Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Shattering of Ashes

Go down 
+11
Princess Blythe
Lasha Liakris
Rulez
Ettimay Sulez
Desmond Deathwalker
Crystal Bloomfield
Juliet Robinson
Tully Unerth
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Penny La'Beau
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:11 pm

Continuation of   

Klaus:

"Well, now that we got that out of our system I think it time we best discuss the matter at hand."

I yank up my pants and do up its buckle in annoyance.

"Your wench!"

I open the closet and pull her out by the hair/hat.

"You seem to be up to no good."

I force her to look at me.

"Tell me, what have you been up to?"

I compel her on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:26 pm

Jospeh:

I glance up at Klaus leaving still quite out of it but calmer.  

The panic slowly starts again as I remember slowly what happened. 

I felt sick wasting time like this, when Echo..

(Penny): "Klausss." She whines at her hair being pulled.
 "That must not have been a good shag if your still so tens-" She tried to act all flippant with him like old times but gets compelled.

I stumble over with fixing my clothes embarrassed now at this turn of events. 

(Penny): "I sent a message out! THEY know!"

"Know what?" I pip up warily not having any strength right now to scream at her properly for once again mucking things up.

(Penny): "There's something in the tunnels!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 10:05 pm

Klaus:

"Now tell us dear sweet Penny whyever would you do such a thing?"

I ask mid compulsion, despite my tone being rather sarcastic.

"Are you not aware that the Bloodwatch is out? Do you not know what the Bloodwatch is dear, sweet, stupid Penny?"

My grip on her hair tightens as I am once again faced with a moral dilemma.

What to do, what to do, what to do..
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 6:21 pm

Penny:

Klaus really didn't have to compel me I would gladly tell him off FINELY. 

I was one of the FEW who stood up for these two when everyone in the village TALKED. 

They were just good friends, like brothers...

Now I've HEARD everything and am just done with both of them.

They have let me down in every way possible over all these years.

"I did it because I thought you were different Klaus. I really thought you CARED about your sister, I wanted to help you find her because I met her and you just missed her. Such a sad sob story, I NEVER imagined your reunion like this. You're sick twisted a monster. I excused you and Joey so many times, but I cant stand aside to THAT."

(Jospeh): "Penny!" 

I cant look away from Klaus to look at him but and wonder if Joey was ever a good person or Klaus made him like this? 
I would like to think he was but I'll never know.  

"I know what the Bloodwatch is Klaus, I hope they find you out. Free Meradith, pardon Desmond and this city will be better off without all of us vampires." I reply truthfully to his last compelling question.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 11:22 pm

Klaus:

I give an exasperated sort of sigh at Penny's last words, wishing they were at the very least, a bit more inspirational.

It was a shame things had to end like this, it really was, but for her rebellion to go unpunished would only set a bad example for the other vampires to which I most certainly could not allow.

For the first time in many, many years I hesitate with my kill.

It seems my young foolish sister had somehow managed to get inside my head after all.

No matter..

I grasp Penny's head from either side and with a quick jerk to the right, snap her neck and kill her.

But I do not stop there.

I keep twisting until her skin rips from around her neck fully decapitating the head from the rest of the body.

The body drops.

"Nice decorative piece for the mantle don't you think?"

I question Joseph in all sarcasm before strutting over to the fireplace of the main conference room and setting Penny's head, still wearing that lovely hat, on the mantle for all to see and make note of.

I was too kind with her, she deserved far worse for what she did, for what she did to us all...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 12:11 pm

Jospeh:

BLOOD& HELL

I step back wishing I didn't have to see that. I... its..probbaly.. my fault.

..it was.

I have MANY regrets about ever involving her in our lives.

Klaus says something else, regarding the head. He must have did some magic to preserve it. 

"Y..y..yes."
I nod just agreeing with whatever he said. 

"I n..need to check on Echo now."

I mutter NOT going to tell him now what happened. 

*tries to FAST walk away from him What a Face  *
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:26 pm

Klaus:

"Joseph where the bloody hell are you going?!"

I call after him before doing a quick dust off of the vase which was still sitting on the side table.of the main conference room.

As I cross the area to try and follow him, two unexpected guests catch my eye in the main entranceway.

Russia and the Starker..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 pm

Meredith:

I can't do this anymore!

I tug at my hair going INSANE when my brother finally finishes.

FUCK!

I finally smash through the door (using a chair as leverage) and storm into the main scene ready to start screaming at everyone even if it would be the last thing that I do.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 pm

Beolan:

I attack the door guard - who looks enough like Klaus for me to think its him. After all I only saw him once very quickly. 

"You son of a bitch!"

The 'Fake' Klaus - Jospeh stops mid storming out to the doors and U-TURNS back.

I throw Klaus at him but he shouts for Klaus so I think I just got the wrong vampire. 

It smells AWFUL in here so I cant scent because I dont want to based on the visuals I got from one sniff.

I hear spanish curses a women's voice.

"Meradith!"

I call letting my guard down and getting mauled  by a few more vampires who I realize are minions and not the real thing they were protecting a room so I go to it , dismembering them.

