Elysium Compromise

Re: Elysium Compromise

Post by TLG Admin on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Nuri:
    I stop eating the red fruit awkwardly when fruit flies.
    I get the 'crazy' urge to throw fruit back.
    I hold back TRYING to contain the crazy.
    One of the other cursed Moores throws some mashed apple suce while another smashes someone with a cherry pie in the face.
    ALL OUT FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!
    I laugh and blow snowflakes at Miko with my ice breath
    "Chill out!!"

Mikado

Personality : Emotionally Closed Off, Self-Harm Junkie
    Home Base : Construction

Character Info
    Species: Multispecies
    Alignment: Vigilante

Post by Mikado on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Mikado:
    *Screams, falls back with my chair to the floor as I claw the snow bits off my face.
    *Horrors of the cursed snow! ;(
    *I growl and hiss, shaking my head like crazy trying to get the small drips of water off. Mad
    *A food fight happens.
    *Snaps as I get hit with fruit and juice beverages.
    *Hovers over the fruit I dropped on the ground and pounds my fists on it smashing them to the ground.
    *DOWN WITH THE RED! Twisted Evil
    *Hisses and bares fangs.
    *Grabs plate and bashes arm with it.

Post by TLG Admin on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:04 am

Gail:
    I slide down under the table holding my arms about my head to protect my safe from the flying food.
    (Petrus): "Constantine..."
    Mother sighs overwhelmed while snatching away plates and pulling away the rude crazy cursed children off one another.
    (Constantine): "Hey your the one who said giving them candy would made it worst. I dont think so!"
    He responded to her while clearing the table of its fruit to make a CANDY bar appear instead.
    Crazy kids stop smashing bananas on one another and look up at the candy of all colors and shapes all excited. The younger ones sit quietly in amazement of the candy haul.

(Nuri): "Its so...beautiful.."
    (Adar): "Um..sorry about him..."
    He looks back at Miko embarrassed for his brother's behavior.
    I crawl over to Miko and pat his back gently.
    "Miko..food fights over its ok??"
    I try to sooth him worried
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:05 am

Mikado:
    *Growls and snaps teeth when the plates are taken away.
    *I was hitting myself with that! Mad
    *Rocks back and forth bashing arm over and over with my fist instead.
    *Gail TOUCHES me.
    *Snarl hisses.
    *Twitch twitch*
    *Stares at Constantine with black eyes. Cool
    *Voice rumbles lowly.
    "Oh look at what thy eyes see... Constantine still kept some of Flynn's powerssss... What more do you have in store Constantine? What trick will you pull out next? Be our savior? Raise someone from the dead?"
    *Tilts head to the side and continues unblinking stare.
    "Oh but I think you've already done that haven't you?... 'A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet....'"
    *Laughs darkly.
    *Leans over and lays against the ground staring up at him, stroking the wet red fruit juiced floor.
    "So... My favorite apple colour hmm?... Such an innocent question from the host of our LORD."
    *Grabs hair on head.
    "Hmmm... Red apples..."
    *Sneers evilly.
    "Are we friends now?"
    *Yanks head by the hair and starts bashing it against the floor over and over laughing demonically.
    Constantine Sulez

Personality : Enduring

Character Info
    Species: Freak of Nature
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Constantine Sulez on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Constantine:
    My eyes flashed a deep green as I take in the words, so unlike Mikado.
    Primrose whimpers and Poppy takes her away. Even the crazy Moore's sensed something was wrong and sunk down in their chairs.
    I was going to raise my hand and blind the demon out of him but I stop remembering the last time..
    It did not end well for Tesla....I cant risk the demon going into anyone else...
    "I try to be everyone's friend but I dont like you using Miko like this, it doesnt make me like you much. Hes just a boy....but I must ask you who are you? Do..I know you?"
    I ask the spirit, it was hard to tell with no heaven and hell outside Dragonrise was full of the restless dearly departed. Being out there was hell for me, I could see them and it killed me I was unable to help. There would be no help for them till the Starkers came back there was nothing I could do for them.
    "Stop hurting him and SPEAK to me plainly. ...why not show me your true form??"
    I hissed flashing the marks light dangerously to scare him

