Personality : Emotionally Closed Off, Self-Harm Junkie
    Home Base : Construction

Character Info
    Species: Multispecies
    Alignment: Vigilante

The Alleys of Construction

Post by Mikado on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:12 am

Mikado:
    *I run through the dark alleys trying to escape the onslaught of thrown cement bricks.
    *The tired and pissed off construction workers were a mood today after yet again another bombing.
    *I raise my hands defensively over the rape baby at my chest.
    *I found it in the rubble and was hoping to rescue it before it was killed. There was another one on to my back biting my shoulder.
    *I heard shouts from the construction workers yelling racist insults as I kept running further into the crumbing city island.
    *Finally the noise died down and I look back cautiously around an edge of a wall checking to see if I was followed.
    *It was all clear.
    *I sighed and made my way to the little orphanage hide out where I was keeping lost Moore kids. Usually after they rapidly aged, they would leave the nest, hoping to start their own path.
    *It was in the side of the mountain rock.. A little hole against the edge of the ground you could slip through into a cavern... (Like those slits in pavement to sewers.)
    *I enter the little cave and set the baby down as some Moore girls came up holding empty hands.
    *I yank the baby off my back that was really biting down and it took skin with it.
    "Alright."
    *I set this baby down next to the other one and bring out my arm.
    *I cut into it with a shard of broken glass.
    Me kids come out of the darkness lapping up the blood as I cut off pieces of flesh that were rapidly growing.
    *The kids snatched the piece away and took seats around the cave walls chomping on the expanding skin before they could become babies.
    *Trydeins were always so hungry.. Especially when they were growing.. It was all I could do to feed them..
    *In the beginning it made me sick.. I'd vomit.. I was so disturbed to see potential babies eaten..
    *Now?.. Now, I'm numb to it..
    *It's a part of life isn't it?
    *Death.. But living on in the spirit of another..
    *An endless repetition of nihilism..
    *I wonder what this numb feeling inside me means... As I watch them eat, licking there lips contently.
    *I go sit against the wall beside the entrance and look out at the world outside our little hole.
    *Looking outside always gave me hope.. It was better then the ruined construction walls of a trash and messy city..
    *The view gave me a glimmer of happy belief, that maybe one day we wont live here anymore.. Free of this life of being rats, eating scraps entrapped in a  war-torn maze.
    Mikado

Character Info

Re: The Alleys of Construction

Post by Mikado on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:58 am

Mikado:
    *As I sat there a flash back occurred to me of why I had choose this life.. Why I had come down here in the first place..

