THE VAMPIRES WHO DID THIS TO ME INSANE FROM PAIN AND INFECCTION MADNESS*

My face still felt raw and open the moment that vile acid blood befell it. Peeling and leaking. My eye cant grow back. I had to rip a mask off some stuffed creature (scarecrow) to continue on without being such a bleeding target. 

You could smell the blood and rott though and I was tracked relentlessly by the hunters. Reports of me being seen cast me back to hide and travel onward aimlessly and broken.

I loonged to find the FOX women who tempted me with the idea of 'freeing' Meri only to see her for a moment and be crippled like this. No answers were even given by her 'brother'. What was the point??

I would RIP that trickster apart for this but the vampires, they did this, THEY did this.

*HISSSES AT PINK CAR PERFECTLY FROZEN LIKE A SCARE CROW*

**Gets distracted by flying women who is tossed into a hey barrel*

*ducks and crawls through the corn SHARD like paranoid more pain is coming, they are on to me*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue100/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:37 pm

Klaus:

I raise an eyebrow at Joseph's first remark.

"Perhaps."

I respond coyly.

Before looking around having a strange sense that we re being watched.

Hopefully by the right monster..

"Is trying to attract her really so hard?"

Joseph was very pretty afterall..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue90/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:53 pm

Josheph:

"The problem is I'm not one of them anymore... she probably cant sense me.."

It doesn't help everyone has been hunting her for days.

We were kinda sitting in the danger zone here too.

I sit up and stop posing on the roof seductively as Klaus kept me waiting to long Wink
Now Im embarrassed.  

I pick up the jar and shake it. There was only one big worm left... (the one in Carry's head ate ALL the others)

"Can you use magic to project this mind outward, maybe make it look like theres multiple here, she should try to flock to fellows..."

We could always poke it with a stick so she FEELS it but I was afraid to open the lid really... 

*shakes it to be REALLY annoying*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:37 pm

Klaus:

Joseph's request was a bit advanced for my limited set of skills but I give it my best shot regardless.

*Casts a spell projecting the erks mind outward.*

Now for that other thing..

*Tries for duplication effect.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:06 am

Jospeh:

While Klaus does the spells I start up the ship and take to the air hoping to give the 'many minds' the appearance of moving together and away hoping they will be a beacon to follow for any of our vampires to sense.

(Raluca Heart to Klaus): ((Aren't thee cute.)) She mocks his lack of SKILLZ

I nearly hit into a invisible mother ship RIGHT in the sky from the voice of the worm.

I then try to go around the huge ship and start a course around the city before driving upward, past the moon and onward trying to find a planet safer to land on. 

One not frozen.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:03 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head at the voice and note Joseph's reaction/near crash with an invisible object I hadn't the time to fully question.

"Someone you know?"

I ask before feeling a vibration on my leg and taking out my communicator.

Bloody hell Blythe..

I sigh seeing the majority of my missed messages are from her before picking up the phone and making a call.

"Yes, Blythe, my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but as I am sure you are aware, I have been a bit busy working on Sebastian's request."

In the far off distance, a dark figure approaches carrying a smaller one in its grasp.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue99/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 2:49 pm

Blythe:

"Klaus Thank Dane your alive!" I exclaim honestly so relived to hear his VOICE after this long. It has been nothing but everyone in such great vampires hyper paranoia for days I was so worried he had been killed or was hanging on a wall somewhere ...*minds wanders* Wink

"Err or whatever you are.." I recover with a scoff of carelessness. 

Alive wasn't the best term there and I'm sure Dane wouldn't have approved of what he is either.

"You're really blowing your cover staying silent during all THIS..its crazy..."

If I was him I would be publicly seen passing out wooden stakes for orphans or something..

I sigh wishing he had made better process, he tells me he has been working on it.

"Today is THE day Boren's supposed to come back. What if he has more vampires did Joe tell you anything worth mentioning??"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:20 pm

Klaus:

"Believe me I am aware."

I respond to her 'cover' comment trying to think of a proper response in the moment everything had been so hectic, I had barely the chance to process what day it was until Blythe reminds me.

"Have you heard anything from our allies. Are they sending backup?"

William was supposed to be making progress on that but who knows what that quirky human  soldier was up to.

Blythe asks if Jo had anything worth reporting.

"No, but we are looking into the matter further.."

I think about Beolan's appearance and escape from the base and... Meredith.

She left and I let her go. I knew I should have stopped her but in the moment I was too caught up with.. what happened.

I hope she is doing ok wherever she is..

"Blythe, just give me a few more hours. I will return with something more of substance before the day is up."

I report to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:36 pm

Blythe:

"Yes they came... I can see why their kingdoms sent them over...."

