Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all

Rodney McKay

Personality : Condescending, Know-it-All, Genuis
    Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Genius

Re: Looming Sadness over the Neoplanet as the past comes back to BITE us all

Post by Rodney McKay on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Rodney:
    *I give Hep a no really? duh look.
    Neutral tongue
    *Of course you're not vampires. I'm not stupid.
    "That's not what I meant.. I mean, how and why did you break in here?"
    Klaus Sulez

Personality : polite, tempermental
    Home Base : King Sorin's Neoplanet

Character Info
    Alignment: Lost

Post by Klaus Sulez on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Klaus:

"Sure!"

I exaggerate my intrigue at the prospect.

I would prefer to follow and learn more about this "security" of which Bash spoke of but decided to play it careful.

Just in case..

Bash mentioned another one of these "Xern's " still being here. Perhaps wounded and stealing supplies.

I pause in thought.

((Wouldn't it be cool if we found them before anyone else? I'm sure with one of those Bazookas we could hold our own.))

Bash

Personality : Heroic
    Home Base : The Planet of Dane

Character Info
    Species: Multispecies
    Alignment: Goody Goody

Post by Bash on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:56 pm

Bash:
    I lead the way over leaving two very disappointed scottish men that Klaus didn’t buy anything.
    The halls were quiet, after the excite of last night I bet some of the guys are sleeping it off. Some drones fly pass us in search for the possible Xern. I look at Klaus with a interested expression at the thought of catching it before everyone else. Those suckers were pretty scary but, talk about the FAME we’d get.
    Father would have to let me stay.

((Worth a shot to be war heroes!))

I enter a passcode – mom’s birthday and open the locker next to Dad’s office.
    His hanger of bazookas was a majestic sight to behold, He had all kinds of different alien culture’s versions the weapon
    The one he used on the wraith queen he was famed for degutting was hanged up in a frame.

“Pick any one but that one…that one has an alarm.”

People try to steal it thinking it has some power or something because who could kill JEAN?

Orion

Personality : Craven
    Home Base : NeoAtlantis

Character Info
    Alignment: Deserter

Post by Orion on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:14 pm

Orion:

I was kicking myself for raiding their Sickbay, even with my Atlantian technology they knew now. I couldn't help but notice their technology was quiet similar to ours.

NeoAtlantis.. NeoPLanet? Was there something to that?

I lean on a wall overthinking things, I really needed the pills to keep myself from not shaking or passing out somewhere. My cloak can only do so much. It needed to recharge as well under a solar source. I followed Klaus up to the point he went near all those hefty vampire slayers, for a young one Klaus sure had major bravery the likes I have never seen before. But I really never got to know many others outside. Maybe being stupidly bold was normal and I was just a coward.
    I find a place I should be able to 'gleam' from much better it was a station for refugees and newcomers, a welcome center passing out boxes of donations and starting supplies for those with IDs. There was alot of 'donations' still sitting around unpackaged. I find myself clothes and listen closely as voices can be heard. I hurry and fill a bag of goods laying around newly donated

(Tek’e): "Have you seen anyone without identification try to get supplies..dont tell me you let a few slide. This isn't a charity case its war."

(Callen): "Last time I checked this was a charity?" The woman looks at the security man blankly.
    I see his side arm, awful restrainers (hand cuffs) some kind of beating tool. I hold STILL trying not to go into a panic attack .

I MUST get out of here....

(Tully): "Yeah Dad..isnt that the point of people donating."
    (Tek'e): "Tully shut up and make sure the back is locked will you...make sure your safety is off too..blow anything that move's head off. This isnt a joke its XERN "

(Callen): "Surly its not a Xern..there would be more deaths..there monsters.."

(Tek'e): "It must be hiding the bodies or eating everypart of them...they aren't as feral as you think.."

I close my eyes tightly trying not to breath when the boy comes in pointing a gun. He was trigger happy I could tell.
    Dont...breath....or...

*bloody nose drips down as I stare at the tip of my snoot in HORROR*
    The kid fires..repetitively and I whirl around my wristlet to transport ANYWHERE ELSE

Post by TLG Admin on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 pm

A TLG mystery EXPLAINED as Flux REVERSES TLG for prequel /midquel writings to MAKE IT BETTER.
     Tully's Name dispute Unerth or Tully which is his his true last name, which is his first name?

Snowflake introduced slave traders called the Tulleys in Season 2. But Tully has originally been credited to serving the Statkers for generations and not coming from evil. As I rework things together I offer a EXPLIAION to be revealed in the prequel to touch up on this strange mystery
    His father, Tek’e was a solider of King Sorin. He served on the Neoplanet as a patroller and worked in security.  Tek’e is currently working on looking into the DISAPPEARANCE of the great man of honor Mr Poe and is finding signs of Orion wandering around cloaked.

Now earlier, Tek’e lied about his upbringing claiming to be pure Lorp to join Sorin’s latest wife Kristen’s Lorp army, Tek’e is really half Eco and was a former member of Tulley traffickers having been forced to do very evil things at a young age on the Eco homeworld.  Some ecos approached him later in life, hearing of his success on the Neoplanet and blackmailed him to help them ‘attain’ more people to sell off and barter with. He did not want too but was forced to take prisoners and even some none processed refugees and give them over to the Tulley. His wife Callen figured it out and the traffickers stopped her and her team and turned them over to the matrix. Tash later committed suicide before the NeoPlanet’s end. Tully by Bash’s reign used the name Tulloch Unerth to HIDE this shame.
    His true name was Unerth Tully

Tek'e - >
    Reusing actor that was Tully in season 2 when he had BLACK hair. Before Somber mutated his ass blonde somehow.

Callen-  
    Same actress, Is the robot bitch Beolan's crew finds lost under the bazaar many many ears later. Was killed off in time skip so it was bad timing now she has a PURPOSE at least as Tully's mother.

When Somber and Rage captured Tully for the Doom Games and did monster experiment on him his solider dog tag said ‘Unerth’  so the monster hybrid Craze bitch Tully went by Unerth for his remaining ‘evil’ years in Havenland.

Not that great a mystery but Im crossing it off the shit I have to explain List for TODAY
    Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Klaus:

I pick up one of the exceptionally large shooters (assumedly for long range firing) and hold it to my side.

"What is the significance of that one?"

I ask Bash regarding the framed weapon.

It seemed rather odd to hold such a thing in such high regard.
    Bash

Personality : Heroic
    Home Base : The Planet of Dane

Character Info
    Alignment: Goody Goody

Post by Bash on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Bash:

I  pick up a heavy one and make a face before I look back at Klaus.
    "Thats what he used with the great Nyra Addams in antiquity. and more remembered oh Jean the wrath queen..."
    I respond.
    "Its 'lucky' I'm not sure why he did not take it to Atlantis..he might have gotten their queen too.."
    I muse and check out another sweet peice of steel.
    I pass another framework. the 'Nyra eye' necklace, it was all that was left of her. the rest fell into the volcano.  Im sure it was just IN MY MIND but it might have followed us as we walked along.

Klaus Sulez

Character Info

Post by Klaus Sulez on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 am

Klaus:

"Very nice."

I compliment Sorin's war stories as we make our way out from the armoury after taking our weapons.

Was it just me? Or were we being followed?

*Looks behind us just in case.* Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:37 pm