I toss one at the fire place - what kind of vampire has a FIRE place??

He burns up and I let out my wings that have semi healed and knock into a few more objects in the overly fancy fancy room. I SEE a HEAD FRESH STILL DRIPPING.

WTF!

I raise up picking up a vase to SMASH at the one that Meradith seemed to be focused on and must be KLAUS trying to distract him away from her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue10/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 4:48 pm

Meredith:

Before I get the chance to come in and say my piece  a fight had already broken out between my brother and.. Beolan?!?

I froze on the spot completely speechless.

H-how???

I see Russia in the corner of the room fighting off one of Boron's hybrids and try to piece together what was happening.

(Klaus) "NO!!"

Klaus' booming voice pulls me back into the moment and I have but a second to cover my head, when the urn breaks and a large cloud of ash engulfs me clinging onto my entire body.

A silence follows and I look up at the both of them, my eyes welling with tears as I try to understand what just happened.

"...Mom?"

I question Klaus, already knowing the answer.

Klaus looks down traumatized and I drop down to my knees feeling a heaviness like I had never experienced before.

(Klaus) "You.. should not have done that."

He turns to Beo in accusation.

(Klaus) "Do you have any idea what you have done?!"

Russia pins the hybrid down and takes a moment to look over at us in confusion as a few other vampires crouch mid snarl awaiting further instructions.

I finally stand up and walk out the door, daring anyone to try and stop me, to which no one did.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 pm

Beolan:

It was hard to stop ripping vampires apart even when they stilled.

I let go of one mid strangle.

I look alarmed at Meredith thinking I was to late Klaus did hurt her.   Something like magnets draws to her?

He starts yelling at me and I hiss.

"YOUR the one who kidnapped her! EXPLAIN"

I slam Klaus to the wall and impale him onto his own sword confused why he was letting her go and everyone stopped.

"Give me ONE reason I shouldn't tear you apart."

I rip out an arm from the socket and wait one moment before shoving him further and deep into the blade before his snarling monsters to show I would rip him apart piece by piece of he dared mess with me anymore with games and riddles, he still was cloaking himself PALE with his MAGIC.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 9:33 pm

Klaus:

I did not have the willpower to force my sister to stay.

Especially after THAT.

Her obnoxious little sidekick however, does not take the hint.

I scream bloody murder when he impales me to the wall, in some poor attempt at interrogation.

"Well look at you.."

I chuckle, allowing the blood to flow freely from my mouth in bitter amusement.

"How highly you must think of yourself to come and go as you please and still think yourself worthy to play my little sister's executioner."

He rips out my arm and I choke out more blood, gasping in pain as he does it.

Ugh....

Bloody vampires.

I curse my own men out, all of them before hissing a little hex and setting Beolan's wings ablaze.

"Doren.... Joooo.... a little help please?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 10:12 pm

Jospeh:

I almost got out but.. Klaus was really bloody hurt.

*guilt*

I flash back inside but saw there was little I could do. Everyone who mauled Beolan was ripped to pieces and ash piles.

He was taking it slow with Klaus on the wall and I force myself not to react to his scream.

No...

He distracts Beolan with fire before weakly calling for Doren and me.

I was too screwy in the brain right now to have even thought about Doren.

YES!

We might just live..well a little longer before the Bloodwatch gets here.

Beolan swoops with his burning wings onto as many vampires as possible to set them on FIRE. 

I fire a shot at his head but a horn blocked it.

(((Doren BITE him.))

(Doren): "Why?? WHY Are we making him a vampire!" He gags at me while hiding behind a fallen bookshelf. Till it gets slapped by a fire wing and we bolt away from it.

"Just do it.."

I try to think of how to get him near Beolan without catching on fire. I try to get him to move away closer firing again.

Couldn't Klaus use something other then FIRE.

Those disgusting turtles try to get free from the fox to shoot water from their mouths to help. I cant even panic about them right now. This was too stressful watching Doren circle the Starker beast for a clear spot to bite him without death. He jumped up joining me lurking above. 

"Doren just do it, uh Klaus will shield you..your'll be fine."

I promise him, Since he was the only rare trydien we could find to get on our side I couldn't afford to have him get burnt up before the bite. 

Beolans fiery wings were everywhere flopping.

I slice Doren down in a way to make the blood gush from many vital places at once- learned from Klaus torture room   -  and get Beolan in the face with it before ducking back and using Doren as a body cover from the fire. 

Beolan shrieks mostly getting it in the eye, straight to the blood stream. The blood help with the fire too Doren tries to really smear it into his face gorging the eye, organs out and everything. what go getter even at the end.

So much screaming, so much blood, so tired. 

Hopefully while we were distracting him another vampire removed Klaus's sword from his torso.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 8:58 am

Klaus:

One of my vampires finally get their act together and pull me off this bloody wall.

I hiss in pain as my wounds slowly start to heal.

I had never lost a limb before so we will see how this goes..

With a snap of my fingers I stop the fire from tormenting the Starker boy while indicating for two others to take him to the Cellar for now.

What a bloody mess!

