Boron

Character Info
    Species: Mixed Breed
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Spoils of the scavengers – Boron’s Hive

Post by Boron on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Like a Star @ heaven This story takes place in the year 2254
    After http://tlg-rp.forumotion.com/t138-unleashed-mania-neoatlantis

Boron's was attracted to all the war prep Sorin was doing, and after Raginbar sent him a shuttle as well Boron cant help but think
    there is something really BIG going on. He wanted to kidnap the genius Mckay away before whatever scheme these people decide to pull on him.
    He blows up some of the lower pier just to show Raginbar they are not friends, no one is Boron's friend he must carry on the will of his 'father' Michael and convert the galaxy into a much more sturdy type of hybrid.
    Sorin and Boron both try to beam aboard the  McKays and beams get mixed up quite badly as Boron's bridge is filled up with far to many half crazy starving smelly creatures from the pit and ..Kerra.

Last edited by Boron on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Boron

Character Info

Re: Spoils of the scavengers – Boron’s Hive

Post by Boron on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Boron:
    I beam them aboard and the WHOOSH out of there. Those people are ILL. I did not want them to dirty up my...my...

My clean white walls, purely sanitary for lab work were being crawled on and puked on by sick crazy masses. The ship spins when Kerra pushes the wrong button.
    Some Orc hybrids rush over and try to hold her back.
    I get a mask on and close up the air vents to my  chamber.
    SICKENED

This whole hive must be gassed now...filthy inbreed sheppards  and their foul germs
    Rodney McKay

Personality : Condescending, Know-it-All, Genuis
    Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Genius

Post by Rodney McKay on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Kerra:
    *Gazes at them wide eyed.
    *Gets distracted from the buttons by how the hybrids look.
    "WOOOOAAAHHHH!"
    affraid
    "YOU'RE SO COOL LOOKING!"
    *Looks at them impressed.
    "Do you wants a tea party? We eat skittles and have fun times yes?"
    *Tilts head curious.
    Boron

Character Info

Post by Boron on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Boron:
    I watch the gruesome hybrids rip into her pulling flesh and hair...to find...metal.
    Is that a robot?
    I smirk, thinking maybe this was not a bust after all.

"Your not THEE Kerra now are you??" My voice booms over the loud speaker as I call off the beasts for a moment

Rodney McKay

Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:50 am

Kerra:
    *I scream and cry as they rip into me.
    *These things reminded me of vultures..
    *AND VULTURES ARE SCARY BIRDS! Sad Crying or Very sad
    *Shakes as they stop.
    *I look down at the scraps of flesh and hair.
    *Pets hair / flesh chunk sadly. Sad
    "Poor ginnie pig squirrel." Crying or Very sad
    *I sniffle and look up at the ceiling at the voice.
    "H-huh?.."
    *I don't understand. Sad
    "Mister voice man, why you say that? I's me? Yes? how I's not me?"
    *Looks to side.
    "Is game? Game play like.. Like I not me.. I's a pretty princess! Yes? Play time? Whose you be Mister voice man?"

Post by TLG Admin on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Somber (Soames):
    I sit hunched over on a rickety chair next to a pulsating screen struggling to scan to this new AI in Neoplanet space. Boron demanded results but my hardware fries trying to send a wave that far out. It was so hot in here with all the tech running so hot. In was more of a closet then apartment. It was all I could get in short notice, a over room at Big Mama’s House of Love.
    Perverse moaning and scream could be heard between my right wall and ceiling at the moment. Some very pretty exotic creatures kept from the hybrid mutation factories to please the overlord's generals. Dreadful sickening. Especially when they try to get inside this room and get their sticky smelly figures all over my work. I keep a hankie to my mouth as I try to go through the numbers all over again, yet another blue screen of death half blinds me as it crashes. I cough up bloody flem into the hankie feeling another attack coming on. I don’t know what has been going on this week but it’s been very..bad.
    I have to be very careful the madam doesn’t think I have the plague or I would get it.
    I collapse the blue holo screen and am just in darkness outside the flickering lights of all my boxes and satellite controllers beeping very few minutes. There was a knock on the door and I groan onto my side muffling my voice in my hand ‘Leave it’
    I assumed it was another delivery, I needed a special chip that wouldn’t burnt out, among numerous pills for the pain and to keep myself awake. The chains on my door keep being pulled and I gag a little bit walking over.
    “I SAID LEAVE IT!”
    The last thing I remember is the white light. The bright light of being taken again to that..lab..
    Everything was clean and spotless and you could just feel the horrible things that happen here.
    I had a choker collar on and a large mutated orc was pulling me along the white bright hallway to the overlord.
    “Bb…bor m’lord! I ..I have not finished…the work..the heatwave on that planet is strong..if I just had a little more time to make repairs on my systems.”
    I try to explain the failure and was ever so grateful I did not eat anything in the last 48 hours or I would be vomiting it up.
    (Boron): “Relax …it’s not about that right now. I have a new toy for you to play with or more so my toy..I’m not sure if its going to blow up if I touch it though. You can try first..hmm?”
    He wanted me to look at the invisible glass wall that had a girl on the other side but all I could look was the screen on the monitor. Of NeoAtlantis. So close to home, so far.
    (Boron): “Ugh your inbred race is so diseased…”
    He moves away as I notice my nose was bleeding onto the white title floor. I try to step over the blood and wipe it shaking my head nervously not looking at him.
    “I’m sorry its…not the plague..I …its just me.”
    (Boron): “If she self-destructs then its really not a lost then…we’ll at least clone your brain…don’t worry..”
    He uses gloved hands to touch me and prod me into the room.
    Over the loud speakers he shouts.
    (boron): “YES YOU’RE A PRINCESSES AND HERE IS YOUR KNIGHT TO MAKE YOU ALLL BETTER!”
    Wha…t??
    I look at the robot careful hoping it wasn’t one of those perverted replacters…
    I take a few deep breaths trying not to puke.
    “Can I look inside your brain?”
    I ask holding up a small drill I used to repair the computers
    Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Kerra:
    "Ooooo! Hi Mr. Knight!"
    *Smiles at him despite sitting surrounded in a pile of my own flesh.
    *Tilts head.
    "Okay!"
    *Pokes my forehead.
    "Is like deck in backyard. Use drill, eh?"
    *Raises eyebrow.
    "Es fun no?"
    *Notices traces of blood on him.
    *Tilts head.
    "You's leaking strawberry juice. Does you need a straw?"

Post by TLG Admin on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Soames:
    The robot agrees. That was easier then I thought. I remember Boron said something about her self destructing...
    I fiddle with the drill for a moment of hesitation.
    "No thank you.."
    I clear my throat , swallowing the blood from my nose
    "Who made you....any companies I would know...that designed you...you as in your metal body??"
    I ask and pull out a tablet with robotic notes
    Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 am

Kerra:
    "Metal body?"
    *Blinks oblivious.
    "I'es mummy and daddies baby..."
    *Learns closer and whispers.
    "Yous know where babies come from?"
    *Whispers*
    "They come from birdies nap sacks..."

Post by TLG Admin on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

Soames:
    I cringe away from her, what was this...
    I shutter not even wanting to touch it. Why was it talking..like that...and about babies...
    *twitch twitch* ;P

Boron taps on the glass to remind me to hurry up. I struggle to do this..I have to tell myself its not a girl..its a robot..its not real...its not real...
    "oookay child...lets just..get this over with."
    I squint and drill her head open semi freaking out over doing it too. What a Face

Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:19 am

Kerra:
    *Screams bloody murder.
    *Not cause it hurt..
    *But because I was bored. Razz
    *I don'ts got any more Lupe candy to chill me out when I'es bored. Sad

Post by TLG Admin on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Soames:
    "Sorry...sorry.."
    I mutter a little at the screaming. Damn who’s the sick bastard that gave her pain sensors!?
    I flinch in such DISGUST and my hand slips slicing off half her face skin.
    (Boron): "WATCH IT!!"
    He screams and I see inside her head. I find the off switch and turn her off to stop that sound.
    "Ok ok there!"
    I back away completely disturbed by such an experience. Boron walks over waiting for a moment just to see if she blows up or not. I twist my frayed black hair kinda hoping she does.
    (Boron): “Hmm this is good..I think..”
    I move aside as he starts to probe the robot he takes out a large black power chip that pulsated a bright blue, the same blue glowing away in his SUNGLASSES. I watch him set up her new mainframe rather amazed by the technology I wish I could get my hands on. He snaps at me to gather tools when he needs them, a spare wire and a blow torch. I help where I can and begin to mix the right chemicals to come up with the real life like skin material. Kerra is strapped upside down to ‘dye’ once her new programming was put in. He gave her a deeper vocabulary and problem gathering skills, multiple killing techniques on demand , cut any empathy protocols to leave her emotionless to her love ones and a link of her new eyeballs to Boron’s glasses.
    She is turned on to see how she came out.
    I look up at her and wave awkwardly. Boron already had a shell of metal of a new ‘body’ on the table. If Kerra works out.. ‘Zora’ bot will be made for a trap of the ages!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 pm