*************Flashback******************
    **Sometime after the cursed necklace**

Miko:
    *I slam my head against the padded cell.
    *I scratch the cushions with my claws.
    *I sway my body back and forth.
    *Hands on the side of my head. Eyes widened.
    "How could I? How I could ? How could I?"
    *I repeated over and over, rocking in fast changing tempos.
    *I felt so lost. So guilty..
    *I was talking to myself trying to make sense of it.
    "How could I have done that??"
    "Why did I go crazy?? Why did I attack people?? I couldn't remember anymore.. It was all a blur."
    *My eyes were distant.
    "My fault.. All my fault..."
    *I try to claw off the water on my arms. I left red scratches with each attempt to dry myself
    *I was wet from them blasting the blood off me with a hose. I had did a number on myself recently.
    (Milo): "MIKO! STOP IT! IT'S NOT JUST YOUR FAULT!"
    *Milo pried my nails off my wrists. I don't even notice them touching me and talking to me. I was in my whole mental world right now.
    "Did I really do that?? Yes.. Of course, I must have.. But why?? Why?? What happened? There must have been a reason?? Why can't I remember it??!!"
    *Eyes change from looking lost to freaking out in the here and now.
    "WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER IT?!"
    *I scream and go back to slamming my head into the cell wall in loud thuds.
    (Milo): "IT WAS THE NECKLACE, MIKO! YOU WEREN'T IN CONTROL! THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T REMEMBER!"
    "I WAS BAD! BAD PERSON! BAD! BAD!"
    (Milo): "WE ALL DID BAD THINGS, LAD! STOP HURTING YOURSELF!!"
    *He tries to pull me into a love hug and I shove them away shaking.
    "N-NO! Don't get close to me! I'll hurt you too!"
    *Twitches and holds knees*
    "I'm a bad person..."
    *Rocks.
    (Milo): "COME ON MIKO.. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MIND OFF IT.."
    *Looks zoned out as the words keep repeating in my head..
    "I'm a bad person.."
    *Milo keeps trying though.
    (Milo): "LETS GO HAVE FUN?"
    "I'm a bad person.."
    (Milo): "MAYBE DANCE OUR PROBLEMS AWAY?"
    "I'm a bad person."
    (Milo): HOW ABOUT POLE DANCING? I KNOW WE'RE NOT SUPPOSE TOO BUT THAT ALWAYS CHEERED YOU UP! WE could-"
    *I grab Milo by the shirt collar and scream at them.
    "BAD PEOPLE DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED! NOT HAVE FUN!"
    *Shoves them away again and turn back to the wall determined.
    *Thud* *thud *thud* (Head hitting wall)
    "AND I AM A BAD PERSON!"
    *Thud* *Thud* *Thud*
    "I will be punished."
    *Milo sighs and looks like they're giving up.
    *Milo gets off the padded floor and walks to the door pulling it on, they look back at me, and in a rare occurrence their voice gets soft.. It was one last attempt to pull me out of my mind. I'm not even sure they intended me to truly hear it out not..
    (Milo): "Maybe if you truly think your a bad person, then instead of beating yourself up over it.. You could try doing something good for a change?"
    *They shake there head and leave and I'm left alone.
    *My eyes were wide..
    *I had finally heard him.
    *************Flashback Ended******************

*After that instance I had a goal in life.. To do something good... My life before this was nothing but wandering around either getting raped, attack, or living a life without any true meaning. I hadn't even found a Guide to join. My life on Dragonrise had been pointless. The closest I had ever come to a true purpose was when I was born into Leon's rebel army.. I was truly part of something bigger then myself.. A cadet for the greater good.. And then it all went to sht...
    Maybe.. Maybe that was what I needed?... Maybe I needed someone to fight for? To help more then just myself? But who?
    *It wasn't Leon, from a time long passed.
    *It wasn't Ettie, who seemed to be missing..
    *It wasn't Benazir, who was off in a different world..
    *It wasn't for the hippie love god either..
    *If it wasn't for the gods of men then who?..
    *Then I figured it out..
    *Those great people could already do what they wanted. They were strong enough.. They had a purpose and a destiny..
    *No..
    *It was those who couldn't protect themselves..
    *It was for the little guys.. As it should.
    *My eyes scan the cave as the little ones ate the flesh food.
    *That's where my purpose must come from.. So I might become good..
    *To protect and serve them and do all that I could..
    *To be the bad guy, so they never would.

Post by TLG Admin on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Denim:
    I watch from a stained tent of blankets as the warriors spoke cruel intentions and try to sneak away. Darren was distracting them with a 'dance' with the troope all decked out in clown makeup and dirt. The guard laughs enjoys to smack him a few times telling him to dance bitch dance
    The cage behind him with some cubs is unlocked by another who was sneaking into the tent. Nuri flipped over on the table speaking to his kin in growls.The young felines run out in droves all shirking and clawing passed the guards. We might have saved them now from front lines working the quarry but they were to wild and crazy to last much longer starting trouble and riots. It was the same every time.
    I snatched up the guards meal, full course warm delights straight from Dragonrise's royal parlor and try to sneak over to Miko while our troope runs in different directions being chased by the guards
    Another explosion follows from maybe one of the young trydien cats went crazy again or another worst murderous group. So many rise and fall and try to get out of this place. I fear its not Francine again.... Every time they attack we are blamed more as the fear rises