I look around agitated before turning around to see Russia and the hybrid was gone.

Bugger...

I glance up at Joseph in a silent exchange of "Thank you", before leaving to my study to be alone.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:13 pm

Jospeh:

I try to clean the blade off disgusted and worried the blood was going to touch me, so much of it. I watch even more drip off Beolan as he is dragged gaging more of the noxious stuff out.

*inner germaphobe freak out seeing Beolans bloodied state*

Klaus wants to KEEP HIM??! 

HES GOING TO GAS US!

He needs to be dumped off the planet or better yet put back in the ice or he shall be all our demises!! 

Klaus just wasn't thinking straight...

"STOP!"
I order them and because I just lied and killed Doren they listen up seeing me in a NEW LIGHT.

"We cant keep him, he's dying anyway, he probably wont live long enough for Klaus to recover and integrate him." 

I explain.

"Doren was a triden before turning, what Desmond was, what killed Lord Raginbar do you understand? He has hours if not days.. Doren had to die like the Starker is because we cant trust tydiens either we cant trust anything that can kill us so swiftly and thoroughly. Uncontrollable."

Brutus at the entrance door WHO WAS WATCHING NOW CLOSELY CAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS PASSING THROUGH IT announces the hunters digging has reached the bottom layer of the lair. I could hear female shouts and metal hitting rock, war cries.

I rub my temples and realize we had a WONDERFUL solution to TWO problems.

Beolan only had one eye left after the gouging, so I have Brutus try to touch his bloody face and compel the eye. 

Brutus opens the door and sets free the compelled Beo onto the women in the sewer, everyone struggles with trying to shut the door and barricade it  from the incoming smoke. Screams can be heard as hunters are ripped apart. 

((Barcade Klaus inside as best you can so he has a chance to heal...)) I leave them CONFUSED as I was on the other side of the barricade and not staying with the ship. 

I need to go to that orphanage NOW and Beolan and the Bloodwatch fighting one another was the best distraction I was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 4:19 pm

Tully:

I patrol the streets.

"Everyone keep moving! Clear! Curfew!' I shout - completely shrill and nasally at some people not following the rules.

I put my hand at my weapon frustrated. 

When Anja is here people listen so much more.

White a few people are seen and pass by.

I try to wave them over to get help. 

I stop in place before a bridge covered in broken glass.

Its the escaped crazed Desmond with his latest victim.

I pull out my gun ready to fire but they were too close.

A manhole shoots passed almost getting me. All the underground waterway air holes seem to be..smoking..

I move back alarmed as some artistic colorful mosaic pieced together lamppost just melts away. 

I turn on the loud speaker.

"EVERYONE OFF THE STREETS!"

More ducks fly away as the bridge starts falling apart from the steam pressure. 

(Fritz): "Ahhh Crystal!??"

He can't hold onto her due to being drenched in water and peers around as colorful glass goes flying and the ground raises a bit from the underground fight. 

Water leaks and starts flooding in small places from all the pipes cracking from  whatever is going on down there.

Something rips out of the ground I stumble with my communicator.

" ITS BEOLAN, it looks like a UNDEAD BLOODY VAMPIRE BEOLAN!"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 5:28 pm

[2259] The Shattering of Ashes 6094ba7ea0006e3884a6dc3c921b1e2bf746490d 
This is young teenage Tully wearing his Teddy Armor for visualizing.

He looked completely different from his old man icon, and was not blonde. That came later in Mad Blythe's experiments on captive monsters making him the vampire werewolf hybrid. 
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 5:47 pm

Juliet:

I was having daydreams of searing hot chains sizzling on skin and a romantic ring of fire. Sebastian's sparkling skin catches glimmering flecks that dazzle in the flames...

His hand caresses up my thigh.

Kiss me, Sebastian!

Suddenly communication pings break me from my trance.

Ah! Snapped twigs! It was just getting good!

I peer down at my communicator and look at Reeducation Center Staff group chat.

Username: Doctor_in_the_House (aka Dr. Dave Mizzree): "Cole! There's a bunch of water in the street!"

Doctor_in_the_House: "What did you do!"

Username: Cold_Misery (aka Cole Mizzree): I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME!

Cold_Misery: "Get off the street Grandpa!"

Doctor_in_the_House: "I'm not! I'm looking out the window."

Doctor_in_the_House: "And don't use that tone with me."

Cold_Misery: "It was concern! And this is a text chat. How do you know my tone?"

Doctor_in_the_House: "So the water wasn't you?"

Doctor_in_the_House: "You're absolutely sure?"

Cold_Misery: "Yes!"

Tries to remain positive and types in.

GreenPixieDreamGirlDamsel: "Well, at least it'll help put the fire out?"

Cold_Misery: "......"

Cold_Misery: "That was hours ago, Juliet."

.... Really???... How long had I been thinking about Sebastian??

Completely missed out on Ettie's kidnapping and didn't even notice Blythe took them all too safety. Too busy thinking about that sparkly dream boi HUNK.

GreenPixieDreamGirlDamsel: "Oh."

Doctor_in_the_House: "Well alright then. Carry on."

Looks around.