I say sarcastically finding them all to be probably send here just to be death fodder because they were ALL the most unlikable bunch. AT LEAST some of them were hella hot in a 'hear me out' sort of way...

Klaus's whole conversation was useless. I had no idea what those two were 'investigating' in the rubble.  They were probably just ...fucking..

*hangs up on him pissed*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:50 pm

Joseph:

I take us down to the planet and try to stop visualizing Xenon ripping Klaus's head off....

To my surprise / horror he was on a voice chat with Blythe.

Oh my Flynn...

Today was BOREN day too?! 
If I wasn't pale already I would pale at the thought of us all getting back to rubble. 

I mean Echo is off world BUT ....but all his little friends Wink

Klaus tells the princess he will be back in HOURS like we we're just out to lunch. I can't imagine how this is going to go ....and we could even well be  strung up and bleed out for days or any other worst punishment Xeon and the old ones dish out. 

Klaus shouldn't make promises he cant keep, even his sister is in danger back there!

"Here.. I'm going to talk to her, you might just.. " I don't finish the sentence and give him the keys.

((Remember Klaus, I left fully intending on taking the risk and not coming back.. if something happens go back. Your moonrock is the only thing that will save them all.. and if you do that for them. Maybe they wont hate what you are so much. Prove them all wrong, dont worry about me.))

I try to encourage him before flashing out to my DOOM.

"Xenon.."

I hiss her name and let my eyes drop to Echo. 

"I'm sorry son... I couldn't protect you. She can... I couldn't not say goodbye though..if I can have that?"
I say timidly to Xenon.

She was all forgiveness and niceties in goodbye last I saw her and I rather have had that been our last encounter but now I was remembering her new self and I didn't know what to expect having no good experience with any of those who turned.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:01 pm

Klaus:

I did not understand Blythe's last comment before she hangs up on me.

When we land on the planet Joseph hands me the keys and says something that very much sounds like goodbye.

I stiffen and watch him leave.

Not sure if I could just sit idly by should things should take a turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:07 pm

Xenon:

I land close to the ship with Echo near to me.

It seems I was tricked..

I glance over at his small bat-like form as he shivered in tears.

The journey was quite hard on him I'm afraid.

Nonetheless..

I turn to address my husband as he makes his appearance.

His words to our son were wise, yet I hesitate at his request for goodbye.

"Not so fast Joseph. We have 3 children and I only have 1. Where are the other 2?"

I hiss.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 pm

Jospeh:

I freeze up unsure how I was going to... explain..

(Raginbar): "Thee arrived BEFORE the attack thee had TIME to do it and thee failed!?"

*trances out at my father's presence ... again... like ..in the alley..*

**WHATEVER happened on the station , so terrible so terrible Flux has not written it yet leaves Jo SPEACHLESS HE CAN NOT ADMIT TO IT HE BLOCKED IT OUT* 

"I .failed..they are all gone.."

*closes eyes for beheading*
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue95/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:46 pm

The Vampire Heart:

*tries to pick in Klaus's mind boredly for entertainment as we are left in the car ALONE*

Such a short sad little life...

*worm does restless flip through the mossy plants inside heart and back around again*
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:10 pm

Xenon:

I shake my head in annoyance.

"They are not. You are mistaken."

*Echo squeaks in agreement **based off of what Cary told him*** Wink

I glance over at Raginbar's projection for a moment before allowing my eyes to move back to Joseph once more.

"Echo, why don't you say goodbye to your father."

I flash a dangerous sort of smile.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:26 pm

Klaus:

I sense the little worm poking around inside my head.

*Sets the jar down in the backseat of the car and throws a jacket on top of it.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:27 pm

Orion:

My eyes open, my gaze darkens at the news. Terrible... news...

Everyone was better off dead.

I cant meet Xenon's eyes, I was trying to keep the memory of her last moments alive not..this..

"I'm sorry. I didn't  know..."

(Raginbar): "Because you're a lesser creature now with limited senses.."

Hes not wrong.

I numbly look at Echo barely remembering anymore when I could do that. I didn't prepare him or train him, anything. I have been raising him like a ..human. Like Klaus and Penny.
Jospeh Sharpton. 

Not Orion.

It almost felt embarrassing now. 

"Hey.."
I awkwardly stop before I call him 'cute' he was ugly as sin.

((Rukkbat. There's no future for you with Klaus's clan, just lies and hiding. Your mother.. can craft our empire with you in the center how it should be. Not serving the Starker King. I'm sorry we cant be together. anymore.. ))
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue95/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

The Vampire Heart:

Darkness falls. (aka jacket)

* after a moment of DRAMA heard outside by Raginbar's course loud tone of disappointment - when didn't he sound like that.

