Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Prized Possessions

Go down 
+2
Lydia Lovelace
Tully Unerth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Prized Possessions   Left_bar_bleue85/100Prized Possessions   Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

Prized Possessions   Empty
PostSubject: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 6:27 pm

Taking place not long after Halloween Event 'Lock it or Loose it' spirts of old unleashed from the frozen snow hell realm have indwelled people of the asteroid to live through again. There is no active Dark Lord to collect them...

Tully/Sorin (Beast form):

I get outside struck by the moon and felt the terrible clashing vibrations of the asteroid's crumbling from the move.

I move down the street left in ruins from the long night prior trying to make my way out of the city to the underground.

I stop at a pressence. A true rise of axnity and fear raise up. I turn my head wide eyed.

I did not fear JEAN, BOREN, SHARD, MYRA BUT....

(Tesla channeling ancestor Asio): *found a wig left in a weave shoplifting spree on the ground and is rocking it* "Sorrrin!"

I run AWAY back into the city, the dark forces are no longer lingering heavy in the atmosphere.

****Sorin and Boren are less front personality now and more just giving the host edge**

Sortul:

For the sake of trying to keep the new story original I shall ignore a Dane variant-  its open to interpretation for the whole spirituality mysticism. But NO Sorin did not kill him LOL
The prequel story would begin leaving that vague with Shard being a prince. His father is king. Shard becomes later king, he looses favor to his Adviser who the people like more so his kingdom is rather divided at the end.  By the time Sorin gets back over there is pretty easy to get the younger gen (Carry, Morg, Ephraim) to follow him because the Adviser became a dictator and Shard mad with no heir.

I am grabbed by the scruff by a strong hands.

(Edward): "Dad. How nice of you to come out of your rock..."

I break off his door hinge clawing my way out from his grasp.

"Nnnnooo."

The moonlight doesnt help much as I go backwards in the basement crashing into all his film/camera projects.

(Edward): "I dont know WHY I minimalized the lab for that junk.." He kicks a piece and opens a sliding door of a VERY unstocked low-grade human lab.

He was looking for something, a vial. A blue vial. I watch him carefully trying to remember.. everything felt a little more detached.

Maybe I was just hungry.

*tries not to EYE the human in the room*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

Personality : Reserved, Protective
Home Base : Havenland

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 10:21 pm

Lyan:

I stare at the device in my arms trying to remember exactly what this was for?

(Maona) "Cute.. dog?"

I glance over at the creature she was looking at.

"Ooo is he for me?"

I playfully tease my "husband" before joining him in his lab and setting the old computer down.

"Yes, this place will definitely require some cleaning up."
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Species: : Tullusion Eperiment / Solmyrrh
Personality : Calcinating & Risqué
Home Base : Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Prized Possessions   Left_bar_bleue69/100Prized Possessions   Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 8:57 pm

Bored:

I look over absent mindedly holding the blue vial in my hand. Too live among the humans so well - and for my own peace of mind of control - I had to purge myself of that vile blue beast.
Now the sakes were too high to not use it.

I felt uncomfortably vulnerable after the following nights.

"I may need him later, so try not to play to rough.."

I say fulling believing I can restart the repressed genetic squirm myself but if not I fresh samples from him would not hurt.

"Excuse me.."

I say downing the vial that burnt terribly, I hold back the screaming to lock myself in the bedroom to let it fully seep in.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 pm

Lyan:

Edward reveals his intentions for the mutt before downing the entire contents of a blue vial and retiring to a separate room.

Should I be concerned?

I look back at the feral creature wondering just how many limbs it would tear off before I could successfully get him in a cage.

I look around the lab for a sedative while testing my theory on one of the whores.

"Moana dear, would you mind putting a leash on our new pet while I get this place sorted?"

I toss her a leash and collar that looked better fitted for a human than a dog but the straps were adjustable?

The sarcastic whore gives me a look before turning to the dog and carefully approaching him.

(Maona) "Hey cutie, it is time to put your collar on."

She says in a playful manner in an attempt to get the scruffy looking canine to warm up to her.

I pause for a moment in my search, interested to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Prized Possessions   Left_bar_bleue85/100Prized Possessions   Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Sortul:

What the....

I look at the kink rope, is she serious that is going to hold anything?