Wait a minute...

Where am I???
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 6:47 pm

Crystal:

The ground rises underneath me and everywhere. "Woah!"

Then suddenly blasts from sewers. I wince at the noise and flinch ducking.

Then the water! I teleport to a crouching perch onto a nearby street lamp and see things are melting?? Smoking?? Then I hear Tully!

I look down at Fritz and feel a twinge in my gut as I have to stop the instinct to leap down to him, grab his soaking form and teleport out.

"Fritz! Grab onto a dry person! Anyone!"

I can do this! I can do this! I mentally tell myself despite all the water soaking the ground down and all the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:35 pm

Desmond:

The bridge we were on suddenly buckles and I do my best to stay upright but it doesn't last long as there was an explosion of steam. I get knocked to the ground on my shoulder. The bridge was coming apart!

The steamed air burns my lungs and up my throat as I cough, which turns to coughing up blood as my insides are attacked by the water vapor air, which I can only gasp in more of. My eyes burn and itch.

There was a yell from behind us that Beo was a vampire!

The ground bursts ahead with water and smoke and things start to melt.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I panic but instead of my emotions triggering my fire, which was already exhausted at this point, my joints snap and crack and I close my eyes tightly from the pain of my already screwed-over body going through this too. But soon even that thought is gone.

The tiger quickly puts Ettie onto its back, hissing, as my body and this tiger form is still very wounded with burns and takes off bounding across the broken crumbling bridge.

Paws pound across the ground bounding and weaving through the breaking ground.

Gets to the train and puts Ettie down inside. I sent shocks to the train trying to start it up, then lay my body protectively over her, covering her incase vampire Beo flies over or something, but I makes sure not to actually put my weight on her.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 11:13 pm

Ettie:

I freeze up afraid waiting for the sound to stop.

*sound is the train*

((Where are we? Wha..t is t..hat?)) I ask only seeing tiger fluff and floor.

I hold back a scream as the train makes a sharp turn and wish I stayed in the caslte.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 am

Desmond:

I take in great lung fulls of air, despite the ache in my chest. Nice, not-vapor mist-filled air. I felt my racing heart in my chest pounding away in my veins and ears.

I try to peer left and right, keeping my gaze on a swivel for vampire Beo or a Xern or anything that might try to burst through the train with super speed.

If that happens chances are the train might just tumble over. I probably couldn't do anything in response. But I felt like I needed to keep busy. To be proactive.

I feel the sharp turn and lean with it, but feel the strain on my limbs for keeping my body up to not smush Ettie.

(("We're on the train. You're almost home, Ettie."))

I feel another turn. More burn in my tired planking limbs, which start to shake. 

I get off her and just collapse next to her. Instead of continuing to gaze back and forth, I try to focus on hearing but all there is, is the sound of the train and their breathing.

Laying here, I could feel my heartbeat gradually slowing and it was getting hard to keep my eyes open.

(("Almost... where the...")) I feel my heavy head roll over to the side. (("hunters live..."))

And we need them. I know my whole biology was a godkiller but I've only been running on multiple adrenaline boosts here and the constant pain, and literally nothing else other than my own pure willpower. And I don't know how much long I can't keep this up.

Eyes close longer and longer. There's another sharp turn and I manage to open my eyes.

Gotta... Gotta stay awake... A little while longer...
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:28 am

Ettie:

I gasp a bit realizing its the hyper train.  I only have been on it a few times since. I try to relax at his words of going home.

He was so sick and hurt but Mom hopefully can help him with other ways to heal and regenerate himself in her lab and Dad... 

I wasn't sure what I was going to find given he was hurt.

"T..thanks..D..des.."

I pet him gently on a non wounded spot trying to be soothing.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 pm

Desmond:

Closes eyes tiredly.

Her pets were a nice respite from everything else that I feel. It gave me chills. The terrible situation could almost really feel like we could escape it. Almost. 

Purrs and wags tail.

Opens eyes and slowly blinks at her.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm

Zorra:

I paced back and forth. I had needed a distraction from all the bad thoughts and ponderings of what was going on elsewhere that I couldn't do anything about and felt powerless to it all. Was Ettie was okay? How many were turned or dead?

But I also couldn't just not be prepared. So I mentally debated what to do about the horses.

Would bringing them down here just make us a bigger target? What if they geet spooked and ran ver the kids?... Or... broke the heart jar...

Would keeping them all locked in the barn make them a helpless, sitting buffet or easily mindless slaughter?...

I could set them free, but then they could probably just wander out into the radioactive wasteland and die a painful, slow death that way.

They could at least wander the fenced-in ranch grounds, but would seeing them just bring vampires over?

At least they'd have shelter in the barn... Maybe the Xerns wouldn't care for them. Maybe it wouldn't be 'fun' in their disturbed minds. No prey to chase around and scare. Too easy. Not a good enough twisted kick....

Unless the just scared them out first...

Grimaces thinking what if they found if fun to paint the inside of the barn red...
Back to top Go down
Lasha Liakris

Lasha Liakris

Species: : Lycan /Sanguinem / Lorpeon
Personality : Quiet, Shy, Distrustful
Home Base : With the Troop

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm

Lasha:

I too get the messages on our Medial Guild chat and bit my lip looking at it.