((Dandelion. Is the eye still in your safe place?)) I ask Dandy, our newest librarian after Celeste.
    I gave him the necklace known as Nyra's eye ..for safekeeping deep in the vault of the library. There was one think I did not understand..who was inside the eye if both parts of Raluca were accounted for?
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Corvo:
    *Tilts head as body keeps hitting itself.
    *Glares coldly.
    "You think I?? I would be hurting him??!! HA HA!"
    *Miko is my brother / host. I wouldn't hurt them...
    "They're doing it to themselves. Because of YOU and YOUR people. Miko thinks they need to be punished for their SINS."
    *Glares at the hand mark.
    *I sit back up, the attack stopping as I stare at Con.
    "I go by many names. Corvo, Jim, Jimkado... I think you'd remember me as "Darkie".
    *Sneers.
    "I stayed with you all. I was your 'friend'.
    *In that soulless husk called Mark.
    "Until the cursed Nyra sucked out my soul from my body and I ended up in Miko when he put in on... For all these YEARS, I've been stuck in the cell in Miko's head as they hurt and blame themselves for everything that happened that day.. But we all know it was YOUR FAULT. YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE PUNISHED!"
    *Bares fangs hissing.
    "If you had just put away that pathetic trinket so many fates wouldn't have been lost. But NOO. YOU WERE IRRESPOCIBLE! WITH ALL THE DARK LORDS POWER YOU STILL FAILED AT SOMETHING SOOOOO SIMPLE!!"
    *Leaps from the floor over the table and landing on Con, making the chair fall to the ground under my momentum, grabbing him by the arms baring my teeth down at him.
    "DOES THAT SOUND FAIR?? LOOK AROUND YOU!"
    *Looks to Gail and other crazies and then back to him.
    "LOOK AT THE LIVES YOU RUINED AND JUST PLESENTLY IGNORED UNTIL TODAY!!"
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am

Constantine:
    I listen with great sympathies for 'Mikado's demon. He was angry and hurt. But he wont tell me who he was in his previous life. That gives me some warning signs. I yank my arm away not wanting him to touch my mark by mistake. Already I felt the power building at how close he was.
    "Listen...Corvo-Jim...however you wish to be pronounced. I am truly sorry for your sufferings I am truly sorry for the eye of Nyra. I did not know..what is was. ..Xerns..who are watching us even right now..placed it here to fulfill something they set into motion...they are manulaiting ..things around us for many years now..in preparation for ..something...*cough gridlock* but I had nothing to do with them outside being their tool as well."
    I admit with a heavy heart as I look at all the 'causalities. How they suffered when things could have been resolved by those watchers.

"I am so sorry Dragonrise locking him up...I was elsewear..things went haywire here from what I heard. There was much loss and pain for all and now..look around you....they are done fighting Moorthor...the monks have been pardoned for their crimes in the name of Dane...the Harmonizes have been..excused from any such authority. Moorthor have been pardoned .....whatever Francine did to us throughout the years..it doesn't matter... we all did horrible things ...we only have this place left because of our faults..we forgave one another..you can too...you can find peace..I am not sure how long you have been alive in your old life but the bad blood between these sides carried on so long..is it not inspiring that is has ended??"
    I look back at the table with a glance at Francine's family.
    "...and the Dark Lord never gave me power...he gave it to my nephew. Maybe you will hear him with more respect then I?? he is the ..latest chosen one."

My heart was heavy with thoughts of Caesar.. and even Desmond....and Jason.. I wish not for Francis to have such a struggle as they.
    Dandy returns to tell me the 'eye' is still there. Locked up and still shaking with power and allurement
    ((...thank you Dandy...keep it safe..))
    I pause and ask for my nephew.
    ((Francis, it appears we have a 'demon' problem still. I feel you should hear him out..before I act.))
    It would be the 'old way' to exsterize him to blast out the darkness with light. If we have all made compromises here then I should let this ..being be heard and Francis have a say, this is his ...demonic..people I suppose?
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 am