I let out a short deep throated growl and look away from the whore unphased by her niceties.

I eye the room where Edward disappeared too and cringe feeling his mind much deeper now in some sort of pack mentality.

*lets out painful howl / body tremor right in the middle of the leash being put on - just to scare them*
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Prized Possessions   Left_bar_bleue69/100Prized Possessions   Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm

Meanwhile Edward has transformed violently into the repressed experiment DNA and then precedes come out and use these crude tools before him to perfect it more humanoid then monster to help with all the trouble that brings.

Prized Possessions   A47f3bb0a1c825b5c22ba71437e2675baca55223

The energy pulsates under his vampire pale white flesh covered in course blue hair/fur
Prized Possessions   8d90e0e0f83999b07207264be4d883bde58060b0

The hands/claws need some work as he ripped his gloves and did not have the flexibility. His claws however were perfectly working sugical tools.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 11:23 pm

Lyan:

Moana jumps back startled at the creature's howl.

(Maona) "I hardly even touched him!"

She snaps and I frown as the beast was clearly playing with us.

I pull out a stash of sedatives **which were really recreational drugs** and fill a syringe in annoyance Wink

(Maona) "That's it! I'm out."

She exits our scene annoyed.

"Come back with bleach!"

I shout out after her before wandering over to the dog and injecting him with the substance.

"Now, go to sleep!"

I hiss while finishing what Moana started and and attaching the other end of the leash to the WALL.

We are going to need a holding cell.

I think to myself before turning around to discover Edward's new look.

*Jaw drops.*
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:30 am

Edward:

"What?" I pretend its no big deal as I toss my furry paw back in a gesture .

*awkwardly heads over to the beakers that were left and acts like nothing happened*

(Tully): "Aren't you cute.." He giggles from the injection then stops as it wasnt masculine at all Wink

I try to find something to lessen the instincts but I needed more samples.

This lab was so lacking..

"This form needs...work... it was meant to be controlled for an army.. I dont want it used against me so I got rid of it. But something more is needed now.."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:43 pm

Lyan:

I try really hard not to laugh and have to turn away so I don't.

It does not matter the "prisoner" cracks me up instead.

During my giggle fit, Maona comes back with the bleach and starts scrubbing the floors because I suppose it is better than her day job.

I straighten myself out and try to be productive.

"What do you need? Perhaps I can pick it up on your behalf?"

As I am the only one that still looks "normal" I guess.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 8:36 pm

Bored:

We need so many things...

I stare at the blankness of all this overwhelmed. But I was appreciative of Lydia's offer as that MOON still was shining down on the dome causing me such a rash. 

"A sample from one of the Sharptons.. they can control this experimental species to do its bidding and that cant do. I need to rid that telepethatic link..no no DNA is not enough I need one's brain!"

A fresh brain from one of them would do..

I throw a piece of junk across the room angrily.  My headspace was a mixture of emotions and thoughts and places. I get very confused thinking about somewhere else in time. Not the tower's school..another one.. 

"...wait...Lourdes and I experiment weekly..." I scoff at that stupid friendship. If father wanted to control me all bets were off.

"Perhaps you could play the concerned wife and get her over here..."

I wouldn't dare to do it at the Tower itself but the labs there are utterly to die for!

"I also need a Vestial alien sample, they had immunities to the moon, it made them stronger.."

I ponder the purest sample but cant place where one would be.

"Chemicals, so hard to come by.. but someone must have them..."

Kaliope's little bitch whats her name... didn't she have something inherited ??

Tully gets LOOSE and tries to run out after some other fuzzy mutt in heat flying by.

"I Fear now if I break the control with our masters...HE will be the alpha..I wonder if I should cure him so its just me.."

I comment as he stops running defeated she was gone. It was bit a moment. 

I dont trust him at all...
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:09 am

Lyan:

Edward speculates out loud a list of items that he needs.

I wanted to be helpful but then, another part of me wanted something else.

I glance over at the computer in thought.

A yes.. another vessel. But why???

I shake my head deciding all this would make sense later.

The prisoner escapes my makeshift dog collar and I frown in thought before trying to leash him up with something stronger.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

I hiss at him, not understanding why the drugs weren't working when the whore spills bleach on me for no good reason at all.

