Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all

Orion

Personality : Craven
    Home Base : NeoAtlantis

Character Info
    Species: Multispecies
    Alignment: Deserter

Re: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all

Post by Orion on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:21 am

Orion:
    I blink not sure what his mother had to do about this?
    He put on the patch though, I was quite pleased he tried it. I wonder how he feels?
    I decided not to ask now.. if he rips someone's neck out tonight I'll know it doesn't work well enough yet.
    "That's wonderful Klaus."
    He insults my knowledge of vampires and I raise an eyebrow.

"I came from Neo Atlantis....all we do is serve 'old ones' ...feed them, clean for them, entertain them, put them away in the coffins for their seasons, let them out..feed them again....follow their rules and old fashion traditions..with the only reward becoming one of them when your old and useless so the next generation can serve you.. so yes I know ALOT!"
    Rodney McKay

Personality : Condescending, Know-it-All, Genuis
    Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Genius

Post by Rodney McKay on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 am

Rodney:
    "That's the belief.."
    *Pfffttt magical curse..
    *I can believe to wraith sucking the life out of you through their hands cause of biology. Even dragons because of evolution from lizards... But a curse that magically destroys everything. No.. Nope. It's entropy.
    "I think it's entropy if we look at it scientifically. So if it's just that well.. Everything is born to die eventually."
    *I say morbidly.
    "So even if entropy can't get us here, this metal planet will slowly break down unless we keep it maintained properly. Atlantis lasted hundreds of thousands of years under water, so it's possible it may stand the test of time, but that was a small city not an entire planet. Nor did it cater to stupid lifeforms every single day during that time."
    Klaus Sulez

Personality : polite, tempermental
    Home Base : King Sorin's Neoplanet

Character Info
    Alignment: Lost

Post by Klaus Sulez on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:29 am

Klaus:

I look at Orion a bit weirded out.

"Why bloody hell would you want to be a vampire?!"

I accidently vocalize that bit out loud.

*Curses out of the room no longer caring if he followed me out or not.*

Orion

Character Info

Post by Orion on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Orion:
    His response was a bit shocking, I wasn't not sure what happened to him but it obviously was not very good. I wondered if all the outsiders acted like this. Father always said they were uncultured running around quite feral but I always assumed it was exaggeration but this boy did not even have a coven or any zeal! Not to mention his age? Who gets turned that young is he even 15?? That’s a mind of a CHILD forever!
    He runs away using magic before I can think of how to answer his question. Is he a witch? Is that why he is so strange?
    I roll up my cloak around myself to and follow him. (I do NOT want to be alone in the room with the VASE)
    “Klaus…wait..you think all I can offer you is the patches..here..”
    I put a velvet sack of black gemstones with swirls of color that resemble galaxies. Quite a rarity.
    “Sell these at the market.. the armory here makes exquisite armor..its their …cultural attire.. they will give you a good price for it and keep what you get for yourself….and know if your interested I have greater treasures then these….maybe then you will oblige my company a bit more?”
    I don’t wait around for him to take them and just shove them in his hand before making my cloak shimmer into invisibility
    Hepaci

Personality : Dirtbag
    Home Base : Deep Space

Character Info
    Species: Akane Akane
    Alignment: Dont Care

Post by Hepaci on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Hepaci:
    I squint trying to keep up with Mr. Mckay as he explains the 'curse' to us in a new way we haven't heard the old story repeated. It was a bit..bleak..
    entropy??
    "Oh.."
    I say politely not wishing to angry him but it seemed like he was a unbeliever. ..like the captain... and pa  and granny.
    It was best to not tell anyone you believed in the redeemer to come. You just might get burnt at the stake.
    I shutter still trying not to recall the last time I saw one of Boron's burnings of a old one
    It was hard to place your trust in the divine family when Boron was killing them all one by one. But not..Shard..
    I watch my brother open his big mouth and kick him under the table to shut up.

(Huckle): "So you dont think the lost heir is going to come back and break the curse? That its ..just..hopeless?"
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:43 am

Klaus:

I look at the precious gems in shock.

((So I take these and then what? You follow me around like a lost puppy wearing that cloak all day?))

I ask uneasily.

Though I must admit, the money was rather tempting.

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Orion

Character Info

Post by Orion on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Orion has already left Klaus to pee
    far far away because its bloody peee
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Forgive me as I turn those quotations into brackets while Joe has his period

Post by TLG Admin on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 pm

IF KLAUS TAKES THE BAIT (ORION WILL CHECK IN A BIT)
    Larson and Francisco McGeunus are hung over from last night, still armed and awaiting to find rare goods at the Armory Guild's booth in the market

ITS EDIENS GRANDPA
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Klaus:

I wander down the street (hiding the rare jems in the VASE for the time being).