Corvo (Mikado):
    *I get off him when he doesn't move to hurt me..
    *Truly.. un-Flynn like..
    "Kind words and just ignoring the past doesn't mean people can get over their pain so quickly!.. Perhaps your people can truly move past there faults and play pretend nobel but I and my friends have only just been set free today?? You expect us to just let it go within minutes and eat supper beside those that betrayed us??"
    *How foolish.. I'm surprised I'm the only one who said anything.. But then again the other are quite crazy.. Perhaps they truly don't care or understand??
    *I crawl over to Francis and sniff him.
    *He does smell more like a chosen... and not of endless candy sweets..
    *Eyes him. Suspect
    *But why does he sit with such enemies? Evil or Very Mad
    *What has happened since my incarceration that lead to this?? Suspect
    "Do you agree to this "pardoning"?? That we should 'forgive' each other and try to get along?? Is this your words of 'Law'?"
    Eiden

Personality : Brooding
    Home Base : Wastelands

Character Info
    Alignment: Hero

Post by Eiden on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:27 am

Eiden:
    *making out with Francine- the past means NOTHING NOW Twisted Evil **

Francis:

*Looks over at him only half paying attention to their conversation.*

“Sure?”

*Goes back to staring at Avery unphazed.*
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 am

Constantine:
    I raise my eyebrow.
    "I think your confused...this isn't...Dragonrise..as you remember it...everyone is from somewhere else..the wastelands..the ruined cities..we discovered we are all ..one..even the royal Moorthor family..decedend from my cousin..who grew up a rebel..and tunnels....the Lord of Pyralis...was a possessed Starker the whole time...everyone forgot who they were..when in reality we were all so closely bounded to the past..I'm sorry you did not live and learn though ..our journey to see that but its not to late to start..."
    I frown at Francis..what is he doing.

Francis speaks to them, just a mere WORD but with such POWER and I watch wondering if..that was all it would take?
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 am

Corvo (Mikado):
    "Very well..."
    *Takes place at seat, setting the chair back up right, back straight and calm.
    *Expression blank and monotone.
    *There was no point anymore.. I didn't feel much one way or the other..
    *However, I still felt injustice in my soul....
    *But Flynn's chosen words are law.. I must accept them as fact.
    *As so even my uncertainties subside.
    *I brush off my robe feeling inadequately dressed in front of the Chosen one now that I knew he was here. I would feel better in a uniform.. Or a suit for such an 'occasion'.. At least another seemed to have his attention..
    *Looks over to Constantine and speaks in a more formal civil tone then my outburst with Miko's emotions before.
    "It is... 'unfortunate' that we were not told this sooner.. I hope we did not.. 'disturb' the festivities.."
    *See's Eiden and Francine out of the corner of my eye.
    *Twitches.
    *Miko gets triggered but I refrain.
    "I will keep Miko from harming anyone or himself further..."
    *Feels the awkward feelings from the emotional one...
    "We hope everyone can carry on as if this did not happen?.."
    Francis Rapce

Personality : Sarcastic, excitable and dramatic
    Home Base : Francine's Mansion

Character Info
    Species:

Elysium Compromise

Post by Francis Rapce on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Francis:

Avery is dragged away once again by the little blond.

How frustrating..

I sighed JUST tuning into Constantine's conversation next to me.

"Truly you have nothing more worth while than politics to speak about?"

I ask the two of them boredly.

My father's people to this day never ceased to amaze me. How boring their little live's were.
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Constantine:
    I sighed at Francis.
    "politics?? Francis..the asteroid is a ruinous wasteland and all people have no true kingdom or home. Everything is gone...its non existent anymore. Celeste left to many prisoners I freed them but as always they will take some time to ..forgive us. Just be patience with them..I think the 'party' atmosphere might have been a bit to much..alas..."
    I look back at Mikado a bit...unsettled by his change of mood so easily by Francis's 'sure' ??
    "Thank you...please enjoy the food and.."
    I look for something to keep his hands busy. I take a guitar from the troop's musical rack. Darren had put away his tambourine awkwardly at Mikado's snap. Denim watches on with a little collar of bells on her neck worried.
    "Here...like this..join in the revelry"
    I hand him the guitar and show him how to strum a basic sweet sound.
    "Can you sing Francis or is Jezebel the only musical talent???"
    I challenge him playfully to get on stage and restart the PARTY
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Mikado
    *We look down at the guitar fascinated.
    *Well Miko was fascinated, Corvo was a bit 'meh' as always.
    *Strokes the strings lightly, wincing at the quiet sound and looking around freak.
    *Miko wonders what in the whole asteroid is this thing.
    *Loud noises at scary...
    *Con shows us how to strum a basic sound and Miko calms down.
    *Strum*
    *Strum*
    *Strum*
    *Miko is excited and distracted and Corvo is just content it isn't their limbs getting their attention this time.
    Francis Rapce