Now flooding?

I worry Desmond was being flooded out then, how could this all be happening so fast.

I squeeze my knees as I type in on my communicator.

NotLetihe: Good luck everyone still out there!

I wish I could help but I dont think we'll ever leave at this rate. I look out the window worried all I see is BLUE glow. 

I look at Juillet worried and try to think of something that can distract us.

My new book?

"Juillet. ....I got a new one...do you want to read?"

I show her the cover picture. They were alwas over the top sexy shirtless men.

BUT It was kinda bummer though it was about Master Fox and that reminded me of Ettie.

Shes having her own DARK ROMANCE RIGHT NOW *inner sobs*

Poor poor poor Ettie.

*proceeds to read smut about her dad and the heart witch to somehow take mind off it*

[2259] The Shattering of Ashes 172b2537b05c564f5940f421e3048a082cfebf80
Romance Novel Carry I love you

(Leithe): "What are you two going to do when you run out of books?"

Shes right this is the ONLY one I have my other ones are back in the dorm.

"Er I guess we could try to write some 'just for fun stories'..."

I look at Juillet.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 pm

Blythe:

I almost pass out a little lightheaded, that was a really big shield. I pumped myself with some chemicals to enhance the mental strength but got it ALL around the castle to HOPEFULY prevent Desmond's next victim. 

The castle was connected to the royal academy and grounds so I couldn't get all that. Just the court, throne room and living compartments suites for the guests. It was the best I could do till Bash wakes up to help.

"NONE OF YOU LEAVE!" I say BOOOMING voice from the crazy amount of soulfire I was producing.

Oops..

*girls big wide eyes of FEAR*

I transport away in blue flame into the street chaos worried for Klaus as I get multiple reports they have been FOUND underground. 

((Klaus! Klaus!?))

I look confused at some of the hunters wounded, those claw marks...

So much ashe..

I transport some of the ladies to the castle that were alive. KEEP THOSE THRISY NURSES BUSY WORKING

I sniff for Klaus,  seeing some of is vampires running away.. and hunters running away from.....

Beolan. Who looked compelled and on a rampage. 

Fucking Klaus.. 

Why was I EVEN looking for him. 

I think frustrated with myself for.

I get out of the Starker's way as he continues to wreck downtown and send another tall King Sorin statute crashing into the mosaic stain glass wall.

I transport a few more women that made it clear before getting a whiff of what I thought was Klaus but it wasn't it was Meridieth.

I transport behind her blasting back a hybrid turtle and a demon redheaded witch... from eating her because why else would they be by her? Wink

"Meri!? Hey?"

Where the HELL did she come from?? What is this madness?

It was like when she returned from all those months on the station. Unbelievable.

"Meridieth?."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 pm

Ettie:

Des just stares, he must be in so much pain. I wish I could do something to help him. 

How can I be a nurse and not be able to do anything to help him?

I need to learn something new besides venom... 

I was so tired and finely something insane wasnt happening. I try to stay up but fall asleep. 

I think I had a dream about a beautiful women trying to tell me another way to heal but I cant remember it...it felt untouchable somehow. 

I wake up smelling a sweet smell the only thing I could place from that moment somewhere else.

I squint tiredly hearing commotion outside the train, the town in a uproar. About..vampires.

Everything starts to come back... the bodies.. painted all over the city.

They want to know what happened. 

Who could tell them. It was too awful, too awful..

I tear up a little.
Back to top Go down
Edna

Edna

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 pm

Edna:

I hobble along trying to get into the castle. Apparently there was a secret room. The downfall of the city was DAYS away and none would suspect a kind old grandie to lay the foundation. 

I was sent since I was old and useless to the cause. One of many. As we speak a younger more robust girl was set to infiltrate the allies for infection. 

I throw the cane backwards and drop the act when smoke raises up and a bridge falls.

I look up expecting our ship, attacking early?

No something else.

A dark haired colonizer takes my arm and I punch him.

(Fritz): "Got one!?" He calls then looks confused at how I hit like that.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 pm

Meredith:

(Russia) "Eereeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

(Turtle Hybrid) "Rahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

I turn around and look at Blythe without really seeing her.

*Stares for a long moment before turning around and walking away.*
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 10:09 pm

Juliet:

"Ooo."

Such a fluffy coat. Mmm. I love the textures. Really enhances the imagination.

Letihe brings up a good point but Lasha comes with the brilliant save!

"Ooh!.."

Eyes widen slightly.

"All our reading could basically count as research. How could we not be good at it enough for some fun things?"

Who knows... We might be better at it then what we're actually supposed to be doing...?

I tense when I hear Blythe. Yikes...

Suddenly injured show up.

Er....

These were injured good guys. What should I do in this situation?...

What would Dr. Mizzree do?

"How does that make you feel?" I randomly ask a wounded hunter without context.

Nailed it!

My horns start to vibrate with calming white noise.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 pm

Crystal:

The ground was already giving way and the waterway was seemingly everywhere as it is! What if the whole city grounds starts to cave in and flood everything??