One would think the strange boy would come here first to get some decent clothes to wear.

*Looks at the Armory booth intrigued.*

"What does this one do?"

I ask a man regarding a rare weapon I found (thinking he was the sales attendant) Wink

Post by TLG Admin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:21 am

Francisco McGuinness

I organize a box of small daggers that were to be placed in new special ladies panties collection that was all the rage right now. Each hilt was scoped in handcrafted mastership my your truly.

A young man with the most exotic  and lightest of hair comes over and asks questions.

It was hard to look at the weapon he had in his hand and not that HAIR  cyclops
    "Erm..remarkable!"
    *turns eyes on the weapon and not his hair AFTER saying it*

(Larson): "Did ye get the might'e piss on you!?"

My brother asks as if he was one of our brutish clanmates in a crude tone and not a customer

"Excuse him...last night was quite intense. That my young friend is a 3rd  or 5th dinesty Bardiche "

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 am

Klaus:

I tilt my head at both the man and woman cautiously.

Perhaps this was not the booth to visit after all..

"I see, and does it do anything special?"

I inquire of the glorified hand axe boredly.

Post by TLG Admin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 am

Francisco McGuinness

Oh dear I think the outsider was offended. I look at Larson, motioning him to please go in the back before he ruins anymore of our tour. We need to make the Guild look good and something you want to desire to one day be apart of for all these new refugees flocking in.

"Well it has a nice little compartment for vervaine on the side to be exspelled...that extra moment of surprise they get makes whacking the heads quite more effective I can vouch for personality."
    I state, even though we did not get to..fight them last night at all. I have seen it in the clan in executions of the infected.

I pick up a ruby studded sector that expanded out into a high tech weedwhacker with a press of a eye decore in the center.

"This would be more fitting for the hybrid...keeps you far enough away....we also can install a special light to any weapon that is guaranteed to keep Boron at bay!"
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am

Klaus:

"Do you have any guns?"

I ask not understanding the medieval draw here.

Perhaps these were collector sets?

I think rather disappointed to myself.

Or roleplay costumes ;S
    Mordred

Character Info
    Species: Mixed Breed
    Alignment: Insane

Post by Mordred on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Mordred:
    With my hair cut, a show and shaved I return to normality after the PIT.
    I hold the skin under my eyes still unable to shake off the feeling of the wing beats.
    I sit on a merchants cranberry wine booth trying to shake off the experience of listening and watching all the allies of Sorin's armada raging on in drunken festivities.  Not many were out here right now, it was quiet.
    A RARE sight of a fair haired boy captivates the sales people as he was at the Armory booth in search of weaponry.
    I ponder what this means.. why this young thing stood out so much

(Francisco McGuinness): "o..oh well yes but I thought..you'd be interested in more..hands on warfare we're the Armory Guild after all. Battledome Guild has more...the mistles and explo-"

The bigger man shoves the meeker man aside to get in the fair haired man's face not wanting him to leave the booth.
    (Larson McGuinness): "If you dont want to get down and dirty in the blood yourself here..this is a sniper guard ...see this lens. That’s mined mirco crystal ...you can skim a flee off that Sheppard."
    He shows him how to move the lens to a zoom on my balding black hair line.
    I thought I got all the fleas?
    I scratch at my head and turn away from them.
    (Kristian): “You though a lovely party …but I still wanted her head..”
    (Sorin): “I tried darl’ling I tried. Raluca wasn’t there!”
    I look up surprised at who Sorin had now.  Was this wife 4 or 5 or 6? . My memories were all baffled from Atlantis. The worst part is I think I learned something extremely vital there that Raginbar wiped.
    “Kristian..ah hello.”
    I cleared my throat feeling quite out of place socially
    (Sorin): “You remember Morgana’s son don’t you dear? My old comrade, one of my good old boys??”
    (Kristian): “Of course Morgey…I haven’t seen you since-"
    (Sorin): "Dont trigger him with Carry...Did you find what you were looking for?”
    I tilted my head with a shake in response before Sorin slipped on the bench behind me with a drink.
    (Sorin): “Nice pick..this is quite tasty…last week for the season too…our new AI predicts that planet will freeze in 24 hours.”
    “…the curse..” I whispered weakly
    (Sorin): “if you believe that sort of thing..I don’t..anyway...we need to talk about the Mckays..”

"Are they..alright?"
    Alright was a understatement, you cant come out of that OK.
    (Sorin): "Zorra's still gone.. I feel Boron has her...and Kerra...but Zeek...they did something maybe you should check it out. You know Raginbar better then us."
    (Kristian): "That son of a hag is not dead..till he meets the volcano either...he will come back."
    (Sorin): "Well its a good thing we're married now, he wouldn't just attack our alliance without a death wish."
    I ignore their tense argument still lingering at the booth as I get up to go see what they did to my old friends child. I was not expecting anything less then awful by now

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:53 am

Klaus:

"Very nice."

I nod my head in approval when the other salesman shows me a more modernized weapon.

"Anything else?"

I test my luck again, briefly noticing Sorin and his family in the background.

But still no Orion?
    Bash

Personality : Heroic
    Home Base : The Planet of Dane

Character Info
    Alignment: Goody Goody

Post by Bash on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 am

Bash:
    I haven't slept all night with so much going on!!! I've been having the time of my life with the real MEN. Hearing all about the kills they made in the last battle. Everyone was so patriotic and loud, fireworks still deafen by ears. We don't do this in the village !!

I wander in WRECKED covered in firework soot and confetti of the Neoplanet colors.  I see Dad in deep discussion with his latest wife of something but was to thrilled to be here I think nothing of anything being wrong.

(Francisco McGuinness): "This one shoots  silver nitrate bullets and has stainless platinum edgings...."

(Larson McGuinness):"Aye boy if you told us what you wanted to kill with it we'd waste less time.."
    I see Klaus buying guns. He must have ran out of amo after last night killing those vampires, what a troooper!

"How about a bazooka!"
    I laugh and wave at him teasing our little close call Wink

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Klaus:

I smile amused at the attendant when he gets testy at my uncommitted  responses.

Before another word is said, Bash interjects and I can't help but chuckle in appreciation at his well timed entrance.

"Ah yes, and how is the young lady? Did you ever inquire as to how she got her hands on such a peculiar choice of weaponry?"
    Bash

Character Info

Post by Bash on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Bash:

"Kerra? Oh..."
    I frown sadly, she was ...gone... never to return from NeoAtlantis. That poor poor girl. Those VILE Sheppards...and Xerns..

"Shes gone Klaus..Xern Clan got her..or Boron..we dont know yet..Auntie Zorra too. I thought the mission went well after last night.. but ..father just announced it. They did..experiments on a boy too, its really sad."
    I realize Klaus wanted to know about the bazooka.

"She stole it from Father's collection..its one of his signature weopens.. "
    Rodney McKay

Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Rodney:
    *I open my mouth to retort.
    *Sam elbows me trying to get me to stop being depressing and crushing their believes.
    *I don't care.
    (Sam): "Sure he will!"
    *Sam tries to cheer them up.
    *I frown and continue regardless of the look she gives me.
    *If I don't believe in the 'curse' in the first place why would I believe he could break 'it'?"
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 am

Klaus:

"How would you even find out something like that?"

I inquire when the "Xerns" are brought up again.

Perhaps Bash's father has further information hidden somewhere..

Bash snaps me out of my thoughts when he mentions the Bazooka.

"Oh? And where is that?"

I ask playfully, trying to seem more intrigued at the weapon.

Hepaci

Personality : Dirtbag
    Home Base : Deep Space

Character Info
    Species: Akane Akane
    Alignment: Dont Care

Post by Hepaci on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Hepaci:
    I give Huck a look to shut up before we get kicked out and hanged high. The Lady Sam seemed to still like us though.

(Huck): "Oh.."
    He smiled sheepishly and backed down not wanting to anger the old man any further of talk. Around here its either those who believe it or those who will kill you for believing it. Its best to keep your trap shut in the end.
    "Sorry about him..ah..sooo??"
    *clears throat*
    "Anyway we can be helpful to you sir?"

Bash

Character Info

Post by Bash on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:07 am

Bash:
    Klaus wants to know where I heard about the whole Xern Clan incident. It was kept rather..uplifting then it was to the public. But thats because Father is only worried they would be scared.

"I overheard my father speaking to security."
    I explain trying not to use the word 'eavesdrop' "They think someone might be still here...and hurt. There is missing medicine from Sickbay."

The Mcguniuss brothers look at one another WORRIED. Well Francisco looked worried, Larson looked ready for a HUNT.
    Klaus was still into bazookas. I think he wanted one. I dont blame him they are pretty niffy killing machines.
    "I can show you the room if you want? Dad wont mind.."
    I whisper so the men dont hear and want in on the bazooka chamber too.
    I feel a REAL connection to Klaus, like I can TRUST him Twisted Evil

Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:57 am

Rodney:
    "You can explain to me why you're here?"
    *I raise an eyebrow curious.
    "And how you got into my house before I was even here?..."

Post by TLG Admin on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Huck:
    "Umm..."
    I look at my big brother worried when the big man gets scary on us.

(Hep): "Well we're not vampires...we dont have to invited?"

"SORRY We're...uh let you two alone...see you later??"
    I laugh nervously and inch backwards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:30 am