((Miko))
    I drop the bagged lunch and pant a little in my beast form - that was disformed then normal tullys so I looked more like a blue mangy dog -
    ((I..I thought you could use this..)) He has so many mouths to feed and even gives up his skin
    Sad he was so kind. His work would truly never be done with the breeding rate around here

Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Mikado:
    *I watch as more come in to our little hole from another freedom movement.
    *I hope this time lasts a little longer before their found again..
    *I look at the blue dog and sigh.
    *I was starving.. And getting pretty bone thin as I kept loosing skin. But.. I didn't deserve food.
    *The voice in the back of my head mocked me. It was the voice of that dam necklace telling me I don't deserve kindness or food.. Not after all the bad things I've done.. Especially as good as parlor food.
    *The voice also said I was selfish to even think she meant me.. She probably meant the kids.. I'm such a selfish terrible person.. Of course she meant the kids.
    *Pets her head.
    "No thanks Denim. I'm fine.. And those little trydeins only seem to have a taste for meat not tasty treats like this.."
    *I smile at her form.
    "But thank you... You eat it and fight another day, okay."

Post by TLG Admin on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Denim:
    My ears flatten at his REJECTION.
    ((Oh......sorry..I...didnt mean to ..bother you..sorry)) I look back at him, so skinny....loosing so much skin. But I was to shy to insist he take it. Embarassed
    I hear whips near by and duck out of the hole , discreetly leaving the food.
    Haze was getting mad as a whole days worth of building has collapsed into crumbles again from fighting.
    I see Mom - Yule , former Tully pack woman and Dundee's mate who was Nero's daughter so she went MAD Dundee and Yule adopted Denim and her inbred sibling to HIDE the truth

"Mom!" I yip rushing over it fell on her..the whole structure. She and a few more Nero spawns were tied up to the cart pulling more ingredients for bricks .

(Haze): "Idiots! When will they learn!" He paced around the scene hostility calling for others to help move out the debris.  The 'crazies' just laughed and clapped exicted at the mess with their trydien powers they made unable to comprehend what they did till the WHIP came down on them
    I sobbed over mom's tiger striped fur. She wheezed as blood slurped out of her broken jaw.

"You know they cant!"

Its not their fault ;( THE CURSE
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am

Mikado:
    *I heard shouting and slipped out of the hole.
    *Sees haze out with his whip again.
    *With vampire reflexes I flash over and slash a saray blade over the whip cutting some of it off.
    (reminder: Miko is still saray cause he was in Benazir's portal world when the moon starting killing the saray. So he never lost his saray abilities.)
    "Leave them alone Haze!"
    *I sway slightly as I say that still a bit disoriented from the vampire dash. I still was having some trouble getting used to my powers.
    "Pick on someone your own size!"

Post by TLG Admin on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:23 am

Haze:

The 'skin mother' freak of nature is at it again. I look at him disgusted he was so full of rips and bites..was he making an army of those freaks again??.  
    "Who? You?"
    I snort and breath icy cold breath right at him.
    "Then you start picking up THIS MESS if you want to bare so many burdens FREAK!"

I throw a brick at him and mean it.
    "I want this rebuilt tomorrow or we cut the rations even LOWER YOU HEAR ME!!"
    I make sure they all CAN. I see Denim staring in tears as her mother is taken away by thugs for a meal. Why a Tully would live this shity life is beyond me. Darren and the rest were as batshit crazy as these skin freaks sometimes

Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:03 am

Mikado:
    *The brick smacks hard into the side of my head.
    *I fall to the rubble. My head had a big gash and bleeding badly now.
    *The saray hand dissipates at my lack of concentration.
    *I hold the wound, unable to see straight as the hard knock to the head really messed me up.
    *My free hand moves about the rubble.
    *I feel the urge to comply. To be the one who does the work.
    *However, I then feel wetness gush between my fingers.
    *I pull my hand away and see how badly I was bleeding. My whole hand was covered in red.
    *I flinch at the blood and shake as ptsd flash backs remind me of the blood of those I had killed.
    *I close my shaking hand into a fist.
    *I must do this... For them..
    *I look up at Haze and the throw the ziro blood at him. It wizzes at high speeds like a bullet.