Suddenly it gets even worse! There's a whole vampire BEOLAN in the mix!!??

I feel a punch to the gut when I see the hunters... Or what's left of them...

He's trying to kill us all like the Xerns!

I hear the loud crash of glass. He tore down a statue of the King too!? Is he trying to claim the Kingdom??

I quickly look back to Fritz when he finds someone not wet.

"Okay, okay, okay." I chant nervously and shake my hands.

We gotta get out of here! Out of the city! Or Beo will disintegrate us!

I reach out a hand and leap to Fritz and the lady. Just as I'm sailing over them, I touch her shoulder.

In a blink we're at the train and I land on my face. Smashing my face on hurt, but not as hurt as the pain I feel in my chest.

I feel anxiety and guilt in my gut hit hard. I get to my knees but remain crouched as thoughts plague me.

I know I should go back and try to slay Beo. But rationally I don't know if I can even get close to even think about biting him with all this water and that dude's crazy disintegrating gas!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I put my head in my hands, then reach around and grab my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 am

Fritz:

I picked the old grandma thinking she would be grateful for the save as there's NO way she would survive such CHAOS.

Instead I get punched.

Ok? Did not see that coming.

What watered is Crystal could transport me now and we end up barely escaping with our lives.

VAMPIRE BEO?

That just hurts. Given he was one of the big three who gave up his life to stop the vampires. 

I shiver and feel so much wind on my face, We were on the train..

Crystal's cries distract me from really getting a grasp where I was.

"Crys!"

I circle around wanting to hold her, she was so upset but I dont dare.

"We made it..I..we'll get him.. later it was a complete surprise"

I try to encourage her. I mean we we're attacked by something before Beolan showed up.

A set up? Teamwork?

"I'll be right back.."

I rush pass to find the bathroom to get a towl and get the water off.

(Edna): "......*EYES all the  EVIL brunettes - Des is a Tiger she doesnt know hes not one
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 am

Blythe:

Damn did Klaus compel her too??

I could only expect a compelled Desmond next.

I watch Meradith walk away and then transport back in front of her before anyone SEES.

"Come with me dear.."
I take her hand and smuggle her into the lab..that..is quite looded now with crumbling walls from the underground battling. 

Ugh..

I give her a pizza puff from the vending machine ( LAB GROWN CHEESE vegan the way she likes it MEATLESS/MILKLESS)

"Sit tight we'll get to your check up real soon." I tell her and start trying to levitate things out of the way.

Bash will be so THRILLED when he wakes up....
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 am

Crystal:

I let go of my hair and nod and bow my head at Fritz words, but don't look up as I continue to grimace.

My eyes sting with wetness, thinking of Anja and the others. Were they all going to be slain? If they aren't already? It looked so bad... How could anyone or anything go against his disintegrating ash?... Who knows how many were sliced up and dying in the sewers?... I couldn't even teleport to get them. At least it looked like Blythe got the others in the madness...

I close my eyes and take some deep breaths. Too lost in thoughts of the horror we left behind to register the scents or anyone. Doesn't notice Edne's eyeing, sleeping Desmond and Ettie.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Left_bar_bleue12/100[2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 am

Fritz:

I come back dry and dressed like the train conductor since his room was the only one unlocked for me to find a clean pair of clothes.

The Grandmotherly women sure seemed to have some anger. At me in general... 
I thought she just had white hair but now that I look at her. She was insanely GIANT tall and pale.

*absent mindedly touches black, hair slicking it back*

I was so worried for Crystal I almost step on the ..tiger..

Oh my... its Des.

I was glad he was alive but.. err we still don't know what's going on with him. But he probably is doing better then Beolan right now. Maybe Beolan ate Meri and FRAMED HIM.

*ideas, fanfics in head yet need to comfort Crystal NO TIME to figure it all out*

"Crystal.."

I kneel down and pull her into a hug gently. 

She was taking this hard, like the day... of the village.

It wont be like that again will it?
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am

Meredith:

I stare at the pizza puff for a moment before setting it down.

Not feeling very hungry.. at all.

How could I be after everything that had happened?

I still felt her.. all over my body and this weight, this heavy burden to which I could not fully explain was crushing, ever so crushing with every breath I took reminding me of my own frailty again and again.

I close my eyes feeling angry, so very angry and out of control.

I try and suppress my inner turmoil and focus on the moment instead but all I could see was that damn pizza puff and without any rhyme or reason I felt the need to destroy it.

I pick up the puff and throw it against the crumbling wall, its inners splattered all over the place, running down like GRAVY to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

Crystal:

I open my eyes and lean my head against Fritz and hug him.

I take a deep breath and let in out. "Fritz."

At least I had him. At least he was safe. I have to at least take comfort in that.

I finally noticed the others.

Oh, finally some other good news in something so bleak. Though Des looked like hell. Which... Given what we escaped from, makes sense.

"I can only hope the rest escape like we had."

That's all we can really do. Hope.

The train arrives and there's so much concern and worry... I wonder how much they all knew and didn't. They at least knew there was vampires.