Character Info
    Species:

Elysium Compromise

Post by Francis Rapce on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Francis:

"I can sing, but I'm better at the piano."

I cross my arms at Uncle's challenge.

Unlike the wrest of my family I do not shy away from public performance, but at the rate mom and dad were going over there, that might no longer be the case.
    Constantine Sulez

Character Info

Post by Constantine Sulez on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Constantine:
    I smile at Mikado.
    "Your a natural.."
    Francis offers to play the piano.
    "ooh yes!"
    I try not to think of Prism and long ago days of Moorthor as I show him over to an old set.
    "Something we can dance too I think will be appropriate.."
    So everyone doesnt have to stay seated at the table...Francine and Eden were taking up alot of room and ruining the FOOD
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 am

Mikado:
    *Miko inwardly glows happy at Con's compliment.
    *Strum.
    *Adhd spots shiny bells.. A lot of them...  Shocked  cheers
    *OH AND THEY'RE ON A CUTE PUPPY!! EVEN BETTER!!  cheers
    *Picks up guitar and moves over to sit next to bell puppy.
    *Speaks monotone.
    C- "Hi. I'm-.. Corvo... What's your name?"
    *sets guitar on the ground and strums it with twitch hand while I stare at poke at her bells with her other.
    *Speaks with happy emotions.
    M - "That's soooooo Cute! EEEEEee! I love your bells! So adorable!! Oh and I'm Miko by the way! NICE TO MEET YOU! I LUV YOU FUR!"
    Francis Rapce

Character Info
    Species:

Elysium Compromise

Post by Francis Rapce on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 am

Francis:

I sit down on the piano and tap away at the keys.

The guy playing the guitar and his dog with the bell collar was fucking up the song though.

*Gives him an irritated look and plays ESPECIALLY LOUD to drown them out.* Wink

Post by TLG Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 am

Denim:
    I blink, it was Lady Eumna's stepson or..something. I wasnt really sure its been so long since our city. I felt sad thinking about her and all my friends and family GONE. Taken to Atlantis. Poor poor Lady Enuma..she was so scared of Sheppards.
    The others say they will find the way to that parral world and save them. I have to hold on to hope, surly with Master Constantine we will get them all back safe and sound and the evil bug will return Morgan’s lovely husband and she wont be so sad. Lala la all will be so fucking well and happy good times all around
    “Thank you we made them with all our scavenging loot...Demi’s got one made of chimes over there..”
    I point to my cousin and friend always wanting to shower them with adorantion. I loved them ALL Dunate, Doomsday, Deuma, Darren, Dasha, Demi. Even if they always leave me behind. They were all so AMZING  and I truly hope we can all be TOGETHER AGAIN HAPPY
    “Ohh..the prince is playing..I think he doesn’t like the noise.”
    I whisper oh so embarrassed at Prince Francis’s look.
    I take it off and whisper.
    “I’m Denim...."
    I tell him as people start DANCING at such a tune ;D
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:05 am

Mikado:
    C- "Interesting."
    M- "That's so neat!"
    *Looks at her family curious.
    *Tilts head at the loud noise complaint and see's Francis's face.
    C-"He's so loud..."
    M-"Maybe he's mad we're not playing loud enough?"
    *Plays more guitar cords louder.