Post by TLG Admin on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Absalom, clan name, Solsoar:
    I come with a cart of discarded, half eaten leftovers for the day’s rations for the refugees. Rotted fruit, the molding unsold bread. Remains from grandmother’s cake and tea parties.
    BUT the real treat the dirty and smelly people get to see is ME. The high stone enclosure I stood at, slicking my long hair back to be seen properly by the people.
    “Hello refugees! Today my grandmother, Queen Emerald brings you the week’s supplies!”
    Another warrior brings me over a stone tablet with marks on it. The tally of work
    Oh my..
    This is so sad… we are never getting done.
    I was going to make small talk with a few dazed and confused dipshits staring up at me. The food is dumped into a feeding trough.
    (Haze): “HEY!”
    I look wide eyed at my more down and dirty brother fighting with a homeless bum starting trouble. I look over the sides as he wheezes with his bat wings out of the way and serves back making a huge snowy windery storm twirling around.
    People scream feeling the cold. I sigh holding a hankie to my mouth from the SMELL.
    I should have brought a coat!
    (Haze): “The real fight is coming freak! Why don’t you waste that energy on Francis and stop playing around out here, you are from the womb of Meredith, you ant cursed!”
    Many guards try to talk him down and drag him to the punishing pit, a deep hole in the ground dug up for its rocks and soil for bricks.
    Oi that poor man wont get to hear ME talk
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Miko:
    *I get dragged to the pit.
    *A part of me doesn't care whatever harm comes to me, the other part is worried what the children will do without me if I don't return...
    *I get thrown in and I land on my arms painfully.
    *Skidding them against the rocky surface.
    *I look up above me at the distance and then look around trying to get my barring's.
    *I look for a pick, ready to get started digging my way out of here while I'm working..
    *I trip and fall when the darkened areas gets rockier.
    *My vampire eyes get used to the darkness below.
    *I look around and find I've fallen on the remains of a rock slide.
    *I hiss in pain.
    *I pick up my banged up knees and lean against a wall panting and trying to see straight.
    *My head was still bleeding too.. I wonder if I got a concussion.
    *(Hallucination voice): 'Serves you right. You might not care if you die or get hurt but you put those kids in danger with your reckless actions. Your pitiful and a disgrace.. He could have hurt them just to punish you."
    *I groan.
    "S-shut up.. I know that already.."
    (Mental Voice): "But it didn't stop you.."
    *I slam the rocky wall with my fist in a growl.
    *Feeling physical pain was better than this..
    *Some more rocks fall on me from the side at my hit and I brace the back of my head as the wall erodes.
    *I get pelted by rubble and hold out covering myself while I wait until the dust settles.
    *I cough at the dust feeling it hard to breath when suddenly I pick up a familiar sent.
    "Tails?..."
    *I snap to attention and look around.
    *The wall that came down revealed Tails remains.
    *My eyes shoot open shocked and I crawl over the rubble to their remains.
    "Tails?.."
    *I scoop the remains up gently confused at what I was seeing.
    *No no no...??!! What happened!!??

Post by TLG Admin on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Tailspin:
    After HEROICALLY making the leap at the chosen for darkness one the he/she with the soul of a blue angel warrior was ripped to shreds clean in half by the demon's power. Tails body fell deeper down the tunnels as the island shake and spat. Bones and flesh crunched and matted itself together in a attempt to heal. The Gail / Tego was a freak mix of species and they were charged by the soul of the blue angel to find A WAY.

*bloody masses on the ground feel encouraged by Miko's presence*** Wink
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Miko:
    *Twitches majorly.
    "OH MY BEO! I'M SO SORRY!"
    *Hugs the bloody mass and cries.
    "I couldn't save you! I couldn't save anyone!! I left them alone and this is what happens?!"
    *Feels immense guilt and shame that I wasn't there to help Tails..
    *Rocks back and forth, hugging the bloody masses traumatized.

Post by TLG Admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:30 am

Tailspin:
    HOURS pass of mutating and rearranging the two masses became the two lost siblings each instead of ONE. just for 3o minutes along the vocal cords of Tego grew back and just SCREAMED till the mass looked more formed.
    Gail's scales covered them in a sticky morbid mess of rebrith a it crawled to Miko trying to EAT him
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:59 am

Miko:
    *I covered my ears when Tego started screaming.
    *I hunched over hyperventilating as the yells of Tego's voice just kept ringing in my ears.
    *Suddenly something happens and I look up to the sight of Gail!
    *I scream and back away, my hands feel the sticky goo of Tego residue all over the floor.
    *I keep backing up only to find I'm backed against the asteroid pit rock walls.
    *I started to choke, unable to breath a I stared in horror and shock at the creature.
    *I froze, unable to find a way out, as the way I came was behind Gail and to hypnotized by the traumatic sight before me to think of what more I could do.
    *I couldn't hurt Gail.. I couldn't! I.. love Gail.. I would never...
    *My eyes stared wide eyed and hopeless.
    *I couldn't fight past them.. I.. I..
    *I tried to gasp but couldn't. My mouth opened and closed. Why? Why can't I breath?!
    "G-gail??"
    *Shakes traumatized.
    *I can't.. I can't harm another person from Dragonrise...

Post by TLG Admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:43 am

TEGO RESTORED:

I finely awake groggily and in pain, my eyes were ready to OPEN. I open them and see with the new VIRGIN eyes horrible scaley skin sea monster probing and eating bites out of what I think is Miko who looks older.

pale

"AHHHH!"
    I scream trying to get up but slip on all the blood and fishy ooze all over the rocks.

"ARE WE IN THE SNAKE STILL AHHHHHHH!!"
    When will this nightmare END I trash around thinking this was all inside the snake and pawing at all the goo and blood.
    "AHHHHHHHhh SNAKE!!"

(Gail all crazed feral seamonster): "Mikkoooo sustain mee.."
    It hissses sucking blood to HEAL and ENPOWER

Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:07 am

Miko:
    *Shakes as I let the thing feed off me. It is all I've ever been good at, at this point. ;(
    *Gets triggered by the snake and sobs more.
    *I feel my chest in pain.
    *I hit it with my palm as I choke.
    *Can't breathe! Can't breathe!!
    *It wasn't moving. Why wasn't it moving? Why can't I breath??!!
    *I strain but can't get any air in me as my chest locks up.
    *Passes out from lack of oxygen.

Post by TLG Admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:12 am

Gail:
    *body heals from Miko's powerful blood and slowly the scales and goop start to fall away as I transform into a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. GENDER FINALLY IS KNOWN THE SPLIT MADE TEGO ALL MALE AND GAIL ALL LADY
    Miko will get a GOOD view of this when he wakes up with the naked body on top of him.
    Tego rocks back and forth from afar scared and tries to climb the wall.

A voice booms down.

(Haze): "Heres your DINNER brat!"
    He drops the cold body of a orphan cub that was mauled to death by one of his tiger relatives. A cub that was so happily and thankfully eating skin a day before.
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:47 am

Miko:
    *I awaken to Hazes screaming and when I start to see, I jump terrified.
    *I watch the body fall horrified.
    *Tears up mortified at the poor cub.
    "Dohnny?"
    *I reach out and pet his hair sadly.
    *Cries.
    *I failed them! The orphanage must have been found!
    *I try to sit up, needing to rush over there to save them but I am greeted by a WOMAN on top of me!
    *Screams and tries to shove her away.
    *Turns head, looking away from its vile one gendered ness and fleshy body.
    "GET OFF! GET OFF! GET OFF!!"

Post by TLG Admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Jade:
    I look at all the reports, messy and not making sense between one another.
    "58 deaths or 98?"
    I snap and pace around. Ruffling my green hair with a dragon growl of irrtation

... I hated this job...hated these people...

"These numbers dont sit well at the tea parties guys..we need to gain funs to keep this 'charity' going alright??? This looks like a disaster! Why do they keep dieing or getting raped!?"

(Haze): "The're crazy..."

I hear screaming from the 'punishment pit' I walk over bracing myself for another escape attempt by some crazy tiger.
    I see....well..I wasnt sure what I was seeing.
    *twitches of irritation*

(Warrior): "Ah Dane! Miko's muliplying again!!" He screams seeing more people in the pit then exspected.
    "Ugh! Get them out of their...put some plastic around him or something! They already breed to quickly the NORMAL way!"

(Gail): "Miko??? Its me..why are you.."
    (Tego): "HELP HELP HELP!!!!"
    He sees us and tries to climb the dirt wall to only fall back down onto the pile of Gail and Miko No

Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Miko:
    "NO YOUR NOT! YOU.. YOU ATE ME! SHEDDED SCALES! YOU.. YOU WERE DEAD!!"
    *I scream very confused.
    *Then Tego falls onto us and I scream more.
    "YOU WERE BOTH DEAD BLOODED MASSES! THIS IS MAGIC! BLAK MAGIC!!"
    *Twitches Magic.. Magic like the necklace?!
    *Screams.
    "ZOMBIESSS!!"
    *Points at them both as I press myself against the edge of the pit.
    "ZOMBIE!! THATS WHY YOU ATE ME!!"
    *I don't want them to eat my brainsss!!! Sad
    *Some hook is thrown and digs into my chest from the surface.
    *I look up confused as I'm pulled up and wrapped in plastic wrap.
    *Screams confused.
    *NOW THERE GOING TO BAKE AND COOK ME!!
    *I guess raw meat wasn't cutting it! Sad

Post by TLG Admin on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:25 am

Tego:
    I sob so bloody and covered in mud and naked.
    "WHATS GOING ON!!!"
    W'ere zombies ??? Did the snake infect us??? Did it? WHAT??
    We all get the PLASTIC and scream bloody murder.
    (Jade): "..shit...get the fuck ..away.."
    He plastics Miko and kicks him back looking really shaken by the MADNESS
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 am

Miko:
    *I look up at Jade as I get kicked.
    "ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ME TOO!?"
    *Eyes wide.
    "EVERYONE DOES!"
    *Lowers head and sobs.

Post by TLG Admin on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Jade:
    One of the naked bloody people pulled from the pit crying and sobbing asks if Im going to eat him..her?? I dont even know.
    "No..."
    I clear my throat and have them all poked with large beams back to a area on the outskirts so there blood doesnt melt with anything and mutant
    (Gail): "I did..what???" She blinks confused and tries to bite out of the plasicwrap
    (Tego): "Youu did it was GROSS!! I think we've been in the snake this whole time..I dont know...MIKO WHAT IS GOING ON!!"
    He wails falling over like a turtle with the plasic
    Mikado

Character Info

Post by Mikado on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Miko:
    "SNAKE?!"
    *I shiver and stare at Tego annoyed that he was bring up even more triggering stuff.
    *Twitches*
    "THAT WAS YEARS AGO!"
    *What is wrong with these people.. And that's saying something, coming from me..
    *Rolls around in plastic on the snow trying to get free.
    *I would use my saray sword but with my hand wrapped against my body I would probably cut off a leg or something..
    "What happened to Tailspin!? You two were fused together!"

Post by TLG Admin on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Tego:

I make a face when Miko says its been years since we were inside a snake. What am I supposed to think this is the if we didnt just get out of a disgusting snake. Why are we naked and sticky and blood..
    I try not to puke it would only make being wrapped up worst.

"We were a fusion..well that makes sense why I don't remember anything.." I make a face, what the hell. How did that even work?? Neutral

(Gail): "I guess I got the..more recent memories..."
    She winced looking around this place with much more clarity then I did. Where was this EVEN?

Snow falls down hard on us and it was COLD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 am