Unleashed Mania - NeoAtlantis

Rodney McKay

Personality : Condescending, Know-it-All, Genuis
    Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Genius

Re: Unleashed Mania - NeoAtlantis

Post by Rodney McKay on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Rodney:
    "Ah right.."
    *I'm so bad at names...
    *Looks around just as Zeek is transported back and latches unto Hep.
    (Sam): "We're missing Kerra.."
    *Meh... shrugs.
    *Three outta four isn't bad.
    "Close enough let's go!"
    (Sam): "McKay!"
    *She yells at me angrily.
    *I put an arm around Hep and Zeek at the window and points.
    "We got a new one."
    (Sam): "She's you daughter!"
    "Give Hep candy and triangle blocks with some juice and it'll be like she never left!"
    (Sam): "Oh my Dane! You can't just replace her!"
    *Stares completely solemn.
    "We already did.... She's dead... and a robot was built to replace her..."
    *Sam looked at the floor and I scolded.
    *Snaps depressed and stressed at all this craziness. Not to mention the depression I've been trying to burry for a while now.
    "If you want her again build another one yourself! But don't sacrifice these peoples lives for an artificial plaything! Kerra is gone. I only put up with that annoying robot for everyone else's love for Kerra. You know how hard it is to be a grieving father and have to have your dead daughters lookalike corpse played with in front of you and have to act like everything is okay??"
    *Oh.. I said that out loud... Ops..
    *Our old married couple bickering stops on a sour note and I look towards the peace keeper sternly.
    "Allons-y."
    *My French Canadian slips out accidently from the stress and I sigh as I translate..
    "Let's go."
    Orion

Personality : Craven
    Home Base : NeoAtlantis

Character Info
    Species: Multispecies
    Alignment: Deserter

Post by Orion on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Orion:
    I wake up, worker tries to carefully take out the IV but his hands were shaking so badly it jerked it.
    (servant): "prince?? you need to wave up now..." another one whimpered and I try to shake back the painkillers and chemicals running though my system. It wasnt a long nap but I felt alot better after my latest 'episode'
    Not that it mattered if we were being attacked. I want to think father mad for locking us up but...this is why he does. I think the promise from him was going to be broken now...its always SOMETHING
    I am pushed towards my wife and son. It was amazing to see Ragweed so...so..healthy

I find myself stroking his head then try to focus on Xenon. Im surprise she even waited for me.....now that sperm donoing is over and all. She would be fine if I was gone now huh.
    My thoughts got cold quickly.

“I’ll only slow you three down Bellatrix.....just take him and go...I’ll catch up.”

I let go of Ragweed and give her a kiss on the cheek with a look of urgency that she not fight me on this.

Xenon Xern

Personality : emotional, twisted and slightly crazed ;)

Character Info
    Alignment: Royalty

Unleashed Mania - NeoAtlantis

Post by Xenon Xern on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Xenon:

"Ok, but.. do be careful."

I look at him worried, sensing something was not right

It almost felt like he was saying goodbye..

*Transforms on the spot and flies away with Ragweed to a safer place.*
    Sorin

Personality : Charismatic
    Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Info
    Species: Freak of Nature
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by Sorin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:44 am

Sorin:
    "Why are you alonnneee???" I hissed trying to yank Raginbar back away from his station as my ship was shining blinding lights to cause his monsters to be held back.  I expected her, I wanted her to come out so I could kill her myself for Carry.
    (Raginbar): ".. killed her..." He wheezed trying to head but me for taunting him further.
    "You would not kill your little sissy..you wuv her..." *makes kissy sounds*
    He bites my hooked beak like mouth and twists it off. Three greenishh reptile like tongues with a fork shoot out of the hole on his face tearing into his eyes. Not like that mattered, he was mostly bat and blind.
    ((Raluca!! I'm waaaaiting!)))
    I bite into him to hold him under the burners of the ship. The fire shot out in all kinds and shades of reds and oranges. But it lacked the blue center of a true holy burn.  
    "Its not a volcano but maybe it will do???!!"
    I hissed mocking how I killed his mother, Nyra. After killing Jean that was my favorite. It happened so fast though.. I wish I could have made it slower then the lava did to consume her.  I half way burn into him and still Raluca does now show up. Maybe the hag is dead. To bad I did not get her head.
    My ship begins to jet away and I lose my grip on him flinging forward.
    He slashes my wings even though he was headless, I claw him with a back talon and whoosh after my ship bleeding and torn.
    *transforms back panting – not naked because the special robotic armor changes sizes*
    “Hi guys…hows it going..welcome back..”
    I stand back on two legs and spit out a fang. Mine or Raginbar not sure.. my nose was still growing back an I could not control the tongues shooting out of it.

(Hepaci): “Umm what is on my neck..???”
    Rodney McKay

Home Base : My Kidnapper's base.. I get kidnapped ALOT.. It's a very common occurance for me in any universe.

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:50 am

Rodney:
    *Looks away and acts like I didn't just have a depression snap.  Sad
    "Fine..."
    (Sam): "Thank you for the rescue Sorin.. Are you... All right!?..."  affraid
    *Looks at Zeek and Hep.
    "That's Zeek..."
    *Tries to pick him up but the little bugger wouldn't let go.
    "Huh..."
    *Tilts head.
    "Poor boy must be clingy after being taken from us.."
    Suspect
    "He seems... Different... Somehow.. but then again trauma does that to people."
    *Oh do I know it.
    *Frowns. and looks at Hep carefully wondering if Zeek was turning Hep into some vampire by accident.  Suspect
    "Do you... Feel anything? No uh... Thirsty feelings?.."
    Suspect
    Sorin

Character Info

Post by Sorin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 am

Sorin:

"You should have seen the other guy!"
    I swipe my tattered wings behind my back and look at the progress. Kerra was lost.
    "Zeek oh you survived!!"
    I look at him and freeze.

*makes growl in throat*
    "They...did something to him...."
    (Hepaci): "WHAT? I DONT FEEL ANYTHING WHAT?? IS THIS BAD!!!"
    He panics badly

Last edited by Sorin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:20 am

Rodney:
    *Sam gives sad smile.
    *Flinches when Sorin starts making growling noises.
    *Backs away. Maybe Sorin will figure it out...
    (Sam): "No... Uh.. I'm sure you're fine...."
    *Sam smiles weakly.
    "But he doesn't feel anything?..."
    *Are we sure he isn't numb because he's undead?...
    (Sam): "Hold on there Hep!"
    *She tries to give some moral support.
    *Rolls eyes. Rolling Eyes
    "Yeah.. Like there's anything else he can do."
    *Well I can't help this situation. It's not like I'm a medical doctor.
    Sorin

Character Info

Post by Sorin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Sorin:
    (Hepaic): “I am not a vampire, NOT DEAD ok I’m alive I have living sperm I FEEL IT!!” Embarassed The little pirate tries not to let the whole thing get to him. Moron
    I try to pull Zeek off to hold him. My nose already grew back I should look less traumatizing to look at.
    What did that son of a witch do to you...
    I thought worried looking him over. I didn’t see any bite marks...I check his little wrists and see some signs they used needle /tubing in some experimentation. I see stitches on him as I check him over more.
    Hmmm
    I sniff him and with my free hand I take a feathered ink pen and start writing calculations that I see though my pristine power of smell.
    *Speed writes pages and pages of detailed  chemicals used, testing information and  Zeek’s internal bodily anatomy level changes  . As I write it becomes more and more clear.
    He was a unlimited untapped BLOOD source affraid
    (Morgred): “Noooo wait did they do and where is Zora??”
    I stop writing and look at the filthy prisoner. One would never know it was..Mordred. confused
    Its been years..

Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Rodney:
    "I'm not exactly sure what happened to her. We were dropping into the pit when she tried to fight Raginbar for Zeek.."
    *Sam looks over Sorin's notes but I doesn't understand the conclusion.
    *Zeek makes a whimper and a sniffle, looking around sad that the warm neck was gone...
    Sorin

Character Info

Post by Sorin on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Sorin:

I go pale (paler then I was already?) at the news about Zorra. I thought she was here...Kerra was gone too. It was depressing truly.
    (Morded): "Not again not again!!" He takes it HARD

"I'm sure they arent going to sacrifice her like Cary...lets not.. panic. We will find her."
    I stroke Zeek's back trying to calm him down.
    "Rodney....you know Neo Atlantis is starving..they dont have enough to eat since they cant eat the new hybrids..I think..they wanted to eat Zeek...but in some twisted way make it last longer. Instead of sucking blood...he creates far to much ..I think he can create enough to feed all of those leaches. He must have just released the blood in to someone....thats why he was clinging at the neck."
    Orion

Personality : Craven

Character Info
    Alignment: Deserter

Post by Orion on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:31 am

Orion:
    I  duck down as the creatures come in. I stumble over glass and split needles trying to get inside the other celled white room. The healers throw Ettie at the hybrids to slow them down before running themselves. They weren’t vampires so they had no chance with one of those things.  I probably shouldn't care about the girl, she was better off dead then growing up here but the death of my last daughter was still quite fresh and I could not handle to hear the little thing screaming as they bit into her with their jagged teeth. I transform and snap up on my paws to let out a roar straight at one as  I swooped down. Ettie sobbed and presses close behind me as they retreat and to go eat the slaves out in the hallway
    I let out an amused hisss that they really were all scared of Sheppards...
    I heard something behind me and see they didn't run because of me...they ran because of ...that.
    It was a severely burnt and crispy lowerbody. I had no idea what it was till I saw the ring on his hand padding the floor.
    ((Father!!))
    Words could not describe how horrified seeing him like that was, after all these years there was a certain amount of putting on a pedestal one had to have to follow this man. Almost to the point of apotheosizing him so, that his will was divine. To see him so mangled was shattering.  Of course I had to idolatrize him or I would have hated him along time ago.
    (Raginbar): ((…get..down in the..lockdown..just a ..few more years..))
    I back up on my paws in a panic at that thought, but our home was ruined..but but..
    I had a slight claustrophobic moment at the memory of the last time I was there
    WHAT!!!
    I watch the intestines crawl out like worms from the hole where his upper body was and sap at the ground trying to feed to heal. .

I felt sick..
    not in the usual way...
    He almost feeds on me which would be very taboo for us as we do not feed on our own blood...not to mention his mouth is a tube like organ.
    He shouts at me to go again and I do GO UP to the hole in the roof not DOWN to the safe house

Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:09 am

Rodney:
    *Eyes widen.
    "They made him a... un-vampire?"
    *Sam stares at Zeek in wonder.
    *Zeek whines.
    (Zeek): "Mummy?"
    *I look down at the floor.
    (Sam): "Soon sweetie.."
    Mordred

Character Info
    Species: Mixed Breed
    Alignment: Insane

Post by Mordred on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Mordred:

I gasp flabbergasted at such a conclusion!! How terribly ironic that the child of those who tried to find the cure for vampirism would be their holy grail so to speak! Unlimited blood!

“They will not let him go so easily..”

(Sorin): "Well I took off Raginbar's head..and upper body...that should be awhile for him to heal specially with no blood source."

I look at him somewhat shocked he did that to Raginbar and he makes a face at me, that makes me look down. Maybe I was in there to long, I just felt so responsible ...

(Sorin): "How'd you get in the pit."
    "I wanted to find out what happened 5 years ago and well... I learned nothing.."
    (Sorin): "Well thats to bad..maybe your finely over it."
    Never..
    (Sorin): "We'll find Zorra...she'll be able to help Zeek. surly 'unvampirism' is easier to break then vamprism... lets go back to Neoplanet..the AI might just help us figure out where she is."
    He tries to encourage Rodney who looked quite down. I wish we did not have to leave Kerra....robot or no robot.
    Rodney McKay

Character Info

Post by Rodney McKay on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:42 am

Rodney:
    *I nodded at Sorin.
    *Yeah that would help.
    *Zeek starts whimpering again.
    *Sam picks up Zeek and gently rocks him in her lap.
    (Sam): "We'll be home soon sweetie. Don't worry."
    *I look out the window seeing the planet in the distance growing bigger slowly as we approached.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 pm