Post by TLG Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Dandelion Heart:
    I was all dressed up in my new LIBRARIAN suit Wink I still did not feel worthy to replace Celeste. It felt so... bad..to..
    I am SOOTHED of my worries by the lovely music coming forth from the piano.
    "Who knew Francis could do that."
    I snort amused. He seemed not the type..
    (Caligula): "Of course hes Mr. PERFECT after all.." His brother makes a face nibbling a cookie before getting PISSED at Francine and Eden over there.
    (Jezebel): “I think its Tiny’s bedtime…”
    She picks up her half brother like he has the plague but uses him as an excuse  to not see that. THE HORROR
    Midas was to drugged up to say anything and watches the show semi coherent.
    Everyone starts dancing all covered in paint and flower petels. The song gets LOUDER when oe of our old Game contestants out of the loney bin tries to but into Francis’s song with a sole
    “Lets dance..”
    I say to both Coral and her sister- to not exclude Orca I was STILL trying to get her to get over whatever she thinks my future self is. Such a crazy reason to hate me, oh well.
    We are given flower crowns an Cypress tries to MANTIAN Harmony the best he can but he was a nervous wreck and  slowly places a flower crown on Miko’s head.
    (Cypress): “Please..not so..loud…”
    Another harmonizer looks worried having seen the CRAZY from the monitors for many years
    (Poppy): “Here have a ribbon flag!”
    Denim happily takes hers to WAVE shining beautiful shimmering colors quietly cheering on the dancers.
    Nee  comes out contorting out into great interpretive  break down dance– who at this time period was a groupie who has embraced the CAUSE way from fumes of the face paint making him oh so free spirited then his old vain overachieving pompose attitude-
    (Darren): “Yeah free yourself Nee! Be free like the bird painted on your face”
    He encourages as Denim giggles.
    (Denim): “Hes so much better now..”

Last edited by TLG Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Mikado
    *Miko happy squeals at the flower crown, as we stop playing the guitar and touch the petals with our fingers curious.
    *Miko look over at the face painted one.
    "Pretty colours."
    *Corvo has us frown, wrinkling nose, not approving of the high paint fumes smell coming off him.
    *Corvo look over the room confused why were given a guitar if we were expected to not make noise.
    *Miko was just happy to be out of the padded cell.
    *Milo shakes their body, dances around Nee, after being called by the music and face paint colours.
    (Milo): "YEAH NEE! GET DOWN WITH YOUR BAD SELF!"
    *Milo pumps their fists in the hair, head banging and moving there body clearly not to the song actually being played at the piano but just to dance like crazy.

Post by TLG Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Denim:
    I giggle as Milo dances too. I'm glad he was still keeping on despite his mom being gone. It would be oh so sad if he lost his voice and happiness Sad It was so inspiring and positive.
    "Do you want your face painted too?"
    I ask Miko not wanting him to be left out, we did a big paint tent in a wagon earlier and alot of people took part. It really brought out CHANGE in them.
    (Melody): "Avery I COMMAND you to dance with meee!" She giggled her face PAINTED with unciorns on her cheeks as she wore long patchwork skirt with new bowtie braids, looking like a true free spirit
    I smile so happy even the hard cases were being cracked down to EMBRACE THE NEW WAY
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:08 am

Mikado:
    Inner monologue
    *Corvo - No..
    *Miko - YAY!
    *Corvo - No. It's childish and we'd look stupid.
    *Miko - Pllleeaaassseeeee!
    * Corvo - ....Why?
    *Miko - Because we'd look pretty!
    *Corvo: .......
    *Miko - And.. *Sniffle* cause it *Sniffle* reminds me of my mummy's and sister's make up and dress up play days... pale
    *Corvo -............................. Fine..
    *Miko - YAYYYYY!
    *Looks to Denim with a smile.
    "Yeah! They're so beautiful! And it would be so nice and happy!" <3
    Francis Rapce

Character Info
    Species:

Elysium Compromise

Post by Francis Rapce on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Francis:

Someone talks to me.

I IGNORE them Wink

The other musicians play louder to keep up with me.

I MAKE SURE to play even louder than that.

The volume complaints was music to my ears and did not stop the people from dancing.

(Avery) "Melloooddyyyy."

He whines while following her onto the dance floor.

Fascinating, it was like she held power over him.

I wonder how Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 am