Des awakes and puts a paw over Ettie trying to be both comforting and protective.

I swallow and breath in a deep breath and look to Fritz and give him a squeeze before getting up and heading forward and look out at the mass of concerned people. I don't get off the train yet, in case there's suddenly a mass trampling once they here.

"It's true.. There are vampires... And... It's even worse... They got Beolan."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 pm

Klaus:

I wake up startled.

Was I?

I sit up and see that my arm had fully grown back.

Well that is new?

I take a moment to process all that had happened.

Where to begin?

I get up and leave my study.

Things were tad too quiet here for my liking.

From first appearances only a few vampires remained.

None of which were Joseph..

((JOSEPH!!!!!))

I call out to him in annoyance.

Where was he?

I flash down to the Cellar and see that the Starker boy was missing as well.

BLOODY HELL!

I run outside the base and am SHOCKED by the further destruction.

((JOSSSEEEPPHHH!!!!!!!!))

I call out again

*In a panic I flash over to the location which held the weapon to make sure it was still there.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 am

Jospeh:

I panic when Echo isn't THERE with the blind children, the other realgar orphanage was too kingdom managed with non of our men there for me to get close.

Some remaining hunters appeared to camp out there with the normal orphans believing 'Desmond' would come. I hear them whispering about the vampire dragging off a BOY already. They theorize a Desmond vampire, a Beolan vampire and maybe even MER vampire with so much talk of a women.

I still think the female is clearly Ettie who Klaus bang/killed Wink

I leave the area and go back to the blind school before I am sniffed out by them.

I think frustrated of how to get through, I cant use Beolan again for Echo could get hurt.... 

I was hoping Klaus could help with all his royal connections and authority to just get Echo sent somewhere easier to grab but Klaus to off the deep end now. Kidnapping Meradith, framing Desmond and NOW we just poisoned Beolan to death....all their little heroes gone with the wind and someone has to PAY for it.

AND acurely Klaus might even be found out how will he explain the underground...

Useless...
everything was useless it was USELESS building HERE.

"Lizzie..."

I return to the School for the Blind with no good news.

(Lizzie): "What happened to them?? I still dont understand they were all just gone in the morning, even the little mermaid!"

I haven't told her I took them.... to make it less my fault.

"I don't know I cant find them, maybe... Snarel Town.... but the train isn't moving anymore."

I could send her.. maybe? But the hunters might see her compelled and use her against us. Best not.

She has to tend the children and I linger in the dark lobby watching the light of fire outside, listing to the sound of gunfire in the distance.

I cant risk the moonrock cash under this place. Not all the hard work...

Its all we really have now and for what?? If Klaus isnt going to kill Bash or Blythe with it then why is he doing it at ALL? 

Boren is DEAD.

I pace around ignoring Domminic whining to me about turning him so he can useful.

"You know how you can be useful to me Dom.." I hiss darkly at him. 

I almost EAT HIM but Klaus was screaming in my head.

I let go of Dom and he stumbles off AFRAID

I freeze unsure what to do. He is up and he is MAD.

"Lizzie! Lizzie get the..door!"

I hide in the attic trying to work out my STORY before Klaus gets here.

Bloody hell... 

(Lizzie): "Hello Mr..?? Err Klaus? Whatever brings you here?" *greets him like a dumbass*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am

Klaus:

"Lizzie darling, you know that I am long past due for a visit. How are the children?"

I fake polite conversation before coming inside (as I had already been invited in years ago).

Mhmm it seems we are not alone...

I sense/scent out my missing companion, searching each room for him in annoyance.

Hiding are we?

A little orphan rushes out of my way as I quicken my stride.

"Not in here, not here."

I turn over this and that, making a bloody mess of things.

Guess that leaves..

*Flashes to the attic with a dangerous smile.*

"Now what are you doing hiding up here?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

Jospeh:

(Lizzie): Oh well so far so good...considering whatever is happening out there."

Lizzie's small talk greeting and the happy less blind orphans don't keep him busy for long.

I consider jumping onto the next building as Klaus searches but when everyone was looking for vampires AND a flying Starker its a bit hard. I see some sniper guns awaiting the roof tops. A small red not scanning the reflective colorful glass.

"Klaus... look at you!"

I exclaim in fake joy at his dangerous smile, trying not to appear afraid of him. He'd like that more...

I stroke his new arm feeling it's renewed strength. 

"All..better.."

And I was glad to see him well, it was hard to leave him in such a broken state he was.
I would have stayed by his side the whole time, if not for Echo.

I stop touching him thinking of Penny, making me all the more not wanting to involve him with Echo.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Klaus:

I ignore his attempts at covering this newfound awkwardness which lay between us and get straight to the point.

"Why are you hiding Joseph? Does this have anything to do with the Xern vampire who attacked the king?"

I circle around him as a predator does its prey.

"You were gone so long, do you mind sharing with the group what happened?"

I ask in a theatrical sort of way, really not wishing to compel him but, based on his current actions, he may be leaving me with no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Jospeh:

I frown at Klaus confused when he mentions the Xern vampire.