I levitate jacket upward over Klaus's face pulling it down like a haunting*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue80/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:45 pm

Little Echo:

*Sniffles.*

((Whyyy))

*Wipes ugly as SIN canine snout.*

((Can't you come with us?))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 11:15 pm

Klaus:

The jacket somehow manages to make its way over my head.

Bloody worm...

I whip the coat off of me in a dramatic gesture before turning around and giving the small creature the attention it so obviously craved.

((You have my attention. I am not letting you out if that is what you want.))
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 7:16 am

The vampire heart:

Klaussss takes the BAIT.

((You know what I desire. What is it thee want?..))

*shares with him my observation he was doing very LITTLE on this mission but be a BURDEN on another.
Did he wish to make Orion hesitate, today of ALL days he abandons alll he prepared for so long for this DAY ..WHY
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 7:42 am

Orion:

..ok hes kinda cute...

*is SOMEWHAT touched by the little bat monstrosity when he wipes at his snout* 

Rukbat wants me to come along. I slowly look at Xenon and father over there unsure their motive. 

Was ignoring me punishment? Like a insignificant insect.

((I'm not like you..anymore.I'm like Klaus. We're not the same...))

Still it did not feel very good to leave him when Xenon planed on finding all these other children... 

I was hoping she would just set him up somewhere for success. But if she has to go loooking..

I stop myself from considering it. I cant....

*eyes the car nervously*
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Total Eclipse of the Heart Left_bar_bleue80/100Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 7:54 am

Raginbar:

((Are thee truly lettith the traitor go?)) I question believing she had alterer motives plotting away for Orion and his fair haired male lover.
I MUST know the details.

Evil or Very Mad Look at HIM, just sitting pretty over there, not a thought in his airy illiterate brain space,  playing jacket dress up as true gods discuss business that will change the course of history.   

Raluca was also present...  

*would blow up car with mind taking both of them out if I COULD*
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 11:07 am

Xenon:

I ponder Orion and Rukbats interaction before turning to address Raginbar.

((Of course not. He has responsibilities to attend to.))

And truly he cared for Rukbat or he would not have gone to such great lengths to see him.

So why did he bring the other one?

Ponders this before swooping over to the pink car and leaning on the hood.

The creature inside smelt of rot just like Orion.

Can't eat him, he is useless, he will only DISTRACT.

I attack the vehicle and throw it accross the landscape like a toy ball.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 11:26 am

Klaus:

The worm strikes up a conversation.

I had no time to explain myself to her, nor did I care to.

When I turn around however, I am met face to face with Xenon.

I freeze for a moment sensing her perusal.

Before I have proper time to react she throws the car and we go flying.

**Blacks out**
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 12:59 pm

Joseph:

I hiss at Klaus being attacked while I was DISTRACTED.

((Was that necessary!?))

I flash over to Xenon's side angrily.

"Hes the only vampire still with a coven left! Its vey large and powerful! You will need to start somewhere.."

*lies*
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 2:20 pm

Xenon:

I turn to Orion with an inquiring look..

"I think you know it was. "

I respond coldly as he proceeds to vent.

"That creature has nothing to offer me nor you anymore. Your obligations lye elsewhere Orion. It is time for you to grow up!"

I scold.

"We are of the last of our kind and have a continued responsibility for survival. While you were off "playing" I, along with our children were fighting for our lives against everyone and everything including starvation!"

I stretch out my wings to appear larger and scarier to him in a display of dominance.

"Let him GO before you force me to hunt him down and actually kill him!"

I forgave Orion for his failure to rise to the occasion when he was young, I will not tolerate such further behavior now that he is a MAN.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 3:06 pm

Jospeh:

I stop myself from smarting back to her HE CANT DIE.

She can try Wink

BUT .... with it being the being THE BIG DAY and all....

"I'm not a Xern anymore. I dont see what I can do for you...If you think I can be a help in some way.."

I sigh rubbing the back of my head.

"Who are the children? Do you know?" I ask which ones since we and so many and so many died.
I cant imagine ...what they would be like..

I start walking AWAY from the smoke and dont look back at Klaus's car.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart EmptyWed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm

Xenon:

I shake my head in annoyance at his mindset.

So single-minded in his thought process how ever did he survive?

"You will be put to use."

I turn to Echo with impatience.

"Come on Rukbat. Ragweed is close and I sense Derwood not too far either."

I knock Joseph out as he will not want to be awake for this.

*Picks Orion up and sets off into space to search the next planet.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Eclipse of the Heart   Total Eclipse of the Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Eclipse of the Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: New Prophecy :: Lost in Space-
Jump to: