CCC Characters

Rodney McKay

Personality : Condescending, Know-it-All, Genuis
    Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Genius

CCC Characters

Post by Rodney McKay on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 pm

The CCC (aka Crypta Cult Corporation), was an organization dedicated to the survival and protection of the human race.
    Rodney McKay

Personality : Condescending, Know-it-All, Genuis
    Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Genius

Re: CCC Characters

Post by Rodney McKay on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Corconna Caspin Cerio:
    Species: Human
    ==Season 3==
    The head leader of the CCC. He is old and kind. He tries to be slow to action until everything is taken into account and is a calm person. His cares about helping the whole universe and providing peace, instead of just humans. He is Ceth’s grandpa.
    (Died from): Ceth poisoned him so he could take over the CCC.

Ceth Cooper Cerio:
    ==Season 3==
    The second in command of CCC. He is quick to anger and likes to do things now. He doesn’t care about the alien species. He only cares about human interests. He is for human pure bloods. He is the opposite of Corconna and is his grandson.
    (Killed by): Hep killed him.

Steve McKay (or Cteve McKay)
    ==Season: Invasion Planet Earth==
    After Earth went down hill due to the V invasion, which was lead by Steve's wife Tia, Steve ended up in a rift with his family. Steve couldn't condone the harm that was happening to Earth, both in V form and in the form of monster city diseases.  Steve and Tia ended up separating, as well as Steve dropping out in most of his families lives when he realized that some of his children were fine with the DNA manipulations, like Rodkee whom had turned into a werewolf from the infection and had been fine with it. Steve became distant as he buried himself in work.

Steve was a scientist and mediator who worked in joint effort between the CCC and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) to find a way to save humanity in a pure Tau'ri forum.

Corenth
    ==Season 2==
    A Crypta Cult Corporation captain in charge of getting the last human off the planet of Dane.
    (Died by): His ship was sucked into the black hole.

Codek Cylaa
    ==Season 2==
    First officer on a C.C.C ship. He had children with Crystal and Paingha. Their names are Jessica and Jaydee.
    (Died by): The ship he was on was sucked into the black hole.

Cadie
    ==Season 2==
    An officer on a C.C.C that went to Dane’s planet to find and rescue the last human there.
    (Died from):Tthe C.C.C ship was sucked into a black hole.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:45 pm