Guilt pings me a little for being so flippant when we encountered one in the alley. 

If theres one theres more..

"Oh so your watchers didnt make it back to report on me.." I say just as theatrical as I try to ignore his circling tactics by sitting on Echo's bed.

"I was kidnapped and tortured in Snarel town thank you very MUCH, They knew who I was, I think they knew a long time..they knew everything. Enough to force Echo to compel one of the erk parasites.. out of a man's head. COME to think of it.. there WAS a female vampire's heart there too.. but  I was a little wrecked to take notice WHAT was going on."

I look at him in a bad mood and expecting nothing but more to come.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:07 pm

Klaus:

I stop and scowl when he mentions me having him followed.

"But is that not what you wanted dear Joseph?! To make me jealous???"

All those female companions to which he'd gloat, and none of which I cared for, but at last I fall victim to his promiscuous trap, entertaining his strange fetish for another (Ettie) and this is the thanks I get?

I close my eyes for a moment in pause, trying to remain focused on the subject at hand.

"So you were kidnapped and tortured, do you not remember who captured you?"

My response was cold but my heart ached for him as I notice the absence of his son.

"The vampire who attacked the king I have never seen before."

I was unable to see how the vampire heart and erk worm could be connected unless there was something else I was missing here.

"I need to report to the king regardless on anything that can help form a defence. Think Joseph, surely there is something you can remember about these creatures? Perhaps you know this one in particular - long dark hair, piercing blue eyes, late 40's in appearance?"

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:35 pm

Jospeh:

Klaus points out how I wanted to make him jealous.

I did not think of it like that...at the time..

*feels better about being followed now* XD

He goes on to ask for more information about the kidnapping.

"I never met her, BUT I think.. it was Carry Foxe's wife....."

He doesn't bring her to parties I can see WHY.
I look off to the side frustrated with the whole ordeal. 

Klaus goes on about his KING this and King this and I just don't know why we are playing those games with the Starker. WHy we owe him anything. 

Now one of my people attacked the big man himself and Klaus has to 'give a report'.

I look at him rambling quite BORED of it till he.. describes the female.

It was NOT Ettie nor my aunt in the heart...

My reaction I could not hide so I knew I had to tell him or he would just compel me. And that might be worst.

"Well Klaus, you met my wife it seems.. ."

Now I know..were Echo is...

I sigh not happy about it really. Xenon is not his same mother, she's a monster now

But there was a connection that at least she would be bound to protect him and could not hurt him. Unlike any other vampire who may still be struggling instinct wise.  

He might be safer with her then wherever they shipped off those orphans. 

I must not fall under her internal drive to collect me as well or I would have been days ago due to being turned by Klaus and not one of our order....
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 pm

Klaus:

"Carry Foxes wife?"

No, no, that wouldn't make sense...

My mind tries to draw a connection where there wasn't one.

I trail off again in thought before making a startled expression of surprise at Joseph's next comment.

"Your wife?"

I try not to laugh not sure if he was serious.

She looked old enough to be his mother!

"Are you certain?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 pm

Jospeh:

I stand up embarrassed at his reaction he even almost LAUGHED.

"Klaus..what is it? Did she look OLD? Have something to joke about do you?" I sneer at him angrily. Expecting better from him of all people... 

"...this is not good. I should.. distance myself from you. My cover is blown. Xenon will only validate who I am. She will realize the other children didn't make it. She'll be angry and blame me."

I trance out a little back at the station I was hoping to forget.. her death... she saw me there she expects me to have taken the children in time. I got there before the attack didn't I?

She KNOWs I was there and failed.

"..its not just her.. they are a hive mine of all the others.. my father everyone that's alot of knowledge and foresight, she will be hard to destroy they all are depending on her successful. Perhaps I should.. lead her away from the planet. if I leave she has no reason to be here any longer..she'll move on.. look elsewhere.. .."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 pm

Klaus:

"Oh no, I was only surprised that's all."

I try to calm him down but it was too late. He wanted to.. distance himself from me.

I huff.

Joseph further explains the situation and I cringe a bit finding it hard to argue with him.

From what I saw of this Xenon, she was quite powerful, and I certainly was in no position to confront her especially after Beolan's attack.

Sebastian wanted her destroyed and by Joseph's initial response, I could tell he still very much had feelings for her.

There really wasn't any other way.

"I suppose.. that would make sense."

I glance off to the side trying to find a loophole around the situation but I could not.

"If you leave, I won't be able to protect you."

I remind him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm

Jospeh:

I look at Klaus with sad puppy dog eyes as the reality hits of my plan. 

His last words really got to me.

Because.. I always.. always screw up without him. Just look at what happened on a simple little trip out of town...

"I'll come back.. I did last time.."

I remind him getting closer to him slowly, remembering when I left for the station. I think that's when we really.. knew how much we meant to one another. It was hard to leave.

I burry my head in his chest emotionally. 

((I'm sorry.. for everything..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Shattering of Ashes   [2259] The Shattering of Ashes Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Shattering of Ashes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: New Prophecy :: Mosaic-
Jump to: