Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum

Go down 

What do you think of the new place thus far?
Yay!
Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_lcap50%Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nay!
Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_lcap0%Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont know how to feel about it yet but I am hopeful
Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_lcap0%Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its ok but I think we need another theme
 0% [ 0 ]
I just miss pictures *sad face*
Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_lcap50%Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum    Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:27 pm

TLG thus far…
Once upon a time there was peace in the universe under a legendary King, but the looming power of darkness swept over in the form of a curse shattering it all.  For 100 years the lands were tainted and corrupted, one planet at a time. The long ago legends were almost faded out of existence. An overlord rose to power easily and tried to snuff out what little light was left.  Then a few dared to change the course, to unite and break the curse by placing the true King on the throne once again. It was a long fight, many sacrifice their lives for the cause and in the end they seceded. The Curse was finely broken and the true heir reigned but.. After The Curse, the corruption and evil the curse spent decades planting in the hearts of man lived on. The thrive for rebuilding the new world was shattered and life itself became a dynastic war for control between powerful families. But in the darkness a New Prophecy arose to those who seek it, to others it terrified. The only way to truly kill all taint of that ancient curse was the end of days. Slowly the planets affected froze till the universe was nothing but ice and snow.. Till all but a floating asteroid managed to survive the inferno of winter…Now the question is who will control it?

Welcome to the Last Gambit
NEW Reboot 2020!
If any guests are interested feel free to contact here.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net

Introduction & Welcome to the new Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: Writers Center :: Introduction & Lore-