(Maona) "Sorry, I slipped."

"Slip again and I will flay you!"

I snap before finishing my conversation with Boron.. I mean Edward - fuck!

"Alpha of what? Just take what you need from him now, he is being a nuisance!"

I feel myself growing surprisingly impatient before strapping the mutt to a gurney, or at least trying to, as the dog was significantly larger and stronger than I.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:41 pm

Bored:

I twitch and rub the lobe of my head from all the racket how was I to get ANYTHING done with these problems!

Never-ending incompetency!

Lydia wasnt helpful at all.

"Lydia darling, its a pack monster.. there has to an alpha to keep the others in line okay?? The Xern witch was mistresses, I fear he will be led dog... it is not as if I can kill him so easily.." I point out as she continues to play with Tully.

He rolled over on the gurney half crushing her with a playfully purr.

Wrapping his tail around her playfully.

I consider all this carefully.

"We could take away his infection and give it to..you..... maybe...."

I dont know why but I feel she'd use that authoritative.. power well ...

"Then the telepathic mind link we just be the two of us... that would be more..papabile then a traitor like him in my head."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Lyan:

I roll my eyes at the playful creature while trying to focus on Edward's explanation of why the "Alpha" thing was important.

I understood, I really did but we had NOTHING here to properly restrain him!

*Untwists self from Tully's tale.*

"Here, just give me a moment."

I grab some parchment paper and jot down a few notes so I don't forget.

Lourdes... Vestial alien sample.. assorted chemicals..

I tune back into Edward when he mentions giving me the dog's infection.

What?

"So we will both be like that?"

I don't know...

I pick up the list needing a moment to THINK.

"I'm going to go grab these!"

I hurry out the door and grab a pistol from my underwear drawer and rush to the gold tower to find Lordes.

At least I know where she is!
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:26 pm

Willy:

After I escape Paris's latest mental breakdown with quite a few bruises and broken bones I clean up the main lobby of the Golden Tower but everything was WET from snow, glass from the stainglass windows was crumbled. It was an awful mess. The smell of hag was deep in the carpet.

I replace my big WILLIAM neon light name tag on the table. The ground shakes from the unstable asteroid thanks to that ugly object hovering over the blurry static filled skyline.

TERRIBLE.  LET US HAVE THE ILLUSION OF EVERYTHING BEING FINE.

I dont exspect anyone to come in here right now so I work on my makeup only for some beeyacht to walk in.

Its the mad'am..

I try to act perky and look over my notes. I dont think we have a job for her today? 

"Mrs Lovelace hello! My my I am SO glad to see you. We sure had a rough couple of days, Mr and Jr well too?" I ask assuming one of them died and she wants a communication with the dead or a demonic resurrection BOTH cant be done because Echo blew out all our 'staff's ears!
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:49 pm

Lyan:

I walk in to be met with a FOUL NEON LIGHT which repulsed my very senses.

There was something about that name which truly TRIGGERED me.

My shoulders stiffen and eyes widen in irritation a the "perky" one's useless chatter.

Ah yes, a kid.. I got one of those don't I?

"I am looking for Lourdes, or better yet, take me to her lab. My husband left a few things while he was there last which requires my retrieval."

I wave my hand upward in annoyance finding this place to be more magic than science which was completely out of my realm.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:09 pm

Willy:

Lydia wants in to Lourdes's lab. I'm not too sure about that.

She might be all up in some crazy jealous wife crap'ola...

"I don't leave my post sweetheart.."

I write her up a hallpass and stick a 'GUEST' sticker on her and let the little blue orb buzz along to lead her to the academy level study lab where GUESTS are allowed. 

I would NEVER just send people to Lourdes and Echo's personal workplaces willy nilly. There are too many enemies! 

Mr. Sharpton would have my HEAD.

The orb statics up her hair up and tries to lead her onward over.

"Byebye now.."

I showed her who the MAN is!

I smile in my own delusional and go back to allying some more eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 8:29 pm

Lyan:

I raise my eyebrows in judgment at the sassy little creature before accepting my "hall pass" and moving onwards, whether the blue orb thing was with it or not.

I wasn't entirely sure what it was to be honest other than annoying.

After a few moments of wandering around I finally spot something promising.

I steer off course to a room which had the similar makings of a lab and look inside.

*Shrugs and starts looting the place for goods.* ;P
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Prized Possessions   Left_bar_bleue60/100Prized Possessions   Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:54 am

Lourdes: 

I explain to Electra why everyone is on the wall and she'll have to take some time to treat them all and keep them living but on the verge of it only as they are being punished. She was a nurse so I'm sure she can do it.

"Echo is punishing them all... you and...the other one.." * I twirl my hand*

Forgot her name..something with an O...

"Will duel for position of the Oracle at noon at Lady Judge's request in the sun chamber..."

She wanted 'chosen one' Rasal to be there too, but so far he has not sent a RSVP.

(Elektra): "......." The poor thing is speechless, as she should be as she was very lucky to have missed my brother's wrath.

One of the tour guide spirit orbs buzzes around me telling me a 'guest' refused to follow it to the right location. 

"Coming.."I squat it away annoyed. 

Mum and Dad have been gone far to long....this is ridiculous. ..

((Ragweed!?)) I call to him, not to bother Echo working. He was still looking for Lettice.

The orb shows me to the 'guest' in question. 

"Lydia?"
I look at her confused.

"Is Ed ok??" I ask worried about him after the extra long Hag cullings took place.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 1:50 pm

Lyan:

I turn around at my name.

"Lourdes!"

I fake concern.

"Edward has come down with something and asked to speak to you right away. I haven't the slightest idea how to help, could you please help us?"

I put down the bottle I was looking at and step away from it.
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Prized Possessions   Left_bar_bleue60/100Prized Possessions   Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 9:37 pm

Lourdes:

Edward was in trouble. I grab some things - noticing alot was gone already. Was there looters?

I don't have TIME to think about it now. 

I pass by a very drugged up Rowan, he was half naked and had those weird fins out..among other things.

Elektra BUZZES flying above him to not step over it.

Lucky...

"Come on Lydia this way, through the museum hall..theres a trapdoor right into downtown.."

I explain before leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Species: : Albion / Trydein
Personality : Impulsive, Strong-willed, Resourceful
Home Base : Snowy Wasteland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 9:44 pm

Nero:

I walk in with a guest pass and follow the orb to the cafeteria. 

Wow its better then the tunnels...

I get distracted sensing my KINSPEOPLE on the wall and go FREE everyone just like FRANCINE.

"Be freeee.."

I raise my hands excitedly but everyone was half dead and just flop down when the chains break.

"Hey little guy you alright.."

(Napoleon): "...."

I nudge him worried.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 2:25 pm

Lyan:

I follow after Lourdes on the way out before something inside me stirs at a very familiar sound close by. I soon become distracted by the wasp creature and trip over the other one on the ground.

Two separate thoughts come to mind as I look at the pitiful creature - yet somehow they both aligned.

I help him off the ground before covering him up and taking him with me.

On the way through the museum I finally come accross my missing list item, I shove it in the bag along with a strange parrot creature because why the hell not?

Once back, I lead Lourdes to Edward before dropping my very heavy bag of things and Rowan, not really sure what drug he was on to keep him so compliant ;D

Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:34 pm

Bored: 

Lydia returns and as soon as she plops her findings down I have two whores restrain her down. 

I affix a large needle to her bellybutton without thought as the gurney turns over for a matching needle at the middle of the spine.

"Finely, it took you long enough..time to get to work!"

I say clasping my gloved hands together. After sensing her reluctance i knew I had to take matters into my own hands.

"Come on 'Des lets go...help me out will you?"

(Lourdes): "Edward?" She looked surprised at my turning on Lydia.

"I'm helping her...you saw what happened IF no WHEN that dome cracks shes a gonner along with all the humans and weak specises.. she needs to ..become more.."

I gesture to my father over there.

"You know the experiment well?"

(Lourdes): "Yes but.."

I make a gasp of surprise at the male specimen brought. What a freeaky creature ..it was almost turtle like in the face...and the PINK..tentacles? or ..whatever membrane that was..

MMM pink...matches blue..

I laugh crazily at the IDEAS flowing here.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:44 pm

Lyan:

I had no time to react as I am suddenly taken and strapped down to a gurney.

