Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

A Place Where the Tigers Roam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rulez

A Place Where the Tigers Roam Empty
PostSubject: A Place Where the Tigers Roam   A Place Where the Tigers Roam EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 pm

Jer'ra:

I kept watch over the pack on a high flat rock outcroped perch the cold wind had managed to carve a nook into. The pack was at work tanning the hides of our latest kill and preparing the meat.

A blur of movement weaving between rocks in my peripherals grasped my attention. My eyes darted to it and I breathed in slowly and quietly, taking in the scent of the feline in the wind. Must have been a mountain dweller. Only they were that ignorant to not approach from downwind. They must have either been desperate too. Wandering around cluelessly out here, or they were a new scout hoping to commit to memory a pack's location to find and relay the perfect teleportation point to its pack.

I slowly arrive and breathe in the intruder's scent, scanning the area.

There! I catch sight of the briefest glimpse of fast fure between the narrow gap of two outcrops. I teleport onto the top of one staring down the back of the tiger running and leap. My jaws snap at the creature. The youth cries and keeps running. Its sound raises alarm and my pack joins in the chase.

The youth teleport leaps, bounding from one outcrop to the next when I go for the killing lunge.

I growl. (("Encircle him. Do not let the scout pup escape!"))

It was hard to hunt and corner a being that could teleport. But the might of the pack is our strength. As well as our cunning. He'd be heading for the tunnel system. I'm sure of it. The little pup will scurry back to his dark sunless hole.

I keep an eye out for an opening and see a narrow gap in the rocks that he must be aiming for. There's the fear of the possibility that if I do this I'll teleport right into solid rock. But what is life without fear and chances?

The pup vanishes and I make up my mind. I teleport through into the dark unknown and see the pup just ahead of me and leap, tackling him down. He yowls and I know I have to end this quick before his pack mates come.

I pick him up by the back of the neck with my jaws and thrash until I hear the snap of his neck and the limp weight of his body.

I teleport out with my prize. I can tell Tawnie is disheartened at the age of the youth. My poor soft daughter. She would lead the pack to ruin if she didn't accept the harshness of our reality. Those aliens putting strange thoughts into her head. I should have killed them ages ago, instead of thinking their technologies and experience would give our pack an edge. But it's too late now. The damage is already done.

(("Tawnie. You and Galewind will skin this one.")) Its pelt will be small enough that they can practice on it without being a problem if they fail.

Tawnie grimaces but Galewind looks interested.

We get back and I growl and drop the body as I look to see our camp looted. I throw my head back and roar.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where the Tigers Roam   A Place Where the Tigers Roam EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 pm

Darius:

I knew it! I knew their idiotic singleminded sense of 'unity' would be their downfall.

All it took was the sacrifice of one little welp that no one would miss. Especially with the supplies making up more than he surely would have ever been worth.

I give a grin to my pack friends as we bring our bounty back to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Vormore

Dorian Vormore

Species: : Trydien

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where the Tigers Roam   A Place Where the Tigers Roam EmptyWed May 01, 2024 8:10 pm

Dorian:

"Darius you do it again! What would the pack do without you!" I say loudly for all to hear how LOYAL I am to my brother.

"May the weak fools all become food!" I continue to praise  bounty well done. 

My fist pumped in the air with a toothy grin. 

The Dyingsuns were the biggest fools! Staked with the taint of outsiders!
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where the Tigers Roam   A Place Where the Tigers Roam EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:27 am

Cruella:

I observe the looted camp. Jer'ra's captured cub was not worth their loss.

Too small. Not enough to feed both of her daughters.

"Darius did this. He should pay. Need some help?"

I punch  my palm setting off some sparks smugly. 

I was sick of the Vormores. They have done enough. 

I was ready to raise up agonist the tunnel dwellers, pale and weak.

I wonder when enough will be enough for this pack leader, Jer'ra.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where the Tigers Roam   A Place Where the Tigers Roam Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place Where the Tigers Roam
Page 1 of 1