"Edward?! What the HELL!!!"

I gasp as he wasted no time with the syringe.

I shake my head a bit out of it when I already start to feel the unknown substance take effect.

FUCK!

A darkness inside of me screeches and I snap back at him further.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED EDWARD!"

I turn to Lourdes, daring her to help him in any way.
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 7:30 am

Lourdes:

I was rather shocked but Edward's reasoning made sense to be perfectly honest. Most humans already had to be podded on the Brewcaslte Mothership for survival, then Dad turned alot of them..

It's been along time since I've seen Tully though, Ettie got ahold of him all this time so I was skeptical of how useful he was anymore...or safe.

"Hello Blue." Wink I named him that cuz 'The Hybrid' was a crappy name for him.

Edward was draining the blue out of his face with a big needle and funneling it to Lydia.

"The toxicity is probably going to kill her.."

(Edward): "That's the point she's a little LOUD and UNGRATEFUL."

I ignore her look for help VERY used to doing so with my upbringing and current position....it was the norm.

"Right well..lets increase levels here...get a tube here... and we'll need a muscle enhancer or she'll snap like a twig  as the bones calcify.." I giggle getting into helping him. He had the most hysterical idea of making her PINK and taking Rowan's amphibian nature.

She reacted to it badly as her teeth started to fall out and mutate.  Edward asks me a few questions about the telepathy and I think it is just because Lydia had no such prair abilities it will be a few many brain modifications. 

(Tully): "Lourdes wa-"

*there is NO moonlight in the dark basement of the lab so Edward still can use his energy powers and BOX her in a closing in light box like Boren did to Klaus but only from the neck down to secure the head*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 11:18 pm

Lyan:

My head started to bob as the overwhelming amount of toxic fluid was far too great for my body to handle.

The unrelenting pain of this operation kept me preoccupied from lashing out at them.

At least for a little while..

I spit out a few of my teeth, completely out of it until Edward turns on Lourdes next.

A part of me was quite intrigued about what he planned on doing to her, another was not.

*Spits out another tooth "accidently" hitting Tully in the face with it ;D*

"What are you going to do with her?"

I ask, feeling like I could perish at any moment.

Which I probably would..
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 5:04 pm

Bored:

I click my teeth together trying to figure out where to put people. We need MORE gurneys! 

I see a shelf and tell some whores to take it apart. Some of the more 'sensitive' ones who loved Lydia ran out screaming but we have some demonic posssed bitches who are heatless enough to assist. 

I believe I told Lydia what my intentions were for BUT given the circumstances of what was pulsating  through her veins I can not truly blame her for 'forgetting'.  

"Her BRAIN. She can control us! That has to GO!" I say as it PAINED me to repeat myself so. 

"I'm going to inject a bit of it into you..or me..but I think it would be hard to do it to me.."

*tries to measure up the drill to my head but cant reach that spot on back.*

Sighs

"I'm putting alot of faith into you Lydia..when this is all over... your welcome.." 

*starts drilling Lyan*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 6:09 pm

Lyan:

"You're going to inject her brain into-"

Before I can complete that thought I pass out and die.

**Slight Time Skip**

I wake up with a start, feeling quite... different.

I try to remember what happened but it was all just a blur.

*Sits up on gurney and notices suite and bow tie.*

What am I wearing?

*Wrinkles nose.*

And what is, what is this?!

I hold up my hands and see fuzzy pink paws instead.

Oh no...

I rush over to a nearby mirror and HOWL in terror  Prized Possessions   1f631
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 pm

Bored:

"Goodmorning sweetheart...aren't you looking just BLUSHING today!" I tease enjoying the sound of a howl and the rush of the vibrations.

The ground shakes a bit. Oh Flo better watchout for her bookshop's shelves next door!

I fold my claw/hands together delighted and lean on the shelf stack of more 'packmates' lined up.

I had to get the girls to bring over the white shelves since theres very few gurneys here. 

Was there EVER enough ...

Delsin who stumbled in mid drill also was chained to one. 

Keep it in the family am I right?

(Delsin) "M..mom??" He cant see his own muzzle from this angle to scream as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prized Possessions    Prized Possessions   Empty

Back to top Go down

Prized Possessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: City Life-
Jump to: